The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Streak

+13
talkingpoint
Kaiser
liverbnz
Mr H
Cymru1991
crippledtart
Kay Fabe
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
ADMIN
David Tails
JoshSansom
Bull
AberdeenSteve
17 posters

Go down

The Streak Empty The Streak

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 06 Apr 2011, 7:48 am

Now, I know I may be jumping the gun as we have just passed Wrestlemania but after the announcement of John Cena v The Rock at next years Wrestlemania I thought I'd open a debate.

Who are the possibilities for Undertaker to take on next year at Wrestlemania?

A lot of people had it down as going to be John Cena, possibly using a heel turn to make the match legit. But obviously now that we all know he is facing The Rock he is now ruled out.

The most obvious of choices now if to use the Undertakers streak to put over one of the up and comers. One of which I'd love to see involved would be Brodus Clay. I have been really impressed by the way he has conducted himself in recent weeks and he would play the monster heel promising to destroy Undertaker at Wrestlemania after he has made his way through the entire roster. He obviously doesn't have to win if the WWE want to keep the streak at 20-0 but it is an opportunity to make him look good.

What do you guys think?

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

The Streak Empty Re: The Streak

Post by Bull Wed 06 Apr 2011, 7:55 am

for me it should be punk after he screwed taker and that would be a great feud.

others that could

Triple H - not again

Orton - Turn him heel and bring back the legend killer grimlock

barrett - maybe

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 06 Apr 2011, 8:55 am

The problem with him facing a monster heel is a lack of decent build up and the worry that it will turn into another Taker v Mark Henry that everyone just expects Taker to win.

Punk is probably the only guy who could work it so that he has the psychological advantage going into the match. EVen HHH's character said he was nervous seeing Taker's entrance - it would be interesting if these roles were reversed.

Plus Punk is the kind of guy who would be able to work a long, drawn out feud. Maybe something that started at Summerslam or in the Autumn and culminated at Wrestlemania.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Wed 06 Apr 2011, 9:16 am

I have been saying for a few days now that I think Brodus Clay would be a good shout. They would have to really ramp up his development and character though/ Get him away from being ADR's lapdog and get him destroying people on his own.

Punk would be a great feud too...given the history between them though, would they agree to it?

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 06 Apr 2011, 9:42 am

David - I am sure that they would agree to a match as I think that (despite their age gap) both are old school, traditional wrestlers and respect each other accordingly. I am guessing this point though and they may hate each other conceivably.

The build up could be phenomenal but how would you play the match out? Keep the streak going or have him lose it to Punk? I would also say that Punk needs another title run sometime soon to prevent him from being pigeon-holed in the mid card.

In terms of Brodus it could work though I still think he needs a lot of work. Plus, to be a legitimate challenge I think he would need to be a world champ first. If Taker carried on beyond WM28 then it could be a possibility but I think that 12 months is too short a time period for this to occur in.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Apr 2011, 9:43 am

If it's gonna be 20-0 then Clay would have to go on the mother of all runs and decimate everything.

He'd need to be the next Brock.

My guess is HHH v Taker II with both men retiring.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 06 Apr 2011, 9:45 am

I really do not want Punk near Taker next year as I can only see it being a squash match.
Punk's still not won a singles match at Mania and deserves a victory next year, going up against the one person where the result is nailed on and who in the past has squashed his pushes and moaned about his attire won't do anything imo to build Punk.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 06 Apr 2011, 9:48 am

I think Edge should re-declare his war on stupid (which lasted 2 shows didn't it?) And go for the streak, which is stupid.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 06 Apr 2011, 9:53 am

Got to agree with Hero on the CM Punk match. He doesn't he deserve to be another number. Fair enough, the promos etc could be brilliant but I fully expect Punk to be challenging for the World Title next year. thumbsup

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 06 Apr 2011, 9:59 am

I think that since they have already set the WrestleMania bar pretty high for next year they could really focus on building someone properly who will be seen as an equal to The Undertaker, if MIchael Cole continues as his manager, Jack Swagger could be a pretty good shout to face Taker, thats if of course he competes next year, he might take a year off to fully reccover, knowing Cena will be waiting for Mania 29

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 06 Apr 2011, 10:12 am

JoshSansom wrote:The problem with him facing a monster heel is a lack of decent build up and the worry that it will turn into another Taker v Mark Henry that everyone just expects Taker to win.

The original plan was for Henry to win that match.

My prediction is Taker vs 888 in a rematch, with at least one career at stake.

