The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - Monday 12th September - LIVE

2 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 12th September - LIVE Empty 6CW Anarchy - Monday 12th September - LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 20:40

The crowd in the sold out arena pop as Dicey is shown on camera arriving. Dicey looks fired up and storms right past the autograph hunters and paparazzi, Sally Hendrix struggles to keep up behind but she does find the time to pose for a couple of photos, Dicey fixes her with a glare that could melt iron beams

DR: Woman I swear I'll leave you where you stand if you don't move your ass

Hendrix laughs nervously

SH: You wouldn't dare, you'd miss me too much!

Dicey shakes his head and walks away. Hendrix laughs briefly but then quickens her pace in an attempt to catch up. Dicey is muttering under his breath as the 6CW interview team approach, he holds out a hand and the team stop dead in their tracks

DR: I don't have time for this, you guys have seen what's been going on; I don't need to add a sound bite to explain it anymore. Please just get outta my way and let me get on with this

The team look at Tim Allen who shakes his head

TA: We were told to get an interview....

Dicey drops his head

DR: I asked nicely the first time but believe me I will not hesitate on kicking all your asses if you keep standing in my way!!

Hendrix catches up and attempts to calm Diceys mood by striking his shoulder. Dicey shrugs her off

DR: This ain't fun and games no more. War has begun, and nobody will go through more s**t than me to win this

Dicey storms off, Hendrix shrugs her shoulders apologetically to the camera team as the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 12th September - LIVE Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Monday 12th September - LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 20:41

*Saturday Night plays out through the speakers and the 6CW are on their feet in an instant

HA: Well look who it is!

HE: The real Big E is in the building!

*The fans go wild as Enforcer walks out onto the stage, dressed in a crisp, black suit, white shirt and open collar. He stands with his arms aloft, taking it all in, a microphone hanging from his right hand

HA: I guess we have our GM for the night, Henry

HE: Brother, we are blessed. What an improvement, you can't deny that

HA: Two men who stand as legends in this industry, I don't think comparisons need to go any further than that. And we kick off tonight with Enforcer, former 6CW champion, a veteran and a legend, a man who has sampled it all.

*The crowd quieten down as Enforcer gestures for some peace

E: Ladies and gentlemen, as part of 6CW's new booking committee, I feel it only right I take on the chance to be your 6CW Anarchy General Manager tonight, in the place of GazzyD

*Fans who popped at the news of Enforcer's role tonight are almost immediately quiet again as they sense an update on Gazzy's condition

E: Gazzy had been doing one hell of a job, and really grown into the role over the past two shows. As a man who we all know is ingrained in the fibres of this company, and one who has struggled with his retirement from the ring, Gazzy could have taken the role either way; he could have sank under the pressure or embraced it. The character of a champion won through, and he took it on like we all knew he could.

*A polite applause goes around the building followed by a "thank you Gazzy" chant

E: But with acquisition of 6CW fully approved for Monster Energy, and the official instatement of a Booking Committee, senior figures have made efforts to keep the company out of the hands of owners and authority figures with too much invested in their own success. That is why trusted figures like myself, and other big names, will be managing by committee to ensure this great company moves forward once more.

*Enforcer looks out the crowd, but gets no real audible reaction

E: Boring stuff out of the way! I'm in charge tonight!!

*The crowd pop once more

E: And by stepping up to the task, I've been given the chance to make one slight change to tonight, one that will have a huge impact on our main events at Beachfront Brawl. So tonight's main event will now help us to decide which men are fighting for the 6CW and EWF championships out in the sands of Dubai!

HA: This is huge!

HE: This has got to be righting the wrongs! Liam Wood as champion, like he deserves!

E: If Liam Wood and Vincent Costello can work together tonight, and defeat our two world champions in tag team action, then we will have ourselves a 4-man main event at Beachfront Brawl. Fatal fourway, two falls, one for each title.

*The crowd go wild with excitement

HE: Yes! Double justice!

HA: But what if they lose...

*Enforcer smiles and waits for calm

E:...and if they can't, if Reborn and Thunder take victory tonight, then we will have a champion vs champion match...

*The crowd begin to pop again

E:...and the winner will be crowned our undisputed champion of 6CW!!

HA: Unification?!

HE: No, no, no! It can't be one of those two buffoons!!

*Enforcer watches the fans going wild in the arena

E: ENJOY THE SHOW!!!!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 12th September - LIVE Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Monday 12th September - LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 20:42

Match One
INT Championship rematch
Aaron Heath vs Crime Lord rematch

*The camera pans around the First Direct Arena in Leeds, showing signs such as "Where is everybody?", "Goodnight Mr Tom" and "I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby" are held aloft as we get to Harold and Henry Lloyd at ringside*

HA: "Well up first on Anarchy tonight we have a rematch of the Intercontinental Title match from last week, with Aaron Heath making his first defence of the title against former champ, Crime Lord"

HE: "Yes an excellent win last week for Heath obviously, but Crime Lord is out to get his title back and prove last week was merely a fluke...should be an excellent matchup this one!"

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...the following match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6CW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

The lights dim around the arena and 'Out of Black' blasts out of the speakers, pyrotechnics going off on the stage. As the guitar riff ends, Crime Lord swaggers out from behind the curtain. He looks out across the arena at the booing fans and cricks his neck on both sides.

RA: Introducing first...hailing from Lancaster, England and weighing in at 276lbs......THE CHALLENGER......CRIME LORRDDDD!

Crime Lord strides down the ramp ignoring the jeering fans and climbs up onto the apron and steps through the ropes into the ring. He climbs to the bottom rope in the corner and soaks in the abuse.

HA: "Crime Lord seems locked in tonight partner"

HE: "Seems weird to see the great one without a title round his waist, he'll be hoping to change that in the coming moments"

RA: And now..THE REIGNING AND DEFENDING, 6CW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION.. hailing from Portland, Oregon, USA and weighing in at 259lbs...AARON HEATH!

"Time bomb baby" hits and Heath morosely enters on the top of the ramp, a cold and determined demeanour as the crowd descend into a frenzy of boos. Heath's eyes have a steely focus about them as he slowly trudges towards the ring soaking in the crowd's hate. Stopping at the bottom of the ramp, Heath cricks his head to the side as he heads towards the steel steps, stepping up them with heavy stomps. He enters the ring, holds the title belt aloft and stares at Crime Lord before handing the title to the ref and stepping back to his corner...

HA: "Heath has long been one of 6CW's most promising stars, and he's finally beginning to deliver on that potential"

HE: "He needs to follow it up with a good performance and a title defence tonight though brother"

HA: "Well we're about to find out!"

Ding, ding, ding!

Heath goes in for the lock-up but Crimey ducks underneath it. He then fires in punches at Heath, backing him into the corner. Crime Lord hits a number of hard punches to his opponent in the corner, before hitting kicks up into the stomach. Heath finally is able to push the former champion away, but Crime Lord then comes back in with even more strikes, before throwing Heath across the ring hard into the turnbuckle, then quickly following into his opponent with a running facewash kick. He drags Heath forward and covers.

1.....kick out!

Crime Lord then hits some hard stomps to the head of Aaron Heath, trying to wear him down as early as possible, before running across the ring, and on his return hitting a jumping knee drop across the head of Heath. The silver tongued one quickly begins to pull himself up to his feet, but Crimey quickly then starts hitting some hard chops to the chest of Heath, before again hitting some hard punches to the head of his opponent, then pushing him into the ropes.

Crime Lord then whips Heath across the ring, but the new champ quickly slides out of the ring to compose himself.

HA: "A good start by Crime Lord, but very savvy move by Heath to quickly jump outside and gather himself"

Crime Lord quickly exits the ring, but Heath sees this, quickly rounds the ringpost with Crimey in tow, Heath enters the ring under the bottom rope and as Crimey goes to follow him Heath kicks him in the face causing the former champ to stay on the canvas. Heath then jumps onto his opponent, hitting him with many punches to the face, forcing Crimey onto the ropes whilst still on the floor. Heath jumps up, and puts his foot on Crimey's head forcing the former champ to choke on the ropes...the ref comes in to break the hold..1......2.........3.........4.......

Heath lets go and backs off, the referee remonstrating with the new champ, and as the ref turns round to check on Crime Lord, Heath brushes him aside and chokes Crime Lord out again on the ropes....1.........2.........3..........4

The ref wrestles Heath away, and checks on Crime Lord as Heath now stands in the middle of the ring taunting

HE: "Excellent, just excellent from Aaron Heath"

HA: "Excellent? That's plain outright cheating Henry"

HE: "Is he disqualified? No. It's not cheating. Learn the rules idiot"

Heath locks in a full nelson hold on Crime Lord, who fights up to his feet and then counters with a jawbraker. This forces Aaron Heath to stagger slightly, but as Crime Lord goes for a big clothesline he is met by a big boot from Aaron Heath. Cover

1.............2..............kick out!

Heath immediately goes on the attack, driving a series of elbows down into the face. He drags Crime Lord up, pummeling away at the big man with a succession of forearm smashes. Crimey falls into the ropes, where Heath continues the elbow attack until he is slumped down. Heath then smashes a hard knee into the side of the head. Heath applies a front facelock on his opponent , lifting up his fellow competitor and resting his legs on the middle rope before connecting with a spike DDT. Cover.

1.....2......kick out!

HA: "Aaron Heath in total control here, Crime Lord will need to stir to get back into this one"

Heath drags Crime Lord up and places him the right hand corner of the ring....Heath then heads over to the opposite turnbuckle and begins to remove the protective case off the turnbuckle, exposing the steel. The referee sees this, pushes Heath out the way behind him and goes to put the case back on...meanwhile Crime Lord has stirred and runs to hit Heath with a clothesline...but Heath ducks out the way and Crime Lord hits the referee who bounces off the exposed turnbuckle and goes down...

HA: "OH NO THE REFEREE!"

Crime Lord briefly looks down at the referee, and before he can turn around Heath attempts to go low, but his arm is caught.

HA: Oh my...

HE: The big monster didn't like Heath going for his big monster...

*Heath backs away as Crime Lord stalks after him, the champion apologising and asking for mercy before Crime Lord grasps hold of him

HA: I THINK YOU COULD CALL THIS REVENGE

HE: HE'S GOT A SUBMISSION HOLD LOCKED THAT EVERY MAN HERE IS SCREAMING TO BE STOPPED!

*Heath hops about with Crime Lord now grasping firmly with his left hand around Heath's throat and his right hand squashing the crown jewels. His hold is broken as the ref stumbles to his feet, remonstrating furiously with Crime Lord

HE: Thats a DQ, Ref! Get him out of here

*Crime Lord drops Heath and argues with the referee, turning his back on Heath

HA: Heath's alive!

HE: BRILLIANCE!

*Heath reacts to this chance and rolls Crime Lord up from behind

1..........2..............3!

HA: "HEATH HAD HIS FEET ON THE ROPES, REF, REF!"

HE: "EXCELLENT FROM AARON HEATH!"

RA: "YOUR WINNER AND STILL 6CW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION......AARON HEATH!"

Heath quickly slides out of the ring, grabs his belt and high tails it up the ramp holding it aloft with a huge smile on his face...as Crime Lord remonstrates with the referee in the ring.

HA: "Aaron Heath walks out with his 6CW Intercontinental championship in tact, but Crime Lord will feel wronged"

Heath makes his way into the back as 6CW Anarchy cuts away...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 20:43

*The scene opens with Tim Allen and cameraman stood outside Mike Hills dressing*

???: He not here yet?

*The reporter turns to see Geoff Steel walking towards him, he turns and drags the cameraman*

TA: A few words Geoff?

GS: I was hoping to catch Hill, but seeing as he ain’t around you will have to do. See last week I was out in that ring doing what Geoff Steel does when all of a sudden I find myself 4 on 1.

That’s cool though I thought, because my tag partners out here, the man I had had sacrificed everything for so we could win tag team gold. I mean sure we were going through some tough times, but who doesn’t go through them. It’s coming through the tough times that make the great champions, great. So I wasn’t too worried, the odds were against us sure but me and Mike had faced worse.

*Steel looks at the reporter shaking his head*

GS: Sadly it turns out I couldn’t have been more wrong. I really thought our partnership meant more to him than receiving a few bruises but it turns out Mike Hill ain’t the man I thought he was, the man I thought had my back.

He stood and watched as I was torn limb from limb and didn’t do a thing about it, well that’s fine Mike. At least I know where I stand.

*Steel straightens up with a steely focus across his face*

GS: Now let me tell you where you stand, see friendship, it can fade pretty quickly. It doesn’t take much too end one but the hurt. Na, hurts the wrong word, the hate.
Yeah, the hate that comes with it, that never dies.

Count that as a friendly warning!!

*Tim Allen watches in silence as Steel takes one more look at Mike Hill's dressing room before walking away*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 20:43

*The 6CW locker room is quiet and deserted until the camera picks up a familiar face sat alone, looking angry and dispondent as the crowd descend into loud boos. Cameron Faith is sat on the wooden bench in the locker room, wearing his training gear and sweat dripping from his head onto the floor below. The camera approaches him as he looks into it with a look of disgust and repugnance. He then goes to speak.*

Faith: I have had to answer question after question in recent months and weeks about my reputation and legacy... and each time, the same answer keeps coming up and up to the point im sick of answering all the questions. Cameron Faith is the man. Always has been the man, it doesn't matter that I lost the UK title... what matters is the fact that I'm still here and continuing to be a threat to those aroud me.

