The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good news **CONTAINS SMACKDOWN SPOILER**

+8
Stonee21
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
Hero
The_Enigma
Liam
bretmeharty
theundisputedY2D2
Beer
12 posters

Go down

Good news **CONTAINS SMACKDOWN SPOILER** Empty Good news **CONTAINS SMACKDOWN SPOILER**

Post by Guest Wed 22 Aug 2012, 9:52 am

Last night ADR defeated Orton in a number one contenders match so the worlds dullest rivalry continues

The heavyweight title is dead to me

Back to top Go down

Good news **CONTAINS SMACKDOWN SPOILER** Empty Re: Good news **CONTAINS SMACKDOWN SPOILER**

Post by Beer Wed 22 Aug 2012, 10:00 am

This; taken from the review i read is why i have no time for the WWE anymore....

'Del Rio shoves down Ricardo, who is trying to celebrate and throws a shoe at Sheamus. They brawl and Sheamus is KO'd with a shoe.'

That's right, the WWE had their World Heavyweight Champion taken out................by a shoe.

Not Dr Shoe.

A shoe.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Good news **CONTAINS SMACKDOWN SPOILER** Empty Re: Good news **CONTAINS SMACKDOWN SPOILER**

Post by Guest Wed 22 Aug 2012, 10:04 am

I hope it was a good shoe - a loafer or something

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 22 Aug 2012, 10:28 am

*** BREAKING NEWS ***

The planned Sheamus versus Alberto Del Rio match for the World Heavyweight title has been scrapped and replaced by Sheamus versus Shoe!

Smackdown General Manager Booker T had this to say: "Oh my goodness! Did you see what Shoe did to ma dawg Sheamus?! He was all up in his grill so now I'm making it official: Sheamus. Shoe. World Heavyweight title. It's on like Donkey Kong sucka! SHOE! SHEAMUS IS COMING FOR YOU N*****!"

Following Booker's announcement, World Heavyweight champion Sheamus responded: "Oi'm deloighted dat Booker Tay has made dis match fella. Oi'm gonna kick Shoe's arse fella!"

In response to the champ's comments, the new number one contender Shoe had this to say: "............................."

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Wed 22 Aug 2012, 10:30 am

gazzyD wrote:Last night ADR defeated Orton in a number one contenders match so the worlds dullest rivalry continues

The heavyweight title is dead to me

Laugh

You had me there, when you said good news I thought Sheamus had a new contender.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Wed 22 Aug 2012, 11:51 am

can't believe this, orton had the chance to be a tweener again in a feud with sheamus, and make the whc relevant again.

why do the wwe consistently shove this feud down our throats? god i can't wait for barrett to return, so him and orton will bring some credibility to the title unlike del rio who genuinely is the most boring champion ever. he is completely unable to draw a reaction from the crowd.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 22 Aug 2012, 12:20 pm

to be honest, smackdown has needed a freshen up of new blood for a while now, I really don't get the concept of having everybody appear on both shows because I have no idea who's eligible or in-line for a title shot in the future.

They have nothing creatively for Del Rio so they just seem to want to drag this storyline out on what is a whim as to what direction it takes every week

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 22 Aug 2012, 12:24 pm

What's more annoying is there are guys like Sandow, Ambrose etc that are 100x the better heel than ADR who'd walk into a title match and make it interesting yet they're not pushing the button.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 22 Aug 2012, 12:30 pm

I do agree with you Hero, I'm not really up to date with it because I don't follow the product much any more because of frustration.

Smackdown should want to have their own identity and could follow on from the NXT Template. They could have all these up & coming starts who have completed their "training" from FCW/NXT and move them onto their. They could also bring back the cruiserweight and have a select few compete in that division, again adding its own identity.

Would also give the average wrestling fan the chance to view what shows they want if they know there's a certain type of style of wrestling available!

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Aug 2012, 12:33 pm

I wouldn't mind but it's the same thing every time. Everybody knows over the next few Smackdown shows ADR is going to lock in the armbar to Sheamus but you still know deep down that come night of champions Sheamus is walking out as champ

Now that Ziggler is finished with Jericho I'd have night of champions match finishing with Sheamus getting the win, ADR flips and locks in the armbar refusing to let it go, several referees finally get ADR out of the ring, sheamus struggles to his feet, Zig Zag new champion Dolph Ziggler

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 22 Aug 2012, 12:35 pm

gazzyD wrote:I wouldn't mind but it's the same thing every time. Everybody knows over the next few Smackdown shows ADR is going to lock in the armbar to Sheamus but you still know deep down that come night of champions Sheamus is walking out as champ

Now that Ziggler is finished with Jericho I'd have night of champions match finishing with Sheamus getting the win, ADR flips and locks in the armbar refusing to let it go, several referees finally get ADR out of the ring, sheamus struggles to his feet, Zig Zag new champion Dolph Ziggler

But then it's same old, same old. Another predictable, weak looking heel champion.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Wed 22 Aug 2012, 12:40 pm

How about ADR wins at NOC by cheating only for Ziggles to cash in and beat ADR who Sheamus has then attacked. Been done before but means that people prefer having Ziggles as champ rather than ADR.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Aug 2012, 12:46 pm

To be honest though KB I've said what I've said because that's exactly the route I expect WWE to take. I ain't waiting for them to throw a curveball and do something different

Even once champion I expect that to continue, hiding behind Vickie and then hitting a cheap shot or using Vickie to distract referees/opponents to get the upper hand

It's predictable and easy and nothing less than what I expect from WWE Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Aug 2012, 1:24 pm

Seriously how can ADR be a WHC with a crappy armbar for Flip sake!

I won't be watching Smackdown anytime soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Wed 22 Aug 2012, 3:39 pm

Yahoo Another match between the dullest heel of all time and the great white boremus Yahoo

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 22 Aug 2012, 3:46 pm

When I heard he got knocked out with a shoe this is the first thing I thought of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIwLJtqoxBs

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 22 Aug 2012, 4:24 pm

I was actually thinking of the scene between flair and lethal!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 22 Aug 2012, 9:31 pm

You knew that ADR would be the main contender until Sheamus beats him convincingly, that ending at SummerSlam screamed re-match

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Thu 23 Aug 2012, 10:14 am

*** BREAKING NEWS ***

The planned Sheamus versus Alberto Del Rio match for the World Heavyweight title has been scrapped and replaced by Sheamus versus Shoe!

Smackdown General Manager Booker T had this to say: "Oh my goodness! Did you see what Shoe did to ma dawg Sheamus?! He was all up in his grill so now I'm making it official: Sheamus. Shoe. World Heavyweight title. It's on like Donkey Kong sucka! SHOE! SHEAMUS IS COMING FOR YOU N*****!"

Following Booker's announcement, World Heavyweight champion Sheamus responded: "Oi'm deloighted dat Booker Tay has made dis match fella. Oi'm gonna kick Shoe's arse fella!"

In response to the champ's comments, the new number one contender Shoe had this to say: "............................."

LOL Laugh thats amazing really wish it was true

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down