The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logan Thomas Interview Questions Needed!

+2
BamBam
Colan (niner)
6 posters

Go down

Logan Thomas Interview Questions Needed! Empty Logan Thomas Interview Questions Needed!

Post by Colan (niner) Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Just spent some time there trying to secure a Logan Thomas interview and it seem as though I've been lucky enough to get one. Obviously he is one of the faces of college football at the moment and so this is a huge get for v2 if it goes through. Obviously I will have my own questions but I know quite a few of you on here will surely have some too. Not only the college football fans, but I'm sure solely NFL fans will have heard a little of him also. He is such an interesting player and I know the questions could cover a number of topics. So post as many questions as you want about whatever you want.

And get them in by 3pm tomorrow!

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

Logan Thomas Interview Questions Needed! Empty Re: Logan Thomas Interview Questions Needed!

Post by BamBam Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:58 pm

That's brilliant niner! I will have a think and get some qs in tomorrow

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Logan Thomas Interview Questions Needed! Empty Re: Logan Thomas Interview Questions Needed!

Post by Derbyblue Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:15 am

WOW! Well done on this one niner.

How much do you pay attention to how your draft stock is being rated by people online?

Has Tyrod Taylor spoken to you about life as a quarterback in the NFL?

What is the worst thing about spring camp?

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:37 am

How do you feel your game compares to Cam Newton and Andrew Luck?

What is the hardest defeat you have suffered in your college career?

What aspects of your quarterback play do you think you can improve on

Who is the toughest defensive player you have come up against?

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Have you ever been to the UK?

Who is your pick for heisman this year?

Which is your favourite NFL team?

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:45 pm

You doing this for the journal Niner? Regardless it's a massive draw for you or the site. Fair dues. See I missed the deadline, for questions which is a bit annoying but hope it turns out well!

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Colan (niner) Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Yeah, I'll put it on the journal. Want to write for more than just bleacher report and won't get enough views on my own blog I never use. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I'm confident the interview will happen. As usual, can't guarantee all the questions will be answered, but I hope they are. I was rejected twice by VT before I finally convinced (begged) them that the v2 journal would be a good plug. I've also just got an email saying they have the questions. And the fact I was given a time to get them in by (because today is the players media time I believe) can only be positive. I'm as shocked as anyone if this happens, might be an even bigger shock to me than getting Tajh Boyd.

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Damn, seems like I missed the 3pm limit given the wording of your above post.

Would have been good to get some stuff into him - he's a first rounder in waiting

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by Colan (niner) Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:34 pm

Sorry man, he actually wanted the questions last night but had to pursuade him to give me until 3pm. If you tell me what you would have liked to know, I can tell you if I put forward a similar question

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:58 pm

No it's cool - i'm a working man so I always miss out on these things and totally understand the timing issues.

I always read your college interviews when you post them even if I don't contribute questions.

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by Colan (niner) Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:00 pm

I've pm'ed you the questions I sent him, so hopefully they cover some things you would have asked

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Cheers Niner

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by Colan (niner) Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:21 pm

just got the responses, he never answered a few NFL related questions, but still got 20 answers. Just waiting for it to be edited and published whenever

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down