The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 12th October

+15
Uryu Ishida
JJJohnson
Amy
Mat
Bentyf1
Teej
Steel
President Trump
Bull
Marsh
TwisT
Cable
Dave.
Lee
Beer
19 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 12th October Empty 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 12th October

Post by Beer Sun 07 Oct 2012, 9:07 am

Match 1
Andre Licentia & Andreas Demios v Jimmy Phillips & Johnny Goldman

Match 2
Mr Kenty v Mike Hill

Match 3
Nay Bother v Kenji Hidari v Vortex

Match 4
Uryu Ishida v Chaos

Match 5
James McManus w/ The Fanatic v Trevor Swann

Match 6
Logan Kincade & Lex Hart v Zach Corchia & Blue Dragon

Match 7
Scorpion v Geoff Steel

Main Event
Crime Lord & Marshall Murdoch v Cassius Zhi & The Saint v TGA & JJ Johnson

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 12th October Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 12th October

Post by Lee Sun 07 Oct 2012, 8:42 pm

There is a buzz inside the arena following last weeks show as the fans are quickly taking their seats.

MW: Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen and what a week it has been! I am Michael Wire and with me as ever is the ever present RJ.

RJ: Thanks Michael, what a week indeed. We saw the birth of 6WF: Ascension a brand new show with brand new wrestlers from the now defunct CWA.

MW: Very interesting acquisition indeed. Looking forward to seeing how the new guys fair in 6WF, This is the big league now

RJ: Very much so, but there are plenty of established wrestlers who have joined the ranks of Ascension too, this is a very exciting time for 6WF!

Suddenly a song begins to play over the speakers that the crowd don't recognise, the opening notes of 'That Golden Rule' by Biffy Clyro blast out as Johnny Goldman steps out onto the ramp as the golden lights fill the arena and the crowd cheer loudly.

RJ: And here is one of the new guys and what a pleasure and an honour it is for me to present, Johnny Goldman! CWA World Champion and one of the hottest stars in the business today

MW: Oh yeah, he is such a star, that's why he ended up in that two bit company CWA

RJ: What are you taking about?

MW: Well he might have been a big deal over in the minor leagues but here, he is right down the list, he hasn't showed anything yet, and I bet he is far FAR out of his depth.

Goldman poses at the top of the ramp as Golden pyros fill the stage, he is wearing a T-Shirt with 'ALL THAT GLITTERS...' on the front, he reaches the outside of the ring and hand his shirt to a young fan then ruffles his hair and shakes his father hand before leaping onto the apron and entering the ringm but not before being handed a microphone.

JG: Ladies and Gentlemen..... My name, is Johnny Goldman

Crowd: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOLD-MAN! GOLD-MAN!..

JG: WOW! It seems the Golden Army is here in numbers! I guess you guys might be wondering about the New song? I thought, new show....new song, I feel this song is more fitting a CWA World Champion... seeing as I am Golden and I rule! Wink haha, thank you guys for continuing the support. The death of CWA hit everyone involved real hard, but personally It hit me like a ton of bricks... I had worked so hard and put so much of my time into getting to the top only for the rug to be pulled out from under me....

BUT! We learn, we move on and LOOK WHERE U MOVED ON TO! 6! W! F! BABY!

Crowd: WOOOOOOOOOOOO 6 W F! 6 W F!

JG: This is a dream come true y'all, A once in a life time opportunity! And with that being said, I get to have my first ever match with someone I know pretty well, he is the guy who went toe to toe each step of the way and came so close to being the CWA Champion himself, the one! The only! Jimmy! Phillips!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEAH PHILLIPS! PHILLIPS!

JG: and we get to take on the team of Andre Licentia & Andreas Demios two guys with amazingly difficult names to pronounce... I mean what the fffffunkin wangles man? They need to come up with a nickname or something! Maybe we can come up with something? How about.... I got it! Al and Addy Yeah! That's much nicer on the ears. So this week, me and Jimmy go head to head with Al and Addy, Now joking aside these two guys are tough as nails, but they haven't faced the likes of me!

Crowd: GOLD-MAN! GOLD-MAN! GOLD-MAN!

Johnny Climbs the turn buckle and shuts his eyes as he speaks.

JG: So my Golden Army, I let out this battle cry, and it shall echo around the halls of this great arena, this is to all you guys in the back to all those in the front of house, in the food stands and t-shirt stalls, to the cleaning crews! The kids walking past! EVERYONE!

...I want you to hear this and hear it good, it won't be the last time you hear it, but this is the most important time to hear it so listen....good. My Name is Johnny Goldman, I am the son of Howard 'Tommy Stone' Goldman, the first ever! CWA World Champion I am 'The Face', I am 'The Golden One' I am 'Johnny Gold' and I bring you this message so that you understand....

Johnny Opens his eyes and stares down the ramp at the entrance way

JG: ALL! THAT! GLITTERS!

Last edited by Lee on Sun 07 Oct 2012, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spellings and such)

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 12th October Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 12th October

Post by Dave. Sun 07 Oct 2012, 8:43 pm

-All of a sudden, Carry On Wayward Son blasts out of the speakers and Abe Abercorn comes down the ramp to loud cheers-

RJ: Ladies and gentlemen, it looks like the co-GM of Lockdown has come to address this crowd - and I don't think its about the big WAR Main Event he set in stone on Friday! How does he feel that Danny McGraw will start a new show, solely owned by himself - Ascension. This is a result of McGraw purchasing CWA. Anyway - Abe is now in the ring - he's ready to talk!

AA: I haven't done this in ages - come out to an empty ring and talk. But I want to make one thing clear - I'm not out here to recite War and Peace, I'm just out to state my case in as little words as I deem necessary.

So, I'll cut to the chase.

Daniel McGraw...............how is this legal? You have unilaterally began a show without the permission of the BOD and without consulting me. Didn't I always say this was to be a partnership - one of equals? And in doing I would lead to back to the straight and narrow? Yet, perhaps unsurprisgly, you have turned from this path. Can't you see this will only lead to division? Oh silly me - you know this, hence why you have done it. But couldn't you have just integrated the CWA roster? We could have been one happy family, with one Undisputed World Champion - the one thing I thought we all stood for?

But you couldn't bare having to share, could you? You just don't coalition, do you, Daniel? So you go make your own show - you don't care about anyone else - you don't care about 6WF. You won't see me making a 3rd show all owned by myself -you know why? Because you know and I know it would send 6WF into Meltdown. I saw it myself - and it's the real reason you ever came here, isn't it? Well it turned out to be one tyrant replaced by another tyrant, didnt it?

Now, some of you may be wondering I'm so against a second show. It gives more for fans, surely? Well, it doesn't. We aren't ready for a full second show, not yet. We can't afford to dilute the cards and matches that we put on. Welfare of wrestlers comes into it. It would require numerous wrestlers to pull double duty and if its going to be numerous, the unions won't allow it and we have a strike on our hands - no shows. Now, I know Ascenion isn't a full second show - in fact its independent. But its much worse than a full second show.

It's an all out declaration of WAR!

We all know what you are playing at Daniel! You don't care about all those wrestlers you signed. All this is a gambit for control, and they are your pawns. Powerful pawns I admit - but perhaps you are playing with fire???? Haven't you saw how Lex Hart destroys promotions? Don't you think he could destroy you?? Oh and Daniel, I know what he's like - he set the cause of Pure Wrestling back 20 years!!! All those egos in there - can you manage them, all of them? Be careful what you wish for, Daniel. You may live to regret it.

And I think you've made your first mistake. You signed Scorpion to your new show. Purely to wind him up too! But I think he will rise up and challenge you. He with the help of others will tear you down from the inside. But that thought would never cross your mind, would it?

Well in closing - I'll just carry on with running Lockdown in PARTNERSHIP with you. And Lockdown will be my sole interest. So Daniel, whilst this may have changed a lot...it hasn't changed what I'm doing here - AND IT WILL NOT CHANGE WHAT I AM DOING HERE!!!!

-Abe leaves the ring to loud cheers-

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Mon 08 Oct 2012, 1:18 am

Hidari Kenji RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place in a 6WF Arena.. The fans are all hype and excited ready for Lockdown when The Essence blast through the Speakers as The fans are in a immediate booing reaction... Hidari Kenji comes walking out in his Japanese Tracksuit. He stares at all the fans in the Arena as he unzips his tracksuit revealing the European Championship worn backwards revealing the newly designed Pink Strap in Support of Breast Cancer Awareness.)

MW- Here comes our European Champion! Second Best Champion In The Business!

RJ- I'm still not found of Hidari carrying that title. He brings no respect to it but disrespect!

MW- Disrespect RJ?? Whats so disrespectful about a pink strapped title in support of Breast Cancer and a more clean belt! When Trevor Swann had the title. He didn't do nothing for it now his reign as champion is 105 days before he lost it the last sunday in September in a Triple Threat also featuring Hobo who's been fighting for the title since what???

Mike Bird- Please Welcome! 6WF European/International Champion Hidari Kenji...

(Hidari waves his hands at all the fans sarcastically as he makes his way down the ramp and walks up to the ring.. Hidari climbs through the rope into the ring...The Essence dies down)

Hidari- Hello =DD

(The fans give a booing reception)

Hidari- In case you haven't realize we are entering the 8th day of the Rein of Japan and over the course of last week! I did some research on the idiots or as I would call them predecessors of those who once had this European Championship but brought no meaning whats so ever to the title. But upon this research I discovered something. It only took me a month just kick Trevor Swann's ass for the title thus making me the 22nd 6WF European Champion in 6WF today!

MW- Wow the 22nd RJ.. Can you believe we had 22 6WF European Champions?

RJ- Can you not believe Hidari's the worst?

MW- Hush it Tenay!

Hidari- Now the longest reigning 6WF European Champion was the 3rd European Champion named River Ace....A man who cease to exist anymore either if he's dead or working unemployment as of now!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- And I look at the list of some of the names who aren't even deserving to be called a Former 6WF European Champion! With names like Real Dude??? Really Real Dude? Or Hooligan??!!! Hooligan really? Why isn't Doink on this list! We could've add more gimmicks in this list to make the title more meaningless!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- And don't get me started on Snake Eyes! Snake Eyes!!!!!!???????

I REST MY CASE!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- But you wanna know something although those idiots won the European Championship they did not hold onto it that long! You see each of them held the title under 90 days. 90 days will not be enough to express how much of a damn dominate CHAMPION I will be in this company!

(The fans Boo)

Hidari- Like It Or Not! I will surpass Snake Eyes..Real Dude and that idiot Hooligan and I will be the longest reigning European/International Champion! This title has my blood all over it and I will promise you that the Reign of Japan is something you people will never! AND I MEAN NEVER WILLL EVER FORGET!

(The fans boo)

(Hidari points to the titantron! Its a reigning of all the European Champions and the days they held the title!)

