The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ricky Hatton+Wayne McCullough Join Primetime on 9th June for Pacquiao vs Bradley+24/7 Details

+24
mobilemaster8
PPVxHOTTY
compelling and rich
John Bloody Wayne
EdWoodjr
The Galveston Giant
azania
Steffan
Imperial Ghosty
joeyjojo618
rycoys
Unbeatable Georgey Groves
KingMonkey
School Project
BoxingFan88
Mind the windows Tino.
TopHat24/7
JabMachineMK2
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Rowley
Union Cane
hampo17
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
Primetime
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ricky Hatton+Wayne McCullough Join Primetime on 9th June for Pacquiao vs Bradley+24/7 Details - Page 2 Empty Ricky Hatton+Wayne McCullough Join Primetime on 9th June for Pacquiao vs Bradley+24/7 Details

Post by Primetime Wed 02 May 2012, 11:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Manny Pacquiao Returns To Primetime on 9th June

WBO Welterweight Title
When: 9th June Live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas
What: Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley
Where: All on Primetime: Sky channel 480, Virgin Media ‘On Demand’ and online at Primetime Website (click here)

On 12th November 2011 Primetime broadcast one of the most controversial boxing events of the year. Manny Pacquiao controversially retained his WBO Welterweight title with a majority decision win over Juan Manuel Marquez in a fight many thought he lost. On the undercard Timothy Bradley would successfully defend his WBO Light Welterweight crown with a decisive victory over Joel Casamayor after a 10 month absence from the ring.

On 9th June 2012, both fighters will return to Primetime to battle it out from the MGM Grand Garden arena as legendary promoter, Bob Arum, pits arguably his best two fighters against each other in an epic duel.

Manny Pacquiao will be looking to reassert his dominance of the pound for pound rankings following what can only be described as a controversial victory last time out. In their trilogy fight, Marquez demonstrated an ability neutralise the attack of Pacquiao which resulted in the decision being met with boo’s by the crowd in the MGM. However further analysis of the fight showed Pacquiao landing the cleaner strikes – 176 to 138 and the most power punches.

Timothy Bradley returned to the ring that same night having been out of the ring for nearly 10 months following a dispute with his previous promoter. However he displayed no signs of ring rust as he dismantled a Cuban legend in Joel Casamayor.

Following Amir Khan’s loss to Lamont Peterson, a fighter Bradley had previously beaten, ‘Desert Storms’ position as the world’s number 1 Light Welterweight was confirmed. Now he steps up to Welterweight where Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr have long reigned supreme. Already ranked number 8 in the Ring Magazine pound for pound rankings, a win for Bradley would cement him as one of the world’s elite fighters.

Join us on 9th June for yet another night of epic World Championship boxing, only on Primetime.

You can order the card for only £14.95 by calling 08712004444*, visiting Primetime Website (click here) or Virgin Media customers can purchase using the ‘On Demand’ menu. Customers on Sky must register the first time they use Primetime and once registered can purchase using the ‘box office’ menu.

Last edited by Primetime on Wed 30 May 2012, 6:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Ricky Hatton+Wayne McCullough Join Primetime on 9th June for Pacquiao vs Bradley+24/7 Details - Page 2 Empty Re: Ricky Hatton+Wayne McCullough Join Primetime on 9th June for Pacquiao vs Bradley+24/7 Details

Post by BoxingFan88 Wed 02 May 2012, 6:08 pm

Interesting that its £15 because its the p4p king. Floyd Mayweather is arguably the p4p king and he is on box nation for £10 a month, plus all the build up and plenty of other quality fights later in the month.

Comparing value to box nation is a no contest.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Ricky Hatton+Wayne McCullough Join Primetime on 9th June for Pacquiao vs Bradley+24/7 Details - Page 2 Empty Re: Ricky Hatton+Wayne McCullough Join Primetime on 9th June for Pacquiao vs Bradley+24/7 Details

Post by joeyjojo618 Wed 02 May 2012, 6:08 pm

Too pessimistic Rowley. Bradley to show up pacman as faded (again) despite losing, Mayweather to comfortably UD Cotto, big fight made by the end of the year.

