The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bradley-Pacquiao outcome

+13
Atila
88Chris05
Fists of Fury
PPVxHOTTY
Rodney
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
Steffan
ONETWOFOREVER
manos de piedra
AlexHuckerby
azania
BoxingFan88
Sugar Floyd Louis
17 posters

Go down

Poll

Bradley-Pacquiao outcome Vote_lcap11%Bradley-Pacquiao outcome Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
Bradley-Pacquiao outcome Vote_lcap29%Bradley-Pacquiao outcome Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 8 ]
Bradley-Pacquiao outcome Vote_lcap0%Bradley-Pacquiao outcome Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Bradley-Pacquiao outcome Vote_lcap18%Bradley-Pacquiao outcome Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 5 ]
Bradley-Pacquiao outcome Vote_lcap32%Bradley-Pacquiao outcome Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 9 ]
Bradley-Pacquiao outcome Vote_lcap10%Bradley-Pacquiao outcome Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
Bradley-Pacquiao outcome Vote_lcap0%Bradley-Pacquiao outcome Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 28

Bradley-Pacquiao outcome Empty Bradley-Pacquiao outcome

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Sun 27 May 2012, 8:47 pm

Less than two weeks left for a fight that hasn't had much hype but one I'm very much looking forward to.

How do you see it going?

I'm sticking my neck out and going for a Bradley TKO!

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Bradley-Pacquiao outcome Empty Re: Bradley-Pacquiao outcome

Post by BoxingFan88 Sun 27 May 2012, 8:51 pm

I have really started to warm to Bradley after seeing 24/7 and seeing the man outside the ring.

That being said when this fight was made I said Pacquiao by KO and I'm sticking with it.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 27 May 2012, 8:56 pm

Paq all the way here. But it wouldn't surprise me if the fight were ruled a no contest a week later. Whistle

I dont see TB having the power to KO Paq or the counter punching skills to outbox him. If Witter could give TB issues, Paq will out work him.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 27 May 2012, 8:57 pm

The more and more I think about this fight, the more and more I start to think that Bradley is gonna take him out, I said Manny to take him out emphatically first off, but now I'm not so sure.

I'll need to analyse the fight a little closer in the next week or so to get things clearer in my head, but the more I think about this the more I actually think Bradley could take him out.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 27 May 2012, 8:58 pm

azania wrote: If Witter could give TB issues, Paq will out work him.

Fair enough going for the Pacman, but I don't get it, those two are TOTALLY different fighters, it's like comparing apples and oranges.

Last edited by AlexHuckerby on Sun 27 May 2012, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misread.)

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 27 May 2012, 8:59 pm

I like listening to Bradley alot. I think he has a great boxing brain and really good analysis. He would make a fine commentator in the future I think.

Initially I thought I was in the minority thinking this fight would be more competitive than most though but increasingly more and more people seem to be favouring Bradley in this to cause an upset.

Ive listened to Bradley talk about the gameplan you need to emply to beat Pacquiao and I think he is spot on in terms of how he would try to beat him tactically. Whether he can employ that against someone as good and fast as Pacquiao is very much up in the air. I think Bradley would beat Pacquaio up on he inside but its going to be tough for him to close down the space and avoid Pacquiaos fire getting in.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sun 27 May 2012, 9:04 pm

This fight will be ruined by Bradleys bald head.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun 27 May 2012, 9:05 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:This fight will be ruined by Bradleys bald head.
Thats a bit hairist aint it

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Sun 27 May 2012, 9:07 pm

ONETWO... did you see the Alexander fight?? it was ridiculous!

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sun 27 May 2012, 9:09 pm

Hard to pick imo, it comes down to which Pac turns up instead of which Bradley.

If he didn't look so poor last times out then this would be a shutout for nanny. However, he hasn't looked great and although Bradley is a light welter he will be bigger come fight night. He hasn't got the power to stop pacquiao but has enough skill, stamina and intelligence to make it a hard night

Pacquiao SD

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Sun 27 May 2012, 10:03 pm

Think many are reading into Mannys off night against Marquez too much, although not excited he dominated Mosley from first bell to last.

Bradley too crude and isn't in Pacquaios skill set for me, see a comfortable stoppage win for Manny, feet and hand speed just too much for Tim, but I agree with Manos he reallyspeaks well.

Cheers

Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 27 May 2012, 10:12 pm

Bradley is too much of a cerebral fighter. To beat Paq you have to synch your thoughts and action instinctively in a way JMM does and naturally Floyd does. Bradley is not in their league.

Also Tim has problems with speed. Witter's speed gave him problems, so Paq's will give him fits.