Hidari- Look at that I'm in my 17 day reign as European Champion and I'm getting ready to surpass Real Dude as a better European Champion!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
River Ace 144
Marshall Murdoch 141
The Saint 134
Clarke James 132
Chaos 125
Max Adamson 122
Trevor Swann 105
Abe Abercorn 100
Enforcer 83
Cobra 78
La Pulga Loco 75
Snake Eyes 61
Acer 58
Chris Patricks 57
Xeres 54
Hooligan 54
Max Adamson 53
Cobra 47
Uryu 31
Hero 29
Real Dude 12

Hidari Kenji 8
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hidari- I will hold onto this title if it's the last thing I can do before I die! This European Title is just a brass ring but it's a sign that I will be a future World Heavyweight Champion. But by looking at the World Heavyweight Title if that thing never existed then all you people would have is just me and the European Title! This title will carry the company on it's back and I am the RING MASTER! THIS IS MY RING AND I AM THE DOMINATE MAN!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- And speaking of Champions...I have a match a champions vs champions match but this Champions vs Champions match involves a low-life a non given talent of a wrestler! Nay Brother... just because you can beat Logan Kincade doesn't mean you deserve another championship opportunity at a much higher and glorified title which is the 6WF European Championship!

(The Fans Boo)

Hidari- Now Nay you can go after a more low-card cardboard bpx championship which is the Freeweight Title but not the European Championship! If you can't defeat Logan which makes you believe you can defeat me!?

MW- he has a point!

RJ- Please Hidari is all talk and nothing else!

Hidari- And as far as you Vortex if you think your as a much dominate champion than me then how about you say something about it

(Hidari turns his microphone off as he waits for Vortex to come out to the Arena....scene fades away)

Last edited by Cable on Mon 08 Oct 2012, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 08 Oct 2012, 10:02 am

Hidari stares up the aisle, and the crowd fall silent. Suddenly a deep voice comes over the speakers.

Voice: Day 99. Hours from being with a privileged few. Weeks before being the lone supremacy. Pay attention to your apprehension…..

“Breathe” bursts out of the speakers and green smoke pours out of the top of the aisle. Vortex strides out with the FreeWeight title over his shoulder and begins to walk down to the ring. He walks around it, staring at Hidari as he marches around the ring with “Breathe” still blasting out of the speakers.

MW: Vortex looks really angry. A man that can lay claim to being one of the most principal FreeWeight champions that has ever been.

Vortex finally steps into the ring with a microphone, before laying the FreeWeight title on the mat, separating him and Hidari. He holds his stare before speaking in his usual menacing tone.

Vortex: The contempt flowing from your mouth is only being subsided by the overconfident junk coming out of your behind.

He walks over to the FreeWeight title and kneels in front of it. He starts rubbing the gold plate and continues speaking.

Vortex: It is ironic you talk about reigns. It is obviously fate that you face me when I am also at the edge of a significant milestone. A century of days of pure and unaltered aggression, hostility and domination. My own landmark will be hit at Born in Fire. I will become the longest ever FreeWeight Champion. A record that will be the making of me. A verification of being one of the most important people that has ever wrestled in a 6WF ring. But……I suppose that doesn’t matter to you Hidari.

He quickly slides the belt across the canvas so it knocks against Hidari’s boots. He slowly gets to his feet, staring at Hidari while pacing from one side of the ring to another.

Vortex: It doesn’t matter to you that I am FreeWeight Champion. It doesn’t matter to you that I have proved my power in the last few weeks. It doesn’t matter to you that you beat my stable mate to get your hands on that title. It doesn’t matter to you that this action causes me distress and a thirst for revenge……

He stops abruptly and his eyes wander to the FreeWeight title he slide across to Hidari.

Vortex: Oh, it appears my low-card cardboard box championship is in your way.

He confidently walks up to Hidari, and places the FreeWeight title over his shoulder. By doing so, he is just inches away from Hidari’s face. Vortex lifts the microphone to the side of his mouth and then continues speaking.

Vortex: Those untutored need facts to shape their path in life. So let me give you a few. This championship has been held by men that has shaped this federation. Fact. I will surpass these men and become a beacon of governance, the like of which has never been seen before. Fact. I see you as a screen that is blocking that light. Fact. And that screen….that obstruction….will be destroyed.

He moves in closer to Hidari, so that their foreheads are nearly touching.

Vortex: And…..I …..will…..enjoy….it…….. Fact!

He smirks slightly, before stepping backwards away from Hidari, who stares at him angrily.

Vortex: This match allows me to rectify a few problems that are linked to my presence here. You have interfered in the life of The Consultancy. You have lain to waste my partner Trevor Swann. And just as Nay Bother has constantly been a dilemma for Logan Kincade, you have strived to divert me from my own future. A future that may well entail taking that European Championship away from someone who is obviously too naïve to appreciate its glorious history.

Hidari holds the strap of the pink belt and glares at Vortex.

Vortex: So….it is time to tie up the loose ends. Time to send a message to both you and Nay.

He lifts the FreeWeight championship high in the air with one hand before continuing.

Vortex: Champions come and go. But legends are born to lead. Follow me into the light. And into your own destruction.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Mon 08 Oct 2012, 4:43 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hidari smirks as Vortex continues to talk..Hidari cuts him off)

Hidari- Are you done? Because the last time I check the only reason why you still and currently have that title is because Team Japan allows it. Born in Fire you're going to be the longest reigning Freeweight Champion where is that you haven't even brought meaning to that cardboard box title. And yeah you o

(Vortex looks upset as he places the Freeweight Title on the mat as Hidari just kicks it out the way. Hidari raises the pink strap title high above Vortex as Vortex goes to pick his Freeweight Championship back up)

Hidari- You see Vortex this title is when you become a man as of now you don't even belong in the same ring as me! Hell Vortex you are not even on my caliber or my dominance. This title represents The Reign of Hidari Kenji! The Reign of Japan and you are looking at a man who is living in a dynasty! This ring is my Japanese Dynasty!

(The Fans Boo)

Hidari- I could give a dan what these people have to say because I'm something that none of you people will ever be in you whole entire lives and thats hold the European/International Championship!

(You Suck Chants)

Hidari- You parasites can't even wrestle!

(Fans Boo)

Hidari- Now as for you Hurricane or Vortex whatever the hell you call yourself these days. You and your Boys club full of idiots The Consultancy will cease to exist and all the power you guys had will soon be eradicated by Japanese Blooded Men! Team Japan will consume The Consultancy from the inside out!

(The fans boo as Hidari continues to talk over them!)

Hidari- And it starts with the 6WF European Title! You're precious Championship is in the hands of a Japanese Born Man! And I will reign dominance over this federations and by all means none will not stop me. You see unlike you Vortex I will bring prestige to this belt. I will wipe the dust off with all the idiots in the past who wield this title in the past! Trevor Swann?! TREVOR SWANN! was just a walk in the park! He brought no dominance and no meaning to this title!

(Hidari stares dead into the eyes of Vortex as he hold onto his Freeweight title)

Hidari- Nay Brother isn't even worth to mention in this match because I am the one thats superior and I am the one thats carrying this company on my back. Unlike you...or that joke of a Hardcore Champion Logan Kincade!

(Hidari smirks as the scene fades to black)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 08 Oct 2012, 8:39 pm

Vortex glares at Hidari and looks ready to explode. He regains his composure before talking slowly and deliberately

Vortex: The lack of respect you are showing will be your downfall Kenji. Team Japan allows me to be FreeWeight champion? Team Japan will eradicate The Consultancy? Team Japan will create a Japanese dynasty?

He walks over to the ropes and lays his hands on them. He stares out into the crowd and continues to speak.

Vortex: You have certainly rolled the dice. You have come out here and disrespected not only the title I hold. Not only the group I belong in. But most importantly you have disrespected me. And now, you hope that the dice fall in your favour. That you have bet all on black and wish that red doesn't come up instead......

He sighs and turns away from the crowd, facing Hidari once more.

Vortex: Maybe black will come up. It is quite possible that you have bet big and bet well. Maybe you are the enlightened one and Team Japan really will show us underlings the way forward......

He walks to the side of Hidari.

Vortex: The thing is.....I don't buy it. I hear your words but I think they are weightless. Without substance. And certainly without the ability to back them up. So that is why, in my higher state of wisdom, I believe you have bet wrongly. Red will come up. And red will be the blood that flows from you when I destroy you, Team Japan and everything it stands for.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon 08 Oct 2012, 9:03 pm

‘Papercut’ hits as Marshall Murdoch enters the 6WF arena to a chorus of boos as he swaggers down the entrance ramp.

MM (Still walking down the entrance ramp): ‘Did you miss me?’

(The crowd boos increase in volume)

MM: ‘I know, I know, I was as disappointed as all of you that my segment was cut on Friday, I know how much you were all looking forward to that, I know you’ve all spent the last seven months longing for my return, I know and I sympathise with each and every single one of you. You see there was a very important reason why I couldn’t speak to you on Friday, I would go into the reasons, but if I’m being honest it would take me far too long to explain in a way that you people would understand, and we’re on a tight schedule here. So I won’t.

(Marshall enters the ring)

MM: ‘But at least you now know why I am back in 6WF, you see there is a little saying ‘it’s not what you know, it’s who you know.’ Well fortunately for me, I know both.’

‘As for why I chose to share this information with Mr McGraw, well let’s just say I can empathise with his situation. How this man has been treated is a disgrace, Mr McGraw has led to company to previous unthought of heights, you’ve seen Hardcore Hell, you’ve seen unsanctioned I quit matches, you’ve seen quite frankly the greatest Battle Royal in wrestling history, all courtesy of Mr McGraw, and you’ve lapped it up. Ratings have gone through the roof; sponsors and advertisers are practically falling over themselves to be associated with our product. 6WF is at an all time high.

And yet people continue to doubt him?

This quite simply blows my mind, how can people doubt someone who has gone so much good? How dare they treat this visionary in this way, and then to put the icing on the cake...

Abe ... bloody...Abercorn?

I can’t comprehend why anyone would think that would be a good idea, appointing a man with no prior experience to such a position of power, surely that’s not responsible ownership? Already we’ve seen Abe blatantly abuse his power with the ridiculous scenario he put Logan Kincade in at Destiny, and this simply will not be tolerated.

Also what will not be tolerated is how such a decently good man like Mr McGraw can be stabbed in the back like that...

Speaking of which...

Guess who I’m teaming with in the main event? Yep it’s my former teammate Crime Lord, won’t it be fun Crimey? Just like old times!
But let’s get one thing clear Crimey, it is not me in the Church videos, and the sooner you get that into your thick little skull the better.

You see Crimey, I have absolutely nothing to do with the Church anymore, haven’t done for a long time, in fact it’s pretty much widely acknowledged that as the man who epitomised what the Church was all about, the Church died the minute I walked out of the building all those months ago.’

‘But we both know that’s not true, don’t we Crimey? We both know that the real moment the Church died, don’t we?’

‘The minute you walked in’

‘You see up to that point the Church was about, well apart from Hero obviously, young guys being given a platform to perform on the biggest stage possible, to prove themselves, to make a name for themselves. And by god we were doing just that, I mean right before you joined me and Clarke James won Survival’s main event! Then you came along...

