The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Italian prop Fabio Staibano to join London Wasps

Go down

Italian prop Fabio Staibano to join London Wasps   Empty Italian prop Fabio Staibano to join London Wasps

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Fri 01 Jun 2012, 6:33 pm

Respected as an International tight-head prop in both France and Italy, Staibano is keen to make a mark in the Aviva Premiership and establish himself at Wasps for many years to come.
Staibano said: “This is an amazing opportunity to play in what I believe is the best league in the world with a fantastic Club. London Wasps have a strong history of top quality players running through it and I am very much looking forward to the move.”
London Wasps Director of Rugby Dai Young said: “We feel we’ve made real progress with our set-piece in the past season and we hope Fabio can help us continue to improve in that area. He has solid international experience and we’re looking forward to welcoming him to the Club over the summer.”

Well said Fabio come and join the party next season!
The squad is gradually coming together with a blend of young English talent & shrewd NEQ players.
I don't think we will be bottom half next season!

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down