The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Supershow Results

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6CWF Supershow Results Empty 6CWF Supershow Results

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:22 pm

*The supershow goes live on air from inside the Birmingham Bowl and the crowd are on their feet as "Let the bodies hit the floor" screams out of the speakers.The noise is deafening as pyros explode continously from the stageside and then the cameras pan around the arena,showing an array of signs.

"Top 5 Strops caused by Top 5 lists?"
"Heath Slater >Cassius Zhi"
"Potato"
"Genesis is over"
"Max Adamson will be FFTR winner"
"Blue Dragon for world champion"
"Keith Leone is God"
"Bettsie vs Jenny vs Moppy for the Honeyz Title....make it happen"

*The scene then changes to the announce area where the 6WF and 6CW desks are set up next to one another.Jeff Thadeus and Henry Lloyd are first to speak on behalf of 6CW.

JT:Good evening one and all,welcome to the 6CWF Supershow.This is it,the final stop before the biggest pay per view extravaganza in 6CW's calendar...just one week removed from the fourth anniversary of Night of Glory.I am here alongside my broadcast colleague,Henry Lloyd,and Henry you have been present for every single Night of Glory event,but can you ever remember a more intense and exillerating buildup for the big one?

HE:Never ever....i've seen it all in 6CW,the good,the bad and the downright maniacal but never have I been more pumped up for Night of Glory.From top to bottom we have some amazing matches lined up....and I am sure after another sensational rollercoaster of action here tonight,we will see a few more contests added to the event....

JT:Last week we saw the bitterness between Lex Hart and Keith Leone reach fever pitch....the hated between Engel Harlequin and Hero spilled over into a riot,only stopped by police intervention.....you name it and you can guarantee that 6CW is going to provide it in the next week...Supershow tonight,Night of Glory in a week's time....this is literally the biggest seven days in our year....so get ready to ride because this is going to be non-stop action from the beginning until the very end...

HE:And as if 6CW wasn't enough for you all...it gives me great pleasure to pass the torch over to the legendary RJ and Michael Wire.....calling all the action for 6WF...

*The camera pans to the right as shows RJ and Michael Wire sat at the 6WF announce table.

RJ:Thanks guys....and welcome ladies and gentlemen.We are just one week away from Night of Glory...the first time 6WF will have involvement in that historic event and what a show we have lined up for you tonight....with just one week until Cassius Zhi and The Saint end their torturous feud in a "Tibetan Torture" match,how will the two of them collide here this evening?....Michael,what are you expecting to see this evening?

MW:The rivalry between Blue Dragon and Chaos is surely going to kick up a notch...these two men are just one week away from competing for the 6WF World Championship...who is going to take the momentum into next week?

RJ:Very interesting times ahead....and plus we have tag team actions as the four semi-finalists in the Fight for the Right tournament will clash ahead of what could be the biggest night of their life at Night of Glory...

MW:All in all we have some fascinating matches lined up this evening and I am sure we will see a few twists and turns along the way...but for the mean time I am going to pass the action back to our 6CW colleagues,Jeff Thadeus and Henry Lloyd,because I am being told that they are kicking off the action here tonight...

JT:We are?

MW:Apparently so...

*The lights in the arena completely black out.There are screams from the crowd and then boos as "God gonna cut you down" echoes out of the soundsystem and green pyros shoot high into the air.Smoke billows out from beneath the curtain and then green lasers cut through the dense fog before more pyros explode and then the lights come back on.Hero,dressed in jeans and a white shirt,walks onto the stage and looks around for a moment before making his way slowly down to the ring.

HE:Looks like we are kicking things off tonight....and what better way that with a 6CWF legend,Hero is in the house..

JT:And Hero looks ready for business...it was just two weeks ago that Engel Harlequin kidnapped Hero's son....last week Hero and Harlequin's intense rivalry resulted in both men being arrested by Glasgow police...

HE:And now Hero is here...he wants payback on Engel,and you cannot blame him...

JT:I don't blame him in the slightest...at the end of last week's show,Hero's son Austin was returned safely to General Manager,Alex Walker with a mysterious note....but I very much doubt Hero is going to forgive Harlequin's actions..

HE:First Engel assaulted Hero in the "elimination chamber"...then he attacked him and kidnapped his son....last week a fight between the two of them ended in jail time for both men...in the case of Engel Harlequin,he should never be released..

*Hero rolls into the ring as the boos continue and he takes a microphone from Michael Bird.He looks around at the sold-out crowd before taking his time to speak.

Hero:I'm not out here for you people to show pity
I don't like you,you don't like me
I am very comfortable with that fact.

But I am out here to address a few situations
Because last week I got arrested by Glasgow police
Arrested for beating the living cr@p out of a psychotic child abductor

I should be standing here with a goddamn medal around my neck
Not a criminal record
I should have my face all over the news
Because what I am is what I claim to be
A Hero

*There is a strange reaction from the crowd

Hero:I'd estimate that 50% of the crowd in here tonight are fathers
Now you tell me that you wouldn't have done the same thing I did last week
I gave the authorities time to do their job
They failed
So I took matters into my own hands
I went looking for the man who stole my son
And I exacted justice

Do you think I was wrong?

*The crowd don't boo this question from Hero

Hero:I don't care about you people
You don't care about me
But over the last couple of weeks you have seen Engel Harlequin for what he really is
A lunatic
A sick freak
He took a child prisoner from his own family
Is this a man that you cheer?
A man that you support?

*Some of the crowd cheer but the cameras pick up on many fans looks hesitant to show support for Harlequin.

Hero:Because if you support a man like that,then you are just as sick and demented as he is
He is a serious danger
A threat to society
And he does not deserve to represent this company
Not today
Not anyday

It turns out that Engel Harlequin has been released from his holding cell
Pending further investigation
So not only is the man that kidnapped my son,walking free
It seems unlikely that he will be brought to any kind of justice

Or so he might think?

You see Glasgow constabulary might not be able to understand this
But releasing Engel Harlequin from the safety of a prison cell is a very bad idea
Very detrimental to his health

Because now I am here
And I will not rest until I get personal justice
My son might of been returned,but the emotional scars of the trauma he went through will haunt him for years
That is something I will not forgive,and I will not forget

Engel Harlequin deserves to be punished
And that is exactly what I intend on doing.

He said last week that he wanted to "push the envelope"
He wanted to face me without all the smoke and mirrors
Without the bravado
Without anything that defines me as me

He could of done that in a million different ways
He could of just come up to me and demanded a match
Maybe jumped me from behind a couple of times to get my attention
But I will not jump through hoops for anyone,let alone a goddamn freak like Engel Harlequin.

He can have his match

*Crowd cheer

Hero:He can have any match that he wants
But that won't stop me from turning up
That won't stop me from being the best frickin thing in the world today
The Alpha Male
The man that is going to rip Engel Harlequin's head clean from his shoulders

*Some of the crowd cheer Hero's intensity

Hero:He crossed a line when he brought my son into all of this
A line that I will not tolerate
He took it too far and now he will pay the price
Now he will pay with the ultimate sacrifice.

I've faced the biggest,baddest and most scariest men in this business
Faced them countless times over
I've beat them all
8 time world champion
I don't fear Engel Harlequin
But he should fear me

Because I am capable of unimaginable things
Bottom line
I can be one nasty son of a b1tch!

And Engel Harlequin is going to find that out
Night of Glory
I'll extend Engel's challenge and i'll thrown down the gauntlet
Wembley Stadium
80,000 fans
Me and you,clown
We finish this

And you can get as brutal and bloody as you want
I'll come back at you 10,000 times over
I've won titles all over the world
The biggest prizes in this business
But I have never wanted anything more in my life
I want to see you bleed
I want to see you broken
I want you dead at my feet by time the curtain closes at Night of Glory

HE:Wow Hero is really intense here tonight...

JT:The man has been pushed over the limit...

Hero:So what do you say clown?
You got a party trick for me
Maybe send out a stuffed animal balloon with your answer
Because I'll wait all night

*Hero stands with a fierce look on his face and then "Numb" screams out to huge boos from the crowd.Alex Walker quickly makes his way onto the stage.Hero looks a little annoyed as Walker rushes down to the ring.

Hero:Unless you have Engel Harlequin hiding in your a55 Alex,I don't wanna know

*Walker gets into the ring and quickly takes a microphone from the technical staff

Walker:Hero this isn't going to fly...

Hero:What the hell are you talking about?

Walker:I know you want Harlequin...and I don't blame you in the slighest.But the Board of Directors will not authorise your match at Night of Glory....they say after last week's event that it would be too much of a risk to have the two of you in the same ring...they are worried that your emotions will get in the way..

Hero:My emotions?
You mean because my son was kidnapped
You mean because that psycho took my son and tried to cause me serious harm
You think that might make me emotional?
You take yourself back to that little office of yours
Call up the bigwigs
Make this happen,Alex

Walker:Their decision is final,nothing I can do or say will change their minds

*Hero looks irate

Hero:I don't think you understand me
You owe me Alex
I came to this company
Did you a massive favour
Laid it all on a plate for you
Now it's time for repayment
Now you do what I want
And I want this match

Walker:They won't sanction the match....

Hero:Can't or won't?
Do they not realize that sanctioned or not
I am going to find the clown
I am going to beat him within an inch of his worthless life
I could do it in the back
The parking lot
At the goddamn circus

I am going to find him
One way or another
I will get my fight

Walker:There is only one solution..

Hero:Enlighten me

Walker:The Board will not sanction this match.That does not mean the match cannot take place,but it would have to be branded as an "unsanctioned street fight".There can be no rules,no affiliation to 6CW.

Hero:Fine

Walker:6CW would want no part of the match,so although it could take place at Night of Glory,there could be no involvement from the 6CW officials.

Hero:Ok...

Walker:You would need to find your own referee...

*Hero stares at Walker

Hero:I have no problems with that
Like I said,Alex
You owe me

Walker:What do you mean?

Hero:You don't want blood on your hands right?
After all,you were supposed to be looking after Austin

Walker:I told you...

Hero:I know it was an accident
But it happened
And it happened on your watch
So now I want you do repay me

Walker:How?

Hero:Easy
I need a referee for my match at Night of Glory
Unsanctioned street fight
You will be that referee!

*The crowd boo as Walker looks at Hero with hesitance in his eyes

Walker:Me?....I am not a referee...

Hero:You don't have to be
All you have to do is count the three
And that's exactly what you'll do
You owe me Alex
Genesis owes me
And I guarantee that you will like me much more as ally than an enemy

*Walker still looks a little unsure as Hero stares at him

Walker:Ok....i'll do it...

Hero:Then that's settled....
And I am sure you have some kind of "business" to attend to
So don't let me keep you
It's been a pleasure coming to the terms with you Alex
See you at Night of Glory

*There is a mixed reaction from the crowd as "God Gonna cut you down" roars out again and Hero brushes past Alex Walker before exiting the ring.

JT:So it's official...

HE:Or unofficial in a manner of speaking...

JT:Quite right.....Night of Glory...Hero and Engel Harlequin are going to collide...an unsactioned street fight with Alex Walker as the special guest referee...

HE:I have a feeling those guys are going to tear the roof off at Wembley....a bloodbath for the ages...

JT:One thing is for sure,it will not be for the feint at heart...Hero wants payback,and you know Harlequin will come to fight....but how will Alex Walker cope in such a high octane,high pressured situation...

HE:Alex knows that Genesis owes Hero a big debt...I am sure he will come good and repay Hero in kind...

JT:It's going to be an epic in Old London Town....you are not going to want to miss it folks...

Last edited by JJJohnson on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Supershow Results Empty Re: 6CWF Supershow Results

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:42 pm

RJ: welcome every one to our annual monthly super show were both 6cw and 6wf super stars are on the same show and as ever along side me is the one and only Michael Wire, Our first match of the evening is against Two guy's who hate each others guts and they are Logan Kincade v James Mcmanus, Who's gonna win between these two giants Michael?

MW: Good evening RJ and welcome to everyone in the 6cwf universe, Well my choice for this match has to be Logan Kincade, He's just the bigger man of the two and this should be one hell of a fight, Speaking of which here comes Kincade now.

The Kincade fans cheer in the crowd as Master of Puppets by Metallica hits and then Logan Kincade walks out then stands at the top of the ramp for a second until the music kicks in then he raises his arms as pyros explode and he sprints to the ring (Cena style) and slides into the ring and waits for his opponent.

MW: This man is just huge just look at him, Now you know why i picked him for this match.

RJ: Yes he is a big man but don't get too carried away Michael as you well know James Mcmanus can handle him self too.

Suddenly the crowd cheer as The Final Countdown by Europe hits and Mcmanus then walks out from round the curtain waving to fans as he goes and walks down the ramp rolls under the bottom rope and into the ring.

RJ: As you know he's my pick for the match and he look in awesome shape for this match up.

MW: Yes but I still think Kincade is gonna hammer the crap out of Mcmanus.

The referee checks the two wrestlers then goes to signal the start of the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

The two men square up to each and lock horns both men trying to get the advantage they get to the ropes and pull each other round then they get to the corner of the ring with Kincade in the corner and Mcmanus holding him there, The referee has to get inbetween them both and then with the referee not looking Mcmanus slaps Kincade across the face.

RJ: Not great sportsmanship there from Mcmanus.

Kincade goes red with rage and starts to thrown rights and lefts while Mcmanus backs up to the corner and covers up with his arms the referee counts to 4 before Kincade stops, He grabs hold of Mcmanus Irish whips Mcmanus to the other corner of the ring and then follows up with a elbow to the head of Mcmanus who then crashes to the mat.

Kincade then drops the elbow not once but twice to the chest of Mcmanus and then climbs the top turn buck and lets fly with a leg drop to the throat of Mcmanus and then goes for the cover.

Kick out...............

MW: Close call there for Mcmanus but he just gets the shoulder up before the count of three.

RJ: Kincade's on fire here but a little too early for the pin iI feel.

Kincade then picks up Mcmanus and then does a couple of European uppercuts to the chin of Mcmanus who staggers back a little then Kincade goes to run the ropes and goes for the clothesline but Kincade ducks Kincade comes back but is met with a Power bomb and Kincade crashes to the mat.

MW: And the tide changes just like that.

RJ: Great counter from Mcmanus, Now he can get a bit of offence in for the first time in the match.

Mcmanus picks up Kincade Irish whips him to the ropes and hits a huge clothesline sending Kincade to the mat and begins to stomp all over him and then picks Kincade up and throws him to through the ropes and on to the floor on the out side of the ring.

The crowd boo when Mcmanus shots out I'm the future and he does the v sign to the crowd who then start the you suck chant.

RJ: Lack of respect shown to the 6cwf universe there Michael.

MW: Yeah, I do have to agree with you there but you have to admit this is guy is just one bad monster in the ring.

Mcmanus the rolls under the bottom rope and goes to Irish whip Kincade into the steel ring steps but Kincade does a reversal and send Mcmanus crashing over the top of the steps hitting his knee's hard on the steps and crashing on the other side with the steps splitting open in two.

RJ: Great counter from Kincade there, Did you here the impact of that move?

MW: Mcmanus is in serious trouble here, He needs to get back in the ring and quick.

The referee starts to count to ten.

Kincade rolls under the bottom rope and into the ring to stop the count and then rolls back under and on to the out side and picks up Mcmanus and slams his head on to one of the steel steps and then rolls him back into the ring and then follows him in and goes for the cover.

Kick out...................

MW: How did Mcmanus kick out of that, Head first into the steel steps.

RJ: And don't for get the Irish whip into those steps knees first they have gotta be hurting him and it just goes to show what great shape all of these athletes are in.

Kincade then looks at the referee and pleads with him that it was three but the referee say's no it's two, Kincade then drags Mcmanus to the centre of the ring and the crowd cheer as Kincade points to the top rope and climbs on to the top turn buckle and lets fly with a frog splash but Mcmanus then lifts his knee just in the nick of time straight into the stomach of Kincade and both men are laid out in the middle of the ring as the crowd start the this is awesome chant.

RJ: Both men are giving there all in this match, Who is gonna get up first and capitalise?

MW: Has to be Mcmanus, Kincade looks to be in some serious agony there.

Both men start to stir but it's Mcmanus who gets to his feet first and Irish whips Logan to the ropes Kincade comes back and is lifeted high in the air and then slammed on the mat and his back and Mcmanus turns Kincade over and goes for the cover.

Kick out...................

RJ: Another close call there for Mcmanus, I thought he had it then.

MW: So did I, Come on referee do you job.

Mcmanus slam the mat in frustration, He picks up Kincade and once more Irish whips him to the ropes and then goes for the big boot but Kincade dodgers the boot and bounces of the rope and goes for the cross body but is caught by Mcmanus who then shows his strength and send Kincade flying over his shoulder to the other side of the ring and Mcmanus sits up laughs to himself.

RJ: What awesome show of strength there shown by Mcmanus.

MW: Yes it was but a great move by Kincade to get to the cross body only to met by the strength of Mcmanus and Kincade fly's through the air to the other side of the ring.

Mcmanus then stands to his feet and then urges for Kincade to get up to his feet and then as Kincade turns round lifts him up and turns Kincade up side down for the pile drive, The crowd start to cheer as Kincade then starts to get his wits about him and starts to drive his knee's to the face of Mcmanus who after three shots then drops Kincade and holds his cheeks, Kincade then super kick's Mcmanus as the crowd cheer.s Mcmanus crashes to the mat, Kincade then pick up Mcmanus and drags him over to the corner and climbs the top ropes and then does Rough Justice (A front First Choke slam from the top turn buckle, Grabbing the opponent by the back of the neck, jumping and slamming them face first into the mat) and then goes for the cover as the crowd count with the referee.

