The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Supershow

+11
Amy
Gregers
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Bentyf1
Uryu Ishida
Marky
Engel Harlequin
TwisT
Blade
JJJohnson
15 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6CWF Supershow Empty 6CWF Supershow

Post by JJJohnson Fri 13 Apr 2012, 1:47 pm

Match 1
Logan Kincade vs James McManus

Match 2
Night of Glory tune up
Keith Leone vs ???

Match 3
Uryu/The Dragon/Zane Altair vs Scorpion/Trevor Swann/Vincent Grimes

Match 4
Dopant Zero/Kenji Hidari/Yarmouth Blade vs Mike Hill/Perfect Jack/GazzyD/Jerome Dubois

Match 5
Night of Glory tune up
Lex Hart vs ???

Match 6
Nay Bother vs Hobo

Match 7
Colbert Pickwhiste vs Eliminator
On commentary:Killbane

Match 8
Zach Corchia vs Cerberus

Match 9
JJ Johnson vs Clarke James

Match 10
Jackson Black vs Mr Kenty

Match 11
Chaos/Crime Lord/The Saint vs Blue Dragon/Max Adamson/Cassius Zhi

Main Event
Official contract signing
Lex Hart/Keith Leone

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Supershow Empty Re: 6CWF Supershow

Post by Blade Fri 13 Apr 2012, 3:36 pm

The scene goes back stage and the crowd cheer when they see the Free weight champion Dragon standing next to a flat screen monitor watching last weeks triple threat match and keeps on pressing the rewind and fast-forward button on his remote control to were he nearly pinned Trevor Swan, Dragon then sigh's a little and then presses pause on the remote control, He then put's the control down on the coffee table and then look's into the camera.

Dragon: Last week I was so close to breaking my losing streak but Trevor Swan was the better man on the night and he won.

Now you may be wondering were my brother Foo Poo is, I am sorry to say that my brother has to rush home as we have had some family problems and will be staying there in for the foreseeable future to take care of things back in Japan but due to my contractual obligations it was not possible for me to fly back with my brother so I have had to stay behind and look after things this end.

The crowd start the Foo Poo is great chant and Dragon smiles into the camera.

Dragon: But first things first I have another match on this weeks super show and that will be with myself, Uryu and Zane Altair.

The crowd cheer loudly as Dragon say's the names of the two super stars.

Dragon: And out opponents for this match are Scorpion, Trevor Swann and the smelly man Vincent Grimes.

The crowd boo loudly to these names.

Dragon: Now Scorpion this is a very tough fister, He likes to use weapon's and try to hurt people very badly but Dragon is aware of this and will do every think in his power to stop him from getting any sort of weapon.

Then we have Trevor Swan, I fought this man last week and he is very tough but Dragon now know's what to do to over come this man, Last but not least we have this young man Vincent Grimes, I don't know much about him but I sure as hell can smell him but from what I saw from him last week I know that he can fist very well.

But with my partners Uryu Ishida and Zane Altair I have the best partners to help over come these three men and hopefully I can over this losing streak I am on.

Three matches now since I won the Free weight championship and three matches I have lost, This is know way for a champion to behave, I should be winning every match that I am in, I was so close last week but not close enough I need to win and win well, If I have to put my belt on the line at night of Glory and I have not won a match for a long time then I am in serious jepordy of losing my title and then I will lose all respect from my family.

So Scorpion, Trevor Swan and The smelly man you had better be ready because Dragon is coming for every single one of you.

The crowd cheers as Dragon then unbuckles the Free weight championship from his waist and holds it up to the camera with a determined face on him.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 13 Apr 2012, 4:53 pm

Clarissa is shown backstage of the Lockdown arena, where she catches sight of Vincent Grimes exiting.

Clarissa: Vincent, comments on the first match and a loss to Zane Altair?

Grimes holds out his hand to silence her, reaches into his pocket and takes out two tissues. He then proceeds to block each of Clarissa's nostrils. She goes to speak, but he raises his hand again.

V-X: You stay quiet and listen to this newsflash. Vincent Grimes is no more. I did a lot of soul searching after my match and I could see the errors that I made. I tried to be the clown to make the crowd laugh, and rather like what comes from my ass, it backfired. Altair was there for the taking, but I was more intent with childish pranks. Truth is Clarissa, I have always tried to be the popular guy......and since my little accident I have been shunned by society. The crowd tonight said I sucked.....it is something that I have heard before. From my friends, my family and random people on the street.

Clarissa still stands there with the tissues up her nose. V-X takes some medication out of his pocket and empties some pills in his mouth.

V-X: But do you know what Clarissa? That's fine now. I don't want to be popular anymore. I want to be successful. And if that means treading a path on my own then so be it. I can't change who I am, but I can change who I become.....

He takes another gulp of pills.

V-X: Which brings us neatly to my next match. It seems to be 3 on 3, but frankly I am treating it as 5 on 1. My so called partners seem to have been hand picked from the who's who of nobodies. A guy called Scorpion who never seems to be around and when he does appear, does nothing of any significance. He might as well not turn up....again....and scuttle back from whatever rock he came from. Then we have some sportsman named Swann. I have heard about him, and he has rep of being a backstabber. Well you try and backstab through 300 pounds of flesh. My leg weighs more than him and I will gladly use it to kick this "square" back to the Oval. They will stay outside the ring, and let me take care of business. And when they are gone, they will stay gone. Or they will be gone.

Clarissa manages to utter a question nasally.

Clarissa: And you're opponents?

He takes the last set of pills from the bottle, and flicks the bottle at her face.

V-X: Didn't I tell you to keep quiet? But as your last warning, I will answer your question. Uryu Ishida puzzles me....he thinks a guy that weighs 100 pounds less than me would bring me out in cold sweats. His music is fitting....Those Who Fight Further. And just for him I will fight further. I will continuously beat him, and then chuck him to the other side of the ring where I will beat him some more. Zane Altair....well we have history. Never to be talked about, ancient history. I will enjoy facing him again. And then putting him on the shelf. His rocking days are over. As well as his wrestling career. I haven't got time with wannabes in my ascent to the top. He will be trampled on just like all the rest. Do you see a pattern here Clarissa?

Clarissa just shakes her head, and utters no word. V-X smirks.

V-X: I once said I was here to win hearts. Now I want to break them.....literally. Pain on never before seen levels will be dished out in my matches from now on. Which brings me on to Dragon. Yeah I saw your little skint just now. It was very.....heart-warming. It makes me laugh that a so called champion can have lost so many matches. That makes you a loser, a failed champion, one that is not worthy of the belt. And now you think, in a tag match, you can chalk up a win you so desperately need? See....that is where he and I differ. I am happy with going it alone, where as he has to rely on two other guys just to get a 1-2-3. Well don't worry Dragon, I will make quite sure you take part. In fact, I will personally see to it that I give you my undivided attention. And you will wish you had 20 partners, not just 2.

V-X: Ladies and Gentleman, Vincent Grimes has left the building. V-X has entered, stage left, and his calling card hangs in the air. You say I stink? Well that is the least of 6CWF's problems right now. Feel free to boo. Free free to cover up your noses. As a word of warning, I would cover up your eyes as well......because what you will see next ain't pretty.

V-X pulls the tissues hard from Clarissa's nose and goes to leave. He stops and turns around, and looks straight in the camera.

V-X: Oh Dragon, I hear Foo Poo had an accident on his way to the airport. That is one thing we share in common. Little turds that just HAVE to be dealt with.

V-X laughs and then walks away.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 13 Apr 2012, 4:59 pm

The crowd are on there feet chanting 6c dub when the tron flickers into life and they cheer when they boo loudly when they see Ken Western standing there with a black suite on an grey tie and with a microphone in one hand, Ken Smiles at the reaction he gets from the crowd.

Ken Western: Thank you for that warm reception Lady's and Gentleman, Please can you welcome a very good friend of mine and the soon to be next heavy weight champion of the world Yarmouth Blade!

The crowd start to boo loudly as Blade comes into camera shot and he shakes the hand of Ken Western and just laughs into the camera.

Ken Western: Now Blade, Can I call you Blade?

Yarmouth Blade: Of course you can Ken, Only good friends of mine call me Blade and you fit right into that line of category.

Ken Western smiles at Blade and continues with his interview.

Ken Western: Now Blade on this weeks super show youDopant Zero/Kenji Hidari have been put in a 8 man tag match and your partners will be Dopant Zero and Kenji Hidari and your opponents are Mike Hill, Perfect Jack, GazzyD and Jerome Dubois what are your thoughts on this match?

Yarmouth Blade: What are my thoughts? Well not a lot Ken, Lets see who I have to face, First there's good old Hilly boy, The over the Hill super star who by now must have the biggest headache in the world after I hit him over the head with a steel pipe two weeks on the trot.

The crowd start the you suck chant towards Blade.

Yarmouth Blade: Then we have Perfect Jack, What a joke this guy is surly it's time he hung up his boots, Another one that wants a last pay check before he goes into the wrestling wilderness.

The crowd again start's the you suck chant.

Yarmouth Blade: Next we have Gazzyd, well this guy just keeps on getting the crap beat out of him every time he faces Genesis and last but not least we have the French poodle that is Jerome Dubois, This guy must have more come backs than boomerang.

Well they do not bother me one bit but the thing that does bother me is my partners Dopant Zero and Kenji Hidari, Now it is well known that these three hate my guts and I'm not too fond of these three Muppet's either, Is this the punishment that Walker was telling me I was gonna get cos these three men are so far up each others arse's that they stink like donkey crap when they pull there heads out.

Ken starts to laugh as some of the Blade fans do too in the crowd.

Yarmouth Blade: So I give you this Dopant Zero and Hidari you better had get on the same page as me tonight or me and you will have some problems to sort out you got it.

Ken Western: Now Blade you and Mike Hill have had some issue's over the last few months how do you think this is gonna pan out during the match?

Yarmouth Blade: Well if Hilly boy wants to make some think of it then so be it, He blames me for him losing the Free weight championship to Dragon but hey I was just there giving moral support it wasn't my fault that Hilly boy is an over the hill has been or should that be never was.

Blade and Ken Western start to laugh to each other as the crowd start the you suck wants more.

Ken Western: Oh stop it Blade your killing me, Any way thanks for your time Blade and good luck in your match tonight.

Blade nods at Ken Western and walks of sniggering to him self as the crowd continue to do the you suck chant.

Last edited by yarmouth blade on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Fri 13 Apr 2012, 5:54 pm

The scene opens in a police questioning room. Engel harlequin is sat looking rather worst for wear twiddling his thumbs with a smiling face. Two police officers wearing suits enter the room and sit down across the large table in front of him. They press record on a tape recorder to the side of the table. One of the officers begins speaking in a broad scottish tone

Officer 1: The time is 12:37am on the morning of 11th April 2012. We are questioning Engel Harlequin regarding the abduction of a child alleged to have occurred on the 3rd April 2012. So Mr. Harlequin, what do you have to say to these allegations?

EH: Nothing...not until I see my lawyer...hehehehe...

