The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Card - 18/05/2012

+11
Adam D
Lee
JJJohnson
President Trump
Uryu Ishida
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
TwisT
Blade
Marky
Beer
15 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Card - 18/05/2012 Empty 6WF Lockdown Card - 18/05/2012

Post by Beer Fri 11 May 2012, 10:57 pm

Match 1
Best of 3 Series
Kurt Hernandez v Quaide White

Match 2
Uryu v Zane Altair v Scorpion

Match 3
Freeweight Title
The Dragon v Vortex w/ The Consultant

Match 4
Hobo v Trevor Swann 

*Danny McGraw Announcement*

Match 5
Clarke James & Nay Bother v James McManus & Logan Kincade

Match 6
Cassius v Chaos

Main Event
6 Man Tag
Crime Lord/Chris Patricks/The Saint v Blue Dragon/JJ Johnson/Max Adamson

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card - 18/05/2012 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card - 18/05/2012

Post by Marky Sat 12 May 2012, 11:23 pm

RJ: Last week on Lockdown we saw Chris Patricks explain why he has turned his back on his now former best friend Max Adamson, and later we will see what Max Adamson has to say on the matter. He sat down for a full interview with yours truly and believe me when I say, you won't want to miss what he had to say!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 13 May 2012, 8:04 am

RJ: I'm sat here with Max Adamson for this exclusive interview, Max, one topic is on everyone's lips, the return of Christopher Patricks...

(The mere mention of that name turns Adamson's smile to a frown)

RJ: Normally Chris Patricks returning would be a good thing, but since he returned, he cheap shots you in the face...

Max: I know RJ, I was there...

RJ: ...And he then had some pretty deep things to say about you Max. Question one Max, Chris Patricks says you didn't bother to help him find his wife when she was kidnapped, what do you have to say about that?

Max: RJ, Chris Patricks' wife should have never been in 6WF in the first place. Chris seems to have changed and turned into "that guy", as in that guy who blames everyone but himself for his problems. Chaos kidnapped Mrs Patricks, but Chris put her life in danger by bringing her into this often dark, decrepid world. Chris should have left his wife at home, at the risk of sounding sexist, at home where she belongs. You might even still be Champion, but you ruined it all and now you want to blame and take it out on me? I'll be ready and waiting. As for why I didn't help search for your wife, what difference would it have made? The damage was done, you gave Chaos the key to beating you, you gave Chaos your wife as your weakness and that weasel took it. I don't advocate what he did, but he was never going to hurt your wife, just threaten to because he knew you were vulnerable Chris, he knew you'd give up the title just like that, and as you brought her into 6WF, you can blame no-one but yourself.

RJ: Max, Chris said he would have won back the Undisputed Title but you cost him the win. Your thoughts?

Max: My thoughts are that we both went into that match with an agreement, between friends, that it was all business in that match and that the best man would win. The best man didn't win, because Chaos won. But I, like Chris, was going all out to win the Undisputed Championship. Like that would have gotten his wife back anyway! She's gone now because of Chris Patricks putting her in harm's way. Like any level headed woman, she cleared off and keeps him from seeing his children unsupervised because she knows how unstable Chris Patricks is! When he was on top of the world, he brought his wife into 6WF and the consequences were there for all to see, only God knows what would happen now, he'd probably bring his kids in and then complain when Scorpion takes them hostage...

RJ: Max, Chris blamed you for him ending up in McCleans Mental Hospital, and he claims you left him to rot.

Max: RJ, Chris Patricks ended up in a mental institute because he was mentally unstable. Chris Patricks wasn't left to rot, he was left to get better. He was left to let the professionals do their jobs and turn Chris Patricks from the mess he had let himself become back into his old self. They clearly failed. The fans never turned their backs, I never turned my back, even Mrs Patricks still cared about you Chris, yet for some reason you took all of this personally. Everyone chipped in to make sure you were sent to the right place, sent to a place to make you better, even your kids made a "Get well soon" card for you out of macaroni and glitter and glue! But no, Chris Patricks says he was left to rot. Chris, believe what you want to believe, believe what makes you happy. If blaming me for your misdemeanours, if blaming me for your, illness, is what you feel you need to do to make you happy, or to make you content, then feel free. Fight me, i'll fight back.

RJ: Max, Chris Patricks uttered the words being repeated throughout the Internet this week, and I quote, "One's a backstabbing bitch, and the other is my wife".

Max: The only backstabbing bitch is Chris Patricks, he's the one who returns and attacks me for nothing. He's the one who wants to "end me". Not that that could happen, Max Adamson has gone through a lot in his career, and if you think Chris, for one second, that I am going to be that easy to end, then you are sorely mistaken. If you knew me like you thought you did, you already know that I will not lie down and die for you, I will stand up and fight, I stood up and fought for you when you and JJ Johnson were struggling in your fight against Danny McGraw's army, me and you, we formed one of the greatest tag teams in 6WF history, we were a really, truly formidable tag team, so if anyone knows how hard I will fight, it's you Chris.

RJ: Chris said he wants to make you suffer like he had to...

Max: Chris Patricks didn't suffer. Chris Patricks committed emotional suicide. He risked everything and he lost. His wife turned her back on him, his kids can't even look him in the eye without being scared. Chris Patricks lost everything because of Chris Patricks. It sounds cliche but it really is true. Only one man put his wife in the firing line, causing her to be kidnapped. Only one man lost the 6WF Undisputed Championship to Chaos as a result. Only one man went from loving and caring father to this shadow of a man, that man is Christopher Patricks.

RJ: Finally Max, Chris said the Chris Patricks we all knew is gone, and what you see is what you get.

Max: We're all aware the Chris Patricks we all knew is gone. He went the day he risked his own family's livelihood. This guy is now the guy who wants to play the blame game. This guy is the guy who wants to end Max Adamson, but really, underneath it all, this guy is the guy who is at the lowest point of his life, he has lost his wife, he has lost his kids, he has lost his title, and he has hit rock bottom. The guy's had tragedies hit him throughout his life, but this is the biggest tragedy of all. This tragedy is bigger than Chris Patricks losing his father and brother. Because the blame for this tragedy is solely at the feet of Chris Patricks. He and I will be in the same ring on Lockdown, and believe me when I say this RJ, Chris Patricks' hatred of me is a lot higher than any hatred I have for him. Because all I have for my former best friend is not hatred, what I have for Chris Patricks is pity. I pity Chris Patricks, and as his former best friend, it's my duty to put him out of his misery. One step back to take two steps forward, if I am going to help Chris Patricks back onto his feet and back to his old self, I need to take this fight, Patricks wants to fight me, i'll fight back, i'll kick his ass and I will beat some sense back into him. This interview is over.

(Max gets up and walks off, leaving RJ sat alone)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 13 May 2012, 7:50 pm

The scene opens up and the crowd start to cheer when they see the Free weight champion Dragon polishing his Free weight title.

Dragon is in his locker room when his phone goes off, Dragon pick's it up and answer's.

Dragon: Hello brother how are you and the family?

The crowd cheer in the back ground when they hear that Foo Poo is on the other end of the phone call.

Foo Poo: I am OK brother, I just phoned to wish you lots of luck against Vortex this week on Lockdown.

Dragon: Thank you brother for your support, Now I know that you are safe and well I can concentrate on winning my matches and defending the Free weight championship.

Foo Poo: I hope that evil consultant is not going to be there Dragon, He is bad news.

Dragon sigh's down the phone as the crowd boo as they hear the consultant's name.

Dragon: I'm afraid he is Foo Poo, The consultant will be there, It look's like that Vortex has found a friend in that bad man and it look's like it is a marriage made in heaven for them.

Foo Poo: Do you want me to come back and give you a hand taking out the Consultant?

The crowd cheer loudly and start the Yes, Yes, Yes chant.

Dragon: Thank you brother but you must stay at home and look after Father you know he has not much time left and you must be at our mother's side when the time comes for Father to go to the other side.

There's a little tear in Dragon's eye and he takes a deep breath.

Foo Poo: Don't cry Brother Father is in good hands and he will have a very good send off.

Dragon: Thank you brother that is very good to hear and don't you worry about me, I have a plan to take care of vortex and the Consultant once and for all, See you soon brother and take care.

Foo Poo: I look forward to seeing your plan unfold brother and you take care and win this match, By for now Dragon.

They both hang up there mobile and Dragon then searches through his contact list.

Dragon: Ah there you are.

Dragon dials the number he has picked out on his phone.

Dragon: Hi, It me Dragon, You know what Vortex has done to me well I have a plan of my own to get him running for his life, But I need your help in doing so.

The crowd cheer in the back ground as Dragon carry's on speaking to the mystery person on the other end of the phone.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 14 May 2012, 9:32 am

The Consultant: .........................well if that is what you feel needs to happen, then make it happen. Keep me updated. And don't try to cross me.

The Consultant puts the phone down. He sits at his desk in one of the lockerooms that has been made into an office for him. The room is split in two halves that show the before and after effects of The Consultant. To his right, three lockers are stacked to the side of the room. There are towels and weight lifting equipment covering the lockers. The paint is peeling and there are yellow sweat stains in various places on the wall. It is a haphazard and without order. To the left, the walls have been painted red, and there are various paintings hanging up. There is a leather armchair and a digital fireplace display, complete with roaring fire. The light reflects on The Consultant's face and gives half of it a deeply disturbing shade. This side of the room shows class, confidence, but most of all, control.

He sits there, going through various papers and occasionally signing them. There is a hard knock on the door. Without looking up, The Consultant barks "enter!". He scribbles his signature onto another piece of paper, and then moves on to the next.

Vortex shuffles into the room and sits down in front of the huge desk. The Consultant doesn't lift his gaze up at all.

The Consultant: Well done in winning your match. Keep it up.....

The wall clock on the 'ordered' side of the room continues ticking. The room is silent apart from this, and the occasional scribble of The Consultant's Parker pen. Vortex moves his massive bulk uncomfortably in the chair. A chair that is far too small for him. The Consultant stops writing, and lifts his head. He stares at Vortex fidgeting, and raises an eyebrow.

The Consultant: That is all. You may go now.

The uncovered half of Vortex's face shows confusion, but like a scolded schoolboy, he lifts his frame off the chair and starts to walk out of the room without even a grunt.

The Consultant: Oh, just so you know, I will be accompanying you at the next match. Just so there are no slip-ups.

Vortex pauses for a second, before walking out the door. When he has left, The Consultant chuckles to himself, and takes out a brandy bottle and a small glass out of one of his drawers. As he pours himself a drink, he looks around at the better half of his room. “I could get used to this” he thinks to himself. He then gazes at the worst half and grimaces. He utters out loud to the ceiling…

The Consultant: Careful…..the job is only half finished. This is not the time for complacency.

With a massive gulp, he finishes the brandy. And then, with a sigh, he looks down at his papers and continues working.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Mon 14 May 2012, 10:01 am

Dreadlock Holiday starts to play over the speakers and the crowd instantly start to boo. Trevor Swann appears at the top of the entrance ramp looking very smart in a linen suit. He brushes his shoulder and adjusts his tie before striding down the ramp with his famous cricket bat in his hand. Some of the crowd start chanting “Swann’s got wood” to which he stops and glares at them.

He gets to the ring and places the bat in the corner where there is a small pile of objects which he quickly checks on. HE climbs in the ring and smiles before starting to speak over the crowd’s noise.

TS: Calm down you unpatriotic swine. Let me speak and educate you lot of uncouth ruffians.

TS: Last week I teamed up with another man of honour, heritage and pride in his family name in James McManus. Together we defeated the drunken and disorderly pair of Longinus and Zane Altaire. I must say it was a pleasure working with you Mr McManus and if ever there is a time where you need someone to watch your back shall we say I’m sure that we can come to some arrangement.

TS: This week I am in singles action though against a man who does take pride in his past. A man that maybe I need to take a little more seriously than my usual opponents. This man has been in the industry for many years and has built up quite a reputation for his style. So in my preparations for facing the fearsome Hobo I have enlisted the help of someone. For a small fee I have enlisted the help of this superstar in the making who I encountered last night outside the Oval cricket ground. Please welcome Triple T – Ted The Tramp.

Don’t Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult hits and the crowd start to cheer as a small dishevelled man appears at the top of the ramp. Pyrotechnics blast off into the rafters and the crowd start to cheer faintly. This man starts to amble down the ramp and climbs under the bottom rope.

TS: So Ted thanks for offering to help let’s get this started then and get going with the training then.

Trevor makes his way over to Ted and extends his arms to lock up before switching to a hugging Ted.

TS: ARRRHHHHH He’s got me in the Tramp embrace arhhhh no no no how am I going to get out of this.

Trevor then laughs before slapping Ted round the head and breaking the hold. Trevor runs off the ropes and does a corkscrew elbow into Ted knocking Ted off his feet. Trevor goes to the corner and waits for Ted to get to his feet but before he can Trevor charges across and punts Ted in the head hitting him for six.

Trevor goes to the corner and climbs the ropes before standing ontop of the ring post and posing. He then hits the Swann Dive on Ted and rolls through to his feet.

TS: Well played Ted well played that really was a test and set me up for facing Hobo this week. Thank you. Oh and I almost forgot your payment.

Trevor goes to the corner where his cricket bat is stood and picks up a brown paper bag with what looks like a bottle in it. He goes to the prone body of Ted and places the bottle beside Ted before laughing.

