The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results Monday October 12th

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Monday October 12th Empty 6CW Anarchy Results Monday October 12th

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:03 pm

Static fills the screen and a terrible high pitched scream rings out before the static clears and on screen is what looks like a wet and windy deserted town high street, we see a poster for tonight’s Anarchy in a shop window

The camera zooms out and we see a sadistic looking clown stroking the poster up and down as he tilts his head to the side seemingly investigating it disturbingly.

He turns to face the camera smirking demonically.

Clown: So you posted my message of warning,
That's all that I wanted from you
See that a new way is dawning
But not all I need you to do...

The clown tilts his head from side to side his expression changing from a smile to a scowl

C: How foolish must you be
To fall for my obvious lie
I will not bow down to your barriers
How much I have yet to try...

The clown laughs feverishly
C: So take heed from my ominous pictures
Photographs tell you a story
Are they leading to something light-hearted?
Or something a little more gory...

Out around the city
So many things to do
My plan is nearly final
And I've more to ask of you……

The clown wipes his hand down his face smudging the paint
C: Please take heed my warning
Of trouble yet to come
Will it be myself to blame
Or is there more than one??

The clown begins to laugh again; static fills the screen once more

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Monday October 12th Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Monday October 12th

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:04 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Comes the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off. As the camera pans around the sold out 6CW arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Good evening ladies and gentleman and welcome once again to the sold out Wembley arena.

I am Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined by my brother Henry

Henry nods to camera

HA: Welcome to another action packed edition of Anarchy. The Forgotten continue to grow in strength whilst the Uprising are in apparent disarray. Is there anything that can challenge Mr Jones?

Is there anything that can save this company?

HE: Obi-Wan???

Harold looks at his brother quizzically

HE: He’s the only hope……

Harold shakes his head

HE: Oh what everyone else gets to do in jokes except me?

HA: This is 6CW

Both: AND IT’S TIME TO PLAY!!!!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Monday October 12th Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Monday October 12th

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:05 pm

Backstage Mr Jones stands in front of the gathered members of the Forgotten. Charles Kramer stands by his side and Dean Andrews is sat on a small stool his head bowed

MJ: I have decided to bring you all together now not because I think we need a rallying cry for unity but because I wanted to simultaneously give you all a pat on the back. Each and every one of you have answered the call without question, you have taken my initial vision and you have translated it into something unimaginable, something so much bigger… better than I could have ever hoped for

Jones smiles briefly
MJ: I am not a man known for my humility, for being able to see the strength in others. As I was a told as a small boy I am not someone who plays nicely with others….

But you have provided me with an opportunity that I will never forget, each and every one of you have stepped up when it was needed.

We all have a common bond. We were all cast aside. By 6CW, by the wrestling industry, by our family…..

Jones looks directly at Joshua

MJ: But we hide in the shadows no longer, we are no longer the names they dare not speak, we are no longer the dirty little secret cast aside, we are no longer The Forgotten……

Jones has a steely look of determination in his eyes
MJ: We have proved to the world we are not to be underestimated; we have shown everyone that we are the dominant force in this business. We have cast FEAR across this company. Our Authority is without question…..

Tonight we end their fight once and for all, tonight we destroy what little hope they have left, tonight we bring down the walls that once kept us out

6CW is ours, we are the power, and we are the future. The Family we have built is unbreakable, our bond stronger than anything seen before. We are unstoppable…..

Jones smiles again
MJ: Now go out there and make me proud…
The congregated masses start to walk away; Joshua is hesitant as he looks at McCoy perched on the desk until Jones catches his eye. Jones nods and Joshua turns and leaves the room

Kramer looks at Jones
CK: What’s the deal there?

Jones removes his glasses
MJ: It’s time to break the strings Charles…

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:06 pm

Match 1
Dimitri Pittal vs. Majestic

Ha: I'm so excited for tonight, the main event has had the forums and social networks going crazy for the past fortnight and were not far from it, but first we've got a heck of a card for you, starting now with two relative newcomers to 6Cw as Majestic takes on Dimitri Pittal

He: You're not wrong. I'm not the only person who has been impressed with these two guys. Majestic may have been here a bit longer, but make no bones about it, these two could be set for success here

'This is why I'm hot' blasts from the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Majestic makes his way out to the stage flanked by members of The Crew. He makes his way down to the ring taunting the fans as he does before climbing on the apron as the Crew open the ropes for him.

Ha: He wears a lot of gold around his neck doesn't he?

He: because he's a star, only a matter of time before he'll have gold around his waist as well

The booing is louder than ever as Majestic taunts the fans from the ring but they quickly turn to cheers when 'Keep it real' hits and Pittal walks out. He surveys the crowd before walking down to the ring, eyes fixed on Majestic.

Ha: Just two weeks ago Pittal and his Partner defeated Majestic and Daniels in tag competition, he'll be hoping to strike another tick in the win column here tonight one on one

He: He hardly beat Majestic did he? Majestic walked out, he was hardly defeated

Ha: well the history books will show he was defeated, and it could show another shortly

The official pats down Majestic before signalling for the bell and the two go to tie up in the middle of the ring, the crowd boo though as Majestic gets a thumb to the eye and then he forces Pittal in the corner of the ring and unleashes a barrage of punches. The official begins to count as Majestic reluctantly halts his assault and then goes for a cheap shot which is blocked by Pittal who throws Majestic into the turnbuckles

Ha: Pittal turning the tables here

Pittal mixes up headshots with punches to the mid-section and then allows Majestic to come out of the corner before clotheslining him down to the canvas. Majestic jumps back up and walks into another clothesline and then gets up again and is sent flying through the air with a big body drop. A member of The Crew tries to climb up on the apron but Pittal knocks him off with a big right hand and then hits an inverted atomic drop and knife edge chop to drop Majestic to the mat for the cover

Majestic kicks out and Pittal allows him up to his feet again before whipping him against the ropes and then connects with a pendulum backbreaker and covers again

Majestic kicks out again and Pittal pulls him up to his feet and backs him in to the corner of the ring, he connects with a couple of chops across the chest and then whips him into the opposite corner and follows up with a running body splash. Majestic staggers out of the corner and Pittal kicks him in the gut and sets him in position for a suplex

Ha: GET THESE GUYS OUTTA HERE

A member of The Crew jumps up on the apron again distracting Majestic, this time it pays dividends as Majestic nails Pittal with a low blow as the officials back is turned and rolls him into a school boy pin

Pittal just manages to kick out as the officials hand comes down for three. Majestic gets to his feet and circles Pittal cockily kicking him as he tries to get to his feet. He mounts him and grabs his head and connects with a several right hands to head

Majestic stops his attack before he gets disqualified and allows Pittal time to get to his feet before sending him back to the mat with a standing dropkick. Majestic throws his arms in the air which draws jeers from the crowd before lifting Pittal up and whipping him against the ropes and then bounces off the opposite ropes and hits a flying forearm.

Pittal rolls to the outside of the ring and Majestic quickly gets back up and dives through the ropes and takes Pittal out. He rolls in and out of the ring to break the refs count and then lifts Pittal to his feet and drives him back into the crowd barrier. Majestic rolls back in the ring and distracts the official while The Crew members beat down Pittal on the outside of the ring

Ha: This is a disgrace, c'mon ref, get these guys out of here

Pittal is rolled back inside the ring and Majestic hooks the leg for the cover

Ha: Pittal kicks out, but I don't know how long he can survive this mugging for

Majestic drags Pittal back to his feet and kicks him in the gut before ripping him through the air with sit out powerbomb and goes straight into another cover

Pittal kicks out again and Majestic once again connects with a flurry of punches to the head. Majestic Backs away and allows Pittal to get to his feet before kicking him in the gut

He: DDT....

Ha: NORTEHRN LIGHTS SUPLEX. BEAUTIFUL REVERSAL

Both men are down in the middle of the ring. Majestic crawls to the ropes as Pittal drags himself in the opposite direction. The two climb to their feet and meet in the middle of the ring. They begin to trade punches and Pittal gets the upper hand forcing Majestic on to his back foot. He backs Majestic up against the ropes and then whips him across the ring

Ha: OVERHEAD BELLY SUPLEX...EFFORTLESS

Majestic is sent flying across the ring with the throw from Pittal who closes in not allowing Majestic any time to recover. He lifts him to his feet and connects with a belly to belly suplex and then sprawls across and hooks the leg

Majestic kick out and Pittal lifts him to his feet. He wraps his arms around Majestic’s waist and then sends him flying with a German suplex, he rolls through into a second and then rolls through again

Ha: Looking for a third German here

He: WHAT ATLETICISM BY MAJESTIC, HE LANDED ON HIS FEET

Ha: RUNNING KICK....HE ALMOST TOOK HIS HEAD OFF

Pittal drops down for the cover again after the big impact

He: Majestic just kicking out, closest Pittal has come

Pittal gets back to his feet and backs away allowing Majestic time to get to his feet before closing in and lifting him up and connecting with an island driver

Majestic kicks out again as Pittal gets to his feet, he backs against the rope and is tripped from outside. Majestic grabs Pittal from behind

He: DDT.......HE DIDN'T HALF PLANT HIM WITH THAT ONE! THIS ONE IS OVER

Pittal kicks out to the annoyance of Majestic who pleads for the three. Majestic picks Pittal up and kicks him in the gut. He sets him up for a suplex and lifts him in the air before stalling and dropping down to the mat with the delay Brainbuster

Pittal gets up groggily and is ripped through the air as Majestic hits a German suplex of his own bridged in to the pin attempt

Ha: PITTAL KICKS OUT!

He: I THOUGHT HE HAD HIM WITH THAT ONE

Majestic hits the mat in frustration and stares down the official before pulling himself to his feet and signalling for the end. He drags Pittal up to his feet. He kicks him in the gut and hooks both his arms back

He: Majestic looking for Teardrops here, he hits this and its over

Ha: but Pittal is fighting his way free...........DUBAI CHECK OUTTA NOWHERE

He: FOOT ON THE ROPES! GREAT RING AWARENESS BY MAJESTIC

Ha: Or great work by his team mates outside the ring you mean

Pittal holds his head in his hands until he realises what has happened and he exits the ring and sends both members of the Crew soaring through the air with suplexes, before rolling back inside and motions for Majestic to get to his feet. As he does he aims a clothesline at him

He: BLOCKED.....CROSSFACE SUBMISSION IN THE MIDDLE OF the RING. NOWHERE TO GO HERE FOR PITTAL

Pittal tries to fight against the submission but Majestic doesn't allow him to make his way to the ropes and applies more and more pressure as the official positions himself looking for the submission

He: C’mon Pittal, just stop delaying the inevitable and give up

Ha: Wait a minute

Ha: YES!!! WHAT A COUNTER FROM PITTAL. HE MANAGES TO SOMEHOW SHIFT HIS BODYWEIGHT AND CATCHES MAJESTIC OUT WITH THE.....HEY

Pittal’s success is short lived as he is knocked down from behind by both members of The Crew. They stomp him down as Majestic calls the shots. The official is trying to gain some sort of control but is easily brushed aside by Majestic who exits the ring and grabs a steel chair from ringside

Ha: come on guys, this isn't needed

The Two members of The Crew hit a 3D to Pittal and then lift him to his feet as Majestic raises the chair over his head

Ha: this isn't going to be pretty, somebody oughta do something

He: you're the one so disgusted, why don't you play the superhero?

Ha: BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO PICK UP

The crowd go wild as 'Devil Town' hits the speakers and Buck Riggins runs down to the ring, steel chair in hand. Majestic sends both members of the crew to intercept Riggins and they both receive chairshots to the skull for their efforts. Riggins slides inside the ring and motions for Majestic to make his move.

Ha: That’s what I thought

He: Sensible from Majestic

The crowd boo as a cocky smile spreads across the face of Majestic and he backs away and exits the ring as Riggins checks on Pittal

Ha: Big win by Pittal here tonight, and we've still got plenty more where that comes from

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:07 pm

Aaron Heath is walking backstage when he walks into Hero.

H: Welcome back from Hell Heath! That Cerberus sure does pack a punch!

Hero laughs loudly and Heath barges past him. He then stops and turns round.

AH: You know guys like you make me sick. I mean why are you even here? And why are you talking to me? Trying to stay relevant when your world has past?

He walks up to Hero and eyeballs him.

AH: You are nothing but a footnote in the history I will create. In fact this conversation won’t even be remembered. So keep your witty comments to yourself and go back to whatever museum you came from.

Hero smirks.

H: Careful Heath, you might get yourself into a lot of trouble. I have heard this all before and frankly I thought you might come up with something more creative.

Heath pushes forward and Hero steps back a bit.

AH: I don’t need to be creative. You’re a loser and I’m a winner. Now get out of my way.

Before Hero has a chance to move, Heath barges past him again and out of shot.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:08 pm

Backstage a worried looking Emma is walking the corridors

??: Can I help you Emma?

Emma turns and her face drops at the sight of Charles Kramer
CK: I’m sure you’re not meant to be here. Didn’t we have a little talk….

Emma scowls
E: I’m an invited guest

Kramer smiles
CK: Really?

On the prowl for your next victim?

Emma looks confused
E: I don’t understand….

CK: Simple really…

Nate’s lying in a rehabilitation centre somewhere. Last I heard Tyler Roth was wrestling in Mexico with a midget, Dean Andrews is a dribbling fool

Seems to me everything you touch turns to sh……

Emma interrupts
E: I didn’t touch Dean. We are just friends!

Kramer grins
CK: Oooh Did I touch a raw nerve?

Dean gets a little tetchy whenever I mention your name too. I think our former General Manager has an Emma shaped hole in his heart that he just can’t fill. You used to be so close Emma, what went wrong?

Emma’s face is turning red with a mixture of embarrassment and rage
E: I didn’t come here to be interrogated by you. I have nothing to be ashamed of

CK: And Dean….

Emma shakes her head
E: Where is Grace?

Kramer seems taken aback by the question
CK: What?

E: Where is Anthony Grace? He wanted time to think about some things we discussed. I think the time has come where he makes a decision on exactly where he stands…

CK: Anthony is in America. I spoke to him a few hours ago. He has decided it’s time he concentrated a little more on his acting career and I have to agree with him.

Anthony has bigger things to worry about than 6CW. He’s a global phenomenon, adored across the globe; we have to accept that he is ready to move on. We can’t hold him back for our own selfish needs Emma.

Kramer places a hand on Emma’s shoulder

CK: But maybe I can help you. I am good at fixing problems. No problem too big or small. All you have to do is ask

Emma pulls free a look of disgust on her face
E: I wouldn’t ask for help from you if you were the last person on earth

Kramer smiles
CK: Well don’t be too hasty in rejecting the offer. Take some time, think it over. I’m sure we could offer some kind of financial incentive for your time….