In the meantime I will have watched two good fights whilst you will have been watching Kes or a coronation street omnibus or whatever you northerners do in your spare time.

joeyjojo618

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 02 May 2012, 8:18 pm

Union Cane wrote:Could we please stop the references to illegal streaming / downloading.

Nothing illegal about watching a stream Union

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed 02 May 2012, 8:23 pm

Yes I agree. Stop references to illegal streaming. If you want to do that then send it via your private email on here. Say for example I wanted to know about some illegal streaming...then just inbox it to me and dont put it on here. You got that. You would just inbox it to me if you did know any ok

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 02 May 2012, 8:43 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Could we please stop the references to illegal streaming / downloading.

Nothing illegal about watching a stream Union

OK on union's behalf I'll rephrase it to stop referencing streaming please. I do not know if streaming is legal or illegal be it the posting of streams, hosting of them or actively promoting them and have neither the time, inclination or patience to get a firm grasp of what I am sure is a complex legal issue, however what I do understand is in order for this site to stay afloat is we need advertising revenue. Now most are in agreement is the best kind of advertising is from companies related to what we are discussing, be that boxing, cricket, football golf or any other sport. In boxing terms that means one the primary sources of advertising sources we can attract is the myriad TV channels showing boxing, for instance boxnation or primetime, the potential additional benefits such as competitions, cheap tickets, interviews free PPV's would I like to think be fairly obvious. What I would hope to think was equally obvious was our chances of attracting such advertising is going to be greatly reduced if we are seen to actively promote sites that show for free the very fights and services our target advertisers are trying to sell.

Obviously if someone wants to make up the revenue the likes of boxnation and the other TV channels who advertise with us provide out of their own pockets I am happy to take a more laissez faire attitude towards streaming towards the founders of these boards.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 02 May 2012, 8:44 pm

I'm completely to stream piracy so if anyone knows of any good ones, pm me and I shall do my civic duties and report them to the US Feds who take a dim view on pirates. Ask Somalians.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed 02 May 2012, 8:47 pm

You know posting illegal streams is bad when even the Eastside Boxing Lounge bans it Laugh

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Wed 02 May 2012, 9:12 pm

Bet Victor's Charlie McCann Previews Pacquiao vs Bradley
WBO Welterweight Title
Where: All on Primetime: Sky channel 480, Virgin Media ‘On Demand’ and online at Primetime Website (click here)

Manny Pacquiao defends his WBO Welterweight title at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas next month against the unbeaten Timothy Bradley in one of the most eagerly awaited fights of the year.

There has been great debate in recent times as to who is the best pound-for-pound fighter on the planet with most pundits and fight fans arguing about the respective merits of Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather who fights Miguel Cotto in Vegas later in the week.

All fight fans want to see the two get it on but Mayweather sensationally accused the “Paq Man” of taking drugs at a recent press conference, having made similar remarks back in 2009. Pacquiao has always strenuously denied the accusations but one wonders if the pair will ever meet in the ring especially when you consider Mayweather is due to start a 90-day prison sentence after the Cotto fight for attacking his ex-girlfriend.
That said money talks and if Pacquiao disposes of Bradley the clamouring for what might easily be the richest fight in history will reach fever pitch; but first the Paq Man must take care of the dangerous Bradley a fight you can see exclusively live on Primetime next month.

Anyone with a record of 28-0 must be respected but we at BetVictor make eight-division World Champion and boxing legend Pacquiao our 1/6 favourite with a draw 28/1 and a shock win for Bradley at 9/2.

That said the confident Bradley recently stated that he expects “an easy fight” suggesting the Filipino’s powers are very much on the wane; even that most ardent of Paq Man supporters trainer Freddie Roach could not have described his latest wins against Sugar Shane Mosley and Juan Manuel Marquez as impressive. Roach has gone on record as saying he wants (and expects) a knock out at the MGM and the Fighter of the Decade for the 2000s recently broke the nose of a Russian sparring partner.