TS: Hobo you pose the same threat to me as Ted here. You may have a history and past in the business but you are nothing now. You revel in former glories but fail to live up to anything now but there is something far worse than this. Your former glories that you live off are nothing but Trash and the fact is that you revel in this. You wallow in the Trash that you are and always have been.

TS: You are here now trying to make something of yourself desperate for the one title that eludes you but knowing that you will never reach it. You are like a pantomime figure now bought out for a freak show entertaining interlude in-between the important players in this business. The truth is though that you don’t deserve to be here anymore.

TS: Just as Saint was disgusted to be facing the riff raff that you are so am I. The only difference being I’m going to finish you off and throw you back into the Trash that you have come crawling out of.

TS: If I were you I wouldn’t step in the ring with me this week and as an added incentive I’ve got a little present for you if you care to come and collect it.

Trevor goes to the corner and picks up another brown paper bag with a bottle in it. He places is in the middle of the ring. He looks up to see Ted stirring so goes over and kicks him in the head before laughing.

TS: Here you go then Hobo shall we call it a peace offering for you to leave without a struggle? OR haven’t you got the bails to come and collect this?

Trevor rolls out of the ring and starts walking backwards up the ramp as the crowd boo.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 14 May 2012, 11:00 am

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway blasts out of the arena soundsystem and the crowd jump to their feet. A scarlet mist descends around the stage, and bright yellow spotlights shine out from within, scanning the ramp and the crowd and bathing the arena in the Red and Gold of China.
The volume increases as Cassius Zhi steps out from the fog, carelessly holding his 6WF Hardcore Title at his side. He makes his way to the ring, ignoring the outstretched hands of his fans, and dragging the Hardcore Title along the floor. He slings the belt into the ring, so it curls up on the mat like a dead animal, then makes his way around to the ring announcer to grab a microphone. Cassius stops for a moment to fix RJ with a piercing stare, then rolls into the ring.

Fans : CAS-SI-US! CAS-SI-US! CAS-SI-US!

Cassius stares down into his microphone, and then glazes as if looking beyond it, through to the title belt at his feet. He begins talking trance-like.

Cassius : Once again… at Lockdown… my legitimacy as 6WF Hardcore Champion was called into question.
I may have walked out of the arena as 6WF Hardcore Champion… but once again I did so thanks to the actions of an outside agent.
Though unlike at Night of Glory, I’m not saying that I wouldn’t have ultimately beaten Scorpion on Thursday Night; in fact… I know I would have done. But the fact is, that my victory was not won through the hard work, machine-like discipline and total offensive dominance that is synonymous with my career here in 6WF – but through opportunistically taking advantage of a Danny McGraw interference.

Cassius looks up from his mic and into the crowd

Cassius : DO YOU THINK THAT IS WHAT I WANT?
DO YOU THINK THAT IS THE KIND OF CHAMPION THAT I LONG TO BE?

NO!

But first Miss Jessica, admittedly only doing what she thought was best for both of us at Night of Glory, and now McGraw, as always doing what he thinks is best for him and him only last week on Lockdown; both have eroded my claim to a title that I still hold. A title that I am starting to RESENT holding!

Cassius kicks the title belt over, so the gold plating faces upwards

Cassius : And like I said last week to Scorpion, those actions of outside agents have led me to a crossroads 6WF. Where I can either give in to the nagging guilt of my pride and walk away from this 6WF Hardcore Championship, or I can begin to defend the indefensible… with indefensible actions!

Fans : YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Cassius : In a division where indefensible actions are welcomed and promoted, no less.

Cassius rolls his neck slowly, with his eyes closed, then flashes them open again, holding the crowd with an emotionless glare once again.

Cassius : And it turns out, that should I choose to walk the path of defending the indefensible, then I will do so against… Logan Kincade.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CASSIUS GONNA KILL YA! CASSIUS GONNA KILL YA!

Cassius : Who happens to be a perfect first opponent on my new route, because if there is anything less legitimate, or more indefensible than my right to hold the 6WF Hardcore Championship… it is Logan Kincade’s right to challenge me for it!

Because Logan Kincade did challenge me for the 6WF Hardcore Championship at the climax of Lockdown on Thursday Night… and he lost quicker that it takes to say “Yes”.

Fans : YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Cassius allows himself a wry smile as he diverts his gaze to the camera

Cassius : That really was a bad start to all this wasn’t it Logan? But then… bad starts seem to be the story of your life don’t they?
Literally.

Fans : OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Cassius : But you can forget about all that now Logan. Because I am going to alleviate your little identity crisis for you right here, right now.
Forget about who your brother is.
Forget about who mummy and daddy are.
Forget about what colour pants you should have been wearing growing up.
Forget all the lies, and focus on the truth.
Because all that matters now is the person you have grown up to become…

MY OPPONENT!

Cassius maliciously grins into the camera

Cassius : And that's going to hurt you a hell of a lot more than any emotional scarring you have Kincade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 14 May 2012, 11:05 am

* "Those Who Fight Further" starts playing as Uryu Ishida walks out in his standard white outfit but sporting a plain white cap as he smiles, walking into the ring, the crowd cheering*

Uryu: Wow the crowd looks great tonight!

*The crowd cheer as Uryu smiles*

Uryu: Now I know I lost last week in the triple threat with Dragon and Skunk but I do not mind that because I was not pinned. What has bothered me over the past week has been some of the guys in the back shooting their mouth off about my relationship with Clarissa. Now please understand that me and Clarissa are happy together, we love each other and if anyone has a problem with that you bring it up with me! You do not take out your frustrations on Clarissa, you do not keep badmouthing her because you think she made the wrong choice! If she thought it was the wrong choice would she have kissed me first? would we still be together? We know in our hearts we were meant to be together and that is that!

*The crowd cheer as Uryu sighs a little, calming down*

Uryu: So Zane, she said no to you and I hope you respect that decision from her and Chris Patricks, you have Max to deal with at the moment but if you ever repeat what you did to Clarissa again, you make her upset and I will guarantee retribution against you. You may have lost an important person in your life but that doesn't give you the right to spoil mine and Clarissas relationship!

*Uryu paces around the ring as the crowd cheer Uryu. He stops and smiles, laughing as he turns the cap backwards*

Uryu: After all that seriousness lets have some fun! Now, you remember a few months ago I went on a little tirade against Scorpion, he came out and I mocked him again and again and again. I stopped because he was not going to take part in the fun, he was a party pooper, a spoilsport. A genuine grade A butt ******!

*Uryu pauses and smiles*

Uryu: But after what we saw last week I only have one thing to say to you Scorpion...HAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I TOLD YOU! I told you Scorpion that getting in with the boss was gonna hurt you and I don't mean you pounding his @$$ every night for title shot after title shot! I mean...first you kiss his @$$, then you two book into several seedy hotels and even break into a Little Chef and a Wimpy just so you can drill his @$$ on piles of serving trays while eating what you thought was toffee ice cream and drinking what you also thought was 7 Up! Ahh but then, he starts moaning, complaining to you that you are not getting the job done, that you are not satisfying him in the ring or in bed! I wonder, did he give you a special present on that final night together in the Premier Inn? Or was it the case of him telling you that your services were no longer required and he then moved on to a more...masculine toy, heck I bet before he went for Logan he shoved one of those singing toothbrushes up himself and said "This is MUCH bigger than Scorpion!" Heck it must have had more talent than you because I was in the room directly below him and all I heard was him yelling "JUSTIN BEIBER IS BRILLIANT!"

*The crowd cheer and applaud as Uryu dances around the ring like Shane McMahon*

Uryu: I do not like Danny or yourself Scorpy because you both say that to get ahead I gotta sleep my way to the top, I gotta find someone who can help me get there...

*Uryu stops, realising what he's saying and looks a little silly*

Uryu: But me and Clarissa are together because we love each other, we will help and support each other through thick and thin because we love each other. If you have a problem with that Danny then you go cry in the corner and if you feel lonely and looking for a sap, go suck Scorpys tiny stinger!

*Uryu turns his cap back around as he heads up the ramp smiling happily as he claps a few fans hands*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 14 May 2012, 12:27 pm

The fans are getting into their seats when Ascending Malice by No Dawn hits as Chris Patricks walks out on stage to a still mixed reaction from the crowd, Chris is wearing a t-shirt that’s says “WHY? MAX WHY?” printed on it, he points to the sky before he starts to walk down to the ring

RJ: Well we were all shocked and confused about what Chris had to say last week on Lockdown but I got to hear Max’s side of things yesterday and I have to worry about Chris Patrick’s state of mind at the moment

MW: What would you have happen RJ, Chris to be sent back to the nuthouse to rot? the guy is only unstable because of people like you and Max and everyone else that turned their backs on him

RJ: Oh and I suppose you visited him every Sunday did you?

MW: No but im here for him know if he needs me, I’m a nice guy like that

RJ just shakes his head as Chris passes by the announce table and shouts at him “Thanks for my interview” before rolling into the ring and getting a mic off the ring announcer

Chris: It is great to see who has your back around here isn’t it; I had to go out there on Lockdown and speak the God’s honest truth and RJ over there calls Max for a nice heart to heart like he is the victim in all this, I thought I knew you better than that RJ but obviously you’re just like the rest of the backstabbing filth in this corrupted organisation

RJ: I was just doing my job Chris

Chris: (in a crying mocking tone) I was just doing my job boo hoo hoo…well so were the Nazi soldiers when they put millions of people to their deaths but we don’t see them all as just innocent “workers” now do we… you make me sick

Chris spits down at RJ as the crowd start booing

Chris: Now before I get onto my up and coming return match on Lockdown I want to address the total bullsh1t that was coming out of Max Adamson’s mouth in that lovely heart felt interview, let’s start at his accusation of me putting my family in harm’s way…well Max if you got your facts right you would know that it wasn’t MY idea for them to come over to this pi$$ poor country but I was Main Eventing the biggest show of the year, Born in Fire, so who was I to say no when my kids wanted to see their father, their hero walk into this ring as the Undisputed Champion against his greatest foe and beat him 1…2…3 right in the centre of the ring, what kind of father would I be to deny them that huh? Just because your hillbilly family down in Oz couldn’t give two sh1ts about you doesn’t mean I can’t be the family man I am…or was, I did not put them in harm’s way they were in the hotel when Greg went rogue and decided to take my life away, I know how dark this company can get and when Crowley went for my family they were at home in Boston so don’t you dare try and lay that guilt at my doorstep if anyone’s to blame it’s the hotel security and hell even this damn company’s for letting it happen in the first place, and what did they do while he had my wife? They gave him Main Event after Main Event, not caring how it made me feel as I searched high and low for my wife so ask yourself something Max why did they let it happen WHY?

Crowd: WHY…WHY…WHY…WHY

Chris: Now as for what happened at Betrayal well Max I should have known that you couldn’t have just let me win the title, yes we said we would both go for the title but hell you knew it was my chance to get my family back, to show them it was all worth it but no you couldn’t handle that you could stand by and see me happy see me at the top of the pile where I know and you know I belong, up there where you could never get, what was it Max? Jealousy? Because I did something that you just could never do, that after our tag team split at your request that I went on to be the best and you got beaten up by Greg? Is that it Max is that what all this is about, is that why you turned your back on me and my family in our hour of need, yes you might not of found her Max but you could have looked you could have rang and said, “Hey Chris it’s Max, im here for you man, il help you look to the ends of the earth if it helps” but no you didn’t ring once just like when I went into McCleans, WHY didn’t you Max WHY?

Chris: You think they didn’t help me there oh but they did Max they helped me see the world for what it is and to see everybody for what they are, you are nothing to me anymore Max nothing and the sooner the better I rid this company of you the better starting on Lockdown

Crowd: Boooooooo

Chris: Talking about Lockdown I get to reunite with some old “Friends” like Blue Dragon…or is he Blue Dragon? It’s like a scouse soap opera around here at the moment, I have heard about the crime in Liverpool but stealing a name that just takes the biscuit. Anyway BD it looks like karma caught up with you at Night of Glory, I meant come on winning the title to only lose it after just a few minutes that must have hurt but not as much as you eliminating me from the Elimination Chamber and costing me my title, you let Greg manipulate you into doing his dirty work and taking me out when my wife’s image came onto the screen, Why did you do it BD WHY?

Chris: You ended my dream and I am happy that you’s came and went just as quick, you see Blue I have never seen you as a friend…NEVER not from the moment I came into this place because you are nothing your career is nothing and I think it’s time for you to fade back into the Hardcore moron that you are, you shouldn’t be in the Main Event, no…no…no…you should be opening the show in matches that give these blood crazy fools their pound of flesh, that’s all your good for Blue, someone to smash around to relive some stress you are just a poor man’s Keith Leone and you always will be

Crowd: Boooooooo
Chris: Now last but never least one of my oldest “friends”, the guy that brought me to the company the guy that took me under his big black wing and brought me into the fold, the guy that with myself would have been the most dominant tag team this place had ever seen……..but like all the rest he screwed me over to suit his own needs, JJ you left me in the lurch, hell you left all of us in the lurch against the Association, Me, Max and Tyson, three guys that put it on the line for you only for you to think above your station and leave for the bright lights of Hollywood, I ask this for all of us JJ, WHY?