Emma pushes Kramer away

E: You make me sick!!!

Kramer walks away laughing, the camera scans to the left where Dean Andrews is shown watching in the shadows

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:15 pm

Match 2
Geoff Steel vs Aaron Heath

The action returns to ringside and the crowd roar as "Last resort" screams through the speakers. Blue and gold pyros hit the rafters and then Geoff Steel walks out onto the stage, a focused smile upon his face.

HA: First singles match for Geoff Steel since he returned to 6CW last month....the 6CW Universe has been looking forward to this....

HE: Steel's been out of the game a long time and he doesn't have any partners to help him out tonight....ring rust could find him out...

HA: He looks in terrific shape and two weeks back showed that he has still very much got what it takes to be a force....the former world champion is back and he has his sights set on getting back to the big time...

HE: Things have changed around here since the last time....Steel will need to get in the queue and prove he deserves those kinds of opportunities...

HA: I don't think Geoff will mind that one bit...

Steel reaches out and tags the hands of his adoring fans as he walks down the aisle. He then pulls himself up onto the apron and climbs through the ropes, the cheers growing louder with every step he takes. He clambers onto the turnbuckle to pose for the audience...

Crowd: Ste-el x20

Steel climbs down off the ropes as "Timebomb, baby" screams through the sound system and is greeted by furious boos from the 6CW crowd. Aaron Heath stalks out onto the stage, no trace of emotion on his face, and he glares down towards Steel....

HE: 6CW didn't have men like Aaron Heath the last time Geoff Steel was around here....

HA: No it didn't and Aaron Heath certainly is a rising star here in 6CW.....but Geoff Steel is not a man who is easily intimidated, I'm sure he is very much looking forward to the challenge posed by this newcomer....

HE: Heath should be the Xtreme Champion right now, or at least have another shot at the belt....Cerberus cost him that match two weeks ago...

HA: I know Heath has protested to management about that but so far he has come up empty handed....it would appear he is another man who will need to earn his opportunities...

Heath slowly circles the ring, keeping his eyes fixed on Steel the whole time, and then he makes his way up the steel steps and along the apron. He climbs through the ropes and makes his way towards Steel, only to have his path barred by the referee....

HA: These are two men who are known for their very physical styles.....this is not going to be a pretty bout, expect a very hard hitting encounter...

The official has final words with both men and then pushes them back towards separate corners. The bell sounds to start the contest and the two contestants circle one another before lunging into the centre for a test of strength...

HA: Geoff Steel has always been one of the strongest men in professional wrestling.....can he use his power to make an impact once again?

Heath and Steel struggle for position and then Heath manages to twist Steel's right arm behind his back. He pulls it up and tries to hyper extend but Steel swings out and launches Heath across the ring with a hiptoss. Heath gets back up and Steel knocks him off his feet with a running clothesline...

*Crowd cheer

Heath gets back up and Steel clocks him with big right hands before whipping him into the corner. He chases in but Heath drives his boot up to block Steel...

HA: Steel knew exactly what was coming...

Steel catches Heath's foot and then he rags him through the air, causing the newcomer to land hard on the back of his head. Heath gets back up and Steel nails him with a belly to belly slam....................1...................2...................Heath gets his shoulder up!

HE: Heath has been making statements since he joined up to 6CW.....beating Geoff Steel will certainly make even more people take notice of him...

Steel drags Heath up by the head and tries to lift him up but Heath counters with a quick backdrop. Heath then runs off the ropes and returns with a forearm smash to Steel's face, knocking him to the corner, and then he erupts with stomps to the gut and punches to the head.

HA: This is the physical nature we have come to expect from Aaron Heath....

The referee tries to intervene but Heath wants to continue his assault. He gets in a few more punches before backing away, a snarl on his face. Steel looks annoyed as he rubs his jaw and he boots out at Heath's gut as he walks back in...

HA: A match like this for Geoff Steel is a big risk after such a long lay off.....Heath loves to hurt his opponents....

Steel grabs Heath's head and nails him with a european uppercut before planting a headbutt in his face. Heath staggers back and Steel follows up with several right hands before pushing him into the ropes and whipping him across the ring. Heath comes back and Steel knocks him down with a solid back elbow before welcoming him back up and he scoops him onto his shoulders....

HA: F-U...

Heath drives a vicious elbow into Steel's jaw and he drops behind before pushing Steel off the ropes and knocks him down with a superkick to the chest as he comes back. Steel gets back up and Heath puts him down with a reverse neckbreaker...
......shoulder up!

HE: Aaron Heath is driven and determined to be the best......he is already being touted as a future world champion...

HA: It is a long road to such success....Heath has many obstacles to overcome before that ever happens...

Heath slaps Steel around the head and then he drags him up. He places his head between his legs before flipping him into the air...

HE: DEAD END!

Steel manages to twist around Heath's shoulders and scrambles off the back. He shoves Heath, chest-first, into the turnbuckle and then scoops him off the floor and drills him with a full nelson slam................1...................2..............kickout. Steel beckons Heath up and nails a scooped slam.....then a second......and a third!

HA: Geoff Steel is picking it up a notch.....he's trying to build his momentum...

Heath is on wobbly legs as he makes it back up and Steel scoops him onto his shoulders and slams him down with a fireman's front slam (Wastelands)....
............shoulder up!

HE: You predicted hard hitting and that is exactly what we are getting...

Steel makes his way to the corner and he begins to make his way to the top rope. He beckons for Heath to stand and then he launches off and knocks his opponent off his feet with a shoulder tackle. Heath is at sixes and sevens as he makes his way back up...

HA; Geoff Steel pouring it on...

Steel grabs the legs of Heath and pulls them out from under him. The crowd cheer furiously as he tries to turn him over onto his stomach....

HE: Fight it, Aaron....

HA: Steel wants the "Steelworks".....one of the most deadliest moves ever seen in this business....

Heath thrashes desperately and succeeds in pulling one of his feet free and kicks Steel right in the side of his head. Steel staggers backwards and it allows Heath to get back up...

HE: Heath showing his willingness to survive and adapt....

Heath charges upwards and he lifts Steel into his arms before throwing him backwards into the ropes. Steel comes back forwards and Heath lifts him up onto his shoulders....

HE: GOT HIM!

The crowd groan as Heath swivels around and sits down into a slammed piledriver....................1...................2................Steel just manages to pop his shoulder up off the mat. Heath punches his fist into the canvass and looks at the referee....

HE: Heath wanted a three from the referee there...

HA: He needs to accept that Geoff Steel is a tough customer to put away....

Heath beckons for Steel to get back up and he tries to pull him into a sleeper hold. Steel rushes backwards and he crushes Heath against the turnbuckle before pulling himself free and he runs off the opposite ropes...

HA: OH MY!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:16 pm

The crowd wince as Heath darts from the corner and meets Steel full on with a brutal big boot right to the face..............1.............................2.....................Steel just about manages to kick out.

HE: Geoff Steel is coming to realise that Aaron Heath is much more than your usual newcomer in 6CW....he is the real deal...

Heath ignores the boos from the audience as he drags Steel back up and he tosses him through the ropes to the outside. The referee starts to count but Heath follows his opponent and he drags him up before rushing him forwards and crashing him against the steel steps...

HA: Heath risking disqualification now...

HE: To Heath this is about making sure he is known and he is feared...

The referee's count reaches six as Heath drags Steel back up and throws him under the bottom rope. Steel holds his shoulder and rolls over on his back as Heath scales the ropes to the top....

HA: Risk taking now...

HE: He can afford it...

HA: YOU SURE?!?

Heath reaches the top rope and propels himself into a cannonball senton but crashes across the knees of Geoff Steel upon landing. Heath rolls away, clutching at his spine, and it allows Steel the chance to regain some composure...

HA: Geoff Steel needed that....the chance to get himself back in this match....

HE: He still needs to capitalise though, Heath won't be down for long....

HA: SPEAR!

The crowd cheer as Steel gets to his feet and he runs across the ring before crashing into Heath with the high impact tackle...
.......kickout from Heath. Steel looks a little frustrated as he gets back to his feet and he waits for Heath to stand before scooping him onto his shoulders....

HA: Running power...

Heath kicks his feet and he drops off the back before shoving Steel into the corner. He chases in and dives for a splash but Steel ducks into it and catches Heath on his shoulders...

HE: No...

HA: This is the power we've been talking about!

Steel carries Heath into the centre of the ring and blasts him with a fireman's slam (Attitude Adjustment)................1..........................2................Heath barely pushes his shoulder off the canvass. Steel rolls over and he places his hands on his hips as his chest heaves in and out....

HA: Really top drawer action here.....this is a clash of old school and new breed, it is fascinating....

Steel gets back up and he makes a beeline for the corner. He is halfway up the turnbuckle when Heath rises up and levels him with a huge right hand to the jaw. Steel loses his footing slightly and Heath is able to climb up and grab hold of him...

HE: Now Steel is going to feel the wrath...

Heath tries to pull Steel from the top rope and into a superplex but Steel battles back with a headbutt to the side of Heath's face and then a solid elbow smash to the jaw. Heath wobbles and Steel delivers another huge headbutt, sending Heath crashing back down to the canvass again...

HA: They say Steel's head feels like it is made of concrete........AND HOW ABOUT THAT!

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd voice their delight as Steel flies through the air and crashes down into the chest of Aaron Heath with an almighty headbutt....Steel is dazed for a moment or two but then crawls across to make the cover................1
...........................thr-shoulder up!

HE: Try again, Steel...

HA: Heath managing to kick out but it is obvious he is hurt badly here....

Steel gets back to his feet and he shakes off the daze as he beckons for Heath to stand up. The crowd are cheering as Heath staggers to his feet and walks straight into a solid boot to the gut....

HA: BLADECUTTER!
Steel drags Heath in close and attempts to finish him with the piledriver but Heath kicks his feet, battling hard, and then succeeds in swiping Steel's feet from under him. Heath drops back and catapults Steel into the corner, where GS' head collides with the turnbuckle......Steel staggers back out and Heath grips him in a waistlock!

HE: GERMAN!

Heath snaps Steel hard on the back of his neck with the German suplex and bridges..........................1.......................2............................Steel just rolls his shoulder in time!

HA: Steel just keeping himself in this match...

HE: But now it is just a matter of time, he can barely stand up.....all it takes is an ACT OF VIOLENCE!

Heath gets up and he shakes his head at Steel before running the ropes. He charges back and leaps into the air for the foot stomp but Steel rises up from nowhere and catches him on his shoulders, dumping him down with a solid powerbomb. Steel then demonstrates his immense power to lift Heath off the floor again....

HA: Double powerbomb......STEEL WORKS LOCKED IN!

The crowd are bouncing as Steel ploughs Heath down again with a powerbomb and then immediately turns him over and applies the liontamer in the centre of the ring. Heath is yelling in pain as Steel digs his knee into the spine and really tugs back on the legs...

HE: This isn't good...

HA: Aaron Heath in a whole world of trouble now....he has nowhere to go, the pain is excruciating...

HE: Fight it, Heath....

HA: He's gonna tap...

Ding ding ding

HE: It's over....

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:16 pm

Heath is continuing to scream in pain as Steel really ups the ante. The referee is knelt down asking if Heath wants to quit when Perfect Jack storms the ring and attacks Steel from behind...

HA: That no good son of a...

HE: Jack is not happy that Steel came back to hog the limelight....this is what he thinks of that....

HA: Jack is a sour man.....Steel didn't take anything from him, I think he's just afraid of a little competition...

HE: He doesn't look very afraid to me...

HA: He just attacked the man from behind....he's a coward....

Steel tries to scramble back up but Jack drags him in close and detonates an overhead belly to belly that sends Steel crashing against the turnbuckle. Steel is dazed and confused as Jack storms into the corner and knees him right in the temple...

HA: This is heinous....Jack needs to be stopped....

Aaron Heath looks disinterested as he watches the beatdown and then rolls from the ring and heads into the aisleway. The referee is trying to stop Jack but he looks manic as he begins stomping down on the knee of Steel...

HA: Completely unprovoked attack that has ruined an excellent contest.....enough is enough here....

Jack climbs from the ring and the crowd think he is leaving but instead he grabs Steel's leg and batters it against the ringpost, causing Steel to yell out in agony. Jack repeats the process twice more as the referee climbs from the ring to confront him....

HE: Jack is tired of being overlooked.....he deserves his chance at the top....

HA: He deserves an ass whooping after this....cmon now....YOU'LL BREAK HIS DAMN LEG!

Jack suddenly wraps Steel's legs around the ringpost and synches in a figure four leglock around the steel, dropping back onto the hard flooring to apply maximum pressure. Steel's yells of pain fill the air as the referee desperately tries to pull Jack away....

HE: Perfect Jack is sending a message loud and clear....Geoff Steel should not have returned...

HA: Perfect Jack is a goddamn piece of dirt for what he is doing here....he needs to be stopped...

Security arrive on the scene and eventually Jack is prised away from Steel and forced away into the aisle. He looks maniacal and satisfied as he glares back at Steel, who is holding his leg and crying out in pain. Jack shrugs off the security and grins at the fans as he makes his way up the ramp...

HE: Welcome back, Geoff.....this is exactly what you are getting yourself into....

HA: Geoff Steel did not ask for this and nor did he deserve it....Jack showed his true colours here tonight with a vicious assault...

HE: Its survival of the fittest, Harold.....and I don't think Geoff Steel is going to be feeling too fit on one leg....

HA: I can't believe you actually sound impressed by Jack's actions.....they are completely reprehensible and disgusting....

HE: It got him noticed and in a competitive division like 6CW that is a good thing...

Jack raises his arms in the air and laughs off the audience's reaction before turning away and heading into the back. The ringside medic is trying to attend to Geoff Steel but is shoved away. Steel tries to stand on his injured leg but it gives way underneath him and he has to hold onto the ringside barrier for support. The crowd cheer him as slowly he begins to put weight on it and gingerly moves up the ramp....

HA: Geoff Steel is going to need medical attention on that leg whether he likes it or not....

HE: I think he should pack up and head on home before Jack does him some real damage...

HA: If I was Perfect Jack I'd be finding myself a good hiding place about now....because that leg will heal and when it does I wouldn't want Steel looking for me...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:23 pm

Thunder, Enigma, and Max Adamson are backstage. Max is looking at Enigma carefully

E: What’s the matter dude, you look like you’ve got something to say?

MA: No. It’s just that, you look familiar but I can’t quite put my finger on it

E: I get that a lot…

MA: So you’re saying I don’t know you?

E: I’m saying whether you know the man behind the ‘mask’ is of no relevance at all. What you see before you is the true me, the real Enigma. That’s all you need to worry about

MA: But why all the secrets. You know it just makes people want to know what’s under the mask

E: It’s a hood

MA: What?

E: The mask, it’s a metaphor. This is a hood, there is no mask….