Officer 1: Your lawyer is on his way clown...quit with the masquerade and lets talk like civilised people.

EH: Are you the good cop or the bad cop officer I can't quite work it out...hehehe...you dont like the masquerade? Me neither...in fact I hate it...do you have a tissue perhaps?

Engel coughs a bloody tooth out of his mouth and smiles as he tilts his head towards the officer

Officer 1: Certainly...

The officer passes Engel a tissue. Engel frantically scrubs the make up from his face before picking up the tooth in the tissue and wrapping it up and placing the tissue in his pocket

EH: You see...this is all I want...Hero to remove the disguise...to stop hiding behind his persona...he is a living legend...one of the greats...but that legacy he has built...its like a wall around him...I intend to take down that wall brick by brick by brick...and once his legacy ends...at Night of Glory I intend to start mine...hehehe.

Officer 1:This isn't a Wrestling show now Engel lets keep this about the issue at hand!

A man in a suit enters the room and sits beside Engel. He begins to speak in an American accent

???: Hello officers I am mr Harlequins legal representative, Mr. Alenko. Here I have photographic evidence that proves that Austin left the 6CW arena of his own accord with Mr. Harlequin.

Mr. Alenko passes the photos round the room

Mr.Alenko: Further to this the child has returned and is under the care of Alex Walker at this moment in time.

EH: HEHEHE...

Officer 1: Well then we will have to review this before further questioning. Interview ended at 12:45am.

Police officers enter the room and handcuff Engel before leading him out of the room, before he leaves he glances over at mr Alenko

EH: Thank Mr. Liederman for me Mr. Alenko...hehe.

Mr.Alenko: Its not Mr Liederman you need to thank this time clown...try Alex Walker...

Engel smiles knowingly laughing to himself as he is led out of the cell and the scene fades

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 7:22 pm

There is a rumble heard in the 6CWF arena car park as an Aston Martin DB9 pulls into the arena. The car pulls up and Keith Leone then steps out of the car, in his normal wrestling regalia, as well as a pair of Rayban Wayfarers. Leone gets his bags out of the boot and goes to walk into the arena, but is first cut off by Jack Reynolds.

Reynolds: Keith, Keith, any words about what transpired last week, after screwing over Lex Hart and allowing Jerome Dubois and Gazzy D to win the match.

Leone: What can I say Jack, I just felt like putting the shoe on the other foot. Lex and Genesis have screwed me over for the past 6 months and I felt that Lex needed to know how I felt as we go in to Night of Glory. As for allowing Dubois and Gazzy to win, I didn’t like them before the match and I sure as hell don’t like them still, however I dislike Lex more than them, everyone has to make sacrifices at some point in their career Jack, but I’m sure after Night of Glory, I’m really not going to care about this particular sacrifice.

Reynolds: But with last week aside, you now go in to the 6CWF supershow not even knowing your opponent in your warm-up match for Night of Glory. Not only this, but at the end of the night, you must come back to the ring to officially sign the papers for your main event, World Title match against Lex Hart, you have to be unhappy with that.

Leone: Gee, you think Jack? Please don’t answer that, it was rhetorical. Walker is going to send out the biggest and most violent guy he can find to try and put me down before I even make it to Night of Glory, that part of the match is out of my hands. However, I haven’t reached this far to be told that I am going to fall at the final hurdle. At the supershow my goal isn’t to win, my goal isn’t even to impress, my goal is to walk out of the arena in as good a shape as I have walked in, and if that means using some of Genesis’ own tactics in the match, so be it. If it means that I go back to Hardcore wrestling for one night, so be it, I just want whoever my opponent is to know, you step into the ring with me on Tuesday night and you’re going to get hurt. Then, I wonder what will happen at the contract signing? Is this by any chance an attempt by Lex and Alex to get me out into the open and give Genesis a chance to give me one more beat down before Night of Glory? Because if it is, that would be a very stupid thing to do. You see, if they take me down and hurt me Lex, that’s just going to fire me up more for Night of Glory. Every punch that I take at the supershow, I’ll give two back to you at Night of Glory, for every kick to the crotch you give me, I’ll make sure to just that little bit harder as I kick your teeth down your throat and for every Canadian Destroyer you hit to me, I’ll just drive your head down harder into the mat when I hit the Tombstone. So Lex, I really advise you keep proceedings clean on Tuesday, otherwise you’re only going to suffer in the long run. Now if you don’t mind, I have a locker room to get to.

Keith Leone then walks past Jack Reynolds and into the arena as Reynolds looks on slightly concernedly as the camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 14 Apr 2012, 9:45 am

Max Adamson arrives at the arena ahead of the supershow, he is greeted with a poster advertising;

Chaos/Crime Lord/The Saint vs Blue Dragon/Max Adamson/Cassius Zhi

Max: Huh. Another thrown together match of good versus evil...

Clarissa walks up to Max Adamson

Clarissa: Max, any chance of an interview?

Max: Sure, why not.

Clarissa: So what do you make of the match you've just heard about?

Max: First of all, did Uryu ever give you your shoes back?

Clarissa looks very confused

Max: Never mind. As for the match, Chaos, Crime Lord and Saint v Blue Dragon, Cassius, and me, it's a bit meh. We've been here before. Chaos is the Champion, I want to be the Champion, he avoids me in one on one matches, he denies it. Crime Lord is Crime Lord, he's not been relevent since 2009. I'd say the same for Saint, but he'd sort of relevent seeing as he's got Cassius's number right now.

Clarissa: What about your teammates?

Max: Blue Dragon who stole my title shot, and Cassius who is a shell of his former self. The Cassius going into the Tibetian Torture match with Saint is nothing compared to the Cassius I faced in Tibetian Torture, almost ironic that we're on the same team ahead of his match v The Stain. I could say the same things we've always said when Cassius and I are on the same team, "We'll stay out of each other's way", "the past is the past", I really couldn't care less. Cassius has his business, and I have mine. While they wont cross, we'll be fine.

Clarissa: When you say Blue Dragon stole your title shot...

Max: He did! I mean, sure, he's done alright for himself, but Max Adamson is the man who should be Champion, not Blue Dragon. Chaos ducks and dives to avoid Max Adamson but is more than willing to face Blue Dragon one on one. That confirms everything I already knew. Chaos fears Adamson. He'll never admit it, because he's a jumped up cowardly liar with dwarfism. He might well be the BIGGEST... Biggest dwarf in the world. And assuming he retains against Blue Dragon, I would have no greater pleasure in life than to cash in the Fight for the Right I am destined to win, and kick Chaos's ass!

Clarissa: You really believe the Fight for the Right is yours?

Max: After I beat the only other man who could have won, Uryu, who else is out there? I know it wont be easy but I have this feeling, this gut instinct, Max Adamson is going to be Mr Fight for the Right, Max Adamson is going to be the 6WF Undisputed Champion, and nobody, and I mean NOBODY is going to be able to derail the Australian Runaway Train that is...

(Max takes a deep breath)

Max: ...The Catalyst of Controversy, the Incredible Hunk, the Australian Phenom, the Australian Champion, Mr Australia, Mr Generic Nickname, the Hunkasaurus himself, Maximillion worth a Million Max Adamson!

Clarissa: Are you done?

Max: Yeah i'm done.

(Max looks ready to go after psyching himself up, and he winks at Clarssa before walking into the building)

Max: Ouch!

(Max opens the door and walks inside the building)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat 14 Apr 2012, 6:59 pm

*Uryu is seen sitting in his locker room playing Halo Reach as he hears a knock on the door and pauses the game*

Uryu: Come in!

*The door opens to reveal Clarissa in her casual jeans and a t-shirt as Uryu looks suprised*

Uryu: Hi, I was expecting Max but...

*Uryu looks a little nervous as Clarissa holds a mic and realises its an interview, causing him to return to his senses*

Clarissa: Is this a bad time Uryu?

Uryu: No not at all, come in and sit down!

*Uryu offers her his chair as he sits on a bench. Clarissa clears her throat*

Clarissa: We all saw your match with Max Adamson last week and you were unfortunate to lose to him in what most might call the match of the night, would you like to comment on it?

*Uryu smiles gently*

Uryu: What can I really say? Max beat me and we both gave it our best. Am I sad about being out of the tournament? yeah, but that doesnt mean there won't be other opportunities for me in the future. I am glad as well because Max gets to continue on in the tournament and he's in the semi finals. I want to offer him my support for this tournament as I want him to win. He is my friend and after what we went through I know he can get the job done and beat whoever is put in front of him.

Clarissa: So what is next for you? You are in a six man tag match this week with The Dragon and Zane Altair as partners against Scorpion, Trevor Swann and Vincent Grimes.

*Uryu chuckles a little*

Uryu: So I am teaming with the freeweight champion and "The one man southern rock...

*Clarissa motions him to carry on as Uryu points to a court order*

Uryu: Can't say it.

Clarissa: Aww

*Uryu laughs a little and continues*

Uryu: We are teaming up against Scorpion who appears here less and less, I soon think that guy with the red and white striped outfit will appear here more than him.

Clarissa: Wheres Wally?

Uryu: Yeah, thats him, hes probably in the crowd somewhere.

Crowd: Wally, where are you?

*from the back of the crowd a man wearing glasses a red and white outfit cheers, causing Uryu to chuckle*

Uryu: I once again get to face Trevor Swann again and I am grateful because he knows how to fight and he suprised me with his talent. Vincent Grimes is very unique. He knows how to make a lasting impact here as I have never seen a mens line for the bathroom longer than the womens. He is an enigma, I don't know what he wants but what all three of my opponents will get from me is my very best and in the end that results in them making mistakes and giving me the one split second I need to win.

*Clarissa nods*

Clarissa: Strong words there Uryu, good luck whatever direction you choose to take.

*The interview ends as Clarissa sends the camera crew out of the room as she hands them her mic. Uryu looks curious as she shuts the door and sits back down, her calm exterior starting to turn to nervousness.*

Clarissa: Uryu, do you still have my heels?

*Uryu nods and heads into a drawer where he passes her a box as she opens it up*

Clarissa: Uryu, these are new...did you buy these?

*Uryu was also getting nervous as he nodded*

Uryu: Those are also one size bigger, so you dont have to...

*Clarissa hugged Uryu as he hugged back, blushing a little*

Uryu: Aww, it was nothing. why do women always buy shoes one size too small?

*Clarissa smiles and tries them on*

Clarissa: I saw the old ones in a sale and thought I could fit in them but these are perfect!

*Clarissa walks around the locker room in them, smiling happily before sitting down and slipping her shoes back on*

Uryu: Well if thats all...

Clarissa: Well...

*She looked nervous as Uryu smiled gently, hiding his own nerves*

Uryu: Hey, just take your time.

*Clarissa nodded and breathed calmly*

Clarissa: Well...I enjoyed our meal last time and was wondering if we could, erm...go out for another meal again?

*Uryu looks a little shocked and ponders as he was going to ask her that*

Uryu: S...sure, but what about the crowds of journalists?