My preference is CM Punk or Wade Barrett or Sheamus winning clean after an epic retirement match for Taker.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 06 Apr 2011, 10:15 am

Davieswasacrippledtart wrote:The original plan was for Henry to win that match.

Any details? Why did they change their mind? It seems odd that given that Henry isn't and never has been a great performer in ring that they would have considered him taking the streak.

It is the limiting factor with any monster heel, whether Henry, Umaga or potentially now Brodus Clay. The character doesn't work long term because all the mystique goes once someone beats them...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 06 Apr 2011, 10:16 am

I'd love to see Sheamus beat him, he would need to be properly built up over the next year though, Sheamus has all the tools to be a top player, he has the height and the build, but he also has the power and the mobility and flexability, if they could build him up as an equal I wonder if they could even turn Sheamus face in a match with the Undertaker if he just wont die, would ending the streak kill any hope of him as a face or would him taking the beating of his life and not going down gain him the respect it would deserve?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 06 Apr 2011, 10:18 am

JoshSansom wrote:
Davieswasacrippledtart wrote:The original plan was for Henry to win that match.

Any details? Why did they change their mind? It seems odd that given that Henry isn't and never has been a great performer in ring that they would have considered him taking the streak.

It is the limiting factor with any monster heel, whether Henry, Umaga or potentially now Brodus Clay. The character doesn't work long term because all the mystique goes once someone beats them...

I think you are being slightly harsh on Umaga, while I'd agree with the sentiment in what works and doesn't work for a monster heel, I think Umaga was so much more, he had it all, its a shame he didn't take rehab when the WWE offered him it, after the draft to SmackDown! when he attacked Punk he spoke for the first time, it could have opened up his character so much more

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 06 Apr 2011, 10:24 am

the-gaffer wrote:I think you are being slightly harsh on Umaga, while I'd agree with the sentiment in what works and doesn't work for a monster heel, I think Umaga was so much more, he had it all, its a shame he didn't take rehab when the WWE offered him it, after the draft to SmackDown! when he attacked Punk he spoke for the first time, it could have opened up his character so much more

Possibly, but the sentiment was about then the monster heel comes out for the first time and destroys everyone. The draw part of that is seeing who will be able to defeat him - there is little value in the monster heel winning as such because it is like "yeah, so? He should win".

It only works short term or if you can quickly pad the character out, or if you can convert them into a monster face like Goldberg or Lesnar. There the monster can go over but doesn't have to do it in a clean way and any losses can be used as a kind of triumph over adversity thing.

If WWE tied themselves to a major heel taking the streak they would be either selling it short as a future money making angle (ie. the guy who ended the undertaker) or would be tying themselves to that guy having a 95%+ win rate and having very little room to move on the card.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 06 Apr 2011, 10:30 am

I've always felt that the only two guys who could take the streak are Cena during a heel turn, I think the heel turn would prove to be as monumental as Hogan but only if he did something monumental with it, titles change all the time and he has won so many as a face anyway it would be unrealistic to think he would need to turn heel to do that, taking Undertakers streak would give it the platform a heel turn like his would deserve.

The other for me would be Randy Orton, it would need to be done properly though and for me would need to be done as a face, overcoming the odds and surviving 'hell' and somehow managing to get him with one RKO to many, it would get him across as the badass he should be, the guy who wont die and the guy who at around 32/33 (at the time of a potential match) would have years to build on such a win

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymru1991 Wed 06 Apr 2011, 10:31 am

I assume It'll be 'Taker/HHH II; That's what Hunter hinted at in his promo on RAW.

Cymru1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 06 Apr 2011, 10:34 am

Even though it would be Taker/HHH III

I really enjoyed their match at WrestleMania, but I feel they would spoil it if they went for it again, especially since they have met twice now even if one has been eliminated from history by the WWE.

I feel it would undermine the HBK/Taker matches if right on the back of that Taker goes it again with a match then a re-match, you're right though, Trips did hint at that

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 06 Apr 2011, 10:43 am

The best thing the WWE could do, whoever they pick to face Taker, is allow that person to go over Taker in a couple of PPVs towards the end of the year. That way, the said person has ammo going into the match of 'I've beaten you in our last 2 matches blah blah'. It also puts the element of doubt into the minds of the audience and the opponent can 'get into the head' of Taker, if you like.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymru1991 Wed 06 Apr 2011, 10:44 am

the-gaffer wrote:

I really enjoyed their match at WrestleMania, but I feel they would spoil it if they went for it again, especially since they have met twice now even if one has been eliminated from history by the WWE.

It was funny that HHH actually mentioned that match in his promo on Monday night. I was very surprised because WWE made a point of conveniently forgetting about it before 'Mania.