Faith: Tonight, I'm not letting anyone continue to dampen my desire and ambition. Especially Adamson and Steel. Adamson and Steel can act best friends all the wan't but I'm not letting those fools degrade me.
Tonight, Cameron Faith shows the world why I'm that damn impressive and my legacy should never be questioned.

*Faith stands up and shakes his head as he leaves for the exit, preparing for his match as the crowd ferociously boo.*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 20:44

*The scene opens up with Charlotte Grey backstage looking solemnly at a piece of paper in her hand
CG: Ladies and Gentleman, as you are all aware Gazzy D was scheduled to appear tonight following the recommendation to Monster Energy, our new owners that he be made permanent General Manager. However, in the last few minutes I have received a statement advising that due to ongoing health Concerns this appearance has been cancelled.

Now before I continue please let me take a moment to remind everyone of the shocking scenes that ended last week’s Anarchy. Please note that these scenes may prove disturbing to our younger viewers.

Last time on 6CW Anarchy wrote:

HE: Reilly setting up for the craicdown...

HA: What the hell?!

HE: Look at the screen.

HA: What is going on here?!

HE: Who is that?!

HA: My god, I know who that is, somebody get help back there! Somebody get security!
Dicey Reilly turns around as the noise of laughter is heard and the titantron begins to flicker, soon a video stream kicks in. There is man slumped against the wall backstage, clearly unconscious with blood pouring from his face.

A few moments later, a pair of boots are seen reining in down on the face of the man. As the camera zooms in, it becomes evident that the man being beat down is the guest general manager of 6CW, Gazzy D.

HA: It's Gazzy D, he is being brutalised, battered and beat-down backstage by two mystery assailants!

HE: Who the hell is it doing the beat-down Harold?!

One of the men steps out of picture, before grabbing a steel chair and smashing it down into Gazzy D while the other continues to boot away. The camera pans out and it shows Crime Lord and Cameron Faith alongside each other, Crime Lord with the chair in hand, as they smirk down at the wrecked body of Gazzy D.
HA: Crime Lord and Faith, what the hell are they doing?! Who the hell do they think they are doing that to Gazzy D, not just because he's a legend of 6CW, he's there god damn boss?!

Dicey Reilly and Adamson are watching on in shock for a few moments, as it's revealed that it's Crime Lord and Faith beating down on Gazzy, Reilly rolls out of the ring. Adamson throws him a steel chair and grabs one for himself as the two bolt up the ramp to the backstage area.

*The scene returns to Charlotte Grey who stands silent for a few moments*

CG: Following that brutal attack by Crime Lord & Cameron Faith and the resultant injuries Gazzy D was taken to the nearest medical facility where he has spent the last 10 days.
I am happy to report that thanks to the fantastic efforts of the medical professional both at the local Hospital and the local hospital Gazzy D has now been released and is at home recuperating.

Sadly for him, as I know he was looking forward to being here tonight and for you all, the doctors have advised that Gazzy must remain at home until his injuries have healed in full.

*Charlotte pause for a second as she reads the statement in her hand*

CG: Gazzy D has however taken time to say that he is overwhelmed by the number of letters he has received not only wishing him well in the recovery of his injuries but also the congratulations on becoming 6CWs General Manager.

Gazzy goes on to say it’s that type of support the 6CW universe are famous for and it’s that support that means despite everything he has been through over the last 2 weeks he never questioned his decision to accept the new owners offer to become General Manager.

Finally Gazzy has stated that as soon as the doctors clear him he will be back and he hopes to see you all there when he does.

*Charlotte folds the paper in her hand and the scene fades way to commercial*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 21:06

HA: Up next here on Anarchy, we have tag team action for you!

HE: Max Adamson finds himself teaming with Geoff Steel, who is on the opposite side of the ring to his former tag team partner Mike Hill.

HA: Hill pairs with his former 6WF rival Cameron Faith, who is perhaps now one of the most hated figures in 6CW after his brutal attack on Gazzy D last week.

HE: This match is a perfect example of just how quickly the landscape of 6CW can change.

"The Next Big Thing" blares out around the arena and the crowd begin to boo as Mike Hill as strolls out onto the stage, smiling to himself. Hill swaggers down the ramp, before climbing onto the ring apron. He springboards over the top rope into the ring and then waits as...

"Ain't no stopping me" roars out around the arena, the music plays for a minute before Cameron Faith marches out onto the stage. He stands in the middle of the stage for a few moments, arms raised above his head, taking in the boos before walking down to the ring. He slides in under the bottom rope and nods to Hill.

HA: I don't know what got into these two. Hill left Geoff Steel to fend for himself against Cassius Zhi and Marshall Murdoch, only two months after being tag team champions with him! And as for Faith, well where did that attack stem from?

HE: It was certainly unexpected Harold, that kind of thing simply doesn't happen to Gazzy D and you can tell by the reaction of some of the 6CW locker-room that Faith pay have a price to pay after that beatdown.

"Radioactive" roars out and the crowd cheer as gold and green pyros replace the red, white and blue fireworks. Adamson strolls out onto the stage, he acknowledges the fans with a nod of his head before walking down the ramp, slapping the fans hands. Adamson waits outside the ring.

"Last resort" kicks in and the crowd's cheering continues as Geoff Steel paces out onto the ramp, he marches down the ramp, tagging a few of the fans hands before sliding in under the bottom rope. The referee steps in between the two teams as tensions already look to be simmering over.

HA: The referee is going to have one hell of a job on his hands here, Adamson and Steel look like they want to tear the heads off the opposition.

HE: Maybe if Steel hadn't held Hill back and cost him matches, there would be no issues? Maybe if Adamson hadn't cheated to beat Faith, he wouldn't have attack Gazzy?

HA: I can't believe you're justifying that attack Henry.

HE: I'm not justifying it Harold, I'm just offering potential explanations for what happened.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, and it's Geoff Steel who starts off for his team. He motions to his former tag partner Mike Hill to take the fight to him, but Hill simply smiles back and steps to the outside.

HA: Hill throwing his partner under the bus a little bit there!

Faith walks forward to the middle of the ring and the crowd immediately erupt into cheers as Steel wastes no time in taking Faith off his feet with a big clothesline. Cameron Faith stumbles to his feet, Steel scoops him up onto his shoulders and plants him into the canvas with a Samoan Drop. He covers.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Steel gets to his feet and goes back onto the attack immediately, driving a series of knees down into the face. The former tag champion waits for Faith to rise before placing him into a side headlock. Faith counters with an Irish whip to the corner, sending Geoff Steel back first into the turnbuckles.

Cameron Faith comes sprinting towards Geoff Steel in the corner, going for a shining wizard. Steel manages to catch Faith in the air, he then walks forward and plants the former UK Champion down into the canvas with a sit-out powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

HE: It might not be Mike Hill but it seems that Geoff Steel is equally content working away his frustrations on Cameron Faith.

HA: Steel has known Gazzy D a long time, he won't have been impressed by the cowardly actions of Faith and Crime Lord although I'm sure he'd much prefer to be beating down Hill here.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Steel drags up Cameron Faith, he fires in a series of European Uppercuts that back Faith into the corner. He makes the tag to Max Adamson, the duo lift up Faith and then hit a double rebound suplex, bouncing Faith's legs off the top rope before dropping him down to the mat.

Geoff Steel exits the ring as Max Adamson runs the ropes and hits a big leaping elbow drop down into the chest. He covers.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Adamson gets to his feet and hauls the champion up by the head. Cameron Faith responds with a couple of lifting European Uppercuts into the chin. He then goes to throw Adamson into the ropes but the Australian uses his power to instead throw Cameron into the ropes. He rebounds to the centre of the ring, Adamson goes for a back body drop and connects. Faith staggers up and Adamson crunches a big boot into the skull, Faith falls to the mat and Max covers.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Max Adamson lifts up Faith in a front facelock but the former UK Champion counters with a jawbreaker. Adamson staggers back, Cameron Faith then throws huge punches into the chin. He drags Max away from the ropes and nails him with a DDT! Faith makes the cover.

Ref: 1..........2........Kick out!

Cameron Faith locks in an armbar hold on Max Adamson, the Australian gets up to his feet quickly and counters with a hip toss before applying an armbar hold of his own. Adamson drags Cameron to his feet and then throws him to the mat with an arm drag. Faith rolls up and runs towards Max, he crunches a knee into the gut before nailing a swinging neckbreaker. Max makes the cover again.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Adamson hauls up Faith and monkey flips him to the corner. Max sprints in going for a big splash but Faith dives out of the way. He hits a series of shoulders into the stomach, Max walks forward out of the corner and the former 6WF star connects with an enzaguri kick! Adamson falls in slow motion to the canvas as Faith covers.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

HA: Faith needs to take advantage of this opening, he's been dominated for long phases of this contest.

Faith slowly gets to his feet, Adamson is quickly up soon afterwards. Faith blocks a punch, and then fires off a series of knife-edge chops to the chest that again force Max back into the corner. Faith makes the tag to Mike Hill, before hitting a shining wizard on Max.

Hill climbs to the top rope, he flies off and plants Max head-first into the canvas with a leaping bulldog. The veteran hooks the leg.

Mike Hill gets up to his feet, he waits for Adamson to rise before nailing him with a pele kick. Max stumbles back, Hill sprints in and connects with a big dropkick that forces Max into the ropes. He rebounds back off the ropes, Hill grabs him by the waist and connects with a bridging belly to belly suplex.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Adamson forces the shoulder up, Hill goes to the ring apron and waits for Max to rise. He then springboards off and takes Max down with a hurracanrana. The tag is made to Faith, who climbs to the top rope and connects with a guillotine leg drop. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2............Kick out!

Cameron Faith stands over Max Adamson, waiting for him to rise. He then boots him in the stomach, before following that with a vicious kick to the face. Adamson's head jolts back, Faith quickly pulls him down into a backbreaker and then transitions through into a neckbreaker, completing the Ghetto Blaster. Cover.

HE: Faith and Hill totally dominant now.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

Adamson forces the shoulder up. Faith again tags in Mike Hill, who returns to the top rope. He dives off, connecting with the Mike Time! Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Hill gets up to his feet, and then again tags out. Cameron Faith steps into the ring, he lifts up Adamson and drops him with a suplex. Faith lifts up Max, nailing a 2nd suplex. He drags up Max, going for the third but this time Max frees himself from the hold and lands behind Faith.

He grabs the former UK Champion by the waist and nails a German suplex, Max follows that with another German suplex and then completes the trilogy, bridging over into the pin.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

Faith drives the shoulder up, and both men are down. They begin to stir, crawling to their respective corners. Faith is there first and gets the tag to Hill, he storms the ring and drags Max back to the centre.

He lifts up Adamson, but Max quickly hits Hill with an inverted atomic drop. Hill lurches forward, Adamson leaps into the air and plants him face-first into the mat with the Fa-Maxxer. Max stumbles back to the corner and the crowd rise in unison as Steel is tagged in.

HA: The moment they've all been waiting for!

Steel steps into the ring just as Hill stirs, he knocks his former tag partner down with a Lou Thesz Press and then pummels away on the head of Hill with huge punches.

Geoff Steel eventually rolls away, Hill staggers up and Steel knocks him down with a brogue kick. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Mike Hill forces the shoulder up. Geoff Steel lifts him to his feet, firing in a series of European Uppercuts that back Hill into the corner. Steel continues to wrap the European Uppercuts into the face, only stopping just before the referee's five count.

Steel steps back, allowing Hill to stumble forward. He then pops The Next Big Thing up into the air and delivers a Cesaro like European Uppercut on the way back down. He hooks the leg.

Geoff Steel drags up Hill and again goes for brawling as his best means of offence, firing in headbutts to a groggy and unresponsive Hill. He falls into the ropes, Steel switches tact hitting a series of vicious open-handed chops across the chest.

He eventually relents, launching Hill back across the ring. On the rebound, Steel levels him with a discus clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2..................Kick out!

Hill drives the shoulder up. Geoff Steel hauls him up, hitting a suplex. He lifts up Mike Hill, setting up for the Blade Cutter when Cameron Faith steps through the ropes into the ring.

Steel pushes Hill back down to the mat as he looks to go deal with Faith, but he is beating to the punch by Max Adamson, who sprints across the ring and forces Faith into the ropes with a series of punches.

Faith falls into the ropes, Max then runs and sends both of them flying over the top rope with a huge clothesline. Steel smiles down to Max who clutches at the back of his head but grins...

HE: ROLL UP!

HA: HILL'S GOT THE TRUNKS TOO!

Ref: 1.......................2...................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Damn it, Hill steals a win! Hill cheats his way to victory.

HE: That Harold, is what I believe they call, standard Mike Hill!

HA: The coward's way out yet again for Hill, not willing to have a fair fight, as Geoff Steel was clearly getting the better of his former tag partner.

Hill gets to his feet, his arms aloft in victory but his celebrations are cut short, much to the delight of the crowd.

HA: Geoff Steel clearly not happy!

HE: Now who's the coward Harold? Steel just blindsided Hill!

Geoff Steel, clearly enraged by the loss and the referee's failure to notice Hill holding the trunks, takes down his former tag team partner with a double axe handle to the back of the head.