And you sucked the life right out of the Church didn’t you? I mean I was against you joining in the first place, and day by day you proved me right. You leeched of the energy and momentum we had, we carried you for months Crimey, we dragged your sorry little carcass around from arena to arena, we put up you suffering loss after loss, we carried you through your lowest moments, and then...

Then you betrayed us didn’t you Crimey? As soon as you had used us to get as far back as you could, you betrayed us. One by one you picked us off when we were at our most vulnerable; one by one you picked off the only people who gave a stuff whether you lived or died, well I hope the 30 pieces of silver were worth it.’

‘But before we get to Friday, and our blissful reunion, let me emphasis once again, as you seem incapable of processing this. I am not behind the Church videos...

But my god I wish I was

I really wish I’d have thought of that, whoever is behind it has the satisfaction of knowing that they’ve cost you all that was ever precious to you, and I wish that was me. All I’ve got is the memory of kicking you right in the throat and finally ending any chance of you had of going to Born in Fire

And it’ll do...

For now.

See you Friday.’

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Tue 09 Oct 2012, 2:12 am

Hidari Kenji RP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hidari laughs as Vortex continues to ramble on)

Hidari- Let's just stop right there...just stop talking Vortex and just remember what you just said because it seems your vocabulary is the only thing that you're not good at. If you please confirm the nonsense you are saying that I...Hidari Kenji and my words are weightless...without substance and that I don't back them up in fact you say you don't believe a word I'm telling you.

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- It funny how this is coming from someone lower than me who can't even compete against what I've done throughtout this year including my actions from 6CW. I've retired people...I ended careers. I even was undefeated in singles competition for 3 months and even here I am currently undefeated in Singles Competition and I am your reigning European Champion!

(Vortex looks bitter)

Hidari- Vortex You talk better than you can wrestle and sooner or later your longest reign as champion will be nothing more than a hoax. You believe your own hype and you consider me a fraud. A hypocrite! When I say that I was going to take that title away from your boyfriend Trevor Swann...

BOOM! It Happened!

When I said that I was going to make this European Championship more meaningful again?

BOOM! Pink Strap just for Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

Hidari- You see Vortex we live in a society where Europeans are the better men but thats about to change. It's time for Japan to take over and it's time for 6WF to experience a World War III! I'm taking this company over and by all means I'm doing it with the Uncrowned Tag Team Champions Dopant Zero and I believe you should give out of my ring! This ring is my Japanese Dynasty and your stepping all on it!

(Hidari pauses as Vortex looks intimated)

Hidari- LEAVE!

(Scene fades....)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 09 Oct 2012, 8:00 pm

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos.

Scorpion can be seen grinning before walking down the ramp and getting into the ring.

S: Last week I showed everyone just like I said I would that I am the best this industry has seen and I proved it when I pinned the great "TGA" but you see this was not because of my "team mates" this was because I am better than anyone in this industry ,even on this microphone I’m completely untouchable.

Scorpion sucks up the crowds heavy boo's as he goes to continue.

S: You can boo me all you want but you see either way you know it’s the truth and you can't blind yourself from it any longer, why do you think the so called "legends" attacked me last week during Danny's big announcement it’s because they where jealous of me and they see me a threat, but then again what kind of pathetic "legend" goes for a cheap shot when someone’s back is turned?, that's right none, how about the great Cobra huh? , attacking me because he knows for a fact that my sting is more toxic and deadly then his has ever been.

Crowd chant Cobra before Scorpion continues

S: Heck even the likes of Steel who thinks he can beat me but you see the matter of the fact is the man is delusional because I beat him and his lackey's last week, yeah it was a tag match but you see I did all the work, I was the man who pinned TGA and I was the man who picked up the victory, So you see Geoff you can keep that cheap shot you delusional fool because it’s the only shot you’re going to get against me, as for the match on Lockdown ill make sure you pay and ill once again prove that my time of being in the shadows of guys like you is over!

Scorpion smiles sarcastically

S: Now if you idiots remember a few months ago when I was working for Danny he refused to offer me a contract to continue to work for him and instead pushed me out of the way and gave the contract to the man who has no idea who the hell he is in other words Logan Kincade and now Danny comes out of nowhere and claims to have added a part in to my contract which means I will work for him on his new project Ascension, but Danny thinks he can steal my spotlight with this new show but you see Danny I’ll show you why I am the spotlight, why the ring is my stage on Ascension, either way Danny you can’t steal what is mine and ill prove it to you and your rejects on that roster why I am the greatest in the industry, I will be the man Danny that will draw’s people in to watch Ascension, I will be the man to lead Ascension in the ratings over Lockdown week in week out because Danny I am the reason people watch 6WF, in other words to make it simpler for you Danny...I AM PROFIT!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 10 Oct 2012, 11:01 am

“Ascending Malice” hits as Chris Patricks strolls out onto the stage way and storms down to the ring ignoring the taunts and boo’s from the hostile crowd

RJ: Here comes Chris Patricks and man does he look all business

MW: He has a bee in his bonnet alright RJ and I guess he’s gonna tell us about it

RJ: Whats new

Chris: Stop my damn music and you all just sit there, shut up and listen for once in your pathetic lives

Crowd: Booooooooooooooooooooooo

Chris: Boo me all you want, to be honest I couldn’t care what you all think of me, I am one if not the biggest stars on the planet so do what you are told and shut your mouths

RJ: He really is in a bad mood

Chris: Again this week for some strange reason I have not been given a match, this is not the first time this has happened and it just goes to show all of you blind sheep out there how corrupt this organisation is and how much they want to get rid of me because I have the balls to stand out here and call out the fat cats on how they have treated me in the past, they would rather keep me silent than just come out and say sorry for what they have done to my life

Crowd: PARANIOD!!!

Chris: you can think that all you want but just look at the last few weeks for the evidence, at Destiny I survived to the last 2 in the Gold Rush until a member of the public comes into the ring and assaults me

RJ: Member of the public…it was Clarke James

MW: He isn’t employed here anymore RJ, Chris has a point

Chris: We all know who it was (crowd start to chant for Clarke James) and so did the General Managers out the back and the BoD but did the police get involved…NO!!! I was assaulted damn it and my chance taken away from me by an ex-employee, sure even some of you still wear his t-shirts like this little guy in the front

Chris points to a little boy in the front row who smiles as his dad lifts him up for everyone to see

Chris: Awww isn’t that cute, a doting father proud to show off his son wearing a t-shirt of a thug, a guy who was sacked by this company because of his thuggish behaviour and then returns to assault a member of the staff, so you go ahead and show off your son but let me tell the little fella some true words…1, Clarke James is NEVER returning to this company and 2, there is no Father Christmas, that Jeremy Kyle reject you call a father beside you buys or probably steals all your presents…

Crowd: Booooooooooooooooooo

Chris starts to laugh as the little boy starts to cry as his father starts throwing abuse at Chris

RJ: That was really uncalled for, how would Chris like it if someone said that to one of his kids

MW: He can’t even get to see his kids RJ; you can be very insensitve sometimes

Chris: What, I was only telling the truth, just like I have been since I came back here, it’s not my fault nobody is listening…anyway were was I…oh yes Destiny, as I said I had that match won, Choc Ice was down and out before I was assaulted and I ended up losing but did I get a sorry from anyone about what happened or even an explination on how he got through security and to the ring…NO!!!! then last week on Lockdown I destroy one of the most brutal and dominating men in 6WF, Blue Dragon and when I mean destroy I mean I went through him quicker than Takeo would an all you can eat buffet, I showed you all again how good I am, did I get any acknolegement for my proformence…NO!!!! I get pushed off the next card so all of McGraw’s new play things can show off their “talents” before they get sent to a cr@p show that nobody will probably watch anyway, come on Lex Hart…don’t make me laugh what has he ever done but make a dodgy sex tape with a pox riddin skank and play second fiddle to a drunk Irishman for nearly a year, these people need to be sent to their show and let rot there and stop taking up spots that true fighters like myself should be getting, this is the truth people wheather you like it of not………..

Chris drops the mic before rolling out of the ring; he removes his shirt and throws it at the little boy that is still crying before smirking and walking up the ramp

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 10 Oct 2012, 12:08 pm

The scene opens and we appear to be in a packed restaurant, the camera pans around the room showing couples and families enjoying their time together. The camera meanders through the crowds towards a bar area, there is a lone man sat at the bar drinking he is dressed in a smart suit but has an untied tie dangling from his pocket almost touching the ground. A woman enters the shot wrapped in a large black coat with fur trim she approaches the man at the bar and place her hand on his shoulder.

??: I said one more drink and then I’ll leave, can’t you just leave me alone and get on with your job and allow me to wallow in myself pity a while longer.

??: Geoff its me

The man spins around quickly on his stool revealing it to be Geoff Steel he looks up at the woman surprised to see her.

GS: I thought you had decided not to come, I sat waiting but eventually I had to give up our table. Give me a second ill speak to the manager surely he will be able to squeeze us in somewhere.

The woman holds out her hand to stop Geoff

Woman: Stop Geoff, believe me I wasn’t planning on coming here tonight but I couldn’t stand the thought of you sat alone disappointed. I want you to understand Geoff Steel I meant every word I said, it was either me or the industry and you have made your decision very clear. I just can’t go through this all again always having to worry what state you’ll come home in, and you constantly beating yourself up if you lose or come off second best.

GS: Please Crystal; it will be different this time I promise

Crystal: No Geoff how many times have I heard that before, and every time it always ends up the same way, I can’t take it Geoff you ware me down to the point where I hate myself for not being able to make you happy during the hard times.

Geoff stands up from the stool and grabs a hold of both Crystals hands

GS: Crystal we are a team you and I, I needs you. I know all you have done for me in the past was purely done to help me and I’m grateful for every minute of time you gave up for me. Crystal you just cant make me choose like this, call me selfish but I need both, my life wouldn’t be complete without you or the industry. Wrestling has been the only aspect of my life which has made me truly proud myself, what would I put in tis place if I gave it all up ive never been successful at anything else. I’m begging you Crystal don’t make me choose not now its still early days and im only just finding my feet again.

Crystal pulls her hands away from Geoff

Crystal: Geoff you don’t seem to realise you have already made your decision, if you hadn’t you would have never of signed that contract. Geoff I want you to know I don’t blame you in the slightest for making that decision I know how much wrestling means to you, but I just cant be a part of this next step for you. I wish you all the best of luck Geoff truly, but like you said I also have to think about my happiness for once. What I don’t understand Geoff is how can you stand there and say things will be different you’ve been in this new company two weeks and I’ve watched every minute, you’ve already made enemies out of a number of guys your going down exactly the same road as before.

GS: Who? You mean Lex and this Scorpion fella, please Lex is Lex he’s just all talk I know full well how to deal with him I’ve handled him before, you have nothing to worry about. As for this Scorpion guy he’s just a kid trying to make a name for himself just like all the others I’ve faced eventually hell just leave me alone and go back to his mother with his tail between his legs. You need to trust me Crystal I’ve learned from my mistakes and I know to avoid the real nutcases they employ in that company.