Cymru1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 06 Apr 2011, 10:55 am

Did Triple H mention the match from 2001? I must have missed that

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Apr 2011, 10:59 am

the-gaffer wrote:Did Triple H mention the match from 2001? I must have missed that

Yeah he mentioned that he'd faced him before and at Wrestlemania.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 06 Apr 2011, 11:09 am

Yeah I heard that, I just thought the way Cymru said it he specifically mentioned XVII

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Apr 2011, 11:46 am

the-gaffer wrote:Yeah I heard that, I just thought the way Cymru said it he specifically mentioned XVII

Nah, nothing on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Wed 06 Apr 2011, 12:03 pm

I'm not quite sure HHH vs 'taker will go on again regardless of what is on the line. HHH fired everything he could at 'taker and couldn't get it done. He knows he couldn't do it either. That's 2 times, and 2 losses. I think it will be someone else. Who? I'm not sure and neither are the WWE, probably. And if they do have someone in mind, there is too much ocean to cross between here and next March so will probably blow with the wind as they normally do.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 06 Apr 2011, 12:13 pm

Mr H wrote:The best thing the WWE could do, whoever they pick to face Taker, is allow that person to go over Taker in a couple of PPVs towards the end of the year. That way, the said person has ammo going into the match of 'I've beaten you in our last 2 matches blah blah'. It also puts the element of doubt into the minds of the audience and the opponent can 'get into the head' of Taker, if you like.

Exactly. They seemed to be going that way with Kane last year, but then wrote that storyline off. Also, how much of a waste was it to give that role to Kane? Granted, he did a very good job as an evil heel but it would have benefited the company so much more in the long term if that role had been given to Sheamus/Barrett/Punk. That was some major rub Kane received, and it was utterly wasted on him because he is already established, doesn't have long left in his career and frankly isn't good enough in the ring.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Wed 06 Apr 2011, 8:32 pm

I don't think it will be 888, I'm thinking that match will be summerslam or survivor series. I think if they are going to give it away I think it should be someone who starts to look for it in the next month, come out 'I have a plan' but don't let on and starts building up some big wins maybe against people taker has beaten. Start with Diesel at extreme rules which is in Tampa kevins home state. then take out mark henry at over the limit. Try and get Batista back for a month to put over the guy at Capitol punishment this would work as Batista is from Washington. Attempt to get hall of famer jimmy superbly snuka back for 1 match let him throw anything you like at the guy for 4 weeks even put the uso's in the match as well then people might not cotton on so fast what this guy is playing at, do this at MitB. Get a big build up going then and let him take on Punk at summerslam inside a steel cage because punk had a big feud with taker. At night of champions he gets a shot at big show. Then another big build up and he's taking on Kane inside he'll in a cell. Then it happens bragging rights San Antonio Texas, HBK country a stunning match against mr hall of fame. He then goes into survivor series against someone like cena or miz as hes been noticed. At TLC he gets orton, at the rumble he has a good showing coming in early eliminating 8-9 people before being thrown out by HHH this then sets up nicely for a match at elimination chamber with takers latest victim the next night on raw he comes out and a video rolls of takers victims then another video roles of this guys victims he tells everyone he had a plan a year ago the plan was to take the streak and make it his own. Miami Florida after Hugh build up he gets the 3 count and the streak is finished, the next night on raw he comes out as 1-0 so his streak starts taker can retire and vince will still have a streak storyline for mania. 

The only problem I have is I can't put a face to the story yet maybe Brodus clay, Mason Ryan, skip Sheffield or of course TATSU. 

So what do you think would this make you Mark out once you realised what he had done in the past year?

Feel free to pick holes or give you opinions 

Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Wed 06 Apr 2011, 10:49 pm

You know who I'd like to see take the Streak - Tyler Black (aka Seth Rollins). Black is athletic with a good move set - although some of his power moves would be negated by Taker's height. But more importantly Tyler's character in ROH was one of unbreakable determination and grit. It's no surprise that his critics in ROH likened him to John Cena in his persona, although with far more credibility. I think they should keep his character from ROH have him a face who overcomes impossible odds, build him up as the next megastar and then put him into the match at Mania against Taker. Then they could work the angle - HBK one of his idols growing up nearly defeated Taker twice, more recently HHH came closer than anyone else has before and so he has the confidence and the inspiration of his idol HBK to take the Streak. You could have him claim that he wants to accomplish what no one else has ever done in the WWE before and the Streak is the only thing left. I just would like it to go to a fresh face, someone WWE can build the company around and not just the usual suspects. I definitely think Taker should lose the streak other wise in the end he's just buried everyone he's beaten for nothing other than to gratify himself.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Thu 07 Apr 2011, 9:44 am

I'm pretty sure they're going to go with Triple H vs Taker again with both careers on the line. I could actually see Trips taking here though, and turning heel; then try and mould himself into the Mr.Mcmahon role.