Chris: You could have had it all if you stuck by us but no you up roots and left without a goodbye, how did Hollywood go JJ? Dressing in a dress and pinny and staring as the legs of Momma in Tom and Jerry isn’t really breaking the big time is it but I always knew you were an old maid at heart, but you came back didn’t you but not to help me out but to hide yourself and take on your greatest role yet as Annierre in the Soldiers of Fortune and all just to get at Hero, but how disappointing for you that I already beat you to it and toppled the “God” in front of the world, what a difference a few months could make huh JJ, from in your shadow to King of the Mountain, but you out in the open now Holla’n and strutting around like the cat that got the cream but you still haven’t made that next step to get the Title oh no you have turned into Max V2 the little engine that just couldn’t, oh you made your promises and when you fell flat you high tailed it back to whatever hole you grew up in to reconnect with your roots, back to da hood to see your old shoe shine trainer and your broken down momma, I didn’t see Brandi there holding your hand or was she too frightened to return to the streets where see would be reminded that just because you’ve dined at the top table doesn’t mean you’re still not a sl*ty hood rat

RJ: That is uncalled for

Chris: Women huh cant live with them and your sure as hell can’t thrust them so I will leave you all now I have some business backstage with Clarissa…what can I say Uryu the girl has smelled the scent of a greater male she just can’t get enough

Chris drops the mic as his music starts as he poses inside the ring to a booing crowd

Last edited by Dicey Reilly on Tue 15 May 2012, 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 May 2012, 12:43 pm

*The scene is backstage in the Birmingham Bowl as a familiar blue Dodge Viper screeches into the parking lot.The driver's door swings open and JJ Johnson,dressed in an LA Lakers basketball shirt,steps out.

RJ:JJ Johnson has arrived here in the building....and it is our understanding that he will be addressing the 6WF universe in just a little while...

MW:I can't wait to here what JJ has to say..

RJ:Last week JJ Johnson went on a soul-searching mission to find himself....he was desperate to re-find his form in 6WF....a trip back home seemed to have done the trick as JJ looked set to become the new number one contender to the 6WF World Championship..

MW:But no "soul-searching" could have prepared JJ for what happened next...

RJ:No it could not...just as the Franchise Initiative was about to defeat Chaos and Blue Dragon,he was taken out of commission by his former best friend,The Saint...

MW:There have been no indications as to why The Saint did what he did...but you can bet JJ will want answers..

RJ:Of course he will....The Saint is supposed to be JJ's friend,and yet he cost him his shot at the big time....JJ is going to demand answers from The Saint ahead of this week's Lockdown main event

*JJ is shown entering the arena as we go to commercials

(Commercial break)

*Back from the commercials and the action is live inside the Birmingham Bowl arena.There is a lot of noise coming from the crowd as the lights go down and an electric blue spotlight beams down on the stage.There is a slow murmur of excitement and then the crowd pop as "Remember the name" echoes out of the soundsystem.

RJ:Here he comes...the former two time world champion...JJ Johnson is in the building...

MW:And he looks intense...I think JJ has alot to get off his chest here...

RJ:I don't think your wrong in that assessment..

*The curtain bursts open and the crowd pop louder as JJ Johnson strides out onto the stage.There isn't the usual air of swagger,but a deep focus about Johnson as he makes his way down to the ring.The fans are literally leaning over the railings to pat him on the back as he jumps up onto the apron and front flips over the ropes into the ring.JJ bounces back against the ropes and then raises a lone arm in the Coalition Salute to the fans,who return it in kind.

MW:JJ Johnson saluting this crowd...in the same way that JJ and The Saint used to salute one another...

RJ:I'm sure that is another thing grating on JJ Johnson...just wondering why on earth the Saint would do such a thing to him...

*JJ stands in the centre of the ring as the chants of "JJ John-son" ring around the arena.He gazes up into the rafters,his chest heaving in and out,before accepting a microphone from the announcer.

JJ:How y'all doing Birmingham..

*Crowd cheer loud

JJ:I was kind o' hoping that after last week's events that today would be a day o' celebration.

You know,like I know,that the last few months been littered with a whole lot o' ups and downs,and damn we have had some downs in that time.

I always been a fighter,and I never had one ounce o' quit in my body...but even I gotta admit that 2012 been pretty hard to handle.I been taking defeat after defeat,picking my a55 up off the ground mo' times than Miss Jessica offered to "service me"..

Crowd:Hooooooooeeeee baaaaaaaagggggggggggggg x5

JJ:You know that's the truth....but enough o' that cos JJ Johnson ain't here to tell jokes and be the comedy relief,JJ Johnson out here because I be one (beeped) off son of a b1tch!

*Crowd cheer

JJ:Last week I returned home...back to the mean streets o' Compton,Cali....y'all heard all about Compton,the roughest,most nastiest gangland paradise in the U.S of A....but in here..

*JJ taps his heart

JJ:I call that place home...I was born and raised there and nothing ever gone change my perspective on that.My life was defined in that city and I owe alot to my birthplace,I wouldn't be the man I am today without the trials and tribulations o' being a street urchin,dope slanging fool,looking fo' anyway to pay fo' yo next meal...

I done some bad a55 things....and I apologise to people who got hurt but I won't apologise fo' being me.That time in my life was the hardest I ever faced and yet I conquered it...I rose above it and I came out fighting.

So y'all see me return home..y'all seen me searching fo' inspiration...seen me grasping for any shred o' hope.And damn I found it....I found it in the place it always been...back home with my "family".Marlo and Martha Green are the reason that I stand befo you today as yo people's choice champion...

*Crowd pop and chant JJ's name

JJ:They picked my a55 up when it looked like I was finished...they soothed my pain...they nursed my emotions and raised me into a man.I owe all o' this to them and it took me a long damn time to realize that...they the reason i'm here,they the reason I have achieved what I have achieved...and they the reason that i'm still fighting here today...

I went home,I look deep inside fo' the answers that I needed...and I found them.I found what I had been looking fo'....I found myself back in Compton....I found the man that I know I am....I found JJ Johnson..

*Crowd cheer loud at the intensity in JJ's voice

JJ:And by God I needed him...because right now my a55 drowning in mediocrity...I'm watching the competition pass me by...i'm seeing guys above me on the ladder that should be my stepping stone back to the top...

And that ain't meant in disrespect..cos those guys been excelling whilst I been trippin' on my own failure....they taking care o' business whilst I been shutting up shop...

But the fact remains that JJ Johnson ain't no mediocre mother (beeper)...no sir he ain't not....JJ Johnson main event calibre all day and all night....and I proved it time and time again..

But I needed a pointer in the right direction...I needed a little guidance..I needed someone to grab this bull by the horns and set me on my way...

That's what I got when I went home...I got my inspiration..I got my sense of belonging.....and I knew it was time to bring that back,and show 6WF exactly what they been missing out on...

So here I was...friday night's alright for fighting,we got the lights on brighting because it's Lockdown baby...

*Crowd cheer

JJ:JJ Johnson in the middle o' this ring...he's slapping the lips offa Blue Dragon...he's showing Chaos that size really does matter,this ain't happy meal land b1tch...

*Crowd laugh

JJ:I'm doing my thing....ripping the roof offa this place....electrifying the millions...

Crowd:AND MILLIONS!

JJ:And millions o' my fans...we jam packed the rafters...the guys want to be me,the women want to be with me...heck some o' the guys wanna be with me too...

*Crowd wolf-whistle

JJ:And why the hell wouldn't they...i'm going out full steam...all systems are go...JJ Johnson back in a 6WF ring and this badboy is vibing....we kicking a55,we cashing cheques and we snapping those necks...Chaos got his pen out...that jacka55 signing on the dotted line...one year's free subscription to the VIP Experience...

JJ Johnson number one contender to the 6WF Title...we going on to face Crime Lord.....he's already got that diarrhoea running down his legs...looking into the sky,saying his prayers to the lord above and I ain't talking about Marlon Brando...

*JJ puts on a mocking voice as he puts his hands together and looks up into sky

JJ:Hey boss please don't let JJ Johnson make me sleep with the fishes...I prefer men...

*The crowd are howling with laughter

JJ:The 6WF management are already drawing up the contract fo' the showdown in the sun....20,000 fans on they feet in Birmingham and then...BOOM!

*JJ suddenly stares around with anger in his eyes and the crowd stop cheering

JJ:I was three seconds away from my moment...three seconds away from the opportunity I have waited for since I came back to 6WF....and in less than a second it was gone....

Now JJ Johnson made a lot o' enemies during his time in 6WF and I could have believed in a few people jumping me from behind....costing me my shot..

Could o' been like a game o' Cluedo...I could o' enlisted Trash TV to investigate...maybe even made them relevant fo one mo night..

*Some of the crowd boo that comment

JJ:You'll have to excuse me,but my anger overtaking on this one right here....see it could o' been Crime Lord himself,with the lead pipe,in the kitchen smuggling cakes,making sure that he kept his title fo another month....or Cassius Zhi,in the study,with Miss Jessica's tongue up his a55,running his mouth like the dummy he is....

It could have been a returning star...Abe Abercorn and me always had our issues....TGA fo one night only...Nemesis....you know the list really goes on and on...but one name really didn't jump out at me...I don't know why...I mean it could have something to do with the fact that we friends...but I really didn't see the Saint screwing me over last week....

*Crowd boo and chant "Saint sucks"

JJ:Me and Saint...we always been game-tight...you know even though our careers took different paths,and he be doing his thing whilst I do mine... we always been close...

From day one in this company we struck up a friendship....he was struggling against The Dynasty and I had his back....me,Saint,Rock V2 and Acer...The Coalition....we fought tooth and nail to keep this company stable whilst River Ace shafted it over time and again....I was there when Saint got thrown off a hell in a cell...I was there when he got run down....

We were pals....we were tight.....in the early days we caused 6WF management some serious headaches with our shenanigans...but it was fun,it was one heck of a ride and I wouldn't have changed it for anything..

I felt like Saint had made some bad career moves...he probably felt the same bout me....but we still cordial,we were still on the same page no matter what be going down....

A few weeks ago I watched Saint dismantle Cassius Zhi...in a tibetan torture match...he ripped Cassius apart in an horrific manner and I believed that that night was when The Saint put 6WF on notice...he was sending a message to the world that he meant business...

And i'm cool with that...because I know exactly how good that man is...I know what he is capable of......I even looked forward to locking horns with him,because right now he's the guy to beat...

But I sort of imagined it a little bit differently....first I will admit that I was shocked to see Saint left out o' the number one contenders match last week,I think more than anyone he deserved a crack....but I don't make the decisions,I don't call the shots...

But the fact is,he wasnt in that match...I was....and I was going to win that match...I was going to become the number one contender to the world title...and I don't know if it was jealousy that swamped The Saint's little brain...or just downright stupidity...but that fool decided it would be a good idea to interfere and cost me my opportunity...

*Crowd boo

JJ:Don't get me wrong...Saint was annoyed,I can feel that,I can appreciate that....he's been overlooked and that has got to feel shady,he's got to be seriously mortal about those decisions...

But I didn't make that decision...I didn't decide that he shouldn't get a shot...I didn't hold him back...

That dumb piece o' (beep) need to take a good long look in the mirror and realize that the only reason he still breathing right now is because I demand an explanation befo ripping his goddamn heart out o' his chest...

*Crowd pop

JJ:Because you really overstepped a line Saint...you taken this limit and you overstretched it ten times over....you messed up homie...you completely broke (beep) up in a real bad way...

Cos you got my number...you know where I stay...where my lockeroom is...you could o' talked to me man to man..you could o' expressed your anger in a professional manner...and because I am your friend I would o' done my best to help you out...

But you didn't do that bro...instead you betrayed my a55 and that cuts deep man....I ain't never done anything but watch yo back....and you pay me back like this...

I hope you ready to write some cheques b1tch because you best believe I'm coming for a full refund and some compensation!

*Crowd roar as JJ takes off his shirt

JJ:We been through alot Saint.....Coalition representing...but now you gone from being my boy to being a low down piece of cr@p on the bottom of my sneaker...

You showed yo true colours last week on Lockdown...you showed that you ain't even got the balls to stand up to me like a man...instead you slither down here like the goddamn snake you are and lay me out....

That ain't The Saint I know...that I ain't The Saint I remember...

But then maybe you gone soft...maybe you thrown one too many diva strops in the back and yo d1ck actually fell off...maybe yo now got a front bottom to go with a55 on you back and the (beep) that comes out o' yo mouth...

*Crowd cheer and laugh

JJ:These all just minor observations homie...things I would o' overlooked if you had just been a man about things...but I'd kind o' like you to bring your a55 on out so we can make this a little more personal...I got some things I been waiting to say fo' a long time....

Crowd:JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ:You always think you the boss Saint....Mr Billy big balls but in reality you just a coward....a scared little boy who still begs fo' attention because you so damn insecure about yoself....you know you ain't (beep) but if anyone tells you that yo face then it's toys out the pram time...

You can cry to management all you want...you can whine and complain...demand answers and demand respect....but ain't none of that matters...ain't nothing gone stop the inevitable now Saint,ain't nothing gone stop me from whipping yo a55 all over Birmingham...

*Crowd pop

JJ:And i'm gone see you on Friday...i'll be there at Lockdown and you gone look into my eyes and realize that the biggest mistake o' yo life was turning me from ally to enemy...