Crystal: even if you have learned Geoff I still don’t like it or wont to be a part of it, how do you even know you can trust this new guy in charge Geoff, how do you know hes not just setting you up?

GS: Cystal I know how these guys work, if I thought for one second I wouldn’t be able to handle Danny Mcgraw I would have never accepted his offer. Men like Danny are all the same they like to think they have all the power but when it comes down to it if I refuse to do something or disagree with his plans there’s nothing he can do I’m the star, and there’s nothing worse for business than an unhappy superstar. Right now what is best for business is me and you leaving here together and becoming the team we once were and the team we can be again Crystal I just know it.

Crystal takes a step back and shakes her head

GS: No Crystal please no

Crystal: I’m sorry Geoff it needs to be this way, you may not think it now but you’re a survivor Geoff and you will come back stronger from this

GS: What am I supposed to do now?

Crystal: What you always do Geoff you go out there and be the best that you can be and you make yourself and everyone else proud, you’re a good man Geoff Steel you just need to learn business doesn’t need to be your whole life, you will thank me for this in the future Geoff. I must go my cabs waiting I said I wouldn’t be long. Good bye Geoff

Crystal kisses Geoff on the cheek, before turning around and leaving the restaurant, Steel looks on clearly taken aback by Crystal leaving. He turns around downs the rest of his drink and places a note under the empty glass, Steel then walks off shot out of the restaurant.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 3:17 pm

‘Monster’ hits unexpectedly and the crowd descend into hostile boo’s as The Saint makes his way out onto the stage. He walks to each side of the stage, looking out into the crowd, smirking at the torrent of abuse flying his way.

He returns to the middle of the stage and removes his jacket, revealing his t shirt, he turns so the back is visible to the crowd. It boldly reads “ REALIST… LEGEND… IMMORTAL”.

RJ: And here comes, as of last week, 6WF’s ‘realist’, The Saint. A man who seems to think that he’s the only person on the roster that is real and that will tell, seemingly everyone, how it is. And he certainly wasted no time in preaching that he was the victim of a conspiracy against him. Michael?

MW: That’s right, The Saint believed that he had won the right to be the last man to enter the Gold Rush Battle Royal, he thought he was nailed on to win and headline Born in Fire, but then had to watch as 5 other men, including our 6WF Champion, entered after him. The Saint claimed that that revelation had knocked him off his game and made it near on impossible to compete…

RJ: Oh, now that’s just horse crap, Michael! The Saint was eliminated because he took his eyes off Chris Patricks, he was fairly eliminated and only has himself to blame! But alas, he now finds himself in the main event of War, alongside Crime Lord, TGA and Cassius fighting for the 6WF Undisputed Championship! And by the look of The Saint, you can tell he’s made up by the news!

The Saint is now stood in the ring lapping up the reception, as he smiles, his customary sunglasses hiding his eyes.

The Saint: All I can say, really, is this…

FINALLY!

Finally, I get what I deserve, finally The Saint is recognised for the indispensable commodity he is, finally, The Saint dines at 6WF’s top table once more… And finally, after a year in which I’ve accrued a victim list like no other man on this roster, The Saint will be 6…W…F Champion.

The crowd boo unanimously, and The Saint grins.

The Saint: It’s been a long, weary, arduous, frustrating path, but it’s so, so worth it in the knowledge that at the climax of War, 6WF will receive the champion that it deserves! 6WF will finally be injected with the realism, that is has been lacking for oh so long. The days of falsifiable bull sh*t is vastly approaching its rightful conclusion because 6WF doesn’t need a faux mental breakdown, a poor imitation of insanity, nor does it need fabricated stories of hardship in younger life, just to receive cheap adulation from you empty, shallow, fickle brownnosers!

What 6WF needs, ladies and gentlemen, what it CRAVES, is a champion that tells no lies, that offers no pretence, a champion that is exactly everything he says he is! Because unlike Cassius Zhi, JJ Johnson, Crime Lord or TGA, I am everything you see right here: The most dominant man in 6WF history, the most technically skilled wrestler to ever walk these halls, the most charismatic, enigmatic, man to ever hold a microphone… Ladies and Gentlemen, I am The Saint and I am your next 6WF Undisputed Champion!

RJ: He might think he’s being ‘real’ but to me, The Saint is just as full of crap as ever!!!

The Saint: Can you feel the inevitability, 6WF? Can you sense the shift, the looming change that is going to consume this company, grab it by the balls and haul it into a new era?! Because it’s happening, as soon as Abe Abercorn made the smartest decision of his life and did the thing Danny McGraw was too scared to do, it set the wheels in motion, the cogs started turning, all the signs started to point to one event, one long overdue event which will slowly subject 6WF to the reform it outright needs!

And that event is War, when I claim that final 1…2…3 and am proclaimed champion.

You can all sit there, and boo and hurl your abuse but the fact of the matter is simple, I’m going to win that title at War and I’m going to headline Born in Fire and ultimately, I’m going to drive 6WF on into a new, ground breaking era. Because Danny McGraw might think he has the finger on the pulse, commissioning his own new show, but really, the only thing that will ascend is The Saint. Because instead of trying to harvest new ‘talent’ from nothing companies, this product, this show, this company, it should be built around me!

MW: I have to say I agree!

The Saint: I’m by far the most divisive man this company has ever had, I talk and people listen, you idiots detest me, yet I can guarantee that right now, the name The Saint is trending uncontrollably, the forums are awash with debate… Simply put, The Saint is the most talked about man in wrestling.

And that is justified.

But that justification will be driven home and some in Friday’s main event, a precursor to War. Because whilst I team up with the man that I’m unquestionably going to dethrone in 2 weeks’ time, I want you to watch, Zhi. I want you to re-educate yourself, re-immerse yourself into that world of torture, pain and suffering that I laid unto you. The thought of you being utterly outclassed and brutalised in your own match started the ‘decline’ of your mental state. I was the man that started it all, and I’ll be the man that ends it at War.

Then there’s TGA, a man that seems to have a lot to say, but not a lot to back it up with. All talk and no action. He said to me that he could draw, yet the only thing I seem to see him draw is these wild illusions that he’s actually worth something today! But then of course, there’s Crime Lord. The former champion… A man who is now struggling to adjust to the irrelevancy that he’s found himself. Isn’t it amazing how quickly you can fall into mediocrity, Crimey? A few weeks ago, people talked of you as potentially the greatest 6WF Champion ever, and now, they don’t even talk about you at all…

It’s amazing really…

Then of course, JJ Johnson, Mr. Gold Rush, the man who is nailed on to be in that Main Event at Born in Fire. And also the man that will make the count that will usher in the Era of the Realist. Wouldn’t it be funny, JJ, that after everything we’ve said, everything we’ve done that we have one final battle on the biggest stage, just like it should have been? Me as the champion, and you as the challenger, offering the throwback to when your pathetic story began, when you looked up to me? Because that’s the scenario that we’ll see as we head into Born in Fire and I’ll finally put that rejuvenation crap to bed, on more time!

Because you see gents, what I say here, it’s the truth, there’s no lies behind it, no falseness, just cold, hard fact. And what separates me from all of you, is that when I say things, I’ll do them.

And it starts this Friday. In that main event.

And there’s nothing any of you can do about it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Wed 10 Oct 2012, 4:26 pm

(The Saint is stood in the centre of the ring lapping up the jeers of the restless 6wF crowd. The atmosphere changes instantly to cheers of anticipation as ‘Just Close Your Eyes’ hits the sound system and TGA steps out from behind the curtain. He walks down the ramp, dressed smartly in trousers and a shirt, and climbs over the top rope with a mic in his hand. He paces around The Saint before finally settling when he has done a full circle.)

TGA: I’m sorry to disappoint you, I really am. I know you thought your plea for attention just now might attract Mr. Gold Rush, JJ Johnson, or the 6wF Champion, Cassius Zhi. But let’s be realistic seeing as you’ve become so fond of this approach. You’re still not that big on their radars. I’m not disputing the fact that you should be; not everyone can rejuvenate JJ’s career like you did and lose the Gold Rush in such style. You’re quite a big deal…

(TGA smirks to himself as he starts to walk towards the turnbuckle.)

TGA: Let’s face it, a true legend like yourself builds his reputation over a series of years with impressive feats that are difficult to forget. These fans obviously still remember your glory days fondly and still rally behind the guy they think can win-

(TGA is cut off by the booing before a ‘T-G-A’ chant starts up. He nods at the crowd before turning around and heading back towards The Saint.)

TGA: Otherwise it would be embarrassingly ironic for you to try and taunt Crime Lord about falling into mediocrity. Constantly throughout your time in this company you’ve been seen as a valid contender for the biggest, most prestigious title in- I’m sorry, I just can’t keep spouting this cowpat.

(The crowd are ecstatic as The Saint just stares straight at TGA.)

TGA: Look around you Saint, you’re not top dog now and I doubt you’ll ever be again. Yes, I know I don’t stand before you as 6wF Undisputed Champion, but one day very soon I will. Everyone knows that, hence why I’ve been battling with Zhi and Crime Lord for months. And that’s all these encounters have been before now… battles. But it is the winner of the war that is what counts.

When War comes I fully intend to be the one standing tall; lauding that gold belt in the air as I stand over your broken bodies. Each one of you mechanically destroyed and humiliated in the centre of the ring. You’ll be forced to fight the beaming lights hammering down on you, emitting a radiant glow around my body as I stand victorious.

You see, you might be The Saint but I am The Godsent Athlete. People often try and compare us due to our size, strength and agility, yet every time it seems like I am the one coming out on top. Even in your heyday you lived your career in my shadow. Whilst you fought back and forth over the TAW Title I was prolonging my reign as the most dominant champion this federation had ever seen- has ever seen!

War seems like a perfect name for what we will experience this month. I’ll try my damned hardest to make this the toughest, most gruelling period you’ve ever had to endure. I don’t care that I have to go through you, Cassius Zhi, Crime Lord and possibly even JJ Johnson. All of that is irrelevant. The only thing you need to know is that it is impossible for you to come out on top.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 10 Oct 2012, 8:36 pm

*The scene opens up to a dimly lit corridor somewhere in The 6WF arena. The camera reveals a few of the 6WF technical crew mingling on the side, resting arms on steel containers while chatting away to each other or on phones. A shadow then emerges from the end of the corridor and a weary looking Kenty comes fully into view of the audience. Kenty is wearing a smart black suit with very shiny black shoes. However his white shirt is loosely hanging out and the top of the Poopie is unbuttoned, a tie is clearly missing. As Kenty gingerly walks down the corridor, looks of concern are etched over some of the faces over the 6WF crew. One crew member steps forward infront of a hobbling Kenty who stops and takes a deep breath before the sheepish crew member speaks.*

Crew member: Are you okay..? Kenty?