As for my own personal choice, i'd love to see Sheamus or Swagger to be booked dominant over the next year, then be able to face him at Mania.

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Apr 2011, 9:51 am

I actually thiought about this last night and i think WWE have 2 years to sort out what happens with it.

Personally, i think the Streak could go 20-1. Taker wins at WM28 but at WM29, he finally loses, he was unbeaten at 20, but the new generation is set when he loses the streak.

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 07 Apr 2011, 9:55 am

Good idea KB, gives Undertaker his personal glory but also helps to put over one of the younger guys. Although, do you think Taker still has two years in him?

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 07 Apr 2011, 10:01 am

I hope it's Orton turning heel and beating the Taker. Bring back the legend killer. The streak is getting a bit boring now.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Thu 07 Apr 2011, 10:01 am

Kaiser, I think with a few tweaks that would be a great storyline. There are plenty of guys on the current active roster who Taker has beaten. You've got Big Show, Henry, Edge, Kane, Orton, 888 and Diesel. If someone ploughs through those names they can be a star (if they can't become a star beating those names they are seriously bad). If they are good on the mic they could always call out the likes of Snuka and Bundy to give them a beat down as well, but I'd leave that for when the audience is in on it (maybe even in the weeks preceeding Wrestlemania).

The main problem I have with it is that the outcome of each match would be so predictable once the fans have caught on to the act. Therefore I'd shake the order up a bit and make it look like that person was just getting a big push. Plus I'd have them win a couple of the matches on Raw or Smackdown. Plus beat a few other names so it's not obvious that all of their opponents are streak victims, and also lose a few matches here and there against non streak victims. I'm not sure about bringing Michaels and Batista back for this storyline. I don't want Michaels to break his retirement vow to be honest. They could do a promo though where Michaels gets a beatdown or something. As for Batista, maybe a match at Summerslam or something. I wouldn't waste his return for an off-brand PPV even if it's in his hometown.

I think there is one man who is absolutely perfect for the role. He's physically imposing, he's a great talker, he's got great body language and facial expressions, and he's a good WWE-style worker. Best of all, he's already shown that he can hold his own and carry himself like a star in a featured role. This storyline, if done right (and it doesn't matter whether he beats Undertaker at WM28) could set him up to be a permanent main eventer for years to come.

That man is Sheamus.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Apr 2011, 10:10 am

AberdeenSteve wrote:Good idea KB, gives Undertaker his personal glory but also helps to put over one of the younger guys. Although, do you think Taker still has two years in him?

Given his current limitations i would say yes providing he is kept off screen.

I'd have his rematch with HHH at Summerslam, have HHH win in an epic match but still be slightly aggrieved that he couldn't do it at Mania. Have 'Taker disappear for months and have HHH involved in the Title scene, have him seem disinterested in it but gradually decides he wants to be Champ again but never comes out on top; during this time he can put over guys like The Miz, Sheamus, Barrett, Punk. In the build up to the Rumble, weird things start happening to HHH during his matches, maybe fog randomly appears, lights flicker, nothig too obvious.

At the Rumble, HHH is clearing house and looking odds on to win it, the gong sounds and 'Taker appears in the ring, HHH can't believe it, he turns round and the lights go off, when they come back on, Taker is gone and then HHH is eliminated.

Next night on RAW, HHH gets a shot at a place in the EC, again, he looks set to win until the gong sounds and again Taker appears, he points to the Mania sign, lights go off and again he's gone, HHH loses the match.

HHH calls 'Taker out but he no shows, at EC, HHH threatens to steal his spot in the EC, as one of the entrants is heading to the chamber, his music hits and he heads down to the ring, before he hits the chamber, the gong hits and 'Taker appears in the entrance to the chamber, they proceeed to brawl away from the chamber until security seperate them.

Next night on RAW 'Taker explains that the 2 can no longer co-exist and that at Mania, the Streak goes, or HHH goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 07 Apr 2011, 10:14 am

KB - What an idea mate! That would be a cracking story! But knowing in the WWE, Undertaker will return the Smackdown before Mania and challenge Hunter. laughing

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Thu 07 Apr 2011, 11:17 am

KB - Why arent you WWE Creative team?