*Clarissa pondered*

Clarissa: Well, I know a small place where we could go.

Uryu: Well when shall we...

*Clarissa smiles*

Clarissa: After your match meet me in the parking lot...

*she heads to the door, turns to Uryu and looks up and down at him and giggles*

Clarissa: Wear casual.

*She leaves the room and closes the door behind her, leaving Uryu to smile*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 14 Apr 2012, 9:49 pm

Suddenly there's a knock on the door that startles Uryu a little, Thinking that Clarrisa has returned he then quickly walks over to the door and then his smile turns to a frown when Dragon is standing on the other side.

The crowd gives out a huge cheer towards Dragon as he bows to Uryu, A little unsure what to do Uryu then bows back.

Uryu: What can I do for you Dragon, Come in and have a seat.

Dragon walks over to a wooden bench that's in the middle of Uryu's locker room and sits down and smiles at Uryu.

Why you smiling Dragon, Man your a strange one?

Dragon: Sorry to disturbed you in your training for tonight's match but dragon is feeling a little lonely since his brother has gone and I can not find my very good friend Big Al Lusty to ask him if he would like to go to a lady club tonight and have some fun after tonight's show.

I was wondering if you, Uryu would like to be my friend and come to lady club with me, we have fun times with lady's in there, You would like it very much.

Uryu looking a little shocked at this stands up for a second and then starts to laugh at what Dragon has just said and realises what he has asked.

Uryu: Listen Dragon I am currently, Well sort of in a relationship with some one and well may be a few months ago I might have gone but sorry Dragon I can't help you there.

Dragon: Ah I see, Is this Lady friend Clarrisa? I just see her come out of you locker room, I thought she was here for interview with you but now it all seems clear to me,Good luck with her and have fun with her.

Dragon holds his arms close to his chest as if to motion women's boobs, Uryu takes offence to this and then stands up and takes a deep breath.

Uryu: Look here Dragon, You don't say things like that about Clarrisa ok.

Dragon stands up and holds his arms in the air as if to apologise to Uryu.

Dragon: So sorry, So sorry, Dragon not mean to offend great fister like Uryu Ishida, Dragon only wants to make friends and have good time, Listen you know Scorpion, Well this man has been trying to get into Dragons head, He say's he is going to hurt me just cos he is 2 time hard core champion, But Dragon is a champion now, Dragon will show this scorpion just what he is made of.

All I ask Uryu is that you be my friend and watch my back and I will watch your back in our match later tonight.

Uryu ponders for a moment rubbing his hand on his chin.

Uryu: Listen I understand that you are lonely, I understand that you want friends but you just gotta watch what you say to people ok, Don't worry about Scorpion he's just all hot air.

Look we might not be best of friends but if you wanna have a chat some time give me a call, Now please Dragon I must get ready for our match OK.

Dragon bows to Uryu and stands up and gets ready to leave his locker room.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sat 14 Apr 2012, 10:38 pm

The parking lot. V-X is smoking a cigarette and talking to an unknown man.

???: You are taking things too fast Vince. I told you to play both sides when you got here.

V-X: You told me to make an impact. How I go about it is my own business.

???: But remember the conditions of our agreement. You are not here to make friends, enemies or win titles. You are here to carry out my demands.

V-X: Well maybe your puppet wants to cut the strings...........

???: I don't like empty threats. You know what you need and what I can do for you. Just stick to the plan. My client wants to stop a little pow wow that is happening after the match. Make sure no one leaves that ring in any fit state. Now get out of here........

Last edited by TwisT on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun 15 Apr 2012, 7:15 am

*Uryu looks a little bemused at Dragon and smiles*

Uryu: Dragon, I am sure that our rock star tag partner will be interested in going with you to a club after our match but let us first focus on our match tonight. To quote the film Rocky "Women weaken legs"

*Dragon stops and looks confused at Uryu*

Uryu: Ok bad example but what I am saying is do not think past our match tonight, do not think about celebrating just yet. We have to beat someone with possibly the worst win / loss record in the company. A crafty cricketer and someone who i think worked in the sewers.

*Uryu sighs a little and puts his hands under his chin*

Uryu: Dragon, I have family who I miss as well. My sister is in the USA and I haven't seen her in many years. She is happy though and I am happy for her. You be happy for your brother alright?

*Dragon nods and heads to leave but Uryu grabs his shoulder and passes Dragon a bulky envolope*

Uryu: Pass that to Max Adamson, tell him it is from me and good luck for the match.

*Uryu bows and smiles as Dragon bows in return before leaving the room*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 7:40 pm

*The camera quickly follows Jackson as the scene changes to the backstage area which is quite busy with a few milling stagehands and local wrestlers all in quiet conversation or looking at their phones. A shadowy figure can also be seen in shot with his hood down and slowly sipping on a Starbucks frappuccino while resting his arm on a steel container. The camera then reveals Jackson closer, still with a sullen look on his face with a slight glint of frustration growing in his eyes as a casually dressed Jack Reynolds comes over looking quietly excited.*

Reynolds: Jackson! Twitter is off the hook with questions that are for you and I was wondering if you'd come to me with the press room and just answer some of the questions the 6CW universe have posed to you.. they are restless!

Jackson: No way Reynolds.. I gotta see a certain somebody and see if I can still verbally knock some sense into him and I know exactly where I'm going so if you excuse me..

Reynolds: Will only take a few seconds Jackson I swear..

*Jackson looks at the ground looking slightly irritated but then raises his head and looks at Reynolds with a glare before breathing heavily*

Jackson: Alright Reynolds..this better take a few seconds. It's a nice little distraction for a moment..

*Reynolds smiles tentatively before rushing off to the press room just down the corridor from the backstage area with a reluctant looking Jackson who takes one last look behind him and then follows Reynolds into the press room looking slightly edgy. A voice then can just be heard.*

???: Hey Jackson.. Hey I'm talking to you!

*The press room door shuts loudly as Jackson fails to acknowledge his name being called. The camera swivels around revealing the hooded figure, the hood is then raised and the figure is revealed to be sinister looking Kenty who is staring down the corridor. Wearing a sleeveless hoody with a poison G etched onto the material and a pair of black tracksuit bottoms with a pair of ostentatious looking green Vans, Kenty takes a long big gulp of his frappuccino before crushing the packaging and throwing it on the ground. Taking a last look down the corridor a evil smirk creeps across Kenty's face as the crowd begin to boo as Kenty makes his way to the ring through the curtains.*

*The scene changes once again to ringside as the camera focuses in on the titantron as Numb bellows out over the sound system as the crowd stand on their feet to welcome Kenty with a bucket load of abuse. The familiar voices of Jeff Thaddeus and Henry Lloyd can be heard as Kenty stands at the top of the ramp, ignoring the torrent of abuse as he descends down the ramp.*

JT: Better late than never Kenty..

HL: Hang on a minute Jeff, Jackson didn't hear Kenty just now backstage so perhaps there is a reason why Kenty didn't hear Jackson a little earlier..

JT: Somehow I doubt it.. Kenty is as conniving as they come and hugely talented he knows what he is doing. Regardless folks, in just 5 days at the grandest stage of them of all Jackson Black defends his International title against this man, Mr Kenty which promises to be one of those matches which is going to be remembered for a very long time indeed..

HL: Two former freinds who were working for a similar cause not so long ago will go toe to toe to prove who is the better man and the added incentive of holding a very flashy title in the International title.. these guys are going to stop at nothing in what promises to be a emotionally charged fight at Wembley!

*Swaggering to the ring with his icy blue eyes fixated on the Night of glory sign high in the corner of the Braehead arena, Kenty marches up the steel steps and aggressively bundles through the ropes before standing in the ring. The lights fade away to blackness as a white light rockets down to the ring engulfing Kenty who snatches a descending microphone. Licking his lips and remaining fixated on the Night of glory sign, Kenty raises the microphone to speak.*

Mr Kenty: Have you ever heard of the phrase.. The grass is never really greener on the other side? In just 5 nights.. 120 hours or however you wan't to doll it up I prove this phrase correct. In 5 nights.. a match will take place which has been almost a year in the making. A match that will see two of the biggest commodities this business has got go toe to toe on the grandest stage of them all.. Night of glory.

*Suddenly, Kenty drops to his knees and outstretches his free arm*

Mr Kenty: April 22nd.. at Night of Glory infront of 70,000 fans at our capital stadium..
JACKSON BLACK VS MR KENTY..

*staring into space almost, Kenty jumps back to his feet with the crowd going wild with a mixed reaction.*

Mr Kenty: Now I'm fully aware that Jackson was out here earlier this evening and your probably all wondering why I didn't come out here to confront Jackson and accept his olive branch but the truth is.. I cannot and will not look that man in the face until our match at Night of Glory. I wan't Jackson focused.. I wan't Jackson riled up.. I wan't Jackson angry and most of all I wan't Jackson Black remorseless.. I wan't to look into his eyes as we stand in the middle of this ring infront of 70,000 and see whether Jackson matches what I desire. If he is not then well.. this match is going to be worthless. I guarantee at Night of glory I will be remorseless, unrelenting, ruthless and aggressive and I plead you Black, I plead you to be exactly the same..I want to finally beat the man that made me sit back and wait for almost 7 months.. 7 MONTHS before I could shine for Genesis and taking your International title will be even more sweeter. Almost a year ago now, Jackson Black made his debut at Night of glory in a dark match.. a unknown figure stepping into this ring for the first time and to my memory winning the match convincingly but ohh Black what a difference a year is going to make.. I'm going to destroy you Jackson Black. I'm going to embarrass you.. I'm going to tear you limb from limb and I'm going to take that title and bring it back home to wear it belongs.. Genesis.

*the crowd boo venomously*

Mr Kenty: Let me tell you a personal story about Jackson Black..its no secret we were close friends, visited the best clubs in the country and rubbed shoulders with some of the biggest celebrities in the world. We know all the tricks in the book and our strengths and weaknesses to a tee but this is where it gets interesting.. a few short months ago Jackson Black did some soul searching and guess where he came first.. Me. He asked me whether what he was doing was right.. what was going wrong and how he could improve. Naturally I told him he was going through a rough patch and he would come out the other end of the tunnel a better man for it. Black did some more soul searching and finally made his choice and his choice was so very wrong.. from that point onwards I knew Jackson wasn't my friend.. wasn't my colleague or even my peer.. from that point onwards I knew Jackson Black was a sell - out. He sold out himself from Genesis believing it was the right path to take and aligned himself in defending 6CW and people like you.. Hell will have to freeze over before I ever sell myself out.

*The camera focuses in on Kenty who has a emotionless demeanor*

Mr Kenty: In 5 nights.. Jackson Black will be exposed infront of 70,000 people and millions around the world. He will be exposed as a sell - out.. in 5 nights I don't want to face a friend.. I don't want to face a peer. What I wan't to face is a man trying to prove to me he is not a sell - out and to the masses and more importantly himself because deep down you know it Jackson. In 5 nights I tear away your symbol, I tear away your title and I tear away your world Black by leaving you on your back in a pool of sweat. As I stand over your unconscious body victorious holding the international title I finally prove once and for all.. Jackson Black is a
sell - out.

