The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

really worry about vince if this is true

+5
MtotheC
Nay
Jammy31
Miz NG
Mr Video Man
9 posters

Go down

really worry about vince if this is true Empty really worry about vince if this is true

Post by Mr Video Man Sun 20 May 2012, 5:28 pm

"I get a call from Gregory Dark, the director. He says, “We’ve got a little problem here.” This call is from Australia. I said, “What’s the problem?” He goes, “Vince has a suggestion about the movie.” I said, “Well, it’s his movie.” He goes, “Vince wants this scene in the movie where Kane’s character pulls out his Winkle, and he wants it to be three feet long.” I thought there was a connection problem, I said “Greg, can you just back up and repeat that last line for me?” He goes, “Yes, Vince wants Kane’s Winkle to be three feet long, and none of the producers are saying anything about it.” So I sat there, I go, “Oh, this is not good. This is not good. This is really not good.” In the right movie, that’s genius, that’s absolutely brilliant, but not for this movie...........

if this turns out to be true and not a rumour i am seriously worried about vince mcmahons mental health....kane in a film showing off his 3 foot long ding dong? really? really?
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

really worry about vince if this is true Empty Re: really worry about vince if this is true

Post by Miz NG Sun 20 May 2012, 5:46 pm

Length isn't important, it's what Kane does with it that counts! Whistle

Miz NG

Back to top Go down

really worry about vince if this is true Empty Re: really worry about vince if this is true

Post by Jammy31 Sun 20 May 2012, 6:17 pm

It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean. Whistle
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sun 20 May 2012, 6:22 pm

At least we know why he is called the Big Red Monster

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sun 20 May 2012, 6:27 pm

Jammy31 wrote:It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean. Whistle

True but you can't get across the ocean in a dingy!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilliant_yep Sun 20 May 2012, 7:20 pm

sjh5678 wrote:In the right movie, that’s genius, that’s absolutely brilliant

I can't think of any movie on Earth that would need a 36 inch member. I don't want to see any film with a John Thomas longer than the height of Verne Troyer.

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Sun 20 May 2012, 7:53 pm

3 feet long? really? really?

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Sun 20 May 2012, 7:54 pm

wait, forget questioning the length, he wants kane to take his d**k out in a movie? What! really?

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Sun 20 May 2012, 9:17 pm

Brilliant_yep wrote:

I can't think of any movie on Earth that would need a 36 inch member. I don't want to see any film with a John Thomas longer than the height of Verne Troyer.

free willy?
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 May 2012, 9:44 pm

I guess this could bring a whole new angle to the "Brothers of Destruction"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 May 2012, 11:19 am

Why on earth would anyone want to see Kane's todger?

Back to top Go down

Post by jomosactingcoach Mon 21 May 2012, 11:50 am

sjh5678 wrote:
Brilliant_yep wrote:

free willy?

Three foot willy Sorry
jomosactingcoach
jomosactingcoach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Mon 21 May 2012, 11:59 am

MtotheC wrote:
Jammy31 wrote:It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean. Whistle

True but you can't get across the ocean in a dingy!

But you'll get wetter than you would on a Yacht Erm
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Mon 21 May 2012, 12:22 pm

I guess you could ask Chyna back for a film.

WWE presents - A Long Hard Kaning

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down