But I want you out here now...I want you to stand like a man and tell me exactly why you did what you did...I want you to explain to me why you ended our friendship...

Because I want all the talking out o' the way...I want all this back and forth cr@p to be taken care of...because come friday I ain't gone be running my mouth,come friday my foot gone by down yo throat,choking yo a55 into unconsciousness...

You wanna be the man Saint...you want some respect...then come on out and earn it...show these people why the 6WF Lockeroom should be afraid...cos I ain't going nowhere...

You don't intimidate me Saint...you don't even begin to faze me...infact I pity you...

Because I can't imagine what a little streak o' pi55 you have to be to pull a stunt like you pulled last week...I can't understand how irrelevant you have to be to gatecrash somebody else's title opportunity....

And I hope that my words are riling you up...I hope you getting real angry...because I want you to come out here and face me...I want you to man up and show your dark side...cos I'm gone enjoy whipping yo a55 all the more...

Right now Twitter is going haywire....Facebook...Myspace...social network in meltdown....Reuters is calling up the Daily Mail and they can't believe the headliness...

Hashtag:

@MotoraccidenttomaineventtoJJJohnson'sBitch!

*Crowd pop

JJ:I'll wait here all night hombre....tick...

Crowd:TOCK!

*The crowd are cheering as JJ leans back on the ropes,waiting for The Saint to arrive.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012, 6:48 pm

There is anticipation as the camera focuses upon the stage from behind JJ, as he awaits the opening chords of The Saint's entrance music.

RJ: JJ wants a piece of The Saint and I for one can't blame him!

JJ isn't made to wait for long as 'Monster' hits. The intense support being shown for JJ descends rapidly as there is a groundswell of boo's and hatred emanating out of every sinew of the Birmingham Bowl. JJ's gaze intensifies as he is made to wait for the appearance of The Ultimate Weapon.

MW: I love this, The Saint toying with JJ here!

The music has been playing for at least a minute and a half, the usual pyro's that are included in The Saint's entrance have been and gone, when The Saint casually walks out onto the stage. He is cool, calm, composed as his usual sunglasses shield his eyes. He walks to the ring, looking at JJ, almost emotionless as fans scream and roar abuse at him. He stops at the bottom of the ramp watching JJ implore him to enter the ring. The Saint simply shakes his head and his passed a microphone.

The music ceases and it is with that where the hatred can be felt. The Saint doesn't react as he lifts the microphone.

The Saint: As far as I'm concerned, there are two people in this arena at this point, so you mindless, boring sheep can boo all you like... It doesn't bother me.

The reception descends further as the camera shows fans either side of The Saint hurling abuse.

The Saint: You see, Mr. Johnson called me out here. He wants me to react, to get angry, to come out here and justify my reasons for why I came out at Lockdown and ruined his chances at being number one contender. He expects a long, drawn out, calculated, personal reason as to why I RKO'ed him in the centre of that ring.

Well, JJ, I hate to disappoint you, I really do. But there was no reason behind why I did it... Merely because I can.

That's the long and short of it. I cost you that match because put plainly, The Saint does what the hell he likes, when he likes...

But you did touch on something. You see, despite everything I've achieved these last few months, despite becoming a bona fide legend, an immortal. The management still seem to want to rein me in. And Lockdown, this past friday was symptomatic of everything that p*sses me off with this company.

I had to curtain jerk against a bottom feeder like Hobo, a man nowhere near fit to even wipe my ass, let alone wrestle me. Yet the likes of you, Chaos and Blue Dragon contest for the right to contest for the World Title. It doesn't add up.

At Night of Glory, I brutalised Cassius Zhi, literally butchered him. Yet somewhere, somehow, it isn't enough! I left the guy a bloody, broken mess, hell I nearly rippled his damn throat out! The man himself said that he underestimated just how dangerous I was... I'm a runaway train, wrecking everyone and everything in my path. You said it yourself, I'm the man to beat.

Yet still, I'm held back.

It was nothing personal JJ... The Saint wanted... No, NEEDED to make a statement out of someone, The Saint craved the spotlight, to show those moronic, clueless sycophants in the back that I just won't go away.

You were merely in the wrong place at the right time.

Because, despite the collective talents of you, Blue Dragon and Chaos, you don't even make half of The Saint, The Divine Force, The Ultimate Weapon.

Like I said, it wasn't anything personal...Yet once again, JJ, you find a way to turn the most trivial of things into a personal attack on yourself...

Where do you get off?! Really, who the hell do you think you are?! Thinking you know me, knowing how I tick, acting like you're some sort of supreme being?! It's laughable at how much your star has faded, JJ. Absolutely, categorically laughable, so much so, in fact, that we all got treated to the lost labours of JJ Johnson last week. All it needed was David Attenborough narrating, and we'd have had it... Prime Time television: Idiot Watch: The JJ Johnson story!

We got treated to you trying to find "yourself", you were saying you'd lost your edge, your bottle. It's simple, you could have come to The Saint and I'd have answered the question.. It's gone. Finished. Over. The days of JJ Johnson being THE man are dead and gone. In days gone by, I'd have climbed into that ring and faced you head on, got into your face and really let the venom cut into you. But looking at you now, I don't have to try and sabotage your mind, because you're doing a damned fine job of doing that.

You're standing there, clinging on by your finger tips to the relevancy that is slowly seeping away as you carry on showcasing the boring melodrama that is JJ Johnson's life.

You questioning whether I'm man enough to face you is the biggest irony I could have heard from you, seeing as on recent evidence it's you that is lacking testicles.

Newsflash JJ, nobody wants to know the intricate details of JJ Johnson's life, we're here to wrestle, not give an insight into why JJ Johnson couldn't make Brandi orgasm...

You see me, I don't care for sentimentality anymore, I have one thing on my mind all the time, I just want to hurt people, leave them prone on that mat, knowing that they just got decimated by The Saint. And if you keep prodding me JJ, if you keep trying to rile me up like you think you are. Then maybe, just maybe, The Saint will flip... And just like Cassius Zhi, the so called Great Wall, I'll break you down too!

I hate this idea that it's you and Cassius Zhi that are the benchmarks of our era, that it's you two that have defined the past of the 6WF. Well whilst you might cling to that, and the opinion of these mindless peons won't change, The Saint is living in the present and shaping the future. Because the momentum just will not stop, the casualty won't end, I'm going to keep on powering through the 6WF roster until I stand at the top of the mountain and the likes of you and Cassius Zhi look up at me on that oh so glorious pedestal... Knowing that really, deep down, The Saint was just that damn better than you.

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 May 2012, 9:46 pm

*JJ is standing in the ring as the crowd are rocking from the intensity.The Saint is glaring up at him and JJ slowly begins to smile as he raises the microphone to his mouth..

JJ: I'm glad we cleared that up Saint...I really am.

I'm glad I know that you did what you did because "you could" and i'm real glad that you actually located your balls to come out here and tell me all about it.

But about halfway through I began to fall asleep,my tongue was lolling and I swear I went comatose for at least five minutes....damn fool you can talk,and when you talk,people stop listening!

*Crowd cheer

JJ:Which is fine...cos we can't all be blessed with charisma...and I know when yo a55 was damn near crippled by that car,you lost a few brain cells..

*Saint seethes with anger

JJ: But that don't make you invincible...yo keep running yo mouth and JJ Johnson gone slap you harder than any car ever could...JJ Johnson will literally break yo (beep) off and i'll beat you to death with it...you want to see intense playa...you want to see a real force to be reckoned with,a true natural disaster...

*JJ walks to the ropes and he leans on them,opening the second rope up

JJ:Then in you step...

Because I ain't going nowhere...unlike Cassius Zhi...unlike Hobo or any of the other guys in the back,i'm not rolling over....I ain't walking away and I don't suffer from stage fright..

You don't intimidate me and you sure as hell don't scare me....i've seen what your capable of...I know what you can do....but you have no idea what depths I will sink to in order to make you pay...

I don't profess to be no benchmark...I don't profess to be a defining star......I don't tell anyone that i'm better than you...

These people do all the talking for me..

*JJ stares at Saint as the crowd chant JJ's name over and over

JJ:And it eats you up inside doesn't it b1tch...you come out here and you say they don't matter,but then you say that you had to make a statement so they noticed you...

You crave these people's support,you crave their seal of approval..you wanna be up on that pedastal...you want them chanting yo name...I can see it written all over yo mask...

From day one you saw in me the ability that you wish you had...you were greener than Dicey Reilly and The Hulk's lovechild...yo a55 was desperate to have the support that I garnered within months of signing fo' this company...

From being yo sidekick,it took me all of three months to become a bigger star than you ever could be..by time my first ever Born in Fire rolled around these people couldn't give a rats a55 whether you were still in existence...

And I see it deep in yo eyes...whether you got the cojones to admit it or not...it really boils yo pi55....because not only did I surpass you,I took away yo spotlight and I rendered you meaningless.....demoted from yo divine throne,you were nothing but an afterthought by time I was representing this company...

And your right....6WF will always remember me....and they'll always remember guys like Cassius...but you,they'll release a DVD...The Saint's Greatest Hits...it'll last 25 minutes and then they'll remember you couldn't wrestle fo (beep)...

*Crowd cheer as The Saint seems to be getting angrier

JJ:Your not even worth the piece of paper they list yo contract on...you gutless,spineless,a sack of infertile sperm...

*Crowd seem shocked by JJ's comments

JJ:And right now I hope you ready to rip me limb from limb...cos this might not o' started out as personal but I'll be damned if it's going to end any other way...

You screwed me over punk....and you might o' done it on a whim..done it to make a statement...but now JJ Johnson is going to make a very public statement of his own...now JJ Johnson gone get some payback...when the dust settles on this son o' b1tch you best believe that I'm gone make the streets o' Manchester run red with yo blood...i'm gone bleed you dry,i'm gone finish you once and for all...

Because your nothing but a burden on the lifeforce...a cockroach,a parasite....i'm gone show the world why yo momma should o' wore protection with yo daddy...and why the doctors should o' switched the life support off when you were clinging onto this mortal coil..

*The Saint's eyes flicker with malice and his fists clench

JJ:You wanna make this personal fool then here it is....

You like hurting people....you like breaking people down....you like to call yoself the Ultimate Weapon...

Then why don't you direct yo arsenal at someone that gone fire back...cos anything you got...bet yo a55 I can bring it back ten times over...

You wanna make someone suffer then bring yo a55 on and let's do this thing...

You didn't pick JJ Johnson fo' no reason Saint...you didn't pick JJ Johnson to keep this low profile..

You better than that...so drop all the premise..drop all the bull(beep) and let's do this like men...

You want that spot at the top...you wanna make everyone stand up and take some notice...and you know the only way that spot ever gone be yours is with me out o' the picture...

There only ever gone be place fo' one of us Saint....it's gone be me,or it's gone be you...

I say we answer the questions once and for all...I say we put this to bed fo' good...

You think your better than me...then come on and prove it...

You think you can beat me...prove it...

You think you can decimate me like you did Cassius....prove it...

I'm right here....and I wanna see exactly what you all about....

Go hard or go home playa..

You started this....and i'll give you one chance to finish it,after that.....St Peter closing them gates and JJ Johnson taking yo a55 straight to hell...

*The crowd cheer as JJ backs away from the ropes and beckons for The Saint to step up in the ring to face him

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012, 11:59 pm

The Saint's eyes are hidden, but the rage is obvious, as his hands shake and veins begin pulsating in his neck. He slowly moves his shaking hands to the buttons on his shirt and begins undoing them, he removes his shirt as JJ knows he's got a reaction. The Saint, not taking his eyes off JJ then removes his sunglasses. His eyes are bloodshot and are fixed on Johnson standing in the ring.

The Saint slowly walks up the steps and climbs in, never once taking his eyes off the man stood opposite him.

The Saint: The actions of a man backed into a corner... To just attack and attack and press and probe until he lands a blow...

Congratulations, Johnson.

You Finally have my attention. You see, I was happily going to let it lie... Let you lick your wounds whilst I chased after the biggest prize in the game and leave this like it wasn't a problem. But now..

The Saint gets into JJ's face.

The Saint:...You've made yourself my problem!

Don't antagonise me JJ, whatever you do, just don't antagonise me. I have a problem these days, if people even just a little push me too far, then I almost get blinded by a seering white rage, where I just let the fu(k go... I lash out, I attack, I maim, I hunt to kill. And I can't control it... Cassius tried to push me too far and very nearly lost his life as a result. So what about you?! Do you want to go the same way?! Do you really want your livelihood threatened, compromised just because of one desperation rant!

My words, they hit home, JJ, I know you too well. Because for every inch of me that is uncharismatic... Hungry for approval... Desperate... Fame hungry... There you are, just as bad!

All the things you threw at me, you can have them straight back... Because you, you pander to the crowd, seeking their approval and their love, your desperation to be on the top, that pedestal led to you trying find yourself! And you know where I'm coming from Johnson, you know what I'm about to say!

We're so alike, it enrages you!

Because everything in me you hate, you detest, it resides in you as well, and THAT eats you up inside!

We couldn't be any more alike, JJ... We just have different motivations and ways of doing things! You want to take the high road, do it all by the book, electrify, astound, bring in the big ratings... Whereas on the other side of the coin, I just hurt people. Pure and simple as that. I don't care for the spectacle, I'm only interested in the growing count of bodies left in my wake.

