The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Radwanska appreciation society

2 posters

Go down

The Radwanska appreciation society Empty The Radwanska appreciation society

Post by newballs Thu 05 Jul 2012, 8:01 pm

Anyone else glad that she made the final? After all there's only so much grunting a man can take.

Seriously a throwback to Hingis and great to see such an intelligent player who uses so much court craft and angles. OK so Serena may overpower her but even she had to admit that Agnieska would certainly "get every ball back"!

Would love to see her win however unlikely that may be just for her celebaration. I mean anyone would have thought she 'd just won an early round match with the lack of emotion she showed yesterday!

Not only is Radwanska having to face a rampant Serena but she's also battling a respiratory infection and total lack of interest from most hereabouts due to Murraymania. I'm the eternal optomistthough so here's hoping she gets well quickly, puts up a good showing and who knows? Maybe some forum members may even post her some compliments.

Last edited by newballs on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : clarity plus additional info)

newballs

Back to top Go down

The Radwanska appreciation society Empty Re: The Radwanska appreciation society

Post by Henman Bill Thu 05 Jul 2012, 10:59 pm

I saw her play at Wimbledon a few years ago on an outside court and I thought she was the kind of player who would be consistently very solid against lower ranked players but unable to raise her game against top players and rarely progress past the quarters. Certainly got better since then though!

Henman Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by newballs Fri 06 Jul 2012, 10:50 pm

HB certanly she's struggled against some of the bigger hitters in the past but has the kind of game that could push Serena ifSerenasserve doesn't basically hit her off the court.

newballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down