The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown News (spoiler)

+6
Alves
Jammy31
liverbnz
Kay Fabe
JoshSansom
The Awesome Giz
10 posters

Go down

Smackdown News (spoiler) Empty Smackdown News (spoiler)

Post by The Awesome Giz Wed 01 Feb 2012, 11:16 am

Apparently last night Teddy Long suspended Mark Henry, so its assumed this is so his injury can heal. Also the Elimination Chamber was announced which will involve Bryan, Show, Barrett, Rhodes, Orton and annoyingly The Great Khali guess he's back for good then.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Smackdown News (spoiler) Empty Re: Smackdown News (spoiler)

Post by JoshSansom Wed 01 Feb 2012, 11:23 am

Sensible as he was barely involved in the Rumble title match and is seemingly having trouble moving.

He has done really well up until now so hopefully it won't spoil his chances of being involved in something at WM though I do worry that WWE will not know what to book and go for something gimmicky like the "largest match in the world" with Henry, Show, Kane and Khali all in it... that would both suck and blow.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 01 Feb 2012, 12:15 pm

What is with the Khali obsession, the only time he's been remotely interesting was when he was under Mahal's influence

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 01 Feb 2012, 12:17 pm

the-gaffer wrote:What is with the Khali obsession, the only time he's been remotely interesting was when he was under Mahal's influence

No clue - I don't get it but Vince would lap that kind of thing up...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Wed 01 Feb 2012, 12:20 pm

Why didn't they just let Mark Henry take time off to heal from the injury. For me they've almost killed his monster heel push. He was over big style, but has been a footnote in proceedings the last few months.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Wed 01 Feb 2012, 8:19 pm

Is Khali even going to be able to fit in the chamber pod? I'm guessing he's Henry's replacement in the chamber?
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Alves Wed 01 Feb 2012, 9:36 pm

I dont understand why having Khali in the match is going to add anything to it, yes with his size he adds that element but its clear he has no chance in winning

Alves

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 01 Feb 2012, 10:00 pm

Mark Henry has came across as the take no crap face on SD the last few weeks

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Feb 2012, 10:11 pm

It's just another Vince McMahon wet dream though isn't.

We all know it's pathetic putting Khali in the match,knowing he is gonna take an RKO to finish him off and make Orton look unbelievable.

The fact is,there are about 6 guys on the roster I would rather see in this match than Khali and make it better:

Ezekiel Jackson-Not a fan at all but he is marginally better thank Khali so he gets the nod

Justin Gabriel-He's not the most charismatic or interesting but he can move in the ring and would provide some entertaining spots.

Drew McIntyre-I don't get the treatment of Drew,I really don't.He is pretty good in the ring and has a decent character.If they had rolled with the "Chosen One" gimmick and had Vince endorse him,maybe even manage him then who knows where he could of ended up...probably wellnessed.Would still rather see him in the Chamber than Khali.

Ted Dibiase-I am not a massive fan of Ted but he can go in the ring and he's had a few decent matches on Smackdown.Plus he has history with Cody and Orton so could be a tasty confrontation but guess not.

Tyson Kidd-Just for the epic spots that he could pull off.Kidd is damn entertaining in the ring and would add something cool to the Chamber.

William Regal-Why the hell not?.The guy is an epic wrestler and he can go with anyone.Have him and Bryan start the match and that five minutes alone would be worth it.

I honestly don't get some of the choices from WWE,the Raw chamber has a good line up and then Big Show and Khali have to swamp and ruin the Smackdown one.

If it was up to me I would of had Bryan,Barrett,Orton,Rhodes,Regal and Dibiase but any of the above would do over Khali or Show

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Thu 02 Feb 2012, 10:27 pm

They probably want another big guy in the match for a spot or something

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 04 Feb 2012, 12:59 pm

Good decison in getting Henry off screen. The Great Kahli ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO ? Big show was bad enough but Kahli what a crap chamber match this is going to be. I personally wanted Justin Gabrial to be in it

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 04 Feb 2012, 3:54 pm

They should have took Henry off screen as soon as he got injured and gave him a fighting chance to be healrthy for the run in to Mania, how could Teddy Long justify suspending him for touching him when he was throwing the stage crew into different area codes and getting away with it, if they're going to suspend him then make it for a good reason that gets someone else an ark into a story

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by DonIffy Sat 04 Feb 2012, 6:19 pm

Yeah Johnson it would be cool to Ted Dibiase init and see legacy in the same ring again lol

DonIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down