MA: But you said…..

E: I know what I said but it’s metaphorical. There isn’t really a mask

Adamson looks puzzled and Thunder intervenes

T: It’s just a turn of phrase, like behind the curtain. There isn’t really a curtain..

MA: There is a curtain. I walk through it every show. There is definitely a curtain

T: Ok bad example. Think about it like..

Thunder pauses to think a second

T: It's raining men - Men do not literally pour from the sky; there are simply an abundance of single men around at the time.

Adamson raises an eyebrow

Enigma shakes his head
E: That’s what you went for. That’s the example you picked?

Thunder shrugs his shoulders
T: The song was in my head. It was the last thing I heard in the car

MA: I hate when that happens. Last week I spent the whole time humming Waltzing Matilda. Can’t even remember why

Adamson gives a knowing glance to the camera

E: Captain Australia

MA: No I’m not, I wasn’t…. What?

E: Superhero names. If you had one you’d be Captain Australia

Adamson splutters over his words
MA: Preposterous idea. As if anyone would ever buy that gimmick. I think two of you guys are more than enough. I like to wear my pants under my trousers

And anyway this isn’t about me. Where were we?

Thunder starts up again
T: It’s like practice makes perfect

MA: What is?

E: No that’s an idiom

MA: You’re both idioms

Adamson is shaking his head as the scene fades

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:26 pm

Timothy Allen is standing backstage with the Alpha Wolves standing beside him. Jesse looks hyper active whereas Brandon doesn’t seem bothered.

TA: My guests at this time, who are on a hot streak at the moment, The Alpha Wolves.

Jesse nods his head enthusiastically and slaps his brother’s shoulder.

TA: Guys, another great win last week. Whereas all the tag team talk has been centred on the Red Arrows and The Forgotten, should they be worried about the scalps you are taking?

Jesse nods again.

JW: Damn right! We are after a bigger challenge than the guys we have been put up against recently. Me and my brother haven’t been tested in the slightest.

TA: But surely that will change tonight in two former world champions in Lex Hart and Perfect Jack. The bar certainly has been raised.

Jesse goes to speak but Brandon cuts in.

BW: You think so? These guys are former champions. The clue there is former. They haven’t come up against anyone of our calibre.

Brandon slinks back as Allen raises his eyebrows.

TA: Loving the confidence guys but it could backfire.

JW: No way! My brother talks sense. These guys don’t know what they are letting themselves in for. We mean business and it won’t be long before we have gold around our waists!

Jesse smiles and goes to speak again, but Brandon taps him on the arm and beckons him to follow him off camera. Allen watches the tag team walk off as the scene fades.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:36 pm

HA: It's time for some tag team action now, with exciting newcomers The Alpha Wolves looking to continue their unbeaten start to life in 6CW.

HE: They've gone unbeaten but really, they've faced a bunch of has-beens or never-will be's. Tonight is their first real test and I can't see them getting through it with a victory.

HA: Why? They are a team, they are brothers who have been through tremendous strife and torture in their lives to reach this point. They'll work together, can the same be said of their opponents tonight?

HE: Harold are you dumb? They're up against one of the greatest teams in the history of professional wrestling, yeah they haven't teamed together like this for a while but you don't lose what they had!

HA: But we know that Perfect Jack's focus is elsewhere, we've already seen him tonight getting involved in Geoff Steel's match.

"Here to show the world" hits and ice blue pyros light up the stage as The Alpha Wolves walk out to cheers. Jesse eats up the applause of the crowd and really plays up to them and the cameras whilst Brandon shakes his head and follows his brother down the ramp to the ring. Brandon does join his brother in tagging the fans hands as they make their way to the ring. He rolls in first, with Jesse still interacting with the fans. Eventually Jesse climbs up the steel steps and then to the top rope where he continues to play up to the crowd.

HA: These two have already endeared themselves to these fans, particularly Jesse Wolf.

HE: I find it disgusting that these two rookies get cheered, yet legends of this company like Perfect Jack and Lex Hart are constantly disrespected.

"Be Myself" blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Lex Hart swaggers out, followed by Miss Jessica. She applauds Hart all the way down the ramp as he walks confidently to the ring and slides in.

"Perfection" then plays out and there are more boos as Perfect Jack enters the fray. He marches down the ramp, Jack removes his trademark towel from around his neck and throws it to the floor before rolling under the bottom rope. He and Lex share a brief look before Jack pulls himself up on the ropes...

HE: These two were on the same side in 6 man tag action on the last edition of Anarchy, so it's not like they're teaming together for the first time in years like my brother made out.

HA: Yes, but it didn't exactly work out too well did it? They were on the losing side!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Jesse Wolf starts off for the Alpha Wolves up against Perfect Jack. Jack goes in for the lock-up but Wolf ducks underneath and quickly attempts a small package pin.

Ref: 1................2.................Kick out!

HA: Jesse Wolf nearly stealing that one early!

Jack rises to his feet, he throws a wild clothesline that Wolf again ducks underneath. He leaps into the air and connects with a dropkick to the back that sends Jack into the corner. Jesse Wolf then runs in, connecting with a leaping double knee to the back. PJ staggers back and Wolf handsprings out of the corner before dropping the veteran with a bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Jesse Wolf kips up to his feet, waiting for Jack to rise. Perfect Jack gets to his feet, Wolf hits him with a right hand. Wolf goes for a kick to the stomach, Jack blocks and then quickly dragon whips Wolf down into the canvas. The high-flyer rolls up, Jack kicks him in the stomach and then plants Wolf face-first into the mat with a DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Perfect Jack locks in an armbar on Jesse Wolf. He brings him to his feet and whips him out across the ring, before taking Wolf down to the canvas with a hip toss. Wolf rolls to his feet and Jack grabs him by the waist before slinging him down to the canvas with a bridging German suplex.

HA: The contrasting styles of offence evident already here. Wolf's high-flying, fast-paced style compared to the technical, methodical style of Jack.

HE: Wolf is too frenetic, and Jack is more than good enough to take advantage of the mistakes Jesse Wolf will inevitably make with such a high-risk style.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Wolf forces the shoulder up. Jack goes on to drop a couple of knees into the back before hauling Jesse Wolf up by the waist. He goes for a belly to back suplex but Wolf lands on his feet behind Jack. Wolf then leaps up and takes Perfect Jack down with a reverse hurricanrana.

Perfect Jack rolls to his feet, Jesse Wolf bounces off the ropes and takes down the former world champion with a corkscrew back elbow. Miss Jessica paces around the outside of the ring in frustration as Hart is left to watch on with Jesse Wolf covering.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Jesse Wolf makes the tag to his brother. Brandon Wolf lifts Perfect Jack to his feet, slinging him across his shoulders before connecting with a rolling fireman's carry slam. Jesse Wolf then springboards in off the top rope and nails a somersault leg drop. He steps out of the ring as his brother hooks the leg.

HA: Some impressive teamwork there.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Brandon Wolf allows Jack to his feet, he goes for an Irish whip but Perfect Jack reverses the momentum. Wolf bounds back off the ropes and takes down Jack with a huge running body tackle. Perfect Jack rolls up to his feet and Brandon Wolf plants him into the canvas with a double A spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Jack gets the shoulder up. Brandon Wolf immediately lifts him up and then fires in a series of slaps and side elbows to the head, he follows that with a stiff knee up into the abdomen. Wolf then lifts Jack high into the air before driving him down with a jack-knife powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Brandon Wolf locks in an abdominal stretch. He then lifts Perfect Jack to his feet, going for a pumphandle slam but PJ slides down the back. He rolls Wolf into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

HE: Great counter from Perfect Jack!

Wolf and Jack rise simultaneously. Perfect Jack blocks a punch, before taking Wolf down with an STO. He rolls up to his feet, Jack then connects with a bridging belly to back suplex.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

Perfect Jack locks in a side headlock, before dragging Wolf to the corner and tagging in Lex Hart. He springs over the top rope, then booting Wolf in the side. Jack steps out, and Lex Hart pummels away on the back of Brandon Wolf with a series of clubbing blows.

Wolf falls to his knees and Hart hits a vicious kick into the abdomen. Wolf writhes in pain as Lex follows that with a knee to the back. Hart then walks to the corner...

HA: Triple moonsault!

HE: Tremendous technical ability, exactly what we've come to expect from Lex Hart!

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Lex Hart stands over Wolf, allowing him to rise before hitting a couple of left-hands to the head. He whips Wolf out across the ring, connecting with an inverted atomic drop on the rebound. Hart then runs off the ropes, taking Wolf down with a spinning heel kick. He covers.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Brandon Wolf again kicks out. Hart drags up Wolf, and then kicks him in the stomach. He takes the newbie down with a snap suplex, keeping the hold applied. He rolls to his feet, throwing Wolf down for a 2nd time. Again the hold is kept locked in, and Lex nails a third suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2................Kcik out!

Lex makes the tag to Perfect Jack. His tag partner steps into the ring, Jack whips Wolf across the ring and hits a hip toss. Wolf rolls up, Jack snapmares him down. He nods at Hart, Lex hits a superkick just as Jack hits a dropkick to the back of Wolf's head. Jack goes for the pin as Hart steps out.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Perfect Jack lifts up Wolf, he slings him over his shoulders before running to a neutral corner to deliver a snake eyes. Wolf stumbles out of the corner, PJ kicks him in the stomach before hitting a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Brandon Wolf powers the shoulder up once more. Perfect Jack hauls him up, hitting an atomic drop. He then runs the ropes, attempting a neckbreaker but Wolf blocks, he then counters that with a side effect neckbreaker of his own.

Wolf and Jack rise to their feet, Wolf manages to get the first shot in with a huge right hook. Jack stumbles back, Wolf throws Jack out across the ring and then connects with a swinging lariat, before slumping down on top of Jack into the cover.

Ref: 1..................2..................Kick out!

Wolf manages to roll away from Perfect Jack, looking to make the tag to his brother. Jack is slightly closer to the corner, and he manages to tag in Lex. He sprints into the ring, running across to Wolf and dragging him back to the middle of the ring by the legs. He then drives Wolf's right knee into the canvas continually until the referee steps in.

Lex allows Wolf to his feet, he hits him with a jawbreaker. Brandon Wolf stumbles around groggily, Lex hits another superkick. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

HE: Brandon Wolf being taught a lesson here this evening from Lex Hart and Perfect Jack. This is wrestling!

Wolf kicks out. Lex Hart locks in a sleeper hold on the Alpha Wolf man before dragging him to his feet. Hart pulls his opponent down into a backbreaker, before running in and hitting a high knee. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1......................2.....................Kick out!

Lex Hart stands stalking Wolf, waiting for him to rise, lining up the flat-line. The crowd then start to cheer as Brandon Perez swaggers out onto the stage. He walks down the ramp, smiling as Miss Jessica turns around to see what the fuss is about.

Perez winks at Jessica, he then pulls the steel steps across and offers her a seat. Jessica ignores this, but this doesn't put off Perez, who instead places his right leg on the top step, posing provocatively as he continues chatting to Jessica.

HE: What is Perez doing out here?

HA: Well it seems pretty clear that he's taken a bit of a liking towards Miss Jessica, and who can blame him?!

HE: She is way out of his league Harold, and you aren't even in the same universes!

Hart marches towards the ropes, he leans over and begins berating Perez, who smiles back. Jessica moves a bit further away from Perez, who again winks at her. Hart goes to step out of the ring, at which point Perez holds his hands-up in mock innocence and takes a few steps back.

Lex turns back to the ring, where Brandon Wolf is waiting for him, he runs in and hits a big boot to the head. He then dives to the corner, making the tag to Jesse Wolf. He enters the ring and the first thing he does is run across and take Perfect Jack out with a flying dropkick.

Wolf turns back around to see Hart, Jesse Wolf hits a running crossbody. He then lifts up his brother, pointing towards Hart. Brandon Wolf lifts Lex onto his shoulders in an electric chair position as Jesse Wolf goes up top...

HA: MY GOD!

HE: That's illegal, DQ ref!

HA: Double team moves aren't illegal. The Way of The Wolf connects! Hart is out of it!

Jesse Wolf covers.

Ref: 1...........................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The crowd cheer loudly as Jesse Wolf rolls up to his feet and runs towards the ropes, climbing onto them to salute the crowd. He turns around and embraces his brother, before raising their arms as Brandon looks down at Hart.

HE: I don't believe what just happened. This is not right.

HA: A huge win for the Alpha Wolves here over Lex Hart and Perfect Jack. They wanted a challenge, they got one and they rose to it.

HE: They didn't deserve it. Hart and Jack dominated this match until that idiot Brandon Perez got involved.

HA: I'll admit Perez had an influence on proceedings, but the Alpha Wolves more than matched two former world champions and hit a stunning move to finish off the match. It seems like we have a new force in the tag team division!

The cameras shows the Alpha Wolves celebrating before Anarchy goes to a commercial break

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:36 pm

Mike Masters is standing backstage when Timothy Allen approaches him from the side of the screen. Masters adjusts the EWF World title that he has over his shoulder and sizes up to Allen. The interviewer steps back slightly and then thrusts a microphone in front of Masters face.

TA: Mike, a 6-man tag match for you tonight…….right down the card.

Mike snarls slightly but keeps his composure.

MM: This team is made up of many vital parts and I am pivotal. Whether I am Match 1 or Main Event, I always put on a show. When I wrestle you will always think the match is the last one of the night…….because it is the one you will remember.

TA: But surely as EWF Champion you must wish you had top billing? That’s what Vincent Costello was used to.

Masters smirks.

MM: And where is he now?

Allen says nothing.

MM: Exactly. Vince might have needed top billing to justify being champion but I ooze everything a champion needs to be. The gold on my shoulder shows I am a winner, but I have proved that without it.

TA: Maybe so but Joshua has taken centre stage. His move devastated Adamson and Thunder, before making his presence felt in the main event against your opponents tonight. Are you not simply becoming the forgotten member of The Forgotten?

Masters shakes his head and laughs.

MM: Cute…..

He adjusts his EWF World Title again and gives Allen a broad smile.

MM: You can keep digging all you want Tim, but you won’t find anything. I have nothing…….nothing……to prove. I am Mike Masters. I am EWF World Champion. And I am the best thing in 6CW today.

He pats Allen on the head sarcastically, before walking out of shot.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:37 pm

Mr Jones is shown walking backstage, he stops at the door of his office clearly a little uneasy by the fact it is ajar. Jones pushes the door open slowly and takes a step inside; the camera shows Joshua standing silently staring at the desk where McCoy sits atop of

Jones quietly walks towards the 6CW champion

MJ: He is safe; you don’t have to worry about him.