The noises coming out of the camp suggest we will see a rejuvenated Filipino in June, but his critics will say we have heard it all before and we at BetVictor are betting 7/4 for Pacquiao to win by a KO or TKO and suggest it is more likely to be a war of attrition won on points by the Paq Man at 10/11.

Bradley is 6/1 with BetVictor (www.primetimelive.co.uk/betvictor) to win at the hands of the judges and 9/1 to stop the Champion; Pacquiao was almost down against the journeyman Antonio Margarito when the pair fought a couple of years ago but does Bradley have the firepower to hurt the Champ?

It promises to be a cracking contest; hope Floyd will be watching!

You can check out the latest odds at www.primetimelive.co.uk/betvictor

You can order the card for only £14.95 by calling 08712004444*, visiting Primetime Website (click here) or Virgin Media customers can purchase using the ‘On Demand’ menu.

Customers on Sky must register the first time they use Primetime and once registered can purchase using the ‘box office’ menu.

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Wed 02 May 2012, 9:21 pm

Going to be good seeing someone come at Pacquiao again, interesting if he has broke a sparring partners nose, maybe he's got a little fire back and realised his performances weren't great of late, he always seems to go hell for leather in sparring but holds back on the power. Suprised Bradley thinks it will be easy, if he is honestly confident it should make for a good one.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by EdWoodjr Wed 02 May 2012, 9:25 pm

Soldier_Of_Fortune wrote:I think Primetime needs to know that they arent the only channel providing PPV Boxing now. Doesn't take an idiot to work out:

Mayweather v Cotto + a whole month of boxing coverage = £10
Pacquiao v Bradley card £15

I think you need to get wise now and realise that you will have to cut your price or risk pricing yourself out of the market. I for one would not be tempted in the slightest in paying £15 for that.

Consdering the argument that has been on going recently regarding is Boxnation value for money, £15 for this fight simply isn't.

I agree. Boxnation is superb value for a tenner and I'm certainly not paying £15 to watch Bradley who's one of the dirtiest fighters I've seen in a long time.

EdWoodjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 02 May 2012, 10:03 pm

Primetime wrote:

Pacquiao was almost down against the journeyman Antonio Margarito when the pair fought a couple of years ago but does Bradley have the firepower to hurt the Champ?

Seriously even I have to ask at this point who writes these previews. Margarito is a former world champion, former top ten P4Per with wins over Cintron, Cotto and Clottey amongst others, he may have been overrated at times, may even be a cheating scumbag but he is not a journeyman and never has been, Peter Buckley is a journeyman, Arv Mitto is a journeyman, Tony is about as far removed from such a tag as you are likely to get.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Wed 02 May 2012, 10:04 pm

The journeyman tag is a little harsh.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Wed 02 May 2012, 10:35 pm

If anyone pays for this its ridiculous, £15 for a fight where it could be stopped by a headbutt as early as the first round. Bradley has a long history of it.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Wed 02 May 2012, 10:38 pm

I guess posting some of those flawed comments on a boxing website with serious fans isn't going to wash. If it was casual fans they might get away with it.

'Journey man Margarito' thats a quality line....

Almost down???? No Pacquiao was hurt to the BODY but he didn't look like going down at any stage.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Thu 03 May 2012, 9:42 am

Chaps just to say, that last article(as it clearly stated) was written by BetVictor's Charlie McCann. It gives you an idea why they have priced it up the way they have. If we disagree with their thoughts great, it means they've likely priced it up wrong and we get better prices!!

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 03 May 2012, 9:46 am

Apologies PM, did not notice the author, still does not change the fact he is talking out of his backside though!

