The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are you most looking forward to seeing?

5 posters

Go down

Which player are you most looking forward to seeing?

Who are you most looking forward to seeing? Vote_lcap7%Who are you most looking forward to seeing? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Who are you most looking forward to seeing? Vote_lcap0%Who are you most looking forward to seeing? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who are you most looking forward to seeing? Vote_lcap40%Who are you most looking forward to seeing? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 6 ]
Who are you most looking forward to seeing? Vote_lcap13%Who are you most looking forward to seeing? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Who are you most looking forward to seeing? Vote_lcap0%Who are you most looking forward to seeing? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who are you most looking forward to seeing? Vote_lcap33%Who are you most looking forward to seeing? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 5 ]
Who are you most looking forward to seeing? Vote_lcap7%Who are you most looking forward to seeing? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Who are you most looking forward to seeing? Empty Who are you most looking forward to seeing?

Post by The Special Juan Fri 17 Aug 2012, 11:39 am

With the new season days away, which summer arrival are you looking forward to seeing?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Who are you most looking forward to seeing? Empty Re: Who are you most looking forward to seeing?

Post by GSC Fri 17 Aug 2012, 11:41 am

Has to be Santi
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Who are you most looking forward to seeing? Empty Re: Who are you most looking forward to seeing?

Post by MIG Fri 17 Aug 2012, 11:52 am

Will be interesting to see what Kagawa can do at United and all the new Chelsea signings.

But I'm most looking forward to seeing Podolski. Always wanted him in the Premiership, I think he'll do really well.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 17 Aug 2012, 2:50 pm

Where is Robert Snodgrass on the list?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 17 Aug 2012, 2:53 pm

He plays for Norwich, therefore nobody is ever going to see him.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri 17 Aug 2012, 3:05 pm

Gaston Ramirez should be good.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down