Hill falls to the mat, Steel lifts him up to his feet...

HA: And now the Blade Cutter! Geoff Steel has really cemented the fact that this partnership is well and truly finished.

HE: Maybe so Harold, but it's his old partner who comes away with the win, not him despite the sneak attack after the match.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 21:08

Backstage the camera catches up with Charles Kramer who is talking loudly on his phone

CK: No I don't think YOU understand, my client is your biggest asset and if you continue to underuse him then we will have no choice....

Kramer smiles at the response CK: A threat?

You should know me well enough by now to know I don't make idle threats. Let's call this a friendly observation that could escalate quickly if corrective action isn't taken as a matter of urgency

Kramer nods his head CK: My client would be pleased to hear you talking about him in such positive terms but words only take us so far, soon you need to start repaying him, us, for the success he brings this company

He has put 6CW on the global map, turnover and profit improvements can be put down to him and him alone, he is a one man money printing machine and for too long his achievements, the success and benefits he has reaped for this company have gone on unrecognised

Kramer pauses for a second carefully selecting his next few words

CK: I don't think you realise how lucky you are too have him, there are a lot of companies out there that would pay a lot of money to have my clients name attached to theirs

But for my client HONOUR and COMMITMENT mean a lot but that needs to be repaid otherwise even the truest heart can become disillusioned

Kramer nods as he listens

CK: I am pleased we had this talk. I'm glad we were able to talk like adults about a situation that we all want resolved swiftly

Yes.... Indeed..... Of course

No.... Thank you

Kramer hangs up the phone and talks to somebody out of shot

CK: And that's why you get me to do your negotiating...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 21:08

The tron cuts to backstage, a video image split into three showing Engel, Cerberus and Mike Masters walking the corridors of the 6CW arena

HA: Folks up next, these three unlikely allies take on the unstoppable monster that is Joshua, Now Henry, you have spent some time in there company, what would you say is there mindset going into this match.

HE: Unhinged Harold, but certainly focussed on the task at hand, personally however I think Engel is more concerned about when he gets his next shot at Reborn than what happens tonight.

HA: Thats interesting to note. Engel has almost become obsessed with his arch rival Robin Reborn, and what its going to take to defeat him. We have seen in recent weeks that he has changed his wrestling style to a more visceral unpredictable style, and it seems to be working.

HE: Lets talk about a guy that does not need to change his style. Big bad Cerberus. I mean his recent title defences have honestly truly shown that he has much much more in the tank than just a big old brute.

As the video continues, the images join into one as the three meet in the Harambe Monsoon position

MM: This is it guys, our shot at taking out Joshua once and for all...

EH: What gives us the right? Who told us we were to be the ones holding the axe? Does HE really really matter? He is nothing, nobody, this match is just an exercise in wasting my god damn time, on god damn nothings and nobodys whilst Reborn prances around like he runs the show...

Cerberus interrupts with a cough as he steps forward

C: You had your chance at gold Engel, you failed as always. Stick to being a talking eulogy and forget your shot at stardom. Focus on this fraud we have in front of us...

Engel, slightly upset by Cerberus' comments, intervenes

EH: COME...ON...REALLY? Even YOU, can't see this is a waste of our time? Mr TV Champion...at least your in the position you deserve...but me...I am on to bigger things than this puppet guy...

C: Engel, once this match is over I am going to enjoy crushing your wind pipe.

Masters jumps between the pair as they menacingly stare each other in the face

MM: Lets just get this over with eh? Then you pair can have your twilight sonata or whatever the hell THIS relationship is...

The camera fades as Cerberus and Engel nod reluctantly

EH +C: FINE!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 21:09

Match Three
Joshua vs Cerberus/Masters/Engel

As we head back to the arena the lights dim as a heartbeat rings around the First Direct Arena, the fans on the edge of their seat as Joshua walks out on to the stage, his eyes locked on the ring

HA: That heart beat normally sends chills through the bodies of all who hear it but tonight it for a completely different reason...tonight these people know that they are watching not only a different Joshua but they are watching him take on a challenge that maybe even he can't deal with on his own...

HE: Joshua has done it all, he's a record breaking champion but tonight might be too much.

The crowd watches on as Joshua calmly walks down to the ring, the lights pulsating to the speed of the heart beat. The fans almost getting behind Joshua as he takes his place in the middle of the ring, his eyes locking on the stage as he awaits his opponents

HA: I guess we're about to find out just how far he'll go as he takes on a challenge that he asked for...a three on one match against the newly formed team of Engel, Cerberus and Mike Masters...three men who are deadly enough on their own!

HE: 100% true! In that team you have the TV Champion...a former World Champion and on top of that Engel...a man who has shown that sometimes pushing himself past the limits is more important than any victory...I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy!

HA: The fans here tonight, who have spent most of his career booing him are showing Joshua a sign of respect, clapping his entrance as they know just how wrong this might go...

The reaction changes as Time Is Running Out by Muse begins to play and Engel walks out on to the stage, twitching as he does...a sick smile covering his face as both Masters and Cerberus flank him. The three pause on the stage for a moment and all lock eyes on Joshua who remains unmoved

HA: The unholy trinity...ready to continue their destruction of Joshua, pushing him further than any one man ever could. There have been times I thought Joshua was unbreakable but there must come a point where the numbers add up and it all comes to an end...I cannot believe Gazzy D has allowed this match to happen

HE: I don't think he had a choice, Joshua isn't a man who takes no for an answer and I feel like this would have happened with or without Gazzy's permission.

The team of Engel, Cerberus and Masters reach the ring and all climb on to the apron taking their place in the corner before Cerberus steps over the top rope, moving towards the middle of the ring where Joshua is stood waiting.

HA: The time is over, right or wrong this match is going to happen...

HE: Starting with a bang...a former Xtreme Champion in the form of Cerberus and Joshua the man who was part of the first ever and most famous Let Them Fight match that ended in a chamber of horrors match...this could get ugly fast

Joshua and Cerberus remain unmoved in the ring, staring at each other with Joshua tilting his head to the left and then the ring almost assessing his opponent. As the two huge superstars stare each other down Engel begins to pace back and forth on the apron, moving all the way to the other turnbuckle causing the ref to walk over to him, ordering him back to his corner but as the ref is distracted Masters is able to jump in to the ring and hit a flying forearm that staggers Joshua back. Cerberus wastes no time joining in and begins to land Kane style throat thrusts as the two men back Joshua up in to the turnbuckle.

HA: They're not even trying to hide it...they're using the numbers to their advantage!

HE: it's the smart thing to do...and look at that freak Engel, he's loving it!

Engel remains on the apron laughing at what he see's but his laughter is quickly cut off as Joshua is able to land a headbutt to Cerberus that sends him stumbling back before he catches an attempted Superkick from Masters

HA: GO TO HELL!

HE: NO! The numbers game once again taking over early in this match

The fans boo as the replay shows Joshua pulling Masters in to the chokeslam but as he lifts Masters in to the air Cerberus is back in with a kick to the gut that forces Joshua to let Masters get away safely, the ref quickly orders Masters out of the ring as Cerberus continues to land kicks to the gut before throwing Joshua across the ring in to the corner of his team

HA: Joshua is going to have to fight back before this gets too much!

HE: Well that's a good start!

As Joshua hits the corner he's able to hit a back elbow taking Engel off the apron and as Cerberus charges in he hits a big boot that sends Cerberus back towards the middle of the ring, Masters attempts to get an arm around the throat of Joshua but the bigger man is able to snapmare Masters over the top rope in to the midle of the ring with a huge bump

HA: Joshua is doing the impossible!

HE: You were saying?!

The crowd boo like crazy as Joshua attempts to go after Cerberus but is taken out from behind as Engel dives off the top rope hitting a huge shoulder block, taking both men down to the ground. Cerberus, Engel and Masters back away to the ropes and stand to watch Joshua struggle to his feet. As he stands he beckons them on once more

HA: This one is out of hand...it's over!

HE: Someone needs to tell Joshua…the animal is smiling!

*Suddenly the lights flash in a split second on and off. And then again as Joshua cracks his neck and takes a step forward

HA: Nothing good ever happens when the lights go out
HE: I don’t think Engel and co. are done…

*The lights flash again, stutter and then go out.

*A whispered voice echoes around the arena

“LET. THEM. FIIIIIIIGHT”

*Sirens start to blare out and then the opening bars of Bonfire play as the crowd pop and the lights come back on

HA: OJORE! PLAGUE! BESIDE JOSHUA

HE: THESE MEN NEARLY KILLED EACH OTHER, IS THIS ONE LAST ENGEL PLOY?

*As Joshua turns to stare at the two men beside him, Plague laughs and Ojore sprints forward

HA: BLOOD FEUDS BUILD WEIRD ALLIES!

HE: RUN! RUN, ENGEL, RUN!

*Engel, Cerberus and Masters go straight at the onrushing Ojore, Plague and Joshua

HE: I can’t remember who hates who anymore!

*Fists rain down on either side before Enforcer rushes onto the stage, and security fly down the ramp and into the ring. As they separate the men, Enforcer lifts a microphone to his mouth

E: They always wanted to fight…and I say we let them

*The crowd pop

E: Beachfront Brawl…Engel Harlequin, Cerberus, Mike Masters vs Joshua, Ojore and Edward Plague.

HA: THAT’S AN EVEN FIGHT

HE: HE’S LETTING THE INMATES RUN THE ASYLUM

E: And let’s make it XTREME!

*The crowd explode with excitement and the corners of Joshua’s lips twitch as he almost breaks into a real smile. As the men scream at each other from across security guards we cut to adverts

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*The scene changes rapidly to the backstage area where O'callaghan is sat on a pile of technical equipment in a black carrier. The crowd are mixed, with a growing vocal support for O'Callaghan, who smirks as he intently looks at his UK championship which is resting in his hands, gazing into it, O'Callaghan rubs it clean and continues to eyeball it. Suddenly Timothy Allen stumbles into shot, in a traditional 6CW suit, red tie and black suit. Allen approaches sheepishly before O'Callaghan shoots up and looks at the roving reporter dead square in the eye.*

O'Callaghan: What... What in the hell do you want?! I have a match tonight... I need to keep my focus. You don't realise how focused I need to be!

TA: This won't take a few seconds...

O'Callaghan: Yeah, you're right. This won't take a few seconds... and neither will the match tonight against McManus. A so called proclaimer to my throne... The legend of McManus is a myth. But tonight, O'Callaghan's legend rises even more.

O'Callaghan: Unlike McManus, I walk alone in any walk of light, not just professional wrestler. I don't need support. I don't need alligences and I sure as hell don't need a seven foot giant in my corner. I don't need extra back up to prove that I'm going to be the best in this business. I only need me. This UK title represents my ascension to the very top... Now out of my way, idiot!

*O'callaghan walks away from Allen as the scene fades away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

We go backstage to Jack Hurst and Brandon Perez’ locker room. The crowd wolf whistle as Kelsey is shown in nothing but a small towel wrapped around her, talking to Perez who hyperactively paces the room.

Kelsey : What’s wrong baby? You’re working up a sweat.

Perez : Babe I am strategemising like you wouldn’t believe. We have got to get this right tonight. I mean, we got to go out in style tonight, delicious!

Kelsey looks momentarily impressed, nodding at Perez as she plays with a loose strand of hair.

Kelsey : It is a big opportunity… Perfect Execution. You guys nail this and…

Perez : Babe.. please… I’m not talking about Perfect Execution. That one is already in the fanny pack. I’m talking about planning our big night of celebration out on the town of Leeds… I’ve had people tweeting me all week telling me this place is off the hook with them itty bitty, nubilicious, fresher types right now, all out to get themselves a real education… you know what I’m saying?

So you’re damn right I’m getting a sweat on… pass me that towel would you babe?

Perez cheekily points at the towel wrapped around Kelsey. She giggles and seductively pretends to start peeling it off when Jack Hurst walks in. He looks at Kelsey playfully pretending to disrobe and rolls his eyes.

Hurst : Ever heard the expression work hard, play hard? Maybe you should focus on our plans for tonight….

Perez : That’s exactly what I was doing, Hombre Humbug…

Hurst : … for the match obviously. We can celebrate once we’ve actually won. For instance, have either of you even given a second’s thought to how we are going to negate the Miss Jessica threat out there tonight?

Kelsey : I suppose…

Perez slinks up next to Kelsey and puts an arm around her waist drawing her near

Perez : No need to waste time on that. Jessica’s got nothing on you babe.

Kelsey giggles and playfully pushes Perez away as Hurst looks evermore impatient. He sighs in exasperation at Perez then clicks his fingers, beckoning Kelsey to follow.

Hurst : Come on – we need to talk, away from any distractions.

Hurst makes his way to the door but Kelsey just screws her face up at him

Kelsey : Uh… hello. I’m not going to go out there in THIS am I?

Perez strokes his chin with a cheeky grin

Perez : I told you, I’ll take that towel for you.

Hurst impatiently grabs Kelsey’s clothes from a bench and puts them in her hands, nodding his head towards a cubicle. Perez playfully slaps her bottom as she skips towards it.

Perez : Yeah chop, chop missus.

