The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Trash Talk XXXXXXVIII or something like that

+19
Mat
Amy
Uryu Ishida
Beer
Gregers
President Trump
ncfc_Tooze
Marsh
Hero
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
BlueDragon1205
Marky
Bull
Paul Mac 6CW
Nay
Blade
Lee
Crimey
23 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

6CWF Trash Talk XXXXXXVIII or something like that - Page 20 Empty 6CWF Trash Talk XXXXXXVIII or something like that

Post by Crimey Thu 12 Apr 2012, 7:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

6CWF is an efed set on these 606 boards and has a great selection of promoers. It is currently run by Mat and JJ Johnson

Trash Talk is the place where all the 6wFers have the chance to talk about anything and everything (within reason!). It's also a place where newbies can enquire about entering the mad, mad world of 6CWF.

Contacting our GM now couldn't be easier, just PM on the link below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

p.s Can we please keep all discussion about results(Both 6WF and WWE) within spoiler tabs on the day of the show and in the case of WWE, the day after, e.g Raw results in spoiler tabs on a Tuesday. Cheers lads.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Trash Talk XXXXXXVIII or something like that - Page 20 Empty Re: 6CWF Trash Talk XXXXXXVIII or something like that

Post by President Trump Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:35 pm

Hollo

President Trump

Back to top Go down

6CWF Trash Talk XXXXXXVIII or something like that - Page 20 Empty Re: 6CWF Trash Talk XXXXXXVIII or something like that

Post by Guest Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:38 pm

Hey

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:42 pm

I don't like any of you anymore - you're all dead to me.

Just kidding. Thanks for playing along

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:44 pm

I've always thought you were a soloist Demon...

A lovely soloist though, don't ever change! Hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:44 pm

Herro?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:45 pm

Afternoon peeps

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:45 pm

King Beer wrote:Herro?

Yess?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:46 pm

JACK!!!!!!!!!!

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:47 pm

Sainty wrote:I've always thought you were a soloist Demon...

I don't. I've been wearing the same shell suit for 14 years

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:49 pm

Electric Demon wrote:

I never knew you were from Liverpool Whistle

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:51 pm

DICEY!!! How are you doing pal?

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:52 pm

Dicey Reilly wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:

I never knew you were from Liverpool Whistle

There's a lot you don't know about me

I'm also from Bucharest

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:53 pm

No bad compadré

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:56 pm

hi.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:56 pm

BRAH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:57 pm

yo

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:59 pm

llesteh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:00 pm

hi demon , lee and everyone else.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:01 pm

Back now then Brah?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:05 pm

BULL!

I heard you were leaving? Before you go i want you to think long and hard about this..........

Can i end your career?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:07 pm

Laugh

I know the answer to that already

On your chopper (bike)!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:07 pm

no KB.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:09 pm

He wants Rasta to have that honour

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:10 pm

What about me, what about Leone?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:11 pm

NO i dont want rasta or leone or anyone!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:13 pm

You have to let Chris Patricks do it Bull, there is no better man for the job

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:15 pm

Can we send Scorpion to McLean Psychiatric Hospital??

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:15 pm

NO.im made my choice ok if im staying or not , but i am sick of a few things.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:17 pm

Yeah Bull go to McCleans, Ric Flair is there Very Happy

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:18 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:18 pm

Is it having to promo?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:21 pm

I think it's Uryu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:21 pm

no im just sick of being nagged to promo when i do , sure im on here most of the time but you dont know if im just taking a bit of a rest etc from revision.

ive gotten my promos up and constantly and im sick of people taking cheapshots at scorpion "he's never around" promos , that means nothing if some one does not promo ? that dont mean there not around.

and im sick of being in these jokes on TT which once again i witnessed before i came on.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:22 pm

Is it working in the Chipper?

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:26 pm

You tell em, Bull!!!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:28 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:no im just sick of being nagged to promo when i do , sure im on here most of the time but you dont know if im just taking a bit of a rest etc from revision.

ive gotten my promos up and constantly and im sick of people taking cheapshots at scorpion "he's never around" promos , that means nothing if some one does not promo ? that dont mean there not around.

and im sick of being in these jokes on TT which once again i witnessed before i came on.

I'll go first.

We just want your character to grow and flourish like we know we can if you give it some welly, you've had a lot of good opportunities that a lot of guys waited a long time for, surely that shows that you're rated highly? Promoing sporadically will just rein in the opportunities that will come your way.

I don't recall many newbies getting feuds with established names from the offset and getting a mentor who's been voted the best promoer for the last few years.

As for the potshots, rise above them, often those who are the architects of them are those that are most envious of your position.

We're all the butt of jokes on here too, Demon's a hormonal mess, KB's a kumquat of the highest order, Dicey's just a pillock, Hero's a maniacal dictator, I get called boring, but we all get on with it because it's banter*.

*- KB is actually a massive kumquat.

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:29 pm

Your 100% right Bull, I never promo but they dont get on my back....kick their a$$....Seabass

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:31 pm

I'm a hormonal mess? Jesus, don't start that again. I still believe that I was in the right and what was put up about me was totally unacceptable. No-one else would have liked it. So I'm not willing to accept I'm an hormonal mess, even if it's said in jest.

Now I'll be back in a minute. I think this sanitary towel has had its fill. Grim

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:32 pm

Sainty wrote:
TheBrahmaBull wrote:no im just sick of being nagged to promo when i do , sure im on here most of the time but you dont know if im just taking a bit of a rest etc from revision.

I'll go first.

We just want your character to grow and flourish like we know we can if you give it some welly, you've had a lot of good opportunities that a lot of guys waited a long time for, surely that shows that you're rated highly? Promoing sporadically will just rein in the opportunities that will come your way.

I don't recall many newbies getting feuds with established names from the offset and getting a mentor who's been voted the best promoer for the last few years.

As for the potshots, rise above them, often those who are the architects of them are those that are most envious of your position.

We're all the butt of jokes on here too, Demon's a hormonal mess, KB's a kumquat of the highest order, Dicey's just a pillock, Hero's a maniacal dictator, I get called boring, but we all get on with it because it's banter*.

*- KB is actually a massive kumquat.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:33 pm

Electric Demon wrote:I'm a hormonal mess? Jesus, don't start that again. I still believe that I was in the right and what was put up about me was totally unacceptable. No-one else would have liked it. So I'm not willing to accept I'm an hormonal mess, even if it's said in jest.

Now I'll be back in a minute. I think this sanitary towel has had its fill. Grim

I disagree.

I'll be right back, my stirring spoon is giving me splinters.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:33 pm

Dicey's just a pillock

It could have been worse, he could have RKO'd me I suppose Very Happy

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20