*Kenty looks at the crew member with his lips pursed and his complexion pale. Biting his lip, Kenty dips his head and walks past the crew member before shaking his head to side to side. The crew member looks on with continued concern as Kenty continues to hobble down the corridor. As the crew members become slightly more distance, the camera is completely fixed on Kenty as he stops in his tracks. Slowly looking at the floor a grimace begins to emerge over a pain ridden Kenty who slowly bends over and picks up what is on the floor. The camera pans in on what appears to be a poster with a image of a smiling and winking Kenty. However the poster has been defaced with writing scrawled over the poster. The camera reveals the writing to be "Loser" and "fraud". Slowly looking up to the ceiling, Kenty closes his eyes and mutters something inaudible to the audience. A few awkward seconds pass before roving reporter Jack Reynolds who is dressed sharply comes into shot. Slowly tapping Kenty on the shoulder and clutching his microphone Reynolds begins to speak.*

JR: Good evening Mr Kenty.. can I have a quick interview?

Mr Kenty: That's all you guys wan't.. a quick interview. Never the fully story, so why don't we make a change Jack. How about a full interview.. you know, where you ask plenty of questions and I answer them.. programmed like a corporate robot or a PR machine.. because that's what I might as well be like. Maybe it's time I fall into line.. maybe it's time I just do it for the money..maybe it's time..

JR: I don't understand..

*A sullen looking Kenty, turns around and looks directly into the eyes of Reynolds who looks a little tentative. Holding up the poster, Kenty speaks again.*

Mr Kenty: You seen this? Have you seen this?

JR: I can't say I have..

Mr Kenty: Right..you see this is where I think I might aswell become the PR Machine.. fall into line. Be Danny McGraw's tea boy.. Because then nothing will happen, especially like this. You know me.. I'm a extremely proud guy.. I train religiously.. I work myself to the bone to entertain the masses both at the arena and outside the arena.. I promote this company all around this world.. I have been on television shows, you name it I have made some sort of appearance on it and it all boils down to one thing, promoting this company. But.. you should also know, I would do anything for this federation. And that is why.. you can be sure as hell I'm not going to back down. I have seen the tweets, facebook messages, forums... all of them asking similar questions.. "is Mr Kenty losing his mojo?" "if it's to hot why doesn't he jump out of the kitchen?" "I'm scared my hero is damaging his reputation,anyone think the same thing?" see these sort of questions are being asked everyday. And the same queries are keeping me going each day.. I wan't to prove Littletimmy21 that his hero is far from damaging his reputation and that is hero is not going to let him down. See.. I have never been in something like this before were people mock me.. laugh at me.. but I promise this will end.. and when it does end. I will be feeling myself again and that is a dangerous proposition for anyone in this locker room.. I may be a smiling, warm and accommodating guy but something burns in me.. it always has and what burns inside of me.. is ruthlessness. Unrelenting and unforgiving..

*Kenty stares at a uneasy Jack Reynolds who gulps, before raising the microphone back to his mouth to speak.*

Reynolds: This rut you got yourself in.. I think your worrying over nothing. Making a moleshill into a mountain you know..

Mr Kenty: Perhaps. Perhaps your right Jack.. but, I'm not going to quit until I get what I set out to do from when I got into this place. I know I'm a outsider.. I know I made the trip over from 6CW here but that's not a excuse.. plenty of other guys have done the same as me and many of those guys have gone on to forge great careers over on 6WF. Now when I get my thinking cap on and my magic wand I will find out this secret on how to be successful.. and until that day comes it's going to be one hard fight.. but I will never back down from a fight. I seeked a challenge and I got the biggest challenge of my career over here on 6WF.. and I can only say that at the moment I'm wasting this challenge and that's not like me..but when that light flicks on.. when the clock strikes show time.. I will become the man I know I can be in that ring.. and I can guarantee you I will not become that PR machine.. that monotonous robot.. because that's just not me. And it never will be..

JR: Well.. all I can say is.. well I'm not sure.. dig deep.

*Kenty continues staring holes at Reynolds before nodding his head with a slow smile slowly begins to take over the face of Kenty.*

Mr Kenty: You know what Jack.. Dig deep. Wow.. I couldn't of put it better myself big man. Thanks! now I believe you wanted that interview?

*Winking and looking a little more perkier, Kenty smiles at Reynolds who looks a little more content.*

JR: Obviously things didn't go your way tonight as you and Nay Bother succumbed to a defeat at the hands of Mike Hill and our European Champion, Kenji Hidari. What are your thoughts on the match?

Mr Kenty: Well.. all I can say its in the past. In the history books, solidified into the history books. Naturally, Hill and Hidari are highly talented guys and a win tonight for those guys tonight is massive. Nay and I had a few words after the match and we are both cool about it.. the task was to difficult tonight. We both came off a pretty bad night at Destiny and facing two guys who deserve to be on cloud nine we both knew we were going to be in for a tough night.. we shook hands and went our separate ways. Nay is a top guy and I wish him all the best.. I hope he gets his hands on Mike soon enough and I'm sure he will..

JR: That brings me on to my next question perfectly, your facing Mike Hill this coming week at Lockdown.. any comments?

Mr Kenty: Mike is a top competitor.. I obviously knew him briefly over on 6CW but we often had different agenda's.. our paths rarely crossed and I guess this match is fate. Fate in the way that I'm sure Mike has a score to settle with me and the fact I'm looking for that one, two, three again. It's a shame we didn't do our thing over on 6CW but I'm happy we are finally crossing paths on 6WF. Mike always struck me as quite a confident, cool, level - headed guy which I always had some degree of respect for but.. something ugly has happened to this guy. Has the milkman cut of his service? has he had his car taken away or perhaps he has just become bitter or cold? whatever the case.. Mike needs to be taught some lessons and I will be happy to dish some of those out. I can understand people trying to make a name for themselves and try and big themselves up but what I cant grasp is people stealing dreams from others.. I hate that. And hanging around like a bad smell waiting for the nearest hand out.. I hate that even more. So on Friday.. we will try again and make some amendments from previous weeks. And if not.. We got to try even harder.. I'm not going anywhere because my name is...

MRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYY!

Kenty!

*Shaking hands with a cheery looking Jack Reynolds before holding up his thumb at the roving , Kenty turns around and continues hobbling towards the next corridor whistling a cheery tune. The scene fades away looking on at the broad back of Kenty as he heads of into the distance.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed 10 Oct 2012, 9:25 pm

"The Next Big Thing" blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into loud boos as Mike Hill swaggers out onto the ramp. He smirks as he walks slowly, calmly to the ring before springboarding into the ring. The crowd are chanting coward at him repeatedly as Hill is passed a microphone!

Mike Hill:Coward? Is that the best you can do? Coward?! I mean really, is that meant to offend me or something? What I did last week, it wasn't cowardly. It was intelligent, but that's something you folks seem to know little about so let me explain it to you.

I out-thought Nay, I out-witted him and I did what I set out to do, which was to make Nay angry. Becaus when Nay gets angry, the red mist really does descend. He is blinded by his anger and hatred, and that means I can get inside his mind. Nay is like a jack in a box, you wind it up enough and one day his head will just explode. Some say isn't dangerous? Not at all, because Nay can't channel that anger. He is reckless, he gives opportunities that someone as damn good as me takes advantage of.

Unlike me, words really do hurt Nay. They get inside his head, he starts doubting himself which just makes him even angrier, even more reckless and even easier to beat. I mean come on Nay, at least put up a bit of a fight before I give you a complete mental break-down. I thought you were a fighter?

Onto my opponent this week...Mr Kenty.

*Crowd pop and chant Kenty's name.

Mike Hill:Awww isn't that nice of you? I saw Kenty's interview backstage, he seems to be a little down in the dumps, so I'm sure you all chanting his name will cheer him up a little. What is is Kenty? You missing your genesis buddies are you? You missing Alex Walker? Do you want him to comeback and give you a nice little cuddle?

Or is it that it has just hit you? Has that sudden realisation, the eureka moment just arrived? That you are nothing in this company! You had yourself a nice little number over in 6CW Kenty, but now you're back at the very bottom of the heap, having to fight your way back-up. You say I'm confident, I think you are a tad too confident. You seemed to think your name meant something outside of the 6CW gold-fish bowl Kenty, but it didn't.

Your name means nothing here. Where as my name, it means a little...actually who am I kidding it means a hell of a lot around here. I've achieved nearly everything there is to achieve in this company, I've fought for myself and got to the top, I've fought for this company and kept it alive! I'm a god damn living legend, these rookies don't know how lucky they are to have a legend walking amongst them backstage.

You are having to take beating after beating just to try and prove your worth, to try get a shot where as I am afforded a little bit of leeway on that front...why? Because Mike Hill is box office, because Mike Hill makes money, sells shirts and wins matches! Look on the bright-side, at least that means you're prepared for receiving another beating Friday.

The funny thing, I saw a lot of me in yourself during your 6CW days. You had the talent and you had the confidence. You had the backing of Genesis, I had the backing of the Dynasty. But do you know what makes us different Kenty? I had balls. You were happy to accept what you were given by Walker, but I wasn't prepared to be held back. I risked it all but it worked, I came out of that risk with a world title and as the leader of the New Dynasty.

You think you will teach me a lesson Friday? I suggest you listened to what I just said and make some notes on how to restart your career after the beating you take on Friday. I will beat you Kenty because I AM THAT GOD DAMN GOOD!

*Hill turns and mocks the crowd as "The next big thing" kicks back out through the speakers.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Wed 10 Oct 2012, 10:12 pm

Joint Parasite Killers Reunion Promo by Me and James

the 6WF arena is plunged into darkness on the jumbo tron screen above the ramp way A countdown Clock has appeared, this is the only part of the arena that is lit, with a blue light shining upon it

Crowd- 10
Crowd- 9
Crowd- 8
Crowd- 7
Crowd- 6
Crowd- 5

Wire- What The Hell is this, whats Happening

Crowd- 4
Crowd- 3
Crowd- 2
Crowd- 1
Crowd- 0

As the countdown clock hits zero, the arena is plunged into complete darkness once again as a warning siren blares out. The Siren cuts out and is replaced by a voice over.

VO- We Are Back, Parasites Beware, Its Time To Be Killed

MW- UH OH

RJ- Indeed Wire

MW- It Cant be

RJ- There Back, The Parasite Killers are here.

The Crowd go Beserk as the blue light is joined by a red one and The Final Countdown Blasts out over the speakers. The lights now light up 2 seperate areas of the stage. Mcmanus appears out of the blue lit up area, followed by Fanatic from the red area. Fanatic in his right hand is carrying something which we cant quite make out. The Two make there way down the ramp way, Mcmanus rolls under the bottom rope before Fanatic Climbs the Steps and Crouches on the ring apron, Mcmanus walks over the ropes and stands above Fanatic who slowly gets to his feet, stretches his arms out wide and spits the Eliminator style blood red liquid into the air. Mcmanus walks over to the opposite side of the ring where he is handed 2 microphones as Fanatic steps over the top rope into the ring. Mcmanus hands Fanatic a microphone who raises it to his lips and the crowd go silent.

