The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferrer to pull a Soderling this year

5 posters

Go down

Ferrer to pull a Soderling this year Empty Ferrer to pull a Soderling this year

Post by jersey Thu 31 May 2012, 10:33 pm

Ferrer will beat Nadal in the SF and then lose the RG final to Federer.

warning

jersey

Back to top Go down

Ferrer to pull a Soderling this year Empty Re: Ferrer to pull a Soderling this year

Post by CodeX12 Thu 31 May 2012, 10:38 pm

Yes because Soderling beat Nadal in the SF 2009.

Good research.

CodeX12

Back to top Go down

Ferrer to pull a Soderling this year Empty Re: Ferrer to pull a Soderling this year

Post by Guest Thu 31 May 2012, 10:43 pm

jersey wrote:Ferrer to pull a Soderling this year
Why should the gay machinations of Ferrer be a subject for discussion? In anycase I am doubtful that Ferrer is in fact homosexual, although what he does in his free time is his own business.

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Thu 31 May 2012, 10:57 pm

@ NS, you gone abusive thinking its witty.

Btw Ferrer is more than capable of upset, but he has tried it several times in clay and unable to overcome Nadal, but if there is one guy who can beat Rafa in stamina and fitness it is this guy.

Lets see.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 May 2012, 10:57 pm

The only thing being pulled is my plonker by your predictions!

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 31 May 2012, 10:58 pm

Nore Staat wrote:
Why should the gay machinations of Ferrer be a subject for discussion? In anycase I am doubtful that Ferrer is in fact homosexual, although what he does in his free time is his own business.

Perhaps 'a Soderling' refers to his sister Sandra.

PS I thought it was kind of witty.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 May 2012, 11:33 pm

invisiblecoolers wrote:@ NS, you gone abusive ...
There is nothing abusive about homosexuality ... maybe you are just not doing it right.

My point was that I didn't find "Ferrer pulling Soderling" a particularly relevant discussion choice for this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Fri 01 Jun 2012, 12:31 am

@ NS, there is nothing wrong about homosexuality if they are not insulted then its ok, but if you gonna use them to make a joke out of it , its certainly wrong.

I didn't like the way you put them on a context as a joke.

Anyways I know your a good and decent poster here, at the first instance I looked at it [your post] it looked aggressive to me and hence I posted it.

Nore Staat wrote:There is nothing abusive about homosexuality ... maybe you are just not doing it right.
Yea may be your professional in doing that right , I am certainly not.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jun 2012, 3:59 am

What I like about jersey threads is that you never quite know what will get pulled into the intellectual vacuum it creates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Fri 01 Jun 2012, 9:31 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Nore Staat wrote:

Perhaps 'a Soderling' refers to his sister Sandra.

PS I thought it was kind of witty.

You might think so but I dont.

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by jersey Fri 01 Jun 2012, 1:06 pm

Raonic might take Nadal out even before Ferrer gets a chance.

jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jun 2012, 1:54 pm

jersey wrote:Raonic might take Nadal out even before Ferrer gets a chance.
Surely Nadal will overcome Raonic?

Back to top Go down

Post by jersey Fri 01 Jun 2012, 1:55 pm

Nore Staat wrote:
jersey wrote:Raonic might take Nadal out even before Ferrer gets a chance.
Surely Nadal will overcome Raonic?

Nadal is wearing a pink shirt. He has never won a title wearing pink. He is doomed.

In 2009 Nadal was wearing a pink shirt at RG and he lost while Roger won the title.

jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jun 2012, 4:30 pm

I see that Nadal will be having a Schwank next. Do you think Nadal will be smiling afterwards?
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/scores/draws/ms/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 01 Jun 2012, 4:36 pm

Nore Staat wrote:I see that Nadal will be having a Schwank next. Do you think Nadal will be smiling afterwards?
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/scores/draws/ms/index.html

Laugh Ooooh, matron!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by jersey Fri 01 Jun 2012, 5:48 pm

laughing

jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jun 2012, 8:01 pm

Well certainly, it was all smiles after Nadal had an easy Schwank. Next up in the fourth round will be Juan Monaco who defeated Raonic in five sets. So will this be another case of Nadal spanking the Monaco?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down