The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agnieszka Radwanska and John Isner shred clothes for the Magazine

+2
kingraf
invisiblecoolers
6 posters

Go down

Agnieszka Radwanska and John Isner shred clothes for the Magazine Empty Agnieszka Radwanska and John Isner shred clothes for the Magazine

Post by invisiblecoolers Thu 11 Jul 2013, 9:32 pm

Wimbledon 2013 Semifinalists and Ex- finalists Shreds clothes for ESPN body issue, she looks cute but I won't say hot and she is comfortable about it, to company her on the magazine issue John Isner shreds his clothes , 6'11'' tall looks mammoth in the picture.

Tsonga, Serena Williams, Vera Zvonareva are some of the other stars who have featured naked in the past.

Agnieszka Radwanska and John Isner shred clothes for the Magazine Radwanska
Agnieszka Radwanska and John Isner shred clothes for the Magazine Isner

Reference
tennis-x.com/xblog/2013-07-11/13014.php.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Agnieszka Radwanska and John Isner shred clothes for the Magazine Empty Re: Agnieszka Radwanska and John Isner shred clothes for the Magazine

Post by kingraf Thu 11 Jul 2013, 10:31 pm

Isner isnt quite Tsonga is he? Gary Player is also in it...

I know shes quite popular here, but there are quite a few other female tennis players I would have preferred...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Agnieszka Radwanska and John Isner shred clothes for the Magazine Empty Re: Agnieszka Radwanska and John Isner shred clothes for the Magazine

Post by invisiblecoolers Fri 12 Jul 2013, 1:38 am

kingraf wrote:

I know shes quite popular here, but there are quite a few other female tennis players I would have preferred...

Everybody would prefer Masha n Ivano , I would love to Kirlenko thou.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Fri 12 Jul 2013, 9:13 am

She's not hot?? Must be the summer heat getting to me!!!!
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Fri 12 Jul 2013, 9:29 am

Perhaps you'll find more attractive this girl Wink 

http://www.never2funky.com/urbanalex/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/ESPN-Body-Issue-22.jpg
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Fri 12 Jul 2013, 9:31 am

How about Kimoko Date Krumm?? Run 
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Fri 12 Jul 2013, 9:49 am

Top of the crop heart 

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2006/06/21/magazine/20060625_STYLE_SLIDESHOW_4.html?_r=0
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Fri 12 Jul 2013, 10:02 am

In a slight digresion of the Points Spy thread, Cogen posted a link to a picture of Aggie's sister Urszula - it's definitely a fair family, Aggie got the talent and is kind of cute while Urszula is an Ok player but is decidedly hot.

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Fri 12 Jul 2013, 1:24 pm

Deliciano is hot (just ask Judy), and a model too. Paire, Tsonga, Llodra, Haas...

Evert was hot too.

Alize Cornet is pretty, IMO. - http://www.wtatennis.com/players/player/11402/title/alize-cornet#photos

Kerber, Hantuchova.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Fri 12 Jul 2013, 4:53 pm

Jeremy_Kyle wrote:Top of the crop heart 

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2006/06/21/magazine/20060625_STYLE_SLIDESHOW_4.html?_r=0

I am big fan of Vesnina too, she is super cute and hot.Agnieszka Radwanska and John Isner shred clothes for the Magazine 3933776953 

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down