Crowd:.............................1....................................2................................3...................

RJ: That's it this one is over, You were right Mcmanus lost the match and Kincade is the winner.

MW: Of course I'm right I all ways am, Great first opening match though, Lets hope the rest of the show is as good as this if so were in for a great night of professional wrestling.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The action goes backstage and the crowd in attendance cheer at the sight of Keith Leone standing by with Jack Reynolds

Reynolds:Keith....tonight is the final stop before Night of Glory....the final stop before the biggest match in your career....and here this evening,not only will you be in action but you will also be involved in the "official contract signing" for your upcoming match with Lex Hart....how are your nerves?

Leone:Right now,i'm ok....but I know that when we get to Night of Glory,things are really going to heat up.Because this is the biggest match of my life...the biggest match in 6CW history....but let's pull no punches,this is no different for Lex Hart.

Lex might like to think differently,but he has never been in a match of this magnitude...nobody in the history of this company has.It is all or nothing.....do or die...you go hard or you go home.

Me and Lex are polar opposites....we represent very different things.....but we share one similarity,we strive to be the absolute best that we can be.....we want to be number one....the world heavyweight champion...but there can only be one...

So tonight you'l see me in action against an "unnamed opponent" and as much as I am expecting some sort of Genesis screwjob...you can bet that you are going to see a true performance from me.You are going to see exactly what I am bringing to the table at Night of Glory...and you are going to see exactly why I will be thhe next 6CW Champion...

*Crowd cheer

Reynolds:Are there no nerves though Keith....after all,the future of 6CW is resting on your shoulders?

Leone:Of course there is....there is no more pressure that I could be under.....if I don't win at Night of Glory then 6CW is finished...I will be to blame for the downfall of this great company...the greats,Diesel,Dicey,Daniel Reilly,Median...they'll all look on me as the man that let Genesis rip this company apart.....and I won't allow that to happen...

I know how good Lex Hart is....I know what he brings to the table and I know this will be the most difficult match of my life.But I have worked harder than anyone to get into this position....i've defied the odds time and time again....and I have vowed from the beginning that I will be the man that brings Genesis to it's knees...

Now it's time to stop talking.....now it's time for the 6CW universe to see that Keith Leone is the man that will take back control of this company....because I will go to hell and back,I will do it a thousand times over....and when all is said and done......I will be the 6CW Champion....and Genesis.....will be no more!

Reynolds:Thanks for your time Keith and good luck tonight!

*Leone puts his hood up and nods at Reynolds before exiting the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The scene changes to an official looking Bentley pulling up in the parking lot.A silver haired man steps out,dressed in a smart suit and a briefcase in hand.He closes the door as Phil Liederman comes walking towards him.He offers his hand and the man shakes it.

Liederman:Nice to see you Mr Shields...

Shields:You too Phil...I am however scheduled for a meeting with Alex Walker...

Liederman:Alex is a little tied up at the moment....but he did ask me to have a quick look over the contract before he reads it through...

Shields:He did?.....well you are a 50% owner after all,I see no problems with that....

Liederman:Excellent....well feel free to come on down to my office and you can make yourself comfortable...long drive I expect?

Shields:You wouldn't be wrong.....it's a nightmare getting here....I just want this contract signed so we can press on with things...

Liederman:I'm sure there will be no difficulties...I'll just have a skim through,i'm sure Alex will do the same....and then everything is sorted...

Shields:Sound fair to me...lead the way...

*Phil Liederman leads Mr Shields away from the scene with a smile on his face

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Match 2
Night of Glory tune up
Keith Leone vs ???

JT:First 6CW action of the evening now folks and this is a quick breakdown of what we are going to see here tonight....Keith Leone and Lex Hart will compete in seperate matches,in what is being billed as "Night of Glory Tune Up".....each man will take on a random 6CW superstar in an attempt to build their momentum for the main event of Night of Glory....then later this evening,they will take part in the "official contract signing" for that upcoming match...just to iron out all details and make sure that everything is taken care of...

HE:Sounds like a great night then...

JT:Indeed it does...and it is my understanding that Leone will be in action first..

The lights in the arena dim and then the crowd pop as "Limowreck" shoots out of the soundwaves.Red pyros explode into the air and then Leone walks onto the stage.He lowers his hood and smiles at the appreciation of the crowd.He motions a belt around his waist and the noise levels go up.

JT:Keith Leone has had a year to remember...one of the greatest rises in professional wrestling I have ever seen...and he has the chance to reach a remarkable culmination this coming week at Night of Glory when he could walk away as the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion...

HE:Leone has had a fantastic year,no doubts about it...but this will not be his time....Lex Hart and Genesis are not ready to throw it all away just yet...Leone will fight,of that I am sure...but ultimately,he will fail...

Leone removes his jacket and throws it to the crowd before climbing up onto the apron and stepping into the ring.He uses the ropes to stretch before standing up on the turbuckle and stares up at the "night of glory" sign in the rafters..

JT:Leone is dreaming big....and now he has once last chance to show the world what he is capable of before Night of Glory...

Leone paces the ring as "Numb" belts out and green fireworks accompany the arrival of Jack Frost.The crowd boo loudly as Frost points to the green "G" on his vest before pointing down at Leone and drawing a finger across his throat.

HE:Leone wasn't expecting this...

JT:Jack Frost,representing Genesis,will be Leone's challenge here this evening....

HE:Dont forget that Frost is one of the greatest tag team wrestlers we have ever seen in 6CW...

JT:He sure is...but his singles career has never got off the ground...it will be interesting to see if he can cause Keith Leone any problems here tonight...

HE:I am sure Lex Hart is watching in the back...hoping his teammate can get the job done...

Frost climbs up into the ring and he verbally abuses Leone,who merely smirks back.The referee stands in between both competitors and reads them the riot act before stepping away and signalling for the bell to begin the contest.Frost continues to trash talk Leone as they step forwards and then Leone throws a serious right hand to the jaw that almost knocks Frost through the ropes.

JT:Leone means business here this evening...

Frost tries to come back with a right of his own but Leone blocks it and throws three more quick punches,backing Frost onto the ropes.He whips Frost across the ring with speed and then hurls him into a huge backdrop as he comes back.Frost gets back up and Leone lashes chops to his chest before whipping Frost into the corner.He follows in but Frost gets his knees up and knocks Leone backwards before lifting himself up onto the second rope.

HE:Frost trying to build some momentum...

Frost jumps off into a double axe handle but Leone catches him with a kick to the stomach and follows up with a double armed DDT.......................1.........................2.................shoulder up.Leone laughs slightly as he gets back onto his feet and he waits for Frost to stand up before landing several european uppercuts.He whips Frost across the ring again and then tilt-a-whirls him on the comeback....Frost swings out onto his feet and he kicks Leone in the stomach...

HE:COLD SNAP!

Frost looks for the "gringo killer" but Leone swivels out and floors Frost with a clothesline.Frost gets back up to his feet and is knocked down by a second clothesline before getting to his feet for a third time and he misses with a right hand before Leone nails a russian legsweep................1..........................2................shoulder up from Frost.

JT:Jack Frost is going to show resilience,that will test Leone's patience at the very least...

Leone pulls Frost up by the head,only to be surprised by a jawbreaker.Leone bounces back off the ropes and Frost hits hard karate kicks to his legs before swinging a big roundhouse at Leone's head.Keith manages to duck the kick and he waistlocks Frost into a german suplex................1....................2...............shoulder up!

HE:Frost is so much better than this...but he has really struggled with form,I can't understand it..

JT:It seems that he was very comfortable as part of a tag team...but has never been able to make the transition,despite obvious talent...

Frost groggily gets back to his feet and leone tries to scoop him up onto his shoulders for a "tombstone" but Frost manages to swing off the back.He pushes Leone into the turnbuckle and follows up with a clothesline before connecting with a northern lights suplex.......................1............................2...............shoulder up!

HE:That's more like it...

JT:Jack Frost showing abit of spirit here...

They get back onto their feet and Frost slams a knee into the midsection of Leone before lifting him up into a vertical suplex.Leone manages to float behind and he pushes Frost off the ropes,taking him down with a high knee as he comes back.Frost gets back up and Leone kicks him in the stomach before flipping Frost up and spinning him into a sitdown powerbomb...

......Frost gets his shoulder up!

HE:Leone not one to usually use a move like that..

JT:Trying out new moves....a wise decision to do so in a match like this.....Leone does not want to take too many risks come Night of Glory...

Leone spits on the mat before pulling Frost up by the hair and placing his head between his legs.He is about to nail a piledriver when Frost swipes his legs and then slingshots Leone into the corner.Keith's head collides with the turnbuckle and he staggers back as Frost rolls him up...........................1...................................2.................shoulder up!

HE:I thought Frost had stolen it there...

Leone quickly kicks out of the rollup and scrambles back onto his feet.Frost is already up and he looks to blindside Leone with a clothesline but Keith ducks underneath it and charges off the ropes before sprinting back...

JT:SPEAR!

HE:Big impact...

The crowd cheer loud as Leone smashes right through Frost with the spear.He gets back onto his feet as the noise levels continue to rise and then he waits for Frost to stagger back to his feet before lifting him into a scoop slam..

JT:Leone is firing now...is this a sign of things to come at Night of Glory?

HE:I'll admit that this has been almost flawless so far...

Leone stares down at Frost for a moment before walking to the corner and he climbs up onto the ropes.He perches there for a second as he adjusts his feet and then he dives off as the flashbulbs shine...

JT:Elbow drop straight to the heart!

Leone crashes his elbow straight into the chest of Frost before rolling back onto his feet.He turns to the crowd and works them into a frenzy as he waits for his opponent to stand...Frost is very groggy but slowly he gets back onto a vertical base...

HE:Lookout Frosty...

JT:This match is about to reach a very final conclusion....CONCUSS KICK!

Leone flicks his hair out of his face with a smile before diving across the ring and looking to land the superkick on the jaw of Frost.Somehow Frost manages to duck underneath it and then he kicks Leone in the stomach....

HE:NORTHERN WIND!

Frost looks for the snap DDT but Leone manages to counter brilliantly into a falling flapjack,crashing Frost's head against the top turnbuckle.Leone rolls back onto is feet as Frost turns around...

JT:CONCUSS KICK!

The crowd in attendance roar in approval as Leone knocks Frost out with the superkick right on the jawline.Frost is completely motionless as Leone looks around at the sold-out crowd with a smile on his face...

HE:What's he doing....why isn't he covering...

JT:Leone might just have one last message to send...

Leone flicks his hair from his face again and then grabs Frost's legs before twisting him into a sharpshooter.Frost is screaming in agony as Leone expertly applies the submission and tworks with serious pressure on the back and legs...

HE:This is outrageous...

JT:Leone using the submission move made famous by Lex Hart's family....the ultimate message being sent...

Frost is shaking his head and trying to get to the ropes,but they are just too far away and he has no choice but to tap his hand to the canvass.The crowd are on their feet celebrating as "Limowreck" echoes out and Leone,after a few added seconds,releases the submission hold.

HE:That was impressive...I will admit it...

JT:Extremely impressive....Leone just breeezed through Jack Frost...what a showing from the number one contender...have we just seen the new 6CW Champion in action?

HE:I don't think so...as good as that was,wait until Lex performs later to make any kind of judgement...because I know our world champion will answer Leone with a performance to remember...

JT:Whichever way you look at it...we are heading for the biggest and best 6CW main event of all time...two superstars in their absolute prime....bidding to cement their place at the best in the business..

HE:Genesis or 6CW...who is going to prevail...

Frost rolls from the ring in agony as Leone climbs up on the ropes to celebrate with the fans.He points out to the crowd and motions a belt around his waist as the cameras catch him in position,standing underneath the "Night of Glory" sign before the action goes backstage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:44 pm

*The scene goes backstage and Alex Walker is shown walking out of his office.He looks very shifty as he moves down a corridor and exits through a side door into a stairwell.He goes down the stairs and finds himself in a dark and dingy basement.

HE:What is Alex Walker doing in the basement?

JT:I have no idea...

*Walker scans the room in front of him,looking increasingly nervous

Walker:Are you here?

*Walker seems to be talking to an empty room before a figure laughs from the corner

???:I'm here heehehehe...

*The crowd in the arena make a shocked noise as Engel Harlequin steps out of the shadows

Walker:Let's make this quick Engel....I shouldn't even be down here

Engel:And yet you are...you must be interested in what I have to say...

Walker:You said you could "help me".....and I want to know what you meant by that?

Engel:I'm sure you do heehehehehe.....well I will tell you Mr Walker.....and more importantly I will show you....but first,I think we need to get rid of the press...

*Engel smiles evily and then produces his patented barbed wire bat.He begins to chuckle as he walks across the room,eyeing the camerman with menance.The scene becomes blurry as the camerman slips on the steps and the camera goes flying.All can be heard is the hysterical laughter of Engel Harlequin as the scene changes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:45 pm

*The scene changes and Timothy Allen is on standby with the three members of Team Japan

TA:My guests at this time are Tsukasa Yagurama....Kenzaki Nogami.....and Kenji Hidari.....guys,tonight you will compete in an eight man tag team match.....but your minds must be on Night of Glory....Dopant Zero will of course challenge for the tag team championships....and you Kenji,you will compete in the "Treasure trail" match....this could be a monumental night for Team Japan..

Hidari:It will be a monumental night for Team Japan...I've said it before and I will say it again.Because whilst everyone is worrying about 6CW or Genesis,we have been able to go about our business in professional fashion...

When the curtain closes on Night of Glory you will see the beginning of a new era in 6CW.....Keith Leone won't be there,Lex Hart won't be there.....but I will....I'll be the man standing tall....and Dopant Zero,with the tag team championships around their waists,will be by my side....Team Japan's crowning moment will come at Wembley....we will rise to the promised land and we will make history...

Nogami:And tonight will serve as nothing but a preview and a reminder of what we are capable of....GazzyD and Jerome Dubois are not welcome in the tag team division....their egos and hypocrisy makes us sick......and in just seven nights we will demonstrate to them what a true tag team looks like....we will show why Dopant Zero are the forever,undying future of the tag team division....

You can complain about it....try and tell us that we are wrong...but the proof will be there for nobody to deny come Night of Glory....we have been kept away from our rightful opportunity because the powers that be know our dominance will be too much.....but now they cannot stop us....they could not hold us off any longer....

Yagurama:TAG CHAMPIONSHIPS WILL BE OURS....GAZZYD....JEROME DUBOIS....YOU FINISHED......TEAM JAPAN TIME IS NOW!

Hidari:I don't think we need to say anything else do we....whilst the fat cats upstairs are preparing themselves for the epic clash between Genesis and 6CW....they should be concerning themselves more with the impending and inevitable takeover of Team Japan.....we have used our rival's arrogance to our advantage and come Night of Glory...this company will belong to...US!

*All three members of Team Japan laugh and Nogami lifts the Japanese flag up and waves it in front of the camera as Yagurama yells in Japanese

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Match 3
Uryu/The Dragon/Zane Altair vs Scorpion/Trevor Swann/Vincent Grimes

RJ: Welcome back to the supershow, 6WF back in the hot seat for this one with the first of two 6 man tag matches we have this evening.

MW: In this match, we see the freeweight champion Dragon teaming with Zane Altair and Uryu to take on Scorpion, Trevor Swann and Vincent Grimes.

RJ: Sure promises to be a fantastic match, some of the competitors already in the ring, just awaiting the arrival of Dragon...

“Jpop drop” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Dragon strides out onto the ramp, he walks to the ring slowly, staring across at his opponents and his team-mates. He slides in, slapping hands with Uryu and Zane.

RJ: Dragon looks empty without the presence of Foo Poo.

MW: Well it seems as if Vortex had something to do with that, we’ll have to wait and see though.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Dragon starts off in the ring with Trevor Swann, the current freeweight champion drives the former freeweight champion backwards against the ropes. Swann is thrown to the canvas with an arm drag, Swann stumbles up to his feet and Dragon connects with a dropkick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.........2....Kick out!

Dragon rises up to his feet, he hits a standing moonsault and then rolls away. Swann rolls to his feet and Dragon hits him with a headbutt, Swann falls to the corner and Dragon runs in, hitting a high knee. Swann falls to the mat and again Dragon hooks the leg.

RJ: Great start from the Dragon, maybe Foo Poo being missing is having a positive effect on him.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

Dragon goes for an RKO as Swann rises to his feet, but Swann shoves him away. Dragon gets up to his feet and Swann hits him with a flaying lariat. Dragon rolls up, Swann tags in Vortex, Dragon steps back from the newbie and tags in Zane Altair.

MW: That was strange.

RJ: Dragon seemed pretty disturbed by Vortex.

MW: Well he does stink.

Vortex steps in, he stares across at Altair who runs in, Vortex floors him with a clothesline. Altair stumbles up to his feet, Vortex boots him in the gut and hits a side slam, cover.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

Vortex gets to his feet, he starts to ground and pound down on Altair who rolls back towards the corner. Altair is dragged up by Vortex, he runs in hitting a stinger splash and then lets Altair forward, hitting a samoan drop.