*Numb echo's back over the arena as the boos go up another notch as Kenty mounts the turnbuckle with a sinister smile as he motions a title around his waits before staring at the Night of Glory sign and outstretching his arm and pointing at it menacingly as the show hits commercials.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Apr 2012, 11:49 am

The Saint is seen stalking the halls of the arena, he notices the card for the Supershow, and then looks to the camera. He removes his sunglasses and his stare pierces the lense, as the crowd boo unanimously and begin a "CASSIUS GONNA KILL YA" chant. It's almost as if he knows of the reaction as he smirks, before his face hardens...

The Saint: In a company rife with idiocy, over compensated with imbeciles, full to the brim of non existant, redundant attempts at humour... In a company that often borders on insanity, there is one beacon of sanity that continues to ascend higher than anyone else in the comnpany...

...The Saint.

That ascension continued at breakneck speed this past Lockdown, as I showed the world, I proved that the so called "best" wrestler in this company couldn't even beat The Saint. The so called GREATEST... greatest world champion in the history of this company couldn't even master The Divine Force, The Destroyer Divine...

What does this say about the standard of talent in this company??

Simple. That whoever it may be that becomes the standard in this company, the marquee name, the world champion... Until they can beat The Saint, they don't deserve the title of the 'best'.

Because despite what idiots like Blue Dragon might say, I am the best damn thing that walks through that curtain, I'm the reason this company lives and breathes, I am THE REASON... I am the reason, that the 6WF World Title is tainted, tainted with doubt and in-completion. Because until you beat The Saint, whoever you are, wherever you come from, you aren't worth an iota compared to The Ultimate Weapon.

I heard what you had to say, Blue Dragon, and you, you cretinous piece of crap, are case and point of what I've tried to articulate! How do you deserve your title shot compared to someone like me?! What have you done that even remotely compares to what I've accomplished?! You, Blue Dragon are merely fortunate that you seem to have discovered the formula of sucking the phallus of this companies big wigs in order to gain an undeserved spot at the top.

You may be surprised at this attack, but your arrogance, your outright idiotic demeanour put you in my firing line, and you better watch your back, boy, because even with your crosshares lined up on Chaos, I could strike you down with Divine Intervention in a damned instant.

But of course, there's then Max Adamson, The Thunder from Down Under, The Incredible Hunk, The so called Catalyst of Controversy... Another moronic skid mark on the legacy of this company. A man who seems to think childish, playground name calling makes him look like some Johnny Big Balls... How wrong, if anything Adamson it just makes you look like a petulant, ridiculous excuse for a wrestler, and that, coupled with your questionable ability, merely compounds the fact that in my eyes, you weren't worthy of carrying this company's World title.

And it says a lot, that you're unable to comprehensively beat a sh*t stain like Chaos when it matters. It simply shows that in the annuls of 6WF, Max Adamson is nothing but a glorified nearly man, who just couldn't get it done.

And then finally, there's my adversary, my foe...Cassius.

With the inevitable clash between us at Night of Glory hurtling towards us, we both are craving for one last advantage. One last chance to impart a sizeable amount of pain unto to the other. But the thing is, I'm unconcerned by our impending match at The Supershow, because it isn't just The Saint and Cassius.

Our story, our hatred has to intertwine with the rivalry of others. Other people that just don't register on The Saint's radar.

You see, since I made that phonecall, confined you to hat institution, it's always been about The Saint and Cassius to me, you've always been that one roadblock that I need to overcome. It might sound like I doubt my ability to beat you, but that isn't the case... You see there's always been two names that are often revered higher than The Saint: Cassius Zhi and JJ Johnson.

And whilst I know, I'm better than you and I know that I walk all over that idiotic American, I need, I want, I damn well crave the chance to really establish The Saint as the greatest ever to grace this company.

And at Night of Glory, when I get the chance to end our rivalry by demolishing the great wall in his own favoured match, the crusade will continue.

You don't measure up to me, Cassius, I've shown that. I proved it on Thursday night when I reduced Longinus and Scorpion to the pit of mediocrity where they belong. I destroyed them both, and made it look easy.

And that ease, will transcend into our Tibetan Torture Match, because I'm a man on a mission, I've never felt more motivated in my life.

I will beat you.

I will destroy you.

I will put you, Cassius Zhi, through the biggest torture of your life.

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 16 Apr 2012, 2:26 pm

Saint hears footsteps and turns side on to the camera to see Cassius Zhi approaching. Cassius has his ribs taped up, and he nurses them with one hand. Cassius walks straight up to Saint and goes head-to-head with him. They stare each other down for a moment before Cassius breaks the tense silence.

Cassius : I suppose I should thank you for your intervention at Lockdown?

The two men eyeball each other, Saint calm and collected but Cassius seething with anger. Cassius takes a step back to compose himself.

Cassius : You’ll never be the Greatest Saint; but you are one hell of an enigma, I’ll give you that. Because I’ve been wondering for days now, just why the hell you protected my Hardcore Title on Thursday Night? It just doesn't add up. I mean… you’ve done the Grand Slam already, right? So this title holds no value in that respect? And let’s face it, neither myself, or JJ Johnson, attract such critical acclaim as you desire as a result of our Hardcore Championship victories do we? So if it is to surpass his or my achievements in this company which is your aim, then becoming the two-time 6WF Hardcore Champion will not serve it one bit. But you know that. So what is it?

WHAT IS IT SAINT?

Cassius looks hurt as he shouts, then favours his ribs once again. He looks down at his torso then back up at Saint

Cassius : Looks like your old friend Scorpion has come good for you after all hey? Even after everything you’ve been through, you will both always be united by your common envy of me. Like blood brothers….

Cassius rolls his head on his shoulders and smiles to himself

Cassius : Ahhhh.... Envy.

Cassius smirks

Cassius : That’s it. Envy is the reason you interfered on Thursday night. Even though you know as well as I do, that I would have won that match whatever Saint, you still wanted.... no, NEEDED, the final say. You NEEDED to control my destiny… just like I have controlled yours all along. That's it isn't it?

Envy of the hold I had over you, Saint.

Envy born of the microcosm of the wider world that once existed in our overcrowded locker room. Where Miss Jessica routinely overlooked you in favour of a much stronger specimen. Just like the critics… just like the fans… just like everyone does Saint.

That’s why I believe you took control of my Hardcore Title defence this week.
That’s why I believe you when you say you will put me through the biggest torture of my life.

Because I made YOUR life…. Torture... didn't I Saint?

And you envy just how easily I did so…. Without even having to lay a finger on you. When you have to go through a barbed wire hell on Earth to torture me.

You envy that power I possess Saint.
You envy... the Super-Power

Last edited by Electric Demon on Mon 16 Apr 2012, 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Mon 16 Apr 2012, 2:26 pm

Dread Lock Holiday comes on over the speakers as we cut to the ring. The crowd start booing and Trevor Swann appears at the top of the ramp. Bat in hand he walks slowly down to the ring smiling as he makes his way down. He rolls under the ropes and grabs a mic from the corner of the ring. He cups a hand to his ear pretending that he can’t hear the crowd before his music stops.

TS: Yeah yeah keep booing like you always do. One of these days you’ll come round to seeing things my way and realise how you are all pathetic, unpatriotic toe rags. It might not be instant but it will happen. You will be cheering for me one day when I’m your champion.

TS: So far since I’ve started on my British Crusade things have been going pretty well if I’m honest and I think last week marked a significant point in my crusade. You see not only did I win the match but .... well just watch the tape from last week...

MW: Roll-up...Swann counters with a roll up of his own!

RJ: Kincade diving in...

Ref: 1..................2..........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Trevor Swann wins! What a win for Swann!

RJ: Tremendous triple threat match there, absolutely fantastic.

MW: Kincade just too late to save the match for himself.

*Logan is beating the mat in frustration, he rolls to the outside and picks up the bat of Trevor Swann. He then starts going crazy outside of the ring, smashing the bat against the announce table, the ring apron and the steel steps.

TS: Did you see that! Not only did I win but Logan Kincade started to embrace it. It wasn’t much but out of frustration he picked up this here cricket bat of mine and started to smash everything with it. He started to wield the mighty cricket bat. He started to embrace the cricket player in him and so also to embrace the true British citizen that he can be.

TS: Logan I’m proud of you and if you want any cricket lessons then I am more than willing to help you pick up the basics of the elegant sport that we now share a passion for.

TS: I must move on though as that was last week and I need to start looking at this week already. For in a short while this Tuesday I will be involved in another match up against people that I have met before. Uryu, The Dragon and Zane Altair will be teaming up to take on a team consisting of Scorpion, Vincent Grimes and myself.

TS: Uryu I have met before and although he is a tremendously good hearted chap and full of good intent; therein lies the problem. This guy has no stiff upper lip and British mentality about him. If Uryu was garden tool he would be a pair of flowery gardening gloves so you didn’t get any nasty thorns in your hands. He’s not a real wrestler he’s just too full of nicety and goodness to be anything in this industry. That’s the same with life it’s all very well to be a good sportsman but it’s another thing to be a push over and it certainly isn’t the British way.

TS: Zane Altair he’s kind of new round these parts and although I might be into my Great British Musicians like Ralph Vaughan Williams he appears to be into nothing but a load of junk. He made such an impression on me when he single handily caused a food fight that he reminded me of something. He made me feel like one of the great British explorers of our time landing on some distant desert island. He reminds me of one of the uncouth, raucous and unkempt savage natives that Captain James Cook must have found on his explorations.

TS: And finally I come onto Dragon. The pathetic looser that holds the free-weight title currently. He brings dishonour to the belt and the 6WF brand. How on earth can he call himself a champion when he never wins. His ability to speak the Queen’s English is non-existent just like his title reign should be; with his staccato vocabulary and his staccato performances in the ring. Dragon you really are a disgrace and I beg you to give up and leave this company and this country and drag on *Trevor chuckles to himself* your sorry a55 home.

TS: Oh and my team mates. Well what really needs to be said about them? Scorpion he’s been around for a bit but he’s not gonna really hurt anyone with his sting is he. Vincent Grimes may well bring a good British name to the roster finally but the only impression he’s making is on the new trade in clothes pegs that the 6CWF shop is now doing. It’s good to have you guys on my team and all that but I really don’t need you to help me this week. I mean a savage, a looser and a little puppy dog are they really going to be any form of a challenge?

Trevor smiles and then waves to the crowd as they boo him before making his way to leave.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Apr 2012, 3:50 pm

The Saint stares at Cassius, who smirks at his parting shot. The Saint mulls over Cassius' words and there is a tense, prolonged silence in which The Saint fails to take his eyes off his Night of Glory opponent. Cassius' confident demeanour slowly ebbs away and is replaced by annoyance at The Saint's lack of reaction.

He finally speaks.

The Saint: I don't envy you Cassius. I think it's for the best that we get the record straight once and for all.