As Kelsey closes the cubicle and the towel can be seen dropping in the gap underneath the door, Perez licks his lips and subconsciously gyrates, as Hurst takes out his phone and sits on the bench facing away from Perez’ antics.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 21:35

HA: Singles action next here on Anarchy, with arguably the most in-form wrestler in 6CW involved.

HE: O'Callaghan has been on one hell of a run since Night of Glory, capturing the UK Title from Cameron Faith at Aftermath and then defeating him two weeks later in a rematch, both times making Faith tap out.

HA: And last time out, he was just moments away from beating former world champion Liam Wood, until he grabbed the tights and stole a win.

HE: But it certainly won't be easy for O'Callaghan here tonight, as he finds himself up against James McManus, who has been rejuvenated since the return of The Fanatic to his side.

The opening bars of 'Sad But True' play. The hooded figure of James McManus appears on stage. He carefully throws his hood back and walks past the crowd, flanked by the intimidating figure of The Fanatic. McManus climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring, with Fanatic pacing around the outside.

HA: These two were incredibly impressive last time out as a team, disposing of the former tag team champions Geoff Steel and Mike Hill with relative ease.

HE: McManus seems to have far more confidence with The Fanatic alongside him, which is perhaps why he has joined McManus out here tonight despite it being a singles contest.

'Run this town' hits as the lights in the arena go dark. The boos of the crowd grow in volume as O'Callaghan appears on the stage illuminated by the strobe lighting before cockily striding down to the ring. He steps into the ring and removes the UK Title from around his waist, holding it aloft as he glares across at McManus.

HA: We all knew that O'Callaghan had potential but he has really realized that over the last month, starting with that incredible win in Glasgow.

HE: I'm interested to see how O'Callaghan copes tonight, McManus is one of 6CW's most gifted technical wrestlers, one of very few who might be able to match O'Callaghan.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

James McManus and O'Callaghan circle the ring, eventually they lock up. McManus quickly places O'Callaghan into a side headlock, but O'Callaghan transitions around into a hammerlock hold. McManus turns and swivels on the spot, eventually freeing himself and going for a hip toss.

O'Callaghan blocks that move, and then counters with a hip toss of his own. McManus rolls to his feet, O'Callaghan goes for a clothesline but McManus ducks underneath it and then pulls O'Callaghan down to the mat with a backslide pin.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

The UK Champion drives the shoulder up off the canvas, James McManus locks in a sleeper hold but O'Callaghan fights up to his feet, taking McManus down to the canvas with a snapmare. O'Callaghan then bounces off the ropes, leaping over McManus to hit a neck snap. O'Callaghan runs off the adjacent ropes, McManus sits up and O'Callaghan cracks him in the face with a leaping dropkick. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

HA: A very even start to this match-up, both men showing off their technical wrestling capabilities early on.

O'Callaghan locks in a seated rear chinlock on McManus, but the former 6WF man is briskly up to his feet. He counters with a couple of elbows up into the stomach of the UK Champion, McManus then uses the bit of free space he's created to take down O'Callaghan with another arm drag. O'Callaghan rolls up and walks straight into a boot to the gut. McManus follows that with a snap suplex, bridging into the pin.

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

James McManus gets to his feet, he stomps down on the right arm of O'Callaghan and then synchs in an armbar hold. He drags up the UK Champion, and then taking him down with a short-arm clothesline. O'Callaghan stumbles up and McManus takes him down with a second clothesline. O'Callaghan rises for the third time and McManus hits a spinebuster, he then covers.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

O'Callaghan forces the shoulder up off the canvas, McManus gets to his feet and then drops a couple of hard knees down into the face. He gets to his feet, running the ropes and this time delivering a leaping knee to the face.

HE: McManus perhaps realising it isn't wise to try and out-wrestle O'Callaghan.

James McManus then waits for O'Callaghan to rise, he drives a knee up into the stomach and then drives him into the mat with a powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

There's another kick out from the UK Champion. James McManus hauls up O'Callaghan, slinging him over his shoulders and delivering a running powerslam, he dives down into the cover once more.

HA: This would be a huge win for McManus if he could get one over on O'Callaghan, considering the form he's in.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

James McManus immediately heads to the top rope, waiting for O'Callaghan to rise. He then dives off, going for a crossbody...

HE: O'Callaghan rolls through!

McManus powers the shoulder up, he rises to his feet but is quickly taken back down by a vicious big boot from O'Callaghan. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

O'Callaghan slows the pace of the match down, locking in a seated full nelson hold on McManus. With the submission hold still locked in, O'Callaghan also drives a couple of knees up into the back. The UK Champion eventually brings McManus to his feet, where he then connects with a Dragon Suplex, bridging into the pin.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

McManus drives the shoulder up, O'Callaghan gets to his feet and bounces off the ropes, crashing a vicious running boot into the back of McManus. He then locks in a sleeper hold, dragging McManus to his feet. O'Callaghan hits an inverted backbreaker, before running the ropes and nailing a bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

O'Callaghan applies an armbar, he follows that up with a series of elbow drops down into the face of James McManus. He drags him to a vertical base, throwing McManus into the ropes and nails a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on the rebound. Cover.

HA: O'Callaghan clearly targetting the back, in turn setting up for his sharpshooter finisher.

Ref: 1......................2..................Kick out!

McManus kicks out. O'Callaghan in fact goes for a Boston Crab rather than the Sharpshooter but McManus manages to boot O'Callaghan away. He runs back in as McManus gets to his feet, going for a sunset flip but McManus rolls all the way through and takes down O'Callaghan with a vicious knee trembler! Cover.

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

O'Callaghan forces the shoulder up. McManus hits him with a series of elbows to the face, he then pulls O'Callaghan up from the floor and connects with the River Wensum Plunge. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

McManus drags up O'Callaghan, he sets up for the Tombstone Piledriver but O'Callaghan drops down the back. He rolls up McManus.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

McManus kicks out but O'Callaghan quickly grabs him by the waist from the mat, dragging him towards the corner and nailing a German suplex into the turnbuckles. O'Callaghan drags McManus slightly away from the corner, before climbing to the top rope and nails an elbow drop. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...................Kick out!

O'Callaghan drags McManus to his feet and towards the ropes, hitting a drop toe hold. McManus rests on the 2nd rope, O'Callaghan runs the ropes and nails a 619. McManus falls to the canvas, O'Callaghan is about to step into the ring.

HA: For the first time in the match, here comes The Fanatic!

With the ref checking on McManus, The Fanatic grabs a hold of the boot of O'Callaghan. He keeps a hold of O'Callaghan until the referee turns back around. The UK Champion protests with the ref momentarily, he springboards onto the top rope but McManus is up and he manages to run and leap into the ropes.

HE: A pivotal distraction from The Fanatic!

HA: He forced O'Callaghan into a change of tactic, having to go high risk with the springboard move and it didn't pay off.

This causes O'Callaghan to crotch himself on the top rope, McManus quickly puts the UK Champ onto his shoulders...

HE: TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!

Ref: 1............................2.......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And there we have it!

HE: A huge win for James Mcmanus here this evening, a pinfall win over UK Champion O'Callaghan.

HA: Only thanks to The Fanatic's distraction.

HE: That is proving what a great understanding they have, it shows they will be a huge threat in the tag team division.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 21:37

*The show cuts backstage from the main action as the crowd wolf whistle and boo in unison as the attractive and curvy figure of Miss Jessica greets the 6CW world. She is wearing a black business skirt at around knee level and a white blouse top. She is staring at her white Iphone in disgust as it bleeps simultaneously. Lex Hart and Perfect Jack then walk into shot as the crowd now boo loudly. Lex and Jack are wearing matching pink hoodies and black training shorts. Jessica rubs her head in disbelief as Lex and Jack look on intrigue.*

Miss Jessica: Eurghhhh! can you believe this filth!

*Jessica shoves the phone into Jack and Lex's face. They Suddenly look gobsmacked and then burst into laughter as Jessica looks seriously before speaking again.*
Miss Jessica: It's not funny! He keeps sending me nudes, messages, pictures of his phallus and all sorts! this animal needs putting down. Like right now, He needs to go back to making movies... speaking of which Lex, have you still got a copy of ermm... what we did?

*Lex smirks and shakes his head as the crowd cheer and laugh out loud as Jack shakes his head, rubbing his jaw. *

LH: How could I forget? but that's irrelevant tonight Jess, this team needs to be ready for tonight which we truly are... That I have no doubt about. Especially facing off against these jokers. I'm already thinking about the sun, the beach and the tanning beds in Dubai. Bring on Beachfront Brawl!

PJ: Brandon and Jack have been pushing their luck for weeks now... And Brandon sending that... that, filth to you Jessica! that's hardly perfect behavouir. Thankfully, Lex and I are perfect and that will be the deciding factor tonight. No more jokes, No more laughs... it's serious. Tonight, Lex and I are going to fill our boots.
Miss Jessica: Well, whatever guys, all you need to do is put these jokers to bed and think of the big prize at the end of the day. You have done this before, and you can do this again. Nothing but perfect for my boys...

*Jessica winks at both of the fella's as they bump knuckles and smile before the scene fades away and the crowd boo.*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 22:38

HA: It's time for some more tag team action now here on Anarchy!

HE: Not just any tag team action Harold, we've got the tag team champions in action!

HA: Perfect Execution claimed these titles at Night of Glory and certainly haven't looked back since that moment, they really are back to their best!

HE: It's going to be one tough challenge for Perez and Hurst this evening, that's for sure.

The lights in the arena turn to a soft pink colour as Smooth by Santana begins to play through the speakers. Perez swaggers out confidently on to the stage. He stands in the middle, hands on his hips for a few moments before continuing that swagger down to the ring. He waits at the bottom of the stage as "Prince Charming" blazes out through the speakers as the crowd give a polite cheer as Jack Hurst strolls forward through the curtain and onto the stage. He bows and then walks down to the ring, tagging the fans hands as they offer them. Hurst slaps hands with Perez and they simultaneously roll into the ring.

HE: This has been a real rough couple of weeks for these two, it was Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade two weeks ago, tonight it is the tag team champions!

HA: But just imagine what a win would do for them Henry.

HE: Let's be realistic here Harold, they got beat from pillar to post two weeks ago and now they're going to beat the greatest team in 6CW history? Not happening.

"I am perfection" blazes out around the arena and that quickly mixes into "Be Myself" as the 6CW Tag Team Champions Perfect Execution strut out onto the stage. Lex Hart and Perfect Jack stand alongside each other at the top of the ramp, holding their title belts aloft arrogantly and continuing to do so as they walk down the ramp to the ring. They step into the ring and smirk across at their opposition.

HA: These two are exuding confidence here this evening, in fact I'd probably say they seem a bit over-confident.

HE: Don't be so damn stupid. These guys are pro's, they will get the job done even if they feel their opponents are beneath them.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Perfect Jack and Hurst lock-up in the middle of the ring. Perfect Jack drives a knee up into the stomach of Hurst, he lurches forward and PJ then piles down on the back of Hurst with a series of clubbing blows. He falls to the canvas, and Perfect Jack synchs in a front facelock on Hurst, before driving a number of knees down into the top of the head.

Hurst fights up to a vertical base, and spins out of the front facelock into a hammerlock hold. Perfect Jack counters with a snapmare takedown, followed by a vicious kick into the back. The Perfect execution man then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a neck snap. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1……………..2………..Kick out!

Perfect Jack stomps away on the back of Hurst, following that with elbow drops, and finally a running, leaping knee down into the back. Perfect Jack allows Hurst up to his feet, and then grabs him by the waist, hitting a German suplex and bridging over into the pin. He hooks the leg.

HA: Strong start from Perfect Jack, and now the first tag of the evening.

Lex Hart is tagged in by Perfect Jack. They lift up Hurst, whipping him out across the ring. Perfect Jack hits a back body drop and Hart leaps into the air, nailing a codebreaker on the former Red Arrow Jack Hurst. Lex hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Hurst forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Lex Hart locks in an armbar hold, dragging Jack Hurst to his feet slowly before hitting an arm drag. Hurst rolls to his feet, Lex hits him with an inverted atomic drop and then runs off the ropes, connecting with a spinning heel kick. Jack Hurst sits up, and Hart runs in, hitting a dropkick to the face. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Lex Hart drags up Jack Hurst, firing in a series of knife-edge chops up into the chest. Hurst falls back into the corner, Hart then makes the tag to Perfect Jack. Hart nails a running knee to the head, which Perfect Jack follows up with a dropkick of his own. Hurst falls forward, Perfect Execution nail a double brainbuster before Hart leaves the ring. PJ covers.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

HE: Perfect Execution totally dominant, as I expected.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Perfect Jack and Hurst lock-up in the middle of the ring. Perfect Jack drives a knee up into the stomach of Hurst, he lurches forward and PJ then piles down on the back of Hurst with a series of clubbing blows. He falls to the canvas, and Perfect Jack synchs in a front facelock on Hurst, before driving a number of knees down into the top of the head.

Hurst fights up to a vertical base, and spins out of the front facelock into a hammerlock hold. Perfect Jack counters with a snapmare takedown, followed by a vicious kick into the back. The Perfect execution man then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a neck snap. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1……………..2………..Kick out!

Perfect Jack stomps away on the back of Hurst, following that with elbow drops, and finally a running, leaping knee down into the back. Perfect Jack allows Hurst up to his feet, and then grabs him by the waist, hitting a German suplex and bridging over into the pin. He hooks the leg.

