The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions needed for an Interview - The Young Bucks/ Generation Me

+4
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
Marky
TwisT
Adam D
8 posters

Go down

Questions needed for an Interview - The Young Bucks/ Generation Me Empty Questions needed for an Interview - The Young Bucks/ Generation Me

Post by Adam D Fri 10 Aug 2012, 7:23 am

After a bit of back and forth via email/ twitter etc, I have managed to get some interesting interviews lined up over the next few weeks. Some of these will be via email, others on the podcast.

To start with, the Young Bucks (Generation Me from TNA) have agreed to do a Q&A with us.

So to start us off, could we all have a think over the next few days and come up with some questions we would like to ask them.

For those who might not have seen their stint in TNA (they were compared quite often to the Hardy Boyz in look and style), here is a video of them against the Motor City Machine Guns:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM-mX2IOa0Q&feature=related

So if you have a question, post it below and I will get it over to them on Monday OK

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Questions needed for an Interview - The Young Bucks/ Generation Me Empty Re: Questions needed for an Interview - The Young Bucks/ Generation Me

Post by TwisT Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:51 am

You must have been asked the question about having "a lack of respect" hundreds of times. However, are you worried that this tag will harm you if you ever felt like trying to get back to the top two federations?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Questions needed for an Interview - The Young Bucks/ Generation Me Empty Re: Questions needed for an Interview - The Young Bucks/ Generation Me

Post by Marky Fri 10 Aug 2012, 9:06 am

In your career so far, what is the one thing you've done that stands out as your greatest achievement?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Fri 10 Aug 2012, 9:15 am

Have there been any storylines that you have said no to due to your Christian family upbringing?

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 10 Aug 2012, 10:30 am

Who are / were your favourite team to work with and who were the most difficult to work with?

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Fri 10 Aug 2012, 1:19 pm

How did they think their tryout match with the WWE went, and what did happen between them and Booker T?

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 10 Aug 2012, 1:58 pm

Nakatomi Plaza wrote:How did they think their tryout match with the WWE went, and what did happen between them and Booker T?

Very good question and one that I was alluding to, but I think they have been asked this question to death now OK

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 10 Aug 2012, 2:13 pm

Which tag team would you most like to wrestle in the wrestling world today, and all time?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 10 Aug 2012, 4:54 pm

Do you think that tag team wrestling is dying and why do you think that is?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down