The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sheiras & Buckland join the homogenous court & time campaigns

+4
lydian
lags72
Josiah Maiestas
bogbrush
8 posters

Go down

Sheiras & Buckland join the homogenous court & time campaigns Empty Sheiras & Buckland join the homogenous court & time campaigns

Post by bogbrush Sat May 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Fleming has recruited them to his side of the argument, joining almost everyone that is fed up with time delays and the same-court circuit.

Seems to be every programme now. Come back Tenez, you are vindicated.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Sheiras & Buckland join the homogenous court & time campaigns Empty Re: Sheiras & Buckland join the homogenous court & time campaigns

Post by Josiah Maiestas Sat May 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Tenez is the victim of free speech, bring him back!!!
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Sheiras & Buckland join the homogenous court & time campaigns Empty Re: Sheiras & Buckland join the homogenous court & time campaigns

Post by bogbrush Sat May 12, 2012 7:06 pm

Free the 606v2 One!
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 7:10 pm

It is good now the press and pundits alike a now in agreement with each other about the rules to be enforced and to bring a respect back to the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Anyhow what happened to Tenez?? I must be the only one not in the know.

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sat May 12, 2012 7:14 pm

He was persecuted for his beliefs by the authorities.

Well, sort of.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 7:16 pm

Is he banned???

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Sat May 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Sounds bad.

Was he burnt at the stake ?

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sat May 12, 2012 7:23 pm

Yeah, gone to ja606.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Sat May 12, 2012 7:59 pm

Nearly all people on this forum have always agreed time rules need adhering to and we need more variety, not homogeneity - everyone is tired of the same slow courts year round.

However, that said this ultra fast slippy clay isn't the answer, nor at this time of year. I note they came up with the amazing speed index stat that the round of last 32 at Madrid this year has produced more tiebreaks than the same round at Wimbledon 1998, ie. back in fast grass Goran/Sampras era...and they were 5 set matches not 3! Amazing. And this is meant to be clay...!
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sat May 12, 2012 8:09 pm

You can get statistical anomalies and they don't mean everything they look like, but I agree this surface certainly isn't any kind if answer.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Sat May 12, 2012 8:21 pm

Yeah, when 6'5' Berdy is reaching clay Masters finals something really weird is going on...
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Sat May 12, 2012 10:58 pm

bogbrush wrote:Free the 606v2 One!

You don't even get a life sentence for murder! Justice is rough on 606v2...

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Sun May 13, 2012 12:19 am

I was about to post a thread regarding Tenez, what happened to him? he is one of the best posters in my view, what happened to Amrit as well, did they both get banned for having opposite views

Tat would be kiddish, Tenez was a regular in 606 as well as 606v2, its a shame if he would have been banned.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvSports! Sun May 13, 2012 12:37 am

tenez was banned and went to another website for promoting that website on here amongst other things and amrit is posting on that website too but i dont think he was banned.

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 12:39 am

Apparently he caused too much work for those that set up this forum, and those that put their time and money into it etc for us to use for free.

At the end of the day all this is only possible through the time and effort of others. If you want to waste their time on points of minor consequence or interest over and over and be "rude" over it - you will eventually get banned. It is about being socially aware.

Of course I could be entirely wrong - I am just guessing as I didn't see the interaction that caused it.

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Sun May 13, 2012 3:27 am

LuvSports! wrote:tenez was banned and went to another website for promoting that website on here amongst other things and amrit is posting on that website too but i dont think he was banned.
I do not believe that is quite accurate. I understand Tenez was banned because he was unpopular with a number of posters who would not participate while he was here. I believe noleisthebest was then banned for promoting the website where Tenez moved. If I remember it correctly, Hero posted explanation to this effect on one of the earlier threads.

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sun May 13, 2012 7:09 am

Tenez posted far more sense than any number of posters who are by definition idiots for taking such childish position.

Let's not forget, he initiated the arguments that time delays benefit the grinders because they run out of steam without them, and that the courts had been neutered. These are now mainstream media subjects. We were much better off with insight like that around.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down