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Fri 11 May 2012, 3:40 pm

Couple of news titbits for you all

http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/news/boxing/pacquiao-workout-absence-blamed-on-jet-lag/

http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/news/boxing/pacquiao-fails-to-show-for-midweek-workout/

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 11 May 2012, 3:44 pm

Interesting. It wouldn't surprise me if Tim pulled off a major upset and beat Paq despite Arum and judges. Has the pacman's bubble burst?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Fri 11 May 2012, 4:22 pm

Primetime wrote:Bet Victor's Charlie McCann Previews Pacquiao vs Bradley
WBO Welterweight Title

Manny Pacquiao defends his WBO Welterweight title at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas next month against the unbeaten Timothy Bradley in one of the most eagerly awaited fights of the year.

There has been great debate in recent times as to who is the best pound-for-pound fighter on the planet with most pundits and fight fans arguing about the respective merits of Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather who fights Miguel Cotto in Vegas later in the week.

All fight fans want to see the two get it on but Mayweather sensationally accused the “Paq Man” of taking drugs at a recent press conference, having made similar remarks back in 2009. Pacquiao has always strenuously denied the accusations but one wonders if the pair will ever meet in the ring especially when you consider Mayweather is due to start a 90-day prison sentence after the Cotto fight for attacking his ex-girlfriend.
That said money talks and if Pacquiao disposes of Bradley the clamouring for what might easily be the richest fight in history will reach fever pitch; but first the Paq Man must take care of the dangerous Bradley a fight you can see exclusively live on Primetime next month.

Anyone with a record of 28-0 must be respected but we at BetVictor make eight-division World Champion and boxing legend Pacquiao our 1/6 favourite with a draw 28/1 and a shock win for Bradley at 9/2.

That said the confident Bradley recently stated that he expects “an easy fight” suggesting the Filipino’s powers are very much on the wane; even that most ardent of Paq Man supporters trainer Freddie Roach could not have described his latest wins against Sugar Shane Mosley and Juan Manuel Marquez as impressive. Roach has gone on record as saying he wants (and expects) a knock out at the MGM and the Fighter of the Decade for the 2000s recently broke the nose of a Russian sparring partner.

The noises coming out of the camp suggest we will see a rejuvenated Filipino in June, but his critics will say we have heard it all before and we at BetVictor are betting 7/4 for Pacquiao to win by a KO or TKO and suggest it is more likely to be a war of attrition won on points by the Paq Man at 10/11.

Bradley is 6/1 with BetVictor (www.primetimelive.co.uk/betvictor) to win at the hands of the judges and 9/1 to stop the Champion; Pacquiao was almost down against the journeyman Antonio Margarito when the pair fought a couple of years ago but does Bradley have the firepower to hurt the Champ?

It promises to be a cracking contest; hope Floyd will be watching!

You can check out the latest odds at www.primetimelive.co.uk/betvictor

You can order the card for only £14.95 by calling 08712004444*, visiting Primetime Website (click here) or Virgin Media customers can purchase using the ‘On Demand’ menu.

Customers on Sky must register the first time they use Primetime and once registered can purchase using the ‘box office’ menu.

*Pacman

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Fri 11 May 2012, 6:36 pm

my stance on boxnation and primetime and any other ppv is that if nobody buys it they will eventually go away. numbers for sky ppv were very bad they scrapped it. if they are not covering the money they spend in getting the shows they wont last long. biggest miss has been setanta. they had great boxing all the time and had football rugby and ufc all for the same price as what boxnation is trying to charge. i wil stick to my guns for all but the very biggest fights of which they are very too few in todays boxing.

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Fri 11 May 2012, 11:41 pm

EdWoodjr wrote:
Soldier_Of_Fortune wrote:I think Primetime needs to know that they arent the only channel providing PPV Boxing now. Doesn't take an idiot to work out:

Mayweather v Cotto + a whole month of boxing coverage = £10
Pacquiao v Bradley card £15

I think you need to get wise now and realise that you will have to cut your price or risk pricing yourself out of the market. I for one would not be tempted in the slightest in paying £15 for that.