I hate you. I despise you. The whole deal that is Cassius Zhi repulses me. I look at you, and I get this blinding, almost uncontrollable urge to inflict pain unto you. The venom that I hold for you by far supersedes any other emotion I've ever felt in my life.

It's not envy, Cassius.

It's outright LOATHING!

The Saint is right into to Cassius' face, the intensity almost at fever pitch.

The Saint: Your whole speech just then, it was symptomatic of everything, EVERYTHING that makes me despise you. The whole delusion of grandeur you possess that gives you the inclination that you're the puppet master of this company, and that everybody dances to the beat of your drum.

Miss Jessica thought the same as well... She thought she could hold me down, thought she could rein me in... But hey, I certainly showed that bitch didn't I Cassius?!

Cassius seethes at the mention of Miss Jessica.

The Saint: See, that one's got you riled hasn't it?! And that's why really Cassius, really, deep down, neither of us can control the other... Because through the want of trying, we've put eachother through hell, sent the other into places the other never thought possible, and yet still we persist, charging at eachother, head on. Set for one more final collision, one more bloody, brutal, horrific collision which threatens to not only alter the complexion of this company, but consume everything else.

People aren't talking about Blue Dragon and Chaos, they aren't talking about The Scorpion, JJ Johnson, Max Adamson, Logan Kincade, Clarke James, Crime Lord... Those names aren't even entering the periphery... Because the only battle they're talking about is that of The Saint and Cassius... The biggest war to have taken place in the history of this company.

You're right, The Saint these days is just one giant enigma, I do things on a whim, I need no motivation, I just think it and I do it.

I wanted to send a message, loud and clear on Thursday. A message that would get you, one that would last longer than a simple RKO. You see the confusion, the wonder you just exhibited is worth more to me than simply seeing you prone at my hand because now you're trying to work out what exactly The Saint is and what his motivations truly are!

I'm unconcerned by that Hardcore Title, in this Survival of the Sickest, it's merely collateral, but what it represents is that we are enabled to break the boundaries of the decent, descend to depths unfathomable before just to put the other down.

I've besieged you mentally, I've left you an emotional mess. But the time for the mind games is coming to an end.

And in it's place, the final battle, the one where we strive beyond levels we never knew existed, just to finish the other.

You can keep that Hardcore Title because the prize I want to leave The Tibetan Torture match with is something infinitely more valuable.

Your mind, your reputation, your soul and ultimately...

The Saint gets right into Cassius' eyeline....

The Saint:...Your career.

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 17 Apr 2012, 11:59 am

Cassius : Mind… reputation… soul… career?

Your classing of all those as valuable tells me one thing that is music to my ears, Saint. One thing that I desperately needed to hear - that I always suspected, but was never confirmed. And that is that for all the hatred, venom and loathing you hold for me… you still respect me, Saint. You still respect the New World Super-Power!

Cassius searches Saint’s eyes for any kind of reaction, but one isn’t forthcoming.

Cassius : And what is respect, Saint? Does it not ultimately have its basis in envy? Isn’t respect just that little part that resides inside, that nagging element of self-doubt panging like a hunger, that part that wishes… that you could be someone else? That part... that wishes... that YOU… could be ME... ... Saint?

Cassius sneers as he creepily draws a circle on Saint's chest, before Saint aggressively bats his hand away

Cassius : We’re going around in circles here aren't we Saint… just like your career? Your career that deep down you hate, Saint. You hate how its turned out don’t you? You hate what you’ve become? And that’s why you hate me, and you hate JJ Johnson... because you hate yourself Saint, and you want what we have.

Zhi’s eyes flare with wild anger as he contrarily softens his tone

Cassius : That’s what you despise, Saint. You don’t despise what I stand for, you don’t despise the words I speak because they are illusions of grandeur. You despise the words I speak because they are the truth, and they turn that nagging hunger inside of you into the stabbing pains of an unwanted reality, because you know… YOU KNOW, SAINT… that when JJ or I say we are the best – We mean it… we believe it; but when you say it, you’re trying to convince yourself just as much as you are the audience! That’s what you hate. That’s what you despise.

Not me.

YOU!

YOU… HATE… YOU!

Cassius stares intensely at Saint, then smiles disturbingly as he takes a step closer

Cassius : It’s a funny emotion, hate. So strong... … . Where an emotion like love is pathetically fragile, it can die in an instant via an act of betrayal… that's not true of hate. Betrayal only makes hate stronger. Hate only ever grows stronger. And the only way hate dies….

… is with its holder.

Cassius takes another step towards Saint, so they are head to head again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Apr 2012, 12:47 pm

The Saint, seemingly scarred by Cassius' words, looks into Cassius' eyes, his eyes emit the air of fragility, almost like a throwback to the days of when his mental state often fluctuated. He begins to shake with anger, but then takes a moment to gather himself and revert to the calm, menacing persona from before.

The Saint: You've just said it all, Cassius. You've basically acknowledged the same feeling about our war that I've predicted all along... That to finally draw a line under this, to stop the carnage, the violence, the horror, the bloodshed, one of us has to finish the other.

It's something so simple, but at the same time riddled with complexity. Because I sometimes get the feeling, that our rivalry, our bitter, hellacious battle for supremacy will be something that runs as an undercurrent in everything we do.

You, myself and JJ Johnson, we're all what is left of a glorious, groundbreaking era, we've seen and done it all and will always be mentioned in the same bracket, as the three best wrestlers to walk through those doors. Nobody will ever touch us, we're head and shoulders above the rest as men that defined an era.

But that... That sentimentality doesn't wash with me.

I don't care for the comparisons, the dream scenarios, the matches for the ages.

Simply put, the fact that I'm pigeon holed with you two makes me sick to the stomach, because I am BETTER THAN BOTH OF YOU!

I don't need to prove it to myself, because the statistics say it themselves: The Saint, Grand Slam Winner, 6WF Legend! I AM HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE JOHNSON, AND I AM BETTER... I am better than you, Zhi.

I have this whole company on notice, nobody wants to even come near The Saint, because they all know that the way I am at the minute, this mindset that I have adopted, it is one that craves pain, one that needs to be satisfied by other peoples suffering. I'm in the best shape I've ever been in, I'm in the finest form of my life and it is resonating throughout the locker room, because when I talk, people are listening... When I fight, people are watching... When I stalk these halls, people are hiding...

And when I make you submit twice at Night of Glory... People will realise... People will realise that we are quickly ascending into a new era, an era in which whoever you are, no matter who is close to you, people will get hurt.

Scorpion was an example of what I'm capable of doing when I want something, Diablo, Zheng... Jessica... They were further examples.

But you, you're something else completely, Cassius.

You will be the crowning exclamation point of this new era that is beginning to dawn on the 6WF. The era which is built and shaped around the mantra we used to instill fear into everyone...

Cassius' eyes widen slightly as we begins to grasp what The Saint is referring to.

The Saint: You know, Cassius, you know... NOBODY IS SAFE! And I don't mean from you... Nobody is safe from The Saint and my imminent rise to the top!

Sunday marks a beginning, and an end.

The beginning of the era of The Ultimate Weapon...

And the end...

The bloody, desolate, heart breaking end of Cassius Zhi.

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 18 Apr 2012, 3:30 pm

*Clarissa is shown,microphone in hand,outside the Trainer's room in the backstage area of the Birmingham Bowl.She is listening intently to the conversation taking place on the other side of the door.

Clarissa: Good evening ladies and gentlemen...I am here to conduct an interview with JJ Johnson...who for some reason,is currently being assessed by medical staff here in Birmingham...

*Clarissa stops speaking as the voices in the next room grow louder

JJ:I hear you loud and clear doc...but I don't think you be listening to me...that ain't happening...no matter how many o' yo little white jackets you get in here...no matter how much "advice" you wanna give...

Doctor:Be reasonable JJ...this is extremely serious..

JJ: Ain't nothing serious about it...

Doctor: But you did see Doctor Phillips in Los Angeles did you not?

JJ: You know damn well I did...but that don't mean nothing...

*Suddenly a woman's voice can be heard,and it becomes apparent that Brandi is in the room aswell

Brandi: Just listen to the doctor JJ....please...

JJ: Look I know y'all just be looking out fo' me...but lets not get it twisted here...I ain't never gone take that option...you know it,I know....everyone who knows me knows that this is not even viable....I ain't going down like that....now hand me my goddamn jacket....we done here..

Doctor: JJ..

JJ: We done doc...

*There is a commotion in the room and then the door swings open.Inside there is a team of three doctors,Brandi (who has tears in her eyes) and JJ Johnson,who is just zipping up his jacket.JJ walks out of the door and into the corridor as Brandi follows him.Clarissa is standing there,looking nervous.

JJ: I know you upset Brandi...but I need you right now....I need you to know that I gotta do this...

*Brandi looks at JJ with a mixture of emotion

Brandi: And what about me?...I need you....and your not even listening to what the doctors are saying...they are professionals JJ...

JJ: I'm a professional....I know how far I can push this..

Brandi: Do you?....I don't think you do....it's getting worse and you have no control over this...

*JJ slams his hand against the wall,Brandi doesn't flinch but Clarissa jumps in fright

JJ: I got all the control in the world...you know what this means to me...you know I can't just walk away,I need this moment...

*Brandi looks up at JJ for a few seconds and then places a hand on his cheek

Brandi: You don't need anything....in years to come they will remember you as the "best"....because that's what you are.Everything you have given to this company dictates that you will be honoured above all others...you don't need any more achievements JJ.....let's go home...please...

*Tears run down Brandi's cheeks and JJ looks disheartened.He quickly wipes the tears away

JJ: You know it tears me apart to see you like this...but this is my life...this has been my life since day one....I can't just turn my back...I can't just forget...I cannot let go until I climb to the top one last time...

Brandi: And until then what?....I have to sit in the back every night,watch you out there...hoping and praying that it all doesn't go wrong...because that's what the doctors are saying JJ....in the blink of an eye this can go south...and once that happens,there is no going back..

JJ: You don't think I know that?...You don't think I don't sit awake night after night wishing that this was all some horrific nightmare?...I don't have the willpower to walk away...and as much as it pains me to do this,to put my body through this...to put you through this...I am powerless to stop it...

Because it's right here..

*JJ points to his chest

JJ: It's in my blood...and my heart beats with every movement this company takes.When it takes a hit,I feel it...and when it's riding high,i'm on cloud nine...even when we were back in L.A....when I was working Hollywood...working the gyms with Golden Boy...I didn't want anything more than to be back here...this is my home...

Brandi: And me?

JJ: Your my angel....sent from above to watch over me...a true gift from the Gods.....

Brandi: And i'm trying to watch JJ...but I don't know how much more of this I can take...

*Brandi visibly breaks into tears and begins to sob.Clarissa throws the mic away and rushes to comfort her friend as JJ looks extremely sorry.

JJ: You know I don't mean to put you through this Brandi....I really don't baby girl....but I need this one last shot....

*Brandi looks up and wipes away the tears as Clarissa continues to comfort Brandi with an arm around the shoulder.

