The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Monday 12th October 2015

+10
TheCultOfPersonality
Steel
Marky
Fernando
Dolphin Ziggler
TwisT
x12x
President Trump
Thunder87
JJJohnson
14 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Monday 12th October 2015 Empty 6CW Anarchy Monday 12th October 2015

Post by JJJohnson Tue 29 Sep 2015, 9:51 pm

Match 1
Dimitri Pittal vs Majestic

Match 2
Geoff Steel vs Aaron Heath

Match 3
The Alpha Wolves vs Perfect Jack/Lex Hart

Match 4
Red Arrows/Max Adamson vs Mike Masters/Austin Stevens/Hokori

Match 5
Reaper vs Enigma

Match 6
Ryker Kidd/Dicey Reilly vs Cerberus/Liam Wood

Match 7
Chael Kingdom vs Jonathan Daniels

Main Event
6CW Championship & International Championships
Joshua (c) vs Thunder (c)
Special guest referee: Jimmy Phillips

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Monday 12th October 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Monday 12th October 2015

Post by Thunder87 Tue 29 Sep 2015, 10:22 pm

The scene opens in the doctors office, just after the show has gone off the air. Thunder and Max Adamson lay on stretcher as Thunder begins to stir. As he comes to, he looks around the room and his eyes widen in a moment of harsh realisation. He bolts up right and starts pulling the cables out of his body. This sets off the alarm and the doctors rush in. They try to subdue Thunder as he rips out the last cable and leaps from the bed.

Thunder
I have to help. Can’t, let, this, happen, to, them.

Thunder fights his way free of the doctors and heads towards the door. Thunder is quickly through the door and walking up the corridor. The doctors file out and try to reason with Thunder. He slumps against the wall and grabs his ribs, he takes a deep breath and pushes himself off the wall. The doctor surround him, Thunder feigns going back towards the doctors office, before bursting in to a run.

Thunder stops, doubling over in pain for moment. His eyes fill with focus as he begins running again. Thunder turns the corridor and jogs up the steps to the gorilla position. Thunder bursts through the curtain to see the empty arena. His shoulders slump when he realises he’s too late. Thunder drops to sit on the stage floor, he looks out at the arena. One hand cradles his ribs, as the other rubs his forehead.

Thunder
I can see what’s happening. They haven’t got a clue. There’s four men down. But this ones still standing.

The doctors finally catch up to Thunder, all of them out of breath. Thunder looks at them with sad eyes before passing out again from the pain.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Monday 12th October 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Monday 12th October 2015

Post by President Trump Thu 01 Oct 2015, 1:30 pm

“Born to fight” hits and the crowd erupts as Dicey walks out from behind the curtain with Bettsie slung over his shoulder and wearing his knee brace, he raises his arms above his head and makes his way down to the ring

HA: Dicey still feeling the effects of that vicious attack last week to his already injured knee at the hands of Liam Wood

HE: Wood’s is the victim in all this, he just wanted to be left alone but Dicey just couldn’t let him be, its harassment if you ask me

HA: Sometimes I wish we weren’t related you know that

Dicey rolls into the ring and pulls himself to his feet with the aid of the ropes

Dicey: I am not going to take up much of your time my good people but I have to get a few things something off my chest

Crowd: DICEY

Dicey: Last week I came out here with Geoff and the sex pest to take on Jack, Pinky and Woods, my knee was still shot but I manned up and I fought and we won, thanks to the walking STD that before the match myself and Steele dismissed, I can be a man and admit I was wrong about Brandon, he has moxy and if he isn’t on some kind of register in a year or so, he will go places (Crowd applause)

HA: Classy move by Dicey

HE: One degenerate applauding another....yeah oozes class

Dicey: Now onto business and by that I mean calling that cowardly piece of s*it Woods to the ring

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

HE: S*it just got real

Dicey: Come on Woods I know you are back there probably self harming, or do you need me to turn my back so you can attack me the only way you know how

Dicey turns his back to the ramp

Dicey: Come on you coward....face me like a man and not the little whiney b1tch we all know you are, how about you bring that big mongo you are tagging with out with you as well, if you want it’s not like I love to wrap Bettsie around his head for nearly ending my life when he chokeslammed me down a flight of stairs (Dicey turns back around) COME ON YOU PU**YS, I’M HERE!!
HA: Dicey has snapped

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 01 Oct 2015, 9:30 pm

The scene opens a couple of hours before Anarchy, in the car park. Thunder is seen exiting a car and heading towards the doors. He carries with him a hold all and is holding his ribs. As he walks through the door, he is approached by Timothy Allen.