Consdering the argument that has been on going recently regarding is Boxnation value for money, £15 for this fight simply isn't.

I agree. Boxnation is superb value for a tenner and I'm certainly not paying £15 to watch Bradley who's one of the dirtiest fighters I've seen in a long time.

I disagree I rate Bradley as a boxer, he may be a dirty 'fighter' but hes unbeaten for a reason hes a top 'boxer'! End of day he knows how to get the job done, something which is priceless.

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Mon 14 May 2012, 8:42 pm

Some more news updates

http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/news/boxing/bradley-ready-for-anything-pacquiao-brings-on-june-9/

http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/news/boxing/roach-manny-would-outwork-mayweather-activity-kills-him/

http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/news/boxing/pacquiao-on-mayweather-v-cotto-bradley-and-retirement-plans/

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Fri 18 May 2012, 1:47 pm

Manny Pacquiao workout photo's available here http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/gallery/

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Fri 18 May 2012, 2:25 pm

Hang on...Pacquiao's not the black one!?

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Tue 29 May 2012, 3:23 pm

Ricky Hatton predicts ‘exciting’ dustup as he headlines Primetime’s coverage of Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley

LONDON (29 May 2012) - British boxing legend Ricky Hatton will be on hand to share his thoughts during Primetime’s exclusive coverage of Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley on Saturday June 9th, live on Primetime (Channel 480 on Sky and Virgin on Demand).
Hatton will be joined in the studio alongside the ever entertaining Steve Bunce and fight game expert Ronald McIntosh. All three are sure to provide a unique and in-depth analysis ahead of what is set to be a great night of boxing from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
Two-time world champion, Hatton, has been in with the very best and knows better than anyone what Bradley is up against when he takes on Pacquiao having faced, and lost, against the diminutive Filipino himself in 2009.
However, the ‘Hitman’ believes that Bradley has all the tools to make it a tough night for the reigning WBO welterweight world champion and thinks we may be in for something very special when the two go head-to-head.
“Manny Pacquiao is the number one pound-for-pound fighter in the world and he goes into this fight as the favourite but Timothy Bradley is a very slick and tidy boxer so this isn’t going to be an easy fight for him.
“Against Junior Witter we saw how well schooled Bradley was and how he was able to figure out his style so quickly so I think he will cause Pacquiao some problems,” said Hatton.
“I think style wise this could be an even better matchup than the recent fight between Floyd Mayweather and Miguel Cotto. Mayweather is exceptional defensively and makes you miss but Pacquiao is a lot more exciting and when you put him in with Bradley style wise it makes for a great fight,” he said.
Hatton believes that Bradley’s ability to adjust is what is going to make the fight a difficult one for the world champion, especially if the American is able to show the same counter punching skills that Juan Manuel Marquez did in his close points decision loss to Pacquiao last November.
“Manny needs to come back with a big performance after the fight with Marquez which many thought he lost, myself included,” he said.
“Fighters who have a good defence and are counter punchers are those that have caused Manny the most problems. I think Bradley is going to use his boxing ability and box on the back foot and that’s where he’s going to cause Manny a few problems,” Hatton said.
“Bradley will need to have more than just one game plan going into this fight. Everyone is expecting Manny Pacquiao to blast Bradley out but I don’t think it will be easy. I expect Manny to win but it will be an exciting fight,” he added.
Pacquiao vs. Bradley will be shown live on Primetime, Channel 480 on Sky and Virgin On Demand, on 10th June at 2am for only £14.95.
To order call 0871 200 4444, Virgin customers go to On Demand>Pay Per View > Live events. Or go online at www.primetimelive.co.uk

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Tue 29 May 2012, 4:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0OKY6fHer8

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue 29 May 2012, 4:47 pm

Take it thats were Hatton's stable is going to end up!