MW: Good power from Grimes.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Vortex lifts up Altair, he sets up for a powerbomb which Altair counters with a hurracanrana. Vortex stumbles up and Altair hits a snap suplex on him, altair runs the ropes and connects with a rolling thunder.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Vortex powers out, he fights to his feet but Altair takes him out with a leg sweep. Vortex rides and Altair hits him with a boot to the stomach, followed with a running, spinning neckbreaker. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Altair brings up Vortex, he hits a knee lift followed by a leg-drop bulldog. He then runs the ropes, hitting a lionsault.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Altair tags in Uryu, he climbs to the top rope and goes for a leg drop but Vortex rolls away. He tags in Scorpion. Scorpion runs in towards Uryu and hits him with a big boot into the side. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2....Kick out!

Uryu rises up to his feet, Scorpion drives him to the canvas with a suplex, Uryu stumbles up and walks straight into a big spinebuster. Scorpion runs the ropes, hitting a people’s elbow.

RJ: What a match this has been.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Scorpion lifts up Uryu, he goes for a chokeslam but Uryu fights out with elbows to the head. Uryu counters with a monkey flip, Scorpion stumbles up and Uryu nails a running enzaguri kick. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Uryu rises to his feet, he lifts up Scorpion and then runs the ropes hitting a shining wizard. Scorpion stumbles up and Uryu connects with a rotating DDT.

Scorpion and Uryu get up simultaneously, hitting a double clothesline...Scorpion gets to the corner, tagging in Vortex. He runs in, flooring Altair with an elbow smash. Uryu stumbles up, Vortex boots him in the gut and nails his finishing move, The V-X Bomb.

Ref: 1...................2...............

*Dragon steps into the ring, but he stops short of breaking the pinfall.

Ref:............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*Vortex gets to his feet, he smirks across at Dragon nodding his head knowingly. Danny McGraw strolls out onto the ramp...

McGraw: So Dragon...another loss for you. And I need to sort these things out, so I’ve come up with a fantastic match for Night of Glory.

You will defend that title against Scorpion, Uryu, Longinus, Zane Altair, Trevor Swann...and Vortex. That’s right not a 6 pack challenge, a 7 pack challenge!

Have a good night.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:46 pm

*Lex Hart is in the Genesis lockeroom,talking with Udo Berg

Hart:I know your not in action tonight Udo...but you have to make a statement.The biggest superstar in the history of 6CW....these guys don't stand a chance against you....the "Treasure Trail" should be nothing but a formality...

Berg:I vill break my opponents....I vill crush them...

Hart:Excellent news....these guys don't deserve to share a ring with you.....Mike Hill,Perfect Jack,Yarmouth Blade,Hidari....they are nothing compared to you....you need to make sure nothing stands in your way....make Genesis proud Udo...

Berg:I vill accomvlish my goals...I vill win Treasure Trai....I vill demolivish my opponents....I vill be vorld heavyweight..

*Lex holds his hand up

Lex:Let me stop you right there big guy...we've been through this...you have all the traits and attributes to be a dominant champion....but I am the world champion,and I intend on being world champion for a very long time....you have a massive chance here Udo,win the "treasure trail" and you can go after any championship you want....but this baby right here...

*Lex runs his hand along the 6CW Title

Lex:Is off limits...got that?

Berg:I vant vorld championship...

*Lex smiles

Lex:Maybe you do...but the fact is....you couldn't beat me.So you would be wasting the biggest opportunity of your life....there isn't another champion in this company that could bring you down...but you choose me and believe me when I tell you that you would be making a very big mistake...

*Udo glares at Lex,who just pats the giant on the shoulder

Udo:I vill re-think my options perhaps...

Lex:Good choice...now go make some impact...

*Udo stands up,dwarfing Lex considerably and then leaves the room.Lex shakes his head as Berg leaves and then runs his hand along the 6CW Title belt again in a possessive manner

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 pm

*The scene is in the back and Yarmouth Blade is talking with Jack Reynolds

Reynolds:Blade...

Blade:Blade blah blah blah....let's just get to the point here Jack.I don't want to do this whole interview rubbish....I just want to get my point across...

Whilst the whole world is obsessing with Lex Hart and Keith Leone...Genesis and 6CW...the limelight has been stripped away from the people that most deserve it,people like me.

Because I am the best in the business,i've proven it countless times and yet only once have I been given a chance at the big time....and I was screwed out of the world championship by Geoff Steel.

JT:That's really not how it went down...

HE:Shhhh Jeff...

Blade:And now I am a participant in the "Treasure Trail"...now I am one match away from getting my rightful shot at the big one....and nobody could care less.All of the attention should be on this match.....on the future of this company....because I guarantee that when I when the "treasure trai"...there will be no biding of time...no waiting in line....I will cash it in....I will beat Keith Leone and I will beat Lex Hart....one way or another I will put the spotlight back on me...back where it belongs....and I will do it by leaving Night of Glory as the new 6CW World Heavyweight Champion...

Reynolds:Well thanks for your time Blade...

Blade:Shut your mouth...and get the hell out of my way....

*Blade shoves Reynolds aside and exits the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Match 4
Kenji Hidari/Yarmouth Blade/Dopant Zero vs Mike Hill/Perfect Jack/Jerome Dubois/GazzyD

JT:Huge eight man tag team action coming up next and a huge variety in the superstars involved..

HE:We've got the Undisputed tag team champions,teaming with two competitors from the "treasure trail" against the number one contenders to the tag team titles,and two more competitors from the "treasure trail"....this is going to be a cracker...

"Breathe" echoes out and the crowd boo as Kenzaki Nogami and Tsukasa Yagurama make their entrance.The two members of Dopant Zero high five and then remove their tracksuit jackets as they make their way down towards the ring.

JT:Dopant Zero earnt their shot at the tag team championships last week by defeating three opposing teams..

HE:And this opportunity has been coming for a long time....Dopant Zero have been kept from this titles for too long and at Night of Glory they will finally get the chance they deserve..

JT:It promises to be a great display of tag team wrestling at Night of Glory...but tonight we might get a little preview of what is in store...

Nogami and Yagurama climb up into the ring and they shout insults to the crowd in Japanese.The boos ring out and then they increase as "I do what I want" echoes out and Yarmouth Blade strides onto the stage.Blade smirks at the boos from the crowd before making his way down to the ring.

HE:Yarmouth Blade will fight for the "Treasure Trail" at Night of Glory....he could be one match away from competing for a wild championship..

JT:That is the prospect for all the competitors in the "Treasure trail"....a career-changing match on the hoirizon....

Yarmouth Blade rolls into the ring and he smiles at the members of Dopant Zero before going to the corner and standing on the ropes.Blade is busy posing as "Hood Hop" echoes out and more boos accompany the arrival of Kenji Hidari..

HE:And the leader of Team Japan....a man who I believe is on the cusp of greatness...

JT:2012 has been a great so far for Kenji Hidari...but can he take it up to the next level by winning the "Treasure Trail"...

Hidari ignores the boos from the crowd as he makes his way to the ring and climbs in.He shakes hands with both members of Dopant Zero before looking Yarmouth Blade up and down with dislike...

HE:Blade and Hidari will be opponents at Night of Glory...but they will need to work together here tonight...

All four men pace the ring and then "I am perfection" roars out to a good reception from the crowd.Purple fireworks shoot up into the air and then Perfect Jack makes his entrance onto the stage.He throws his hands into the air and nods his head in appreciation of the crowd's reaction before making his way to the ring.

JT:The 6CWF crowd are happy to see Perfect Jack...a former world champion in both 6CW and 6WF....a win in the "Treasure Trail" could see Jack rise back to the top of the mountain again...

HE:No way....Jack is past it...he hasn't impressed me once since he came back...

Jack climbs up onto the stage and he stares at his four opponents as "Next big thing" echoes out and there is a great reception from the crowd in attendance as Mike Hill enters,amid an array of blue and silver pyros.Hill tags hands with the fans as he swaggers down towards the ring..

JT:Mike Hill is another popular figure in 6CWF....and I am sure these fans would love to see Hill at the top of the tree...

Hill climbs up onto the apron next to Jack and they nod respectfully at one another.Hill vaults over the ropes into the ring and Jack follows him as the referee steps between both teams.There is a tirade of abuse from both sides as the lights dim once again..

HE:We've got six men in the ring...

JT:Just the undisputed tag team champions left...

Blue lights shine as "What i've done" echoes out and the red,white and blue fireworks explode into the air.There is a pause before Jerome Dubois makes his entrance onto the stage.He whirls on the spot and unties his blue robe,revealing the tag championship underneath.Dubois raises his arms in the air as the crowd cheer and then silver pyros erupt behind him as "Airplanes" echoes out as GazzyD makes his entrance through the smoke.

JT:GazzyD and Jerome Dubois returned to 6CW to fight the war against Genesis...during that time they formed a team and the two former world champions soon found themselves holding tag team gold...

HE:And their latest challenge,Dopant Zero will be looking to show the champions what a real tag team looks like here tonight...

Dopant Zero look very focused as Gazzy and Dubois make their way towards the ring,tagging hands with the fans as they come.The champions climb into the ring and join Hill/Perfect Jack in the corner as the referee keeps the hostilities to a minimum.

JT:The referee will need his composure here in this match to keep control...

HE:Eight 6CW superstars ready to clash,ready to start a war and this official is going to need his wits about him...should be a thrilling contest..

There is internal discussion between both teams as the referee speaks to all eight superstars and then he backs away to signal for the bell.Kenji Hidari and GazzyD are the two superstars selected to begin the match and huge chants of "Let's go Gazzy" ring out all around the arena.

JT:One half of the tag team champions,GazzyD, to get us underway here against the leader of Team Japan,the man that won the Interfed Cup,Kenji Hidari...

HE:One fall to a finish...first team to score a decision wins...should be awesome..

The bell sounds as Hidari and Gazzy circle one another and then lockup in the centre of the ring.Hidari places Gazzy in a side headlock but Gazzy spins out of the back and pushes Hidari against the ropes before flooring him with a flying dropkick on the comeback.Both men get back up and Gazzy lands stiff forearms to the face of Hidari before looking for an irish whip to the corner....Kenji reverses and sends Gazzy towards the turnbuckle...

JT:Springboard...

The crowd applaud as Gazzy leaps up onto the top rope and then springs back into a crossbody takedown..................1......................2....................Hidari gets his shoulder up.Both men get back to their feet and Gazzy looks for a quick roundhouse kick but Hidari manages to duck underneath it and he waistlocks Gazzy...

HE:German..

Gazzy manages to place his feet on the ropes and he backflips over the head of Kenji Hidari before waiting for him to turn around and wipes him out with a spinning heel kick.Gazzy rolls into the corner and makes the tag to Jerome Dubois..

JT:First chance for Dubois to get himself involved here...

The crowd cheer as Dubois climbs into the ring.The Frenchmen waits for Hidari to rise before slapping hard chops into the chest and then whips him off the ropes.Hidari comes back and Dubois looks for a tilt-a-whirl but Kenji spins out onto his feet and kicks Dubois in the stomach...

HE:Maybe a brainbuster...

JT:Not right now..

Hidari looks for the brainbuster but Dubois floats over the back,spins Hidari around and drops him with a solid DDT........................1...........................2...............kickout.Dubois pulls Hidari back up but receives several hard punches to the midsection and then Hidari pulls Dubois back down to the canvass and rolls across the back of his opponent,...

HE:Armbar...

Hidari is extremely close to locking in an armbar but Dubois manages to wriggle free and they get back to their feet.Hidari lands a hard martial arts kick to the ribcage of Dubois and then scoops him up onto his shoulders..

JT:GENSHIN!

Hidari looks for the fireman's gutbuster but Dubois jumps out back and the bounces back off the ropes,coming back with a solid clothesline takedown.Hidari gets back up and Dubois kicks him in the stomach...

HE:Garlic..

Hidari rolls down the back of Dubois before he can connect with the powerbomb......................1........................2...............shoulder up.They both get back to their feet and Hidari ducks underneath a right hand from Dubois before springboarding onto the ropes...

JT:Beautiful springboard back elbow from Hidari..

Hidari wipes Dubois out with the flying elbow before getting back to his feet and making the tag to Kenzaki Nogami.Nogami waits for Dubous to stand before springboarding off the ropes into a missile dropkick..................1............................2.............shoulder up.Nogami gets back to his feet and he lets Dubois stand and then cracks viscious kicks into the legs of Jerome Dubois.He jumps up and lands a backheel kick,which knocks Dubois down,before running off the ropes and returning into a cartwheel standing moonsault...

HE:Dopant Zero sending a message to the tag champions...this is what awaits them at Night of Glory...

Dubois holds his midsection as he staggers back to his feet and Nogami leaps towards him with a flash kick.Dubois manages to catch Nogami's foot and he spins him around,only for Nogami to counter beautifully with a dragon whip kick.Nogami gets back up and makes the tag to his tag team partner,Tsukasa Yagurama.

JT:The animal of Team Japan is on the loose...

Yagurama climbs into the ring and he sends clubbing blows down into the back of Dubois.He then drags the tag champion to his feet and whips him towards the corner.Dubois slams into the turnbuckle and then Yagurama chases him in...

HE:Dubois is gonna get crushed...

Dubois somehow manages to move aside as the big man crashes into the turnbuckle.Yagruama staggers back around and Dubois kicks him in the stomach..

JT:Dubois is going to attempt "Culture Shock"...

HE:No chance can he lift Yagurama....

Dubois tries to summon enough strength to lift Yagurama into the "dominator" powerbomb but the big man is too heavy.Yagurama manages to counter Dubois with a big backdrop and waits for Dubois to get back up before taking him down with a huge belly to belly slam.................1................................2.....................Dubois gets his shoulder up off the mat.

JT:Jerome Dubois in a whole world of trouble right now...he could do with a tag...

Yagurama pulls Dubois back to his feet and headbutts him back towards the ropes.He runs towards his opponent but Dubois manages to get his feet up and he kicks Yagurama back towards the centre of the ring...

JT:FRENCH CONNECTION!

Dubois finds a wave of energy from nowhere and bursts towards Yagurama in an attempted spear,only to be lifted into a ferocious spinebuster...................1.....................2............Dubois pops his shoulder up!

HE:Jerome Dubois is seeing the future right now...and he isn't a part of it...Dopant Zero are the future of tag team wrestling...

Yagurama pulls Dubois back up and he calls for a boot,provided by Kenji Hidari,before slamming Dubois' head against it.Dubois staggers back and Yagurama makes the tag to Nogami,who quickly jumps over the ropes and lands a vaulting front flip kick to the face of Dubois...

JT:Amazing improvisation...will it get the three?

.....Dubois gets his shoulder in the air.Nogami gets up and he stomps down on the back of Jerome Dubois before pulling him up onto his feet and looking for an irish whip.Dubois uses his power advantage to reverse and he sends Nogami towards the ropes...Nogami shows great presence of mind however to leap into a fantastic handspring back elbow,taking Dubois down on the comeback...

HE:Nogami's speed is blinding....too much for Dubois to handle...

JT:Dubois could really use that tag right about now...

Dubois staggers back up onto his feet and Nogami is waiting,scooping the tag team champion up onto his shoulders...

HE:SAMURAI SHOCK!

Nogami attempts to nail Dubois with his patented reverse death valley driver but Dubois rolls off the back and then spins Nogami around...

JT:AU REVOIR!

*Crowd pop

HE:No...

JT:Nailed it from nowhere...

The crowd are on their feet applauding as Dubois drills Kenzaki Nogami with the spinout sideslam spinebuster.................1
.......Hidari breaks up the cover!

HE:Well played Kenji...

JT:Hidari had to make the save there...because this one was finished...

The referee quickly moves to force Hidari from the ring as Dubois gets back to his feet and he successfully tags in Mike Hill.The crowd in attendance give a fine reception as Hill sunset flips over the ropes into a plancha across the chest of Nogami before beckoning his opponent to his feet...

JT:Hill is fresh....and he will want to make a big impression with Night of Glory so close...

Nogami gets back up and Hill lifts him into an inverted atomic drop before forearming him back against the ropes.He whips Nogami across the ring and wipes him out with an excellent dropkick before landing a standing shooting star press to the back of Nogami..............1...............2.........kickout!

HE:Hill might of been giving it the big licks over in 6WF but he has done nothing in 6CW....and he never will...

JT:I do not agree with that assessment...Hill was a part of the team that won 6CW the Interfed Cup...he is a sensational athlete and I believe it is only a matter of time before success comes his way...

Hill pulls Nogami to his feet and nails him with a faceplant suplex before running against the ropes and returning with some rolling thunder.Nogami holds his midsection as he stumbles back up,straight into a bridging belly to belly suplex from Hill....................1.....................2................shoulder up!

HE:Nogami just needs a tag...once he gets out of there,Hill is going to suffer...

Hill and Nogami get back to their feet and Hill blocks a right hand before kneeing Nogami in the stomach and he whips him into the corner.He follows Nogami in but the Dopant Zero member gets his knees up and knocks Hill backwards before lifting himself up onto the ropes..

JT:Nogami might be thinking missile dropkick...OH WOW!

Nogami perches on the second rope,preparing to jump,as Hill amazingly springboards onto the middle ropes and catches Nogami on the turnbuckle with a fantastic hurricanrana takedown.Nogami goes flying across the ring and it allows Yarmouth Blade to make the tag...

HE:Now Hill is going to pay..

JT:On the contrary,Hill looks very happy...

Hill gets back to his feet and he beckons Blade forwards as he climbs into the ring.Yarmouth shouts insults as both men collide in the centre and begin to trade right hands.Blade manages to rock Hill back with viscious blows before whipping him across the ring,only for Hill to springboard onto the ropes and soar back into a crossbody...................1....................2..............Blade kicks out.They get back onto their feet and Hill kicks Blade in the stomach...