JJ: I'd do anything for you....you know I would.....but once in a lifetime you get that opportunity to ask for unwavering support...no questions asked...for 100% trust and commitment....and that once in a lifetime is now....I can't do this without you....I need you....and you know I need this....one last time boo....me and you...all the way to the top...

Brandi: I might need some time JJ....to get my head straight...you know?

*JJ looks deeply into Brandi's eyes and a flicker of sadness crosses his face before he nods his head

JJ: Absolutely chica....whatever you need...I'll be right here waiting...

*Brandi hugs Clarissa and then walks over to JJ and kisses him on the lips.They embrace for a few moments and then Brandi walks away,leaving JJ looking down.Clarissa takes the opportunity to try and begin an interview.

JJ: Are you fo' real?...

Clarissa: I just thought we could talk about Fight for the Right....and this week's match against Clarke James...

JJ: You did?...you out o' yo damn mind...you been up on those rooftops with Uryu fo' too damn long....sippin on that moonshine or whatever that fool be drinking nowadays...you need to take yo a55 and get to steppin cos ain't no damn interview going down right now...

Clarissa: You know maybe you need to work on your people skills...it's no wonder Brandi wants some time away from you...

*JJ's eyes bulge with menace

JJ:You just about tested my last line o' patience....so take yo skank h***** a55 down to the parking lot or wherever you street walkers hang out....flash yo lady garden fo' Uryu or any other unfortunate 6WF superstar that may happen to pass...I mean cmon girl,you had mo' men than Percy Percival....and that fool always be pocketing the brown if you know what I mean...

*Clarissa looks highly affronted

JJ:And if you happen to see Clarke James on you travels...Crime Lord....Max Adamson...you let them now that (beep) just got real...ain't no playing around...no jokes...no one liners....this all about business...

JJ Johnson putting everyone on notice...Fight fo' the Right is mine...and there ain't two ways about that...

My ticket back to the top is booked....and ain't nobody pulling a goddamn cancellation....

Clarke...I got alot o' respect fo' you...we game-tight...but right now you just another obstacle in my road...an obstacle that I intend on removing...

So buckle up son...and sit tight...you about to witness greatness..

*JJ looks sternly at Clarissa before shaking his head and walking away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 19 Apr 2012, 11:51 am

Max Adamson is backstage when he sees Saint's promo;

Saint: "But of course, there's then Max Adamson, The Thunder from Down Under, The Incredible Hunk, The so called Catalyst of Controversy... Another moronic skid mark on the legacy of this company. A man who seems to think childish, playground name calling makes him look like some Johnny Big Balls... How wrong, if anything Adamson it just makes you look like a petulant, ridiculous excuse for a wrestler, and that, coupled with your questionable ability, merely compounds the fact that in my eyes, you weren't worthy of carrying this company's World title.

And it says a lot, that you're unable to comprehensively beat a sh*t stain like Chaos when it matters. It simply shows that in the annuls of 6WF, Max Adamson is nothing but a glorified nearly man, who just couldn't get it done."

Max: Me? A moronic skidmark? A glorified nearly man? Those views from The Saint may or may not be true depending on the opinions of those who count, the 6WF fans, but what it does show is that The Saint, the man who has seen it all, done it all, won the Grand Slam, on top of all of that, is nothing but a pompous, snot-nosed, Tinkywinky headed knob jockey, who is so wrapped up in his own ego he doesn't even know Cassius Zhi is going to absolutely DESTROY him at the Pay Per View! Calling people names isn't my way of acting like Johnny Big Balls, oh no, calling people names is me having a laugh and a joke at the other person's expense.

(Max takes a deep breath)

Max: Not beating Chaos "when it matters" is something I can't quite fathom either, but like The Stain I have beaten Chaos many a time, and when the time is right, and when I get my one on one match for Chaos's Title, I will beat him. But as for tonight, the "6CWF Supershow", the only thing super about it is when Max Adamson, Cassius Zhi, and, (Max pauses to look at some notes on his wrist) Blue Dragon defeat The Stain, Chaos, and, (Max pauses again to look at his notes) Crime Lord. Cassius and I don't see eye to eye, but in this case I think we can put our differences aside in order to kick your fat ass Sainty!

(Max is now pacing the ring)

Max: Chaos, don't think you're off my radar, oh no. Just because you're defending the title against, (Max looks at his wrist notes again) Blue Dragon, doesn't mean Max Adamson isn't hunting you down. It doesn't mean Max Adamson isn't working hard, training hard, playing hard, doing whatever it takes to get into pole position to kick your teeth down your skinny neck. Max Adamson AKA Mr Fight for the Right 2012, is gonna be one briefcase away from taking the Undisputed Championship away from you, so heed my warning Gregers, i'm coming for you.

(Max goes to leave the ring, then pauses and heads back to the centre of the ring)

Max: Oh, just one more thing... JJ Johnson. Mr Poop Daddy. Or whatever you call yourself. I don't really care. You reckon Poopie just got real? You reckon Fight "fo" the Right is yours? Fight FOR the Right is mine, I don't know if you're talking about a different tournament, but I will become Mr Fight for the Right, because I don't have any other option. You may have your ticket back to the top booked, but Max Adamson is overtaking you, because my ticket to the top leaves about an hour before yours. I'm going to the top, i'll get there before you, and I don't care how many Scoop Scoopy Dog Dog references you need to throw back at me, I will stand here and take every one of them, because both of us know, deep down, that it will not stop me from achieving my destiny. To become the 6WF Undisputed Champion. Fight for the Right is my VIP pass to the Title, and i'm telling you now, in a language even JJ Johnson can understand...

...Aint no way that Max Adamson is gonna let anybody step in his way, holla!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:58 pm

(Max is looking straight into the camera when a familiar voice is heard, Max turns around revealing Chaos standing in the darkened corridor)

C: Big words there Max. I'm still on your radar? Well thats convenient because you've never registered on mine.

At Betrayal the only threat came from Patricks finally snapping and doing something that would jeopardize my reign as champion

At Survival the only threat came from the Church imploding.

Yet I look back on the tapes and I've noticed that you were in those matches. Or at least you appear at the end of the Betrayal main event, after your True Champion has won mind you, and proceed to attack your best friend. What's that Max? You'll beat me one on one "when it matters"? Well isn't that cute.

The truth is Max we've met before live on PPV, one on one infact. And if I'm not horribly mistaken that was "when it mattered". The number one contendership to the belt that I am in the process of elevating back to the status that it once enjoyed. Oh and wasn't there something else Max? A certain career was put on the line,

(Chaos does his awful Max Adamson impression)

"Mhmmm. If I get beaten by Chaos tonight, then I'm going to be leaving 6WF. I'm putting my career on the line tonight."

(Chaos laughs to himself)

And what happened Max? Oh yes I took everything you had, I kicked out of a cyclone, a gore and being put through the announce table. Yet still...

I

BEAT

YOU

(Chaos laughs again)

I beat you Max, I beat you so bad that you had to be carried out by those two worthless drones Marlon and Xanthi Rose. I beat you so bad that you couldn't leave the ring by yourself. I beat you to within an inch of your life.

And that was 10 months ago Max.

6WF Mayhem 5/6/2011. The start of my journey, the start of my ascension to the top of this company.

So go on then Max win the briefcase. Then maybe, just maybe, you can leave the ring of your own accord this year. Or then again maybe I will go one better than last year and actually end your career permanently. Maybe this year when you come to and see the lights high above you they won't just be the lights in the arena. More the lights above your sick bed.

You see Max, whilst you would have a fair shot against anyone else in this company. I am the True Prophet, The Greatest Cruiserweight in the World, The Greatest World Champion of all time, The Best in the Business.

And you?

Well you're just the bridesmaid who will soon be forgotten into the pages of history, taken by the turning of the clock, blown away by the winds of time.

So Max, you're coming for me? Your True Prophet leaves you with these words... Destiny was born in Mayhem

Tick

Tick

Boom!

(On boom the lights flicker before shutting off and Chaos' maniacal laughter can be heard filling the corridors. When the lights eventually come back on Chaos has vanished)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 19 Apr 2012, 6:09 pm

Max Adamson stares at where Chaos was stood;

Max: I'm just going to *beep* that *beep* right in the *beep*. Or in the face.

(Max walks off, knowing he's given the man with the bleep machine a solid evening's work.)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Fri 20 Apr 2012, 10:40 am

we cut to the Mcmanus Gym, where we see Mcmanus Barking orders to two women in the ring.
The Camera zooms into the ring to reveal that one of women in the ring is his girlfriend Jenny. She bounces off the ropes and hits a big spinning heel kick to the face of the other woman. Mcmanus calls time and points out to Jenny that the Camera crew is in the building. Jenny walks over to the corner and beckons the camera man to stand on the ring apron.

J. So last week I was walking around the 6WF arena, when I came across the trophy cabinet. Inside that cabinet was all the 6WF championships, From the World Title right down to the Hardcore title. But there was one title in there that took my fancy. a belt with a pink strap. This belt also had no nameplate on it. I was informed that this belt was called the Honeyz Title, fought for by women wrestlers in the past, but it had been vacant for a long time.
I was Handed that title out of the cabinet to have a hold of and I liked holding it. So at that time I came to the conclusion that if they aren't going to let me manage James, then I will get into the ring for this title.
Therefore at a later date I challenge any female in the locker room to a match for the 6WF Honeyz title.

The Camera fades out after showing Jenny Locking in a scorpion crosslock on the other women

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 22 Apr 2012, 9:16 am

The crowd in the arena suddenly burst into huge cheers when all of a Jdrop blast's out of the arena speakers, Pyrotechnics blast of into the rafters and Dragon comes out with the Free weight championship wrapped round his waist.

RJ: Here comes the Free weight champion but he's not his bouncy self, He's walking down with his head bowed and looks a little sad.

MW: And who this hell is this guy, That's not Foo Poo he got sent back to look after family matters, This is gonna be interesting.

Dragon ignores the fans with there arms out stretched and walks into the ring and the mystery man follows Dragon and stands beside him in the middle of the ring.

Dragon then grabs a microphone from the ring announcer and takes a deep breath and struggles to get his words out as the mystery man just laughs at Dragon.

Dragon: My good friends of 6wf I have come out here today to tell you that I have no honour and that my country suck's

RJ: What the hell is this all about, you know as well as me Michael that Dragon would never say some think like.

MW: Well he just did, I like it and look at the mystery man he just standing there laughing his head off.

Dragon: My country is so bad I have burnt there flag here is a video clip of me burning my country's flag.

RJ: What no way, Don't do it Dragon!

The crowd are in shock when a Dragon is holding a pole and on the end of the pole was the Japanese Flag, Dragon then start's to cry in the middle of the ring as the crowd are stunned into silence at what they have seen.

MW: I like it, This is great entertainment, Not only is Dragon a loser he's a cry baby too.

RJ: Oh hang on, The mystery man he just grabbed the microphone from Dragon.

Mystery man: Dragon you are one sorry son of ........, From now on you will do exactly what I tell you to do, If not well you know what will happen?