Munroe v Quigg PPV anyone? Laugh

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Tue 29 May 2012, 5:07 pm

I thought Primetime got lost in a dark hole! Now they come back and charge £14.95 for a fight between a fake 50 weight world champ and Timothy Bradley? Im sure people will pay, but im not sure they will get as many views or PPV buys as Boxnation. If someone in either boxnation/primetime do HD or something, then fair play. But its not. So there.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Tue 29 May 2012, 5:19 pm

Primetime is a PPV channel so i would expect it to be PPV. If the buys aren't as much for the Pacquiao fight then i would expect it to be because of his recent performances and not what channel it's on.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Tue 29 May 2012, 5:36 pm

rowley wrote:I decided a short time ago I had no intention of watching either Manny or Floyd again unless it is against each other, as the pair of em are jokers taking a dump on fans, the sport and its history and as such will not be aided and abetted in this process by me shelling out one penny more of my hard earned on either of them, so for me it does not matter if their fights are shown on primetime, sky, boxnation or UKTV Conquest or if they are free or not as I shall not be watching.

Ha nice one Jeff, I thought those purse strings of yours might have loosened in age.

Glad to see nothing changes mate.

Hope you are well

All the best

Rodders

Ps I'll be buying the fight, so anyone is welcome, and I forgot to say its a fiver a head, free tap water included.
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 29 May 2012, 5:39 pm

Rowley is still sulking because he didnt get to go to the froch fight

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Tue 29 May 2012, 6:34 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Rowley is still sulking because he didnt get to go to the froch fight

Well he didn't miss much Shah did he mate.

I bet he was hoping for an accidental clash of heads in the 1st.

Cheers

Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Wed 30 May 2012, 3:34 pm

24/7: Pacquiao vs Bradley Special On 5USA

WBO Welterweight Title
Where: All on Primetime: Sky channel 480, Virgin Media ‘On Demand’ and online at www.primetimelive.co.uk

As the anticipated Pacquiao vs Bradley Pay-Per-View draws near, UK fans will be able to catch up with the recent comings and goings of the camps with a 1 ½ hour special airing on 5USA.

Boxing Special: Pacquiao vs Bradley will be shown on 5USA and will be a highlighted version of HBO’s 24/7. The acclaimed 24/7 series allows fans to follow the preparations of both fighters ahead of the June 9th fight. Manny Pacquiao will be returning to 24/7 and you can follow his training regime in the Philippines and see how his faith impacts his life as a fighter.

Sharing the spotlight is the undefeated WBO Light Welterweight Champion Timothy Bradley. Coming from the side of Palm Springs we don’t usually see, 24/7 profiles Bradley’s route to the biggest fight of his career. Still training in the same camp with trusted personnel, Bradley hasn’t made any changes ahead of the biggest fight of his career. Will it be enough?

The first three episodes of 24/7: Pacquiao vs Bradley will be shown in a special 1 ½ hour programme on 5 USA at 11.35pm on Friday 8th June before the 4th and final episode is premiered exclusively on Primetime in the build up to the Pacquiao vs Bradley Pay-Per-View spectacular on fight night 9th June.

Including three huge undercard fights, the Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley event promises to be the best value Pay Per View buy of the year and you can catch all the action exclusively on Primetime!

You can order the card for only £14.95 by calling 08712004444*, visiting www.primetimelive.co.uk or Virgin Media customers can purchase using the ‘On Demand’ menu. Customers on Sky must register the first time they use Primetime and once registered can purchase using the ‘box office’ menu.

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 30 May 2012, 3:47 pm

Love these plugs, so cringeworthy but a great read with how over the top they are.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Wed 30 May 2012, 6:07 pm

Wayne McCullough on Pacquiao vs Bradley:
I’m Going With Bradley For This One
WBO Welterweight Title
Where: All on Primetime: Sky channel 480, Virgin Media ‘On Demand’ and online at www.primetimelive.co.uk

Pacquiao vs Bradley is rapidly approaching, as we get ready for fight night we sat down with former WBC Bantamweight champion, and Primetime commentator, Wayne ‘Pocket Rocket’ McCullough to discuss the fight. Here’s what he had to say;

“Timothy Bradley is facing the opportunity of a lifetime. By beating Manny Pacquiao he will elevate himself to the elite level currently occupied by Manny and Floyd Mayweather Jr. It’s the biggest fight of his career and he’ll be prepared for that.”