JT:OVER THE...

Hill looks for "diamond dust" but Blade pushes him off the ropes and takes him down with a flapjack as Hill comes back.Blade quickly staggers over Hill and clatters him with a playmaker.....................1............................2.............Hill gets his shoulder up!

HE:These two men have been at each other's throats for months...

JT:And as of yet,neither one has been able to successfully outclass the other...

Blade slams his hand against the mat and stares at the referee with anger before dragging Hill back up.He places his opponent's head between his legs and then flips Hill up onto his shoulders....

HE:POWERBOMB!

Hill fires big right hands down into the forehead of Yarmouth Blade before twisting around into the electric chair position and rolling down the front into a pinning combo...................1.........................2....................kickout.Both men struggle back up and Hill ducks a clothesline attempt before springboarding onto the ropes...

JT:Moonsault...

Hill flies back and takes Blade down with a moonsault.....................1...........................2............shoulder up.Hill lets Blade get back up and wipes him out with a spinning heel kick before rolling into the corner and jumping up onto the top rope...

HE:Get out of there Blade..

Hill kneels on the top rope and then dives off into an impressive legdrop across the throat of Yarmouth Blade.........................1..........................2..................shoulder up.Hill breathes in the cheers of the crowd before pulling Blade back onto his feet...

JT:Piledriver looking a real possibility...

Hill sets Blade in position for the piledriver but Yarmouth manages to swipe the legs of Hill and then slingshots him into the corner.Hill manages to land on the ropes and looks to vault back but Blade is already back on his feet and he clubs Hill across the back before lifting Hill up onto his shoulder into an electric chair position...

HE:BOOM!

The crowd boo as Blade drills Hill face-first into the canvass......................1...............................2...............shoulder up.Yarmouth gets up onto his feet and he looks over to Kenji Hidari,who is calling for a tag,and then drags Hill up and flips him into the air...

JT:Powerbomb...

Hill jumps out of the back and staggers to the corner,allowing GazzyD to make the tag.Gazzy springboards over the ropes and lands a flying forearm to the face of Blade.Yarmouth staggers back against the ropes and then falls forward as Gazzy connects with a standing dragonrana.........................1.............................2..................kickout!

JT:Gazzy exploding back into action like a tornado here...

Blade gets back up and Gazzy dropkicks him across the ring,causing Yarmouth to roll under the bottom rope.Kenji Hidari sneaks into the ring behind Gazzy and he spins the tag champ around before lifting him onto his shoulders...

HE:GENSHIN!

Hidari looks for the gutbuster but the crowd cheer as Gazzy counters into a headscissors takedown.They get back to their feet and Gazzy clotheslines Hidari over the top rope to the outside.

JT:Gazzy is showing exactly why he is a former world champion...

HE:And now he is in big trouble...

Nogami and Yagurama both climb into the ring at the same time and Yagurama bench presses Gazzy and then hurls him into some snake eyes before Nogami floors Gazzy with a flash kick.Jerome Dubois quickly bursts into the ring and he connects with hard right hands to the face of Nogami before whipping him across the ring and sending him sky high with a big backdrop....

JT:All hell has broken loose here...

Yagurama grabs Dubois behind and nails him with a huge wheelbarrow suplex,causing Dubois to roll from the ring.Yagurama gets back to his feet and Gazzy lashes kicks into his midsection before underhooking both of his arms...

HE:DEEP IMPACT!

Gazzy looks for the underhook facebuster but Yagurama drives him back into the corner and starts colliding with thunderous shoulder thrusts.Gazzy turns red with pain as all wind is driven from his lungs and then Yagurama backs away before rushing in with another giant bodysplash.Gazzy is in alot of pain as he staggers out into a gutwrench...

JT:KUNAI....OH MY GOD!

Yagurama is about to gutwrench Gazzy into a sickening powerbomb as Perfect Jack comes from behind and drills the big Dopant Zero member with a spinning "perfect slam".Gazzy rolls across the ring and back onto his feet...

HE:Jack's not legal...

JT:I've lost track of who is legal....and I think the referee has aswell...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:49 pm

Yagurama gets back up and Perfect Jack is ready for him,waistlocking him into a huge german suplex.Gazzy jumps up onto the top rope and looks ready to dive off into a frogsplash...

JT:Yagurama is going down here...

Kenji Hidari is back up on the apron and he swipes Gazzy's legs,causing Gazzy to land in an uncomfortable position.Hidari then climbs up onto the ropes with Gazzy and he points up at the "Night of Glory" sign with a smile on his face...

HE:Hidari about to send a message...oh yes!

The crowd are stunned as Hidari lands the sickening "island driver" from the top rope.crushing Gazzy into the canvass.Perfect Jack is just delivering an astonishing third german suplex to Yagurama as Yarmouth Blade rolls back into the ring...

JT:Jack needs to be careful here..

Jack delivers the third german suplex to Yagurama,but is clearly exhausted from the effort.This allows Yarmouth Blade to drag Jack back onto his feet and scoops him up onto his shoulders....

HE:JACKKNIFE!

The crowd boo as Yarmouth delivers a furious and thunderous powerbomb,causing Jack to land heavily on the back of his neck.Jack rolls away to the corner and lays motionless as Yarmouth Blade motions a belt around his waist and trash talks the booing masses.

JT:Yarmouth Blade could be one week away from a shot at the big time....he knows how close he is to the world championship scene...

Blade continues to hurl abuse at the crowd as Mike Hill climbs up onto the top rope.Hill waits for Blade to turn around before diving off and wiping Blade out with a missile dropkick.Yarmouth is extremely groggy as he gets back up and Hill kicks him in the stomach...

HE:OVER THE...

Hill looks for "diamond dust" but Blade pushes him into the corner and then follows in.Hill manages to roll away,causing Blade to slam into the turnbuckle,and then rushes back in and connects with a thunderous shining wizard.Yarmouth Blade is extremely groggy as he staggers out...

JT:OVER THE HILL!

The crowd cheer loudly as Hill delivers his finishing move in the centre of the ring.He quickly crawls over into the cover...

HE:NOGAMI SPLASH!

Kenzaki Nogami comes flying off the top rope and lands the shooting star press across the back of Mike Hill,who subsequently rolls under the bottom rope.Nogami gets back onto his feet and he yells in Japanese...

JT:This is just chaos...all eight men laying seige right now...

Nogami continues to stomp around the ring,taunting the fans.Jerome Dubois rolls back into the ring from the opposite side and sprints straight at the Dopant Zero member...

JT:FRENCH CONNECTION!

Nogami spins around and manages to leapfrog over Dubois at the very last minute.Dubois gets back up and Nogami kicks him in the stomach and tries to flip him up onto his shoulders...Dubois wriggles off the back and then kicks Nogami in the stomach...

HE:CULTURE...

Dubois has Nogami up for the "culture shock" but Yagurama is back in the ring and he drags Nogami down before running through Dubois with a clothesline.Dubois gets back up and Yagurama kicks him in the stomach...

HE:KUNAI...

JT:ROOFTOPS!

Yagurama is about to nail Dubois with a gutwrench powerbomb as Gazzy springboards from the top rope and missile dropkicks the big man in the chest.Yagurama staggers off balance and falls back through the ropes to the outside....

HE:I love it...this is just pandemonium...

Nogami is on his feet and he clatters into GazzyD from behind,slugging him back to the ropes.He grabs Gazzy's arm and looks for an irish whip,sending Gazzy towards the ropes.Gazzy takes it in his stride though and leaps into a fantastic handspring back heel kick that knocks Nogami down.Dubois gets back onto his feet and grabs Nogami as Gazzy rolls out onto the apron...

JT:Tag team champions taking control....

HE:Nooo...

The crowd go wild as Dubois gives the signal and then lifts Nogami over his shoulders and drills him with the "culture shock" powerbomb.Dubois then points to Gazzy and the crowd rise to their feet...

JT:Nogami is done here....SPRINGBOARD 450!

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd pop as Gazzy springboards back into the ring and lands the 450 splash.....
.........3!

JT:That's the three...

HE:No it isn't...

Referee's hand is just coming down for three when Yagurama drag Gazzy out of the ring,under the bottom rope.Gazzy tries to retaliate but Yagurama runs through him with a battering ram headbutt,which sends Gazzy flying backwards into the steel steps.Yagurama roars in anger and then Dubois runs across and baseball slides under the bottom rope,sending the big man staggering backwards...

JT:Tag team champions and their number one contenders are beating the living daylights out of one another here....

Dubois and Yagurama begin to trade fists on the outside as the camera pans back to the ring and the crowd cheer.Mike Hill is climbing up onto the top rope and he stares down at the prone Kenzaki Nogami on the canvass...

HE:Someone spot Hill...

JT:Hill with a huge opening here...

Yarmouth Blade is back in the ring and he attemps to run across and take Hill out.Mike Hill sees him coming and jumps off the top,catching Blade with a double mule kick to the back,sending Blade crashing into the turnbuckle.Blade staggers back around and Mike Hill knocks him down with a spinning heel kick before climbing back up the ropes...

JT:Hill heading for the sky.....one week before the biggest match of his 6CW career....NEXT BIG MOVE!

Hill leaps off the top into the 630 corkscrew,only for Yarmouth Blade to drive his knees up into the spine of Hill.The crowd boo as Hill writhes in pain and then Blade gets back to his feet....he spits in anger and draws a finger across is throat before dragging Hill back up...

HE:It's also going to be the biggest night of Yarmouth Blade's career....POWERBOMB!

Yarmouth Blade flips Hill up for the powerbomb but Hill counters into a hurricanrana and holds onto Blade's feet...............................1..................................2..................................Yarmouth just manages to kick out!

JT:So close to the three count right there....OH!

Both men quickly get back up and Blade erupts into a huge clothesline which sends Hill flying over the top rope to the outside.Blade kicks the ropes in anger and shouts abuse at Mike Hill before pointing up to the "night of glory" sign..

HE:Yarmouth Blade will be denied by no man...

JT:SAY WHAT?

The crowd pop as Perfect Jack seizes Yarmouth Blade by the arm and lifts him into a crushing "perfect slam" in the centre of the ring.Jack gets back to his feet and he swells with focus,motioning a belt around his waist before seizing Blade's legs...

JT:Perfect Jack has been to the top before....he wants nothing more than to eat the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden once again....he's so close.....FIGURE FOUR!

HE:GENSHIN!

JT:What...

Jack has tight hold of Blade's legs and he spins around,ready to drop back into the submission hold,when Kenji Hidari crawls back into the ring.Hidari quickly scoops Jack up onto his shoulders and then drills him with the sickening gutbuster....

HE:Hidari's got it...

JT:Can Jack kick out...

HE:No way...

........3!

JT:You serious...

HE:Oh yes....what a year this is for Kenji Hidari...this man's momentum just cannot be stopped...

The crowd are booing relentlessly as "Hood Hop" plays out and the referee raises Kenji Hidari's hand in victory.Hidari is kneeling with a smile on his face,staring up at the "Night of Glory" sign...

JT:Kenji Hidari is on a roll...2012 is becoming a year to remember for the leader of Team Japan...and in just one week he can cap it all by winning the "Treasure Trail"....

HE:He's got the momentum....he's unstoppable...in one week Kenji Hidari will climb the ladder,he'll retrieve the briefcase...and he will become the most dangerous man in 6CW...you are looking at a future main event player....a future world champion...Kenji Hidari is the man to beat...

JT:What an incredible contest....all eight men gave their all...but when it come down to it....Kenji Hidari was able to outlast them all....and he has won this match in stylish fashion...

Hidari continues to celebrate as green pyros suddenly explode from the stage and "numb" roars out.The crowd in the arena are booing profusely and then they stop and stare as the giant form of Udo Berg comes marching onto the stage.Hidari whirls around and looks stunned as the monster makes a beeline for the ring

JT:Kenji Hidari may have won this match...but I do not agree with the assessment that he is the "man to beat" when it comes to the "treasure trail"....for me there is one clear favourite....the "Genesis Giant".....Udo Berg....and I think he may be out here to remind us of that...

HE:Run Hidari....

Udo climbs up onto the apron and quickly steps over the top rope.Kenji Hidari shakes his head and begins to trash talk Udo Berg,motioning a belt around his waist and telling Udo to leave the ring.Berg lets out a primal roar and then seizes Hidari by the throat...

JT:Kenji Hidari might want to learn to keep his mouth shut....MY GOD WHAT A CHOKESLAM!

Berg roars again as he easily lifts Hidari into the air and then decimates him with a thundeorus chokeslam.Mike Hill gets back into the ring and atteps to lay seige to the giant,only to receive a destructive chokeslam of his own.Yarmouth Blade is soon to follow,eating a gigantic chokeslam from Udo Berg.

HE:This is unbelievable...

Perfect Jack is extremely groggy as he staggers back up and Udo Berg really seems to be enjoying himself as he uses both hands to lift Jack up off the canvass.He dangles Perfect in midair,choking the life out of him,before delivering an enermous chokebomb!

JT:Udo Berg is laying down the gauntlet...just days before "night of glory"...who the hell can stop this...

Kenzaki Nogami and Tsukasa Yagurama meet in the aisleway and they stare up at Udo Berg before dragging Kenji Hidari out of the ring and Team Japan quickly exit up the rampway.GazzyD and Jerome Dubois stagger around the ringside,tag titles over their shoulders,and they share a staredown with Dopant Zero before the challengers exit into the back.Udo Berg continues to stand over the wreckage of bodies in the ring.

HE:Things are heating up very nicely for Night of Glory...

JT:Yes they are....GazzyD and Jerome Dubois know exactly how dangerous Dopant Zero are now,they know they are going to need their A game to successfully defend their tag team championships at Night of Glory....

HE:And everyone involved in the "Treasure Trail" knows that Udo Berg is on a mission to destroy...

JT:Take a good long look at that picture right there.....Udo Berg might be a member of Genesis,but what happens if he wins the "Treasure Trail"?...Do you think Lex Hart is going to convince Udo Berg that he cannot compete for the world championship?....Take a look Henry...because the way Berg is wrecking things right now,I cannot see how anything can stop that man from becoming the world heavyweight champion....

HE:Like I said....things are heating up very nicely....I cannot wait to see where this leads...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:50 pm

*The scene is in the backstage area as Alex Walker arrives back in his office,whistling a tune.He shuts the door and then jumps back as he sees Hero sitting in his chair

Walker:Hero...

Hero:Alex...

Walker:Something wrong?

Hero:You tell me friend...

Walker:I don't know...

Hero:Save it Alex...you tell me exactly what it was that you were talking to Harlequin about..

Walker:But how...

Hero:The whole world saw it Alex....your not the only one that has his spies...

Walker:I wasn't...

Hero:You trying to screw me Alex,is that it?....because believe me,it will be the biggest mistake of your life if you were to do so.

Walker:No of course...

Hero:Because Keith Leone is small fry compared to the problems I can cause you...Engel Harlequin kidnapped my son....and it happened on your match....now you can start to see my problems Alex...becuase now your meeting Harlequin in private....

Walker:I swear I am not trying to screw you...

Hero:I sure as hell hope not...because your refereeing my match at Night of Glory Alex....and remember that it's "unsanctioned"....so I cannot be held responsible for any action I might take...

*Walker looks hesitant as Hero stands up

Hero:Are you going to tell me what you were talking to the clown about?

Walker:It was nothing...

Hero:Then you will have no problems in telling me...

*Walker looks shifty as he scans the room

Walker:Ok I will tell you....but this stays between us...

*Hero leans back against the wall as Walker closes the door on the camerman and only muffled voices can be heard

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Match 5
Night of Glory Tune Up
Lex Hart vs ???

JT:This has already been a sensational night...really setting the tone for Night of Glory...but we haven't even begun to get started...

HE:So much more to pack into this three hour show...including our next match...where we get to see wrestling royalty in action...

JT:The second of our "Night of Glory Tune Up" matches will see the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion,Lex Hart in action....earlier tonight we saw Keith Leone in extremely impressive fashion...can Lex Hart emulate that success right now.

HE:Of course he can...Lex is going to surpass it...leaving nobody in any doubt who the greatest superstar in this industry really is.....

The lights in the arena flash brighter before dimming right down and "Be myself" screams out to a horrendous amount of boos from the crowd in attendance.Green and pink fireworks merge into one as they meet in midair before exploding over the entranceway.There is a moment of pause before the curtain pushes open and Lex Hart steps out into view.The 6CW Title is strapped around his waist and he smiles arrogantly before striding down the stage towards the ring.

JT:Lex Hart has held that championship for almost three months....and in that time the leader of Genesis has managed to cement his role as one of the best ever,no arguments about that.But in the coming week he will meet the biggest test of his career...a young,hungry lion who is desperate to take over the pride...Lex Hart is going to need 150% to take down Keith Leone....

HE:Lex Hart can go to lengths that Leone could only dream of...this man is a wrestling god....an expert in technical,submission and high-flying styles...the best of the absolute best...and Leone is going to need a miracle to replace Lex at the top of the hierarchy...in just a week,Lex Hart will complete his mission....retain his world championship...finish 6CW....and from the ashes he will re-build Genesis Championship Wrestling...I cannot wait...

JT:Lex's masterplan is certainly in full effect...if he defeats Keith Leone at Night of Glory then 6CW will be no more...but if Leone wins,Genesis disbands...and this war reaches it's finale....it is going to be an intense seven days....but one way or another,we will have our outcome...this truly is the end of the line...