Joshua stands still the only reaction is the slight twitch of the muscles across his back

MJ: Your reliance on him is unnecessary, look what you have achieved without him

Joshua sighs deeply

MJ: The focus you have, the man you have become is down to your actions and yours alone

The camera shows Joshua’s teeth are gritted tightly together; his focus is completely on McCoy

MJ: I am proud of you Joshua. I could not have done all this without you. You are like the son I never had…..

The camera focuses on McCoy whose eyes are now shut

MJ: That is why I picked you for tonight’s Main Event. I have total trust in your ability to succeed Joshua. I believe in you

Jones takes another step forward but Joshua turns his head, his face obscured by the long dark hair

MJ: I believe in you…..

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:39 pm

Match 4
Red Arrows/Max Adamson vs Mike Masters/Austin Stevens/Hokori

The action returns to ringside and "Riot" booms through the speakers, met by a crescendo of boos from the 6CW crowd. Austin Stevens and Hokori head out onto the stage, their balaclavas masking their faces, and they raise their hands to the sky...

HA: Six man tag team action up next here on Anarchy and this has all the makings of a full scale war....

HE: No war, Harold.....this is going to be a massacre. You heard Mr Jones....tonight will be the end of the futile 6CW effort...

Stevens and Hokori circle the ring and then clamber up inside. They unstrap their tag championships and raise them into the air before "Champion" screams out to even bigger boos from the crowd. Mike Masters swaggers onto the stage, red pyros flashing around him, and he slicks back his hair as he grins....

HE: The greatest EWF Champion the world has ever seen....

HA: What a ridiculous claim....Masters has been world champion for mere weeks and the only reason he has it is because of The Forgotten....

HE: He would have won it without them but The Forgotten are a collective and they like to watch each other's backs.....no harm in that...

HA: You talk rubbish...

Masters unstraps his world championship and kisses it before climbing into the ring to join his allies. They all touch knuckles and taunt the crowd before "Stronger" echoes out to deafening cheers. Robin Reborn bounces out onto the stage, his ribs taped, and is joined soon after by Jack Hurst, who waves to the crowd.

HE: This is the last line of defence....this is all 6CW has left to offer....

HA: What do you mean "all"? This is the greatest tag team in our companies history....I couldn't think of many better superstars I'd want on the front line...

HE: Two weeks ago they were demolished by Joshua.......they crashed through our announce desks and there is no way they have fully recovered from that....I'd be amazed if they were even at 50% right now...

HA: All I know is that as long as there is breath in their bodies these two men will fight with everything they have....they aren't defeated yet...

HE: Until tonight....

Hurst and Reborn high five and hug one another before heading down the ramp. They stop at the base of the ring and glare up at the three opponents waiting in the ring....

HA: There is so much riding on this.....the foundations of 6CW are crumbling and we need to find a way to prevent it...

HE: I'm afraid there is nothing left, Harold.....this is the end of 6CW as we know it, the dawn of a new era...

"Radioactive" roars out and the crowd cheer as gold and green pyros erupt into the air. Max Adamson makes his way out onto the stage...

HA: One of the most unlikeliest of heroes but Max Adamson answered the call of 6CW and he is fighting with everything he has...

HE: He should have sided with Mr Jones....instead he's going to cease to exist pretty soon....such a shame, I used to be a big fan...

HA: I'm sure Adamson is devastated to lose your support....he knows how important it is to save this company from the clutches of that snake Jones and The Forgotten....

HE: Shame that even his own teammates don't like or trust him....look at this...

Adamson gets to the bottom of the ramp and he tries to reach out to communicate with the Arrows but they turn away from him and climb up onto the ring. Adamson looks a little annoyed but he shakes it off and clambers in after them....

HA: The referee is going to have a hard job keeping this one under wraps.....so much animosity and hatred between both sides....

HE: It won't last long anyway....the Arrows can't even look at Max, their team is doomed before they've even started....Masters, Stevens and Hokori are loving this....

There are smiles and jokes in the Forgotten corner as they watch Adamson and the Arrows struggle with communication. Max turns away from his partners to start the contest whilst Austin Stevens takes up the reins for his side....

HA: Adamson and Stevens set to get us started here.....this is going to be a hell of a collision....

Stevens and Adamson circle one another and then they launch into a heavy lockup in the centre of the ring. Stevens pulls one of his arms free and lands a huge hook to Max's gut but Adamson fires back with a headbutt and a heavy right hand. He shoves Stevens against the ropes and tries to nail him with a clothesline as he comes back but Stevens ducks under the shot and then kicks Max in the gut as he turns around...

HE: Power....AH!

Stevens flips Max up on his shoulders for a powerbomb but Adamson shows amazing athleticism to counter into a sunset flip powerbomb of his own.................1.................2...............shoulder up. They scramble back up and Adamson drives his knee into Stevens' gut before turning him into a neckbreaker....................1.................2................kickout!

HA: Max Adamson has been a driving force behind 6CW's fight against The Forgotten.....he is a man with a new lease of life...

HE: And it is all for nothing because tonight is the end of 6CW as we know it...

Adamson gets up and he looks at the Arrows for a tag but they look away from him. Max shakes his head and he drags Stevens up, attempting a suplex...

HE: Adamson is fighting alone.....it won't be until he falls....

HA: This issue between Max and The Arrows need to be sorted if we are to survive....

Stevens kicks his legs and fights off the suplex, managing to shove Max back into the ropes. Hokori lashes a kick into Adamson's spine, sending him staggering back into a huge discus lariat.........1....................2..................shoulder up. Stevens pulls Max into a gutwrench and launches him into the ropes, tangling Adamson up in a heap....

HE: Now The Forgotten are going to have some fun....they are a cohesive unit and the other team are a joke...

Stevens tags in Hokori. Hokori waits for Adamson to start rising before leaping over the ropes and legdrops him across the back of the neck................1................2...........shoulder up. Hokori grabs Max's legs and tries to turn him into a cloverleaf but Max uses his powerful legs to kick him backwards. Hokori bounces into the ropes and fires back with a diving dropkick to the temple of Adamson....Max tries to get up but Hokori grabs his head and nails a spike DDT on his kneeled opponent.............1..........................2................kickout!

HA: Right now Max Adamson is starting to feel the wrath of The Forgotten.....he needs help...

HE: He isn't going to get it from his own team....

Hokori drags Max up and tries to swing him into a neckbreaker but Adamson spins all of the way out and scoops Hokori up on his shoulders....

HA: CYCLONE!

The crowd boo furiously as Mike Masters storms the ring and lays Max out with a zigzag neckbreaker. Hurst and Reborn seem to teeter on the edge of intervening but stay still...

HE: They won't even help Max out....

HA: This is not good to watch at all....

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:41 pm

Masters laughs as he rolls from the ring and slicks his hair back. Hokori gets back up to his feet and he pulls Max into a headlock and runs to the ropes....

HE: SPRINGBOARD....

Hokori leaps onto the ropes but Max holds his feet and keeps Hokori on his shoulders before launching him at the turnbuckle. Hokori is at sixes and sevens as he gets back up....

HA: FAMAXER!

*Crowd cheer

Max ploughs Hokori into the canvass and he hooks the leg.................1...............2.................Stevens breaks up the count. Stevens pummels the back of Max and kicks at his head until the referee intervenes and pushes him back to the corner...

HE: Here comes the EWF Champion....injecting a bit of class into proceedings...

HA: Mike Masters and class...two words that do not belong together....

Masters lets Max stand and he lashes stiff knife edge chops into Adamson's chest. The world champion looks for an Irish whip but Max uses his power to reverse the whip...

HE: Exceptional...

Max follows Masters across the ring but MM springs onto the ropes and fires back with a back elbow to the mouth of his opponent. They get back up and Masters clatters into Max with a leaping high knee to the face....................1...............2................kickout!

HA: Mike Masters is a world champion and with The Forgotten around him it is hard to see him losing possession of that title any time soon...

HE: Even without The Forgotten....Masters has been waiting for his chance for so long and now he has it he will never relinquish it...

Masters grabs Max by the head and tries to nail a piledriver but Max battles back and succeeds in swiping Masters' legs. He slingshots him to the corner but Masters lands on the ropes and he waits for Adamson to get back up before launching back and taking him down with a crossbody......................1.......................2.................shoulder up!

HA: This is becoming a very bad night for Max Adamson...

HE: It is only going to get worse...

Hurst and Reborn look slightly uncomfortable at what they are witnessing but they stay put on the apron. Masters beckons for Max to get back up and then he runs to the ropes and springboards...

HE: DISASTER....

Max ducks the flying kick and he sprints off the ropes himself. He rushes back and looks for a spear but Masters leapfrogs over him and sends him clattering into the corner. Max staggers back around and walks into a flash kick to the face....................1..................2..............shoulder up.

HA: Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst need to check their egos here because 6CW needs them....

Masters gets back up and he slaps Adamson across the side of the head before tagging Austin Stevens back in. Stevens scales he ropes and he waits for Max to get back up before launching at him and taking him down with a big lariat. Max gets back up and Stevens chokeslams him into a backbreaker.................1..................2.............kickout!

HE: All of the effort and hard work has been for nothing.....they can't even bare to be in the same ring as each other....6CW is sinking....from the depths will rise a new power....

Stevens laughs at the boos from the crowd and he then starts to trash talk Max Adamson. He ushers him back to his feet and then grabs his right arm and pulls him forwards...

HE: MOTOR CITY MASSACRE!

Stevens looks for the palm strike to the face but Max ducks underneath it and runs the ropes before sprinting straight back and colliding with the tag champ....

HA: GORE.....GORE......GORE!

HE: But he's got nothing left...

The crowd are cheering as Adamson thunders through him a brutal spear. But Max is hurting and he slumps over on his back, unable to make the pin....

HA: Max really needs a tag....

HE: Like he's going to get one from his team....

Hurst and Reborn are looking at each other as Max tries to pull himself across the ring. Austin Stevens is cradling his ribs as he tries to make his way towards his own corner....

HA: Cmon guys.....6CW really needs everyone on the same page now....

Reborn looks unsure but Hurst nods at him as Max drags himself across and reaches out his hand. Hurst turns away from Max's hand...

HA: No, cmon Jack....

HE: Here comes Hokori....

Stevens tags in Hokori and he comes running across the ring. Max looks pleading as Hurst turns away but Reborn bites the bullet...

HA: YES!

*Crowd pop

Reborn slaps Max's palm and then he springboards into the ring and wipes Hokori out with a missile dropkick. They get back up and Reborn wipes Hokori out with a spinning heel kick before running off the ropes....

HA: ROLLING THUNDER!

Reborn nails the rolling senton splash and then he beckons Hokori back up and floors him with a leaping enzeguiri to the temple................1................2............Hokori kicks out!

HE: Sort him out, referee....

HA: Reborn wants a fight now...

Reborn sprints back to his feet and he darts to the corner before launching into a flying dropkick that sends both Stevens and Masters flying from the apron. He gets back up and he springs onto the turnbuckle and flies back with a moonsault that takes Hokori down again..................1........................2....................shoulder up. Reborn pulls Hokori up and he suplexes him into the air before transitioning into a snap powerbomb.................1................2.............Hokori kicks out again!

HA: Reborn is pouring it on.....LOOK AT THAT!

Crowd: That was awe-some x10

Reborn runs to the ropes and he front flips over the top rope and wipes out Stevens and Masters once more with a senton tackle. Reborn gets back up and he works the crowd before climbing onto the turnbuckle and scaling the ropes...

HE: This wasn't in Mr Jones script....

HA: 6CW is fighting back...

Reborn is on the top rope and he waits for Hokori to stand before leaping towards him with a mule kick to the spine. Reborn rolls back up and he waits for Hokori to stand before lifting him onto his shoulders....

HA: CRADLE SHOCK!

........Austin Stevens breaks up the count!

HE: Thank goodness for that....

HA: I thought that was it....

Jack Hurst catapults over the top rope and takes Stevens out with a shoulder tackle. He beckons Stevens back up and nails him with a "charm offensive" combo before clotheslining Stevens over the top rope to the outside. Hokori is back up and Reborn dropkicks him in the back, sending him into Jack Hurst....

HA: WASHBOARD...

Mike Masters grabs Hurst from behind and nails a backstabber, sending Hokori rolling away. Masters gets back up and he dodges Reborn, sending him into the ropes, and spins him into a sleeper slam as he comes back.

HA: The referee needs to get a handle on this....

The referee is in the mix and pushing Masters back towards his corner. Hokori is back up on his feet and he grabs Reborn by the head and runs him into a sickening spike bulldog...

HE: He landed right on his head........he's done....

HA: Don't turn around, ref...

HE: Wishful thinking, brother....

Hokori hooks both of Reborn's legs as the referee turns back around and slides into the pinfall.................1..........................2.....................Max breaks the count!

HA: Adamson showing he can be a team player...

Hokori tries to tackle Max but Adamson clubs his back and drags him up before launching him across the ring with a huge belly to belly suplex. Austin Stevens rushes in and tries to take Max 's head off with a big boot but Adamson ducks the shot and scoops Stevens up...

HE: NO!

HA: CYCLONE....ADAMSON CLEANING HOUSE!

Max gets back up and he pounds his chest. Mike Masters is on the apron and he is beckoning for Adamson to turn around before springboarding back in and wipes Max out with a flying forearm to the face. He slicks his hair back and then springs onto the ropes again....

HE: DISASTER KICK....YOU CAN ALWAYS RELY ON YOUR WORLD CHAMPION!

Masters almost kicks Max's head off his shoulders. He crotch chops in the crowd's direction with a smile and then he drags Max up...

HE: Here comes the end....GRINGO KILLER!

He turns Max around for the finisher but Max counters with a huge German suplex. He keeps his hands locked as he drags Masters back and nails a second suplex.......then a third......fourth......fifth......sixth......seventh....

HA: Max Adamson is breaking Mike Masters in half here....

Adamson rolls into the corner with a fired up look in his eye. Mike Masters is all at sea, swaying badly, as he tries to find his feet. Max shouts at him to rise and then sprints forwards...

HA: GORE!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:43 pm

HE: HAHA!

Hokori grabs Masters' arm and pulls him out of the way, sending Max crashing through Robin Reborn with the huge spear. The crowd groan...

HA: No, please no...

Jack Hurst rolls back into the ring and sees Max kneeling over Robin Reborn. Adamson tries to explain what has happened but Hurst looks furious as he shoves Max in the chest...

HE: Hurst thinks Max attacked Reborn....brilliant....

HA: This the last thing 6CW needs...

Max looks annoyed as he pushes Hurst back and warns him. Hurst shakes his head and then grabs Reborn and drags him to the corner. Hurst climbs from the ring and pulls his partner out to safety...

HA: You can't leave now...

HE: That is exactly what they are going to do....

HA: 6CW is crumbling around us....

HE: MOTOR CITY MASSACRE!