F- 6WF Universe, Long time no see. Infact last time I was here I was sent down a laundry shoot by one of your heros Uryu. An incedent that I will never forget, because that is the incident that made Chaos send me away, Made me look a fool and allowed me to become the man that I am today. The Dark Destroyer. While I was Away I wore this (fanatic raises the item we saw he was carrying earlier which is the eliminator mask), wearing this I destroyed virtually all my competition, I got revenge on someone who tried to end my career, I was feared, 2 companies closed down because everyone feared me and packed there ball away and left. But then I began to realise I didnt need this to be all those things, to do all those things. (Fanatic throws the mask to the mat).
Because I was all those F'n Things all along, but it took me that time away to realise that again
When James Rang me and told me what Chaos was doing to him, how he was using him. it was time for me to reappear and reunite the most violent technical tag team of all time especially when I saw he was aiming to recruite Takeo to help him to take out James. As you saw a few months ago when I made a little one off appearnce here, I warned Chaos that I was watching him and if he didnt stop he would have us both to deal with and here I'am. Trust me Boys when I say, you 2 will be on the list of parasites to kill as what you did to James, Chaos, Is exactally what you did to me and that was hold us back because you knew deep down somewhere in you black heart that we are better than you in everyway and were on the verge of winning the one title that you have always longed for to complete the set. And then you Takeo, you are just a big fat blobby, Slowpoke bully boy, who thinks he can use his muscle to push around those smaller than them, well lets see you try that with me. Because I am just as big as you sunshine, everyone you have faced so far has been smaller weaker.

Mcmanus now lifts the mic he has to his lips

JM- You see New Emporium or what ever you are calling yourselves, 2 brains are better than none and you 2 have none, not one brain cell amongst you. After your twos pushing around and bullying over the last few months of me, its time for you to pay, for you 2 to be the first in the new list of parasites to be killed and when we have done with you idiots, its back to our division, the tag team division, where we will finally get our hands on what should have been rightfully ours a long time ago, those championships that are currently around the waists of those two loons Dragon and Blade.
So whoever has those belts, Dopant Zero, BlaDrag or whoever when we have finished with our little bit of business, boom we will come take our belts when you least expect it and prove our true dominance once again as the best technical violent tag team in the world.
But before we get to either of those stages, this week I face trevor swann, a man who I have had a few battles with even teamed up with a person I know like the back of my hand. Even though Swanny hasnt been on top form as late, he will always be dangerous, especially when he has the consultancy to watch his back, to come and help him when he struggles, but lets see what happens, lets see if they dare come and lay a finger on me when I have the Dark Destoroyer in my corner watching my back, I dont think they will dare. But if they do, if they try to harm me, I will harm one of there favourite sons, I will end the career of the Cricket Bat Wielding Trevor Swann And then I and Fanatic will take them out one by one, even there prized possesion Logan Kincade.
Boys you have been warned, the choice is now yours.

Mcmanus smirks as Fanatic lifts the mic to his lips for a final time

F- God its good to be back

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 11 Oct 2012, 10:56 am

*JJ Johnson is shown in the backstage are with Jack Reynolds.

Reynolds: Thanks for taking a few moments JJ to give this interview.

JJ:Ain’t no problem homie….what’s crack-a-lackin?

Reynolds:I just wanted to get your thoughts on Abe Abercorn’s announcement last week, regarding the main event at War?. With you as special guest referee, there have been those that claim you have the power to decide the main event at Born in Fire…..how do you feel about that?

JJ:Well I can see that point, I mean hell it’s true because JJ Johnson do got all that power in his hands. Everyone already be knowing that I am going to Born in Fire….done dumped 34 other men out of the Gold Rush to earn my spot….but still one place left….still room fo’ one mo’……cos JJ Johnson needs an opponent…..JJ Johnson needs a superstar with the world heavyweight championship strapped around his waist…..and at War the world is going to find out who that superstar is…

Reynolds:There have been questions asked in certain quarters about your ability to remain impartial during this contest. You do, after all, have history with all of these men.

JJ:Exactly and there you jus answered yo own question….because JJ Johnson don’t like any o’ these fools, JJ Johnson got no favouritism on his mind…….you damn right I got history with all four……with TGA….with Crime Lord……Saint and Casquatch……and damn I would love nothing mo’ than to slap the lips off all those sorry sons o’ b1tches….but fact is, that can all wait…..that be on the back burner…..at the moment I am focused solely on War and doing this right….

I ain’t interested in screwing nobody….playing no bull(beep) games cos that ain’t how JJ Johnson rolls…..as far as I be concerned, I have been selected to do my job…..to oversee this match….to count the pinfalls or to call any submissions….it’s real simple….

And with God as my witness, there ain’t even a trace in my mind that cares or hopes fo’ one particular individual to walk away victorious…..don’t care if it’s TGA, or Saint, ain’t got no cares if it’s Crime Lord and sure as hell ain’t batting my eye lids for a Cassius Zhi celebration………..

Bottom line, those four men are the guys putting their bodies on the line….and all they should be concerned about is winning that match….taking the bull by the horns…..seizing the brass ring and cementing they destiny…earning their stars and stripes…..booking that main event….November 30th 2012, Born in Fire with the lights on bright……

Ain’t nobody got to be worrying about what the hell I be doing, not yet….because that time will come……..as soon as the bell rings at the end of War…..whoever has the misfortune of having they hand raised in victory, then they on my radar…..then they inherit a whole new problem…..then they stepping into the warzone and we ready to play some ball…..

But before then, damn I got my unbiased hat on….down the middle and I would not call it any other way….everyone gets a free shake, everyone can do whatever they need to do…..aslong as they know, that they be toeing my line, doing what I say…..and if they got a problem with that, then and only then will we be taking care of some business….

Reynolds:So you have no preference to who wins this match?

JJ:None at all son, ain’t even registering in my mind……as far as I be concerned, we talking main event at Born in Fire…..the big one…..the most monumental match on the professional wrestling calendar….

And any of those four men be pay per view worthy….you stick any of those four men in with JJ Johnson….and you got yoself a sell-out crowd, worldwide media frenzy…..doing big business and making history….

It’s gonna sell bigtime because everyone knows the past history between JJ Johnson and any four of those participants at War……everyone knows that this is JJ Johnson’s one last shot at the bigtime….going hard or going home……and although any of those four men may present a hell of a task on the grandest stage, ain’t two ways about the fact that JJ Johnson is walking out of Born in Fire….6WF Champion!

They all got legitimate claims…..got gripes and they got concerns…..every single one o’ them believes they the man that deserves to be centre stage, spotlight beaming……..and heck maybe they be right….but they gotta prove it….they gotta show the world that there nobody else on this planet that deserves to hold that championship mo’ than they do…

Because JJ Johnson accepting no shortcuts…..accepting no agreements......they wanna win this match…..wanna move onto Born in Fire to face yours truly in the match of a lifetime….than JJ Johnson says knuckle down, pick yo a55 up off yo shoulders and you damn well earn it….

Cos I had to damn well earn my spot……..I left it all in the ring at Destiny and nobody ever gone dispute that….but I expect the same out o’ my opponent…………..when I gaze across at you come Born in Fire, I wanna see the same hunger in yo eyes that I see when I look in the mirror…..I wanna know that we the best on this planet and when the dust clears, all said and done………….the survivor will truly be undisputed number one!

Reynolds:And moving onto this Friday night JJ at Lockdown……….you team with TGA to take on the teams of Cassius Zhi & The Saint and Crime Lord & Marshall Murdoch…………..how do you see your role at War affecting this matchup?

JJ:I don’t….and I’ll be damned if it will affect anything until that night happens. I am a contracted 6WF competitor and I wouldn’t have it any other way……………..when I got a referee’s shirt on then you respect my authoritar and you show me show respect………..but when I straight up ballin’, when I am representing the millions….

Crowd:AND MILLIONS!

JJ:And millions of playas and playarettes around the world, suited and booted fo’ action then I expect to be treated like any other guy on the roster…..because I’m coming to fight, and I expect the same outta my opponents…..they actions in this match, they don’t have any influence on how I do my job at War, cos that ain’t how I get down…

I expect it all to be laid upon me…..I want everything they got because best believe they getting the full Franchise arsenal….no letting up…..I got a show to steal and I got ticket sales to justify….the people coming to see action and that is exactly what I going to be giving them…

Friday night you gone see the very best of what I got…..i’m gone show my opponents exactly why I am heading fo’ Born in Fire….why my name is up in lights and why nothing, and I mean nothing, gone stop me from fulfilling my promise to the masses…

Because my eyes on the prize….i’m building up all the momentum I can get……Born in Fire is seven weeks away and this badboy right here knows he needs to be on point when the curtain calls….

So I know I got a tough road ahead of me….but damn this is why I be doing this, this is why I love this business because I would not have it any other way….

JJ Johnson is ready…..he’s prepared and focused fo’ whatever lies ahead……this is my time…..our time and nothing gone stop us from the ride of a lifetime…..

Buckle up ladies and gentlemen……..all aboard the Franchise Express……this right here, is gametime!

Tick…

Crowd:TOCK!

JJ:No doubts!

*JJ backs away from Reynolds with a smile and raises his arm in the Coalition salute before walking away down the corridor, the cheers of the crowd ringing all around.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 11 Oct 2012, 2:05 pm

*Uryu is seen in his locker room pacing aroundas he is trying to call someone. He then puts his phone down and sighs.*

Uryu: Why aren't you picking up? ohhh where were you last week? I really missed you out there. I guess it was nerves but...I'm here for her, if shes ever had a problem with anything she knows she can talk to me about it.

*Uryu sits down and looks around*

Uryu: I forgot how lonely it was in here...

*he then heads to a speedbag nd starts throwing weak punches*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 11 Oct 2012, 2:42 pm

There is a knock on Uryu’s door and he turns around in hopeful anticipation only for a smug looking Chris to walk in

Uryu: What do you want Patricks

Chris mocks being hurt before he walks around a deflated looking Uryu

Chris: Words can hurt just as much as actions my old chum, I heard you were having some lady problems and I rushed over here to help, I should know all about problems with the ladies, did you see what that bitch of a wife did to me after I sacrificed everything for her…of course you did

Chris grabs the speedbag and pears out from behind it

Chris: So hear I am to lend you a big old shoulder to cry on, I know you must be hurting inside but I do have to say I told you so, was it not me that showed you her little video she made with Greg, was it not me that warned you about getting in to…how should I phrase this…deep…with her, of course it was me but by the look on your face I doubt I will get any thanks for speaking the truth to you because you are just like the rest aren’t you Uyru….

