The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The staff of CWA

Go down

The staff of CWA Empty The staff of CWA

Post by JJJohnson Wed 23 May 2012, 9:48 pm

General Manager/Owner of CWA

Andrew Lennox
Info:The boss.The man who had the vision of re-defining professional wrestling by creating a new generation.Lennox is a financial mastermind and knows exactly what is best for business.Lennox has fought for his success in life and takes nothing for granted.He is fully aware of the hard work that will be necessary in order to make CWA a global phenomenom but he is extremely confident he can make it happen.Lennox is very much hands-on individual and will have no problem in using his power to dictate events as he sees fit.Lennox has struggled to bond with outsiders since the tragic passing of his wife a few years ago,but insiders report a growing "attraction" between Lennox and backstage reporter,Michelle Steel

Commentators

Cornelius Arkholme (play by play)
Info:Cornelius is a former ESPN reporter who has sought after a job in the wrestling industry for many years. Arkholme has a great knowledge of the business and is extremely motivated to making his voice heard all around the world.

Paul Salisbury (colour commentator)
Info:Salisbury is a former pro-wrestler,mainly working the independent circuit but did have a stint on the NWA scene.Salisbury is consistent professional and always looking to lend a hand to up and coming talent.Really dislikes anybody that disrespects the business.

Ring Announcers:

Deborah Harding
Info:Deborah is a hard-working mother of one from Dallas,Texas.Her husband is a member of the production crew and managed to find his wife ( a motivational speaker) this job.Deborah is a slim,blond woman with a tanned complexion and sparkling blue eyes.Her dream is to emulate the success of Lillian Garcia and one day sing the national anthem in Madison Square Garden.

Jacob Maynard
Info:Jacob is a lifelong wrestling fanatic, hailing from Cleveland,Ohio, who has made a name for himself as a boxing announcer through the years.Now he has the chance to call big matches in a new wrestling promotion and he wants to make sure he is given the plaudits he has waited for his entire life.Maynard is extremely competitive and does not want to share the limelight with anyone,let alone a female.

Backstage interviewers

Kayleigh Reed
Info: Kayleigh is a former playboy bunny who now wants to find fame on television.She is an incredibly attractive brunette who stands at a petite 5”3 and she brings an insatiable charm that cannot be matched. Kayleigh is often remarked as being a little “ditzy” but she brings a warm,welcoming feeling to CWA that is good for business.

Michael Porter
Info:Porter is a fresh faced college graduate,making his first furore into working life.Porter finds himself intimidated at times by the wrestlers but his clever nature and quick-fire questions allow him to mask his confidence issues.Management see Porter as a future play by play man in the announce booth

Michelle Steel
Info:Michelle is a native of Los Angeles,California.She is a journalist graduate and wants to use CWA as a stepping stone to her own show on American television.Michelle is a pale skinned,red haired reporter who is not afraid to ask questions and really get the inside scoop.

Raymond Alexander
Info:The old veteran of the interview team.Raymond Alexander is a 55 year old reporter,from Brooklyn,New York, who is not afraid to get in the face of CWA superstars and reveal the truth.Alexander very easily rubs the roster up the wrong way with his tenacity,but he believes it is his duty to give the public what they want, the complete truth.

Other on-screen personalities:

Hayley Lennox
Info:The boss’s daughter.25 year old Hayley Lennox is the apple of her father’s eye and the heir to the Lennox empire.Hayley is extremely manipulative and expects nothing but the best to be laid on a plate for her.She is willing to use her good looks to get exactly what she wants and will stop at nothing to make sure her name becomes more important than anyone else in the business.

Callum Lennox
Info:The black sheep of the Lennox family.23 year old Callum Lennox has never exactly lived up to the expectation set out by his father.Since the passing of his mother a few years ago,Callum has pulled away from the “Lennox social scene” and forged his own path.Although his relationship remains cordial with his father,there is no love lost between the pair.Callum has no desire to be the “golden child” but he does believe his father should recognise his potential once in awhile.Callum and his sister Hayley have a very volatile relationship.

Eric Baalzar
Info:Andrew Lennox’s personal assistant.It is Baalzar’s job to negotiate with talent and talk to the media about any upcoming events.Baalzar is an ambitious man from Sante Fe,New Mexico and it is his dream to one day own a multi-national organisation of his own.Baalzar is a loyal employee and willing to do whatever is required of him.Very fond of Hayley Lennox.

James Foster
Info:The head of the CWA legal team and the man responsible for advising Andrew Lennox’s day to day operations.Foster hails from London,England and is a very well-educated man,who has the future of CWA mapped out if all goes to plan.Andrew Lennox relies on this man very heavily to make sure things run smoothly and Foster is fully aware of his importance to the Academy.

Pablo Hernandez (Head of Medical Staff)
Horatio Palmer (Referee)
Stuart Castle (Referee)
Chris Morgan (Referee)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The staff of CWA Empty Re: The staff of CWA

Post by JJJohnson Tue 29 May 2012, 4:27 pm

(Examples of commentators speech and interviewers speech)

Cornelius Arkholme:Hello there one and all and welcome to this CWA exclusive…here today we will be meeting the staff of the Championship Wrestling Academy…just to get our audience comfortable with the people they are going to be seeing on their screens for hopefully a very long time….I am Cornelius Arkholme,and I will be your play by play commentator for all things CWA…alongside me is my colour commentator,Mr Paul Salisbury…

Paul Salisbury:Good evening peeps…it will be my job to keep this guy up to date with everything going down in the world of professional wrestling….I will be giving you the insight on all of our competitors aswell as bringing in my own knowledge of being a pro wrestler…

CA:When we go live next week it will be up to us to deliver the most insightful and entertaining commentary in the land…

PS:As well as actually calling the moves and proving proper descriptions of matches…this ain’t sports entertainment….this is wrestling…

CA:So how much are you looking forward to the debut of CWA,Paul?