HA: Hurst really needs an escape, and a tag, here.

Ref: 1………………….2……………Kick out!

Hurst is allowed to his feet by Perfect Jack, who steps towards Hurst cockily. Hurst tries to catch the former world champion off guard with a boot to the gut, but Perfect Jack grabs it. He smirks only for Hurst to level him with an enzaguri kick and Jack falls down to one knee.

HE: Here's an opening for Hurst!

The former tag champ slows gets to his feet, he bounces off the ropes and greets Perfect Jack with a running side knee. He goes into the cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Jack Hurst synchs in a sleeper hold on Perfect Jack, finally looking to slow the pace of the match down. He hits a couple of elbows to the back of the head, as PJ slowly fights up to a vertical base. PJ spins his way out of the sleeper hold, only for Hurst to drive a boot up into the stomach. He then lifts Perfect Jack into the air, holding him in a suplex position before turning that move into a body slam. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

PJ kicks out, Hurst shuffles to the corner and manages to make the tag to Brandon Perez. He storms the ring, and sends Hart flying off the apron with a big forearm smash. Perez sprints out of the corner, knocking Perfect Jack down with a flying knee.

Jack stumbles to his feet and this time Perez takes him down with a spinning elbow smash. Cover.

Perez grabs Perfect Jack by the waist, dragging him to his feet and then firing in a series of knees to the back. He then throws Jack down to the mat with a German suplex. Jack rolls up unsteadily, throwing a wild clothesline that Perez easily ducks. He puts Perez into a side headlock before planting Perfect Jack with a bulldog.

The tag champion again rises to his feet, Perez grabs him and nails a tiger suplex, bridging over into the pin. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Brandon Perez allows Perfect Jack up to his feet, before snapmaring him down to the mat. He then fires in a series of roundhouse kicks to the chest and head, Perez then stops, swaying his hips on the spot before hitting a big kick to the head. Perez waits for Jack to stir before running the ropes and nailing a leaping double foot stomp to the back of the head. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2................Kick out!

Perfect Jack forces the shoulder up, Brandon Perez tags out to Jack Hurst. Perfect Jack gets the shoulder up. Hurst goes onto the attack, he begins driving stomps down into the head of Perfect Jack with increasing amounts of viciousness. The Perfect Execution man rolls to the corner, Hurst lifts him up and then fires in a number of shots to the body followed by a short-arm clothesline.

Jack Hurst throws Perfect Jack down to the mat by the head, and then climbs up to the top rope. Perfect Jack starts to stir, he rises to his feet and Hurst flies off taking him down with a big clothesline. He covers.

Jack Hurst drags Perfect Jack to a vertical base, where he fires off a series of right hands into the face of the former world champion. Perfect Jack falls into the ropes, Hurst looks into his right like a mirror before nonchalantly hitting PJ with a straight left-hand.

He stumbles away from the ropes, throwing a wild shot that Hurst easily ducks before connecting with a bridging belly to back suplex. He hooks the leg.

Hurst again tags out, bringing Perez back into the match-up. He climbs to the top rope, going for a double axe handle to the top of the head. Perfect Jack leaps up, nailing a spear in mid-air. Cover.

Ref: 1...........................2................Kick out!

Perfect Jack hauls up Brandon Perez by the waist, he goes for a German suplex but Perez spins out and goes for another roll up.

Ref: 1.......................2.................Kick out!

Jack powers the shoulder up, him and Perez rise simultaneously. Perez blocks a punch and then takes Jack down with a hip toss. He rolls up, Perez synchs him into an full nelson hold before dropping Jack with a Dragon suplex, bridging over into the pin.

Perez lifts up Jack, throwing him into the corner. Brandon Perez then sprints in, hitting a stinger splash. Jack slumps down, and Perez fires in a series of roundhouse kicks to the chest of Jack. Perez follows that up with a running dropkick to the head. He drags Jack away from the corner, before going up to the top rope...

HE: Diving headbutt!

HA: Into a very painful region of Jack's body!

Ref: 1.....................2.....................Kick out!

Brandon Perez hauls up Perfect Jack, he sets up for the Moustache Ride but Perfect Jack manages to counter with a head-scissors takedown. Both men crawl to their corners...

HE: DOUBLE TAG!

Lex Hart springboards off the top rope over an advancing Jack Hurst, he turns around and Hart plants him with a superkick. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Hart gets to his feet, he runs to the corner and sends Perez flying with a superkick. Lex spins around, Hurst rises and Lex takes him down with a leaping clothesline. Hurst rolls up and Hart plants him with a legsweep DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.......................2.................Kick out!

Jack Hurst forces the shoulder up. Lex hauls him to his feet, and then throws Jack Hurst down to the mat with a suplex. He keeps the hold applied, nailing a 2nd suplex. Hart then connects with the third and final suplex. Hart then runs the ropes, hitting a springboard moonsault. Cover.

HA: Lex Hart on fire!

HE: Jack Hurst is terrified.

HA: Shut up, you stupid idiot!

Lex Hart drags up Hurst, nailing a backbreaker. The tag champion walks to the corner, nailing a Triple Moonsault. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2......................Kick out!

Hurst again gets the shoulder up. Lex Hart stalks Hurst menacingly, waiting for him to rise...

HA: FLAT LINE!

HE: THE RKO CONNECTS!

Ref: 1...................................2.....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And it's all over here this evening!

HE: It's Perfect Execution who get the win, Lex Hart finishing off proceedings after a valiant effort from Jack Hurst and Brandon Perez.

HA: Perfect Execution building up a head of steam as Beachfront Brawl edges ever closer.

Perfect Jack rolls into the ring, he passes a tag team title to Lex Hart before holding aloft his own belt. They stand in the centre of the ring, holding the titles aloft...

HA: WHO THE HELL IS THIS?!

HE: TWO PEOPLE JUST ENTERED THE RING FROM THE CROWD...

HA: IT'S BLUE DRAGON AND LOGAN KINCADE! BLINDSIDE ATTACK ON PERFECT EXECUTION!

Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade simultaneously hit big boots to the back of Perfect Execution's head. Kincade picks up one of the tag team titles, Blue Dragon then applies a chicken-wing hold on Lex Hart. He hauls him to a vertical base and then pushes Hart into the path of Logan Kincade, who flattens Hart with a title shot to the head.

Kincade then picks up Perfect Jack, he fires in a series of European Uppercuts that back Perfect Jack into the path of Blue Dragon. He knees the Perfect Execution man in the stomach, and then delivers the death note down on Perfect Jack's title belt. Logan and Blue Dragon pick up the two title belts.

They hold them aloft for a few moments before draping them across Perfect Execution who are lay flat out on the canvas, Blue Dragon and Kincade nod to each other and smile maniacally before stepping out of the ring as Anarchy goes to a commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 22:38

*We join Liam Wood walking though the corridors of the First Direct arena as one half of his opponents for tonight Robin Reborn approaches with the 6CW Title resting across his shoulder. As the pair cross their shoulders brush, the 6CW Title pushing in to Wood's shoulder causing him to turn with a smirk on his face

LW: You better watch out Robin or the next time that title touches my shoulder it'll be staying there for good...

* Reborn stops in his tracks, turning to face Wood as the pair square up

RR: Keep dreaming Vipes, your boy has plans for the belt...

LW: Yeah, well just remember that deep down, that's all you are...a boy pretending to be a man and soon you'll be back to being nobody...you're just lucky that you have Michael holding your hand just like Jack Hurst did...without someone backing up your BS you're dead in the water...

* Wood goes to walk off but Reborn speaks, a smirk on his face

RR: You ougtha worry less about me, and more about your partner tonight...you gon’ be his b¡tch again now that he's back?

* Wood grits his teeth as he walks towards Reborn, his fist clenched only for security to stand between the pair

LW: I'm not anyone's b¡tch...

* Reborn's smile widens as he backs up

RR: Keep telling yourself that champ...maybe you'll might even believe it

*Reborn walks out of shot leaving Wood to push away security with a look of anger across his face

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 22:39

Harold Lloyd : I believe we can now go backstage where Charlotte Gray is standing by with one of 6CW’s ominously growing number of tormentors…

The footage cuts to a sparse looking corridor of the arena where Charlotte Gray is standing next to a cocksure Cassius Zhi who slowly rolls his neck and sips at a green tea as the 6CW reporter takes over the broadcast.

Charlotte : That’s right Harold, joining me now is Cassius Zhi, one of the attackers who took out Geoff Steel in a completely unprovoked attack at the beginning of the latest episode of Anarchy… (Zhi looks almost proud of himself)… the man who has waged a war of provocation and disruption against Dicey Reilly over the past few months… (Cassius nods in agreement)… and a man who, some are saying, is playing a pivotal role in something of an invasion that also claimed Gazzy D as its latest victim two weeks ago…

Cassius looks perturbed at the latter statement, looking down into his cup with his brow furrowed with confusion.

Charlotte : … what would your response be to those accusations Cassius?

Cassius look up from his cup and greets Charlotte’s enquiry with incredulity

Cassius : Who exactly is issuing these accusations, Charlotte Gray?

Charlotte busily takes out her phone and begins to scroll

Charlotte : It is all over Twitter and…

Cassius raises a hand to silence Charlotte and then delicately places it on hers, gently pushing the phone away

Cassius : And it would be so unlike Twitter to be full of armchair genii tracing tenuous causalities for purely sensationalist motives wouldn’t it? Miss Gray, I can assure you, just because Cameron Faith, Crime Lord and I have a shared lineage, does not mean I was in any way involved with their heinous, calculatingly opportunistic attack on Gazzy D.

Cassius tries to suppress a laugh that threatens to escape throughout his comment, and looks away from Charlotte and back to his tea as he finally succumbs to it.

Charlotte : So you DO condemn their actions?

Zhi looks back at her momentarily frustrated, then softens

Cassius : Charlotte, your innocence is charming, please don’t ever change. But you are naively positing that heinous, calculating and opportunistic are contemptible characteristics, which I really do not agree with. On the contrary, I find them quite admirable… I found it all rather entertaining.

Cassius laughs again to the obvious disgust of Charlotte

Cassius : Oh please don’t pretend to be something you’re not, Charlotte. Don’t be like those idiots on your smartphone, sheepishly following the crowd into some collectively curated inoffensive moral middle-ground with their hashtag PrayforGazzy, in some vain attempt to disguise the fact that each and every one of them is a morally reprehensible moron who would find it entertaining too if the shoe was on the other foot. Just like the morons in attendance at every single 6CW show, who hold up a pathetically fallible drunk like Dicey Reilly as their hero when there are far more worthy suitors right in front of their damn eyes… in fact, on their screen RIGHT NOW!

Cassius seethes back a slug of tea as he eyeballs the camera

Cassius : Hypocrisy is rife. And you can pretend it isn’t all you want but the truth is 6CW is a moral wasteland. Professional wrestling is a moral wasteland. A microcosm of this failed state of a nation. Where intelligence and honour are eschewed in favour of drunkenness and banter and low-culture superhero nonsense. But tell me this Charlotte…

Zhi turns his attention back to Charlotte with a sly grin

Cassius : … who would you really want your children looking up to as their role model? A pristine intellectual at his physical peak like me… or a paunchy, drunken mess like Dicey Reilly?

Cassius’ pupils dart around chaotically, locking with Charlotte’s as if searching for an immediate answer. At first Charlotte shies away but then seemingly plucks up the courage to respond

Charlotte : With all due respect… Cassius… (she gulps hesitantly)… I, like all 6CW fans, would choose Dicey Reilly.

Cassius closes his eyes and inhales deeply in disbelief. He pauses meditatively for a moment then opens them wide and exhales, finishes off the last of his tea then shakes his head and smiles forgivingly at Charlotte.

Cassius : Very well. As I said, Charlotte… don’t ever change. It’s wrong of me to try to force my opinions upon someone so pure. I shan’t take advantage of your susceptibility to influence like your twitter friends. Instead I’ll leave you to make up your own mind through experience.

Charlotte relaxes and looks to wrap up the interview, but Cassius puts a hand on her microphone.

Cassius : Actually…. why don’t we experience… what it’s like to be Dicey Reilly… right now?

Charlotte looks confused as Cassius reaches into the back of his orange pants and pulls out a full bottle of whiskey. He opens the top and runs the bottle under his nose, taking a sniff which clearly takes him aback. He looks at Charlotte and draws the bottle to his mouth, taking the tiniest of sips which once again knocks him back.

Cassius : ORRRGGH! In fairness, he is made of strong stuff isn’t he? Here…

Zhi passes the bottle to Charlotte, breaking into a childlike giggle, and she shrugs her shoulders and takes a sip, eliciting the same reaction as in Cassius.

Cassius (still laughing) : Imagine being like Dicey knocking all that back…

Charlotte giggles too and goes to pass the bottle back, but Zhi leaves her hanging. Suddenly he stops laughing and his expression instantaneously switches to one of utter seriousness

Cassius : I said… imagine being like Dicey… knocking all that back!

Charlotte is confused again

Charlotte : I um… I…. what?

Cassius (hushed) : Drink it!

Charlotte : What? NO! I can’t…

Cassius leans in towards Charlotte menacingly

Cassius : I said…. Drink it!

