The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardiff must get rid of ALL staff.

Go down

Cardiff must get rid of ALL staff. Empty Cardiff must get rid of ALL staff.

Post by 3rdGrandslamCame Mon 09 Apr 2012, 11:39 am

It's all starting to make sense now. Regional and academy rugby obviously works as Wales have won 3 slams and are producing copious amounts of class youngsters. Even the Blues have helped develop Warburton, Davies, Halfpenny etc...

It just seems to me that the way the players get coached once they are in the first team is the problem. As soon as Gatland gets his hand on them they raise their game no end, but the regional coaching / management have not a clue. Why would anyone on this earth pick Gavin Evans and Hewitt over double grand slam winner British Lion Henson. OK he's a fool on times but a 100 times a better centre than both of them put together! Those coaches need to be shot, not sacked.

Don't get me started on Dai Young. People saying Parks and SNK were rubbish. Before they got signed, Parks was a very good Scotland international and SNK had AUSTRALIA caps! The coaches at this region only know how to destroy players. Tom James could have had a very good international career but he was another good player to play in the wrong team.

Halfpenny, Warburton, Davies and Cuthbert need to go to France NOW. They will improve to become ridiculously better players. I hope Dai Pickering knows what he's doing.

Whatever happens, the Blues MUST rebrand themselves. New name, New colours. They have to get a more regional feel to them.

3rdGrandslamCame

Back to top Go down