Timothy
You’re here?

Thunder
I work here.

Timothy
Then you haven’t heard. Tonight you face Joshua.

A small smile appears on Thunder’s face.

Timothy
For the 6CW title but, your International championship is on the line too.

Thunder’s smile widens.

Timothy
And Phillips is the referee.

Thunder’s smile turns to a grin.

Timothy
I don’t think you understand, they’re basically stripping you of the title.

Thunder places his hand on Timothy’s shoulder.

Thunder
Timmy, what you see as a stripping, I see as an opportunity.

With that Thunder walks off, before popping back in to the shot.

Thunder
One more thing, can you tell the roadies to prep the ring for the return of Thunder’s Paradise a head of tonight’s show? Good lad.

Thunder continues to grin ear to ear and heads off, as the scene goes black.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Oct 2015, 10:25 pm

As Thunder walks out of shot a hooded figure walks out from the shadows of the parking lot. He walks toward Tim and lower his hood and his wolf bandana to reveal Jimmy Phillips, an arrogant smile etched on his face

JP: Don't look so nervous Timothy, believe me if you were going to be hurt it would have happened by now. I couldn't help overhearing your little 'interview' with our resident superhero and thought that I might chip in with my two cents.

The fact that Thunder shows optimism, the fact that he believes this is an opportunity shows that the beatings we have dealt him these past few weeks are starting to take their toll on his train of thought. I don't think he truly appreciates what stands in front of him when he steps into the ring with not just the Puppet master, Joshua, but The Forgotten as an entity.

Thunder, I'll know you'll get to see this before you step in the ring and I warn you do so at your own risk. I wasn't lying last time when I said we were here to shake this company to its foundation, and by the end of the night we won't just strip you of your precious little title, but we'll also strip you of your will, your hope, your desire to fight and just like we did with gazzyD at Night of Glory, we'll strip you of your career. You see if you haven't noticed already The Forgotten will do whatever it takes to bring forth their vision for this company

Now I know what you're thinking Timothy, why would I tell you what we plan to do? Well I'm no comic book villain. Do you seriously think I would explain our intentions to you if there were even the slightest possibility that Thunder, The Red Arrows, Max Adamson or any other wannabe heroes could do anything to affect the outcome?

The fact of the matter is 6CW may have saved itself in the past, but nothing has ever threatened it existence like The Forgotten. We are your future and we will be forgotten no more

Jimmy ends by throwing his hood up and retreating back in to the shadows as the scene fades leaving Timothy to compose himself as the scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 01 Oct 2015, 11:45 pm

As Dicey stands in the ring the fans are shocked as the lights in the arena go down and the song “Tesselate” by Alt-J begins to play through the speakers. Suddenly, a lone spotlight shines down on to the stage as a figure appears to be stood among the atmospheric blue light.

HE: Who the hell is that?! Dicey wants Wood out here...

HA: ...I think he's getting what he wanted!

As the camera moves in close we see that the figure is Liam Wood. Wood is wearing his World Eater cut off biker vest over the top of a Stone Cold Steve Austin t-shirt, a mixed reaction begins to fill the arena. After pausing for a moment Wood walks down the aisle and to the ring, the spotlight follows his every footstep and continues to do so as he rolls in to the ring, eventually standing in front of Dicey, the pair staring each other down with neither wanting to back away.

HE: You could cut the tension with a knife! This place is about to explode!

HA: This is a new look Liam Wood, the fire works, the high fives, the posing for the fans...all gone! He looks like he has something to say as well!

The reaction in the arena is palpable as Wood lifts the microphone to his lips before finally speaking.

Now you have a choice Dicey...you can swing that bat at me and start something that ends with me snapping your knee for good right here right now...or you can listen to why I took you out after our match...it's up to you!

Wood stretches his arms out and shrugs

HA: Wood is playing with fire here tonight...he just threatened Dicey who has Bettsie in his hands!

HE: He also knows that Dicey's knee is in agony and that he's probably unable to move very quickly, Wood made sure of at Anarchy!