Lex slowly climbs up into the ring and he stands on the ropes,flexing his muscles and parading the 6CW World Championship.He kisses the belt and mouths "This isn't going anywhere" before smiling and jumping down.He hands the belt to Michael Bird before bouncing back against the ropes in preperation.

HE:And which unfortunate soul has the job of facing Lex Hart here this evening...

"S.W.A.G." plays out and there is a decent reaction for Dan Morris,who makes his way onto the stage and bounces around with confidence and energy.He tags hands with the fans as he makes his way down to the ring,Lex Hart stares out at him in amusement.

JT:We haven't seen Dan Morris in action for a few weeks now...I thought this kid had skills but he has flewn way off the radar...

HE:He tried to get involved with 6CW's war against Genesis and found himself way out of his depth....and tonight he is more out of his depth than he ever could imagine...

Morris leaps over the ropes into the ring and he poses for the fans as Lex continues to eye him with a smirk on his face.The referee has a quick word with both men before giving the order for the contest to get underway.

JT:Leone passed his test with flying colours earlier...will Lex Hart have the same success?

Lex and Morris circle one another before Lex puts his boot into the midsection of his opponent and the fires off with viscious right hands.He backs Morris onto the ropes and whips him across the ring,Morris dives onto the middle ropes and attempts to springboard back into a crossbody takedown...

HE:Lex scouted him all the way...

Hart is ready and he jumps into the air,catching Morris flush with a dropkick to the ribcage.They get back up and Lex drives his knee into ribs of Morris before whipping him into the corner.He follows in for a clothesline but Morris spins around the ropes and attempts to kick Lex over the top...Lex manages to take a step back and he drags Morris over the top rope and onto his shoulders before nailing a big fireman's carry slam (Attitude Adjustment)....Morris gets back onto his feet and Lex wipes him out with a spinning heel kick before running to the ropes and springing into a asai moonsault...

.....Morris gets his shoulder up!

JT:Really good start from our world champion here...though I expected nothing less..

Lex has a few words for the referee before dragging Morris up and attempting to lift him into a suplex.Morris shows athleticism to float onto the back of Lex and into a crucifix rollup..................1...........................2.................Lex kicks out.They both scramble back up and Morris leaps into the air to catch Lex with a hurricanrana but Hart catches him and then drops him backwards across the top rope...

HE:Lex is just too good...too good for anyone on the roster...

Morris staggers back around and Lex takes him down with a hiptoss.Morris gets back up and Lex hits an armdrag before applying a standing chinlock.Morris quickly spins out onto his feet but Lex is ready and snapmares Morris over his shoulder before lashing a thunderous kick to the spinal column...

JT:Lex Hart now moving on to show his wrestling skills and his ruthless side,,

Morris tries to get back up as Lex grabs him by the head and throws him through the ropes to the outside of the ring.Hart quickly follows and he proceeds to launch Morris against the ringside barrier,causing Morris to flip upside down and his spine cracks against the railing.Lex then drags him up and runs him back into the barrier before irish whipping him towards the steel steps..

HE:Lookout...

Morris shows quick feet to jump onto the steel steps and then he jumps back into an attempted forearm but Lex kicks him in the stomach as he comes down and the slams Morris into the ringpost.Morris is extremely groggy and then Lex runs him forwards and succeeds in crashing the youngster into the steel steps...

JT:Lex Hart is toying with his opponent here...really making Dan Morris suffer...

HE:Yeah this is bad for Morris...really bad...

Dan Morris is in serious pain as Lex drags him up and dumps him back in the ring.The referee is chastising Lex as he gets back onto the apron but Lex ignores him before slingshotting himself over the ropes into a sunset placha across the midsection of Dan Morris.Morris holds his ribs in pain as gets back up and Lex scoops him up into a backbreaker...

JT:Lex Hart is now having serious fun...he knows Leone is watching and he wants him to see exactly what he is capable of..

Morris is in agony on the floor as Lex makes his way to the corner and climbs up onto the top rope.Hart adjusts his green trunks before standing up tall and the flashbulbs go off all around him...

HE:FLYING HEADBUTT!

JT:Not a usual move from Lex Hart...but he's showing how good he really is now...

Lex soars from on high and crashes his head right into the chest of Dan Morris.Morris rolls away in pain as Lex slowly gets back onto his feet.The 6CW Champion shakes away any cobwebs and then beckons for Morris to get back up..

HE:This is only a matter of time now...

Morris staggers to his feet and Lex kicks him right in the ribs before pulling him into a front facelock...

JT:Hart Attack perhaps...

Lex looks to lift Morris into the jackhammer but Morris somehow counters into a small package.....................1.........................2..............Lex kicks out with thunder.They both get back up and Morris hits a backheel kick to Lex's stomach and grips his head..

JT:Asai DDT on the horizon...

HE:GERMAN!

Morris looks for the backflip inverted DDT but Lex quickly waistlocks him and nails a massive german suplex.He keeps his hands locked and drags Morris to his feet again before nailing a second suplex...

JT:Each one of these suplexes is inflicting serious damage on Dan Morris..

HE:I think he already has broken ribs...

JT:I think you could be right...

Lex pulls Morris up again and nails a third successive german suplex but doesn't stop there.He continues to drag Morris up and punish him....four suplexes.....five.........six.......seven....eight....nine.....

HE:This is miraculous...

JT:Lex Hart is showing what a terrifying human being he can really be...this is astounding....TEN GERMAN SUPLEXES!

Lex pulls Morris up and he completes the tenth german suplex,leaving Morris completely motionless on the canvass.The referee is telling Hart to make the cover but he pushes the official out of the way and then stands up.Lex heads for the corner,where he leaps up onto the bottom rope and springs back into a moonsault...

HE:Lex loves these in threes...the "Triple Bypass"...

JT:Morris might need a "triple bypass" after this...the torture continues...

Lex gets back back onto his feet and leaps onto the second rope,floating back into another moonsault.Blood begins to drip from the inside of Dan Morris' mouth as Lex smirks and gets back to his feet.The 6CW Champion heads to the corner once again and this time he jumps up onto the top rope...

HE:HAT-TRICK!

Lex succeeds in landing the third straight moonsault,leaving Morris to cough up blood on the canvass.The crowd are booing and the referee looks nervous as Lex Hart shouts at Morris to get back onto his feet...

JT:This is very difficult to watch...Dan Morris has obviously got alot of internal injuries...the referee should step in here...

HE:I don't think there would be any complaints if the referee stopped this match...

Morris is holding his ribs and spitting blood as he tries to get back up onto his feet.Lex is watching him with a cold expression on his face before bouncing back off the ropes as Morris manages to stumble up onto is feet....

JT:CANADIAN DESTROYER!

HE:And that is the right call from the referee...

Lex comes back and drills Dan Morris with the flipping piledriver,causing the referee to call for the bell and declare Lex Hart the winner by knockout.Morris is completely unconscious on the mat as Lex kneels over him with a smile.The referee passes Lex his championship and then raises Hart's arm in victory as the boos reach fever pitch.

HE:If you thought Leone sent a message earlier then what do you make of Lex Hart?...That was a demolition...

JT:It sure was...Lex Hart has just shown the world how good he can be...and if he takes that form into Night of Glory then he is going to take some stopping...I am sure Leone was watching,and I am sure he was impressed...but he wants Lex to be at his best,he wants to clash with the best in the world...and on that showing,that is exactly what he is going to get...

HE:Exactly right...Leone wants the best,and he is going to get the best....Lex Hart has never looked better in his life...

JT:Neither has Keith Leone...and that is what makes this match so magical...one for the ages...the two best in the business are going to collide...6CW versus Genesis...Lex Hart versus Keith Leone...there can only be one winner....

HE:And your looking at him...

Lex Hart stands with a triumphant look on his face.He holds the 6CW World Championship over his head and the crowd boo as the referee is continuing to check on Dan Morris.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:51 pm

*The action goes into the backstage area as Jack Reynolds and Engel Harlequin are stood in an interview area.Engel receives a mixed reaction from the crowd and he chuckles slightly.

Reynolds:Thanks for joining me Engel...

Harlequin:No problem Jack hehehehehehehehehe....

Reynolds:Right well first thing is first.....it's official....Alex Walker has confirmed that you will face Hero...

*Before Reynolds can finish his sentence there is a roar and then Hero comes flying into the scene and clatters into the back of Engel Harlequin.Hero kneels over the clown and begins to fire in punches to the face.Engel manages to counter and rolls ontop of Hero,hammering down punches of his own.

JT:This is just pure chaos...I cant believe these two men will be allowed to go at it at Night of Glory...

HE:They need to end this somehow Jeff..

*Engel and Hero continue to roll around on the floor until Hero scrambles back up.He grabs a camera tripod as swings it over his head,slamming it hard into the side of Harlequin's head.He then pulls off the remaining part of his torn t-shirt and begins to choke the clown with it.

JT:Hero's gonna kill Engel here....

*Engel is bleeding from the forehead and is struggling to breathe,but he manages to roll out of the chokehold.They both get back up and Engel takes Hero back to the ground and throws fierce forearms into the face of Hero as security moves in to break up the fight.Hero gets up and pushes a few guards out of the way before running Engel back and slamming him through a giant television monitor,causing both men to fly across the floor in a haze of smoke and glass.Security quickly drag both men apart.Engel Harlequin is laughing as Hero fights against his restraints,pure and utter hatred on his face

Hero:LET ME GO...I SWEAR TO GOD CLOWN I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR HEAD OFF...

Engel:Heeehehehehe...calm down Hero.....I would hate for you to go into cardiac arrest hehehehe...imagine poor Austin without a daddy hehehehehe...

Hero:SON OF (BEEP)....DON'T YOU DARE EVEN TALK ABOUT MY SON...

Engel:I'll do much worse than that........just ask Alex what is planned?

Hero:I've already spoke to him you freak....he's playing you...

Engel:Heheehe of course he is....it couldn't all just be one of my elaborate plots could it hehehehehe...

*Hero's face suddenly drains of colour as Engel continues to laugh

Hero:IT DOESNT MATTER....WHATEVER HAPPENS,NIGHT OF GLORY WILL BE YOUR FINAL NIGHT ON THIS EARTH...YOUR DEAD HARLEQUIN.....DEAD!

*Engel continues to laugh with a cold look on his face as Hero is led away by security

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Match 6
Nay Bother vs Hobo

RJ: Further singles action up next here on Lockdown, as Nay Bother squares off against Hobo.

MW: This one is the 2nd of two singles matches involving the four men involved in the fatal four way N01 contenders match at Night of Glory, earlier in the night we saw James McManus defeat Logan Kincade.

RJ: Nay Bother and Logan have the team dynamic, but I’m not sure how beneficial that will prove to be at Night of Glory.

“I fought the law” blasts out through the speakers, the crowd cheer as Nay Bother sprints out onto the stage and he salutes the fans to louder cheers. He walks to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and leaping to his feet.

“Don’t fear the reaper” follows out and the loud cheers continue as 6WF Legend Hobo strides out onto the ramp, he waves to the fans before walking to the ring, tagging the fans hands. He steps through the middle rope and slaps hands with Nay.

RJ: Some mutual respect between these two...

MW: Can’t see it lasting too long.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Nay Bother and Hobo lock-up, Nay manages to force Hobo back slightly but he counters with a punch to the stomach. Hobo then fires off his down n out combo the final punch knocking Nay to the mat. He stumbles to his feet and Hobo bounces off the ropes hitting a leaping knee smash, cover.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Hobo lifts Nay up to his feet, he whips him out across the ring and Nay comes back off the ropes into the centre of the ring, Hobo goes for a snap powerslam but Nay blocks, he then counters with a suplex. Nay spins to his feet, he hits a 2nd suplex and then completes the combination. Nay hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.....Kick out!

Nay lifts up Hobo, he fires in a series of stiff knife-edge chops to the chest that back Hobo into the corner. Nay sprints in and he connects with a shining wizard, nay goes for a running bulldog but he is shoved away by Hobo. Nay is up quickly, he runs in going for a clothesline but Hobo counters with a flapjack, Nay hitting the turnbuckle head first.

Nay stumbles out of the corner, Hobo hits him with a spinning side slam and then hooks the leg.

Hobo gets to his feet, he hits a succession of elbow drops into the face before waiting for Nay to rise. He then boots him in the stomach, hitting a double arm DDT following up with a running splash. Cover.

MW: Back and forth match, but Hobo starting to dominate now.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Hobo drags Nay to his feet, he places him into position for the Dumpster but Nay rolls down the back, he hits a pele kick to the back of the head and Hobo falls against the ropes. Nay grabs him by the head and connects with a running bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Ref:1 ..............2......Kick out!

Nay Bother lifts up Hobo, he boots him in the gut, he then goes for a backbreaker which connects, he transitions through to a neckbreaker but Hobo counters with the soft shoe shuffle. He makes the cover.

Ref:1 ..............2.........Kick out!

RJ: Still struggling to pick a winner here.

Hobo drags Nay back to the corner, he goes for the Bum Rush but Nay rolls out of the way, Hobo crashes into the turnbuckle. He falls to the mat, Nay goes up top...

MW: Double Rotation Moonsault!

Ref: 1.................2....................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Nay gets the win!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:53 pm

*Alex Walker is shown in his office looking very stressed as a knock comes at the door

Walker:Enter..

*Mr Shields,from the Board of Directors enters the room.

Shields:Good evening Alex...

Walker:Mr Shields....good to see you...

Shields:I know your busy so we'll keep this brief...you can have a quick look at the document and then we can get it signed...

Walker:No need....I trust everything is in hand....plus i'm up to my neck right now anyway....

Shields:Your sure?

Walker:Absolutely....these contracts are all clauses and sub sections...but they amount to the same thing....I just want this signed and we can get on with Night of Glory...

Shields:I see no problem with that...

Walker:Whiskey?

Shields:No...no thankyou...

Walker:You don't mind if I do?

Shields:Not at all...

*Walker produces a bottle of whiskey from his draw and pours a massive glass before downing it.Mr Shields watches him warily.

Walker:Take a seat if you want....we are not scheduled to go on until later...you may aswell make yourself comfortable..

*Mr Shields nods curtly before taking a seat

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:53 pm

Match 7
Colbert Pickwhiste vs Eliminator
On commentary:Killbane

The action is back at ringside as "Floral Dance" rings out to a big ovation from the crowd in attendance.Colbert Pickwhiste makes his way onto the stage and he turns to each side of the crowd and cries "En Garde" as the supporters echo his call.

JT:One on one action as we move back to ringside here at the 6CWF Supershow...

HE:And we have been joined by a very special guest Jeff...

JT:Apparently so...Killbane is here at ringside with us to call the action in this match..

HE:Welcome Killbane..

Killbane:Thankyou very much Henry...

HE:You have got to be pretty annoyed that Colbert Pickwhiste is still competing for 6CW..

Killbane:Very annoyed...that man is a racist bigot who should have been fired...at least i get to watch him get his a55 kicked tonight...

JT:Last week we saw the debut of Eliminator,a man you know very well Killbane,and he defeated you in that very ring...

Killbane:Defeated me because of Pickwhiste's interference..

HE:Yeah...

JT:Defeated you all the same...the question is,do you think Colbert Pickwhiste stands a chance?

Killbane:Is that a joke....I put Eliminator on the shelf back in Mexico,and you have seen the size of the guy....I own Eliminator and I will show that if we ever step in the ring together again...but Pickwhiste,he doesn't have a chance in hell...Eliminator is a monster,he wants to hurt people,and with abit of luck he will hurt Pickwhiste badly here tonight...

HE:Any word on what Alex Walker is going to do about this situation yet?

Killbane:None...Walker said he was going to sort this,and he better....because the clock is ticking,I will not hesitate to call my lawyers if we don't reach a settlement package...

JT:And what exactly do you want?

Killbane:Respect.....and opportunity...I should be treated like a megastar in this company,and Walker has one shot to make that happen...

Colbert Pickwhiste walks around the ring and he stands in front of the announce desk,staring at Killbane.He smiles and shouts "En Garde" before climbing up into the ring.Killbane shakes his head in anger and then the lights dim.A red glow emenates from the stag as "Halloween" creeps out eerily and Eliminator makes his entrance..

JT:This is one mysterious and scary individual...

Killbane:He's not scary...he is a big baby....and if he ever gets in the ring with me again I will show what a loser he really is..

Eliminator stands tall on the stage and then slowly makes his way to the ring as the red light glows on and off.The giant finally reaches the ring and climbs up onto the apron,he stares at Pickwhiste before spitting an ominous red liquid into the air and then climbs into the ring.

HE:Colbert Pickwhiste is going to pay for the comments he made about Killbane...

Killbane:When you think about it,Pickwhiste insulted me and my country...he disrespected Mexico,which means he disrespected Eliminator...

JT:That is some wild logic...

HE:Makes sense for me....Eliminator should make him suffer..

The lights come on and Eliminator steps over the ropes to confront Pickwhiste.The referee stands in between them and gives final instructions.There are cheers from the crowd and cries of "En Garde" as the bell sounds to begin the bout.Pickwhiste stares around and out at Killbane before turning towards Eliminator.

JT:Colbert Pickwhiste always surprises me with the size of his heart...but will heart be enough to see him through against this monster?

Killbane:No it won't...by the end of this match don't be surprised if Pickwhiste's heart stops beating...

JT:What a horrible thing to say...

HE:You asked the question Jeff...

