The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1000th raw

3 posters

Go down

1000th raw Empty 1000th raw

Post by ian.a Mon 11 Jun - 12:34

With the 1000th Episode of Raw fast approaching, I thought I'd kick off a celebratory thread.

Use this to speculate what you think is going to happen at the 3 hour event, or what you're hoping for.

Which old WWE stars do you think will show up ? Who would you like to make an appearance? Apparently more than 30 have been approached.

Will they unveil the new belt? Will DX reform ? Will JR return ?

Also, use this thread to reminise. What were your favourite ever Raw moments ? What were the highlights? Mark Henry and the edible panties? Austin and the beer truck ? WCW being taken over ? Eddie Guererro tribute special? Mae Young getting powerbombed through a table by the Dudleys?

Who have been some of your favourite superstars to have graced Monday Night Raw ? Bret Hart? HBK? The Rock? Kurt Angle ?.... Doink ?

Who have been the worst? The Boogeyman ?

What were your favourite stables? Evolution? Right to Censor?

Like I said, anything goes. Just post your thoughts on the past, your hopes on the future or even just pass comment on an amazing milestone.

Congratulations Monday Night Raw

My favourite era of Raw was when the Harts started the Canada/USA feud - was great tv.

Pillman, Bulldog, Owen, Bret etc were an incredible stable that always guarenteed a huge reaction.

i loved the old theme tune too.

i remember staying up and watching Raw and WCW nitro during 97, both on at them same time, flicking over to tnt on my old analogue sky box that was the best era of wrestling for me without a doubt, wcw and wwe were both competing and putting on great shows and storylines.

the best stables for me were dx and the NOD during their feud ( im not a nugget, im a black hart dammit, a soul survivor WOOOOOOO!) laughing

thought the 911, Eddie and Owen tributes were all great too.

ian.a

Back to top Go down

1000th raw Empty Re: 1000th raw

Post by Stonee21 Mon 11 Jun - 14:51

I really want a New Age Outlaws reunion! They are arguably the best team of all time for me and were THE tag team of the attitude era, I don't care if they wrestle or not, I just want to hear and see them come down the ramp one more time.

Taker has to be there as well.

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 11 Jun - 19:08

Im looking very forward to this Raw i must admit

Personal favrioute moments on Raw.

The Rock returning was just amazing. Never ever thought it would be him.

The Nexus debut was pretty good.

Shane Mcmahon kicking Kane in fire was pretty cool

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down