Dicey remains unmoved, staring at Wood

Well, you remember when I told you that none of this was personal? Well it seems like things have changed because when I wrapped that chair around your knee, it was to send YOU a message...I wasn't trying to end your career, I wasn't trying to stop our inevitable clash from happening...no, that attack was a warning that I had to send...it was a final chance for you to walk away an return to being irrelevant once again!

The crowd's mixed reaction keeps up with the majority of the crowd booing, Wood looks around and smiles at the reaction before turning his attention back to Dicey

You see, the past month since Beach Front Brawl I have had a lot of time to think about my career and what I have done wrong and I finally realised what it was...it was them!

Wood points out at the crowd

I lived my life for THEM and not ME! I put my body on the line because I wanted to give them what I thought they deserved but the truth is...they don't deserve a damn thing and turning my back on them was the best thing I could ever do...For years I thought that with their support I could do anything but it turns out that they are fickle and the moment you do something for yourself, that they might not agree with...they turn on you and treat you like you're worthless!

To tell you the truth, I loved every second of them cheering my name, like I was a god to them because it fueled my ego...I know for a fact you know that feeling...but I was blind to the truth...them cheering me doesn't make me a good person...

...quite the opposite actually.

Wood begins to pace the ring, more of the crowd booing him now

You see, the sad truth about society is that we idolise the weak and treat it as if it is a good thing...we push away the people who challenge us and we worship at the feet of people who have the ability to dumb down our civilisation...people are famous just for being famous and it is the fault of people like them

Once again Wood motions towards the crowd

I grew tired of being grouped with nameless, vapid drones and I decided to walk away from them...I decided that enough was enough and that what THEY wanted meant nothing if it was at the detriment of my career or my life...I no longer wanted to be their Hero...so The Viper had to die and the World Eater had to rise!

A small section of fans cheer for Wood causing him to shake his head

You see Dicey, I decided to walk away...I found myself for the very first time but then...you decided that I was lost, you decided to treat me like a little pet project and you tried to live my life for me...I gave you the chance to walk away and you still have that but I promise you this...

...If you try to control me ever again...I will finish the job and break that fragile, old knee of yours without a second thought and then I will move on to bigger and better things because that is what I deserve and despite the fans cheering for me, buying my merch or claiming that I'm their favourite. They only ever wanted me to be the person that they demanded...those days are over.

Wood lowers the microphone an stares Dicey directly in the eye

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 02 Oct 2015, 2:33 pm

Dicey moves closer to Wood and lifts his mic

Dicey: I suggest you take a step back or you will be picking up your teeth with broken fingers

HA: Dicey will not back down

Dicey: The fans didn’t turn on you, you turned your back on everything they saw in you, you took their loyalty and threw it back in their face, you are right about something though Woods....you are worthless

The crowd cheer Dicey’s name and Wood grits his teeth

Dicey: You were not a pet project I was looking for, you were a lost little boy that need an arm around his shoulder, to show him that there is a way out of the darkness but you know what Woods I should have never bothered, you aren’t worth the time son, not from me, the guys out back or all these fans, you chose to be like this, you chose to not give a sh1t and you chose to try and end my career or however you want to sugar coat it but I CHOOSE to kick the living snot out of your whinny, self righteous, Village people outfit wearing arse

The crowd go crazy as Dicey once again turns his back on Wood

Dicey: And as I said before you cowardly piece of sh1t, I’ll even let you blindside me because I know how much of a tough man you really are

Dicey throws Bettsie over in the corner and stretches out his arms waiting on Wood to act

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 02 Oct 2015, 3:03 pm

Wood smirks before shaking his head and speaking again

Turn around Dicey, me taking you out again isn't going to happen here because you “gave” me a chance...it's going to happen when I decide...on my time! You see, that bullsh¡t might work on the other idiots in the back but you cannot push my buttons...if you think I'm going to come out here and prove you right then you are going to be sorely disappointed...let's get one thing straight...you do not know me, you do not know what I am going to do next and if you think you know anything about me then you're even dumber than you look!

HA: Security needs to get out here before these men combust!

HE: You mean they need to make sure Dicey's leg makes it to next weeks show! Wood could finish the job here tonight

I find it comical actually, you talk about me throwing these fan's loyalty back in their faces like they actually have any...they might be cheering your name right now but how long did it take for them to forget you and start cheering someone else...how long did Dicey Reilly become nothing more than an echo and they allowed you to return to being a nothing again? I can't imagine that it was that long!

