The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logan Thomas Interview on v2 journal

4 posters

Go down

Logan Thomas Interview on v2 journal Empty Logan Thomas Interview on v2 journal

Post by Colan (niner) Thu 13 Sep 2012, 3:11 pm

http://www.v2journal.com/interview-with-logan-thomas.html

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

Logan Thomas Interview on v2 journal Empty Re: Logan Thomas Interview on v2 journal

Post by BamBam Thu 13 Sep 2012, 4:36 pm

Great job niner, its a huge scoop for the journal. Glad to see my questions made it on there too Wink

Interesting response to how he compares himself to Luck and Newton .. does that mean he thinks he is a better passer than Cam but worse than Luck, and a better runner than Luck, but worse than Cam? One hell of a player if thats right!

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Logan Thomas Interview on v2 journal Empty Re: Logan Thomas Interview on v2 journal

Post by Derbyblue Thu 13 Sep 2012, 4:47 pm

bambamwillis wrote:Interesting response to how he compares himself to Luck and Newton .. does that mean he thinks he is a better passer than Cam but worse than Luck, and a better runner than Luck, but worse than Cam? One hell of a player if thats right!
That's what I interpreted his answer to mean, I've not watched much of him but he was good when I saw him and know he's highly thought of.

Just thought of a question which is rather late obviously!

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Colan (niner) Thu 13 Sep 2012, 4:55 pm

I would have liked his responses to be more detailed but I was lucky just to get an interview with him at all. And to be fair, he did answer all the questions bar a few NFL related ones

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Thu 13 Sep 2012, 8:25 pm

Thanks Niner Smile

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down