Comfortable night's work for Paq imo.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Sun 27 May 2012, 10:43 pm

alma wrote:
Sugar Floyd Louis wrote:Less than two weeks left for a fight that hasn't had much hype but one I'm very much looking forward to.

How do you see it going?

I'm sticking my neck out and going for a Bradley TKO!

I think with all the distractions that pac has at the moment, I fancy Bradley to cause an upset, plus pac hasn't looked good in his last few fights.

I second that!!

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Sun 27 May 2012, 10:49 pm

azania wrote:Bradley is too much of a cerebral fighter. To beat Paq you have to synch your thoughts and action instinctively in a way JMM does and naturally Floyd does. Bradley is not in their league.

Also Tim has problems with speed. Witter's speed gave him problems, so Paq's will give him fits.

Come off it azania, he fought Witter 4 years ago do you really see Pacman fighting like Witter did? Also if Bradley is not in their league then whos league is he in? I don't think Bradley struggles with speed at all, look at his fight with Alexander, he controlled the ring and picked him off all night long. If anything he has proven to have adjusted to every style 'hence the 0', personally I believe the 'footwork' will be key in this fight.

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Sun 27 May 2012, 10:50 pm

Bradley points for me.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Sun 27 May 2012, 10:51 pm

I should probably qualify that.

Bradley isn't an ounce of the fighter that Pacquiao is, but I think Manny's desire for the sport has all but gone. That, coupled with his legs perhaps not quite being what they once were, makes me think that Bradley will outhustle Pacquiao here and take a close points decision. He has his flaws, but he is tough and has a great engine.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 27 May 2012, 10:57 pm

PPVxHOTTY wrote:
azania wrote:Bradley is too much of a cerebral fighter. To beat Paq you have to synch your thoughts and action instinctively in a way JMM does and naturally Floyd does. Bradley is not in their league.

Come off it azania, he fought Witter 4 years ago do you really see Pacman fighting like Witter did? Also if Bradley is not in their league then whos league is he in? I don't think Bradley struggles with speed at all, look at his fight with Alexander, he controlled the ring and picked him off all night long. If anything he has proven to have adjusted to every style 'hence the 0', personally I believe the 'footwork' will be key in this fight.

Alexander is not in the same league as Paq. Paq and Floyd are head and shoulders above the likes of Tim. Wide UD for Paq or late KO. Bradley doesn't do anything great. He's a good all rounder and lacks a killed shot. Good with his head and with paq being a south-paw, cuts may play a big role. Hope I'm wrong as I dont like Paq too much.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Sun 27 May 2012, 10:58 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:I should probably qualify that.

Bradley isn't an ounce of the fighter that Pacquiao is, but I think Manny's desire for the sport has all but gone. That, coupled with his legs perhaps not quite being what they once were, makes me think that Bradley will outhustle Pacquiao here and take a close points decision. He has his flaws, but he is tough and has a great engine.

Along with the politics of TopRank I think Bradley will be the one Arum will be routing for, he has a zero on his record and will probably be his next cash cow.

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 27 May 2012, 11:01 pm

Can't see Bradley being a cash cow. The guy couldn't give away tickets for a hometown fight. He hasn't got the exciting style Paq has or the personality of Floyd. Arum is getting on a bit. Doubt he's thinking of the future too much. Rest assured, he wants Manny to win so he can milk him some more before he lets Floyd beat him up.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Sun 27 May 2012, 11:02 pm

azania wrote:
PPVxHOTTY wrote:

Alexander is not in the same league as Paq. Paq and Floyd are head and shoulders above the likes of Tim. Wide UD for Paq or late KO. Bradley doesn't do anything great. He's a good all rounder and lacks a killed shot. Good with his head and with paq being a south-paw, cuts may play a big role. Hope I'm wrong as I dont like Paq too much.

That's your 'opinion' because of the current dominance of Pac and Floyd, but to say Bradley is not in their league is a bit harsh as he fully deserves it and has the inner belief he can win. Many people are actually tipping Bradley and personally I might even throw a few bob on Bradley at 7/2.

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Sun 27 May 2012, 11:04 pm

azania wrote:Can't see Bradley being a cash cow. The guy couldn't give away tickets for a hometown fight. He hasn't got the exciting style Paq has or the personality of Floyd. Arum is getting on a bit. Doubt he's thinking of the future too much. Rest assured, he wants Manny to win so he can milk him some more before he lets Floyd beat him up.

Do you think its possible that after the Pacman fight Bradley leaves TopRank, or is he tied into a long term contract?