“This might be the perfect time to be facing Pacquiao as well, he hasn’t looked great in his last couple of fights and I feel he was beaten last time out against Marquez.”

“In the trilogy against Marquez, Marquez showed that he has the style and the game plan to beat Pacquiao. I’ve been surprised that more opponents haven’t been able to use that approach against Manny and I’m sure Bradley will have taken that on board.”

“Manny Pacquiao has progressed through the weights in his career and it’s impressive he has been able to carry the speed and power with him. However Bradley has spent his career around Light Welterweight and Welterweight so as the naturally bigger man may have an advantage in those stakes.”

“Speed and timing are crucial to this fight. The speed is crucial for Pacquiao, his speed is what has troubled so many fighters. For Bradley the timing is crucial, can he counter the counter puncher? He needs to use his timing to cut off Pacquiao’s attacks.”

“There have been rumours that Pacquiao is struggling with flu in the run up to this fight. I think that may be a case of getting the excuses in early and trying to destabilise Bradley with mind games. In my opinion no fighter should be making excuses, if you are well enough you fight and if not you don’t. If you fight and lose then you have to take that and not make excuses.”

“With that in mind it will be interesting to see if Pacquiao tries to rush the fight, and if Bradley can time him then that will play into his hands.”

“I met Bradley about 18months ago and he was very respectful towards me. I like him as a person and I like him for this fight, he may just be meeting Pacquiao at the right time. Either way this will be an interesting fight for sure.”

You can order the card for only £14.95 by calling 08712004444*, visiting www.primetimelive.co.uk or Virgin Media customers can purchase using the ‘On Demand’ menu. Customers on Sky must register the first time they use Primetime and once registered can purchase using the ‘box office’ menu.

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Wed 30 May 2012, 6:19 pm

Primetime Schedule – Watch Some Classic Fights Free On Ch480

WBO Welterweight Title
Where: All on Primetime: Channel 480 on Sky, Virgin Media On Demand and online at www.primetimelive.co.uk

Primetime are pleased to announce an exciting schedule of Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley fights. These exciting fights are available free on ch480 on Sky and at http://primetimelive.co.uk/freeview/! Get right up to date with the story so far with the biggest Pacquiao and Bradley fights.

We have also joined forces with Sports Tonight, a new free sports talk offering, bringing you boxing chat and a chance to get your views heard live each night. In a bumper summer of sport, Sports Tonight will host four boxing preview shows ahead of Primetime’s big fight night on Saturday 9 June featuring the WBO World Welterweight Championship Pacquiao vs. Bradley fight live from Las Vegas.

And then the gloves are off for Sports Tonight’s unique coverage of the Euro 2012 Championships presented by Ian Payne alongside a host of experts including Lawrie Sanchez, Nigel Spackman, Perry Groves and Leroy Rosenior.

All this plus footage from the fight camps, head to head interviews with Pacquiao and Bradley and fight week hype! Don’t miss this jam packed free programming from Saturday 2nd June.

Schedule for the week ahead

Saturday 2nd June 8pm Pacquiao vs Marquez I
Sunday 3rd June 8pm Pacquiao vs Marquez II
Monday 4th June 8pm Pacquiao vs Marquez III
Tuesday 5th June 8pm Bradley vs Casamayor
Wednesday 6th June 5pm Sports Tonight Live: Euro 2012 Live
7pm Big Fight Preview Live from Sports Tonight Live
8pm Pacquiao vs Marquez I
10pm Sports Tonight Live: Euro 2012 Fanzone live
Thursday 7th June 5pm Sports Tonight Live: Euro 2012 Live
8pm Pacquiao vs Marquez II
Friday 8th June 4pm Sports Tonight Live: Euro 2012 Live
8pm Pacquiao vs Marquez I
Saturday 9th June 10am Sports Tonight Live: Euro 2012 Late Breakfast live
7pm Sports Tonight Live: Euro 2012 Live
10pm Big Fight Countdown Live from Sports Tonight Live
11pm 24/7: Pacquiao vs Bradley
2am ***Pacquiao vs Bradley PPV***