Charlotte worryingly looks around for support but finds none. She slowly raises the bottle to her lips and takes another small sip

Cassius : I SAID DRINK IT LIKE DICEY REILLY WOULD!

Zhi pushes the bottle upwards and forces Charlotte to drink more

Cameraman : Hey man that’s enough!

Cassius : DRINK IT LIKE YOUR INSPIRATIONAL LEADER!

Cassius is unrelenting, scowling at the cameraman and drowning Charlotte’s face in alcohol. She has to push herself away with such force that she falls back onto the floor, coughing and spluttering. Zhi takes a step towards Charlotte and standing over her he pours the rest of the bottle all over her.

Cameraman : Cassius…. Dude…

Cassius : HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LIVE LIKE YOUR ROLE MODEL HUH? HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DICEY REILLY?

Harold Lloyd : THIS IS SICK DAMN IT! THIS IS SICK! SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT CASSIUS ZHI… THIS IS TOO FAR!

Cassius : DO YOU STILL WANT YOUR KIDS TO BE LIKE DICEY REILLY?

Just as the bottle is emptied Cassius is barged into the wall by two 6CW security guards, sending the bottle skittling to the floor. One other furiously scrambles a shaken and sobbing Charlotte Gray away as Cassius fights them off, backing away in the opposite direction up the corridor. He rubs his jaw where he’s clearly taken a hit but laughs sadistically – his eyes wild with excitement as he shouts down the echoing corridor at no-one in particular.

Cassius : YOU’RE RIGHT 6CW… WHAT AN INSPIRATION DICEY REILLY IS! WHAT A ROLE MODEL! GOOD GOD I LOVE HIM!

Harold Lloyd : This is out of control folks. That poor girl. That maniac!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 22:39

Ha: Ove the last few weeks we've seen a rivalry building between some of the form 6WF guys taking issue with 6CW superstars, culminating last time out with future hall of famer gazzyD being viciously beaten down. Now tonight 6CW royalty, Dicey Reilly teams with Anthony Grace against Cassius Zhi and Marshall Murdoch

He: and you know me, I usually tend to side with the heel in matches, if anything because I know how much it winds you up, but not tonight. These former 6WF guys think they can come in to our house and and try and take over, well I don't think so!

'Papercut' begins to play as the crowd boo and Marshall walks out to the stage and kneels at the top of the ramp before punching the air. He cockily makes his way down to the ring ignoring the jeers of the crowd on his way

Ha: I hate to admit it but this guy is a talent, a very dangerous individual with titles not only back in 6WF but UFC as well.

He: I don't think we've seen the best of him in 6CW as yet, but no doubt we know he is capable of more than the flashes of brilliance we have seen thus far, and here comes his partner

'They Say' rings around the arena as a crimson red mist surrounds the stage and Cassisu Zhi slowly makes his way out to more jeers from the fans. He surveys the crowd from the stage before walking down to ringside and climbing inside

Ha: This is a man who referred to him and his fellow 6WF entourage as a non-discriminatory diseas spreading through the veins of 6CW and referred to his two opponents tonight as the weastest links likely to fall

He: Strong words, and I hope for his sake he can back those up here tonight. Dicey is one person you don't want to tick off

Ha: AND SPEAKING OF DICEY, LISTEN TO THIS NOISE!!!

'Born to Fight' blasts out of the speakers and Dicey makes his way out to a thunderous ovation

Ha: Dicey wasting no time here

Dicey marches straight down to the ring and slides inside. He makes a bee line for Cassius but the official gets in between them and forces the former 6WF guys to leave the ring as 'Amazing Grace' starts to play

Ha: Dicey looks fired up, we just need his partner now to get this one underway and Dicey can vent some anger

He: What this? Whats he doing out here?

The crowd boo as Kramer walks out to the stage microphone in hand

CK: Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Reilly. Due to recent events, I regret to inform you that my client, Hollywood A Lister Mr Anthony Grace, will not be competing here tonight. Mr Grace has taken the decision because of what he feels poor management of the company, and I must say I can hardly blame him. At this point Mr Grace has made the decision to boycott all television appearences until he is assured that the 6CW board of directors can sort this mess out that they find themselves in

The crowd boo loudly at the announcement of Kramer as wry smiles spread on the faces of Marshall and Cassius

CK: Once again Mr Reilly I apologise to be the bearer of bad news, as a result of my clients withdrawal from 6CW events I have been informed that tonights match will still go ahead as planned as a 2 vs 1 handicap match

Ha: You can hear what the fans think of that announcement, they don't like it, and who can blame them

He: Anthony Grace is a coward, that's all I'll say

Dicey invites Cassius and Marshall in to the ring, and the latter climbs inside as the official signals for the bell. Marshall goes to tie up but Dicey kicks him in the mid section and then knocks him down to the mat with an elbow to the back of the head

Marshall tries to get back to his feet but is set upon by a fired up Dicey who continuoulsy stomps him down. The official has to force him away and Dicey turns his attention to Cassius and drags him inside the ring. He whips him against the ropes and sends him flying through the air with a big back body drop.

He: The way Dicey is looking I don't think he needed Grace anyways

He truns his attentions back to Marshall who pulls himself up in the corner of the ring

Ha: What a running boot. He almost took Marshall's head off

Marshall staggers out of the corner into a sidewalk slam and Dicey hooks the leg

He gets his shoulder off the mat and Dicey goes back on the attack straight away grabbing Marshall by the head and raining down big right hands. Cassius tries to blindside him but Dicey is wise to it and Cassius ends up hitting his own partner with an elbow drop. He gets back to his feet and turns to face Dicey

ha: WHAT AN OVERHEAD BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX

Dicey picks Marshall up off the mat and whips him into the corner of the ring. He climbs up to the second rope and begins to punch away as the fans count along with each one and then finishes off with a headbutt

He drags Marshall out of the corner and knocks him to the mat with a short arm clothesline and then hooks the leg again

Marshall gets his shoulder off the mat again and again Dicey wastes no time in continuing his attack

Ha: Dicey not missing a beat here

He: he has to though, he is already at a disadvantage numbers wise, if he can keep the fight at his pace then he takes the oppositions advantage away

Dicey signals Marshall to get to his feet and stalks him as he does, he kicks him in the mid section

Ha: CRAICDOWN!!!

He: CASSIUS OUT OF NOWHERE!

The fans boo loudly as Cassius makes tha save dragging Dicey off the cover as the officials hand comes down for three. The official orders Cassius out of the ring as Dicey gets to his feet. Dicey starts shouting trash toward Cassius

Ha: MARSHALL, DESPERATION FROM BEHIND SENDS DICEY CRASHING IN TO THE OFFICIAL

The boos reach fever pitch as Marashall pushes Dicey from behind who bangs heads with the official sending them flying to the outside of the ring. Dicey gets up groggily as Cassius climbs inside the ring and begins to unload with a flurry of mixed kicks and chops. Dicey backs in to the corner and Cassius closes in

Ha: DICEY TURNS THE TABLES

The crowd start to cheer as Dicey grabs Cassius and throws him in the corner instead and then stomps him down in to the corner.....CRACK!!!

Ha: HEY!! THAT'S UNCALLED FOR

With Dicey attacking Cassius in the corner Marshall grabs a steel chair from ringside and wraps it across the back of Dicey. Dicey crumples to the floor and Marshall continues to batter away with several vicious chair shots

Cassius gets to his feet and he lifts Dicey up, he connects with several kicks to the side and legs and then follows up knocking Dicey down with a spinning heel kick as Marshall shouts instructions to him. He lifts Dicey up again and hold him in position....CRACK!!!

Ha: this is uncalled for, Dicey is bust open. We need another official out here now

He: This doesn't bode well for Dicey. Last time out we saw gazzy, a 6CW legend the victim of a sickening attack and now we're seeing Dicey suffer the same fate

The two former 6WF guys get together in the centre of the ring and discuss instructions leading to Cassius climbing to the top rope as Marshall drops Dicey with a DDT and then he wraps the leg of Dicey inside the steel chair

Ha: no way...come on, this is uncalled for. We need somebody out here to sort this out now

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 22:40

He: OH MY GOD!!!!!

Ha: IS IT? IT CAN'T BE!!! IT IS....GAZZY IS IN THE BUILDING

The crowd are going wild as gazzy makes his way out from backstage, he's flanked by Christy who is trying to talk him out of it but a heavily bandaged up gazzy pays no attention and climbs inside the ring

Marshall unwraps picks up the chair and invites gazzy to progress who needs no second invitation. He ducks underneath a wild swing of the chair and drops Marshall with an enziguri wrapping his foot around the back of Marshalls head. He turns to Cassius still up on the top rope who jumps off toward gazzy

Ha: SUPERKICK CATCHES CASSIUS MID-AIR! MY GOD ITS GOOD TO SEE GAZZY BACK IN A 6CW RING

Gazzy checks on Dicey and helps him up to his feet. Dicey wipes the blood out of his eyes and nods at gazzy and the two shake hands in the centre of the ring. Marshall tries to attack from behind but Dicey catches him with a big boot as gazzy lifts Cassius to his feet and sets him in position for Deep Impact

He: ITS LIKE HE'S NEVER BEEN GONE! DEEP IMPACT FROM GAZZY

Gazzy climbs to the outside of the ring and checks on the official who is coming around. He helps him to his feet and towards the ring as Dicey makes the cover of Cassius as the offical slowly slides in under the bottom rope

Ha: MARSHALL SAVES IT FOR HIS TEAM

Gazzy runs in and clotheslines Marshall over the top rope to the outside of the ring and then catapults himself to the outside taking Marshall out with the crossbody as Dicey lifts Cassius up in the centre of the ring, he sets him in position for Craicdown

He: Cheap shot from Cassius there with the official distracted by what is happening outside

Cassius rocks Dicey with the low blow and then quickly gets up to his feet and connects with a straight kick to the side of Diceys head. He drags Dicey over to the corner and tags Marshall in who climbs in the ring and lifts Dicey up and connects with a snap suplex. He taunts gazzy causing the distraction for the official again as Cassius chokes Dicey behind the referee's back

Ha: Dicey needs to get out of this ring, he's lost an awful lot of blood, I don't know how he's still going to be honest

Marshall stalks Dicey as he tries to get to his feet and then sets in position for the pump handle slam, executing it to perfection before going for the cover

Dicey gets his shoulder off the mat and Marshall mounts him with the ground and pound targeting the head with his big MMA strikes before tagging Cassius in

Cassius lifts Dicey up to his feet only to take him down with a swinging neckbreaker and goes for the pin

Dicey kicks out and Cassius urges him to get to his feet as he does delivering several measured kicks, each one finding their mark to the head or chest and then tags Marshall back in. The two men lift Dicey up and whip him agaisnt the ropes

He: Double back body dr.....

Ha: DOUBLE DDT! WHAT A COUNTER BY DICEY! NOW IS HIS CHANCE TO MAKE THE TAG

Dicey drags himself toward the outstrecthed hand of gazzy in the corner

Ha: inches away....can he make it? SON OF A....

Marshall drags Dicey back from behind before he can make the tag

Ha: ENZIGUI FROM DICEY AND GETS THE TAG!!

He: Trying to think if I've ever seen Dicey hit an enziguri before

Gazzy jumps in the ring and takes Marshall down with a dropkick, Marshall gets back up and walks in to another drop kick, Cassius tries to grab gazzy from behind and gets a pele kick as a result which knocks him to the outside of the ring. He turns back to Marshall who is getting back to his feet and takes him down with a Samoan drop before exiting the ring to the apron

Ha: Gazzy hasn't missed a step so far, this is a man who has been out of the ring for over a year since his injury at Night of Glory

He: Cassius trying to distract gazzy, gets a kick to the face for his troubles

Ha: What does gazzy have in mind here? SPRINGBOARD FOREARM

Ha:DAMMIT!!!

He: no sooner as we mention how impressive gazzy has looked he makes the error

Replays show gazzy going for a Springboard forearm and Marshall catches him with the Lights Out Codebreaker for the win. He gets to his feet as Cassius joins him in the ring and the two stand over gazzy

Ha: What an effort by Dicey though, for much of this he was on his own and what an account he gave of himself and 6CW. Gazzy came in to even up the odds but it was a mistake that has ultimately cost him in the end. He looked decent on his return, but even the most experienced wrestlers will suffer ring rust if they've been out of the game as long as gazzy has

Marshall spits over gazzy as the two former 6WF guys exit the ring to a chorus of boos

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 22:41

*Backstage in the First Direct Arena we join Timothy Allen stood with the EWF World Champion Thunder, Thunder wears the belt around his chest as Allen adjusts his tie

TA: Thunder, tonight you step in to the ring alongside your fellow World Champion Robin Reborn against a former friend Liam Wood and the man who almost ended your career Vincent Costello...how are you feeling going in to tonight's match given the history you have with both men?

Thunder: It's not a place that many people would wish to be but as the final hope of 6CW...it's my burden to carry...On one side you have Bane, the man who showed me I was human and on the other...um...Deadpool? No, he's a bad guy who wants to be good...Liam's just a bit of a dick...that's it...you have Superman...a man who was once good but has lost control and now it's my job to take him down and restore the natural order of 6CW...

TA: Wait, so in this you're Batman?!