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Sun 27 May 2012, 11:18 pm

I think Pacquiao may surprise a few people here. I can't help but think back to the lead up to the Pacquiao-Diaz fight back in 2008 which, much like Pacquiao-Bradley, was a fight which took place immediately after Pacquiao had endured another horrific struggle with Marquez in which he was arguably the beneficiary of a forunate decision.

Manny's career in politics was starting to gather momentum. There were the question marks about how he'd deal with the physicality of his upcoming opponent. There was a whispering campaign that Marquez had exposed him and shown that he was there for the taking. Many individuals much more qualified than myself were predicting a Diaz upset win for much the same reasons as they're now predicting a Bradley upset win.

He promptly thrashed Diaz out of sight in light of all that.

Now I do think that Bradley is certainly a better fighter than Diaz, but I can't help but feel that some people are a little too quick to pen Manny's obituary here. Im loath to read too much in to the Marquez fight; in retrospect, we all should have known better than to think that he wouldn't cause Pacquiao a shed load of problems, even if he was north of his best fighting weight. He has the indian sign over Pacquiao, no doubt. But the fight didn't really tell us anything we didn't know before - namely, that Pacquiao struggles against counter-punchers who stay alert while in range and set traps using foot movement.

Bradley's about as far removed from that kind of fighter as you can get.

Perhaps I'm missing something glaringly obvious, but to me, his style is tailor-made for Manny. He's a robust lad at 140 lb, but his repetitive attack in straight lines means he's likely to be walking on to a hell of a lot of Manny's quicksilver attacks. Maybe if he can smother Pacquiao inside it'll become interesting (only in the sense that it may lead to an upset, not in the spectator sense!), but I still think Pacquiao's footwork and ability to find angles himself will prevent this.

I can honestly see Manny dominating here. I've made no secret of the fact that I'm not as sold on Bradley as others seem to be, but I can't see what he has to pose a threat to Pacquiao here, given that Manny's blood should really be up for this along with his focus, as he has some doubters to silence now. I have a suspicion that the criticism will have stung him somewhat and he'll be desperate to reaffirm his position at the top of the sport.

Pacquiao by late TKO, methinks.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 27 May 2012, 11:36 pm

PPVxHOTTY wrote:
azania wrote:
PPVxHOTTY wrote:

That's your 'opinion' because of the current dominance of Pac and Floyd, but to say Bradley is not in their league is a bit harsh as he fully deserves it and has the inner belief he can win. Many people are actually tipping Bradley and personally I might even throw a few bob on Bradley at 7/2.

Of course its my opinion. Likewise you're posting your opinions. I don't think I'm being harsh on Bradley. He may have all the inner belief in the world, but paq is the better fighter. Its common knowledge that I do particularly like Manny. My views on him are similar to that of Floyd. Take the test etc. But TB is not as good as Manny. So what if many are tipping him to win. More are tipping Manny to win. For once I'm following the crowd. I see nothing in TB to cause an upset. A head butt may cause damage to Manny and cause TB to win though. Either way I want TB to win, but can't see it.

Easy night's work for Manny as he thrashes TB.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 27 May 2012, 11:39 pm

PPVxHOTTY wrote:
azania wrote:Can't see Bradley being a cash cow. The guy couldn't give away tickets for a hometown fight. He hasn't got the exciting style Paq has or the personality of Floyd. Arum is getting on a bit. Doubt he's thinking of the future too much. Rest assured, he wants Manny to win so he can milk him some more before he lets Floyd beat him up.

Do you think its possible that after the Pacman fight Bradley leaves TopRank, or is he tied into a long term contract?

Unless his contract is coming to an end, he wont leave Top Rank. Too expensive to leave and if he does go to court, it will be long and protracted and will keep him out of the ring for 2 years. At his age, that's a no brainer.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon 28 May 2012, 12:18 am

Steffan wrote:

Untill the PC brigade get wind of it then yes I am a hairist.

Bradley is a mini Holyfield.

Bible bashing, butter would'nt melt, bruiser who WILL use his bald head when things are not going his way. Bradley's head is a planet in it's own orbit and with Manny darting in like he does the two will collide. I see him being disqualified or Manny getting cut but its something to look out for.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Atila Mon 28 May 2012, 12:54 am

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
Steffan wrote:

Untill the PC brigade get wind of it then yes I am a hairist.

Bradley is a mini Holyfield.

Bible bashing, butter would'nt melt, bruiser who WILL use his bald head when things are not going his way. Bradley's head is a planet in it's own orbit and with Manny darting in like he does the two will collide. I see him being disqualified or Manny getting cut but its something to look out for.
You're not a hairist you're a Baldist, and there should be no place on these boards for people like you. I suppose next you'll be against people who have moustache's and sideburns. Smile

As much as I'd like Bradley to beat the holier than thou Pacquiao, I just don't think he'll do it. But I'd love to be wrong.

