The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

respect for del boy !

2 posters

Go down

respect for del boy ! Empty respect for del boy !

Post by rycoys Sun 26 Aug 2012, 9:08 pm

when i booked tickets for upton park i was so looking forward to seeing haye outbox chisora , beeing a haye fan and and loathing chisora this was a perfect match for me , but since that night my opinion of chisora began to change he put on a good performence that night and was very humble after the fight, and in the boxnation doc he seemed really upset he lost , hes attitude in the ring and willingness to give hes heart and soul that night means the loss has not hurt hes carear that bad , if anything i belive the haye fight has helped , after all haye would beat and ko any british heavy imo , so what next for del ? would love to see a rematch with fury ? or the winner of price fraudley ?

rycoys

Back to top Go down

respect for del boy ! Empty Re: respect for del boy !

Post by tunes666 Sun 26 Aug 2012, 10:08 pm

He needs a couple low key fights to get more confidence and to pad his record a bit as his last few fights have been against the best, better than Price has faced and Fury, So he should beat up a few local names and then look to climb back up again with a little more experience. I still think he has issues with he weight and could have come in a little lighter against Haye.

tunes666

Back to top Go down