That's the ironic thing...out of everything you could have picked you decided to claim that these people had loyalty...well, the last time I checked loyalty wasn't dependent on someone almost killing themselves over and over again to earn it because that's what I was forced to do...you want to talk about loyalty? Talk about how in EWF I was put in hospital by Fear time and time again to defend that company only to have Daniel Magnusson turn his back on me when he returned in favour of Gazzy D...talk about how these fans began to boo me when I started to do the right thing...back when I lost my World Title I lost my way a little and I ended up fighting my best friend...these fans...the so called loyal ones, they turned on me...they boo'd me and they looked down on me for being a human being...for having passion about something because it wasn't how THEY wanted me to do something.

Wood pauses for a moment

These fans are only loyal if you do as they say...well I am done being their puppet and I am done looking up at the top of the mountain from the gutter with people like YOU...I'll repeat what I said before and give you my word that at Anarchy I didn't try to end your career but I promise that if these paths we are walking collide one too many times...I won't have a choice but to do so...do you understand?

Wood moves in close to Dicey who remains unmoved

You were right about one thing though Dicey...I have stopped caring and one way or another I will do what it takes to get where I need to be and it's up to you if you're going to try and stand in my way but realise this...

...you will be dealing with a man with nothing to lose.

Wood drops the microphone at Dicey's feet and walks away leaving Dicey standing in the ring.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sat 03 Oct 2015, 3:04 pm

The scene opens before Anarchy, Roadies scurry around setting up the set for Thunder’s Paradise in the ring. As they set up the speakers, the big screen bursts in to life, Thunder is shown on the big screen, with his back to camera. He stretches his arms and clicks his neck, before strapping the International championship around his chest. Thunder turns to face the camera, the serious look on his, quickly changes to a smile. The camera zooms out and shows Thunder walking towards the camera. He leads down and pull a different hold out from under the bench.

Thunder walks through the door and leaves the locker room empty. He walks down the corridor as the big screen shuts off again. In the ring, the Roadies have just finished the set up. Two speakers stand in the corners, in the middle of ring, two stools, one higher than the other and two microphone stands with microphones attached.

Announcer
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for the return episode of Thunder’s Paradise, Please welcome your host, The Oncoming Storm, Thunder.

Heroes are Hard to Find, blasts out of the speakers, filling the airwaves. Green lasers cut through the air and Thunder bursts through the curtain. He carries with him the holdall, he taps the title belt around his chest and points out to the crowd. Thunder makes his way down to ringside. He walks around the ring, tapping the hands of the fans and greeting them all. Once he has completed a full circle, he jogs up the steps to the apron. He stands on the out side for a moment posing for the fans, before wiping his feet and climbing through the ropes.

Thunder places the hold all down on the mat with care. He climbs up on the turnbuckle and poses for the fans again. He drops down and approaches the opposite turnbuckle and repeats the process. Once he drops down again, he approaches one of the microphones and pulls it from its stand. He takes a moment of taking in the atmosphere before he begins to speak.

Thunder
Ladies and Gentlemen, señore, señora, don’t you dare touch your TV. This is the return of Thunder’s Paradise. It’s been far too long since the last episode and since my return to 6CW, I’ve been waiting for the perfect moment to being back the original 6CW talk show. We’ve had some great guests, from Liam Wood to Vincent Costello but, tonight, tonight we have a very special guest or rather, we have a special guest host. Please welcome your host, the one, the only, Peaty!

Heroes are Hard to Find, again fills the air ways. For a few moments Thunder stands looking at the entrance. When no one appears, he looks confused and then realises. Thunder leans down to the hold all, he opens the bag and pulls out a puppet version of himself. The crowd go crazy as they realise what’s going on.

Thunder places the puppet on the higher stool and a bottle of water and a glass on the lower one. He pours out a glass of water and attaches his microphone to the stands. Thunder looks up with an all knowing look and smiles.

Thunder
Now, Peaty, I know as the host you’re the one whose meant to ask the questions but, before that, I’d like to ask you one question. Who the hell are you?

Thunder takes a drink of water.