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMackemMawler Mon 28 May 2012, 7:02 am

These styles mesh real good. Hopefully, they don't come together too quick. Holding could be a problem if they do. I see that little tank rushing in wild and taking something similar to what Hatton took. If not, this has the potential to be a contender for fight of the year..
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Mon 28 May 2012, 9:06 am

88Chris05 wrote:I think Pacquiao may surprise a few people here. I can't help but think back to the lead up to the Pacquiao-Diaz fight back in 2008 which, much like Pacquiao-Bradley, was a fight which took place immediately after Pacquiao had endured another horrific struggle with Marquez in which he was arguably the beneficiary of a forunate decision.

Manny's career in politics was starting to gather momentum. There were the question marks about how he'd deal with the physicality of his upcoming opponent. There was a whispering campaign that Marquez had exposed him and shown that he was there for the taking. Many individuals much more qualified than myself were predicting a Diaz upset win for much the same reasons as they're now predicting a Bradley upset win.

He promptly thrashed Diaz out of sight in light of all that.

Now I do think that Bradley is certainly a better fighter than Diaz, but I can't help but feel that some people are a little too quick to pen Manny's obituary here. Im loath to read too much in to the Marquez fight; in retrospect, we all should have known better than to think that he wouldn't cause Pacquiao a shed load of problems, even if he was north of his best fighting weight. He has the indian sign over Pacquiao, no doubt. But the fight didn't really tell us anything we didn't know before - namely, that Pacquiao struggles against counter-punchers who stay alert while in range and set traps using foot movement.

Bradley's about as far removed from that kind of fighter as you can get.

Perhaps I'm missing something glaringly obvious, but to me, his style is tailor-made for Manny. He's a robust lad at 140 lb, but his repetitive attack in straight lines means he's likely to be walking on to a hell of a lot of Manny's quicksilver attacks. Maybe if he can smother Pacquiao inside it'll become interesting (only in the sense that it may lead to an upset, not in the spectator sense!), but I still think Pacquiao's footwork and ability to find angles himself will prevent this.

I can honestly see Manny dominating here. I've made no secret of the fact that I'm not as sold on Bradley as others seem to be, but I can't see what he has to pose a threat to Pacquiao here, given that Manny's blood should really be up for this along with his focus, as he has some doubters to silence now. I have a suspicion that the criticism will have stung him somewhat and he'll be desperate to reaffirm his position at the top of the sport.

Pacquiao by late TKO, methinks.

Very well put Chris, you just made me re-think... but I just have a feeling there could be a huge upset in this, in fact same as I did for Froch past weekend.

Time will tell.

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 28 May 2012, 9:50 am

I'm going for Bradley by TKO I've always been a big fan. I think Pac has to much going on outside the ring and I have the feeling he is a fading force. Bradley is a big strong boy, he has decent skills and isn't as slow as some say.

If I'm wrong and Pacquiao isn't on the slide this will be a long and painful night for Bradley.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbag_puncher Mon 28 May 2012, 10:43 am

I think Manny has noticeably slowed down. He got hit far too often by a slow Margarito, looked baffled by Mosley at times who simply had to take a quick step back to avoid Pac and was out boxed again by Marquez. I dunno if time has caught up with him or if its his many outside distractions getting in the way but he hasn't looked at his best since the Cotto fight.

In Bradley he's going to meet a hungry, undefeated fighter who will come to win. While he clearly struggles with counter punchers I think a very good inside fighter could also give him problems. A fully motivated at his best Manny wins this quite comfortably but I haven't seen him for a while. Will Bradley be able to take Manny's best punches I really don't know but if he can I make him a very live underdog and one who could cause an upset.

paperbag_puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Mon 28 May 2012, 11:04 am

I think its a bit harsh using the Margarito and Mosley fights against Pacquiao. Both were resounding wins. Pacquiao might have llost a bit of speed from his super featherweight days due to added weight and age but thats not massivley unexpected and he still remains lightning quick, especially at welter.

I feel like im in the minority sometimes with this but I think the performances against Mosley and Margarito were pretty good from Pacquiao.

Marquez, by all means, not Pacquiaos best work but think one has to be really nitpicking to find too much wrong with Margarito and Mosley. Especially accounting for the large size factor Margarito held.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbag_puncher Mon 28 May 2012, 11:19 am

I think he showed signs of slowing down against Mosley and Margarito. You don't have to go as far back as his SF days to see him looking far quicker, sharper and more dangerous for me. He looked great against Cotto.