So maybe you're right, maybe I didn't gun for you on a whim, maybe there was method to the madness... Maybe, just maybe I need to really show that of our generation, it is The Saint that will always be the better man.

But as it stands JJ, if you're to be the angel on the proverbial shoulder, then I'm the damn devil! And if this is to be our purgatory, where we fight and strive to rid the world of the other... Then so be it.

Because really, if I could finish both Cassius Zhi AND JJ Johnson... Then the name The Saint will forever go down in the annals of this company and it'd be YOU that would be irrelevant!

We've done it all JJ Johnson, we've put on two 5 star matches, we've entertained, we've electrified... But now, we do neither... Now we just fight.

And heed these words, you pompous, arrogant, egotistical piece of sh!t...

The Saint will not lose!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 15 May 2012, 7:06 am

Chris Patricks is posing in the ring as the fans boo, when "Tonight Tonight" by Smashing Pumpkins hits and the crowd erupts, Max Adamson walks out with a smirk on his face, he has his "I broken CP" t-shirt on and he walks down to the ring with a microphone in his hand;

Max (mockingly): WHY CHRIS WHY? WHY'D YA DO IT CHRIS? WHY, GOD DAMN YOU WHY?!

(Max gets into the ring)

Max: You may have your excuses Chris, but i've said it before and i'll say it again... Emotional Suicide. You've gone Chris, you're long gone. You even think you can have your wicked way with Clarissa...

(Max whispers to Chris)

Max: You really want to stir Greg's and Uryu's porridge? Really?

(Max goes back to full volume)

Max: The point is, you think you can blame everyone else for YOUR problems. Your problems, which were caused by YOU. I was there to support you Chris, I was there to take care of your family while you were in the Nuthouse, I was there to defend your name when everyone else was criticising you... I know you better than anyone else and it confuses me why you've flipped out, why you've gone insane and why it's now "Chris Patricks v The World". It confuses me Chris, because all I hear when you talk isn't "the truth", what I hear is the ramblings of a crazy man.

(Max smiles as Chris looks agitated)

Max: If you must know, instead of saying my family don't care about me, that's a matter of opinion... But they'll never be at a 6WF event because I know that it would create a target for someone in 6WF to get at me. Because I know better, and I clearly knew better than you. Born In Fire, you in the main event, I can see why your kids would want to see that, but let them see it on the television. At home. Had you not been so careless Chaos would have never had the chance to kidnap your wife, let alone keep her hostage. And for the record, if it was me in your position, my wife was the one who had been kidnapped, I wouldn't even be wrestling. I would be taking care of the children who are missing their mother, while the authorities find my wife.

(Chris looks disgusted at Max's comment)

Max: What? Don't like what i'm saying? Talk to me Chris, tell me how you feel... But maybe, just maybe, leave out the bits where it's my fault, or where it's Blue Dragon's fault, or where it's anyone else but your own fault Chris, because frankly, the fans, anyone watching this, including me, even your own family, they are all sick to death of your excuses.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 May 2012, 11:37 am

*JJ and The Saint continue to stare at one another from across the ring.The crowd are on their feet as both men size each other up.

JJ:Don't antagonise you?

Is that some sort of joke?

Am I suppose to be quivering in my boots about what your going to do to me?

Your the big,bad Saint....real scary..

*JJ sarcastically smirks at his foe

JJ:You wanna lash out right now...you wanna attack me...you wanna spill my blood...leave my broken body in pieces on this canvass...

*JJ holds his arms in the air

JJ:Then take yo goddamn best shot you egotistical waste of space...these people don't wanna hear you talk...they wanna see what you got...I wanna see exactly what you got....

You wanna be a history-maker...you wanna see yo name up in lights fo' ever more...then you bring yo a55 on and make it happen...

The golden generation of 6WF.....well it looks to me like you lost yo pearly glow son...you looking a little rusty in old age...

It all comes down to this Saint.....me and you....only one of us is gonna survive this...only one of us can see this through to the end...

And I'll be damned if i'm gonna let you...you of all people...the most irrelevant superstar since 2008....finish me off...

You ain't got the heart boy...you ain't got what it takes...you might think you tough....think you the roughest,toughest,no limits,earth shattering son o' a b1tch that ever walked god's green earth but you got no idea..

I lost count o' the fools that tried to end me...guys that make you look like a regular Dolly Dimpleton....

Nemesis....Nigel Napalm.....TGA......Crime Lord...the list goes on and on.......Bada55 mother(beepers) that brought war on JJ Johnson...and yet here I am...those guys brought the pain like you ain't never imagined...but they couldn't end me..

And if they can't end me then there is no chance in hell that yo a55 gone accomplish what they couldn't...

A product of a standard slip in 6WF all those years ago...you were the champ when I was signing my development contract,champion when I was out through injury.....ever since I been in this company your stock has fallen lower and lower...your star has burned that little less each and every month that passed us by...

And you know why that is Saint...because whilst I am here,your name is synonomous with second place....number two....runner up.....failure!

*Saint looks thunderous

JJ:I stepped out o' yo shadow and I engulfed you in mine....and unless yo a55 gone do something about it then that's where you will stay...

The countdown is on Saint...

*JJ begins to walk around The Saint in a circle.He then leans in close

JJ:Tick,tock....tick,tock....tick...

*Saint suddenly whirls around in a fury and he charges at JJ,taking him down to the canvass.The crowd are on their feet as Saint begins to throw huge right hands down into the face and body of JJ,who does his best to cover up.

RJ:I think The Saint has heard enough from JJ..

MW:JJ wanted a fight...he wanted this to happen...

RJ:We might need some security out here because I don't see either of these guys letting up...

*JJ manages to wrap his legs around Saint's waist and reverse the position.JJ begins to slam his forearm down into the face of Saint

RJ:JJ Johnson is targetting the nose of The Saint..

MW:If he breaks that then it will definitely turn the tide in his favour...

*Saint manages to get his feet up into JJ's chest and he boots him across the ring.Both men scramble back up and JJ rushes at Saint,slamming into him with a clothesline that takes both men flying over the top rope to the outside of the ring.They both crash down onto their feet and JJ lands a big right hand to the jaw of Saint,knocking him towards the announce table.

MW:They're coming towards us RJ..

RJ:I think we better move..

*JJ makes a beeline for Saint,only to receive a gigantic knee to the stomach.JJ doubles up in pain and Saint crashes his head against the top of the announce table three times.

MW:This is just an all out brawl..

RJ:Amazing how quickly friendships can fold here in 6WF...

*JJ staggers back and Saint picks him up in a bearhug position before slamming him back into the ringpost.JJ is in alot of pain as Saint then grabs his arm and whips him across the floor.......BOOM!

MW:OH MY...

*JJ manages to summon his power and reverse the whip,sending Saint crashing against the steel steps.The crowd are cheering as JJ leans against the apron to catch his breath.Saint holds his shoulder as he gets back up and rolls into the ring.

RJ:I really think we need somebody to stop this...

*JJ turns around and he slides back under the bottom rope.The Saint is up though and waiting for him.He stomps down visciously on the back of JJ before dropping several elbows to the back of JJ's neck.The crowd are booing as Saint drags JJ up by the head...

MW:Saint wants the "Divine Force"..

*Saint flips JJ up onto his shoulders for the powerbomb but JJ rains down hard punches to the top of Saint's head before jumping out the back.Saint quickly whirls around and JJ scoops him up

RJ:VIP EXPERIENCE!

*The crowd are roaring as JJ lifts Saint up for the sitdown tombstone driver but Saint manages to wriggle free.Both men are stood in the centre of the ring,trading huge punches.

MW:This is pure chaos...

*Ten security guards suddenly come running down to the ring and they climb in.JJ and The Saint are still trading blows as security manage to pull them apart.

MW:These guys do not look happy to see security...

RJ:I think it's for the best...otherwise these men were going to kill one another...

*JJ and Saint struggle against their restraints and they manages to push security away before charging back into the centre of the ring and they trade right hands.The crowd are cheering as security tries to pull both men apart again.JJ pushes one security guard through the ropes to the outside as Saint headbutts another.Both men then scramble back towards each other and Saint takes JJ down by the legs and they begins to throw fists as security topple ontop of them.

MW:This is unbelievable...

RJ:This is becoming more and more personal..

MW:JJ and The Saint have been a part of 6WF for 4 years...but we have never really found out who the better man is...

RJ:I think one way or the other we are going to get our answer in the coming weeks or months..

*Security manage to pull Saint up off of JJ and drag him to the corner.Saint is struggling and he looks furious,a small cut over the top of his right eye.JJ is then pulled up,sporting a deep cut across his right cheek.

MW:Both of these men sporting the injuries of war..

JJ:Oh it's on b1tch...

Saint:I am going to destroy you Johnson...

*Both men are kept in opposite corners but JJ manages to get free again and he charges across the ring,dives ontop of security to get at The Saint.He lands on Saint and crashes him back into the corner,where both men continue to trade blows with each other.JJ slams his knee into The Saint's stomach and lands a big uppercut...

MW:Saint could of just lost a tooth...

RJ:Well he's not slowing down..

*Saint grabs JJ by the throat and turns the table by slinging JJ into the corner.He targets the body with big right hands and then grabs JJ by the head and headbutts him.

MW:We need to hire better security...

*JJ manages to push Saint away and then meets him back in the centre of the ring.Both 6Wf superstars continue to land heavy blows before being pulled away again by security.Saint is dragged through the ropes by security to the outside and he looks angry as he tries to break free.More security come down to lend assistance as Saint points back at JJ in the ring.JJ spits on the floor and points back with anger.

RJ:These men are ready to tear each other apart...

MW:And in just a few days they will meet at Lockdown...I hate to think what the outcome of that encounter may be...

RJ:Two of the greatest in 6WF history are at breaking point...they are hell-bent on proving who the better man is...

MW:I wanna know who the better man is...and so does the 6WF universe.....these two are global stars but we need to know who is the best..

RJ:And I have a funny feeling that we are going to find out...this is just the beginning,knowing the competitive nature of both superstars I would say we are in for one hell of a ride...

*Saint is backed up the ramp,still aiming a tirade of abuse back at JJ.The crowd are breaking out in massive "JJ John-son" chants as JJ stands on the ropes and stares at his foe.

Saint:See you at Lockdown a55hole...

*Saint is backed towards the curtain as JJ looks around at the crowd before beating his chest and giving the Coalition Salute.Saint smiles back sadistically and shakes his head before entering the back.

MW:These two forces of nature are going to collide this Friday....and I for one,cannot wait..

RJ:It sure is going to be a clash of epic proportions..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 15 May 2012, 12:25 pm

Chris walks around the grinning Max and sneers at him

Chris: Excuses….EXCUSES….I don’t need to make excuses you lying piece of cr@p, all I have done is told the truth, you and your buddies out back can try and twist it all you want but we both know Max we both know how things happened, once you left this place you didn’t give two damns about me or my family, you left our tag team to go on to greater things but when you couldn’t even get by the first hurdle you high tailed out of here as usual, you dropped off the map, so I took my chances and low and behold I rose to the top, I took out Hero…I took out Greg…hell I even took them down together and while you were fighting begging for a match at Born in Fire, I was headlining with the Undisputed belt around my waist, how that must have hurt you Max, to see me get all the cheers and praise while you couldn’t even get on television and ended up fighting Jodie Marsh

Chris starts to laugh as its Max’s turn to start getting annoyed

Chris: Truth hurts doesn’t it Max, I can admit to the truth, yes I could have done things differently…yes I continued to wrestle whilst my wife was missing but it was the only way I could get near that sack of sh1t that had her, see Max you see everything in black and white, there is no room in that thick skull of yours for anything but “the world according to Max” if you were around you would have seen how Joyce been missing truly effected me and my kids, I was the one who had to listen to them cry themselves to sleep and I was the one who had too look at their faces when I had to leave them while I travelled back to this hole of a place to look for their mother, I had no help and in the end I gave up everything to get her back….EVERYTHING!!!

Chris stops and calms himself down as Max looks on with a worried look on his face

Chris: And what did I get in return? I got betrayed and tossed aside by everyone I cared about and while I was rotting in hospital where were you Max? You where 20 minutes up the road playing happy families with MY family, where you and that bitch having a good laugh at my expense? Did you enjoy stepping into my shoes, “look here comes Uncle Max, our saviour”, was that what it was all about Max? is that why you stopped me from winning the belt again was it you wanted to have what you never could, a beautiful wife, two beautiful kids a nice home….a family?

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 15 May 2012, 4:14 pm

Max looks surprised at Chris' comments;

Max: The truth hurts? It probably would hurt, if it wasn't all made up by you just so you can look like the honourable man in all of this, the "honest man" Chris Patricks, has a nice ring to it, but it wouldn't be true. You're the heel in all of this, you're the bad guy, you're out here trying to be the honest man but in reality you're pandering. You're pandering to the crowd, you're trying to make me look bad and make you look good, because you still care about what the people think. And that's despite you saying you don't give a Poopie what they think. And with regards to you saying you were headlining Born In Fire while I fought Jodie Marsh, you know I was the happiest guy in the back when you were beating Chaos, but then you admitting that would make you look bad eh. But saying I don't have a family...