Max has his hands on his head and looks gobsmacked by Hurst's actions. Austin Stevens takes advantage and spins Adamson around before palm striking him right in the face. Mike Masters is up on the top rope and he sticks his tongue out to the crowd....

HE: 450 SPLASH....JUST ANOTHER NAIL IN THE COFFIN!

Masters thunders down onto Max's chest with the front flip and he hooks the leg.........................1........................2.................................3!

HA: Things just went from bad to a whole lot worse...

HE: Mr Jones said tonight was the night and he was spot on....6CW's last line of defence is destroyed...

The crowd look stunned as "Champion" blasts through the speakers and Mike Masters' arm is raised in victory. He kneels over Max with a huge smile whilst Hokori and Austin Stevens raise their arms to the sky. Jack Hurst is helping Robin Reborn up the aisle but he looks back with a hard to read expression....

HA: I have been in this company from the very beginning.....I have seen us face many threats but I think this could be the greatest ever....I have never seen 6CW in jeopardy like this....

HE: They have no fight left.....they can't even get along......the issues between Max Adamson and the Red Arrows have cost them here....destroyed again by The Forgotten!

Hurst drags Reborn through the curtain as The Forgotten continue to celebrate over the fallen body of Max Adamson. Masters, Hokori and Stevens raise their championship belts into the air and taunt the fans.

HE: This is the future of this company......take a good look because by the end of tonight the whole landscape is going to alter.....6CW is going to crash and burn!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:44 pm

Geoff Steel is limping through the backstage area, medical staff are trying to get him to stop but he pushes away as he continues down the corridor. Ripping the microphone from Tim Allen he turns to face the camera

GS: Is that all you got Jack?

Steel’s eyes are wide with fury
GS: You are nothing more than a coward. You attack me when my back is turned. You know you can’t compete against me when we are face to face!

Steel smiles
GS: Face me like a man Jack. I dare you…

Come on. Me and you. One on One…. Ground Zero??

The crowd pop at the challenge

GS: I dare you!!!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:45 pm

The cameras go backstage to the locker room area to see Liam Wood getting ready. He looks up to the camera but doesn’t seem bothered in the slightest.

LW: I stayed away because all of the people in this place don’t get it. They keep asking stupid questions which have answers that are already clear.

He looks down and sighs.

LW: Everyone is trying to look for that easy answer. Trying to put me into a bracket that suits all the other guys in this place. They don’t like putting a square peg in a round hole because it isn’t what they are used to. They don’t understand and try to justify everything in a neat and tidy way.

Wood looks up to the camera:

LW: Well the world isn’t neat and tidy. It is chaos on a global scale and can rip you to shreds at a moment’s notice. The only way you can escape it is to put yourself at the centre of the universe……

He smirks.

LW: And now everything will be about Liam Wood.

Wood looks down again and rubs his hands together.

LW: Because I am now putting myself in that position, I don’t care about anything outside of it. I don’t care about what Jones tried to do and I don’t care about what he is doing now. I don’t care about Dicey and all his nuggets of advice. I don’t care if the crowd squirm when I smash a chair over his poor injured knee. I don’t care. I will never care. Because all those things don’t factor in the Wood’s World.

He looks up at the camera once more.

LW: Now it is time to prove how important that world is. To prove my worth and make sure that everyone knows you cannot fit someone like me in any bracket you wish. I break the mould. I invent the wheel. I push boundaries that people can’t even see……..

He stands up and walks towards the camera.

LW: I am Liam Wood. Pure and simple.

Wood walks past the camera as the scene fades.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:48 pm

Back from commercial and Reaper is already in the ring as MK Ultra blasts out of the speakers. Enigma tags hands with the fans as he makes his way down the arena steps, he has a pronounced limp and is moving slower than usual

HE: Enigma still looks to be struggling from the beating he took at the hands of Cerberus last time out

HA: His heart is ruling his head Henry. His body is screaming out for a break but this man will not give in, too his own detriment he will keep going until there is not a breath left in his lungs

Enigma gingerly jumps the barrier, looking up to Reaper in the ring he takes a deep breath and slides under the bottom rope, the ref checks his hands and boots before signalling for the bell

HE: Enigma will want to get this over as quickly as possible, he had a speed advantage but whether that is still true is yet to be seen

HA: From the little we know about Reaper it is clear he is as happy in a brawl as he is in a technical masterclass

I'm not sure what Enigmas game plan should be here and even if he gains the upper hand what's to say the rest of The Forgotten won't appear to unlevel the playing field as they have in recent weeks

The bell rings and the two men tie up. Enigma tries to roll out to apply an armbar but Reaper yanks him back and delivers a devastating clothesline. Enigma's head bounces of the mat and the fans groan audibly as he writhes in pain

HE: The rearguard didn't take long to fall

HA: Enigma is obviously not physically ready for another battle. He is gallant in his effort but you get no prizes for effort. There will come a time when the war needs to be fought and 6CW will need a soldier like Enigma but right now he is being physically and mentally dominated by The Forgotten. Mr Jones is using him to send a message to the rest of 6CW

You stand against us and we will break you!

Reaper pulls Enigma to his feet

HE: Snap suplex!!

He's kept hold of him

Reaper pulls Enigma to his feet and slams him down with another suplex

HA: And AGAIN!!!!

6 suplexes in a row

HE: Pin

The ref starts to count; one......

Two

HA: No stay down......

Enigma kicks out before the three count

HE: The ref needs to intervene

Reaper picks Enigma up onto his shoulders

HA: Angle slam!!!

HE: Please god let that be it

Reaper looks down at Enigmas lifeless body and he climbs the turnbuckle

HA: This is unnecessary, just pin him already!!

HE: FROGSPLASH!!!!

The crowd cheer as Enigma gets his knees up, Reaper grabs his chest as he writhes on the mat in pain

HA: Surely not....

Enigma slowly gets to his feet, he points around the arena and finally at Reaper

HE: Superkick!!!!

The crowd are on their feet as Enigma lurches forward

HA: No......

Reaper ducks the Superkick attempt and spins Enigma back around

HE: Boot to the stomach

HA:F5!!!!!

Reaper slams Enigma to the mat, the crowd are booing as he stands over the hooded superstar. His eyes are wide as he pulls Enigma to his feet again

HE: Taking no chances. For good measure.....

HA: A second F5. Surely there is no coming back from this....

The ref covers and counts the pin

One

Two

Three

HA: Thank god that is over

HE: Reaper has absolutely destroyed Enigma there; that is as one sided a match as you will ever see

HA: Enigma was clearly not at 100% going into that. Jones has made his point

Oh god just let him be.....

Reaper pulls Enigma to his feet and delivers a third F5 before rolling out of the ring

HE: Enigma isn't moving, we need medical help out here, who knows the permanent damage that has been caused

HA: This young man is relatively new to this business and he is learning a hard lesson right now. I hope he come back from this stronger, for his sake and for 6CW

Enigma is starting to move in the ring as the medical team arrive, the crowd are cheering as he slowly gets to his feet

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:50 pm

Dicey Reilly is walking through the backstage area, he knock on a locker room door and pushes it open

DR: You ready?

Ryker Kidd is sat lacing his boots

RK: As I’ll ever be. How’s the knee?

Dicey bends and straightens his leg
DR: One working wheel is enough for me. It’ll take more than that to stop me, believe me..

How are you? Last couple of weeks have been tough. Cerberus really has a bee in his bonnet over you

Kidd smiles
RK: If I backed down every time someone bigger than me wanted to fight I’d have walked away long ago. You know what it’s like. I grew up watching you Dicey, you’d kick my ass if I even considered turning my back and I fancy my chances a lot more with Cerberus than I would with you!

Liam Wood really has no idea what he has got himself into

Reilly smiles
DR: He’s a grown up, he’s made his choice. He’s got a chip on his shoulder and thinks the world owes him something. I’m just showing him that nothing comes for free; you want something bad enough then you need to be willing to fight for it

RK: It’s been one hell of a fight so far

DR: It’s only the beginning. Wood thinks he’s got me beat, we haven’t even started. There’s a lot of fight in this old dog

Kidd finishes lacing his boot
RK: Let’s do this!!

Kidd bounds out of the room, Dicey is slower walking with a slight limp as the two head down the corridor

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:52 pm

*Brandon Perez is relaxing against a wall in the corridors backstage. He holds his phone in his hand and is swiping his finger repeatedly across the screen, but always to the right, whilst mumbling to himself…

BP: From behind…if she brings her friend…Oooft, I'd love to.......

*He pauses, but swipes right again as he shrugs. The noise of heels strutting on a hard floor echoes around him and his head springs up as if summoned to attention.

BP: Be still my swiping hand, I think heaven is approaching

*Miss Jessica comes to a halt next to him

BP: We doing this now or do you want Lex to watch? It’s cool, I’m down with that baby, I know the perfect layby…

*Jessica rolls her eyes, but cannot hide the smile that flickers on her lips.

MJ: I’ve come to spread cheer, a very early Christmas present if you will

BP: Tie a bow on me and, hell, just tie me up and do whatever Santa’s naughty list says

MJ: Oh, you won’t have to wait that long. In fact, if you can keep it in your pants till—

*Perez interrupts

BP: The BP never keeps it hidden

*As he looks down, Miss Jessica isn’t at all impressed by that one

MJ:…anyway…Ground Zero is Mr Perez’s chance to shine. Sweet, darling Lex was not impressed with you tonight, but you have a chance to impress the one that really matters. At Ground Zero it will be Lex Hart versus Brandon Perez…and this time I really do want to see how you handle it in the ring

*She winks, and whilst 50% of the fans shift uncomfortably, Brandon drops his phone before recovering his composure with a smile

BP: I should have known

*Jessica winks

BP: Miss Jessica, sweetheart, come the end of Ground Zero Lex Hart will not be walking the same again, and he won’t be the only one to find out just what Brandon Perez offers on a special night…

*She leans in and whispers something in his ear before turning away, staring over her shoulder

MJ: I can’t wait to see what you can do, Mr Perez

*The heels echo against the walls again and Perez watches her opened mouth as she walks out of view.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 10:53 pm

Charles Kramer is backstage with Tim Allen
TA: Charles just a quick question if I may
Kramer checks his watch and nods

TA: In recent weeks we have seen Mr Jones and his Forgotten increase their dominance in 6CW. There are whispers backstage of 6CW fighting back

Kramer laughs
CK: 6CW fighting back?

Michael Jones is 6CW. This is the stark reality Tim. There is no uprising, there is no rear guard action, no fight back..

We have complete and utter control Tim; there is no way to avoid it. Everyone has to fall in line and do as they are told. The mistakes of the past have been learnt. This is a new improved, stronger team. This is a family, nothing is stronger than family

TA: But what about the influence that the Magnusson family still have. Brian and Katherine seem certain they can regain some kind of power; they are convinced they have people that are willing to speak out. Ready to challenge the grip that Mr Jones currently has…

CK: Who…

Max Adamson

Thunder

Red Arrows

The crowd pop at the mention of each

Kramer shakes his head
CK: You have seen what happens each and every time they dare stick their heads above the parapet. They get knocked straight back down. This isn’t a democracy Tim

This is totalitarianism at its finest. Absolute and total control. There is no escape from it. There are only two options, accept their fate or get the hell out of 6CW

TA: And those options right there is that why we haven’t seen superstars like Keith Leone or Vincent Costello since the takeover?

Kramer smiles again
CK: Those two individuals decided their own needs were greater than the companies. They understood that resistance was futile, they had no stomach for a fight and left with their tails between their legs.

Hardly a surprise, given their histories

Kramer checks his watch again

TA: One more question?

Kramer shakes his head
CK: Show’s over Tim….

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 11:46 pm

Match 6

Ryker Kidd/Dicey Reilly vs. Cerberus/Liam Wood

HA: More tag team action now for you here on Anarchy, and I'm really looking forward to this contest.

HE: I'm not sure the same could be said for some of the wrestlers involved in this match. I'm pretty certain Ryker Kidd didn't wish to be seeing Cerberus anytime soon after being attacked for two consecutive shows.

HA: He's a tough lad, I'm sure Kidd will be looking at this as a chance for revenge rather than something to fear.

HE: And of course, there is plenty of animosity between the other two men in this match, Dicey Reilly and Liam Wood.

HA: Considering the heinous and uncalled for attacks from Wood on the knee of Dicey, is it any wonder this crowd's favourite fighter wants a measure of revenge here tonight?

The crowd then spring to life and cheer to the rafters as "Bawitdaba" booms through the speakers. Kidd bounds down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans as he comes, and then he climbs up onto the apron. He unstraps his title belt and raises it above his head.

HE: How lucky is Kidd to still have title belt around his waist?!

HA: It's hardly luck, Cerberus chose to get involved and ruin the math, it's not Kidd's fault.

"Born to fight" crashes through the speakers and there is an explosion of cheers as Dicey Reilly walks slowly out onto the stage. Reilly surveys the arena before walking down the ramp, high-fiving a few fans before stepping into the ring.

HA: Dicey not moving easily on that knee, but as arguably the toughest man in 6CW, it's not going to keep him down.

HE: Reilly once again letting pride get in the way of brains, this is going to ruin him.

"Endseekers" roars out to a mixed reaction from the spectators. Flames cover the stage and then Liam Wood walks out from the backstage area. He ignores the fans as he makes his way down the ramp, smiling to himself at the reaction.

HE: Wood taking out Dicey was the catalyst for the change in attitude, and I love it. We're seeing the Wood that we all knew existed, but never thought would emerge. He's embracing the hate.

"Haunted" blares out as the lights dim around the arena, red lights then start flashing around as Cerberus stalks slowly out onto the stage. He is glaring at both his partner and his opponents as he climbs onto the ring apron and over the top rope.

HA: Cerberus not someone you'd really consider a team-player, it will be interesting to see how this partnership turns out.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings and Ryker Kidd starts things off for his team up against Liam Wood. They lock-up, and Kidd tucks inside Wood before throwing him down with an arm drag. Wood rolls up, the Xtreme champion immediately fires in a series of knife-edge chops to the chest that force Wood back to the corner.

Kidd takes a few steps back before running in, he goes for a leaping clothesline but Wood lifts a boot up and connects to the face. Kidd stumbles back, Wood sprints out of the corner and takes Kidd down with a leaping big boot. Wood makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Liam Wood proceeds to stomp away on the head of Kidd, who rolls towards the ropes. Wood grabs the legs of Kidd, swinging him around ala Cesaro before launching him out across the ring. Kidd gets up to his feet, he stumbles around groggily and Wood delivers a vicious reverse swinging STO. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Ryker Kidd forces the shoulder up. Liam Wood drags Kidd up by the head, he walks him a neutral corner and then proceeds to slam Kidd's head into the top turnbuckle repeatedly. Wood walks back, before running in and delivering a Yakuza Kick to the head. Kidd falls forward from the corner, Wood hits a knee into the stomach and then nails a powerbomb.

