The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graham Kitchener: where will he be this time next year?

5 posters

Go down

Graham Kitchener: where will he be this time next year? Empty Graham Kitchener: where will he be this time next year?

Post by Cumbrian Mon 31 Jan 2011, 2:10 pm

An eye catching performance for the Saxons has brought him back into focus from partial Championship obscurity. I think most people had heard of him before and had marked him down as a potential player to watch. I’d certainly heard the buzz around him, when someone in the know describes a young lock as being like a ‘young Simon Shaw’ you tend to watch out for them.

Having watched him for the England under 20’s I knew he could do the grunt work and his time in the Churchill cup team 2010 suggested he had good handling skills. This has been confirmed by his recent Saxons performance.

So what does everyone think? Will he make it into the full England squad? Will it even take a year for him to get there? As for his club career, the rumour mill is in overdrive about potential moves all over the Premiership. Where do you think it would be best for him to move, in his and England’s interests? (Or indeed stay put)
Cumbrian
Cumbrian

Back to top Go down

Graham Kitchener: where will he be this time next year? Empty Re: Graham Kitchener: where will he be this time next year?

Post by Mat Mon 31 Jan 2011, 2:38 pm

Hopefully still at Worcester!

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Graham Kitchener: where will he be this time next year? Empty Re: Graham Kitchener: where will he be this time next year?

Post by Ozzy3213 Mon 31 Jan 2011, 9:24 pm

I'm thinking he'd look good running around at the MadStad!
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSnowmonkey Tue 01 Feb 2011, 10:08 am

He has played well for the Saxons in the Churchill Cup last season and for the Saxons against Italy A...certainly one for the future England set up. As for his club future, it is not a certainty Worcester will get promoted, but highly likely. Therefore I think it very unlikely that Duckworth will allow one of their key players to go...if he does there will be a high price tag I would have thought.
TheSnowmonkey
TheSnowmonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Fri 11 Feb 2011, 2:18 pm

He should come and join his pal Matt Cox at Gloucester Smile
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSnowmonkey Fri 11 Feb 2011, 4:24 pm

Hello HongKongCherry...<erm> I am starting to worry about you Wink.....<run>
TheSnowmonkey
TheSnowmonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Mon 14 Feb 2011, 7:00 pm

SnowMonkey, after all this time I'm only just getting you worried??!! Shocked
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSnowmonkey Mon 14 Feb 2011, 11:36 pm

:606laugh: well in my defence HongKongCherry there is a delayed reaction on the net Smile
TheSnowmonkey
TheSnowmonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down