The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The GM situation **No Way Out spoiler**

+9
Brilliant_yep
owen10ozzy
Adam D
Crimey
Liam
Mr H
NickisBHAFC
ncfc_Tooze
Buzzman
13 posters

Go down

The GM situation **No Way Out spoiler** Empty The GM situation **No Way Out spoiler**

Post by Buzzman Mon 18 Jun 2012, 4:33 pm

So with the vice president of talent relations and permanent general manager of both Raw and Smackdown being FIIIIIIIIIRRRED by Vince, where do you see the situation with regards to the general manager post heading. I'm guessing we'll find out tonight, but which way do you see it going and where would you like it to go?

Possibilities are:

Teddy Long: ...... Please NO!
Stephanie Mcmahon: Would like this to happen, but somehow with Triple H in his position, I can't see Steph taking an on screen role, although it could bring about a few interesting twists.

Hmmmm, I'm not too sure apart from that! Which sadly makes me think they'll give it to Teddy or something stupid such as Johnny getting his job back by joining the kiss my ass club will take place. Anyway on to you guys! thoughts?

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

The GM situation **No Way Out spoiler** Empty Re: The GM situation **No Way Out spoiler**

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 18 Jun 2012, 4:36 pm

Edge?

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

The GM situation **No Way Out spoiler** Empty Re: The GM situation **No Way Out spoiler**

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jun 2012, 4:37 pm

Foley?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jun 2012, 4:37 pm

Hopefully Vince will do it for a bit!

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 18 Jun 2012, 4:37 pm

Give Teddy smackdown job. Find it quite funny when he makes a tag team match.

I would give Raw job to Edge.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Mon 18 Jun 2012, 4:40 pm

Paul Heyman

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jun 2012, 4:42 pm

Regal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Mon 18 Jun 2012, 4:42 pm

Edge in my opinion would be an excellent GM, depends on what the guys behind the scenes think and whether Edge would want to take such a role in the first place.

Don't mind Foley and Vince handling it for a while is a decent idea. Haha I find his tag matches hilarious as well but surely you don't want to seperate the brands again by having to seperate GM's NickhisBHFC.

I'd love to see Paul Heyman as GM actually, but that's not going to be happen because of his involvement with the Lesnar storyline, unless it's part of the condition for Brock returning, or added to the stipulation if Brock beats HHH.

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon 18 Jun 2012, 5:13 pm

I was thinking Regal. He's been GM for Nxt, maybe as practice for this angle now. He would be a very good GM, face/heel either way he would be great.

Wouldn't argue with Edge either, or Heyman, he was excellent when in charge of Smackdown.

I swear to God if WWE actually want to go somewhere they have to move on from Teddy Long, he's done his bit and should be nowhere near the business now.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 18 Jun 2012, 5:16 pm

It'll still be John Laurinaitis, have you learned nothing?! When WWE says they are going to fire somebody, they never actually fire them.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Mon 18 Jun 2012, 6:57 pm

any of the names mentioned bar teddy would be good, and yeah crimey i wouldn't be surprised if he wormed his way back as i said through something such as the kiss my ass club, but no one wants to see that. Or atleast I hope no one does! Never saw it as a good idea, just somewhat creepy!

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 18 Jun 2012, 6:59 pm

Hunico for Raw and MVP/ D'lo Brown for Smackdown.

But I reckon it will HHH.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Mon 18 Jun 2012, 6:59 pm

Whistle May I have your attention please....

'I have just recieved an email from the anonymous GM of RAW & Smackdown'....

Thats your opening segment to RAW right their!!

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 18 Jun 2012, 6:59 pm

Actually, didnt someone mention that JBL was due to be back in WWE in some capacity?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Mon 18 Jun 2012, 7:23 pm

owen10ozzy wrote: Whistle May I have your attention please....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! would actually rather have Hunico!

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 18 Jun 2012, 7:25 pm

Adam D wrote:Actually, didnt someone mention that JBL was due to be back in WWE in some capacity?

He's off around the world at the moment climbing the seven summits for charity. So I don't think he could be back in time for tomorrow.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilliant_yep Mon 18 Jun 2012, 7:55 pm

Crimey wrote:
He's off around the world at the moment climbing the seven summits for charity. So I don't think he could be back in time for tomorrow.

Hunico calls this 'hopscotch'

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 18 Jun 2012, 8:15 pm

owen10ozzy wrote: Whistle May I have your attention please....

hahahahaha i would mark out so bad if this happens

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by We Want Edge Mon 18 Jun 2012, 11:08 pm

I really think that , unfortunately, isn't the last we see of big Johnny. I just think the concept of the three hour raws with the people choice first hour (at least that's what i read it was gonna be) is perfect for people power!

We Want Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 18 Jun 2012, 11:23 pm

I reckon Edge might be Smackdown GM, has a history of grabbing power and Smackdown's in need of an interest boost.

Would love to see JR be RAW GM and turn heel.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2012, 9:14 am

CALLED IT!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 19 Jun 2012, 10:09 am

AntLord wrote:CALLED IT!!!!!!

For one week.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2012, 10:26 am

Still called it?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 19 Jun 2012, 10:27 am

Aww christ not a return to the guest GM thing.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2012, 11:22 am

Eugene and Festus!

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Tue 19 Jun 2012, 12:23 pm

So different past GM's taking over Raw and Smackdown for a week each and then the board of directors will decide? As long as it isn't Teddy Long is all I say!

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2012, 12:37 pm

Buzzman wrote:So different past GM's taking over Raw and Smackdown for a week each and then the board of directors will decide? As long as it isn't Teddy Long is all I say!

Im all up for a tag team match playa!

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 19 Jun 2012, 2:02 pm

Its probably so they have an excuse to use Austin for the 1000th episode after his brief spell as co gm.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by The Best in the World Tue 19 Jun 2012, 4:05 pm

there are quite a few people WWE could use to be a GM for Raw and SD- Vince, Austin, Regal!!!, Stephanie, Mike Adamle, Jonathan Coachman, and the anonymous laptop :/
The Best in the World
The Best in the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down