HE: Liam Wood dominating Kidd early on, perhaps he was so worried about Cerberus he forgot about how good Liam Wood is!

Wood immediately goes back on the attack, keeping Kidd grounded while pounding away on him with vicious punches. Wood is forced away by the ref, who allows Kidd ot his feet. Wood goes for an underhook suplex but somehow Kidd lands on his feet. Wood spins around and Kidd leaps up, taking him down with a hurracanrana.

Wood rolls up to his feet, Kidd kicks him in the stomach and delivers a snap DDT. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Ryker Kidd gets to his feet, he goes to the corner and runs in hitting a standing senton, before leaping to his feet and diving to the corner to tag Dicey Reilly, which sends the crowd crazy.

HA: This is what all these fans wanted to say, Reilly exacting some revenge on Wood!

Wood is up, he tries to get to the corner but Dicey grabs by the back of the head and slams him down into the canvas. Wood gets to his feet, Reilly kicks him in the stomach and throws Wood down into the canvas with a suplex, bridging into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Wood gets the shoulder up. Dicey Reilly lifts up Wood, only to then slam him back down into the mat with a scoop slam. Wood rolls to his feet, Dicey lifts him into the air and delivers a big atomic drop, he then runs the ropes and takes Wood down with a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

The crowd favourite Reilly lifts Wood to his feet and throws him into the corner. Dicey runs in, hitting a big clothesline. Reilly then climbs to the 2nd rope, where he proceeds to pummel punches down into the head of Wood, with the crowd cheering along with each punch. Dicey steps down, Wood stumbles forward and Reilly hits a Northern Lights suplex, bridging into the pin.

HA: The fans enjoyed that particular attack from Reilly.

HE: Heathens the lot of them.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Dicey drags Liam Wood to his feet, going for a brainbuster but Wood blocks, he then counters before booting away at the right knee of Dicey, who collapses down to the mat. Wood quickly drops Reilly with a superkick into the chin. He covers.

Liam Wood slams the leg of Reilly into the canvas repeatedly to loud boos from the crowd. He eventually relents, dragging up Reilly before hitting a series of snap jabs. Reilly is backed into the ropes, Wood whips him across the ring and nails a clothesline on the rebound. Reilly rolls up and Wood hits a gutwrench powerbomb before going for the pin.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Reilly kicks out. Liam Wood hauls up Dicey, slinging Reilly over his shoulders and running to the corner, hitting a flapjack down onto the top turnbuckle. Wood then runs in, hitting a discus elbow into the back of Reilly's head. Wood locks in a full nelson in the corner, before hitting a tiger suplex.

Ref: 1.......................2................Kick out!

Liam Wood makes the tag to Cerberus...

HE: If you're Dicey Reilly, this is the last thing that you want!

Cerberus lifts up Reilly, where he hits an elevated kneebreaker. Reilly stumbles around, Cerberus whips him hard into the ropes and connects with a gorilla press slam on the rebound. Dicey staggers up and is immediately dropped into the mat with a sidewalk slam. Cover.

Dicey gets the shoulder up, Cerberus drags him up by the hair before hitting a succession of vicious body blows. He then grabs Reilly by the throat, before launching him across the ring with a double handed choke suplex. Cerberus covers Reilly.

The monster immediately goes back on the attack by slamming Reilly's knee into the canvas continually. He then allows Dicey to his feet, where he slings him over his shoulders and delivers a running powerslam. Cerberus then runs the ropes, before leaping up and hitting a splash on Dicey. Cover.

HA: Not a good situation for Reilly at the moment.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

Cerberus drags Reilly into the corner, where he chokes Reilly out with a boot to the throat before tagging in Wood. He climbs to the top rope, holding Dicey by the head before delivering a flying bulldog. Reilly sits up, Wood superkicks him straight back down.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

HA: Tremendous fight from Dicey Reilly. He's operating on practically one leg but he simply isn't giving in!

Liam Wood attempts a figure four leg lock, but Reilly manages to spin and boot Wood away. Reilly gets to his feet, Wood runs in and goes for a chopblock but Reilly somehow steps over the top and with his good leg, boots Wood hard in the stomach. Dicey covers.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Dicey stays down for a few moments, before driving a series of short elbows down into the face of Wood. Reilly slowly gets to his feet, waiting for Wood to rise before connecting with a belly to belly suplex. Wood rolls up...

HA: Brogue Kick!

HE: You've got to wonder how much that took out of Reilly though!

Dicey collapses to the mat in pain but he crawls slowly towards the corner, as does Liam Wood.

HA: Double tag!

Kidd springboards into the ring, Cerberus goes for a clothesline which Kidd ducks underneath, he then rolls the big man up into a pinfall.

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Kidd kips to his feet and the crowd are delighted as he then runs to the corner and sends Liam Wood flying off the apron with a forearm smash. Cerberus is up, Kidd runs in...

HA: Headscissors takedown!

Cerberus is on his knees, Kidd runs off the ropes and nails a hesitation dropkick to the side of the head. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Kidd allows Cerberus up, before hitting a series of European Uppercuts. He then runs the ropes, hitting a flying forearm smash. This doesn't knock Cerberus down, Kidd runs in and nails a 2nd forearm smash. This knocks the big man down, Kidd goes up top...

HA: Leg drop! This is great work from Kidd, showing no fear!

HE: It's dumb.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Kidd stands over Cerberus, who gets up to his feet. Kidd hits a spinning shoot kick to the stomach, before running the ropes and nailing a neck snap. Cerberus sits up, and Kidd attacks with a series of kicks followed by a huge kick to the head.

HA: That may be it!

Ref: 1......................2........................Kick out!

HE: Cerberus kicks out!

Ryker Kidd gets to his feet and continues to boot away at Cerberus, who rolls towards the corner. Kidd then walks to the opposite corner, climbing up to the top rope...

HA: Coast to coast...

HE: CERBERUS MOVED!

HA: OH NO!

Kidd is crumpled in a heap in the corner, Cerberus slowly gets to his feet. He lifts up Kidd onto his shoulders...

HE: Powerbomb into the turnbuckle!

Ref: 1.......................2...........................Kick out!

HA: He kicked out!

HE: How in the hell has Kidd kicked out of it?!

Cerberus sits up, shaking his head. He stands over Kidd, grabbing him by the throat and hauling him to his feet...

HA: CHOKELSAM!

HE: That's it!

Ref: 1...........................2.......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Dicey Reilly rolls into the ring, he tries to intervene but arrives on the scene just a little too late as the ref makes the 3 count.

HA: A brave fight from both Ryker Kidd and particularly Dicey Reilly, but in the end Liam Wood and Cerberus had too much for them.

HE: Just as I predicted, these two let the fans cheers and pride get in the way of making the best decision for themselves. They only have themselves to blame, but I doubt they will accept that.

HA: Oh yes, woe betide these wrestlers wanting to please the paying fans.

HE: How long do they think those fans will chant their name once they are forced to retire through injury? A couple of weeks?

HA: You just don't understand...DAMN IT! DAMN LIAM WOOD!

HE: THIS IS GREAT!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 11:57 pm

After Cerberus leaves the ring, Dicey Reilly tries to check on his tag team partner but Liam Wood ambushes Reilly from behind with a chopblock to the bad knee of the 6CW Legend.

With Reilly down, Wood immediately goes on the attack by stomping away on the back of the knee repeatedly. The ref tries to stop him but Wood simply brushes the official away, continuing to stomp down on the knee. With Reilly's movement limited, Wood then pins him to the mat with knees over the shoulder while simultaneously pummeling away at the head of Dicey for several minutes.

HA: Wood has totally lost it!

He then changes tact, lifting the knee into the air before slamming it down into the mat repeatedly. The crowd are booing loudly as Wood just smirks back, he drags Reilly towards the apron by the legs. Wood rolls out under the bottom rope, resting the knee against the apron before then driving the knee into the edge of the canvas repeatedly.

HA: This is a disgrace! Get him out of here, get some security out here, get some medics out here! He is trying to end Dicey's career here tonight.

HE: He deserves it, think of all the senseless beatings he's given out before!

Wood pulls Reilly down to the outside viciously. He drags the steel steps towards Reilly, he rests Reilly's leg on the steps before climbing onto the ring apron and nailing a double foot stomp onto the leg, pressurising the leg against the steel.

Reilly writhes in pain as Wood simply smirks. He pushes Reilly back into the ring, dragging him to the corner. He turns Dicey around, proceeding to slam his leg into the steel ring post repeatedly. Wood then steps to the outside...

HA: No, no, don't do it!

HE: WHAT A MOVE!

HA: This is sick! Someone stops him!

Wood locks in a figure four leg-lock around the ring post, Reilly is yelling in agony, the crowd are booing hugely as Wood wrenches back relentlessly on the hold, a sick grin on his face.

Security come streaming down the ramp, finally managing to drag Wood away from Reilly, who is clutching his knee in agony in the ring. Security hold Wood back as he stands smirking, with a couple of medics rushing down the ramp to check on Reilly.

Last edited by Mat on Tue 13 Oct 2015, 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 11:57 pm

There are raised voices coming from the backstage area. The camera focuses on the Red Arrows and Max Adamson arguing in the back.

MA: What the hell guys, again. If you don’t trust me, just come out and say it

RR: We don’t ……

Hurst interrupts
JH: Why should we trust you?

What have you ever done to earn our trust?

MA: How can I earn it if you’re constantly doubting me. What do I have to do?

Thunder tries to calm things down
T: Come on this isn’t getting us anywhere. We are all on the same page

MA: Are we, sure as hell doesn’t look like it where I’m standing??

Thunder I like you, you’re weird and everything but I know where you’re coming from. These two idiots have a serious problem

RR: Who you calling idiots!!

Katherine Magnusson intervenes
KM: Please we need to stay together, this is what they want

JH: They?

You mean Jones. Just say it. He’s not Voldemort; we can say his name out loud. Stop building him up to being some kind of super villain. He’s a business man who got the better of your father and now he is in charge

Whether or not we all get along isn’t going to change that

KM: They can be beaten

RR: How, cos where I’m looking they’ve got us beat all ends up. They have strength in numbers, they have all the power. Jack and me don’t back down from a challenge but we need some kind of semblance of hope.

You want us all to stand behind him

KM: I want you to stand together. I want you to stop acting like spoilt children and realise that the only way this can end is if we do it TOGETHER

RR: Tell him that
Reborn points at Adamson who puts his hands on his head

MA: Give me strength…..
RR: He doesn’t care about this.

How do we know he isn’t part of Jones plan?

The arguments start to become more heated as the voices are raised until one lone voice is heard

??: BECAUSE I TRUST HIM!!!!!!!!

The camera pans around to show Gazzy D stood with Christy by his side; there is a huge pop from the crowd

GD: Please. You have to listen…..

I know how hard this is for all of you. I know that Max in the past has not been the guy to go to but I am telling you things have changed. I know this man better than anyone; I see it in his eyes

Max glances towards Gazzy

GD: Is he a good guy?

HELL NO!

But that isn’t what is needed right now. What we need is for you all to stand together and believe that things can change. Jones thinks he’s got us beat; he is in his office cracking jokes like he’s got no worries in the world

We need to remind him that it’s not that easy.

He wants to knock us down well we’re gonna get right back up, and we’re gonna keep getting up, we’re gonna keep on fighting, keep on finding away

Because what this company represents is too important to let it die at the hands of Michael Jones

I need you to do this for me, for everything I have done in the past, for everything I put my body through for this company, for those fans.

You have to make it continue to mean something special

For everything that you have achieved, for all the blood sweat and tears. We do not go out without one HELLUVA FIGHT!!!

We all put our egos aside and do this for 6CW, for the past and for the future.

Nothing else matters anymore!!!

The gathered group stand in silence as Christy grips Gazzy’s hand tightly

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Oct 2015, 11:59 pm

Match 7
Chael Kingdom vs. Jonathan Daniels

Back at ringside we are met by Harold and Henry Lloyd who are ready for the penultimate match of the night, the crowd are already cheering as the first competitor makes his way out. The crowd begin to cheer as “Sin and Bones” blasts out and strobe lighting begins to flash around the stage before Chael Kingdom confidently walks out wearing his usual zip up a hoody. Kingdom pauses for a moment hoping from left to right throwing quick jabs before swaggering towards the ring

HA: What confidence this man has and he has every reason right now...undefeated since his debut with some big wins!

HE: Don't get too excited, it's early days and his opponent here has a few advantages over him!

As Chael reaches the ring he removes the hoody before placing a gum shield in his mouth and tapping himself on the chin before nodding his head and rolling in to the ring.

HA: You're right, Jonathan Daniels may have a height and weight advantage but when has that ever meant anything in this business? It might give Daniels an advantage but Kingdom is a warrior!

HE: I'm not doubting his credentials as a warrior but Daniels has over 100 pounds over Kingdom here, I just don't know if his MMA take downs are going to work...it's going to be like trying to pull down a wall with your bare hands!

The fan's cheers for Kingdom are instantly cut off as “Perfection” fills the air and the United Kingdom champion walks out surrounded by gold pyro. The crowd rain down abuse at the champion causing him to laugh before pointing to his t-shirt's slogan of “I'm perfect, you're not” causing the boo's to get louder and louder.

HA: The fans have clearly made up their mind whose corner they are in tonight! Kingdom has that advantage here tonight!

HE: Well unless they plan on getting involved then I still say the advantage is all Daniels...even if they did, I still think he'd manage to come out on top...the man is a machine!

With both men in the ring the referee goes over his final checks first checking Daniels before going over to Kingdom.

HE: Why the hell did Kingdom shove the referee?!

HA: That's why! Daniels trying to get the jump!

As the referee checks Kingdom Daniels gets tired of waiting, charging across the ring looking for the cheap shot. Kingdom reacts quickly, shoving the referee to safety before ducking the clothesline attempt causing Daniels to crash in to the turnbuckle and turn in to a barrage of quick kicks followed by a spinning heel kick that causes Daniels to fall back in to the turnbuckle. Kingdom quickly climbs on to the apron, grabbing the arm of Daniels and jumping off the apron, pulling at the arm and shoulder of the bigger man.

HA: What a great tactic, Kingdom is starting to soften up that arm straight away

Kingdom is back on the apron, using the ropes to once again stretch the arm of Daniels before looking to drop off the apron once again to cause more damage to the shoulder of the UK Champion.

HA: Another step in the right direction!

HE: WOW! What a reversal...Daniels just lifted Kingdom with one arm!

HA: Yeah but at what cost?! His arm just went through excruciating pain!

The crowd are stunned as Daniels is able to keep hold of Kingdom as he drops off the apron, pulling him back on to the apron before launching him over the top rope and flying in to the ring. Kingdom lands on his back but is able to roll back to his feet; Daniels rotates his shoulder before both men begin to pace the ground.

