The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Factions

3 posters

Go down

New Factions Empty New Factions

Post by goldustismyhero Wed 06 Jun 2012, 6:16 am

Does anyone else think the wwe is trying to bring a 2012 version of the corporation into play?

We already have John Laurenitis as the power man in charge and it appears he is slowly bringing together a group of heels to dominate the wwe and do his biding.

Theres Show, otunga, Tensai so far

And with the Big shows recent promos could we see a face faction led by Cena to go against them in a power struggle, he would have brodus clay as well as the tag champ kofi and truth

So if this angle were to play out this way would you want the factions to grow even more? or would you like to see other factions get involved to make it a 3 way tussle? i.e a another led by Punk with a supporting cast? or one led by Abraham Washington seen as he is on a trip to "sign up" talent, hes got epico,primo, rosa and it would appear Ryan now all hes missing is someone who would benefit from having these guys round them but has the in ring ability to sit at the top table, miz maybe?

any views on this welcome, might seem a bit rambly but im on last hour of a 12 hour night shift

goldustismyhero

Back to top Go down

New Factions Empty Re: New Factions

Post by Crimey Wed 06 Jun 2012, 10:38 am

On wrestling forums there always seems to be a demand for factions and a faction war, despite the fact that WWE hasn't booked a stable well since 2003 and Evolution, which had a good constant story from start to the break up. Since then, they've tried many times to bring in factions and have either buried them or had no one to go against or rushed the breaking up.

I don't think they will be trying to create a faction war, if anything, they're trying not to bring attention to the fact that Laurinaitis has loads of guys around him, and to me it's just because of short term booking. I think the Big Show part of the story was never planned, it was probably going to be Tensai in that role in fact.

I think what's most likely is they're just being lazy and align every heel with Laurinaitis because it's the easy thing to do as people naturally don't like those in power so it's an easy heel reaction.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by goldustismyhero Wed 06 Jun 2012, 2:19 pm

Can see your point there crimey

it was just big shows promo last week on raw where he basically cast Cena,Clay,Kofi and truth in the same mould and i thought personally it would make an ok stable, never gonna be dx or the ministry.

With some long term booking though they could milk it out until survivor series where JL is runniong riot with his guys over wwe and its booked as classic 5 on 5 survivor series match with Big Show, Otunga, Tensai, Miz and Lesnar taking on Cena,Clay,Kofi,Truth plus 1 jl could make a stip that any other superstar siding with them would be fired trying to get a 5 on 4 advantage but on theraw before Survivor series cena would cut a promo saying that a year ago they said its was a one night thing never before never again and then the rocks music hits and he can coem down to the ring run his mouth like only the rock can about how he's watched form afar jl ruin the business he loves so its only natural that he takes the last spot on team cena as he is no superstar he is wwe's only megastar

then at SS its down to lesnar vs rock, rock gets the big win over lesnar leading them into a fued right through to mania

goldustismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Wed 06 Jun 2012, 2:36 pm

I think factions have to have a purpose rather than just trying to be cobbled together for entertainments sake.

A big miss was the Nexus storyline, really could have been fantastic with the premise that new talent has struggled to break into the wwe so they formed a dominant faction to increase their chances of making it.

Instead they got fed to cena and were made a platform for punks return from injury.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down