The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown

+7
NickisBHAFC
We Want Edge
Samo
Liam
bretmeharty
Bull
HitmanOwl
11 posters

Go down

Smackdown Empty Smackdown

Post by HitmanOwl Wed 11 Apr 2012, 6:36 pm

WTF was that about last night? Jesus Fkin Christ.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Smackdown Empty Re: Smackdown

Post by Bull Wed 11 Apr 2012, 6:37 pm

about what?

its was normal show?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Wed 11 Apr 2012, 6:46 pm

It was truly,truly awful from start to finish. How fans enjoy that is beyond me

Ryback is the new Goldberg and won't lose a match for at least a year. Don't mind that Tbh.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 11 Apr 2012, 6:48 pm

liking Ryback.

it was not that bad , it was pretty much what i expected.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Wed 11 Apr 2012, 7:25 pm

Both raw and smackdown was awful, smackdown was worse

Back to status quo on Monday night,

Brock/wwe burying the roster
Superman Cena beats Otunga

The so called blast from the past smackdown, was just full of so called legends that are on the wwe payroll anyway, in various road agent roles etc.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Wed 11 Apr 2012, 7:27 pm

I liked Mean Gene and again Booker T and Cole's banter actually makes me laugh, especially with his dig at Bookers note pad.

Best part of the night was probably the voice of the south and the one man rock band segment in the back. Also Piper's pit, thought Daniel Bryan mixed intensity with a sort of smug, arrogant heel very well, good chemistry between him and Piper.

Worst part was probably Drew Mcytntyre w/ The Bellas vs The Great Khali w/Natalya and Alecia Fox. Natalya is way too good to be giving ridiculous matches like this. Her, Beth, Kelly Kelly and Kharma could have a decent Divas division if given the chance, because this match was pathetic. Mcyntyre should be introduced into the Intercontinental or US title scene, could have a good mid card title feud with Kofi, Santino or Swagger, Swagger being simply down to wrestling ability.

Main event was stupid, I can't stand Sheamus (too many limes) Laugh he isn't a good wrestler and cannot command a crowd and draw in the viewer with his promo's. Alberton Del Rio on smackdown is a good move, he's not a big enough draw on Raw but brings some credibility to the brand.

Overall, 2/10, thank god i recorded it and watched it this morning rather than staying up late to watch it.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 11 Apr 2012, 7:41 pm

martyr_94 wrote:Her, Beth, Kelly Kelly and Kharma could have a decent Divas division if given the chance

Laugh

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by We Want Edge Wed 11 Apr 2012, 7:52 pm

The Old school / blast from the past episodes are just crowd pleasers they did do well with d bryan and i (unbelievably) enjoyed cole's commentary! I was actually laughing at some of his comments. It wasn't a good smackdown but that's what i expected. I also like the sheamus ADR feud

We Want Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 11 Apr 2012, 8:25 pm

I diddnt think Smackdown was too bad

The tag match main event was a bit pointless as was the ending to the show. But at least it keeps Shaemus looking strong.

Ryback looks class said it last week, ill say it again this week. Get him feuding with the big show for that title.

Cole and Booker were funny. Cole was funny when the legends came out "Who open the door to the retiremant house" hahahaha

Pippers pip segment was good. It makes D Bryan more of a heel by slapping a legend, he should of gone full hog and put his rebeal lock in on Piper.

The bellas were on Smackdown Yahoo

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 12 Apr 2012, 9:05 am

Best part of the night was probably the voice of the south and the one man rock band segment in the back.

This sounds class to me. Need to watch it

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 12 Apr 2012, 12:28 pm

Samo wrote:
martyr_94 wrote:Her, Beth, Kelly Kelly and Kharma could have a decent Divas division if given the chance

Laugh

For what it's worth Kelly has improved in the ring since she won the Diva's title in fact she had to carry the match at Wrestlemania, as Beth Phoneix had hardly any ring time. The Division is slowly getting better and with Layla & Karma both set to return any week now things can only get better, plus if McCool decides to come back the more that can wrestle the better. I have heard that the Beller's are leaving when their contracts expire at the end of the month so at least the time will given to Diva's that can wrestle. The Diva's just need a little bit more time on the show to actually prove they can not only wrestle but put on a decent match.

Now back onto Smackdown, Boy was that shocking! I recorded it half expecting to see Dean Ambrose finally make his debut in WWE, with Mick Foley being there it would have made total sence for him to debut. He could have been attacked mick while his was on colour commentary but I guess we're just going to have to waite a little longer. Every match was a over within a minute and the ending to the main event was pointless. How is a 2 out of 3 falls match considered extreme anyway?

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 12 Apr 2012, 12:30 pm

I heard somewhere that Michelle McCool was coming back with a female Undertaker gimmick, which I for one can't wait to see OK

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by longrangeeffort Thu 12 Apr 2012, 12:40 pm

Electric Demon wrote:I heard somewhere that Michelle McCool was coming back with a female Undertaker gimmick, which I for one can't wait to see OK

Sure there could be load of jokes about her making things "rise from the dead" etc etc..

longrangeeffort

Back to top Go down

Post by DDT Sat 14 Apr 2012, 10:29 am

It was one of the worst episodes of Smackdown, I've ever seen. The only positive was Ryback, he looks like hes going to be a massive star.

DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down