The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He Only Took It By Two Rounds!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

He Only Took It By Two Rounds!!!!! Empty He Only Took It By Two Rounds!!!!!

Post by davidemore Thu 21 Jun 2012, 5:30 am

Even I'm getting sick of this post-fight sh** to do with Bradley vs Pac Man. I mean it's clouding all the great fights coming up!!!!

Lucas vs Soto? A barn burner waiting to happen, ignored!!!!

So, why do we have to listen to the post-fight cr** from Arum, and now the post-fight cheating cr** from Chavez Jr's (the juice cheat) fight too?!

We know that Pac Man was robbed, but it was TWO rounds, a clear victory? yes. A fight Pac won even though he gave up the final three rounds? Yes. But it was only two rounds!!! Bradley took the opener, the last 3 and drew 2 more in my book. And the rematch, if it happens, will be even tighter.

The reason we still have to listen to this cr** from Arum and alike is because they hyped the victory up to absurd levels, and because they feel they need to get all Russian on our asses with the communist propaganda bullsh**.

It was TWO rounds!!!!!

No one harps on about Lara and he won the whole damn fight! Lucas vs Alexander too, and MANY others!

It was TWO rounds!!!!!!

davidemore

Back to top Go down

He Only Took It By Two Rounds!!!!! Empty Re: He Only Took It By Two Rounds!!!!!

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:15 am

davidemore wrote:Even I'm getting sick of this post-fight sh** to do with Bradley vs Pac Man. I mean it's clouding all the great fights coming up!!!!

Lucas vs Soto? A barn burner waiting to happen, ignored!!!!

So, why do we have to listen to the post-fight cr** from Arum, and now the post-fight cheating cr** from Chavez Jr's (the juice cheat IMO) fight too?!

We all think that Pac Man was robbed, but it was TWO rounds IMO, a clear victory? yes. A fight Pac lost on the cards even though he gave up IMO the final three rounds? Yes. But it was only two rounds in my view!!! Bradley took the opener, the last 3 and drew 2 more in my book <----more like it Smile. And the rematch, if it happens, will be even tighter in my opinion.

The reason we still have to listen to this cr** from Arum and alike is because they hyped the victory up to absurd levels I feel, and because they feel they need to get all Russian on our asses with the communist propaganda bullsh**.

It was TWO rounds in my opinion, not a fact, but IN MY OPINION!!!!!

A few people still harp on about Lara and he won the whole damn fight in my opinion! Lucas vs Alexander too IMO, and MANY others IMO!

It was TWO rounds in my opinion, not a fact, but IN MY OPINION!!!!!
!!!!!!

I fixed this for you David.

No need to thank me mods Smile
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Thu 21 Jun 2012, 1:51 pm

thanks reeborn!

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down