You can order Pacquiao vs Bradley for only £14.95 by calling 08712004444*, visiting www.primetimelive.co.uk or using the ‘On Demand’ menu. Customers on Sky must register the first time they use Primetime and once registered can purchase using the ‘box office’ menu.

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 30 May 2012, 6:21 pm

Great stuff PT.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Wed 30 May 2012, 6:35 pm

https://youtu.be/O_X9A5mZeG4

https://youtu.be/Ji0KaLirnY0

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Thu 07 Jun 2012, 12:14 pm

http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/news/boxing/steve-bunce-on-pacquiao-vs-bradley-%e2%80%9cthis-might-be-the-most-important-fight-of-manny%e2%80%99s-career%e2%80%9d/

Steve Bunce's article on this weekends fight

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Thu 07 Jun 2012, 5:37 pm

Sports Tonight Live bring you another big fight preview live tonight from 7pm then at 8pm relive Pacquiao vs Marquez II FREE on ch480 on Sky

Remember to also watch the Sports Tonight Live Euro 2012 programmes on ch480 all going out free

You can also watch any of these programmes online at www.primetimelive.co.uk/freeview

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 07 Jun 2012, 5:43 pm

Reliving the one fight of the trilogy Manny got close to winning...

Good idea..... Cool ...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Fri 08 Jun 2012, 4:51 pm

Tonight 8pm rewatch Pac v Marquez III FREE on ch480 or www.primetimelive.co.uk/freeview

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 08 Jun 2012, 6:15 pm

Reliving one of the two fights he didn't come close to winning....

Good idea..... Cool ...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Fri 08 Jun 2012, 6:21 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Reliving one of the two fights he didn't come close to winning....

Good idea..... Cool ...

Well the idea is to show him being vulnerable so people can see Bradley has a chance to win and it's a, maybe not 50/50 but possibly, 60/40 fight this weekend

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 08 Jun 2012, 6:25 pm

He's beatable...not sure Bradley has the game to beat him..........

Anyway your channel should be licking it's lips...so many fighters seem to be leaving Warren that they could be looking for a new home..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Fri 08 Jun 2012, 6:26 pm

Hi Primetime

I'll be probably one of the suckers who'll purchase the fight, my only worry is I'll be recording it and watching the full event on Sunday morning. My concern is when I've done this with Boxnation the time scheduling on my Sky + runs out and im left missing majority of the main event, ie programme may run from 2am-5am so recording is fine but if the fight is behind schedule it means the recording stops at 5am.

Will Primetime ensure Sky + recording scheduling will record the full event even if the Las Vegas show runs behind schedule, hope this makes sense

Cheers

Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Fri 08 Jun 2012, 6:29 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:He's beatable...not sure Bradley has the game to beat him..........

Anyway your channel should be licking it's lips...so many fighters seem to be leaving Warren that they could be looking for a new home..

We'll see tomorrow Very Happy

Fighters, fights etc will come our way for various reasons at various times. what will be will be.....

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Fri 08 Jun 2012, 8:00 pm

Pac v Marquez III about to start on ch480 and www.primetimelive.co.uk/freeview watch for FREE

Enjoy!

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 08 Jun 2012, 8:20 pm

I cant watch that again, makes me puke just thinking about it. Bar Steward Arum

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat 09 Jun 2012, 7:38 am

http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/news/boxing/benny-ricardo-reveals-the-referee-and-judges-for-pacquiao-vs-bradley/

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next