Both men continue to stare at one another and then Pickwhiste shoves Eliminator in the chest,the highest he can reach.Eliminator just stares down at his foe and then shoves Colbert back against the ropes and launches a big right hand as Pickwhiste comes back.Colbert ducks underneath it and fires off with three punches of his own before slamming chops into the chest of Eliminator.The monster seems to be back-tracking slightly and then he stops all momentum of Pickwhiste with a giant knee to the gut...

HE:Enough to slow anyone down...

Killbane:Especially an old man who shouldnt even be competing in this company...

Eliminator grabs Colbert by the hair and then headbutts him back to the corner.Pickwhiste slams back into thhe turnbuckle and then Eliminator runs in for a splash,only for Colbert to avoid it and cause the monster to slam into the corner.Colbert fires off with punches to the midsection and then attempts an irish whip...Eliminator is too strong and too heavy though and pulls Colbert into the corner,flooring him with a massive clothesline.Eliminator steps over Pickwhiste and then waits for him to stagger back up in the corner before almost crushing him with a running splash...

JT:A splash like that would be enough to break any man..

Killbane:i would never allow myself to get caught in that position...I know how to get in Eliminator's head....he is easily manipulated...

JT:Really...

Pickwhiste staggers out of the corner and is easily scooped up by Eliminator into a massive sideslam.............................1..........................2.............Pickwhiste kicks out.Eliminator drags Colbert back up and pushes him back into the corner before stomping on the midsection of Colbert.

Killbane:With abit of luck Pickwhiste's ribs will be breaking...

Eliminator grabs Colbert's arm and whips him towards the opposite corner.Pickwhiste slams into the turnbuckle as Eliminator charges towards him but Colbert manages to duck underneath his giant opponent and he kicks Eliminator in the gut before slamming hard punches into the head of the monster...

JT:Solid right hands from Pickwhiste...but they seem to be having no effect..

Eliminator's head is rocked back,but he suddenly seizes Pickwhiste by the throat and hurls him over the top rope.Colbert lands awkwardly on his legs and stumbles forwards,clattering into the announce table..

Killbane:Get this piece of trash out of here...

HE:Pickwhiste was almost knocked out cold..

Colbert smashes into the announce table and slumps to the ground in a heap.The referee tries to calm the situation but is pushed away by Eliminator as the big man climbs out and heads towards the announce area.Killbane is stood up and he stares at Eliminator as the giant drags Pickwhiste up,scoops him into the air,and then drops him heavily ontop of the announce table.Eliminator stares at Killbane before dragging Pickwhiste back up and he drops him on the table once again...

JT:Eliminator is slow and methodical...really maximising the pain he is causing to Colbert Pickwhiste...

Pickwhiste is holding his ribs in pain as he is dragged back up again and this time Eliminator grips him around the throat and draws a finger across his throat..

HE:This is bad...Colbert Pickwhiste is going for a ride..

Killbane:Nothing more than he deserves...

Eliminator is about to lift Pickwhiste high into a chokeslam when Colbert aims a well placed kick to the gut and then fires off with right hands.The giant staggers slightly and then Pickwhiste backs away before charging forwards with momentum...

JT:LOOKOUT!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

Pickwhiste charges at Eliminator and looks to jump into a shoulder tackle,but Eliminator catches Colbert around the throat and in one fluid motion he lifts him up,spins him around,and hauls him across the announce table,causing Pickwhiste to crash into Killbane and both men collapse in a heap.

HE:No....are you ok Killbane?

JT:The Eliminator just "killed two birds with one stone"...almost literally..

Pickwhiste and Killbane are very groggy as Eliminator pulls Colbert out of the wreckage,drags him back to the ring,and dumps him under the bottom rope.Pickwhiste slowly gets back to his feet as Eliminator climbs up into the ring and makes a beeline towards him.Pickwhiste fires back with a kick to the knee and he rattles big right hands against the head of Eliminator before rushing back off the ropes...

JT:TILT-A-WHIRL!

The crowd are forced to applaud as Eliminator swings Pickwhiste through the air,on the comeback,and then up onto his shoulders before powerslamming him into the canvass..............1.......................2..............Colbert just kicks out!

HE:Are you ok Killbane?

Killbane is just getting to his knees and he looks angry as Henry Lloyd offers to help him up.In the ring,Eliminator lets Pickwhiste get back to his feet and then kicks him in the stomach and twists his right arm.Eliminator backs into the corner and he climbs the ropes whilst still holding onto the arm of Colbert Pickwhiste...

JT:That's a seven foot man standing on the top rope....OH MY!

Eliminator jumps off and slams his arm across the back of Pickwhiste (Old School).Colbert goes down on his knees and Eliminator quickly grabs his head and flips him up onto his shoulders as the crowd watches on..

JT:TOTAL ELIMINATION!

Eliminator looks for a running powerbomb but somehow Pickwhiste manages to jump out back and runs off the ropes,returning with a diving chopblock to the knee of Eliminator.The monster goes down and Colbert quickly grabs his head and plants him with a DDT.............1.......................2..............powerout from Eliminator!

HE:It's going to take a damn sight more than that..

Colbert staggers to the corner and he lifts himself onto the second rope,waiting for Eliminator to stand up.The giant is quickly back onto his feet and Pickwhiste dives off into a shoulder tackle,which merely staggers Eliminator.Colbert gets back to his feet and he kicks the big man in the stomach before dragging his head down..

HE:He's surely not going to try and attempt this..

JT:BOTTOMS UP!

Pickwhiste looks for the patented powerbomb but is countered by a huge backbody drop.Colbert lands hard on the canvass and holds his spine in pain before Eliminator runs off the ropes and the comes back into a big splash...

JT:All the wind just got driven out of Colbert Pickwhiste...this is over...

...........Colbert just manages to get his shoulder up!

HE:I'm amazed by that...

JT:Colbert Pickwhiste lives to fight another day...but how much more can he withstand...

Pickwhiste clearly in alot of pain as Eliminator gets back to his feet.Colbert tries to stagger to the ropes to help himself up but he collapses once again as the giant seizes him around the shoulders and hauls him back up.He throws Pickwhiste back against the ropes and delivers sickening palm strikes to the chest before whipping him across the ring...Colbert comes back and Eliminator looks for a big boot but Pickwhiste just manages to duck underneath it and he jumps up onto the back of Eliminator...

HE:Pickwhiste is actually going to try and put the giant to sleep...

The crowd are cheering as Pickwhiste holds on for dear life and tries to choke Eliminator.The monster is thrashing around relentlessly before taking the initiative and he jumps backwards,driving all his body weight into Pickwhiste as they slam into the canvass...

JT:Amazing improvisation from Eliminator there...

HE:And Pickwhiste is doomed now..

Colbert Pickwhiste is having trouble getting his breath as he staggers back up to his feet and Eliminator seizes him with two hands around the throat...

JT:Chokebomb....

HE:YES!

Eliminator is about to lift Pickwhiste high into the air for the chokebomb finisher when Killbane rolls into the ring,steel chair in hand,and clatters the chair right across the back of Eliminator.The referee immediately calls for the bell as Eliminator staggers off balance and Pickwhiste rolls away to safety.The crowd are booing as Killbane turns the chair on it's side and waits for Eliminator to turn around before slamming the chair into the monster's midsection...

JT:Killbane was responsible for almost ending Eliminator's career back in Mexico....and now we might be seeing why...Killbane is finally showing his ruthless edge...

The monster goes down on one knee and then Killbane lifts the chair over his head and brings it down towards the top of Eliminator's skull...

HE:Oh no...

The crowd cheer as Eliminator's arm shoots into the air and he grips Killbane around the throat.He then uses his other arm to bench press Killbane over his head before walking him to the ropes and slinging him over the top...Killbane slams down onto the hard flooring and rolls across the ground as Eliminator looks out at him..

JT:Eliminator is no longer allowing Killbane to dictate to him...this monster has come to 6CW to reign supreme,and he has no intention of being bossed around by anyone...

Killbane kneels in the aisleway and stares back at the ring as Eliminator drags the steel chair up off the canvass.He points it at Killbane before turning around and he drives the chair into the stomach of Colbert Pickwhiste.Colbert doubles up and Eliminator slams the chair across his spine,causing Pickwhiste to collapse onto the canvass.

HE:This is sickening to watch..but Pickwhiste deserves it..

JT:Nobody deserves this...but Eliminator is sending a message to Killbane.

The giant continues to stare at Killbane as he crashes the chair several times across the back and legs of Colbert Pickwhiste.The crowd are mixed in their reaction as Eliminator continues his assault and then throws the chair over the ropes,narrowly missing Killbane.Colbert Pickwhiste is writhing in agony on the canvass...

JT:Killbane might just be glimpsing his future...he tried his hardest to put this man out of the business a few years ago,but he ultimately failed...Eliminator is back and he is after some serious revenge....

HE:He's a raving lunatic...I thought Pickwhiste was bad,but Eliminator is an animal..

JT:He's been forced into these actions...Killbane tried to end his career...

HE:I wish he had of done.....

JT:Well whatever you might "wish"...it really doesnt matter...Eliminator is here in 6CW,and I don't think he is going to rest until he gets his retribution on Killbane...

Killbane backs away up the rampway as Eliminator continues to stare after him.Colbert Pickwhiste tries to get up but slumps against the ropes in alot of pain as the the referee kneels down to check on him.The lights in the arena dim and "Halloween" rings out as the action moves into the backstage area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:54 pm

*The crowd cheer as Johnny Lawless is standing by with Timothy Allen

TA:Johnny Lawless....tonight you have been afforded the night off....but I imagine your not exactly resting.Just seven days from now you will clash with Cerberus for the Extreme Championship...falls count anywhere....that has got to be on your mind?

Lawless:Of course it is....because this is my moment.Tonight I get to sit back and watch my opponent in action....size up the task in front of me and work on strategy.Tonight I have no plans on going face to face with Cerberus,not because I am scared but because I believe that I need to be 100% come Night of Glory.

I know how dangerous Cerberus is....I know he's got a brother that hates my guts aswell...so needless to say the odds are not in my favour.But I know that it is in my blood to compete in the most extreme environments...i've done it before,time and time again...i've spilled blood,sweat and tears more times than I care to remember.....and I will do it again and again aslong as it leads me on the path to glory...

Because ever since I was working the indies it was my goal,my dream to get to 6CW and become the Extreme Champion....the number one extreme superstar in the world.....and I worked my a55 off to get here.I've taken knocks,bumps,bruises and career-threatening injuries...but never will I be kept down.

So I know Cerberus is probably favourite...but I am not here to make up numbers...I will be heading to Wembley to win....to show that I fear no man,fear no monster....I will rise above,take any amount of punishment that my body is forced to go through and I will come out on the other side with my hand raised in victory...

For me this is like playing the Superbowl....World Series...this my Champions League Final....I know the magnitude of this occassion...but I also know that I could not be any more ready...come Night of Glory you are going to see the Johnny Lawless that set the world alight on the independent scene....you are going to see exactly why I am...the king of extreme!

*The crowd cheer as Lawless pats Allen on the shoulder and then leaves the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Match 8
Zach Corchia vs Cerberus

JT:We have already seen some wild action here at the 6CWF Supershow....but it feels like we are just hitting our stride...

HE:The pathway to Night of Glory is mapped out...this is the last stop....but I am still expecting a few twists and turns before we reach the end..

JT:You and me both...

"Can't stop" echoes out and the crowd pop as the lights dim and blue pyros shoot out from the stage.Zach Corchia makes his way out onto the ramp and he raises his arms in the air,revealing injured ribs that are heavily taped.

HE:Rumours going around that Zach Corchia has approached 6CW management about facing Visage one more time at Night of Glory....

JT:I heard them too...but i'm not sure how wise it is...Zach Corchia has been to hell and back in the last three months....why suffer anymore?

HE:Because he can't let it go....Visage has tried to make Zach and Christy James' pawns in his sick game....and Zach wants to end it for good...

JT:If it goes any further then I could see Zach Corchia being ended for good..

HE:And that's even if he manages to make it through this match...

JT:Corchia is nowhere near 100%,and his opponent is going to love that...

Zach removes his jacket and hands it to a fan in the front row before climbing into the ring.He uses the ropes to stretch himself in preparation before flames burst from the turnbuckles.Fire burns on the stage as "Hell" screams out and then the crowd boo as the giant form of Cerberus enters the fray.

HE:The 6CW Extreme Champion was built to destroy....nobody faces Cerberus and walks away the same....and Corchia is not at his best,which is never good in a situation like this...

JT:In just one week Cerberus will defend his championship against Johnny Lawless in a "Falls count anywhere" match.....but tonight he will want to send a message....and you have to wonder,and worry what the fate of Zach Corchia may be here this evening...

HE:I think Corchia is in for a very bad night...

Cerberus glares through his mask with fury and walks down to the ring.He climbs up on the apron and steps over the top rope as Corchia just looks at him.The referee stands in between both men as they stare at one another and then the official gets the action underway by signalling to the timekeeper to begin the contest.

JT:One fall to a finish....6CW action right now...

Corchia tries to keep his distance from the big man and manages to duck a lunging lockup attempt.Cerberus continues to pace around after his opponent and tries to trap him in the corner,but Zach ducks underneath again and rattles off with quick right hands to the skull of Cerberus.He looks for an irish whip to the opposite corner but Cerberus reverses with ease and sends Zach crashing towards the turnbuckle...

HE:Oh wow...

Corchia leaps up onto the top rope with great athleticism and then springs back into a crossbody attempt,only for Cerberus to catch him in midair and then decimate Corchia with an urange backbreaker.Zach rolls around in agony and the staggers back up,straight into a crunching bicycle kick.........................1............................................2...............shoulder up!

JT:So many people underestimate the speed and power of Cerberus...this guy is a monster in every sense of the word...

HE:He wouldnt be the Extreme Champion otherwise...

Cerberus drags Zach up and tries to lift him into a brainbuster but Zach floats behind and manages to dropkick Cerberus in the back.The big man staggers into the corner and Corchia quickly follows up with a shining wizard before attempting to run Cerberus out into a flying bulldog...

JT:Cerberus too strong for that...

Cerberus uses his immense power to pick Corchia up off the ground and haul him across the ring.Zach gets back up quickly and tries to sprint back in,only to be spun into a tilt-a-whirl sideslam.......................1...............................2.................Zach kicks out.

HE:Somewhere Johnny Lawless will be watching this...and he will be seeing exactly what he faces at Night of Glory...

JT:Lawless will tackle that task head on,showing no fear...but sometimes that means nothing...Cerberus has gone from strength to strength in his 6CW career....the Extreme Champion is more than a match for anybody...

Cerberus easily rags Zach back to his feet by his hair and chucks him into the corner.He stomps on the injured ribs of Corchia before ripping the bandages off and delivering a thunderous uppercut,which sends Zach flying over the top rope onto the apron.Zach clings onto the ropes to keep his balance as Cerberus grabs him by the head and attempts to suplex him back over the ropes into the ring...

HE:One thing we know about Zach Corchia,this kid is going to keep fighting....

Corchia fights the suplex attempt and then grabs Cerberus by the head,guillotining the monster across the top rope.Cerberus staggers back towards the centre of the ring as Zach scales the ropes to the top before diving off....

JT:MISSILE DROPKICK!

The dropkick lands flush to the chest of Cerberus,knocking the monster off balance.The big man doesn't fall down as Zach gets back up and he rushes off the ropes,coming back into a flying dropsault.Zach lands on his feet as Cerberus wobbles again and then Corchia kicks Cerberus in the stomach....

JT:PEDIGREE!

The crowd are on their feet,ready to cheer,but Cerberus cuts that short by swiping the legs of Zach.He slingshots Corchia into the corner but Zach manages to land on the middle rope before leaping up onto the top rope as Cerberus gets up....

HE:MOONSAULT!

Corchia floats back majestically into a moonsault takedown but Cerberus' power is once again on show as he catches Zach across his shoulders and then delivers a huge running powerslam.............................1..................................2...................kickout.Cerberus kneels and stares at the referee before shaking his head and pulling Zach to his feet...

JT:Cerberus looks as though he has seen enough already......

HE:And Corchia isn't offering much resistance...

Cerberus places Zach's head between his legs and draws his finger across his throat before flipping Corchia up onto his shoulders...

JT:Corchia's hopes and dreams could be about to "burn in hell"...

Zach sits on the shoulders of Cerberus and fires big punches down into the skull of the monster before jumping off the back.Cerberus turns and Zach kicks him in the stomach before bouncing back off the ropes and sprinting forwards...

JT:MAGIC ROUNDABOUT!

Corchia comes back off the ropes and the crowd cheer as he delivers the scintillating front flip DDT..................................1......................................2......................powerout.Corchia gets back to his feet and he beckons Cerberus back to his feet before diving into a superkick attempt...

HE:Not right now..

Cerberus ducks the superkick and he seizes Zach around the throat before lifting him high into the for a chokeslam.Zach manages to scramble and counters into a flying armdrag takedown.They get back to their feet and Cerberus looks for a big boot but Corchia ducks underneath it and springboards onto the ropes...

JT:HURRICANRANA!

The crowd cheer as Corchia sails back through the air and takes Cerberus out with the hurricanrana.Cerberus scrambles back to his feet and Zach kicks him in the stomach,underhooking his arms....

HE:PEDI....

Cerberus blocks the pedigree attempt with a backdrop this time.Zach rolls away and gets up in the corner as Cerberus rushes in,diving into a bodysplash.Zach manages to twist around the ropes and he nails a kick over the top (ala Kofi Kingston) knocking Cerberus back towards the centre....Corchia then scales to the top and jumps off...