Peaty
Shurre pal. I am a puppet version of you so, I am puppet Thunder, you take the initials P and T and you get me, Peaty. Ugg…ugg…ugg. Now roy…

Thunder
I’m Thunder, not Roy.

The puppet face palms.

Peaty
You’re the ventriloquist here and you suck. For some reason, when ever you make me say a word reginning with the letter b, your replace it with an rrrrrr. It’s probably recause your unfocused…

The puppet, leans out looking at the crowd, his lips continue to move but, no words are heard. Thunder takes a drink. The puppets voice can be heard but, his lips don’t move.

Peaty
Listen here roy, Tonight, you face Joshua, you really need to focus…He’s not focusing now is he?

The puppets looks at Thunder and slaps him.

Thunder
Hey…

Peaty
…Listen!. I was talking but, you weren’t focused so, my lips were moving. This is what I was saying, you lack focus and that’s going to be your downfall. Tonight you’re being stripped of your title and worse still, your probably going to lose your career.

Thunder
Every one thinks I’m going to lose tonight but, I’ve foreseen this coming since it came out that Joshua was aligned with the Forgotten and ended Gazzy’s career. That was what, six weeks ago? You give me a day to plan, I’m good, you give me a week, I’m great, you give me six week? I’m unstoppable.

Peaty
You’re serious aren’t you? So, which mental problem do you have?

Thunder
I’ve never though about it, probably OCD, I don’t know, I can tell you I’m always thinking. And I’ve been thinking about this for awhile. A good general, doesn’t go into battle without a plan, a strategy or an ace up his sleeve. Tonight, I walk in, International champion, I walk out International champion.

The puppet looks at him, mouth open. Thunder drinks from the glass.

Peaty
How the ruddy hell do you plan to do that?

Thunder
Well, I could get myself disqualified or counted out?

Peaty
Thunder, do you really believe that Jimmy Phillips, is going to throw this match out?

Thunder smiles.

Thunder
It’s possible, you see, while the Forgotten share one goal, their each individuals. Jimmy would throw it out, if he wakes up in time. It wasn’t too long ago that Jimmy was out here, telling us all that he was angry because, he was fired by the old management. Who was the old management? Oh, yeah, it was the Authority, lead by Michael Jones. If Jimmy doesn’t wake up in time, his ego will throw the match out because, he couldn’t get the job done himself and his ego won’t allow Joshua to do that. And if he won’t, throw it out, then he’ll count the three for me.

The puppet looks at Thunder again, his jaw drops.

Peaty
You’re delusional. How the hell do you relieve this match is going to end any other way that in your death?

Thunder
Simple, as much as I hate to say this but, Jones isn’t stupid. Like all Irkin Invaiders, he learns from his mistakes, no matter how rare they maybe. You see, the Forgotten, ended Gazzy D’s career and in doing so, created their biggest obstacle, Max Adamson. It also, enraged me to get involved. So, while I don’t command as much respect as Gazzy D, there are still those in the locker, that do respect or even like me. If they take me out, they make me a martyr, encouraging others to step up. Maybe, Liam Wood would step up, or Leone, or Grace will step up, maybe even Jonathon Daniels or Vincent Costello will change their ways and step up. It’s that unknown that will keep my career safe tonight. And if it doesn’t, I’m at peace with my death.

Thunder looks at Peaty, who looks back at him. Thunder gestures to him.

Peaty
What? You want me to say something now? Where the hell am I meant to go from there? Am I meant to ask you how you can trust Adamson? Or how you think any of the others will step up? Leones gone, Grace is gone, Costello is gone, Daniels is Daniels and I hate to reak it to you but, your old buddy Liam is well, not the man he used to be. Your going to die a pointless death here tonight and I need a new partner, I wonder if McCoy’s willing to share…

Thunder looks at him and shakes his head.

Thunder
You forget one thing, you can’t crash hope, I am the hope of 6CW and this belt is the symbol of that hope.

Thunder looks at the puppet and smiles, before looking out in to the crowd as they go wild.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 04 Oct 2015, 11:49 am

The scene starts directly after Brandon Perez, Dicey Reilly and Geoff Steele won their match, the scene opens outside of the 6CW arena, we join Timothy Allen stood outside the exit. In the background we see match winner Brandon Perez in the background flanked by his groupies, Brandon's smile stretches from cheek to cheek as the group cause a ruckus on the way to the Bang Bus.