Chris swings the ball at Uyru’s head who easily dodges out of the way

Chris: Look at yourself and what she has made you into, not so long ago you were breaking into the big time, rubbing shoulders with the best in this company, now look at you, waiting by the phone for a call that, lets face it, probably wont come because your beloved is probably laying on her back thinking of England

Uryu swings a punch at Chris who ducks and moves laughing over to the other side of the room

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by jp97 Thu 11 Oct 2012, 4:40 pm

Andre licentia is shown talking to his manager, Grey Carter in the Revolution Promotions office

Carter: It was good Andre, but you are capable of much better.

Licentia: I agree. My timing was at sixes and sevens and I did not at all feel satisfied with what I produced.

Carter: This week should prove you with a much sterner test though. Finally, 6WF management has provided you with some live opposition.

Licentia: Thank goodness for that, I did not think I would ever see the day.

Carter: Any word from Demios?

Licentia: Nothing. I have asked Kylie to place multiple messages to his voicemail but still not heard back. The man appears when the match starts and yet is nowhere to be seen before or after. It really is hindering our development because we cannot function as a worthy team.

Carter:Perhaps you should consider a change?

Licentia: Not yet. I agree that if this continues then perhaps we should look elsewhere but I shall give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

Carter: You are sure?

Licentia: I am very sure. After all, I want every championship in 6WF to be my goal and that includes a punt for the tag team division. I believe that me and Demios have an ample opportunity at conquering that division and once that is complete, perhaps then a call for re-evaluation.

Carter: I will play along on this one, but be aware that I may have to make a swift decision if nothing comes to fruition.

Licentia: I accept that.

Carter opens up his briefcase and hands a document to licentia, who reads with interest.

Carter: This is all of the information that me and Kylie could gather on your opponents for Friday night. As you can see, they are skilled but they are also novices in this game and they cannot hope to match your drive or ambition.

Licentia: I am aware of them in essence only. CWA is one of the companies that laid an offer on the table when I lost work, but I was not impressed by their infrastructure and alas, I was correct in my assessment. Goldman and Phillips may have been jewels in that proverbial crown, but they are nothing but insignificant replicas in a kingdom soon to be ruled by me.

I have no doubt that they will come to fight me with much bravery and soul, but that will not get them very far. I am cunning and I am more than adept to deal with anything they may have to throw at me.

Carter: I agree, but I would still like to go over a few things in the gym.

Licentia: As would I, I need to brush up on my technique and make sure that everyone gets a great glimpse of the future.

Carter: A win on Friday and I can see no reason why your level of opposition should not be stepped up again. Do you object?

Licentia: I think you already know the answer to that. I am choking myself on this leash they have applied around my neck. I need to free myself of these restraints and really begin to show the world why I am the ratings winner and the human highlight reel.

Carter: I can try to speak to Mr McGraw about the situation.

Licentia: That would be welcome. We will get no change out of that parliamentarian, Abercorn. He is not willing to listen to my complaint.

Carter: In time it will not matter what Mr Abercorn is willing to do. He will have no choice when you begin to truly demonstrate your abilities.

Licentia: I just feel like I am being held back, like perhaps they are overlooking me. I did not appreciate that in my last job, and I will not stand for it to happen again here.

Carter:It will not happen again, of that you can be certain. I believe this is just an easing-in process and you are being judged on your results rather than individuality and performance. Just continue to provide victories and I assure you that I will not fail in earning you the opportunities that you deserve.

Licentia: I hope you are correct because I have big plans and I have great ambition. I want every championship on this brand to have belonged to me at some point in time, I want there to be no doubts that andre licentia is the present and future of this company.

Carter: Keep doing what you are doing and that will become a reality, andre, I am not doubtful in that respect.

Licentia: There is no doubt in my mind either, I am growing in confidence as each day passes. I have seen what qualifies for a champion here in 6WF and I am not impressed, I am quite frankly appalled by the standard. These “men” are not fit to be held in such high esteem and as soon as I have my opportunity, I will show that and I will prove beyond all reasonable doubt why I should be feared.

Carter:Then let us get to the training facility and channel this aggression, there is only 24 hours before the show and I want you to be prepared.

Licentia: Lead the way, because time waits for no man, not even a destined great like myself. I have a contest to prepare for and two very unfortunate victims in the crosshairs.

Carter: andre, I assure you that once Lockdown is over, you will be front page news again and Goldman and Phillips will wish they stayed in the pro wrestling wilderness.

Licentia: Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.

Carter: I don’t think I could have put it better myself.

Licentia follows Grey Carter from the office as they head for the training facility.

jp97

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu 11 Oct 2012, 4:54 pm

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

As Egdecrusher blasts out of the speakers the crowd descend into chorus of boos as Logan Kincade slowly steps out onto the ramp looking pleased with himself, a grin etched across his half war painted face.

MW: Here is the Hardcore Champion ladies and Gentlemen

RJ: Still wearing that disgusting smile he had after the horrific injuries he inflicted on Hobo last week

A video begins to play from last weeks Lockdown

Logan climbs to the second rope and stares down at Hobo, who is trying to get the chair off of his knee, before diving off and hitting a double stomp across the chair, as Hobo falls back in agony, barely able to even make a noise due to the pain. Logan then takes the chair off of Hobo’s leg and throws it away, before locking Hobo in a half crab in the centre of the ring, tearing at the right knee of Hobo, who begins tapping out almost immidiately, but there is no referee to call a finish. Logan keeps applying more pressure when suddenly a multitude of referees and EMT’s come rushing down to the ring as the bell repeatedly sounds and they attempt to pull Logan away from Hobo. Eventually Logan lets go of the hold and gets out of the way of the EMT’s and referees, as he smiles at his victim’s situation. Logan Kincade then goes to the time keeper and gets the Hardcore Title belt, before walking out of the arena, still with a smile on his face.

RJ: There is a real feeling beginning to grow amongst many of the staff here that Logan need reigning in by Mr Abercorn seeing how McGraw doesn't seem to feel there is anything wrong with Logan seemingly ending the career of one of 6WF's most beloved superstars!

MW: Please! Hobo is a joke around here, no one loves him, I assure you of that

RJ: That's your opinion but I know for a fact his fans and members of staff held him in the highest regard

MW: Then you have very low standards

RJ: I AM NOT JOKING! He knew he had won, he could have left it at that, but no Logan continued to apply pressure to an already nasty injury just out of spite!

MW: Wrong, he did it because he simply could! This was a hardcore match RJ, not a romantic stroll, he knew what to expect from the worlds most Hardcore superstar!

RJ: Oh is that what Logan is calling himself these days then? The guy is a menace, he has attacked us both on numerous occasions and gotten away with nothing more than a talking to

MW: He is a champion. He doesn't have to answer to the likes of you! Show him some respect

RJ: And that's another thing, respect is a two way street, we will respect him when he does us.

MW: You are in a very bad mood I can see

RJ: He and Blue Dragon have been all I have seen or heard about for months now, I am frustrated not "in a bad mood" This may come as a shock to you, but before this whole Family business, I considered Logan as a friend and I wish to return to that but he needs help. I am willing to help, that's why I defied Blue Dragon and made a show delving into the past of the two brothers to help better understand them and see if there is something we can discover to reconcile these two former friends and brothers!

MW: You need to stop being so nosey and stay out of things

We return to find Logan has reached the ring, mic in hand as 'Edgecrusher' fades out

LK: DO YOU SEE NOW!?

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO]

LK: Do you see how easy it is for me? Do you see how far I am willing to go to win? DO YOU SEE?!

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: As much as I would like to dwell on the breaking of the tramp, alas I can not as I am a very important person I have something called, commitments, I know that is a concept that seems strange and alien, maybe even frightening to you people but the rest of the world, we work hard for a living, that's why we have such nice clothes and cars and own our own homes

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!!

LK: Indeed, well anyway, I have an issue with this weeks show that I feel needs addressing!

RJ: Oh what now?

Logan begins to look agitated as he wanders randomly around the ring

LK: Yet again, like a constant annoyance I am being put in a match against the charlatan, and yet again he isn't around, Now I have heard a rumour, that he is unhappy with RJ's plans to air a programme about his past and that's why he is taking a little time out from appearing in public too much, but we all know the real reason don't we?

Crowd: BLUE DRA-GON! BLUE DRA-GON! BLUE DRA-GON!

LK: Hnnnnnnnnnnn! The real reason he has kept quite recently is he knows the truth, IIIIIIIIIII am the true Blue Dragon, I am the greater warrior I AM THE BEST! He will never face me one on one because I know, as does he, that he doesn't stand a chance one on one...

Keeping my history from me was the worst thing he could have ever done, because the second I found out the truth HE AWOKE A SLEEPING GIANT! And this giant has his eyes firmly set on one thing, and that it the summit of the 6WF mountain.... and there is not a god damn single person in this whole company that will stand in my way. Especially not a yellow bellied coward like that mohawk sporting simpleton...

LK: ...No the second he grows a pair and wants to see if he has what it takes on a true warrior... he knows exactly where I am.....

Logan stops and begins his customary glare towards the ramp almost anticipating Blue Dragon

RJ: Tsk going out of his way to rile Blue Dragon up!

MW: Says you, making documentaries about the likes of Logan and Blue! That's gonna get you seriously hurt, as much as I hate Blue Dragon, he is huge, and he has a violent past! Not the most sensible thing you have ever done RJ....

RJ: It is an informative documentary that I feel the fans will greatly appreciate Michael, it will help people understand where these two brothers come from.

Logan continues to stare at the ramp way

LK: Come one you b***ard..........

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu 11 Oct 2012, 6:31 pm

Suddenly 'before I forget' blast out and Logan's eyes widen in shock...

RJ: it's a trap Blue, don't do it!

MW: Yes.. Yes!! Finally we get to see the Edge Crusher put that big scouse lout in his place...

Blue Dragon steps through the curtain wearing his trusty leather jacket with jeans. He's holding what looks like a metal rod, around 3 and a half feet long with a sharp hooked end. He begins to walk towards the ring, grim determination on his face, the steel object being dragged along the metal ramp, sparks flying from the floor as it screeches along. Blue Dragon has a stern sideways glance at RJ who looks suddenly terrified..

MW: what's that about RJ?

RJ: You don't wanna know...

As Blue Deagon gets closer to the ring he doesn't take his eyes off Logan Kincade. He stares down into his older brothers eyes as both of them are locked in a fiery staredown that stuns the whole arena into a dark silence..

MW: This is going to explode! Please god let this explode!!

Blue Dragon lifts the steel rod higher and taps his own skull with it. The camera picks up on what he says...

BD: Recognise this? This is the blunt opject that you attacked me with all those months back. When I was coming to give you the good news, that we where brothers...

Logan smirks and looks at the weapon noticing the dried blood around the middle of it..

LK: Your right, well done... How clever... What did you find it in the skip and keep it all this time? Hahahahahahahaaaahnnnnnnn...

BD: No, I didn't remember what you hit me with untill I received this, with a note attatched..

Logan looks worried, knowing this cant be good.

Blue Dragon reaches inside his jacket and pulls out a dirty piece of paper and begins to read aloud..

BD: Do you recognise this? This is the weapon that your brother used to break a hole in your skull. This is a symbol of the threat that faces you. You should fight this threat, you are the 'Blue Dragon' and you have what it takes to prove that you deserve that title, the title that I watched you earn.