Dragon nods at the man as the crowd start the you suck towards the mystery man and they exit the ring and the mystery man tells Dragon to walk behind him as the slowly walk up the ramp.

RJ: What does this mystery man hold over Dragon that made Dragon burn his country's flag?

MW: I have know Idea RJ but I love it.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 22 Apr 2012, 10:58 am

We cut back to the Mcmanus Gym, where we see James Mcmanus in ring gear and the new Norwich Shirt ,surrounded by a load of cameras, he is doing Keepy uppys, before kicking the ball away and yelling Pass it on and pointing into the camera.
Mcmanus spots the 6WF Camera Crew and walks over to them.

JM- So that is me done doing my part for the best team in yellow. Now I move onto the more serious matter of my match this week.
I Face Logan Kincade, The Feared big man, who on every occasion I have made to look weak a nobody, Just Like I will do once again this week.
Logan Not Only will I beat you, I am going to destroy
After I defeat Kincade and Leave his body a broken, Bloody Mess this week, its on to the PPV, where without Logan there are no threats for me. Hobo, Defeated countless times. Nay, A Newcomer, A Nobody on a huge loseing streak.
There is only one winner in that 4 way and it’s the Future, James Mcmanus

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 22 Apr 2012, 11:19 am

We cut to a Room that is lit up in a red light, we are informed by the Commentators that this is the Lair of The Eliminator. The Shot zooms in to show the masked face of Eliminator.
Eliminator stares into the Camera and tilts his head to the side before beginning to speak.

E- Killbane Last week I defeated you and this week, I will Eliminate Pickwhistle the man you are currently having problems with. But I am Not Eliminating him for you, I am doing it for myself. As If I eliminate him it leaves a clear route to getting my hands on you once again and it will not stop me doing this to you.

Eliminator picks up a steel chair wrapped in barbed wire, before walking over to the corner of the room and uncovering a mannequin dressed in the clothing of Kilbane. Eliminator strikes the Dummy several times ripping at the clothing. Eliminator then points to the ceiling as a single strand of Barbed wire drops down. He ties it around the neck of the Mannequin and then points up again as the mannequin is lifted up into the darkness. The Lights go off and when they go back on Eliminator is gone but laughter can be heard echoing around the room, as a creepy voice can also be heard saying looks familiar doesn’t it Killbane.

We zoom into the rafters where Eliminator is seen standing.

E- This is exactally what you did to me Killbane, so wouldn’t it be fitting if this is how your story ends.

The Room plunges into darkness again and as the red lights come back on Eliminator is gone once again.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 22 Apr 2012, 11:48 am

Yarmouth Blade is in his locker room as the crowd start to boo loudly when all of a sudden there a knock at the door.

Yarmouth Blade: Who in the hell is this, don't they know i have a match tonight?

Blade walks up to the door opens it and and rubs his hair with his fingers.

Yarmouth Blade: what the hell do you want, Don't you know were on the opposite team?

The crowd cheer when Perfect Jack walks through the door and smiles into the camera for the reaction he gets from the crowd.

Perfect Jack: Well thanks for the warm welcome Blade, I just came back to wish you luck in our match tonight and to say remember all the things I taught you in 6NG and you will be fine.

Blade begins to chuckle to himself.

Yarmouth Blade: All the things you taught me, That's a laugh, I came second in that compition and that was to a know good loser called EDAN EKRAM and were the hell is he now on the flaming scrap heap that's were?

And if it weren't for you I would have won that flaming compition if it weren't for your incompetence leader ship I would have won by a country mile, Don't think for one second that I would put you in my sleeper hold and send you to the retirement home were you belong.

And one more thing were was you when I got Injured while I was tag champion with frank Rook on 6wf all those months ago?
Properly getting drunk at the local bar just like all you oldies do to take away the pain of the beating that you get week in week out.

Jack look's a little peed off at Blade and then smiles as the crowd start the you suck chant.

Perfect Jack: Man you have changed a lot since when I first met you, You were this bright young star raring to go, wanting to learn of the real pro's and was as hungry as a tiger, now your just a snotty nose kid who thinks he can talk to seasoned pro's like that and get away with it.

Yarmouth Blade: well if you wanna make some think of it Jack then go ahead, but make sure you put me down cos if not I will end up breaking your damn neck.

The crowd start the Fight, Fight, Fight chant.

Perfect Jack looks a little annoyed at Blade and makes a fist but then opens his hand out and smiles at Blade.

Perfect Jack: Look blade all I wanted was to wish you look and all you have done is fuelled my anger and that my friend is not good for you, see you in the ring.

Perfect Jack walks out of Blades locker room and slams the door behind him as Blade looks at the door looking a little worried and kicks a chair over and sends it flying to the other side of the room.

Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 23 Apr 2012, 1:15 pm

Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman.....with an important announcement for us all......Vincent Grimes!!!

"Smells Like Teen Spirit" players on the speakers and Vincent Grimes heads to the ring purposefully after being announced. He suddenly attacks the announcer and hits him with the V-X Bomb which completely knocks him out. As the announcer lays sprawled on the mat, V-X takes two tissues from his pocket and rams them up the announcers nose aggressively. One is marked with a V and the other is marked with a X.

V-X: "I thought I told you people that Grimes is no more....it is V-X from now on. Take good care of those tissues Mr Announcer. They will soon be selling better than the so called Ice Cream bars!

V-X turns to the crowd, and they suddenly chant "You Stink" at him. He laps it up before speaking, turning his head at different areas of the audience. His face shows no emotion, even when the chants get louder. He starts speaking in a calm manner, and the chants subside.

V-X: "What you lot fail to realise is that I know I stink. In real life as well as the actions I take. Nothing is beneath me, and I will strive to do whatever it takes to get what I want. If that pushes noses out of joint, then so be it. At least then they won't have to put up with the stink."

The crowd starts again with the You Stink chants. V-X lets them get it out of their system before continuing.

V-X: "Do you want to know what else stinks? Our current free-weight, Foo Poo-less, disgrace to his country Dragon. You all saw what happened didn't you? If not, let me take you back....

The big screen shows Dragon burning his homeland's flag and then crying in the middle of the ring. A mystery man grabs the microphone and says "Dragon you are one sorry son of ........, From now on you will do exactly what I tell you to do, If not well you know what will happen!" "You know what will happen..." echoes over and over again before the video ends.

V-X: What a sad state of affairs, but affairs that affects me. This 3v3 at the SuperShow has now become a 1v1 with 4 other spectators that don't need to be worth mentioning. I want Dragon and I want that title. I don't care whether he is having a crises of faith, a nervous breakdown or simply that he has finally shown the world what a coward he is. All that matters is that V-X takes the steps to become the next champion......and a worthy one at that.

Suddenly "Money" by Pink Floyd plays on the speakers and the mystery man seen in the video, marches down to the ring. V-X and the man stare down for a few moments, before shaking hands. A chorus of boo's hit the ring from the crowd, as they realise the man that made Dragon burn his flag, is allied with V-X

The Consultant: "Let me introduce myself to all you good people. My name is not important, what I do changes lives. For now, you can call me The Consultant. Here, let me give you my card...."

The Consultant leisurely takes out a box of address cards from his inside pocket, and chucks a few into the crowd. V-X stands and laughs behind him.

The Consultant: "Some of you are beyond help, but I will see what I can do. Now to matters at hand. Grimes, (he turns to V-X, who rolls his eyes at his surname being mentioned) you know full well that our relationship is purely business. Which means I tell you what to do. At no point should you go beyond your capabilities. If you become the next free-weight champion, then it is due to my choosing and mine alone. So regardless of my relationship with Dragon, you need to understand your place....and that is below my shoe

V-X goes to argue, but The Consultant merely lifts a hand up that causes V-X to stop.

The Consultant: "To heel boy....don't make any moves you will regret. All of these people know now that Dragon is a broken man. And I was the one that broke him. And he isn't the only wrestler I have my eyes on in this fed. let it be known that I am a man of action, without using any action. That is what my dogs are for (he points to V-X, who just lowers his head). All change is good change.....and I am the man to make it happen. As the world and his wife will see.....The Consultant is someone who always knows best.....regardless of the consequences.

He goes to leave but then stops.....

The Consultant: "Oh and Uryu, nice woman you have there. One that you should hold onto. I hope the meeting you have planned goes ahead without a hitch. That would be tragic."

He turns to V-X and nods his head, before exiting the ring. V-X just looks at him leaving and punches his fist into his hands a few times.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Mon 23 Apr 2012, 1:57 pm

As Grimes is leaving suddenly the national anthem starts playing. At the top of the ramp a man in knights armour stands holding a shield with a picture of a swan on it and a lance with a St George cross hanging off it.

He stands there motionless like a Beefeater until the end of the National Anthem when he raises his visor to reveal it is Trevor Swann to which the crowd start booing.

TS: Slow down Mr Grimes don’t get above your stature here. I mean what have you done in this organisation to date? Nothing bar creating a putrid stench with your lack of personality. In fact did it just get a little bit worse in here have I really scared you that much already that you’ve just sh@t yourself again like the baby you are in this organisation?

TS: Today is St Georges day. A day for us English gentlemen to take pride in our history and heritage. I feel a great affiliation for St George more so than the average person I dare say. You see we share many similarities. Both of us born to Christian parents. We both became soldiers although I became a soldier fighting on the cricket pitch. We are both loyal and successful.

TS: George was martyred for not offering a sacrifice to the pagan God’s and staying true to his morals and beliefs. Equally I will not back down for my beliefs and that is why I must slay my Dragon and overcome this foreign traitor. Dragon hasn’t got a loyal bone in his scaly body. He is a disgrace to 6CWF, his country, his brother, the fans *the crowd boo heavily* and above all the free-weight belt that he has.

TS: That belt needs a man of integrity, honour, strength and fair play to bring it back to the stature that it had when I held it previously. As far as I am concerned there is only one man for that job and it sure as hell isn’t you Grimes.

TS: We must stop this bickering though as we have a job in hand that you need to remain focussed on Grimes; and you too Scorpion. I may have belittled you previously but we need to work together for what better way is there to celebrate St Georges day but killing off this Dragon along with his merry band of Uryu and Zane. I may even share a pint with you all at the end ... then again seeing as Scorpion is straight-edge and you just stink Grimes.

TS: Anyway I get side tracked from what I was saying and I hope that doesn’t happen to you Grimes or Scorpion. If either of you two muck this up and break my current winning streak and my triumphant celebration of St Georges day then I’ll be sacrificing you to the God’s of Cricket and you will get more than a taste of bat on ball. Turn up and do your job and don’t get ahead of yourself Grimes and if you are lucky I might let you hold my cricket bat for me when I slay the Dragon.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 2:40 pm

Blue Dragon is seen walking into the parking lot. He's holding a mobile phone to his ear and dragging a gym bag behind him on a trolley.

BD: Danny, you just don't get it mate, these letters, they're sick....

He takes a slip of paper out of his pocket and reads through it one more time. He shakes his head with a disgusted look on his face...