(Max looks slightly concerned)

Max: You can say I stepped into your shoes Chris, playing happy families, but the TRUTH, there's that word again, the TRUTH is that I was purely doing what you should have been doing, being a role model to those children of yours, being a good listener while your wife poured her heart out, I was being a friend to you. You'll probably accuse me of forcing myself upon your wife and abusing your kids, because that's just the kind of guy you've become isn't it Chris. Make the whole world sympathise with Chris Patricks, it worked for a while when your brother and father were taken from you, but that well had run dry, hadn't it Chris, so you tried to milk it even more.

(Max stares intently at Chris)

Max: The facts are these Chris, YOU were the one who put your family in harms way, YOU were the one who went insane and was locked away, YOU were the one who agreed to us fighting Chaos in a Triple Threat match with the agreement being the best man won, then it was YOU who took it as a personal insult when YOU couldn't get the job done either! Just because I don't have children you accuse me of trying to steal yours? All I think Chris is they released you too early from that hospital.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 15 May 2012, 5:14 pm

Chris smiles wickedly at Max

Chris: The truth huh, great word that…truth, I have only told the truth to these people, I don’t need or want anybody’s sympathy, I just want my life back Max, the life I had before the likes of you and Greg and my “loving” wife have taken from me, I have nothing Max…nothing but at least I still have my kids and I will not let you or that sl*t take them away from me, you come out here and tell me and the world that im crazy, that all of this is inside my mind, that McLean’s should have kept me locked up, is this what you and the bitch came up with? Is this what she whispered into your ear as she sobbed and sniffled on your shoulder when you were in MY house playing Max the Martyr, is this what she wants now, to have me back in a padded room locked away so you can swoop in and keep my bed warm? Well it’s not going to happen Max, none of it, I aint going nowhere, I got a piece of paper to say im 100% sane, you two won’t get rid of me that easily so why don’t you go and get your own kids…..oh but that’s the thing isn’t it Max….you can’t can you….

RJ: What the hell is he saying?

MW: I think we all know what he’s saying RJ and it’s brilliant

Max looks at Chris with pleading eyes

Chris: Whats wrong Max, no witty comeback, no joke or funny t-shirt oh so the truth does hurt doesn’t it Mr. Incredible Hunk, maybe I will tell all these brainless baboons the real truth behind Max Adamson, the real reason why he doesn’t have a family of his own, the reason why he finds it easy to slip into my shoes when I was locked in hospital, well lets tell them shall we Max lets tell all those lovely women out there what they can expect when the throw their lot in with the Thunder from Down Under

Max mouths “Don’t do it”

Chris: Oh but I think we should Max you being the searcher of truth, you see everyone Max here has a little problem, you see this big strapping man has been hiding a big secret from you all, you see he comes out here all chest puffed out making lewd jokes being one of the lads, pretending to stare at women to make them pregnant but even if he had the mind powers of Professor X and the man hood of Dirk Diggler he still couldn’t get a flea up the duff, you see Max here cant have kids, isn’t that right tough guy

Chris starts to laugh as the crowd sit in silent shock

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue 15 May 2012, 9:14 pm

Cassius brings the mic to his lips when the arena lights begin to flash red and blue. Suddenly "DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION...IS ADVISED" sounds out over the arena speakers

As the opening warning of 'Edgecrusher' by Fear Factory sounds the crowd explode into a chorus of hatred.

Logan Kincade steps out onto the top of the ramp. He looks wired with his eyes opened wide he briefly gives a crazy smile but then returns to a blank expression. He stares down at Cassius in the ring, he makes his way towards the ring as Blue and Red pyros explode around him.

He walks around the ring slowly, always staring crazily at Cassius. He grabs a mic off the ring announcer and shoves him away to the disapproval of the crowd. Logan climbs the steps and enters the ring and immediately walks up to Cassius, Logan's height advantage is apparent when he looks down at Zhi. The music fades....

LK: Truth?

Crowd: YES!

LK: ...TRUTH!?......... The truth is I was ready and believe me when I say, very VERY able to beat the living snot out of you at Lockdown and take my Hardcore title because, let's face it, I am the only man in this company worthy of such a title. But the old man decided against it and started shouting in the way that he does....... (Logan laughs but the end of the laugh turns into a grunt)..... then I grab the chair, the old man keeps hold then good old Cassius takes his opportunity and sneaks the win, hows that for some truth Cass?

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

Logan moves away from Cassius and slowly paces around the ring.

LK: ...You made a mistake too Cassius (Cassius looks at Logan as if to sarcastically say "Oh really?") I am not your opponent..... I am the man who will finally relieve you of that which you so deride.....but yet so feverishly defend at every opportunity.

Logan stares into Cassius' eyes as the two men stare for a while Logan finally breaks the stare by turning to the crowd

LK: And you people, you cheer for a man such as Zhi, a man who fights for no one but himself, for what he calls honour, what makes you people think he gives a DAMN! about what you say?

Logan looks at Cassius again

LK: Am I wrong?....(Cassius just looks at Logan unflinching)........ of course I'm not, he is as selfish as the rest of the locker room back there. AND the best thing about it all, is he so hates that title on the mat that he drags it across the floor and kicks it around.

Do you not realise what he is kicking around......................... is you people...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOO

LK: Boo all you want! Boo until your pathetic lungs burst because nothing you say will make me any less RIGHT. Cassius doesn't care for the Hardcore title, is the same as saying Cassius doesn't care about the 6WF universe.

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: .....Of course that is only a half truth..... Cassius indeed doesn't care about the 6WF universe, and rightly so..... but he does care about the Hardcore title. He knows it, I know it and now....You idiots know it.

Logan laughs maniacally in the centre of the ring as Cassius looks on unmoved and unimpressed after a couple of seconds Logan stops his laughter dead and stares at Cassius with a smirk, his eyes wide, he eyeballs Cassius as if desperate to fight him...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 May 2012, 9:32 pm

A group of news reporters are gathered in a room with a table set up on stage. They murmur amongst themsleves when Kurt Hernandez and his trainers walk out to the stage, Kurt sits as his trainers stand around him. Chavo (the main trainer) begins to speak

C: Gentlemen, gentlemen. I am sorry for taking your time. I bet you are all wondering what this is all about

there is a flurry of responses from the press

C: You will all know by now who this man is sat in front of you. He is the Mexican Warrior, a former star of UFC....Kurt Hernandez. Now last week our debut didn't go as we would like to have planned. But luckily management have seen sense and allowed us to erase mistakes we made last week. They have made it official that this week we again go one on one with this wannabe MMA star Quade White in a best of three series.....si question

Chavo points at a reported who has his hand raised

R: When you say best of 3 is that a continuation from last week or is it fresh starting this Friday?

C: I don't think it matters if I'm being honest. After last week we have no intention of making the same mistakes twice. In fact we don't have any intention of facing this Quaide White ever again. You see we are going out there to not just beat Quaide White, we are going out there to end his career.

Chavo points as another reporter

R: I really don't see how you can be so confident given the fact White already has one victory here in 6WF and you have none

C: In answer to that question I will just tell you to watch on Friday night and I will show you exactly why we are so confident. We have been training harder than ever to ensure that Kurt is in the best possible shape, and as soon as he locks in that ankle lock White's ankle will be snapped and everybody will see why Kurt Hernandez is the Worlds most dangerous man....si you

Another reporter stands up

R: Question for Kurt. What do you predict for this Friday?

Kurt's trainer translates the question for him

K: PAIN!!!

there is another breakout of voices as the scene ends

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 15 May 2012, 9:47 pm

Dont fear the Reaper hits and Hobowalks out to a chorus of cheers. He stops for a few photos on his way to the ring before stopping at a couple dressed up as tramps near ringside.

He takes their sign off them and holds it up to the camera and gives a goofy grin (the sign reads "Hobo 2012 > Koni 2012"). He hands it back and rolls into the ring, mic in hand.

Hobo: Good evening Raffateers!

Crowd: Ho-BOx 5

Hobo: I thought I would come out and address the little show that Mr Swann put on for you earlier.

Crowd: Who?

Hobo: You remember - Trevor Swann. That guy who was in the 6WF a few years back. You might remember him from his amazing feud with.......errrr........You know. He is the cricket guy. The one who was out here beating up some local tramp for laughs.

Hobo: Well let me tell you this my feathered friend. No one takes advantage of the homeless in Brimingham. No one. We are professional sportsmen and we have a code. We only fight each other and leave the public alone. What you did was to take advantage of those less fortunate than you. And that is wrong.

Hobo: Lest you forget, I am the self appointed Moral Crusader (tm) of the 6CWF. I right the wrongs that the wrong doers of this commit. I uphold all that is good about this fed and I can tell you this. You aint, and have never been any good.

H: You stride around in your cricketing whites, swinging your bat at any unfortunate who gets in your way. Well let me tell you this, Trev, after this Thursday, your swinging days are over.

Crowd: Euphemism?

H: You can spit on your balls and rub them all you like.

You can go for all the stumpings that you want.

H: But it wont make a blind bit of difference when you face me. Cricketers are sticklers for the rules of the game. But when you face me, the rule book goes out of the window. You have to expect the unexpected. I am the equivalent of a googlie, a beamer and a chinaman (turns to the camera and whispers "no offence Cassisu) delivery all in one.

H: To beat me, you are going to have to leave your crease and take a chance. You are going to have to do ignore your instincts and go with your heart.

H: and having seen your previous matches and run in the 6WF, I can see that you have very little instinct and even less heart. In me, you face the impossible delivery. I am the Warne to your Gatting. Unplayable.

H: So you can bluster all you want. You can make statements of intent for the rest of the week. But we both know that come Thursday, I will be stood in that ring with my arm raised, crooked finger and all, as you walk back up the ramp to the pavillion.

H: And between that moment and now, I want to warn you and any other wrestler out back who has intentions not becoming of a 6CWF star. You break the morality code of this fed, and there will be consequences to pay. Hobo is on a MORAL CRUSADE (tm) and you are all being served this warning.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 16 May 2012, 10:42 am

The crowd are in shock as Chris Patricks smirks, Max Adamson stares at the floor and he is lost for words.

Chris: What's the matter Max? Cat got your tongue? Haha!

(Max sighs, and he slowly lifts the microphone to his mouth)

Max: Yeah, it's true. I do have a medical issue where I am unable to be a biological father to any children. I had shared that with my best friend Chris Patricks in confidence, but that son of a bitch seems to think he can get a one-up on me by blurting it out to the world... What that shows to me is not that Chris Patricks is a "bad guy", Chris Patricks is a heel, this shows Chris Patricks is a complete c**t...

(The crowd are a little shocked at the outburst)

Max: ...And it shows that Chris Patricks is a horrible horrible person. Chris, I might be unable to concive a child, but I still have the balls, and I am more of a man than you will ever be... And regardless of your outburst, regardless of you blaming me for your problems, I said at the start that Chris Patricks hates Max Adamson but Max Adamson pities Chris Patricks... Now, now you've done what you can to make it personal, Chris Patricks hates Max Adamson, and Max Adamson pities and immensely dislikes Chris Patricks, and Max Adamson is angry with Chris Patricks, and i've gone from wanting to beat some sense into you, to now wanting to just plain beat you down like my little Boston Bitch!

(The crowd erupt and a loud "Adamson" chant echoes around the arena)

Max: You see Chris Patricks, I didn't sleep with your wife, as lovely as she is, because I had respect. I had respect for her, and respect for you. I also have respect for your children. I had no intentions of ever becoming "Daddy Max" to your kids despite your paranoia. However, seeing as you've changed the game, you've clearly shown no respect for me, who knows Chris... You seem to think Clarissa is fair game, well, maybe, just maybe, Joyce becomes fair game too...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Wed 16 May 2012, 12:29 pm

A Door flies open backstage as Trevor storms through obviously in a fit of rage.

TS: Where the hell is that winker. How dare the little tramp talk about me like that. You bet I’m a stickler for rules but I don’t care what you throw at me just know that I’ll be the one who wins fairly and with good grace.

TS: Moral Crusader(tm) my cricket box. Next things he’ll be calling himself defender of the faith or his royal highness or a god or above all things putting himself on a par with a Hero(tm). He hasn’t got a moral fibre in his body and crusader what does he know about the crusaders. The good British soldiers of old heading off to defeat the Moorish people and bring them civilization.

TS: I’m the Crusader(tm) and he is just a Moor in my books. The people cry out for more of him when they don’t realise that he is a traitor and tramp trying to tread the way towards the terrific towering heights that Trevor Swann has scaled. Alliterate that crusader that’s what clever people do rather than resorting to double entendres or as you low life call them “Euphemisms”.

TS: Anyway I’m going to blast you Hobo out of this arena and while the people cry for more of you I’ll subdue you just like the Crusaders subdued the Moors. The only thing you’ll be is a mortal crusader (tm) when I show the world how mortal you are.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 16 May 2012, 1:00 pm

Just as Max is about to finish his sentence Chris snaps and tackles him to the ground, they start to trade punches as referees and security run down to the ring and separate the two, they get Chris back into the ring as Max is pushed up the ramp

Max: CHRIS!!! Don’t worry, Il take very good care of Joyce…why wouldn’t I…WHY!!!

Chris shouts at Max “Your dead Adamson…DEAD” and tries to get through the security as Max waves at him from the ramp

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 16 May 2012, 6:48 pm

Uryu can be seen be seen walking to the top of the ramp but the lights in the arena go pitch black as some the fans start to boo.