The funny thing is, in that you say:

At the Rumble, HHH is clearing house and looking odds on to win it, the gong sounds and 'Taker appears in the ring

Im pretty sure that HHH had this kind of thing happen in the 2008 Royal Rumble when he was clearing house and John Cena turned up !!! Hahaha...Ok, so Cena didnt mystically appear in the ring out of nowhere, but still...
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Apr 2011, 11:22 am

Yeah they did, i would have it happen that all 30 or 40 entrants were in, so no surprises. That way it wouldn't be similar to when 'Taker came after Kane.

I'd also use all the tricks that appeared before, so it gets foggy, the lights flicker, maybe even have it raining in the arena, a loud explosion and then darkness, followed by the gong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 07 Apr 2011, 11:53 am

I really hope the don't go with Taker/HHH again, Hunter would be of far greater use and make a better feud if he was paired with Punk

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 07 Apr 2011, 11:57 am

I wouldn’t want Punk near the likes of HHH or Taker next year purely because it’d be another loss on his WM record and yet another year where he still hasn’t won a singles match there.
For me next year I’d want Punk v the likes of Bryan, Morrison, Swagger, Jericho or Miz.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 07 Apr 2011, 12:09 pm

Those guys don't offer up anywhere near the level of feud that I hope and expect Punk to be involved in, while I'd not pit him against Taker I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Haitch, A 3/4 month feud culminating with Royal Rumble winner CM Punk winning the WWE Title from Triple H at WM could be epic

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Thu 07 Apr 2011, 10:46 pm

Just to throw another name into the mix.
How about Stone Cold Steve Austin. As this is a match that would tick
all the boxes.
A big superstar.
Someone fans can believe won't be intimadated by Taker.
Antisipation of what should be an epic match.
The result being in doubt right till the end.
A main event type match.

And with the Rock/Cena on the same bill, a sure fire seller of the ppv.

Personally would like to see Punk face Sin Cara at wm28.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 07 Apr 2011, 11:10 pm

the-gaffer wrote:Those guys don't offer up anywhere near the level of feud that I hope and expect Punk to be involved in, while I'd not pit him against Taker I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Haitch, A 3/4 month feud culminating with Royal Rumble winner CM Punk winning the WWE Title from Triple H at WM could be epic

I'd expect a much better match vs the likes of Bryan or Jericho than HHH, they'd compliment Punk a lot more than HHH would. I also could not see HHH giving Punk the win that he needs at Mania. The only benefit from a match v HHH for Punk is that at least it'd get a good 20 minutes whilst Punk v Bryan at this present moment in time would be 5 mins top knowing WWE's booking.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 07 Apr 2011, 11:31 pm

You're confusing a good match for a main event feud, no doubt Jericho/Bryan woukd be a better match but you'd be lucky if it would be considerd a top 5 match, also for all Triple H's faults he has a record of doing the job at Mania and if the story is great and it co-incides with a HHH title run then I'd see no reason why he wouldn't make him a main event star

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 07 Apr 2011, 11:42 pm

I think it'd depend a great deal on how far they push Punk in the coming year, I don't think anyone in their right mind would have thought a year ago that the Miz would have been WWE champion for 6 months and defended v Cena at Wrestlemania.
While I wouldn't catergorize Jericho on a HHH/Cena/Taker level for drawing I could easily see that as a WHC title match in 12 months time.
I know HHH has done a few jobs at Mania over the years but looking at the guys he's lost too they've all been guys that matched him in bulk (apart from Benoit but that's removed from the analogues of time so doesn't count).

WMXII - Lost to Ultimate Warrior
WM13 - Defeats Goldust
WMXIV - Deafeats Owen Hart
WMXV - Lost To Kane
WM2000 - Won Fatal Four Way against Rock, Foley & Show
WMX7 - Lost To Undertaker
WMX8 - Defeats Chris Jericho
WMXIX - Defeats Booker T
WMXX - Lost Triple Threat (HBK V HHH V Benoit)
WM21 - Lost To Batista
WM22 - Lost To Cena
WM23 - Didn't Compete due to injury
WM24 - Lost Triple Threat (Cena V HHH V Orton)
WM25 - Defeats Randy Orton
WM26 - Defeats Sheamus
WM27 - Lost to Undertaker

I don't know what HHH thinks to Punk backstage, he may very well rate him highly but I just can't see that and I'd be surprised to see HHH let Punk go over him.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 07 Apr 2011, 11:59 pm

I can see what you mean but Jericho/Punk for the title just wouldnt mean the same as HHH/Punk particularly if Punk went over, I'd not be so quick to assume Trip wouldn't put him over, particularly with the signings the WWE are making

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down