HE: Kingdom does not want to get involved in a battle of power with Daniels!

HA: I have to agree, Kingdom need to keep Daniels at arm’s length...this might not end well for the smaller man!

As both men pace, Daniels bolts forwards attempting to grab Kingdom only for the former UFC star to duck under before landing a hard kick to the chest and arm of Daniels sending him back. Kingdom keeps the offence going, landing another two under answered kicks catching the chest and already sore arm. Kingdom then ducks another attempt from Daniels to grab him, slipping around the back of the bigger man before looking for a German suplex

HE: Who is he kidding?!

Daniels elbow's himself free sending Kingdom back across the ring, Kingdom once again composing himself before heading back in. Kingdom lands another hard kick but Daniels is able to catch the foot before rocking the smaller man with a stiff right that leaves him groggy on his feet, Daniels reacts quickly hitting a bridging German suplex for the first pin fall of the match

…...2
…...NO!

HE: Now that is how you do a German suplex! The tide is about to turn!

HA: Daniels has a sick smile on his face...this can't be good!

Daniels is up quick again, he rubs his arm before mocking Kingdom who is getting to his knees. The crowd boo as Daniels lands a harsh kick to the ribs that causes Kingdom to roll towards the ropes, he once again begins to pick himself up only for Daniels to land an axe handle across his back sending him down again, Daniels laughs before dragging Kingdom up and forcing him back in to the turnbuckle

HE: Kingdom is about to fly!

HA: What a landing!

As Daniels tosses Kingdom towards the middle of the ring he somehow is able to land on his feet but the crowd’s cheers are short lived as Daniels charges over taking Kingdom's head off with a huge big boot before making the cover

...ONE
…...TW-NO!
SHOULDER UP!

Daniels is frustrated but quickly stands back up before mocking the fans for cheering for Kingdom; Kingdom once again drags himself up as Daniels confidently beckons him forward.

HA: The fans are getting behind Kingdom here tonight and I think it's causing Daniels to make mistakes!

HE: Daniels doesn't make mistakes...he's the UK Champion and he's perfection...you've read the t-shirt right! The fans are just doing their usual thing of getting behind the underdog...I think that itself shows just how impressive Daniels is...

HA: How so?

HE: Chael Kingdom is 6ft2 and over 200 pounds...he's a MMA star but against Daniels he just doesn't stack up!

As Kingdom moves forward he ducks a jab from Daniels before landing a kick to the gut that stuns Daniels for a second and doubles him over

HA: Package Piledriver!

HE: NO! Backdrop to Kingdom!

HA: He lands on his feet again! Roll up...

...ONE
…...TWO
…...THR-NO!

Daniels is up quickly only to be met by numerous thunderous kicks across the already tender arm before Kingdom hits a arm drag that sends Daniels to the outside and crashing in to the barrier further damaging the arm, Daniels takes a moment to recover before kicking at the barrier and getting back in to the ring.

HA: Back to square one but Daniels is struggling to keep his composure!

HE: Kingdom was only just holding on against Daniels...how do you see him coping now he's peed him off?!

HA: I guess we're about to see!

Straight away Daniels and Kingdom meet in the ring but the quicker man Kingdom takes the advantage hitting a combination of spinning back elbow followed by a heel kick and finished off with a huge jumping knee to the face that sends Daniels crashing down to the mat, the fans cheer as Kingdom begins to move slowly around the ring, stalking the United Kingdom champion.

HA: That collision with the barrier hasn't helped things for Daniels giving Kingdom the advantage he needs!

As Daniels gets up Kingdom charges at the bigger man launching himself and grasping the injured arm

HA: ARM BAR LOCKED IN...Daniels won't be able to last much longer!

HE: It's not locked in properly though, Daniels is getting back to a standing position!

HA: Kingdom still has it locked in, Daniels needs to get out of this quick...

Crowd: HOLY SH¡T! X 10

HE: Both men down!

The fans chants continue as the replay shows how Daniels is able to use his injured arm to deadlift Kingdom up before dropping him with a sickening powerbomb before dropping down and nursing his arm, as we return Daniels has finally made the cover after the huge powerbomb

...ONE
…...TWO
…......THREE

HE: IT'S OVER...

HA: NO! Look at the ropes! Kingdom got a foot on the bottom rope!

The referee stops the count to the complete shock of Jonathan Daniels; he gets to his feet and lets out a huge sigh before dragging Kingdom to the middle of the ring and making the cover again

...ONE
…...TWO
…...THR-NO

Not giving up Daniels pushes Kingdom down again once again making the cover

...ONE
...NO!

HA: Kingdom has some fighting spirit here! Daniels cannot believe it!

HE: I think he's ready to put the nail in the coffin!

Both men are back on their feet, Kingdom ducks a clothesline attempt and turns it in to an arm drag before following up with a drop kick to a kneeling Daniels that sending him in to a seated position at the bottom of the turnbuckle. Kingdom continues his momentum bouncing off the ropes before charging in and hitting a running knee to Daniels, he quickly drags Daniels to the middle of the ring and makes a cover of his own

...ONE
…...TW-NO!

Daniels powers out, throwing Kingdom in to the air. Kingdom quickly drags Daniels up and looks for a suplex but the fans cheers are cut off as Daniels shoves Kingdom away sending him bouncing back off the ropes and in to the arms of Daniels for a snap belly to belly suplex.

HE: Just like that, all the momentum is back in the hands of Jonathan Daniels...THAT is why he is a champion and Chael Kingdom is not!

Daniels punches the ground before getting back to his feet and setting his sights on Kingdom who has begun to get to his feet, Daniels runs a thumb across his throat before pointing at Kingdom. The fans will Kingdom to not turn around as Daniel's sick smile returns. Kingdom turns around and quickly receives a kick to the gut.

HE: JACK HAMMER! WHAT...NO!

HA: WHAT A REVERSAL! ARM BAR!

The fans explode as Daniels struggles to fight the pain on his hurt arm before having to tap out to the expertly applied arm bar in the middle of the ring. Kingdom gets up, still groggy, before rolling to the outside and celebrating with the fans as a furious Jonathan Daniels recovers in the ring.

HE: What a travesty! He got lucky!

HA: I have never seen a reversal like that...Kingdom's reign continues!

The replay shows as Daniel's struggles to keep Kingdom vertical due to his arm and shoulder giving out allowing Kingdom to roll down, dragging Daniels in to an arm bar.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 13 Oct 2015, 12:02 am

The camera flickers to life on the feet of a shuffling figure. Zoomed in tight, it pans slowly up ripped, blood-stained jeans covering legs that are struggling to carry the weight upon them.

HA: That isn’t who I think it is, is it?!

Hobbling down the corridor determinedly, with torn shirt, more spatters of blood and a heaving chest…the camera reaches the battered and bruise face of Dicey Reilly.

*The crowd pop.

HE: I thought Wood had finished him?!

HA: Is there anyone in this company harder to keep down than Dicey?!

HE: How the hell is he even walking?!

“You!” barks Dicey “I’ve been looking for you”

A twisted smile reveals teeth stained red. The camera turns to follow Dicey’s stare…

Charlotte Grey stands with the usual gathering of 6CW crew members. Her eyes give a sparkle, the sniff of story more exciting than the trepidation underlining the situation. She almost jumps forwards as she begins a quick walk towards the fiery Irishman.

CG: Dicey…we thought you’d been carried out of the building?

*Dicey spits blood onto the floor, wipes his mouth and looks at the fresh blood on his hand.

DR: It’s just a scratch, Miss Grey.

CG: So, what—

DR: No more questions, I didn’t come for an interview. I’m not here to talk to you, missy, you’ve just got a camera and a microphone.

*Charlotte steps back as Dicey looms towards the camera and snatches the microphone.

*Staring down the lens, Dicey whistles like he’s summoning a dog

DR: Eyes and ears, Liam. You brought toys and surprises to try and put me down. But I’m still standing. What now? I’m still here. You can’t stop me with a little slap with a chair. You did make me mad though, ya pesky little b*tch. So, Woody boy, whatcha wanna do now? If you got any balls you’ll be meeting me at Ground Zero. And if you want to bring your toys then Dicey is gonna take you into the type of fight I’ve been having since before you even starting wearing your little black eyeliner. Ground Zero, me and you, Street Fight.

*With that Reilly chucks the mic at the camera, cracks his neck and limps away slowly, grimacing but carrying on with the determination of a man used to walking through the pain barrier.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 13 Oct 2015, 12:04 am

Main Event
6CW Championship & International Championships
Joshua (c) vs Thunder
Special guest referee: Jimmy Phillips

Ding ding

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the International and 6CW World Heavyweight Championships!

*Crowd ultra pop

HA: Main events do not come much bigger than this....

HE: No they don't......this is it, this is the final resting place for 6CW as we know it.....after tonight Mr Jones and The Forgotten will have total control of the company and the championship belts.....the Uprising will have been squashed and those who have rebelled will either fall in line or seek employment elsewhere....

HA: It really does come down to this....Jones promised he would end The Uprising tonight and so far he has delivered......we have one warrior left and our remaining hope is that he can strike back against Jones and The Forgotten....

HE: This is where it all comes to an end...

The crowd boo as "Riot" plays out and Jimmy Phillips swaggers out onto the stage, wearing a referee's jersey. He raises his hand to the sky and smirks before making his way down the ramp...

HA: This alone shows what 6CW is up against.....Jones has stacked the deck, like he always does, and our chance of victory is almost non existent....he's got one of his own guys refereeing this match....

HE: I'm sure Jimmy Phillips will be completely impartial...

HA: Please don't insult my intelligence....you know exactly how this is going to go down....

Phillips rolls into the ring and takes position in the centre of the ring. He grins at the reaction of the crowd before the lights dim down. Green lasers cut through the darkness before "Heroes are hard to find" bursts through the speakers and is greeted by a deafening roar from the audience....

Ring Announcer: Introducing first.............from Hereford, England.............weighing in at 220 pounds.......he is the current, reigning and defending 6CW International Champion............Thhhuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr!

HA: He may be our last hope but what a hope he is.....Thunder has been on the front line from the get go in this war against The Forgotten, he has given it his all.....and tonight he has the opportunity to put us back in this fight and also capture the 6CW World Championship....

HE: Thunder's a fine athlete but don't get it mistaken....he is the final hope and once he loses tonight, relinquishing the International Title, that is 6CW completely done....they have nothing left....

The lights come back on as Thunder stands at the base of the ring, staring up at the Jimmy Phillips. The crowd reach over the railings to touch their idol as he unstraps the INT belt from around his chest. He climbs up onto the turnbuckle and then scales the ropes to pose with his championship....

HA: Thunder and Jimmy Phillips have had their run ins recently.....Thunder defeating Phillips last month at Beachfront Brawl to retain the INT Championship....

HE: How fitting therefore that Jimmy Phillips gets to count the final three count of Thunder's reign as champion....

Thunder and Phillips continue to stare at each other and then Phillips laughs as the lights dim again. A howl whistles around the arena before a gong goes off and the steady pulse of a heartbeat begins to echo through the speakers. The crowd boo...

Ring Announcer: And his opponent.........weighing in at 247 pounds...............he is the current, reigning and defending 6CW World Heavyweight Champion.............Joooooossshhhhhhuuuuuuaaaaaaaa!

HA: Joshua making the second defence of the championship he ripped from GazzyD at Night of Glory....

HE: The second of what I guarantee will be hundreds.....Joshua is practically unbeatable, we all know that....

HA: Nobody is invincible.....Joshua can be hurt, we've seen it....Thunder just has to find a way to keep him down long enough to beat him...

HE: It'll never happen.....the moment Joshua sided with Mr Jones & The Forgotten was the moment I knew there was only one winner of this war...

Joshua appears on the ring apron, his long curtain of hair covering his face, and then he steps over the top rope to confront Thunder. They stand toe to toe, Joshua towering over his opponent....

HA: A height and weight advantage for Joshua....

HE: As well as a skill advantage....

HA: I'd argue that, Thunder is as talented as they come and he has so much heart...

HE: A heart that will be ripped out and broken when this match is over.....he can't deal with this kind of pressure, the future of 6CW is resting on his shoulders now....

Jimmy Phillips pats Joshua on the shoulder and smirks as he mockingly gives final instructions to both men. Thunder does not take his eyes off of Joshua as both men step back towards their respective corners....

HA: Thunder is battling against Joshua and Phillips here....he's battling the control of Michael Jones.....he is one man versus an army....

HE: Exactly....an impossible task...

HA: Thunder does not believe in impossibilities.....he breaks the boundaries and he will push himself above and beyond tonight....

HE: It still won't be enough....

Philips gives the call for the bell and there is a roar from the crowd. Thunder slowly begins to circle the ring as Joshua tries to close him off. Joshua is patient as he stalks after Thunder and then tries to rush at him...

HA: Thunder knew it was coming....

Thunder ducks Joshua's attack, trapping him in the corner, and he stomps at his stomach and lands a hard right hand. Joshua doesn't seem to flinch from the attack and begins to walk Thunder down once more....

HE: Thunder can't hurt Joshua....he hasn't got the arsenal....

HA: Thunder needs to stay patient and expose any openings....Joshua has weaknesses....GazzyD has proven that in the past...

HE: And look what happened to him...

Thunder dodges another attack from Joshua and he stomps in the side of his knee before unloading with rights and lefts. He grabs Joshua's head but Joshua uses his power to push Thunder back into the corner. Joshua rushes forwards but Thunder jams his feet up and catches Joshua clean in the face...

HA; Thunder fighting like his life depends on it...

HE: The company does...

Joshua staggers backwards and Thunder lifts himself onto the second rope before leaping off and spins him into a tornado DDT...

HA: This is ridiculous...

Jimmy Phillips takes a huge amount of time to get down on one knee for the count and he manages to reach one before Joshua throws Thunder off of him. The crowd are booing furiously...

HA: This is a complete abuse of power....

Thunder glares at Phillips but opts to turn his focus to Joshua. He grabs the world champion by the head but Joshua responds with a huge uppercut that sends Thunder staggering back. Joshua gets up and he knocks Thunder down with a big clothesline before he beckons him back up and lifts him into a heavy side-slam...........1...........2............Thunder kicks out!

HA: And that was a damn quick count.....this is pathetic...

HE: Total control is so close....

HA: I cant believe we came from the same womb.....you are a turncoat piece of trash....

Joshua pulls Thunder up by the head and he launches him into the corner before unloading with punches to the gut. He grabs Thunder around the neck and chokes him...

HA: Phillips isn't doing a damn thing.....that is a blatant choke....

