The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley will be a draw

+6
Rodney
BallchinianMuffwig
Seanusarrilius
azania
eddyfightfan
Steffan
10 posters

Go down

Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley will be a draw Empty Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley will be a draw

Post by Steffan Mon 04 Jun 2012, 2:27 pm

Bradley will box better. Manny will get some good counter punches in. Fight will be a draw. People will complain about it being a robbery by Manny again

You heard it here first folks

Regards

Steffan

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley will be a draw Empty Re: Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley will be a draw

Post by eddyfightfan Mon 04 Jun 2012, 2:46 pm

bradley will win this one, or if its close manny gets the decision due to bias

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley will be a draw Empty Re: Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley will be a draw

Post by azania Mon 04 Jun 2012, 2:51 pm

I can safely say that if neither of them win, in all likelihood it will then be a draw. drumroll

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Mon 04 Jun 2012, 2:54 pm

they will both finish top 2 i recon

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 04 Jun 2012, 2:57 pm

I will give you full credit Steffan. I may even have a sneaky 2 pound on the draw.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by BallchinianMuffwig Mon 04 Jun 2012, 5:26 pm

whens the flippin thing even happening? i know its sometime this month. My interest level of this has been at an alltime low for a Pacquiao bout with the possible exception of the Mosley battle..

BallchinianMuffwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 04 Jun 2012, 5:33 pm

BallchinianMuffwig wrote:whens the flippin thing even happening? i know its sometime this month. My interest level of this has been at an alltime low for a Pacquiao bout with the possible exception of the Mosley battle..

Saturday.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Mon 04 Jun 2012, 7:20 pm

Bradley doesn't win a round as long as it lasts IMO, if Pacquaio is shot as many are saying he'll still win. Think Manny will put a David Diaz kind of performance on and surprise many, Bradley doesn't have the skills to pull off an upset.

Chhers Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue 05 Jun 2012, 9:27 pm

Still going with Pacquiao by knockout, too much speed and power.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMackemMawler Tue 05 Jun 2012, 9:43 pm

It will be a re-run of the Hatton fight, either with or without the knockout.
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMackemMawler Tue 05 Jun 2012, 10:05 pm

Bradley loves throwing a lead right over an opponents left lead as a pre-emptive counter. Its probably his best move, apart from his head. The lead right, thrown straight, is a cracking punch down the middle of a Southpaw's guard. However, he tends to throw it in a looping arc thus nullifying its effectiveness against a southpaw. Saying that, Manny must be on his gaurd. He opens and closes distances brilliantly, unfortunatley, he covers distances by virtue of a leap. And it's when he's in mid-air that he is at his most vulnerable. This is due to an inability to push off the front foot, when in the air, to avoid an incoming punch. Time his leaps and you beat him.
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Tue 05 Jun 2012, 11:01 pm

bradley upset, or more likely another jmm style robbery for manny

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 06 Jun 2012, 2:48 pm

Hahaha, very good Steffan!! clap

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed 06 Jun 2012, 9:48 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:Hahaha, very good Steffan!! clap
Glad you liked it Very Happy

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by paul12342 Thu 07 Jun 2012, 1:06 am

Manny cant pull the trigger no more i feel. I think Bradley could do this and make manny look rather rubbish

paul12342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down