Logan looks totally confused as Blue continues to read, keeping his eyes on Logan as much as possible...

BD: You didn't see me that night, but I saw you, and I saw what you did to him, you dealt out justice with a stone fist and now it's time to use this, your steely determination and the Dragon inside you. Do it, take that unworthy psychopath out and prove that you are the man that your father could never be.... See you soon...

Blue Dragon looks Logan in the eyes and then looks at the steel rod in his own hand, his fist clenches around it and he gets a feel for the weight, the crowd are expecting the worst when Blue Dragon simply backs away from Logan and mouths the words, see you soon. He drops backwards over the top rope and lands on his feet before backing up the ramp, his grip never faltering on his newest weapon and his glare never leaving that of Logan Kincade. As he reaches the curtain he turns and disappears into the back, leaving Logan shell shocked in the centre of the ring.
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu 11 Oct 2012, 6:56 pm

Logan looks around the arena seemingly looking for someone as he mumbles to himself off the mic.

MW: Logan looks a little...

RJ: He looks ready to pop!

Logan's face is growing redder and redder as his eye begins to twitch and his grip of the microphone begins to make the plastic outer casing crack causing a loud screech through the loud speakers.

The sweat drips down his face smudging the war paint as a look of realisation spreads across his face, the fact he had forgotten about the letters and the videos that was sent to him evident on his face as he throws the broken microphone into the crowd he puts his hands on his head all the while talking to himself..

MW: Watch out RJ we have seen Logan angry, we have seen him furious but this.... this is scaring me, he looks like he is literally about to explode

RJ: I suggest the EMT's and security get ready backstage, we don't know what Logan will do next, but you can count on it being very destructive to himself or someone else

Logan begins talk a lot louder as certain words can be heard

LK: ..........................NO............................HOW COULD I FORGET!!...............I HATE YOU!...................................RAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHH!!!

Suddenly Logan drops to his knees and lets out a primal roar before he explodes out of the blocks and bundles his way through the ropes landing awkwardly on the floor as he makes his way up the ramp towards the curtain when suddenly a mass of security storm out and apprehend Logan before he can get to Blue Dragon

RJ: Thank god for that!

MW: What has he done!? Nothing, this is a disgrace! Abe needs to control his staff better!

RJ: You mean Logan!?

MW: Of course not, those heavy handed security guards, they don't know what Logan was running down there for!

RJ: Oh come on Mike, even you know he was gunning for BD and they would have destroyed the backstage area and hurt innocent staff members, if they are to fight they have to do it in the ring!

MW: psh, I mean what was this all about!? Why did Blue even come out!

RJ: Well I have an idea but without knowing the full details it would be wrong for me to speculate!

MW: It's all about those letters! We all forgot about it, I assumed it WAS Chaos trying to get into BD's head but it couldn't still be Chaos right? He has no reason to have kept it up all this time?

RJ: I have a feeling it isn't Chaos, but it is very confusing, I am sure it will all come to a head at some point. I just hope Logan doesn't do something terrible

MW: I do. I hope he rips through this company and becomes the World Champion we all know he will

RJ: Please, he is talented but until he learns to use his anger in a constructive way he will never achieve the big one he clearly yearns for....as well as other demons he needs to come to terms with! I am sure time will tell

Logan is being dragged out of the curtain into the back all the while roaring 'I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!' over and over, the final shot is a close up of Logan's face twisted with rage as the show goes to commercial

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 11 Oct 2012, 7:14 pm

*Uryu stares at Chris who is smiling away*

Uryu: Chris, how many problems do you want to have at the moment? Saint still wants to kick the stuffing out of you and at the rate you are going I am about to tear your head off and shove it up your arse!

*Uryu then punches the wall next to Chris' head as he still continues to smile*

Uryu: I know she would never do what you are implying because we have always been there for each other and I will ALWAYS be there for her. Don't act so happy about rubbing your own delusions into other people because you screwed up your own life. I have plans! I have the best woman in the world whom I love with all my heart and soul and whom I said "I Quit" for! It may seem old fashioned but I am the guy who would make she she stayed dry in the rain even if it means me getting soaked to my core. Now unless you want to see your own rectum I suggest you leave Patricks!

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 11 Oct 2012, 9:21 pm

*The titantron shows a highlight package of Lucas Takeo vs James McManus from last week on Lockdown. It then cuts to ringside with MW and RJ.*

MW: "Well yet again last week Lucas Takeo put on another dominant performance, beating James McManus for a second time."

RJ: "Yes Michael it really was a devastating performance from Takeo, who seems to have found a new associate in Chaos, McManus's former partner!"

MW: "It is indeed a weird partnership it seems, especially now The Fanatic is back, teaming with McManus to form "The Parasite Killers"."

RJ: "What a pathetic name that is. Chaos and Takeo are greats of this company, now "parasites"."#

MW: "Well lets see what Takeo has to say then. He isn't with us this week, but he sent us this video from wherever he resides."

*The titantron bursts into life, as we head to a graveyard, and this time we see Takeo standing next to an entrance to a Church. It is a crisp, cool night, with the wind blowing a gale. Takeo stands there, looking into the stars.*

Takeo: "All I heard in the run up to Friday night from a certain James McManus was that I was just a "big fat snorelax". All I heard was how his better "technical ability" would make him able to defeat me. All I heard was how James would "make me angry" because that is when I am supposedly at my weakest. Well that is all James McManus has ever done. He has spoken, worthless, unsubstantiated rubbish. He has always talked a good game, saying he is "the next big thing" in 6WF. But as usual James, your actions didn't even get close to backing up your words, because again I defeated you James. For the second time, I pinned your shoulders to the floor for a 3 count. 1..2..3. 1..2..3. James McManus, you are merely a loser. You can say whatever you want, do whatever you do, but your actions in the ring are what ultimately define your career. Your career James, is going to be one where you lose, over and over again."

Takeo takes a pause, to take a deep breath

Takeo: "However now there seems to be two losers, as The Fanatic has made an entrance on the scene. I saw your promo this week as "The Parasite Killers", and it grabbed my attention. I see both of you still have a poor lexical choice. Can you not think of better insults than, "big fat blobby, Slowpoke bully boy"? And you two say me and Chaos are the two without a brain. Speaking of whom, I will now tell you about my new associate Chaos and I, becoming a partnership."

Takeo walks towards the church door, opens, and enters. He then stands in the aisle, gazing up towards the beautiful stained glass windows.

Takeo: "You see I am not Chaos's lackey James. I am not you. This is not a partnership, like yours and Chaos's. This partnership is purely business based. Me and Chaos are both very clever people, and unlike "The Parasite Killers", we don't want to be just Tag Team Champions. We want to progress to the top. Chaos is a man of experience, a former World Champion, and I am no fool. You see I know I can learn from that experience, it will be valuable to me. But Chaos however also knows that he needs somebody to help him recapture his winning ways. And he can use the most dominant superstar in 6WF, Lucas Takeo, to help him recapture that winning feeling and together we will head to the top of this company. And there is nobody who can stop us."

A light comes through the stained glass window Takeo is looking at, lighting up a statue of Jesus, as we head back to the arena...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu 11 Oct 2012, 11:27 pm

*The crowd suddenly stop the chorus of booing directed at the two men in the ring and erupt into cheers as "I Fought the Law" sounds out around the arena and Nay Bother walks out onto the stage. Nay stands at the top of the ramp in his wrestling clothes of jeans and Timberland boots while holding a microphone. Nay waits for the crowd to die down before lifting the microphone to speak*

Nay: Hidari, I could have sworn you have been champion for longer than 17 days, or it could just feel like that after having to listen to your delusional little history lesson there.

As for you Vortex you stand there shouting about how this title reign puts you among the greats, you're not even among the top dogs in your little consultancy.

MW: Nay has no right to comment on anybody's title reign, Hidari has done in a few weeks what Nay has been failing to do for months and end the consultancy's title domination

RJ: Well I can't argue with that but..

MW: But what RJ, the only debate is whether Vortex a man who has held a title longer than he has not in this company is the greater champion, and I for one can't separate them

*Nay continues to stand at the top of the ramp he looks over his shoulder to the arena entrance, before turning and facing both mean in the ring again*

Nay: Yet here you both stand arguing about who is best champion, whose title holds the most prestige, and by the sounds of it just trying to decide who is generally the biggest douche, and to be honest I can only really see one way to solve this.

So here's what we are going to do. Vortex you are going to stand in the blue corner, Hidari you can take the red corner, I will ring the bell and then climb in that ring and kick both your heads off, pick up the victory and declare you both equally pathetic.

Sure you picked up the victory last week Hidari but only because your partner Mike Hill, despite weeks of building himself up tucked tail and ran at the first hurdle.

He may think he is playing mind games but it was was only last week he was mentioning how I'm not even on his level, now he needs to get me wound up so I make mistakes.

*Nay starts to look slightly angry*

Your right, there are times when I doubt myself, but every time I see someone who claims to be box office walk away from a fight with me, that only helps my confidence.

So you keep up these mind games and soon your ego is gonna be cashing cheques your body can't cash, Mr God damn living legend.

*Nay concentrates his focus back on the men in the ring*

A for you two, it seems you both think I am more of an inconvenience than a challenger in this match so I'm going to head backstage and let you ladies get back to your handbags. Be warned though when the action starts I am going to show you and anyone who happens to be watching just how much of a nuisance I can be.

*Nay turns leaving both men stood in the ring and leaves the arena*

RJ: Short and sweet this week from Nay,and it seems he is still preoccupied with Mike Hill but he will need to take this match seriously
MW: How many time do you need to hear this RJ, if Nay doesn't register as a threat for Hidari or Vortex, he sure isn't going to register on Mike Hills radar.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 12 Oct 2012, 11:00 am

Chris slips past Uryu and looks at himself in the mirror

Chris: You know I heard if you say Saints name three times in a mirror he appears

Chris starts to laugh as Uryu just gets more iritated

Chris: Do you think I care if I step on some toes on the way to the top, Saint is only mad at me because I dumped him on his face in the Gold Rush, as for you I came in here to help you out and try and open your eyes to what really happens in the real world not planet smiley of whatever your la la land you have invented in your head

Chris walks past Uryu and walks towards the lockeroom door

Chris: Do you not think I did all those things for Joyce too, putting my jacket onto puddles, giving her my jacket when we were caught in the rain, you may have said “I Quit” for Clarissa but I gave up an Undisputed Title, I sacrificed it all for the one I loved and I still lost my life, look at yourself Uryu we are the same you and I but you just cant see past those Clarissa tinted glasses, history is repeting itself but you are too stupid to see it, when it all comes crashing down around your ears don’t forget who it was that warned you and that you never listened

Uryu looks at Chris with saddened eyes

Uryu: Just leave

Chris opens the door and steps outside

Chris: Nobody can say I didn’t try…ah well

Uryu slams the door on Chris as he sniggers and walks off

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down