*Thunder looks at Allen and shakes his head

Thunder: No, I'm Thunder but have you ever seen Bruce Wayne and I in the same room? Makes you wonder, doesn't it?!...

*Allen stands gobsmacked, unsure of what to say

Thunder: ...Tonight Nightwing and myself show the world what these titles mean to us, the task at hand will be hard but we can overcome and we can show the 6CW Universe that in the battle of good vs evil there is only one winner

TA: Well Thunder I wish you luck out there tonight regardless of who you are...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 22:42

*The camera's go backstage to Tim Allen...

TA: I am joined now by I'd imagine a rather irate UK Champion...Mr O'Callaghan, not the match you expected?

O'C: Yes and no, Tim. You battle to win matches and prove yourself, but I'm not surprised there are desperate men in this company right now who are trying to think of any way they can beat me. I don't cheat, I fight, because I am better than the thieves and play-actors in this company that have no backbone and no ability

TA: Strong words, but at least you remain champ...

O'C: I will never not be champion. These people don't know how to really beat me, they won't be able to play games when there's titles on the line.

*He holds his UK Championship aloft

O'C: This is mine, and this is the sign that I am already one of the greatest in this company. All that stands above me is world champions who are scared of where I'm heading. They used to call this the midcard, but now I making every damn battle the main event because I am the must-see man in this company

*A slow applause can be heard getting closer, and Aaron Heath joins the scene

AH: Oh very good

*He readjusts his International Title on his shoulder

AH: But it is very funny that an Irishman is so eager to be crowned the UK Champion. They set bombs off over their over things like that, don't they?

*Allen looks shocked, and O'Callaghan almost knocks him down as he flies forward at Heath. Their heads collide as O'Callaghan fumes right in the face of a smiling Heath

AH: Barbaric, really. Can't you speak, you little oik? You're foaming up...I'm not 100% sure you don't have rabies

*Suddenly security fly into view and pull O'Callaghan away from Heath, Heath laughing loudly

AH: Yes, yes, do take him away before he embarrasses himself

O'C: TRY ME, HEATH! TRY ME IN THE RING!! YOU'RE ALL TALK!

*Heath smiles, looks at the two security men holding his arms and shakes his heads

AH: Gentlemen, please, let's not embarrass ourselves

*He shrugs them off and walks away from a livid O'Callaghan, who turns to Allen

O'C: He's next...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 22:42

Harold Lloyd is on screen but is listening to backstage instructions

HE: This is great television...

Harold looks a little shocked as he finally speaks

HA: Ladies and Gentleman we are going backstage for an urgent announcement

The camera switches to the press area backstage where Anthony Grace is sat at a table, his head solemnly bowed as members of the press quickly file into the room. With little fuss Grace shuffles to the podium avoiding eye contact with the audience. A lone voice shouts his appreciation for the 6CW and Hollywood star

Grace coughs nervously as he starts to talk

AG: Thank You for joining me at such short notice.

I hope during my time in 6CW I have been recognised as a man who gives his everything inside and outside the ring. I BELIEVE I had something to offer this business more than my name and 6CW has helped me develop as a wrestler and a human being

BUT.....

In the face of great adversity a man starts to question what he wants to ACHIEVE. And these past few months I have begun to ask what the future holds for Anthony Grace. There was a time when I felt my true calling was within that squared circle

I had travelled the world long before I came to this company but 6CW has opened my eyes to the wonder that it contains and for that I will be eternally grateful

BUT........

In a mans life there comes a time when a man questions whether this path is the right one, is the pain and hardship worth the prize that is on offer...

And tonight I have come to the conclusion that 6CW and I do not share the same vision for our collective futures and for that reason I have taken the only decision that allows me to continue to grow as a human being and that allows me to ACHIEVE the success that I BELIEVE I can ACHIEVE

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my fans for continuing to stand by me, this journey is far from over. I would like to thank 6CW for the opportunity they have given me and I would like to save my final message for all of you, the gathered press

This is not the end, this is the start of a new exciting chapter which I implore you all to follow. Before you all leave Charles Kramer will pass on details of what is next for Anthony Grace

Grace then looks down the camera

AG: Good night, God bless and thank you....

The camera stays on Grace for a second as he flashes his trademark grin before returning to ringside

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 22:43

Main Event
Liam Wood/Vincent Costello vs Thunder/Robin Reborn

HA: it's now time for our main event folks and the ramifications of this matchup are beyond monumental...

HE: As per the orders of the 6CW Board of Directors, the outcome of this match will shape the main event of Beachfront Brawl...

The crowd inside the First Direct are vociferous as "Killing in the name of" booms through the speakers. A lone rose appears on the big screen before Vincent Costello strides onto the stage, boos greeting his arrival.

HA: Four weeks ago Vincent Costello shocked the Manchester crowd by returning to 6CW and attacking our EWF Champion....

HE: It's so good to see Costello back....the greatest EWF Champion of all time, and he has his sights set on reclaiming the top prizes in this company.....

HA: Costello certainly has his eyes on a quick return to the top and if his team is victorious tonight then he will move one step closer to making that a reality...

HE: I still want to know what his plan is with Emmy....I can't believe what a masterstroke it is to have her on his side....

HA: Emmy, former girlfriend of Liam Wood, is certainly a very interesting pawn in Costello's game...I'm sure he has a very vindictive plan in mind....

Costello sneers at the fans as he circles the ring and then rolls under the bottom rope. He rises to one knee and stares around the arena before "Revival mode" screams out of the speakers...

HA: This is yet another fascinating factor in this multi-faceted match.....let us not forget that Vincent Costello and Liam Wood have been sworn enemies since day one, their blood-soaked rivalry is legendary....but tonight they must work together in order to serve their ultimate purpose...

HE: World championships and proving they are the best are what these two men have in common....they share that bond and that is all that will matter tonight....

HA: Are you sure? I wouldn't be betting on that....what on earth must be going through Liam Wood's mind knowing that Emmy is now with Costello?

HE: Wood doesn't care about Emmy, he kicked her to the kerb....

Wood ignores the fans as he pulls himself up onto the apron and steps through the ropes. He gives a quick glance in the direction of Costello, who grins, and then clambers up onto the turnbuckle to pose...

HA: Wood has been growing in rage ever since he lost the EWF Championship at Night of Glory....I have no doubts that he will do whatever it takes to turn that around....

HE: Because it was a conspiracy....Wood defended his championship on the grandest stage but Thunder and Reborn hatched a plan and together they robbed him of his most prized possession....they are going to pay for that right now...

The First Direct Arena is shaking to its foundations as "Stronger" booms out and then Robin Reborn bounds out onto the stage, bursting with energy. He hoists the 6CW Championship over his head and the crowd go wild...

HA: It has been quite a night here in Leeds....Beachfront Brawl is taking tremendous shape and after this match we will have another mega main event to add to that pay per view card...

HE: And we'll be leaving Dubai with two new world champions....

HA: If Wood and Costello win tonight then it is a definite possibility...

Reborn tags the hands of the fans as he makes his way down the ramp and all around the ringside area. He leaps up onto the apron and pauses as Costello and Wood glare at him....

HA: Reborn staring down two wild jackals right now...

HE: They should rip him limb from limb before Thunder gets out here....

HA: I wouldn't put it past them....although Reborn will not be intimidated, this is the man who toppled the seemingly unstoppable Joshua...

Reborn keeps his eyes focused on his foes and then the crowd pop again as "Heroes are hard to find" echoes around the arena. The lights dim and green lights illuminate the stage for the arrival of the EWF Champion....

HA: Thunderous ovation here in Leeds for the "Oncoming storm"....

HE: These are classless people, it is no surprise they like this joker....

HA: This joker is a current world champion...

HE: For now...

Thunder stands on the stage and he taps his heart in acknowledgement of the fans. He makes his way down to ringside and then joins Robin Reborn on the apron. They touch knuckles and then take to opposite corners to pose with their respective championship belts....

HA: Reborn and Thunder have been allies since the days of battling The Forgotten....tonight they work together again but should they win then at Beachfront Brawl they will be opponents.....one of those men could be poised to become the Undisputed 6CW Champion....

HE: It is all a pipedream....they are going to lose tonight and then at Beachfront Brawl they will both be defeated for their belts....don't get carried away...

Reborn and Thunder hop down into the ring and their belts are passed out to the timekeeper for safekeeping. The referee stands in between all four men, who begin to trade insults....

HA: A lot of animosity in there....a lot of pent up aggression ready to spill out....

HE: Wood and Costello are calm, they know they've got this...

Costello and Thunder are nose to nose as Liam Wood takes his chance and cheapshots Reborn, staggering him to the corner. The crowd boo as Wood follows up with a corner clothesline and begins to stomp at the gut of the 6CW Champion....

HA: These tactics do not surprise me from Liam Wood....once upon a time maybe but not anymore....

HE: He got sick of toeing the line, coming up short whilst pandering to these leeches....ever since he turned his back on the fans he is back at the top where he belongs....

HA: Well not right at the top...

The referee pushes Thunder and Costello towards their respective corners as he tries to get a grip on the action. Reborn doubles up from the stomps in the corner but Wood lifts his head up and smashes a forearm clean in his face...

HE: I love this more physical style from Wood, he enjoys inflicting pain...

Reborn tries to stagger free but Wood follows him and lands with several more right hands. He grabs Reborn by the arm and whips towards another corner before running in after him...

HA: You've got to move faster than that to catch the 6cw Champion...

Reborn uses the top turnbuckle to push himself up and over the oncoming Wood. Reborn cartwheels away and grins at Wood as he turns around....

HE: You don't want to wind this man up....

Wood looks annoyed as he runs forwards for a clothesline but Reborn ducks him and nails a quick heel kick to the stomach. Wood doubles up and Reborn whips him into the corner...

HA: Six months ago I would never have believed Robin Reborn would be a world champion....he is the epitome of hard work and dedication....

Reborn sprints in and he leaps towards Wood before shooting him back into the centre with a monkey flip. Reborn tags in Thunder, drawing cheers from the audience...

HA: This is a showdown the 6CW fans will never get tired of seeing....

Wood gets back up as Thunder springboards into the ring and knocks him down with a clothesline. Wood gets back up and walks into tandem spinning heel kicks from the world champions...

HE: Get Reborn the hell out of there, this isn't a handicap match...

Thunder pulls Wood up and he nails him with a suplex before rolling out under the bottom rope and slingshotting back in with a legdrop....................1...................2................shoulder up. Wood stumbles back up and Thunder looks for an irish whip but Wood turns inside and then scoops Thunder onto his shoulders...

HE: WORLD....

Thunder rolls down Wood's back and pulls him into a cover.............1..................2.........kickout. They scramble back up and Thunder ducks underneath Wood before springboarding onto the ropes....

HA: OH CMON!

The crowd boo furiously as Costello catches Thunder on the ropes with a solid forearm smash. Thunder tries to get back to his knees but Wood lands a superkick to the jaw and then tags in Costello....

HE: Now Thunder is in big trouble....

Costello jams Thunder in the corner and stomps viciously on his chest, over and over until the referee intervenes. Costello smirks as he slicks back his hair and then walks back in, choking Thunder with his boot...

HA: Costello is hell-bent on being a world champion, it consumes him....when he lost his championship he was like a wounded animal and I truly believe he looks at any man who holds the gold, other than him, as a mortal enemy...

HE: It doesn't help that he already considers Thunder in that role anyway....

The referee pushes Costello away, on the count of four, and warns him about his conduct. Thunder is spluttering and trying to reach his feet as Costello runs across the ring and returns with a leaping body splash against the middle ropes...

HA: At the moment Thunder could really do with getting a tag out of here....

Costello has a few choice words for the crowd and Reborn before slapping Thunder around the head. He pulls Thunder up and flips him onto his shoulders....

HE: Power....

Costello looks for a turnbuckle powerbomb but Thunder jumps out back. Costello turns around and Thunder pushes him into the air...

HA: HUNTER'S...

Costello blocks the arm of Thunder and counters with an armbreaker. He rolls over and applies an armbar in the centre of the ring...

HE: Costello will not hesitate to snap that arm if the opportunity arises....

HA: I do not doubt that in the slightest....

Thunder yells out in pain but refuses the referee's question of giving up. Reborn claps his hands, urging the fans to follow along, as they will the EWF Champion towards the ropes...

HA: Vincent Costello took away nearly a year of Thunder's career, a fact that has never been forgotten by our world champion...

HE: And if he keeps this hold in for much longer he'll be putting Thunder back on the shelf....

Thunder is trying to keep his arm from fully extending whilst using his free hand to claw across the ring towards the ropes. Costello is yanking the appendage at the elbow joint and tries to twist it to an abnormal angle...

HA: If Costello was to somehow find a way to break Thunder's arm that would really present a dilemma for the world title scene....

Thunder somehow manages to twist his body, his hips bent at an uncomfortable angle, and he kicks out and catches Costello in the side of the face with his heel, breaking the hold. Thunder crawls for the corner, cradling his arm, as Costello crawls back up and sprints in...

HE: No escape and no let up for Thunder....

Costello drives his knee into Thunder's gut and then lifts him up onto the top rope. He clatters right hands into the side of Thunder's face before clambering up next to him...

HA: Costello ready to go high risk....

Costello pulls Thunder into him and tries to set up for a superplex. Thunder battles back with rights to the body and then he seizes Costello under the arm...