TA: Brandon...can I have a quick word?!

Brandon stops for a second in the door way of the bus, still in his wrestling gear, a women's hand pulls at Brandon's arm to get him on the bus

BP: Timmy my man...I would love to stop and chat but we have to celebrate!

TA: I understand you're happy but this was just one win...don't you think you're over doing it a bit?!

Brandon shakes his head and smiles

BP: Tonight was my first win but it was more than that...it was so much more...if you give me 24 hours...I'll give you that quick word ok?

As Tim attempts to speak the women's hand pulls at Brandon, this time joined by another women's hand as the pair of women are able to get Brandon on the bus. Tim shakes his head and laughs to himself as the Bang Bus drives away and the scene fades to a black screen.

“48 HOURS LATER”

As the scene comes too we are once again outside the 6CW arena with Timothy Allen and a clearly worse for wear Brandon Perez. Brandon rubs his eyes and lets out a deep breath as the camera zooms out to reveal Brandon still wearing his wrestling gear from two days ago.

TA: Nice of you to join us Brandon...

Brandon scowls out of discomfort and nods his head as in the background we see the Bang Bus, the party some how still going on.

TA: So Brandon it seems like you've had an amazing time over the past two days but...

Brandon cuts Tim off with a smile on his face

BP: I think so...I'm not too sure...it's why I've started carrying around this polaroid camera to kind of document Perezmania...I haven't even looked through this batch yet, hey...maybe we could do it now in a sort of 6CW exclusive?

TA: Brandon, from what I know about you, I don't think that's a good idea.

Brandon pulls one of the polaroids from a bum bag he's wearing and looks shocked, Allen catches a view of the picture and looks disgusted.

BP: (to himself) Well that's something to tick off the list...

TA: Brandon can we please talk about your match?! You said two days ago that the win over Liam Wood, Perfect Jack and Lex Hart was more than just your first win...can you tell the viewers at home what you meant?!

BP: Well of course it was nice to get off the mark but to tell you the truth it was nice to prove the critics wrong...I went in to that match knowing that my tag team partners didn't believe in me...knowing that the fans didn't really believe in me and knowing that a certain somebody didn't either...this match was a step in the right direction...it was my chance to start proving people wrong and that to me...is something to celebrate!

TA: ...And by certain somebody you mean?

BP: She knows who she is and I'm hoping that when she watched it put a smile on that beautiful face...I plan to keep it on there.

With that Brandon looks at the Bang Bus and braces himself before running back and diving through the door, as he does the giggling of numerous girls can be heard. Tim shakes his head before noticing another polaroid on the floor and looking a bit queasy.

TA: (to the camera guy) That guy has something wrong with him.

The camera man laughs as the scene ends.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun 04 Oct 2015, 9:56 pm

As the fans continue to go wild, the air suddenly turns cold and the lights go dark. A wolf howls across the arena and the cheers die down to nothing. Suddenly a lone heartbeat starts to play and everyone stares to the stage. The houselights pulse bright on each beat and it is a while before Joshua appears. Thunder and Peaty both look towards him as the 6CW World Champion stands still on the stage with his title over his shoulder. The symbol of torment has been rubbed off and the golden shine of the championship belt is at last visible again. Joshua stands there with his black cloak on and a hood covering his face. His long black hair pokes through from either side of his face, but Joshua keeps his head bowed.

Thunder gets off his stool and watches as Joshua slowly makes his way down to the ring. The 6CW champion walks steadily up the steel steps and climbs over the ropes. He stands in the corner as the lights continue to shine on every beat and stares at Thunder from under his hood. Slowly he takes one hand and removes it. As the heartbeat starts to flatline, Joshua flings his hair back so that everyone can see his scarred face. The houselights come up and the two men stare at each other in the ring, with the crowd looking on.