A scorpion appears attacking its prey on the titantron as "I wont do what you tell me" blasts through the speakers as Uryu can be seen smiling. Scorpion appears on the top of the ramp and begins to taunt Uryu and the crowd before going to speak.

S: Uryu I’m going to show you why i am the greatest thing this company has ever seen this Thursday and make you eat those words!...Uryu you can moan complain but you just don’t get it do you??

Uryu goes to speak but Scorpion stops him.

S: That was rhetorical question genius. You have been in this company for a long long time sure you took a few months off after little gregers burnt you but apart from that what have you done in this company to put yourself into the history books???

S: That’s right nothing...don’t give me the crap of "I was a tag team champion" because I’m sure anyone could win a title with someone watching their back. Oh and Uryu what you said about Mcgraw and Logan is none of your business I knew for a fact this day would happen and I’m going to show Danny why i deserve to be up there and why I’m better then the hardcore division!"!!

S: This will not be the last that me and Danny meet Uryu and as for Logan?
Oh wait i mean Blue Dragon...? Wait that’s not right never mind i have something in mind to make sure the man never manages to walk again.

Scorpion eye balls Uryu before grinning.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 16 May 2012, 7:18 pm

*Uryu sighs happily and puts his cap on backwards before laughing*

Uryu: Scorpion, you realise that you do not have all of the facts about me. I was a European Champion in possibly the toughest era of 6WF, where I was placed into multiple hardcore matches, steel cage matches, ladder matches heck I fought Cassius Zhi for five weeks straight and got my @$$ handed to me but I still got up and carried on! I fought off three guys by myself in an elimination match and I am supposed to be concerned by the guy who plays bum bait with the boss?

Crowd: Laugh

Uryu: I am in the history books for more than just titles. I am in the history books for being the guy that these fans look to if they want someone sorting out, I am their representative, their hopes and dreams run through and reside in me and whilst I may not win matches all the time. I can count on them to cheer for me every single time I walk down this ramp to kick somebodys @$$! If I do not get the victory I get VERY close and my opponent knows it, the guys in the back know it and when we enter our match this week both you and Zane will know it.

*Uryu smiles as the crowd cheer*

Uryu: You may be a former Hardcore Champion but in the era I started in, your matches against Cassius were nothing to the ones I was put through on a weekly basis. If you would travel back to then, you would not survive a month because walking through hell is not easy kid. If you want a demonstration of hell, I will gladly give you a demonstration, or you could just pound his @$$ like the whiny little ***** you are!

*Uryu stares at Scorpion*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 16 May 2012, 8:08 pm

"Money" plays on the speakers and The Consultant wanders down the aisle, giving out business cards to various fans. Some of them rip them up, some of them chuck the cards back at him but there are some that hold onto them. One fan holds a sign up saying "The Consultant changed my life". The Consultant see's that sign and points at it laughing before giving a "phone me" hand sign to the fan. He gets a microphone, taps it once or twice and then addresses the fans.

The Consultant: Ladies and Gentleman, and those in between. You know who you are. Let me introduce you to the next Freeweight Champion. The awe-inspiring sight of Vortex!

"Breathe" feels the arena and the lights go down. Green smoke starts rising from the ramp, and Vortex rises from it. He slams his hands together as the main song hits and a massive pyro goes off. He then rushes to the ring and stands behind the The Consultant. The house lights go up as they both stand there.

There are a few cheers and boo's, and the crowd start chanting. But still The Consultant stands with Vortex and says nothing. They stand there for a good 5 minutes. The crowd grow increasingly restless. After a while The Consultant finally speaks.

The Consultant: Oh, I am sorry. Were you expecting something else? I just came out here to tell you a fact. I didn't think you wanted anything else from me

The crowd start booing. Vortex goes and shakes the ring ropes in anger. The Consultant goes to calm him down.

The Consultant: Ok, Ok.....boy are you people hard to please. If anyone in the back disagrees that Vortex won't become the next Freeweight champion, then please make yourself known

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 16 May 2012, 8:17 pm

Scorpion stares at Uryu then starts to clap in a sarcastic manor.

S: Great history lesson there Uryu where they the same ones that got you and Classira together? Oh did I touch a soft spot there?

Uryu can be seen getting a bit angry but calms down.

S: Now time for my history lesson Uryu....I’m the man that faced Saint ,
Cassius, Blue Dragon heck I’m the man that defines a new generation and I am the man that has bought back the prestige to the hardcore title! Not Cassius, not the great saint heck not even Blue dragon who managed to hold it for the longest period and made it in to the worst title ever. I am the man that fears nothing Uryu!!

S: Me being Straight-Edge is a part of this Uryu for a fact i watched with my own eyes my alcoholic “son of a b****” father beat the living into my mother and what happened to my mother Uryu? That’s right because of him she was all ways depressed and thought the only way out was by using drugs!

S: Uryu you may not realise this but me being Straight edge is a life style it was never a choice. I had to do this to make sure I did not become like them , to be a better person and bring some justice to our family name and what happened Uryu my father hates me and what I do...this is the same man that beat up my mother.

S: that is the reason Uryu why I am a role model to the fans in this arena today and why they tune in every single week!! I am the industry and I am the man that is here to save this company and make sure that are ratings are higher than “You ze understand’s” show! (6cw)

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 16 May 2012, 8:44 pm

Suddenly the crowd start to cheer as Jdrop blast's through the arena speakers, Yellow and green pyrotechnics blast of into the rafters and the cheers get louder when Dragon comes out from round the curtain with his Free weight championship wrapped round his waste.

Dragon then jogs on the spot for a few seconds and tapping his Free weight championship and then runs down the ramp tagging fans as he goes, Dragon then dives through the middle rope and does a forward roll and stands on his feet and stares at the Consultant and and Vortex.

Dragon then grabs a microphone from the ring announcer and waits for the music to stop playing and for the fans to settle down.

Dragon: Well if it isn't Mrs and Mrs Marsha mellow head.

The crowd start to chant Marsha mellow.

Dragon: So you think you are going to be the next free weight champion do you Vortex?

Well how can that be when you have to beat me to get that title.

Dragon taps the title around his waste as Vortex just looks on.

Dragon: You even kid napped my brother Foo Poo.

Crowd cheer and start the Foo Poo chant.

Dragon: To get this belt and failed then so what makes you think you can get this belt now?

I took on 6 other men when I defended my title and came out the winner, You are just one man, One man who is how you say it, Erm,Ah yes , He is your bitch.

Crowd: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragon: Or should that be the other way around Vortex, You are the Consultants Bitch, He say jump, You say how high, He say, Lick my boots, You say, Which one first, Left or right.

Vortex can be seen getting angry with a red mist forming all over his face as the Consultant try's to calm him down.

Dragon: You will never beat me for this title on your own Vortex, That is why you have Mrs Marsha Mellow head there with you to help you get the win.

You are a man win no honour, A man who never get a win on his own and a man who doesn't know how to read cos if you did you would by some soap have a bath and then a shower and then drown your self in bleach and then buy some smelly stuff spray it on you then hope that you could get that bad smell away from you.

The crowd start to cheer for Dragon.

Dragon: Now Mr and Mrs Marsha mellow head, what do you have to say now.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 16 May 2012, 8:45 pm

*Uryu nods and looks sad

Uryu: You...have my sympathy Scorpion. You had a hard upbringing and you have gotten through it. Heck I understand where you are coming from now, I thought before you were an @$$hole but I understand now. This is where you come to try and ignore the past, where you try and show your family " I can do this" You are trying to be a role model and I respect that.

*Uryu then applauds sincerely and gets the crowd to join in*

Uryu: You hurt inside, I get that and I am here to help if you want to talk. Where I draw the line however is with you constantly trying to shove it down these peoples throats like a preacher at Armageddon! You are like...the Anti Billy Mays, you keep talking and talking, trying to force feed your philosophy to the fans when they don't want it. Hey, I am here to listen but you must understand that everyone has free choice and they might drink to be merry, heck I drink vodka on occation but I do not smoke, I do not touch recreational drugs, only those what doctors prescribe for illness or pain.

*Uryu looks around*

Uryu: These people have free will and they have the right to say "no" to you. They can ignore you if they want but what I intend to do is give you the option of a shoulder to cry on.

*Uryu nods, offering a handshake*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 16 May 2012, 9:04 pm

The Consultant lets the crowd chant away and looks unmoved. Vortex breathes heavily and you can sense his anger. The Consultant backs Vortex into the corner and asks him to stand there. He then turns his attention to Dragon

The Consultant: That is quite a speech there. Unfortunately I don't have access to Google translator, so I will just have to offer these good people some much needed subtitles. You see, this so called Dragon, has played up for laughs in all the time I have been here. Yes, it makes for jolly fun and inspiration for all your witty signs, but what kind of champion is he really?

The fan's chant in support of Dragon, and the Consultant starts laughing.

The Consultant: Ok Ok, scrub that. What kind of a man is the so called Dragon? Let me enlighten you all. This man is a coward. He has always been a coward. Why do you think he is making fun of myself and Vortex? Playing up the crowd? No.....it is because he is scared.

Dragon goes to speak, but The Consultant cuts him in half

The Consultant: No No No...you listen you slitty eyed clown. We are not playing games anymore. The time has come for you to get serious. The guy behind me will BREAK you. He will CRUSH you. And he will enjoy doing it. And it is that point that the entire 6WF universe will come to understand the true meaning of the power that I hold.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 16 May 2012, 9:32 pm

The Dragon claps his hands together after the Consultants little speech and looks down at his Free weight championship wrapped round his waist.

Dragon: Very well said Mr Marsha Mellow head, You have just confirmed to me and the 6wf universe what we all ready new you were and that is how you say?..........Ah yes a numpty

The crowd cheer once again for the Dragon who try's not to laugh at him self.

Dragon: Now If I was a coward would I come down to this very ring with you two half brains and take the winkle out of you to your face may I add if I was a coward, I would not.

If I was a coward I would hire my self a man who look like a big bird and hide behind him and let him do all the talking for me, Oh wait, He all ready does that don't you Vortex.

The crowd continue to do the Big Bird chant as Vortex gets even more angry in the corner of the ring.

Dragon: As for me getting serious, there will be nothing more serious about me when I face your smelly ass baboon over there in the corner and I will still be your Free weight champion.

Dragon unwraps the title from his waist and holds it in the air as The Consultant look up at the Free weight championship as does Vortex, and the crowd continue to cheer for the Dragon.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 16 May 2012, 9:48 pm

The Consultant stares at the title and shrugs his shoulders. He waits until the chants have died down.

The Consultant: You can't say I didn't give you a chance Dragon. Frankly I am too old and have been in this game for far too long, to talk to someone who belongs in a playground. Certainly doesn't deserve to be in this country.

Vortex strides up next to The Consultant.

The Consultant: The thing is Dragon, this guy doesn't need to talk. Why should he? There is a lot of talk in this godforsaken federation, and only certain individuals have anything worth saying. But you continue with your petty rants and insignificant ramblings Dragon. I know it. You know it. And all these people know it. You are a lost child in a man's world. Hell, even your brother realized that.

The crowd starting chanting Foo Poo's name.

The Consultant: Ah yes....the illusive Foo Poo. Quite a brother you have there. Where is he now you say? Looking after family business. The family that is too ashamed to be with you right now. Face it Dragon. You are a failure whose got lucky so far. But your luck will run out. But hey.....you can always get a job as a comedian.

The Consultant looks at his watch and then motions to Vortex.

The Consultant: Times up I am afraid Dragon. Feel free to carry on twittering on to these lost souls. I have things to do and people to see. And you bore me. Take good care of that belt for me. Because, come Friday, Vortex will be the first of many champions that will join The Consultancy. And hopefully you and I will never need meet again.The joke's on you Dragon......the game is not finished and there are surprises in store.

"Money" hits and The Consultant and Vortex walk out of the ring. Dragon continues to hold the title aloft to huge cheers, but the two men simply ignore it.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed 16 May 2012, 10:13 pm

*A large cheer goes up around the arena as a camera backstage finds Nay watching the confrontation between Logan and Cassius on a small TV. *

*Clarissa comes into shot, her skirt and shirt tucked into her pants and her hair looking all dishevelled*

Clarissa: Nay, a quick word please

*Nay looks Clarissa up and down, before shaking his head with a look of disgust*

Nay: It’s pretty appropriate you turned up for this interview like that Clarissa. You see it’s not just you getting royally screwed around here.

*Clarissa blushes and tries to sneak out of picture to sort herself out, Nay grabs the microphone of her and lifts it to continue speaking*

Nay: You see last week when Logan said he was sick of waiting around for his shot and was going to start taking it, I didn’t realise he meant from McGraw.

*Clarissa puts her hand over the mic and whispers to Nay about kids watching*

Nay: Sorry, Clarissa but that should be me getting a hardcore title shot, First Logan screws me at Night of Glory, and all so he could become just another stooge for a man who has been screwing me over ever since I stepped foot in this company. McGraw.

You see Clarissa when I first arrived in 6WF he brought back any old wrestlers he could persuade to keep me down, but i overcame that challenge and in the process became part of the number one Tag team in the company, but would he give us the title shots we deserved, No.
So i turned me sights on singles glory, finally got my chance and Logan screws me, and the very next show i find out he is in cahoots with, you guessed it, McGraw.

