The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EireBilly: OP updated 08/06/2012.

+102
hugehandoff
Jenifer McLadyboy
Knackeredknees
RuggerRadge2611
jimmyinthewell68
eirebilly
damngoodOvalball
Taylorman
GavinDragon
RubyGuby
anotherworldofpain
screamingaddabs
nobbled
GunsGerms
Pete330v2
The Bachelor
PenfroPete
Toril
SecretFly
sean.c
Cowshot
Thomond
stormers1
Pal Joey
mankiaow
Ent
alfie
KiaRose
Taffineastbourne
littleswannygirl
Morgannwg
sugarNspikes
Rodney
Artful_Dodger
PJHolybloke
gregortree
Standulstermen
yappysnap
kwinigolfer
Cari
LordDowlais
CaledonianCraig
Driver
Seanusarrilius
Knowsit17
Feckless Rogue
kingjohn7
Hound_of_Harrow
Bull
Gibson
The Great Aukster
InjuredYetAgain
Cymroglan
CurlyOsp
kiakahaaotearoa
dublin_dave
The Galveston Giant
Sin é
TrailApe
Cumbrian
Hookisms and Hyperbole
pete (buachaill on eirne)
trottb
Shelsey93
whocares
Meaningful_Munster
SubsBench
GG
ShahenshahG
asoreleftshoulder
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
Luckless Pedestrian
Breadvan
geoff998rugby
Notch
ME-109
Hero
doctor_grey
Beer
Duty281
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Good Golly I'm Olly
Ozzy3213
Beaker
aucklandlaurie
sirfredperry
Rava
ChequeredJersey
Rory_Gallagher
SirJohnnyEnglish
mystiroakey
Zander
The Special Juan
Kenny
Enforcer
Suspicious lurker
Mickado
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
red_stag
Biltong
Barney McGrew did it
rodders
106 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

EireBilly: OP updated 08/06/2012. - Page 8 Empty EireBilly: OP updated 08/06/2012.

Post by rodders Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Reposted from the pub:

Meaningful_Munster wrote:Hello.
My brother eirebilly posts here a lot and i just wanted to let you know that the helicopter taking him and his colleagues to a rig ditched this morning. He is in hospital in critical condintion.

Eirebilly is one of the nicest, most genuine, intelligent and respectful posters I've ever come across on any internet forum.

My thoughts are with him, his family and friends. Get well soon my friend guinness .

Update:

Meaningful_Munster wrote:I am at the hospital now. Its not as bad as first thought. He has several broken bones, mainly his ribs arms and legs. He has a head like a bowl of mashed potatoe but i have been told that he was swearing like an old sailor which is a good sign. He will have several operations over the next few weeks but should make a full recovery.

What happened was that the helicopter he was in took off from Den Helder, got about 15 meters in the air before the rotor ceased and sent the helicopting spinning ditching back to the tarmac.

Latest good news from Gibbo 02 June 2012:

Gibson wrote:Just got a text from Billy's sis.

Billy woke up this morning and started cursing at the medics. He wants to get up and out. Laugh

They had to calm him down as he cant be getting too excited. His sis says he looks horrible (no change there Very Happy ) but HE said he's grand.
The man from Sixmilebridge is on the way back.

He's unreal. He's probably asking to get ready for NZ and is giving them shoite over it. Not fully checked out yet but it sounds like he's going to cause them problems, so they are sedating him and limiting visitors so he can rest.

You know, in the midst of all this I forgot to ask about his workmates in the Chopper. I'll ask later.

Latest update from Billy's GF via Rava 03/06/12:

I just spoke to him on the phone. He is weak, but positive. Obviously in a lot of pain but insists that he is okey.

Great news, you just can't keep a good Munster man down guinness Leprechaun

Edit 08th June :

Rava wrote:Latest message I have got off Toril, Billys GF: -

Hi

There are so many of you who wants updates on Alec so this is a message Im copying and sending to everybody.

He has been to another hospital today for a scan to check his brain. The doctors wanted to check how the swelling was and also look for any brain damage. He still has trouble speaking. The results are good, there is still some swelling but it keeps getting better. They cant find any signs of permanent damage. Alec is expected to make a full recovery, he just needs time.

According to his secretary he is happy with the results and I was told to feck off with my worry. He appears to be himself

Toril

There are occaisional updates posted from Meaningful_Munster, Toril (Billys Bro and GF) and also from Rava and Gibbo, who have been in contact with Billys family (Thank you all so much for these) .... if anything significant is posted I'll update the OP otherwise please just keep reading the thread for updates on Billys progress. Thanks.

Thinking of you Billy, get well soon mate and continued best wishes to Billy's family and friends. guinness Hug .

Last edited by rodders on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 7 times in total
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

EireBilly: OP updated 08/06/2012. - Page 8 Empty Re: EireBilly: OP updated 08/06/2012.

Post by eirebilly Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:40 am

Dont make me use my culchie power and bar you kia... Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

EireBilly: OP updated 08/06/2012. - Page 8 Empty Re: EireBilly: OP updated 08/06/2012.

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:51 am

You don't scare me. We don't have big cities in NZ either. But I have bogans I could call on. Yeah I can use words you don't have a fecin clue about either! Best to just sit down and share some electric puha instead. EireBilly: OP updated 08/06/2012. - Page 8 1347041234

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:54 am

So its not just the Welsh that invent random words Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:02 am

No they have a monopoly on inventing random words. Just roll your fist over the keyboard and that's Welsh for Hello, lovely day isn't it = rdfgyhjkl lgiucf.

Here's one for you. Ireland would be better off doing what NZ winemakers did to their wines. Know what it is?

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:06 am

Wine? I am a Culchie my friend, Wine involves culture... If its not beer or whiskey then i am clueless ;-)
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:07 am

They made them Corkless.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:09 am

Ooh i like Corkless, you may not be too bad afterall Kia Wink

Over to you Thom Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:06 am

kiakahaaotearoa wrote:They made them Corkless.

My flatmate's from Cork. Must remember not to repeat that one anywhere near earshot - I may be a foot taller than her, but Yikes
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8