The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Bolt break his own record again?

2 posters

Go down

Will Bolt break his own record again?

Will Bolt break his own record again? Vote_lcap25%Will Bolt break his own record again? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Will Bolt break his own record again? Vote_lcap75%Will Bolt break his own record again? Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

Will Bolt break his own record again? Empty Will Bolt break his own record again?

Post by Gordy Mon 06 Aug 2012, 12:08 am

Does anyone think he can go faster and break his own record again? He is 25 now so he should have a few more years left to try. Can he do it? Will he do it?

Gordy

Back to top Go down

Will Bolt break his own record again? Empty Re: Will Bolt break his own record again?

Post by Guest Mon 06 Aug 2012, 12:35 am

Why not?

He came close this time after a season in which his prep was suboptimal. If he can get a full season of training he will definitely have a shot at the next two world's.

Back to top Go down

Will Bolt break his own record again? Empty Re: Will Bolt break his own record again?

Post by Gordy Mon 06 Aug 2012, 12:39 am

emancipator wrote:Why not?

He came close this time after a season in which his prep was suboptimal. If he can get a full season of training he will definitely have a shot at the next two world's.

Very true. He also had a poor start in this Olympics 100m and still came close. I think he is capable of it but he said in his interview after that Blake trains harder than him. Bolt is very naturally talented which means he doesnt have to work as hard as others. He also has to keep his motivation up. If he lets his training slip then he could lose the opportunity to go even faster. I believe he is capable of going faster than 9.58, but I dont know if he will.

Gordy

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Mon 06 Aug 2012, 6:20 am

I think that he will at some stage, the man is a freak of nature. Once he does, i also think that it will stand for a very very long time.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down