JT:SEATED SENTON!

The crowd cheer as Corchia comes off the top and lands ontop of Cerberus,taking him down to the canvass.......................1...........................2.....................Cerberus kicks out.Both men get back up and Cerberus tries to uppercut Zach but Corchia ducks underneath and springboards onto the ropes again...

HE:ASAI MOONSAULT!

Zach springs back off the ropes and knocks Cerberus back down with a moonsault.....................1.....................................2.........................powerout.They get back to their feet and Zach Corchia lands a flash superkick,knocking Cerberus back down on his back.Zach then makes his way over to the ropes and he jumps up onto the top rope...

JT:Corchia fancies this...

Cerberus is back on his feet as Zach comes off the top and lands a spinning back elbow takedown.Cerberus is slightly groggy as he gets back to his feet again and Corchia slaps in hard chops to the chest before attempting an irish whip...Cerberus is too powerful and he reverses the whip,sending Corchia crashing towards the corner.Zach slams against the turnbuckle and then staggers back into a bodypress...

HE:Corchia has badly injured ribs....and they could be about to get much worse...

Cerberus stands for a few moments and then slams Zach down on the mat.Corchia holds his ribs as he tries to crawl back up and Cerberus decimates him with a ferocious full nelson slam...the crowd are booing as the Extreme Champion heads towards the turnbuckle...

JT:Cerberus has got some seriously bad intentions for Zach Corchia...

Corchia is completely flat out on the canvass as Cerberus makes his way up onto the top rope.He perches there for a few seconds and then dives off...

HE:Such grace for a big man..

Cerberus shows his athleticism to dive into a huge frogsplash,only for Zach Corchia to roll out of the way just in time.Cerberus is clearly in some pain as he tries to get back to his feet and Corchia rushes across the ring and takes him down with a shining wizard...

JT:Zach Corchia is in alot of pain...but so many times we have seen this kid defy the odds and pull it out the bag...will tonight be another one of those moments...

Corchia looks out and the cheering masses and then staggers over to the corner.He rubs his ribs for a few moments and then slowly ambles up onto the top rope.The crowd are willing him on and the flashbulbs go off...

HE:Surely not...

JT:Zach wants the "shooting star"...

Corchia is kneeling on the top rope,staring down at his prone opponent as the lights in the arena go out.There is a slow mist that pours out from behind the curtain and then the big screen comes on.

HE:What is this...

JT:I have an idea...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:55 pm

*The big screen documents a scene in a graveyard.The camera follows through wrought iron gates through a mist laden land to a very eerie scene.The sound of a shovel on dirt can be heard as the scene depicts a figure building a mound of dirt next to an open grave.The figure then slams the shovel down into the dirt and turns to face the camera.

Visage:Hello Zach...

*Corchia still perched on the top rope,staring at the scene being displayed on the big screen.Visage is dressed in a long black robe,resembling a druid.He stares through the eyeholes of a black and silver mask

Visage:Welcome to your own personal nightmare......because I told you,told you long ago that I feed on fear.I work out my opponents deepest and darkest dreads,and then I bring them to a startling reality.

And I found out a little story about you Zach....delving deep into your history it was hard to find out what scares a man with seemingly no fear....but then I came across a pearl of information.Whilst you are there at the arena,I have been getting to know your family history a little more.....and it was only when I dug a little deeper,that I saw you for what you really are....

A poor helpless little boy.....a child that found himself trapped many years ago.....you remember don't you Zach?

*Visage smiles from the visible part of his mouth,twirling the shovel in the dirt

Visage:Medical reports show that you were seriously injured as a boy...trapped in a landslide,buried beneath a tonne of dirt....no air,nowhere for you to go....so dark and deep,so hot.....a terrible situation for anyone to go through,let alone a small innocent child...

*Visage smiles again

Visage:And now Zach...I am going to make you relive your most horrific night....trapped beneath thousands of pounds of dirt,scratching and clawing for life,as death closes in....because I know you want to end this...I know you want to see the back of me....and I'll give you one final chance to get your wish...

But believe me when I tell you that you are going to need a damn sight more than heart and bravery....all of the attributes that you have showcased so far will not be enough to stop my final onslaught....

We are entering the most pivotal moment of your life Zach....the chance to finally get rid of me,to rescue your damsel in distress,to ride off into the sunset for a happy ever after...but should you lose Zach,should you fall to me at Night of Glory...then believe me when I tell you that it's going to be more than a match that you lose...

Because this is the final chapter Zach....this is the end of it all....and when all is said and done...you will rest in piece.....buried alive!

*Visage begins to laugh eerily as he steps to the side,revealing a gravestone behind him with the epitaph scrawled on it.

"Here lies Zach Corchia
May he rest in piece
Protector of humankind
Destined for failure"

Visage:I'll see you at Night of Glory Zach...

*Visage continues to laugh as the big screen switches off and Zach Corchia is left staring at the stage.Cerberus is back on his feet and he grips Zach around the throat before exploding into a crushing chokeslam from the top

JT:Corchia never stood a chance...

HE:After being informed of what awaits him at Night of Glory,you can't exactly act surprised....

..............3!

JT:Cerberus picks up a big win here....but what must be running through the head of Zach Corchia?

HE:Nothing right now,that chokeslam might of broken some ribs....but when Corchia comes to,he is going to have alot to think about...he wanted this feud with Visage finished,and he is going to get his wish....but at what cost?

JT:Visage and Zach Corchia are going to end a three month whirlwind in one of the most brutal match types in wrestling history....never before seen in 6CW....a buried alive match...

HE:The only way to win a match like that is to "bury your opponent alive"...I don't think it gets any clearer than that....it's ridiculously simple,and yet so sinister...

JT:These two long standing rivals are going to finish it all at Night of Glory...but what will the final outcome be?

HE:I hate to even think about it..

JT:And somewhere in the back is Johnny Lawless,he must of been watching that impressive performance from Cerberus...those two will clash at Night of Glory for the Extreme Championship...what a bout that is going to be...

HE:So many amazing matches lined up for Night of Glory...I know we say this alot but I truly believe this will be the biggest and best pay per view extravaganza of all time...

Cerberus rags his Extreme Championship from the referee and holds it in the air as flames burst from the pyros and "Hell" echoes out of the speakers.Zach Corchia is in a heap on the floor as the action goes backstage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:56 pm

*The scene changes and Alex Walker is sitting in his office.Mr Shields is sat on the opposite side of the desk.

Walker:So can we get that confirmed?

Shields:Absolutely...I see no reason not to...

Walker:Excellent....

*Walker picks up the phone and dials a number.He waits a few moments before begining to speak

Walker:Reynolds.....yes this is Mr Walker...I have a job for you....yes a job......locate Colbert Pickwhiste.....Killbane and Eliminator...inform them that at Night of Glory they will compete in a triple threat match....yes triple threat....oh an Reynolds....it will be for the TV Title!

*Walker puts the phone down and leans back in his chair

Shields:I think that is a very good decision....I expect a fantastic matchup between those three superstars...

Walker:I'm glad at least something is going right tonight....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:56 pm

*The scene goes backstage and Danny McGraw is sat at his desk

McGraw:Good evening folks...it gives me great pleasure to bring to you the draw for the semi-finals of fight for the right...

*McGraw begins to spin the machine for the draw before producing a name

McGraw:The first semi-final will see CLARKE JAMES...

*Crowd pop and McGraw shuffles in the machine again

McGraw:Versus.........MAX ADAMSON!

*The crowd cheer loud again

McGraw:So obviously that leaves two names....the second semi final of Fight for the Right will be.......CRIME LORD....

*Massive boos from the crowd..

McGraw:versus.....JJ JOHNSON!

*Huge cheers once again as McGraw smiles

McGraw:Needless to say that completes the draw....and I am sure you will agree that 6WF is once again showing it's dominance over the opposition....tell me that those semi-finals don't scream ratings...

*McGraw laughs to himself as the action goes back to ringside

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:59 pm

RJ: Welcome back to the supershow, and we have a massive match in store up next for you here!

MW: We sure do folks, a match that you could potentially be seeing again in a week’s time, as a potential Fight for The Right final match.

RJ: But now we know the draw, Clarke James and JJ cannot meet until the final, that is if they see their way past Max Adamson and Crime Lord.

MW: Four fantastic competitors, a win tonight for one of these two men will do wonders for their confidence.

“Blind faith” rips out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as the European Champion Clarke James walks out onto the ramp, he holds up the title before proceeding to the ring. He slides under the bottom rope and waits.

RJ: James has been massively impressive this month, and he will be hoping to continue that impressive form tonight.

MW: It’s a tough test that’s for sure, but he knows that he will have to go through two tough tests at Night of Glory to win Fight for The Right!

“Remember the name” hits and the crowd’s cheers continue for the arrival of JJ Johnson. He moonwalks out onto the stage, he spins on the spot as a haze of pyro’s go off around him. He swaggers down to the ring, tagging the fans hands before stepping through the middle rope.

MW: Johnson certainly has the advantage in terms of big match-experience.

RJ: But you do have to wonder what effects those big matches are having on him? We saw JJ being checked out by the doctor last week, Brandi certainly seemed worried.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

James and JJ lock-up, Johnson forces the European Champion back against the ropes. Johnson then whips Clarke James out across the ring, he goes for a clothesline which James ducks under, he springboards back going for a moonsault but JJ catches him and then runs over, hitting a big powerslam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2....Kick out!

JJ gets to his feet, he waits for James to rise before firing in a series of punches, he then fires in a right uppercut to finish off. James falls over the top rope but he manages to land on the apron. JJ throws him back into the ring by the hair, JJ runs the ropes and knocks James down with a big clothesline.

The European Champion rises up to his feet and is met with a boot to the stomach, followed by a samoan drop from JJ. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2.....Kick out!

RJ: Strong start from JJ.

MW: Doesn’t seem to be feeling the effects of the injuries Brandi mentioned.

JJ places Clarke James into a seated full nelson. He drives a series of knees into the back, finally James fights up to his feet only for JJ to drill him into the mat with a big full nelson slam. James stumbles up and throws a groggy clothesline which JJ ducks and then hits a bridging German suplex.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

JJ brings Clarke to his feet, he whips him out across the ring and goes for a tilt-a-whirl shoulderbreaker but Clarke counters with an arm drag. James puts him into an armbar, JJ is up quickly and James hits him with an atomic drop following up with a spinning heel kick to the back of the head.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

The European Champion gets to his feet, he places JJ into a side headlock. Johnson whips the European champion out across the ring and ducks his head for a back body drop, James boots him in the face and then runs the ropes, hitting a sunset flip pinfall.

Ref: 1..............2..Kick out!

JJ powers out, James is up quickly and he boots JJ in the stomach. He rolls back into the corner, James lifts him up and goes for a boot to the gut, JJ grabs it but Clarke counters with an enzaguri kick! JJ stumbles forward and James hits a Samoan Drop of his own.

RJ: James has been in fantastic form recently...

MW: Certainly has RJ, he looks ready for this tournament.

Clarke James waits for JJ to rise before whipping him across the ring, he then hits a spinebuster before going to the top rope...

RJ: Corkscrew Senton!

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

James again goes to the outside, he goes for a plancha but JJ rolls out of the way. He waits for James to rise before flooring him with a big boot. James stumbles up and JJ boots him in the gut, hitting a double powerbomb.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

JJ waits for James to rise, he whips him out across the ring and hits a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. He then goes to the outside...

RJ: Plancha Spear...James moved!

JJ rolls to his feet, James boots him in the gut...

MW: Faithless!

Ref: 1.................2................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Great contest, James wins!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:00 pm

*Phil Liederman is standing backstage in the Birmingham Bowl.He looks into the camera and then begins to speak

Liederman:Ladies and gentlemen another year has come and gone in 6CW....another fantastic year with so many amazing moments.....but as we reach the fourth anniversary of Night of Glory,so comes the time to honour the greats of this business that are no longer competing....men that have forged the landscape of this business....made 6CW what it is today.....

Last year saw the induction of Median into the 6CW Hall of Fame...

*Crowd cheer loud

Liederman:A worthy candidate if ever there was one....but this year we honour a man who defines 6CW.From the underdog to the biggest and best the world has ever seen.....through the bad times and the good times this man has been the figurehead of this company....he is a legend,an icon and to me he is the greatest 6CW superstar of all time...

One night before Night of Glory we will honour this man properly at the Hall of Fame ceremony.....but for now it gives me great pleasure to announce....the 2012 Hall of Fame inductee......The DUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN DESSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR.................DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY REEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

*The crowd in the arena pop into oblivion as "Born to Fight" roars out of the speakers and a videao montage of Dicey Reilly plays for the fans in attendance

JT:Never has there been such a worthy candidate for the hall of fame...I cannot wait to see Dicey Reilly the night before Night of Glory,.....congratulations Dicey...the honour is well and truly deserved!

*The crowd chant "Dicey Reilly" in defeaning fashion as the scene changes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Match 10
Jackson Black vs Mr Kenty

JT: welcome back every one up next we have another singles match which should be a real corker of a match with former Genesis member Jackson Black who is still the International champion taking on a currant member of Genesis Mr Kenty, Still along side me is none other than Henry Lloyd.

HL: And what a night of action we have had so far and we still not finished yet, This next match should be filled with tension as these two guys have had a few problems over these past few weeks and it looks like its getting to boiling point.

Suddenly the crowd gives of a decent reception when "Watch me shine" by Fozzy blast's out of the arena speakers and then pyrotechnics blast off into the rafters at the top of the stage.

The crowd cheers louder when Jackson Black comes from behind the curtain holding his International Title high in the air and then runs down the ramp and slides in the ring and holds his title high in the air as the crowd cheer for him.

JT: Black looks ready for me, Full of confidence.

HL: Well I think MR Kenty is gonna win this one he is much smarter than Jackson Black will ever be, Speaking of which here he comes now.

The crowd suddenly start to boo loudly as "Numb" hits and MR Kenty comes out from the Kenty announces himself, walks to the ring and then the microphone descends from the roof as the lights go out and a single white light comes down onto the ring and then Kenty says, "Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I weight into tonight at 230 pounds, Hailing from Buckinghamshire, united kingdom I am..MRRRR KEEEENNNNTTTTYYYYY" then walks over to the turnbuckle and says Kenty..throws the microphone away

Kenty then walks down to the ramp ignoring the fans who are giving him some lip and then rolls under the bottom rope and stares right in the face of Jackson Black who does not back down.

HL: Now that's how you make an entrance Jeff, You talk about confidence, Well this kid is full of it.

JT: Yeah full of hot air if you ask me.

The referee takes the belt of Jackson Black and gives it to the time keeper and then signals the start of the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Black goes to lock up to Kenty but he kicks Black in the stomach and then drives Black's head to the canvass with a huge DDT and then rolls him over for the three count.

Kick out...........

JT: A little too early for the three count there and you not gonna win with a DDT.

HL: Kenty just feeling Black out, Wait till he really gets going.

Kenty gets up and Irish whips Black to the ropes and then goes for the clothesline, Black ducks the clothesline and comes of the rope and then hits a clothesline of his own on Kenty who crashes to the mat holding the back of his head and then looks up at Black who is stood there smiling as the crowd start to up the noise level cheering for Black.

JT: Black showing his strength there and Kenty felt that a little.

HL: Yeah but it didn't knock him out did it?

Kenty gets to his feet and they start to circle the ring and then this time lock up both men trying to get the upper hand, Kenty pushes Black to the ropes and they both roll to the corner and the referee intervenes.

HL: Both men not backing down in this one Jeff.

JF: no there not, Ouch did you here the impact of that shot?

The replay shows as Kenty is backing off from Black, Kenty then gets the big boot up and hits Black right on the chin sending him crashing to the mat.

Kenty holds his arms in the air and the crowd start the you suck chant.

As black staggers to his feet Kenty then waits for Black to get to the centre of the ring and hits a swinging neck breaker then an elbow to the chest and then goes for another cover.

Kick out................

JT: Nice move there from Kenty.

HL: But Black just had enough to kick out.

Kenty picks up Black Irish whips him to the ropes and goes for the big boot the crowd cheer as Black some how ducks the boot and then stops just behind Kenty and hits him with a neck breaker of his on and then a leg drop and goes for the cover.

kick out.....................

JT: Jacksons turn for the cover but still not enough to finish Kenty off.

HL: First time in the match Black has got some offence in and nearly got the cover.

Black picks up Kenty and body slams him hard to the mat and then waits for Kenty to sit up and kicks him hard in the face.

JT: What a shot that was, Kenty looks to be out cold.

HL: Kenty's eyes look glazed over this must be it.

Black goes for the cover as the crowd count with the referee.

Crowd.................1.........................2.....................3.......

JT: That was it surly to god.

HL: No look Jeff the replay shows Kenty just got the shoulder before the count of three that was done on pure instinct alone

The crowd groan as Kenty gets the shoulder up and black looks in disbelieve at the referee but he confirms it was two, Black then picks up Kenty Irish whips him to the corner of the ring and goes to follow up with a knee to the gut but Kenty gets the boot in first and runs at Black and knocks him over with a shoulder barge.

JT: Good counter there from Kenty and now Kenty back in control.

HL: Yeah but Kenty still feeling the effects from that kick to the face he looks a little woozy to me.

Kenty staggers a round a little before picking Black up and throwing him through the ropes and Black hits the floor hard on the out side of the ring , Kenty holds his arm in the air as the crowd start the you suck chant and then rolls under the bottom rope after Black and throws him back first against the guard rail and then into the steel ring post.