BD: I mean, why? Why would you attack me in this way, Chaos has pushed this too far. He's not only decided to play stupid tricks with toy versions of me, he's not only spoke about how I've never hit the bit time. It's not those things that really get to me Danny, Its this, these notes, the things that they say, about my past about my childhood, things that I cant even remember... how does he even know this.....

He gets cut of from his friend on the other end of the phone before answering back

BD: No, the notes aren't signed by chaos and he makes no sign of mentioning them on screen, but I just know it's him, I just know that he's trying to get inside my head by making these sick accusations about my family and my friends, and I swear, come Night Of Glory, I'm going to make him pay....

Suddenly a hand is placed on Blue Dragon's shoulder and he spins around fist clenched ready to strike....

As Dragon spins round Logan Kincade is stood in front of him. Dragon looks horrified and flustered, unusually so...

BD: How long have you been there? What did you hear?

Kincade takes headphones out from under his hood and Metalica can be heard blasting out. Kincade looks at Dragon inquisitively

LK: What was that big man?

BD: I um... Nothing mate, How's things

Dragon is hurriedly stuffing the paper into his back pocket as he closes his phone and puts it into his jacket pocket...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 23 Apr 2012, 2:41 pm

LK: What's the paper?

BD: Oh erm tonight's card..

LK: Oh right....

BD: What's up?

LK: What's up? You know what's up, my head is all over the place! I don't know who I am I don't know where I came from I don't know...Where I'm going!

Blue looks concerned and puts his hand on Logan's shoulder

LK: Blue, I need to know where I have come from, I just need to

BD: Logan I...

LK: I need you to promise me Blue, Promise me you will help me find out who I am!

Blue looks at Logan and wipes his face with his hand

BD: I promise to help all I can mate... so what about your match against McManus?

LK: I heard his little speech earlier, talking about leaving me in a bloody mess. Hahaha the stupid B*****d doesn't know what he is up against. This isn't the same guy he beat last time, I am at the end of my tether, nothing else to lose....

Logan's face is twisted with rage at this point as Blue Dragon tries to calm the situation

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 2:42 pm

BD: Logan, you've got a lot to lose, most of all your head... I know how hot headed you are and I know how easy it would be for you to lose it now. You seriously need to settle yourself down before it starts to effect you

LK: STARTS to affect me?! Whose side are you on Blue!? Do you realise what it's like not to know who the hell you are?! No you know exactly who you are! f**k you Blue I thought we were friends.....

Logan turns away but then stops and realises what he's done

LK: [Sigh] Look BD.... I'm sorry I didn't mean that, I just....

Blue Dragon looks a little sad then looks at Logan

BD: I know what you mean Logan, This week I've got this tag match and if I'm honest I feel a little lost, I finally get Chaos inside a ring after all he's been putting me through these past few weeks, all the sh*t that the fans don’t even know, the sly and sick mind games that he likes to play...

LK: Mind games?

BD: That's not important Logan, what is important is that I get him in the ring, but I've then got to share that ring with another four guys, Adamson and Zhi on my side two guys that I don’t have specific problems with but at the same to guys that aren't fortunate enough to consider me an ally. You see, I'll tag with anyone, but I'll only ever look after the people who would do the same for me. And there's only one guy I trust to do that right now. As for my other two victims this week, Crimey and the Saint, well they're two guys that I do have history with, me and saint have tangled before and I know what he's capible of, and I know I'm a hell of a lot better than him. As for Crimelord, well, that's major history right there, as I told him when I first came back to 6WF, He has no idea how far I can push myself and he learned that when I kicked his a$$ so bad he had the join Hero's bunch of merry men to lick his wounds.

Dragon looks into the camera...

BD: Chaos, your gunna learn exactly why I am worthy of the name given to me by my ancestors, you will learn why my father passed the title of 'The Blue Dragon' to me...

LK: I love that thing that your family does, 'The Blue Dragon'. You, as your fathers only son inherit the title from him... I'd like to consider myself the chosen one of whoever my family is, That's why I wear the tribal designs, I consider it to be an homage to the tribes and to the warriors of old. The guys who proved their worth by battling, fairly and earning titles the right way, not just because they're the only son born hahaha...

Dragon holds a fist up and smirks at Logan...

BD: Cheeky f*cker...

He laughs and pats him on the shoulder

BD: It's not just that simple Logan, you see, for generations,my family has named the rightful man of the family 'The Blue Dragon'. It's not a matter of him being the oldest, or the toughest, the smartest or the biggest. It's about a man that deserves the title. My grandfather brought the title from Scotland with him, he married a Liverpool woman who was involved with the wrong sorts of people, then before long they had two sons, my father, and his brother. My uncles was apparently a great guy, he would help anybody without a thought for himself and would do anything to look after others. My father on the other had, he grew up tough, he was closer to my grandmothers side of the family, he became involved in drugs, in money laundering and in the criminal underworld. As my granddad got old, my dad was bringing the money into the house, my uncle on the other hand was earning barely enough to look after himself. So when my Granddad was ready to pass on his title, it was a tough decision, one son had the strength of ill and the intelligence, and the other had the heart and the pride. My uncle Implored my Granddad to give the title to my father, he said that the title would only go to waste on him and that by giving it to his bother, it way help him turn his life around and get him back to normal, a law abiding citizen. So that's what happened, My dad was the Blue Dragon, and shortly after my Grans death he decided to make something out of the name, he got together a bunch of thugs and started his own firm, thieves and Pushers the lot of them. My uncle challenged him and was beaten to a pulp for his efforts, my granddad fell ill and died shortly after leaving my dad to run rough shot over the city. He met my mother, and a few years later I was born...

Kincade is standing, open mouthed at the story, clearly engrossed in it, Dragon just smiles and continues..

BD: My dad started to get old, and fast, he lost all touch with reality as younger men within his firm began to challenge him for the title and he became paranoid and bitter, he and my mum had fallen out of love and she was clearly being beaten by him. As you know mate, my mum had her own problems, the drink and drugs, that she had turned to so she could ignore his 'Job'. And eventually it all got too much for her. She was found dead in her home. My dad was suspected of killing her and I did the only thing I knew how to do, I sought revenge, You know the story from here, I tried to kill him, my own dad and I went to prison, I et you, my only true friend and the rest is history. You see Logan, I have no family in my life either, and the only person I could consider even close, is you....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 23 Apr 2012, 2:43 pm

LK: I appreciate that mate, I really do.....I just need to know who I am, I can't know where I'm going until I know where I have been.....you know what I mean?

BD: I get ya...

LK: ...this week I got a letter in the post

Blue looks shocked

BD: A Letter?? What did it say!?

LK: ...not a lot, just said 'I have the information you seek, I know exactly who you are...so does someone very close to you. I will be in touch again'

Blue looks horrified.

BD: Someone winding you up maybe?

LK: Could be...

BD: Anyway we best get ready for tonight ay...

LK: yeah.....come on then.

The two men make their way to the gym, as they walk off down the corridor the camera spots the paper in BDs pocket and the first line reads 'It's time for the truth, it's time to tell him....'

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 23 Apr 2012, 5:54 pm

The scene turns to Genesis office, Lex Hart is sat with his feet on the desk when the phone rings

Lex takes a second to look at the screen, seeing Alex Walkers name he sighs and answers

LH" Yes?????

Lex's face turns from a picture of mild disdain to anger

LH" What do you mean he's out??????

And what idiot do we have to thank for that?????

Lex shakes his head

Alex you best be joking!!!!!!!!

Lex swats a china cup from his desk and it shatters against the wall

And Hero????

Well don't you think you should go find out

Lex hangs up the phone and there is a knock at the door

LH" What the hell now!!!!!!!!

The door slowly opens and Christy appears

CJ" Is this a bad time to get a few words about your match tonight?

LH" Match???? I was of the understanding I was resting up for Night of Glory

CJ" errrrr Well It says on my schedule that you have a tune up match against an unnamed opponent

Lex grabs the piece of paper out of Christys hand

LH" Tune up , tune up
What am I some kind of rusty old engine that needs a run out before a long journey

I am the 6CW heavyweight champion, I am the leader of Genesis , I say what happens round here

I want whoever made this match in my office in 30 minutes!!!!!!

Just then Lex's phone rings again

LH" What the ........

Alex this better be good news

(lex listens for a minute , his face becoming redder and redder)

So you made this match

You think I need a little practice?????

How about you come back here now and I show you how much of an ass kicking I can dish out!!!!

Pardon Alex- I can't here you for all the whimpering

Yes you better

Ok

Lex puts the phone down and turns to face Christy

LH " Goodbye!!"

CJ " But wha............."

LH" I said goodbye Miss James"

Lex ushers Christy out of the office before sitting back at his desk, he tilts his head back and looks to the sky letting out a huge sigh as the scene ends

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue 24 Apr 2012, 12:39 pm

Udo Berg is seen in a gym training ring, all around him are unconscious trainers and gym members.

Udo: Iss that it!? You veaklings! Vhat do I pay you people for!

Udo steps towards the corner of the ring and shouts to someone outside the room.

Udo: OLOF!

A small german man walks into the gym with a clip board and walks up to Udo.

Udo: Who haff we got left?

Olof: Herr Berg, you haff beaten every member of das gym.....ve haff no one else to fight you

Udo: GRRAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Udo let's out a mighty roar and picks up the unconscious body of a man and throws him across the room.

Udo: Diss country iss full of veaklings! Vhy dhit I effer leave Churmany...

Olof: It has come to meine attention that in recent veeks 6CW hass signed a few new superstars a few of whom are...how you say.....larger than the life?

Udo: Go on....

Olof: If you are feeling as iff the "superstars" involved in the Treasure Trail aren't up to your power levels, perhaps you should take action to face these.....bigger men?

Udo: It iss not meine decision to choose meine opponent...

Olof: perhaps....but holding the treasure trail briefcase vould haff some....influence no?

Udo's eyes light up with the realisation of what being number one contender would bring. Udo moves towards the gym equipment and begins to work out on various machines with huge weights on them as the scene fades to black...

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 24 Apr 2012, 1:23 pm

Sad But True by Metallica blasts out over the speakers and the crowd are on there feet with anticipation with thoughts of this being a new superstar. but then the blue lights scan the arena and the crowds anticipation turns into boos as Mcmanus Walks down the Aisle. He Slides into the ring and picks up a microphone.

JM- Logan, Where Art Thou, Logan
I will Tell you full well where the Logan Kincade that you all know and love is. Not in his right state of mind. If this was the real Kincade he would have marched down that Aisle way by now and threatened to Kick the living Daylights out of me but he hasnt.
I will tell you why he hasn't, this new Logan Kincade is scared of me and what I can do. Therefore instead of Marching to this ring he is sitting on the bog with the squits.

Mcmanus Laughs as the crowd boos.

JM-There is Someone in another Fed that is getting the fans to cheer YES! YES! YES!, but when you see what I do to Kincade tonight you will all be Cheering NO! NO! NO! as your little Kids are Crying there stupid little eyes out. Kincade will not be walking out of this arena tonght.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down