Thunder struggles against Joshua's grip but cannot break it. Joshua releases the choke and he shoves Thunder up against the ropes and slaps him across the chest with his huge palms. Thunder staggers away, wincing in pain, and Joshua follows him before grabbing him with both hands by the throat and lifts him up...

HA: Another blatant choke...cmon now...

Thunder is kicking his legs furiously but he cannot pull free as Joshua holds him in the air and continues to choke him. Joshua finally throws Thunder down onto the canvass and he bounces back off the ropes before running forwards....

HE: BIG BOOT!

Thunder ducks the kick and then chopblocks the back of Joshua's knee. Joshua falls down on one knee and Thunder lashes a kick into his other knee before grabbing his ankles and pulls them out from under him, dropping Joshua on his face. Thunder then twists around the heel of Joshua and stretches his whole body back over, grabbing Joshua's hair and wrenching his hair up....

*Crowd cheer

HA: A reverse Indian deathlock.....this is phenomenal from Thunder....

HE: He can't tap, he won't tap!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 13 Oct 2015, 12:05 am

Thunder is really tugging up on Joshua's head and stretching him out. Jimmy Phillips is pacing around the hold and then he clearly kicks out at Thunder's heel...

HA: I honestly can't believe what I am witnessing here....

HE: He tripped....it was an accident.....

HA: Please just stop talking....

The crowd are booing furiously as Phillips holds up his hands in mock mercy. Thunder rolls over on his knees and looks up at Phillips, fury growing in his eyes...

HE: You can't touch a referee, Thunder...

HA: Thunder looks like he wants to tear Phillips limb from limb....

Phillips grins at Thunder and points at the referee's badge on his shirt. Thunder gets back up and he listens to the roar of the crowd....

HA: Big choice for Thunder here....

Thunder takes a step closer to Phillips and they look ready to tear down the house. Joshua is back up on his feet though and he rushes in behind Thunder....

*Crowd cheer

HE: This is awful...

Thunder sidesteps and sends Joshua clattering against Phillips in the corner. Joshua staggers back around and Thunder shows amazing strength to lift Joshua on his shoulders....

HA: Samoan drop!

The ring shakes as Thunder crashes Joshua into the canvass. Thunder then rolls out under the bottom rope and he perches on the apron, waiting for Joshua to get back up....

HE: This needs to stop....

HA: Thunder biding his time....he's got Joshua in the crosshairs.....we are on the cusp of history here....MILANO!

The crowd boo as Thunder yanks down his elbow pad and he slingshots himself back into the ring and busts his elbow right into the face of Joshua, knocking him off his feet...
..................3!

HA: We should have a new world champion here....

HE: But there is no referee...

Thunder bangs his hands into the mat but there is no referee to make the count. Jimmy Phillips is getting back to his feet as Thunder gets back up and grabs him by the arm...

HA: Thunder has had enough....ROCK BOTTOM!

*Crowd pop

HE: That is the referee.....he can't do that...

HA: He just did...

Thunder drills Phillips in the centre of the ring and then gets back to his feet. He shakes his head as he makes his way back to Joshua and he beckons the big man back to his feet....

HA: This is the fight of Thunder's life....he really believes here, this crowd believes....

Joshua begins to stumble back to his feet and Thunder grabs his arm and twists it around. He backs into the corner and he ascends the ropes before walking along to the middle....

HA: Thunder going old school here......HERE WE...

HE: OH HELL YES!

Thunder leaps from the top rope for the aerial attack but Joshua turns around in midair and catches Thunder by the throat before launching him into the air and obliterates him with a huge chokeslam......Joshua drops on Thunder's chest...

1....................2.....................3!

HA: But there is no referee still...

Joshua looks over at Phillips, who is still down, and he gets back to his feet. He grabs Thunder by the head and tries to pull him up but Thunder counters with a jawbreaker. Joshua staggers back into the corner and Thunder crashes into him with a spear/shoulder thrust. The crowd are cheering furiously as Thunder climbs up onto the turnbuckle and begins to punch down at Joshua's head....

Crowd: ONE.............TWO..............THREE.......FOUR...........FIVE....

HE: JACKNIFE!

The crowd groan as Joshua scoops Thunder up on his shoulders and he walks him out to the centre and slams him down with a brutal powerbomb. Thunder's whole body convulses upon impact and he looks spent...

HA: The impact of that bomb may have broken something in Thunder....

HE: And whatever is left is about to be destroyed....

Joshua heads for the corner and climbs out onto the apron. He scales the ropes and stares down at his opponent, who is completely flat on his back. Joshua stands to his full height and launches into the air....

HE: DUMBSTRUCK!

HA: NOT TONIGHT....

Thunder rolls from the firing line just in time and sends Joshua crashing into the canvass. Thunder wobbles back to his feet and he takes a deep breath as he pulls Joshua up and nails a suplex....

HA: I can't believe he got him up....surely not again...OH WOW!

The crowd are rocking as Thunder gets Joshua up and scores with a second suplex, he then rolls his hips and digs deeper than ever before pulling Joshua back up and completes his hat-trick. Thunder stumbles back up and makes his way to the corner....

HE: This is not happening...

HA: This is the performance of Thunder's career right now.....Wembley Arena is on its feet.....VIVA LA RAZA!

Thunder stands up top and he plays to the crowd before launching through the air and slamming down on top of Joshua with the frogsplash...

HA: And here comes a new referee....this is it...

The new referee rushes down the ramp and dives under the bottom rope..
..............3!

HA: WE HAVE A NEW 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 13 Oct 2015, 12:07 am

HE: JIMMY FRICKIN PHILLIPS!

The referee's hand comes down for the three when Jimmy Phillips jumps on top of him and breaks up the count. Phillips looks thunderous as he gets back up and he storms off the ropes as Thunder gets back up...

HA: GODDAMIT!

HE: GAME-CHANGER....FORGET IT!

Thunder is folded up, his legs flying over his head, as Phillips almost decapitates him with the clothesline from hell. Phillips yells at Thunder and taunts him as Joshua gets back up and makes the cover....

HA: Not this way...

HE: This is fate....destiny....

...........3!

*Crowd ultra pop

HA: HE'S FIGHTING....MY GOD HE IS FIGHTING WITH ALL HE HAS....

HE: Huh?

Crowd: Let's go Thunder x20

HA: This crowd believes that tonight is the night when something special will happen....

HE: Get it together, Joshua.....end it...

Joshua gets back up and he hooks Thunder's arms before launching him into the air and slams him back down with a backbreaker. Thunder is clearly in a lot of pain and tries to roll out to the apron but Joshua reaches through the ropes and drags him back through the middle....

HE: GIFT FROM MCCOY!

Thunder's head is planted into the mat by the hangman's DDT. Joshua doesn't look convinced though and he drags Thunder away from the ropes and heads for the corner once again...

HA: Thunder looks completely spent....he has been robbed here tonight....

HE: The Forgotten ruling the roost as usual....

Joshua gets to the top rope and he looks down on Thunder once more. He stands to his fullest height but Thunder darts to his feet from nowhere and he dives into the ropes, taking Joshua's feet out and crotching him on the top. Phillips runs at Thunder but Thunder drops down and pulls the top rope, sending the referee flying over the top...

HA: Thunder just will not be denied....

Thunder gets up and he climbs up onto the ropes and grabs Joshua's head before launching him off the ropes with a super cutter...

HE: NO WAY!

HA: What a match....

Joshua is planted on his face but he still tries to get back up. Thunder looks almost stunned as he staggers back up and he makes his way to the corner. He climbs up and waits for Joshua to get up before launching off and clatters him down with an over castle neckbreaker. Thunder rolls through to the opposite corner and he leaps up onto the opposite turnbuckle...

HA: Thunder is performing heroically...HOUSTON HANGOVER!

Thunder front flips off the top rope and crashes down across Joshua's throat with the legdrop. Thunder tries to revive the referee in the ring but gets no response. He begs Joshua to stand back up and he grabs the world champion's arm before whipping him towards the ropes...

HA: HUNTER'S...

Thunder tries to pop Joshua up but Joshua jumps out of the side and he kicks Thunder in the gut before scooping him up and drilling him a tombstone piledriver...
............3!

HA: Still no referee....

HE: This match should be over...

HA: Yeah it should....Thunder should be world champion...

Joshua climbs to his feet and he heads for the corner again. He is clearly dazed but begins to scale the ropes. Thunder gets back up from nowhere and he clatters Joshua with a right hand before clambering up after him. Thunder continues to slug Joshua with punches....

HA: Superplex coming up.......FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

Jimmy Phillips is back in the ring and he nails a huge low blow on Thunder from behind. Phillips then grabs Thunder and launches him back down to the canvass with real force. The crowd are booing furiously as Phillips gestures for Joshua to fly....

HA: This is complete and utter bull)beep)....

HE: This is survival of the fittest, brother....DUMBSTRUCK!

HA: I feel sick....

Joshua launches through and really drives his head down into Thunder's chest, causing him to shake and quiver from the impact. Phillips lets out a wolf cry and kneels down as Joshua makes the cover...

HA: This is not right....Thunder didn't stand a damn chance...

HE: This is the end of the line!

.................3!

*Ultra pop from the audience.

HE: IT CAN'T BE....

HA: YES IT IS!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 13 Oct 2015, 12:08 am

Phillips' hand comes flying down for the three when he is grabbed by the leg and pulled under the bottom rope. He barely has time to react when Vincent Costello punches him right in the jaw...

HE: He shouldn't be here....

HA: The Forgotten stole his chance to be world champion, he was never going to forget....I've never been so happy to see Vincent Costello and those trusty brass knuckles...

Costello looks completely crazed as he kisses his knuckled hand and then he rolls into the ring. Joshua is just clambering up to his feet as Costello runs at him....

HA: KERB STOMP....THIS MATCH IS STILL GOING....MAKE THE COVER, THUNDER!

The whole arena seems to be shaking as Costello runs into the ring and drops Joshua with the foot stomp. He slicks his hair back and licks his lips as Thunder begins to crawl towards Joshua and the referee in the ring starts stirring...

HE: No this can't go down this way....STOP IT!

The cheers turn to boos as Tyson Armstrong, Reaper, Hokori, Austin Stevens and Mike Masters storm the ringside area. Costello gears up for a fight and he storms forward and begins to battle with the tag team champions. He lands furious punches but Tyson Armstrong clatters him from behind....

HE: You can't compete with the numbers and power of The Forgotten.....Costello isn't enough to turn the tide...

HA: HERE COME THE CAVALRY!

Costello is taking a beating but the crowd roar to life again as Max Adamson, Robin Reborn, Jack Hurst and Enigma storm the ring to help 6CW's fight. Bodies are flying all over the place as both factions go head to head...

HA: 6CW are fighting back....showing there is still spirit, still desire to survive and conquer...

Enigma and Reborn land tandem dropkicks on the tag champions whilst Max Adamson launches Tyson Armstrong from the ring. Jack Hurst is battling with Reaper whilst Vincent Costello gets back up and starts fighting it out with Mike Masters....

HA: Finally we are holding our own....The Forgotten are rocked...

HE: Don't count your chickens...

Jimmy Phillips staggers up and helps Masters fight with Costello. Thunder gets involved in the mix and is taking lumps out of Phillips when Joshua starts cleaning house, striking everything that moves...

HE: Never forget the power of Joshua....

Joshua grabs Enigma by the throat and he bench presses him over his head before launching him at both the Red Arrows. Joshua boots Costello in the face and then he lands a huge uppercut on Max Adamson...

HE: You don't sound so confident all of a sudden, brother....

HA: The power of The Forgotten is rising once more....we are waning.....we need something else...

HE: You've got nothing else....6CW is done!

*Crowd pop

HA: YOU SURE?!?

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 13 Oct 2015, 12:08 am

The arena roars as "Amazing Grace" rips through the speakers and Anthony Grace comes storming out onto the stage, removing his waistcoat as he does.

HE: I thought he was in Hollywood?

HA: Not anymore....Anthony Grace is back....

HE: Think about your alliance with Kramer, Anthony....don't throw it all away....

HA: ANTHONY GRACE IS FIGHTING FOR 6CW....HE'S GOING TO WAR!

Hokori flies from the ring and runs at Grace but he is wiped out by a clothesline. Austin Stevens comes next but he is laid out by a five punch combo and then launched into the steel steps. The Red Arrows are back up and they clatter into Tyson Armstrong, knocking him from the ring. Hurst then suicide dives through the middle ropes and knocks Armstrong to the floor as Reborn catapults himself over the ropes....

HA: SHOOTING STAR PRESS....WE ARE GODDAMN FIGHTING HERE!

Reborn thunders down across the chest of Armstrong, drawing more cheers from the crowd. Jimmy Phillips looks for a clothesline from hell on Enigma but he ducks it and Max Adamson scoops him up...

HA: CYCLONE!

Reaper tries to fight Costello but Costello flicks his heel back and catches Reaper between the legs. Reaper doubles up in agony and staggers around as Thunder pops him into the air...

HE: Please no....

HA: HUNTER'S ARROW!

Thunder almost knocks Reaper clean out with the european uppercut. Mike Masters clatters into Thunder from behind and tries to beat him down but Enigma superkicks Masters in the jaw, staggering him straight into the path of Anthony Grace....

HA: OVATION!

Crowd: 6C-Dub x20

HE: We need something here Mr Jones....

HA: You've got nothing.....The Forgotten on the ropes....

Joshua is surrounded. He shakes his head and begins battling with Max Adamson before grabbing him by the throat. He looks for a chokeslam but Max boots him in the stomach and then runs off the ropes....

HA: GORE.....YES!

Max almost takes Joshua out of his boots with the spear. Vincent Costello slicks his hair back and runs forwards, drilling Joshua with another foot stomp. Every single fan is on their feet in the arena...

HA: YES....YES THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.....WE ARE ANSWERING BACK.....6CW HAS SUPERSTARS ANSWERING THE CALL...

HE: They are all going to pay for this...

HA: Bring it on.....6CW is alive and kicking.....if The Forgotten want a goddamn fight then that is exactly what they are going to get.....Costello is back.....Grace is back.....we are walking tall into the fire now...

Enigma, Jack Hurst, Robin Reborn, Max Adamson, Thunder, Vincent Costello an Anthony Grace are stood tall in the centre of the ri

HE: There is going to be hell to pay for this....mark my words...

HA: There is a real power struggle going on here but now we have a fair fight....6CW is no longer outnumbered....we've got warriors....we've got men on the front line and they are going to battle to the bitter end....Mr Jones was so certain tonight would be the end but he's gonna have to eat his words....

HE: It may be delayed but the inevitable will happen....Mr Jones will crush the opposition....Costello and Grace may have come back but they have joined the losing side...

HA: The war for 6CW just reached a whole new level.....I have no idea what is going to happen next....

The show ends with the two factions staring each other down whilst the crowd chant for 6CW. The Forgotten look ruffled for the first time.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down