Yet this week I’m teaming with Clarke James to face Logan and McManus, a team so suited they both need to hide behind a couple of b***** to get the job done. McManus I only want Logan but I will break your legs if you get in my way.

Logan in that ring tonight, there is no where you can hide, no one to hide behind. Time for me to force McGraw’s hand. And if that means putting you out of action, all the better for me.

You see i am going to win this match, prove why it should me getting these title shots and cement my place as the best of the new breed tonight.

*Nay Drops the mic an goes back to staring at the screen, just ignoring Clarissa as she tries to get some follow up questions in

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 17 May 2012, 11:04 am

Cassius looks down at the 6WF Hardcore Title on the mat, then back at Logan

Cassius : I couldn’t care less about the 6WF Hardcore Title, Logan. And don’t try and double guess me on that, because you will be making a massive error in judgement. I tend to find the horrors of reality are a far more effective weapon than any bluff.
And the reality is, that there is only one division in which I belong, Logan. A division that I have dominated in the past, and will dominate once again in the future. Your opponent, Kincade, is a two time World Champion… a future World Champion.

Cassius takes a step towards Logan, and places a hand on his shoulder.

Cassius : Are you really ready for that, Logan?

Cassius snorts a dismissive, one syllable laugh.

Cassius : I am not Nay Bother.
Or James McManus.
Or Uryu, Kincade.

I am something a hell of a lot more serious, Logan. I am the New World Super-Power, Cassius Zhi. The challenge I present is of a scale that you have never faced in your life! And you’re telling me that you’re the man that will relieve me of this title that I deride? Is that a promise Logan?

Do you really want to make a promise like that, Logan? Because a promise not kept, to me, is even worse that a child not kept.
It would make you even worse than your selfish parents.

Cassius’ eyes narrow slyly. Challenging an emotion from Logan

Cassius : At least when you were given up by your parents, you managed to survive to this day. But if you relinquish a promise made to defeat me now, then you will never get another chance. It will die. Your promise, along with your career, will die. This is your only opportunity Logan. And it will become just another piece of waste on your pile of regrets. Your victory at Night of Glory, just another burnt photograph.

Cassius leans down and picks up the 6WF Hardcore Championship belt, holding it front of him and looking at it without any emotion.

Cassius : I do not bluff, Logan. I really don't care about this Hardcore Championship.
Hell, you may even be right that I don’t care about these fans, or anyone else affiliated with 6WF.
But I do care about reputation, Kincade.

I care about my reputation as I go about defending the indefensible.

And I care about the reputation of this title… which would surely be damaged even further than having an undeserved champion like me… by having a champion, who spends more time in front of the make-up mirror than Jessica.

How very Hardcore… … … Kincade.

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 17 May 2012, 2:03 pm

Nay is still Staring into the camera as Mcmanus walks round the corner, clapping his hands sarcastically.

JM- You Really Think You Are Going to Beat Me And Kincade Don't You?
You Know Once Upon A Time I Called Me And The Fanatic, The Parasite Killers (small pop from a small section of the crowd) The Most Dominating, Violent, Technical Tag Team in 6WF History. But I Feel That That Describes Me And Mr.Kincade A Whole Much More Better Don't You? Now Me And Logan May Not See Eye To Eye, But We Do Share One Common Trait And That Is Commitment And The Need To Win. We Are Here To Prove Just Like Me And Swann Did Last Week That The Future Is Bright In The Company Called 6WF And That The Old Days Of Has Beens Like Hero, Who I hear Is Running Around Another Company Like The Power Hungry Lunatic He Has Always Been. People Like Finlay, People Like All The Legends Club Members, Days Have Well And Truly Past.

C- Have you been drinking James............I mean Mr.Mcmanus, your breath stinks of Alcohol.

JM- Why Thanks For Noticing, Yes, Yes I Have. I Have Been Out Celebrating A Very Special Occasion In My Life.

C- Birthday?

JM- No

C- Your Getting Married?

JM- Well Yes I am, How Ever Did You Guess? You Want An Invite?

Clarissa nods

JM- Tough You Aren't Getting One HAHAHAHAHA, See You Tommorow 6WF Universe

Mcmanus leaves and weaves his way down the corridor, before falling over

JM- DAMN WIRE

The camera zooms in to show there is no wire.

MW- Well Congrats To The Happy Couple.

RJ- But How Will Mcmanus Be Able To Even Compete Tommorow, If He Is Like That

MW- Simples Idiot..................... Its Tommorow This is Today. Mcmanus Is The Prime Pro, He Will Be Fine

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 17 May 2012, 2:12 pm

Clarke James walks into the building dressed as Max Adamson, he see's Clarissa looking dishevelled, wandering around, he wolf whistles at her before staring at her for 30 seconds....

Clarissa: MAX! That is it! I have had it with you staring! I'm going to McGraw about this!!!!

Clarissa runs off in anger as James bursts out laughing...

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu 17 May 2012, 5:47 pm

Logan bursts out laughing into Cassius' face which clearly angers him.

LK: Bwahahahahaha!...... That's the best you can do? Bring up my past? Oh Cassius I expected so much more from you, from the great Cassius Zhi.....

Logan turns away from Cassius and looks up to the rafters.

LK: Ahhhh..... I blame myself really, I expected you to be the same guy you used to be, The legend..... but alas, he is gone forever....to be replaced by a Green tea sipping delusional weakling who takes his cues from a two-bit whore like Miss Jessica.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Logan turns to face Cassius occasionally glancing at the Hardcore title.

LK: Cassius... This war paint is a reminder that I am not just the most Hardcore wrestler in the world today, but I am also a former convict, the things I have seen and the things I have done would turn you white.....well whiter than you already are, This is to show that no one can underestimate me.....and If you do, Zhi..... then I PROMISE... ... that you will see me, Logan KINCADE! (Crowd: BOOOOO) relieve you of that title you so dearly love.

LK: I promise you Zhi, I promise....I PROMISE! I PROMISE! I PROMISE!

Logans face starts to twist into a crazy smirk.

I PROMISE! I PROMISE! I!........

....Promise.

Logan grins at Cassius as he drops the Microphone as 'EdgeCrusher' hits and the Crowd boo as Logan exits the ring and backs up the ramp, all the time staring crazily at Cassius and motioning a belt around his waist as Cassius just looks on unimpressed.

Logan reaches the stage, stops and stares at Cassius as 'They Say' hits to a huge cheer from the Crowd. Cassius stares down the ramp at Logan as the show goes to commercial...

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 17 May 2012, 8:26 pm

(Cassius and Logan are still staring each other down as we come back from commercial when out of nowhere a huge pyro explosion starts with none of it seaming timed, the lights then proceed to go wild and the titontron goes to white noise. A distorted laugh is heard. The following appears on the titontron

"Re-affirming parameters... Order must be re-confirmed... Destiny must be fulfilled"

With this the lights go off and the distorted laugh becomes undistorted. Suddenly the laughter stops before "Its an Omen" screams out over the loudspeakers. The crowd descend into boos and drown out the change to "Granite". Chaos the walks out sporting a new ring gown with a hood. He stares at Logan before raising a microphone to his lips)

C: So this is what this company has descended to since your True Prophet was robbed of his title. This is what the parasites will have to sit through now that I am no longer where I deserve to be.

(Chaos' lip curls)

C: You see whilst one man has a sub-par identity crisis the other is busy holding a title that he believes is below him. Well isn't this just lovely, its as if I am watching an episode of Hollyoaks. Except the fact that even their performances are more sincere. I mean come on Zhi, can you not see that you're not relevant anymore. You're over the hill, you're past it and most importantly you lost to the Saint.

Your True Prophet would not have done that. In fact you're true prophet is only without HIS World Title at the moment as I was screwed out of it. Everyone saw what happened at Night of Glory, the referee quick counting the pin and even then I got my shoulder up.

Yet apparently Crime Lord is now the World Champion and there is nothing I can do about it. Apparently your True Champion doesn't get the rematch that was in his contract as the man who he "lost" the title to is no longer the bloody World Champion.

(Chaos turns to Logan)

You want to be associated with that parasite? You want to run around pretending to be something other than worthless then be my bloody guest. Just why don't you go do it somewhere that doesn't insult my senses.

(Chaos' head snaps back to Cassius and he starts to walk slowly down the ramp)

Zhi, this week me and you go one on one for the first time ever. And have you not noticed that this historic match is not headlining Born in Fire, it is being given away for free. And you know what else Zhi

(Chaos licks his lips)

This is the first time since Night of Glory that I won't have to watch my back. There will be no distractions. There will be no mercy.

Come Lockdown there will be only one possible outcome, and that shall be yours truly, the Best in the Business, tearing you limb from limb. For every ounce of pain that having my title ripped from me caused me, for every gram of torture that having my mind ripped apart caused me, I will cause you double.

Tibetan Torture is nothing Cassius. Once I am finished with you you will wish that you had never got up off that canvas.

(Chaos enters the ring and goes face to face with Cassius)

I am the rightful World Champion and you are just an obstacle.

You will be my first sacrifice to Destiny.

I will take back what is mine.

I am the TRUE WORLD CHAMPION.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 18 May 2012, 1:12 pm

Cassius stares a hole through Chaos, as he allows the feverish crowd to cease booing the former World Champion. As the crowd begin to silence, Cassius strokes the back of his head and begins to slowly pace the ring.

Cassius : I… shall become the almighty Chaos’ first sacrifice?

His first sacrifice?

So enlighten me Chaos, what was the relinquishing of the World Heavyweight Title if not your first sacrifice? Was it a pre-sacrifice ritual? A ceremonial washing of the hands? Or merely an act of carelessness? Or even… mediocrity?

Cassius stops pacing and eyeballs Chaos again, before returning to his pacing, still stroking the back of his head in contemplation.

Cassius : Speaking of that World Heavyweight Championship, you know… whilst you were making your grand entrance a moment ago, it really got me thinking, Chaos. Even as hard as it is TO think whilst your little rave is going on up there on the stage, with all the strobing, and the static, and the feedback… I thought all the same. And what I thought about Chaos… what I wondered… was how in the hell did you ever become 6WF World Heavyweight Champion in the first place?

Fans : YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Cassius : It really is no wonder that your little acid house entrance is accompanied by your voracious laugh filling the arena… because I’m sure deep down you can’t believe you made it just as much as me!
But then, as I was wondering… in a world of my own, watching your lips move, but not really taking any notice of what they were saying, through a very genuine lack of interest… you delivered unto me the answer, like the True Prophet you claim to be Chaos; How did Chaos rise to the top of this company, and lay claim to its most prized possession?

In amongst all the whinging and the psycho-babbling proclamations, you answered my question, Chaos?

Friday Night… is the first time… you and I have ever faced each other.

That… is how you rose to the top.

Fans : CASSIUS GONNA KILL YA! CASSIUS GONNA KILL YA!

Cassius takes a step towards Chaos and stares emotionlessly at him

Cassius : You claim I am your obstacle, Chaos, but you know as well as I do, that this is an obstacle you strategically avoided on your ascent, but one that you could never avoid forever. Hence…. We find ourselves face to face at Lockdown!

And at Lockdown, Chaos… I will show everyone that you are no prophet.
You’re no more than an illusionist, with your greatest illusion being your claim to be Champion, when you had never beaten the best!
Never even faced... the best.

You're no prophet, Chaos.
Just a David Copperfield wannabe.

But unlike David Copperfield, you will not walk through The Great Wall, Chaos.
You will not traverse this obstacle... and there will be no sacrifice.

You will not beat me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri 18 May 2012, 1:43 pm

Logan, beings to laugh hysterically down the microphone but the laugh tails off into aN ANGRY grunt.

LK: HAHAHAHAHahahahahaa....AAAAAAAAHA.......NNNNNNNNNNGH!! *Logan takes a deep breath through his nostrils*... Chaos...... The Man that the Blue Dragon made. Well not the real Blue Dragon, that imposter in the back. (Crowd: BOOOOOOO)...I would love to stay and break your tiny frame but seeing as you hold no title other than shortest "super" star, well.... It wouldn't be worth my while.....ya get me? I best be off, got to get ready to slap the taste buds out of Nay Bother's mouth... Take good care of my title Zhi... ...And don't forget... I promise.

The crowd boo as Logan drops the mic and smirks as he exits through the curtain.

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri 18 May 2012, 1:49 pm

(Chaos stares back at Cassius before his trademark smirk returns)

C: Shut it you parasite. MY world championship was stolen from me. Was it not for the conspiracy against your True Prophet then I would still be where I belong. Right at the top of the tree.

You see Cassius, whilst you might not be able to open your mind and see the bigger picture. Whilst you are stuck with your tunnel vision I can see everything.

I am the Best in the Business, I am the Greatest Cruiserweight in the World. And come Lockdown this plucky little cruiserweight will lay out the Great Wall.

(Chaos does his normal laugh)

I am better than you Cassius, I am better than everyone and I will get MY title back.

(The crowd boos furiously)

And in that regard you will be my first sacrifice to Destiny. You see Cassius, Destiny is still calling me. Have you ever heard here? Of course you haven't. All of your actions are too, whats the word, oh yes, Random. That's the difference between me and you. My actions are planned, thought out in advance. This allows me to strike where it hurts the most.

Tick

Tick

Boom!

(On Boom Chaos' feigns going to hit Cassius before smirking and rolling out of the ring)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down