JT: come on referee get him back in the ring, This isn't right.

HL: The referee is going by the rules Jeff, Counting to ten as both men still on the out side.

Kenty then rolls under the bottom rope and to stop the count of ten and then rolls back out again picks up Black and goes to Irish whip him towards the steel steps but Black counters and Irish whips Kenty to the steps and he goes flying over the top and on to the other side.

HL: Were did that come from?

JT: Great counter from Black but both men need to get back in the ring or this one is over.

The crowd cheer as both men stagger back in to the ring before the referee counts to ten, They pull each other up and start to trade punches and Kenty starts to get the upper hand and forces Black back to the ropes and then steps back a little and goes to clothesline Black over the ropes but the crowd cheer and Black bends down on the top rope and sends Kenty flying of the top and onto the out side.

JT: Wow what a counter, right over the top rope.

HL: Now this isn't right, Oh my god did you see that, Come on referee do some think.

JT: He is, He's counting to ten.

The replay shows Black standing on top of the turn buckle and waiting for Kenty to get to his feet and then Black lets fly with a missile drop kick right to the chest of the Genesis member and both men are laid out on the floor and they both start to stir as the referee counts to 8 and both men stagger back in the ring just in the nick of time.Black then picks up Kenty by the head and drops him with a DDT and then goes for the cover.

Crowd: ..............1

JT: How in the world did Kenty kick out of that one?

HL: I have know Idea Jeff but Kenty has shown great resiliency here tonight.

Black can't beleave it and starts to get a little frustrated and slams the mat, Black the stands up and urges for Kenty to get to his feet and then Texas Cloverleaf but Kenty manages to break the move and get out of the way.

The crowd boo as Kenty smiles at Black but Kenty drops to one knee and the referee comes over to check Kenty is all right, Black then runs towards Kenty who pushes the referee towards Black and the both collide and both crash to the mat.

JT: Oh come on, Blatant cheating there from Kenty he shoved the referee towards Black now both Jackson Black and the referee are both out cold.

The crowd start to boo loudly as Kenty smiles to the crowd and then rolls under the bottom rope and grabs the International title from the time keeper and slides back in the ring.

JT: Now what is Kenty doing?

HL: Kenty just getting a feel of the belt that's all.

Kenty waits for Black to come round and then rams the belt to the side of Black's head just as the referee comes too, Kenty throws the belt out of the ring and then goes for the cover as the referee slowly counts to three.

Crowd:..................................1
.............3!

Ding, Ding, Ding.

JT: Not like this, The cheating son of a .........

HL: Whoaaaaaaa there Jeff, Language my man, Kenty gets the win with a little help from Black's International title.

"Numb" hits as the referee holds Kenty's arm high in the air as he looks down at Jackson Black with blood streaming from his head and just starts to laugh.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:01 pm

*The door of Alex Walker's office flies open and an irate Jackson Black storms in looking livid.

Walker:Have you never heard of knocking...

Black:Shut your mouth Walker...

*Mr Shields turns around and stares at the blood-stained face of Jackson Black

Shields:What's the problem Black?

Black:I'll tell you what the goddamn problem is....I should be competing in the "Treasure Trail" at Night of Glory,but this s.o.b paid off the referee and screwed me over...he then gave Mr Kenty a title shot that he didn't deserve and now the officials are turning a blind eye to me getting hit in the face with my own belt....

Walker:I am responsible for none of those things...

*Shields is forced to stand up and block Jackson's way as he makes a charge towards Walker

Black:I'm a professional....but there is only so much I can take....I promise you that I will be seeking legal advice for this breach of contract....

*Shields suddenly whirls around and looks at Alex Walker

Walker:Let's not get hasty here Jackson...we can come to some sort of arrangement....

Black:Don't patronise me Walker...you've taken the (beep) too many times...i've had enough...

Shields:All is in hand Jackson....I know you feel aggrieved and I see your dilemma...so allow me to throw you a carrot...

Black:I'm not a goddamn rabbit...

Shields:Allow me to make you an offer then....you will defend the 6CW International Championship against Mr Kenty at Night of Glory....that's signed and sealed,cannot be changed now...

*Black looks annoyed but nods his head

Shields:But the winner of that match will take the final spot in the "Treasure Trail"...

*The crowd cheer as Walker looks a little annoyed.Black stares at Shields and then smiles at Walker

Black:It'll do.....but so help me god,if you try and screw me again Walker...it won't just be Kenty's head on a plate...you jacka55ess will be dining for two...

*Black leaves the room with a furious look on his face

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:03 pm

(Mat apologises but he had no time to write up this match or any segments for the show)

Match 11
Chaos/Crime Lord/The Saint vs Blue Dragon/Max Adamson/Cassius Zhi

RJ: The final 6WF Match before Night of Glory, a huge 6 man tag-team match.

MW: Undisputed champion Chaos, Fight for The Right semi-finalist Crime Lord and The Saint...

RJ: Against N01 contender Blue Dragon, Another FFTR semi-finalist Max Adamson and Hardcore Champion Cassius.

*In a back and forth match, Cassius Zhi starts off and has some offence against Crime Lord, who fights back and makes the tag to the champion Chaos. He beats down on Zhi with The Saint frustrated on the outside. Zhi fights back and hots tags Blue Dragon, he is on fire against Chaos who desperately tags in Saint.

Saint gets back into the match with a poke to the eye and he brutalises Blue Dragon. Chaos blind-tags back in, goes for the Chaos rising but Blue Dragon moves. Adamson is tagged, as is Crime Lord, those two start to brawl. Blue Dragon and Chaos pile into the ring, those two are brawling as well.

Saint looks to leave the ring, Zhi chases after him and The Saint spins, hitting Cassius with the brass knuckles.

Saint gets a chair and starts to beat-down on Cassius, he then sits Zhi on the chair and brings in a straitjacket. He wraps Zhi in it and pummels away at the side of the head with Zhi, until security intervene.

MW: What a vicious contest.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:05 pm

JT:This has been one hellacious night of action....and now it's time to put the final stamp on proceedings....the official contract signing between Lex Hart and Keith Leone...

HE:The biggest match in 6CW history...the future of this company hinges on this one contest....

The ring is set up for proceedings.A table is placed in the centre of the ring with two chairs on either side.Phil Liederman is standing in the centre of the ring,alongside Alex Walker and Mr Shields of the 6CW Board of Directors.Alex Walker has a microphone in hand.

Walker:Good evening ladies and gentlemen.....it is now time for the official contract signing for the Lex Hart versus Keith Leone match at Night of Glory...the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line....and the war between 6CW and Genesis will reach it's finale.....so without further ado,allow us to get this underway.....

*Walker smirks as the crowd boo him and then he passes the microphone to Phil Liederman.

Liederman:Allow me to introduce to you....the number one contender for the 6CW Title.....the Extreme Saviour.............Keeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Leeeeeeeeooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The crowd in attendance go wild as the lights dim and then "Limowreck" blasts out of the speakers.Red pyros shoot high up into the air and then Keith Leone appears on the stage.Leone is dressed in jeans and his trademark hoody.He glares out from underneath his hood before lowering it and making his way to the ring.

JT:We have seen both Keith Leone and Lex Hart in action here tonight....both of these men are in the prime of their career....and they are going to collide in an historic match in just one week....

Leone slowly makes his way down to the ring and then tags hands with the fans before climbing into the ring.He shakes hands with Phil Liederman before heading to the corner and poses for the fans in attendance.Flashbulbs go off and the cheers continue before Liederman passes the microphone to Alex Walker.

Walker:And his opponent......get on your feet....for the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion...............The Calgary King................the greatest professional wrestler in the world..........Leeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Haaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

The boos are atrocious as "be myself" roars out and then green fireworks explode high into the air.The boos grow louder and louder as the curtain pushes open and Lex Hart strides out onto the stage.He is dressed in a white designer suit and he smirks as he unbuttons his jacket to reveal the 6CW World Title underneath.

HE:In just one week 6CW will cease to be....Genesis is rising Jeff.....and that man right there,Lex Hart will be the initiator of it all....

JT:Lex Hart wants to see the end of 6CW...he wants Genesis to rule all,and he could get his wish...if Lex wins at Night of Glory,this is all over...

HE:And he will win...he's the best in the world...

JT:I think his opponent would have something to say about that.....no doubts that Keith Leone and Lex Hart are the two best wrestlers in the world today...and at Night of Glory we will find out once and for all who deserves to be crowned 6CW World Heavyweight Champion...

Lex Hart slowly climbs up into the ring as Alex Walker applauds.Lex takes his time to shake hands with Alex Walker,Phil Liederman and Mr Shields before turning his attention to Keith Leone.Leone stares back with anger in his eyes,and dismisses Lex's mocking attempt to shake hands.

HE:Not very gentlemanly of Leone..

JT:Like he was ever going to shake hands with Lex Hart...

Leone and Lex continue to stare at one another and Lex smirks with arrogance as a massive "Keith Leone" chant rings around the arena.Leone just glares back at Lex with ultimate dislike etched all over his face.

JT:You could cut the tension with a knife...

Walker:I see no reason to waste much time here....Mr Shields,you have gone through the contract with myself and Mr Liederman...there are no objections...

*Lex Hart suddenly raises his hand and then takes the microphone from Alex Walker

Lex:I know everyone just wants to get home...kick back and prepare for Night of Glory....but I have a few things to say before we get this contract signed...and as your world champion,you will listen to me!

*The crowd boo and chant "A55hole"

Lex:You see this is it Keith...just one week from the biggest match of your career.....the night when you have to abandon all your talk,and finally walk the walk.The night when you either become a hero or fall into the abyss of villainry forever more...

Face it Keith...the whole of 6CW is resting on your shoulders....every single superstar that has walked through those doors,their legacies are reliant on you....because when you lose to me at Night of Glory,the curtain comes down....6CW falls off the map...finished forever more....

And they won't blame me....they won't blame Alex...or Genesis...they'll blame you.Because your the one who promised so much and is going to fail to live up to any of his words....your the man that will be held responsible for the death of 6CW....how does that feel Keith?

*Lex laughs as he continues to stare at Leone,who takes a mic from Phil Liederman

Leone:Let me ask you a question Lex...how is it going to feel when the doctor is removing your teeth through your a55 after I kick them down your throat at Night of Glory?

*Crowd pop and Lex looks furious

Leone:Because we can stand here and we can talk...or we can do what these people came to see....we can sign this contract and then we can let the a55 kicking commence...

*Crowd cheer loud and Lex smirks

Leone:This is nine months in the making...I have waited so long for this moment...and your right,I've talked alot....but now I intend on letting my actions talk for me...I don't want to stand here and trade insults with you...i've been there,done that...and we could go round and round in circles for another five hours...but that's not what these people want to see....and that's not what either of us really wants...

I don't like you Lex...infact I hate you...I hate everything about you...and I am going to take great pleasure in beating you black and blue at Night of Glory....but not only that,I am going to take that 6CW Title from you....I am going to bury Genesis in the ground where it belongs....and I am going to watch you squirm in your own (beep)....

*Crowd pop

Leone:And that's all I am going to say about it...you can talk these people half to death...and you can say anything you want,but i'm done....i'll sign this contract....and then one week from now I will stand across the ring from you at Night of Glory...we'll end this once and for all....

*Lex and Leone continue to stare at one another and then Lex places his hand on the contract and slides it towards Leone

Lex:Get this man a pen....we have a contract to sign...

*Mr Shields passes a pen to Leone,who wastes no time in scrawling his name on the contract.He then rolls the pen to Lex Hart,who stares at Leone and then begins to sign his name.

Walker:It's official ladies and gentlemen..............Lex Hart and Keith Leone have signed this contract................at Night of Glory they will collide for the richest prize in this business....6CW and Genesis will culminate the final battle...

Leone:Will you please shut your goddamn mouth...

*The crowd cheer as Leone shakes his head

Leone:These people do not want to hear you talk Walker...they don't want to hear me or Lex wittle on....they want action.....

*Crowd chant "yes" over and over

Leone:And I intend on giving them what they want...

*Lex suddenly looks at Leone,ready for action.Hart removes his suit jacket and rests it on the ropes.He begins to roll up his sleeves

Leone:But before we get it on,i'd like to draw your attention to sub section 17,clause 19 on that contract...

*Lex and Alex Walker suddenly look suspicious as Phil Liederman smirks

Leone:Rule 101,always read the small print Lex...

*Lex suddenly looks a little apprehensive as Leone begins to smile

Leone:See the fact is...this has to end at Night of Glory....definitively we need a winner....6CW or Genesis....you or me...there can only be one when all is said and done.....and that is exactly what is going to happen..

Lex:What the hell are you talking about Leone?

Leone:If you read here Lex you will see exactly what I am talking about....this clause in the contract states that Genesis and no employee of 6CW can have an involvement in this match...

*Crowd cheer and Lex looks annoyed

Leone:It states that anybody guilty of outside interference will be fired on the spot

*Mr Shields looks slightly surprised by these stipulations

JT:It seems that Keith Leone and Phil Liederman have pulled a fast one on Lex Hart and Genesis...

HE:This isn't right...

Leone:And it gets better...after a few slight alterations....we also managed to fit in the clause that,and I quote,...."the challenger may pick the stipulation of the match"...

*The crowd cheer louder as Lex looks irate and begins to shout at Alex Walker.Walker looks nonplussed as Lex kicks at the chair,sending it flying across the ring.

Leone:So without further ado Lex.....feel free to look up...

*Lex looks at Leone with disbelief and then the crowd pops into oblivion as the lights in the arena dim.An eerie light shines up into the rafters as a massive structure suddenly begins to lower.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:05 pm

HE:It can't be...

JT:It is...Leone has tricked Lex Hart....Lex has signed the contract....

HE:No,this isn't right...

Leone:Nowhere to run Lex...nowhere to hide....me and you are going to finish this properly....it ends at Night of Glory...

JT:Leone has picked the most brutal match type of all....suddenly the challenger's odds just got slashed....Lex Hart,Keith Leone....Night of Glory....6CW Title on the line....6CW vs Genesis....HELL IN A CELL!

The crowd are continuing to go wild as the giant hell in a cell structure lowers around the ring.Lex Hart is staring at the terrifying steel as it thuds down onto the floor.Hart begins to berate Walker again,but the 6CW GM has no answers for him.

HE:They altered the contract...

JT:And i'm glad they did...now we have an even playing field...no interference....and nowhere to run or hide...Leone and Lex will settle this once and for all at Night of Glory...

HE:But this is barbaric...

Leone smiles at Lex as the 6CW Champion stares at the demonic structure around him and then both men begin to trade right hands as Mr Shields and Phil Liederman roll from the ring for safety.Leone begins to slug Lex back into the corner,where he slams hard punches into the stomach and head of his foe.

JT:Leone is all fired up...

Lex tries to fight back with right hands of his own but Leone blocks the hard right and knees Hart in the stomach before scoop slamming him onto the canvass.Lex begins to get back up as Leone stomps his foot on the floor

HE:Oh no...

Lex gets back to his feet as Leone sets up for the superkick,only for Alex Walker to jump on Leone's back.Leone scrambles around off balance before managing to throw Walker over his shoulders.The 6CW GM gets back to his feet and Leone crashes a brutal superkick into his jaw,causing Walker to fall through the ropes to the outside.

JT:That will teach Walker for getting involved in business that didn't concern him...

HE:AND WHAT ABOUT THAT!

The crowd are cheering until Leone turns around and takes a viscious low blow from Lex.Leone folds up in agony as Lex smiles and then drags Leone under the bottom rope.He begins to slam Leone's head repeatedly against the side of the cell wall before raking his face across the meshed steel

JT:This is sickening to watch...

HE:Leone tampered with the contract...he wanted this....and now he's got it...what an idiot...he's no match for Lex Hart...

JT:He would of been had it not been for Alex Walker...

Lex continues to beat Leone's face against the steel,opening up a massive cut across Leone's face.Lex then throws Leone back in the ring and he rummages under the apron for a moment before producing a sledgehammer!

HE:Now you are going to see dominance...

Lex runs his hand along the hammer and smiles.Phil Liederman tries to calm Lex down but Hart just slams the hammer into the side of Liederman's head before rolling into the ring.Leone is oozing blood all over the canvass as he staggers back onto his feet and Lex drives the hammer into his stomach.Leone goes down on his knees in agony before Lex drives the hammer across the back of his head.Leone is a broken and bloody mess as blood stains the white suit trousers of Lex Hart.

JT:Lex Hart has lost it here...brutalising anyone and everyone he believes is out to get him...

HE:WHat do you expect...he's been tricked....forced into a hell in a cell match....but he's showing his championship credentials...he's better than Keith Leone...he's proven that tonight and he will prove it at Night of Glory....take a look Jeff because that's the future....6CW is finished....Genesis is rising....and Lex Hart is leading the revolution!

JT:Well that's all we have time for folks....but in just seven days we will be back for the biggest ppv extravaganza of all time...Night of Glory IV live and exclusive from Wembley Arena...it's going to be a historic night...Genesis and 6CW will clash once more...but who will prevail....who will be standing when all is said and done...

HE:That man right there...

The show ends as Lex Hart continues to pace the ring with the sledgehammer in hand.He throws the hammer down by the side of the bloodied Keith Leone and then lifts the 6CW Title into the air as the crowd boo.The giant hell in a cell gleams with menace as the show goes off air.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down