The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fair Result

+4
freeman lowell
KickAndChase
thebluesmancometh
anotherworldofpain
8 posters

Go down

A Fair Result Empty A Fair Result

Post by anotherworldofpain Sat 23 Jun 2012, 6:41 pm

So rugby's brainless juggernaughts of my new country England and the Springboks do battle again. Like watching two Frankenstein's monsters try to bludgeoning each other to death with the sack of sponges the two great beast eventually lose the energy and fall into a truce.

14-14 at full time and nobody wins. In my mind is a fair result because I have to being honest that both teams were horrible to watch.

Probably a game that nobody deserve to win too! Not either team could controlling the ball, or execute the attacking move or string together the phase. So they resort to fumbling on the ground again and kick the ball in state of alternate panic or apathy.

For there part South Africa discard the notion of be just a one-dimensional team and simplify even further until they seem to having no dimension at all.

England as the commentator keep telling us were "brave" "bold" "plucky" "never say die" "mettlesome", "gritty", "feisty", "spirited", "gamey", "thick-skinned", "tough" and "gutsy" but at no point ever "clever" or "talented" unfortunate.

The game get so boring with 83 times a team kick away posession that even most staunch Springbok fans get bored by Steyn kick away the ball and start finally after a decade of this start to jeer and boo him from the stands. I HOPE HE WAS LISTEN.

At the end most important lesson I learn is that this was 80 minutes of my life I never get back.

Full credit to England to get the draw and not quite "breaking the drought" for the home nation on tour (and Ireland) to the SANZAR country (unless you go by Thames Water definition of the drought maybe) but at least they avoid defeat and get the points to go back to 4th and replace the probably more talented and ambitious Wales who at least played rugby today.

Last edited by anotherworldofpain on Sat 23 Jun 2012, 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

A Fair Result Empty Re: A Fair Result

Post by thebluesmancometh Sat 23 Jun 2012, 6:42 pm

ghost

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by KickAndChase Sat 23 Jun 2012, 6:43 pm

ghost

KickAndChase

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Sat 23 Jun 2012, 6:50 pm

ghost ? I say something scary?

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Sat 23 Jun 2012, 6:51 pm

So you admit it Yahoo

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by freeman lowell Sat 23 Jun 2012, 6:53 pm

ghost

freeman lowell

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Sat 23 Jun 2012, 7:05 pm

I dont understanding this game Sad

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Sat 23 Jun 2012, 7:10 pm

To be fair I thought england deserved to win that match, nothing fair about the result.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Sat 23 Jun 2012, 7:18 pm

Well Biltong to paraphrase one of the great English writers

To be fair I thought england deserved to win that match, nothing fair about the result.

This day has been as 't'were -- a mighty stew in which the beef of series victory was mixed with the vile turnip of a draw, and the grisly dumpling of the series end. But we must eat the yellow wobbly parts the good Lord serves. In life each man gets what he deserves....

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sat 23 Jun 2012, 7:28 pm

surely the admins can see his ip and compare it to ghosts and then just get rid of him!

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sat 23 Jun 2012, 10:34 pm

nathan wrote:surely the admins can see his ip and compare it to ghosts and then just get rid of him!

No they cant it appears that IP addresses are not the same with most of the trolls on this site, but if you are posting with different internet accessible devices you have different IP addresses.

It also appears that this site is unable to block a particular IP address and they have to wait until an impostor is discovered.

Other well known trolls on this site leave pre banning and then re appear with another address skirting the laws whilst still maintaining their same modus operandi...

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Sat 23 Jun 2012, 11:23 pm

Why don't you go talk about IP address on the computer forum and leave about rugby discuss here thanks.

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Sat 23 Jun 2012, 11:27 pm

To be fair though it wasnt anyway near as dour as Scotland Aus, and England with Flood rather than farrell do vaguely resemble a team who lose 6021 rather than 60-0 against an all blacks team thatstrying.

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down