The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PCW Vs ROH Supershow of Honor Weekend

3 posters

Go down

PCW Vs ROH Supershow of Honor Weekend Empty PCW Vs ROH Supershow of Honor Weekend

Post by The_Enigma Wed 05 Nov 2014, 5:59 pm

Not sure if anybody has already brought this up but for the independent fans among us here, Preston City Wrestling will be hosting a 3 Day (4 Shows) Event across 28th - 30th November.

ROH Talent includes Kyle O'Reilly, Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, The Briscoe's, Tommaso Ciampa, Michael Elgin, ACH & Delirious as they face off against some of the best British talent on offer including Mark Andrews, Noam Dar, Dave Mastiff, Team Single along side special appearances from Chris Masters (PCW Champ), Booker. T, Uhaa Nation, Lance Storm and Paul London.

Seriously considering attending one of the shows that has already not been sold out? As anybody been to a PCW show before and is anybody attending the ROH Weekend? It's a shame to say but this is probably the closest we are going to get in terms of an ROH return for quite some time.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

PCW Vs ROH Supershow of Honor Weekend Empty Re: PCW Vs ROH Supershow of Honor Weekend

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 06 Nov 2014, 12:02 am

Sounds like a cracking set of shows, sadly there's no way I'd be able to get a long weekend in Preston even if I could get tickets, hopefully they'll be some DVD's down the line

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

PCW Vs ROH Supershow of Honor Weekend Empty Re: PCW Vs ROH Supershow of Honor Weekend

Post by adamk Thu 06 Nov 2014, 11:01 am

Went to a show at the end of Setember which was fantastic especially as my childhood faves were there the Dudley Boys.

unsure whether I can make this weekend but I hope to.

adamk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down