Against Mosley he seemed a bit bamboozled by his movement. I realise its hard to look good against someone who is simply trying to survive but he missed a lot and even looked confused at times. Margarito hit him a good bit more than I thought he would and even hurt him to the body a couple of times.

He won comfortably in both but when you compare the performances to a few fights before there's something missing.

paperbag_puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Mon 28 May 2012, 11:35 am

I wouldnt really agree. Cotto was a fantastic performance. One of Pacquiaos best. Its not unusual he wont hit that lofty height every time.

Mayweather got plenty of plaudits for beating Mosley in the fashion he did, rightfully so. But he landed less on him and got hit more, including being shook to his boots by Mosley. Pacquiao on the other hand put him on the floor. Has anyone handled Mosley (albeit faded) better?

With Margarito I would agree he got hit alot but Margarito was huge and durable and able to walk through fire to get to Pacquaio on account of his durability and natural size advantage. I still thought Pacquiao performed well on the whole though and the fight could theoretically have been stopped earlier.

Hes probably not as fast as he was a few years ago but he still going to have a significant speed advantage over Bradley (certainly handspeed) so I would look at that as being an area of concern for Pacquiao.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Mon 28 May 2012, 11:42 am

I just don't get people rating Bradley. I really don't. he's boring to watch, he uses his head far too much and his only real skill is nullifying an offense. He has no real offense that would worry anyone and no power. He may have the TKO against Casamayor, but come on - who has voted for Bradley by TKO against Pacquiao? Own up.

It'll be either a TKO or wide wide UD for Pacquiao. Bradley will fight like Clottey did. Pacquiao will be wise to Bradleys headbutting and doesn't fight on the inside anyway. He'll just have to keep punching for 12 rounds.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Mon 28 May 2012, 11:46 am

SugarRayRussell (PBK) wrote:I'm going for Bradley by TKO I've always been a big fan. I think Pac has to much going on outside the ring and I have the feeling he is a fading force. Bradley is a big strong boy, he has decent skills and isn't as slow as some say.

If I'm wrong and Pacquiao isn't on the slide this will be a long and painful night for Bradley.

Being a big fan is different than Bradley all of a sudden developing a knockout punch against a proven elite level fighter. Bradleys best win was against a terrible (on the night) Alexander who didn't even want to be there. He's only got 12 career knockouts with one in the past 5 years. You think he'll knock out Pacquiao considering knockout punchers couldn't?

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbag_puncher Mon 28 May 2012, 11:52 am

manos de piedra wrote:Has anyone handled Mosley (albeit faded) better?

Has Mosley ever looked as toothless as he did in that fight? He didn't really offer any form of offense in that one. It was more the ease with which he avoided Pacquaio at times that would worry me though. Pacquaios speed and timing didn't look the same. As i said he won both comfortably but there are little signs of depreciation that make me give Bradley a chance. I could well be wrong. I was very wrong about the Froch fight Shocked

paperbag_puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Mon 28 May 2012, 11:54 am

Pacquiao showed too much respect for Mosely - thats pretty obvious. I think Mosely was appreciative. Pacquiao seemed sloppy because of it. Against Marquez again, Pac didn't seem to want it.

This time though as always he'll come back storming. if he loses this or doesn't perform, he'll never fight Floyd. He needs to make a statement.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Mon 28 May 2012, 12:04 pm

paperbag_puncher wrote:
manos de piedra wrote:Has anyone handled Mosley (albeit faded) better?

Has Mosley ever looked as toothless as he did in that fight? He didn't really offer any form of offense in that one. It was more the ease with which he avoided Pacquaio at times that would worry me though. Pacquaios speed and timing didn't look the same. As i said he won both comfortably but there are little signs of depreciation that make me give Bradley a chance. I could well be wrong. I was very wrong about the Froch fight Shocked

From round 3 onwards against Mayweather it was basically the same Mosely I think. Pacquiao just took the fight away from him. Msley has a serious chin (the Alvarez fight recently really showcased it!) so I dont think a stoppage was ever likely. Outside of that I think Pacquiao did pretty well.

I think probably more so than any other fighter out there at the moment, Pacquaio seems to get held to extremelly high standards that I think if you applied the same to all fighters would result in major flaws or negatives being uncovered. I actually think Bradley has a decent shot in this and expect him to do well but largely because I think he knows how to beat Pacquiao, has experience against southpaws and has the style to beat Pacquiao if he can impose his gameplan on him. Its a big if though because of the speed advantages Pacquiao holds but if Bradley can take a good shot and can get in close then he can win the fight. On the other hand, if Pacquiaos speed, workrate and timing prove too hot to handle it could be one sided.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down