The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember When..................

+10
Biltong
Equo Troiano
Hound_of_Harrow
munkian
LondonTiger
Bathite
beshocked
BigTrevsbigmac
ChequeredJersey
Knackeredknees
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Remember When.................. - Page 3 Empty Remember When..................

Post by Knackeredknees Mon 23 Apr 2012, 7:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Remember the good old days of about 4 seasons ago when everybody's second team was Saracens.
We were all jolly good fun with our funny little hats, plucky chaps who always made the relegation battle fun, oh and thanks for the points see you next year if you stay up.

Now we've had the cheek to actually beat you and well, thats just not cricket. We are called all sorts of names that have nothing to do with Saracens, i know its rude of us to have so many English qualified players in our side now, often more than the teams we play against. And yes how dare the council kick us out of our home at slaughtergate because we rented it, but wanted to develop it, so we have to move to a new area and share with a wendyball team.

And for the love of any god you follow how very dare we whore ourselves to marketing pondlife to fill that other stadium, yet when those loveable chaps in London Wasps( sorry geography's not my strong point, where in london is High Wycombe?)do it for St Georges day in Twickers and its a bloody good idea, well thought out plan?

Ah i miss the good old days....

Knackeredknees

Back to top Go down

Remember When.................. - Page 3 Empty Re: Remember When..................

Post by Biltong Wed 25 Apr 2012, 9:51 am

Equo, that is just nitpicking. At every stadium or any place in the world you go, there is something to complain about.

It is a mindset, you either let the little things bother you or you don't.

"I Never Did Mind About the Little Things! .... Bridget Fonda in POINT OF NO RETURN
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Remember When.................. - Page 3 Empty Re: Remember When..................

Post by beshocked Wed 25 Apr 2012, 9:52 am

PSW I agree with that.

I was one of the fans who was upset by the revolution and handling of the player's sacking. The Saracens management has improved in that regard but still can and does rub people up the wrong way.

Now Saracens have got some stability - certainly on the pitch anyway. The academy is churning out some quality youngsters.

One of the most important things that the management have now done is seal a new stadium.

The young guys are filling in where there are injuries and call ups.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Wed 25 Apr 2012, 10:07 am

It's certainly great to see Farrell, Spencer, Short and Kruis coming through. Hoping next year for Mako as well.

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3