PS:Very much…I wanna see these guys in action…I wanna see if they can perform better than I could,because that will take some doing…

CA:Haha yeah right…what was it,a three week stint in the NWA?

PS:Remind me again how much wrestling experience you have?

CA:None..

PS:And it will always stay that way…so keep your mouth shut…

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

*Kayleigh Reed is backstage with ???.She is dressed in a low-cut top with a very short pink skirt.She beams at the camera before flicking her hair over her shoulder and beginning the interview.

Kayleigh:Hello CWA universe…and welcome to this exclusive interview,conducted by me,Kayleigh Reed….my guest at this time is ???...now ??? can you please tell the people about how you believe your career in CWA is going to go?

???:I really don’t think it’s a question of where my career is going to go Kayleigh…it’s about what heights CWA are going to reach with me on the roster..

Kayleigh:Oooo so you are confident in your abilities then?

*Kayleigh flirtatiously smiles at ???

???:Of course I am…take a good look at this….I am perfection personified…the future of this business…

Kayleigh:Well there has been a lot of talks about your abilities…

???:I bet there has…

*Kayleigh giggles

???:Maybe I will show you my “abilities” later on…

*Kayleigh flutters her eyelashes

Kayleigh:I should maybe get back on track….tonight you face your first ever challenge here in CWA…are you prepared?

…………………………………………………………………………..
*Raymond Alexander is backstage with “???”.The crowd are booing after the events that have just taken place

Raymond: “???” do you mind telling us exactly why you just did what you did…what on earth would drive you those heinous actions?

???:I’ll do whatever the hell I want Alexander…you need to watch your mouth..

Raymond:What I need to do is conduct this interview…and make sure the people get the truth…

???:These people cannot handle the truth…I do what I want because I can…because I enjoy it…what you saw out there was just the tip of the iceberg…

Raymond:So you believe it’s ok to act in such a disgusting way?...are you not ashamed of your actions?....if you were my son I would be very ashamed right now…

*??? Gets up in Raymond Alexander’s face,but Alexander does not back down

???:You need to shut up….and I mean right now….

Raymond:I am doing my job….after your actions here tonight there was bound to be questions asked…and I am the man that is going to ask those questions.The people demand an explanation…

???:And I am going to see Andrew Lennox and demand that you get fired…nobody talks to me like that..

Raymond:Maybe if you acted with a little bit of respect,you would get some back…

…………………………………………………………………………………………….
Michael Porter is standing by with ???.Porter looks slightly nervous as he begins

Porter:Thanks for that Cornelius…I am here alongside “???” and it’s fair to say that tonight is the biggest night of your career so far..

??:You think so Michael?...you think this is a big night…..well aren’t you a very clever boy..

*Porter looks a little intimidated

Porter:Obviously with the championship on the line you must feel like the pressure is on?

???:Pressure?...you think I am feeling under pressure?...you have no idea what I am feeling Porter…NO IDEA!

Porter:I-I-I just meant…

???:Shut your mouth punk…either conduct this interview properly or get out of my face..

Porter:O-o-ok….well with the main event on the horizon,how have you prepared for this match?

*??? Looks impressed

???:Finally,a good question…

*Porter looks slightly relieved

???:I have prepared like a champion….because I am a champion…and my opponent tonight has no idea what that means….and they never will…because aslong as I am in this company,there is no room on the top of the mountain for anybody else…

*Porter looks nervous once again

Porter:But last week you were pinned in tag team action…

???:Hush now Michael…

*Porter is visible sweating

???:I would hate for you to say something that is going to get you in a lot of trouble

*Porter shivers as “???” pats his face in a mocking manner

…………………………………………………………..
*Michelle Steel is backstage with “???”.She is dressed in a tight white shirt and a pencil skirt.She looks straight into the camera.

Michelle:This is Michelle Steel standing by with the CWA World Champion, “???”…

*Crowd cheer

Michelle:After last week when you won the world title,has it finally sunk in….what you have actually achieved?

???:Not really Michelle…I mean it feels great,an amazing honour…but I still cannot believe that I am the CWA World Champion…

Michelle:The odds were against you…..you have to know,there was few people that actually thought you could do it…but you overcame all obstacles….

???:Yes I did…and I understand that most people did not believe in me…it was a huge task,but I always confident…with my army of supporters,I knew I could do it..

Michelle:So what’s next?...there have been a number of superstars making noise about facing you next…have you had any time to think about where you go from here?

???:It’s been such a crazy week that I haven’t even begun to think about the future…but I am a fighter,and I will face any challenge put in front of me…

Michelle:Even if you had to face (blank name)?...because in four meetings thus far in CWA,you have been defeated on all occassions…..

???:So I am bound to get some luck soon right?

*??? Smiles at Michelle but she keeps firm eye contact,searching for a serious answer

???:In all seriousness,whatever happens will happen.If I have to face (blank name) then so be it…in order to be a champion I must face all challenges…so if that match comes about,then I will be ready when it does…make no mistake about it,I am used to the odds being against me..I am used to doing things that people do not expect me to do….

Michelle:It would seem so…your performance last week was one of true class,but do you believe you have peaked?...can you really top that performance?
……………………………………………………………………………….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down