HA: THUNDERCL...

Costello drives the point of his elbow into Thunder's temple, stunning him, and then delivers an almighty belly to belly slam from up on high...

HE: That'll finish it...

......shoulder up!

HE: Vincent Costello would love to take Thunder's title and then leave him for the scrapheap....

HA: I'm sure Liam Wood wouldn't mind that honour either...

Thunder tries to crawl up but Costello leaps on him and keeps him grounded with a rear choke. Thunder stops Costello's arm from fully locking around his throat but cannot shake him from his back...

HA: Thunder is not adept at fighting on the floor, wise from Costello...

HE: Costello is the master of figuring out how to control his opponent....he knows how to find weaknesses...

Reborn is clapping his hands and shouting words of encouragement to Thunder as the EWF Champion battles back to his knees. Costello is still clinging onto his foe but Thunder then manages to stumble backwards and crush him in the corner, driving all of the wind from VC....

HA: Thunder needed that...

HE: But he's still in trouble and Costello doesn't stay away for long...

Thunder staggers towards the centre of the ring to regain himself but Costello isn't waiting. He shakes his hair from his face and rushes back towards his rival...

HA: SAMOAN!

The crowd cheer as Thunder uses Costello's momentum to scoop him onto his shoulders and drill him with the Samoan drop. Thunder rolls over and immediately crawls for Reborn...

HE: Both men needing that tag now...

Costello pushes himself across the ring and manages to meet the hand of Liam Wood, who bursts into life immediately. He manages to grab the boot of Thunder and pull him back....

HA: Too late...

The crowd cheer as Reborn gets the tag and immediately springboards into the ring, knocking Wood down with a huge crossbody. They get back up and Reborn ducks an oncoming clothesline before handspringing into the ropes and returning with a flying back elbow takedown...

HA: The 6CW Champion is all fired up...

Wood scrambles back to his feet and Reborn catches his foot before nailing a stepover heel kick, knocking him down again. Reborn quickly rushes to the corner and leaps up...

HE: Stop him..

HA: FLIGHT OF THE...

Reborn leaps for the shooting star press but Wood has already rolled away. Reborn manages to turn out and land on his feet but it causes a momentary lapse for him as Wood gets back up...

HA: OH MY!

Reborn spins around and is flipped 360 by a brutal discus lariat from Wood. The crowd boo as Wood brushes them off before dragging Reborn back up and he flips him into the air...

HE: Lungblower.....that's enough!

1...................2.............Reborn manages to throw his shoulder up off the canvass. Wood gets back up and he shoves Reborn's head with his boot before dragging him back up and pushes him into the ropes, Reborn comes back and Wood chokeslams him into a backbreaker....

HA: Liam Wood doing what he does best, inflicting damage...

HE: He is so many leagues ahead of this joker...

HA: Their championship status says otherwise...

Wood strolls the ring, smirking at Thunder as he does, and then beckons for Reborn to get back up. The 6CW Champion is in pain as he hobbles to his feet and directly into Wood's path....

HE: MANSON...

Wood looks for the underhook piledriver but Reborn succeeds in swiping his legs and bridges over the top................1.................2.........Wood bridges out and swings through, countering with a tiger suplex...

HE: Amazing....Beachfront Brawl here we come....

.....shoulder up from Reborn!

HA: Was close but Reborn demonstrating his resiliency once again...

Costello puts his hand out for a tag but Wood ignores him as he turns to the crowd and begins to insult them. They boo but he just laughs them off before heading for the corner...

HA: Wood going up high....not his usual tactic....

HE: He's accomplished at everything he chooses to do....

HA: YEAH?!?

Wood reaches the top rope and pauses as he waits for Reborn to get up. The 6CW Champion staggers to his feet and seems a sitting duck but he explodes with an incredible leaping pele kick, catching Wood right on top of his head, dropping him to the seat of his pants on the top rope....

HA: Incredible show of athleticism from our 6CW Champion....and now he's going up top to join Wood.....NAILED HIM!

The crowd cheer as Reborn connects with a sensational top rope hurricanrana, flipping Wood so that he lands face-first on the canvass instead of on his back. Wood is extremely groggy as he clambers back up....

HA: WORLDSTAR....DROPPED HIM.....TITLE UNIFICATION COMING UP...

Cheers ring around the First Direct as Reborn plants Wood with the neckbreaker and hooks both legs.............
............Costello drags Reborn under the bottom rope and launches him at the announce desk, flipping Reborn upside down upon impact!

HA: That is damn sure not right.....Reborn had the match sewn up...

Costello stands over Reborn and bad mouths him but it doesn't last long as Thunder runs across the ring and suicide dives through the middle ropes, wiping VC out. Reborn slowly gets back up, holding his neck, and he climbs onto the apron. Wood is getting back up as Reborn leaps for the springboard

HA: Reborn is hurting here....but he knows he has Wood hurt too....huge chance....

HE: WORLD EATER....YES!

The crowd are stunned as Reborn leaps through the air but is caught by Wood with a leaping knee, detonating right on his jaw. Reborn is out cold as Wood drops down and covers....
............3!

HA: THUNDER!

The cheers are restored as Thunder dives from nowhere and makes the save. The referee quickly grabs Thunder and removes him to the corner....

HE: This match should be over...

HA: Thunder keeping the chances of a title unification match alive....

Wood gets back to his feet and looks at Thunder with disgust. He shakes his head and then heads for the corner, climbing to the top...

HE: Liam Wood will not be denied here.....PSYCHO CRUSHER!

Reborn manages to dodge the foot stomp from on high and Wood sprawls into a forward roll. He clambers up in the corner as Reborn comes rushing towards him....

HA: HELLUVA....

Wood sidesteps and Reborn's foot connects with the ringpost, trapping him in a very uncompromising position. Wood then hooks Reborn in a full nelson and launches him into a suplex, sending Reborn crashing into the canvass...

HE: This is it...end of the line....

Wood spits on the floor as he grabs Reborn by the neck and drags him up. He hooks both of his arms in place, staring straight at Thunder as he does so...

HA: MANSON DRIVER!

Reborn kicks his feet and refuses to be lifted before running Wood back into the corner, allowing Thunder to make the blind tag. Wood shoves Reborn back towards the centre of the ring and then leaps out, knocking the 6CW Champion down with a superkick....

HE: Don't turn around Liam...

HA: He didn't see the tag...

Wood spins around and is wiped out by an "over castle" neckbreaker from the top rope by Thunder. They get back up and Thunder catches Wood coming in with his variation on the "rock bottom" before he runs the ropes and returns with rolling thunder...

1................2............Wood kicks out!

HA: Fantastic main event here....all four men giving it their all, they know what is at stake here....

Wood holds his ribs as he clambers back up and Thunder darts towards him for a spear, only to take a huge kick to the stomach....

HE: MANSON...

Thunder counters with a backdrop and then quickly rolls out under the bottom rope. He grips the top as he beckons for Wood to get back up...

HA: Thunder feeling it here....MILANO!

The crowd cheer as Thunder springboards back up and smashes his forearm clean into Wood's face. He makes the cover...
................Costello makes the save!

HE: Thank goodness....

Costello quickly drags Thunder back up and explodes with furious elbows and forearms to the face, pummelling Thunder back to the corner. Costello then runs a lap of the ring and returns with a huge clothesline....he grabs Thunder's arm and pulls him...

HE: OMERTA!

Thunder swings out of the black hole slam and then shoves Costello in the back, causing him to collide head-first with Liam Wood....

HA: BLUE THUNDER BOMB!

Thunder nails Costello and VC rolls from the ring clutching the back of his neck. Wood clambers back up and Thunder throws him through the ropes to the outside...

HE: What is this rubbish....NO!

HA: Beautiful....world champions in motion!

Crowd: That was awe-some x5

Thunder runs and suicide dives through the middle ropes at the same time that Reborn front flips over the top and they wipe out their opposition on the outside. The world champions high five and then roll Wood back into the ring....

HA: Reborn and Thunder showing they are on the same page...

Both world champions climb into the ring as Wood gets up in the corner. Reborn rushes in and scores with a helluva kick, sending Wood stumbling out to the centre...

HE: Wood in big danger....

Thunder kicks Wood in the gut and delivers a snap DDT as Reborn leaps onto the top rope. The flashbulbs go off as he stands tall...

HA: FLIGHT OF THE...JESUS CHRIST!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

Boos fill the air as Costello climbs back onto the apron and he shoves Reborn from the turnbuckle, sending him crashing to the outside and through the announce table. Reborn is motionless in the wreckage of the table as Costello smirks at his handiwork....

HE: I told you our world champions' days are numbered....

HA: Reborn is broken in half at our feet....

Thunder rushes across and clatters Costello with a forearm smash, sending him flying from the apron. Wood takes advantage and rolls Thunder up...

HA: He's got the trunks...

....thr-kickout!

HE: That was three...

HA: No it wasn't....

Thunder just manages to kick out. They scramble back up and Wood looks for a kick to the gut but Thunder catches it and spins him around...

HA: BLUE THUNDER!

More cheers as Thunder drills Wood in the middle of the ring. The EWF Champion then makes his way to the corner and he climbs up high...

HE: This is bad...

HA: Thunder about to book a title unification at Beachfront Brawl....

The crowd suddenly boo as Emmy appears from backstage and makes her way towards the ring. Again she appears upset and is holding a rose close to her chest. Thunder is paused on the top rope, watching her with great concern...

HA: What is Emmy doing out here?

Emmy stops at the base of the ring, close to the corner Thunder is standing on. She looks up at him, a tear rolls from her eye, and she places the rose by the turnbuckle post before backing away. Thunder looks perplexed...

HA: I don't....

The crowd boo as Costello is back on the apron and he swipes Thunder's feet, causing him to crotch and then fall back into the ring. VC slicks his hair back as he clambers in and runs the ropes....

HA: DAMMIT!

Costello connects with the kerb stomp, crushing Thunder's head into the deck. He laughs as he backs away and climbs from the ring to join Emmy. Liam Wood scrambles to his knees and he sees Thunder grounded and then Costello standing with Emmy....

HA: What a very bizarre moment this is...

HE: Forget about that....make the cover, Liam....

Costello winks at Wood and puts his arm around Emmy as Wood scrambles to Thunder and makes the cover...
...........3!

HA: Wow...

HE: Main event is set now, Harold....

HA: It sure is....Beachfront Brawl will see these four men compete in a two falls match for the 6CW & EWF Championships....

HE: And after tonight are you doubting that both world titles are changing hands? Take a look at what has just happened...

The cameras pan from Robin Reborn, being tended to by medical staff on the outside, to Liam Wood kneeling over Thunder in the centre of the ring. Wood and Costello are locked eyes as the latter continues to hold Emmy by his side....

HA: I just have no idea what hold Vincent Costello has over Emmy....all I know is that it is really bothering Thunder and, whether he admits it or, Liam Wood does not look happy...

HE: I think you're reading way too much into it....the only thing that matters to Wood is regaining world gold....that is what tonight was about.....he and Costello don't like each other, they never will, but Wood is not caught up on an ex....he has bigger fish to fry...

Costello continues to stare at Wood and then he takes Emmy by the hand and leads her up the ramp towards the backstage area. Wood watches them leave and then clambers to his feet, soaking up what has just happened. He snatches both the EWF & 6CW Championship belts from the referee and raises them high...

HE: A sign of things to come?

HA: It could happen....so many possible outcomes now from Beachfront Brawl....folks we are out of time, what a night this has been. Thank you for joining us and we'll see you in two weeks for our final stop before Dubai...

The show ends with Wood continuing to parade with the world championship belts whilst Thunder and Robin Reborn remain grounded.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 22:43

*With the arena still electric after the main event, we are taken backstage where Enforcer stands with Tim Allen. A monitor besides them shows ringside, but neither man is watching

TA: A huge main event, a huge show and a lot of implications

E: Yes, Tim, but I wouldn't be bringing the eyes of 6CW back here just for a review.

*He stops and looks at Allen

E: You really haven't improved, have you?

*Allen just stares, but Enforcer moves on, talking directly to the fans down the lens

E: Following on from the events this evening and the return of GazzyD to in-ring action, the booking committee have taken action upon a request from the former 6CW champion that he be allowed to return to the ring properly, fully fit and ready to fight at Beachfront Brawl. In light of this, we have made a main event that transcends the title picture here in 6CW and will provide us with a chance to draw a line under the powerplays from some of 6WF's and 6CW's biggest names.

*He pauses before continuing on

E: So, at Beachfront Brawl, live from Dubai International, in the sands of the United Arab Emirates, it will be Team 6WF vs Team 6CW. Five versus five.

On Team 6WF we will see Crime Lord, Mike Hill, Cameron Faith, Marshall Murdoch and Cassius Zhi...and they will face off against Geoff Steel, Max Adamson, Dicey Reilly, GazzyD and a fifth member of their choosing.

*Enforcer stops, and looks back to Allen, who realises he needs to react

TA: This, well, huge news coming at the end of tonight's Anarchy! Do we know who this fifth guy is?

E: That will be decided over the coming weeks...

TA: Team 6WF vs Team 6CW...

E: And, Tim, it's War Games...

*The camera takes in the image of a smiling Enforcer and a shocked Tim Allen as the 6CW logo appears on the screen and we fade to finish.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down