Joshua walks over to one of the microphone stands and takes the mic off. He slowly moves towards Thunder and stares down at him. Joshua then gazes at Peaty and cocks his head to one side as if working things out. Joshua returns his stare at Thunder and the International championship around his chest before simply walking past them both to the far ropes. He gazes out across the crowd and lifts the microphone to his lips:

Symbols of hope………can easily turn into symbols of despair………if the appetite for a war quickly leaves you………

He turns round to Thunder and cocks his head to one side:

I question whether your stomach………is full for the fight………You feel forced to put on a show………to the disillusioned public………Spectators who watch you now and cheer………Spectators that watched you destroyed in the wreckage of a table………and gasped………

Joshua walks over to Thunder who is still holding Peaty. The 6CW World Champion hunches down and stares directly at the puppet:

Manifesting your soul………into other identities………allows you take the pain from your heart……… and lock it in a different place………But this only works for the unseen pain………The bruises and scars that cover your skin………will still cause you to wince for ever more………

He slowly stands and stares down at Thunder again:

This physical pain for you………has only just started………With you and your cohorts sent crashing to earth………not only have your bodies been tarnished………but realisation has dawned………I can cause torment and suffering whenever it is needed………You have no say in whether hope remains………You can cling to something if you wish………But it is misguided and blind………And as for this………

Joshua points to the International title:

If this is worth as much as survival………then you’re allowing yourself to be a target for pain is fine to me………But hope………survival………and this belt’s destination………is something you have no control over………

He looks back at Thunder and moves his head close to his ear. Joshua places the microphone to the side of his mouth and whispers:

I can crush you whenever………I can crush your friends whenever………This is not an empty threat………I have shown it to be true time and again………Hero’s are hard to find because I am sending to Hell………all those fools that class themselves a such………

He lingers for a moment before bringing his head back and staring at Thunder again. Joshua doesn’t say a word but just locks eyes with him. He then suddenly flings his hair back and snarls. Joshua makes sure Thunder gazes at his face before walking past him to the ropes. Joshua has his back to Thunder as he talks again:

The fact you forget so easily………the events of our last meeting………makes me certain this dream like state you surround yourself in………is merely a show for your own failures………A storm in a teacup whose words fall flat………If this performance was supposed to mirror me in some way………it collapsed as hard as your spine through wood………

Joshua turns round and walks up to Peaty. He eerily starts stroking the top of his head:

Same texture………Same feel………But oh so different………This is merely a soulless reflection which has no past………A being controlled rather than forging a path………This may bring enjoyment in a dismal existence………but it won’t aid you in times of need………The comparisons are none………It’s significance is worthless………It’s time has past………

Joshua slowly runs his hand down the puppets face which forces its eyes to close in the same fashion that you would do for a dead person. He then walks past Thunder again and turns his back on the International champion once more; as if he poses no threat.

You stand there and continue a show………One that will garner much amusement………But do not believe the band in control has any interest………in this happy tune………Words have no affect when spoken from false smiles………It is the actions that will continue to flow………on a stream of blood and tears………which will move the story forward………

Joshua flings his head back and stares up the aisle. He shows no willingness to face Thunder anymore:

The hope of this place………has already mentally lost the battle………He has proved it with talk of disqualifications and count outs………rather than standing up for the hope he crows about………His craving for allies is because he knows………he simply cannot make the fight a contest on his own………

He cocks his head to the side but still doesn’t turn round:

And you are alone………

Joshua stares up the aisle again:

Yes it is clear that mentally you have lost all will………This waltz into a fairytale proves that………It won’t be long before………you lose it physically as well………And let me assure you that it is cold………unforgiving………and an unforgettable reality………

Joshua drops his microphone down to his side and looks out across the audience.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 04 Oct 2015, 9:59 pm

*Robin Reborn sits alone backstage in the dressing room, strapping his knees then tying his boots. He looks up as he hears footsteps and the camera pans to see Jack Hurst walk through the door. Reborn looks up expressionless and his bare expression is matched by the blank face of Hurst. There's a standoff, a silence, with eye contact maintained but no movement to speak or to offer any signal of feeling.

JH: Maybe we should have, Robin...

RR: What good if we had?

*Hurst looks like hes moving to sit next to Reborn, but Robin stands up

RR: Nah, man. It went down like it was always gonna go down.

JH: And what of 'la resistance'?

RR: F*ck if I know.

JH: Why us? Why you? Why me? The men who get the chances don't seem to be here when the chips are down...

*Reborn paces around Hurst then punches the door, before walking through it. Hurst follows

RR: Nah, nah, nah, the chips are up and on my shoulder, ya heard me?

JH: Then whats the next move, Robin? If you're not done, then I'm not done, that's for certain.

RR: We got another chance to kick some jaws off with the man from down under contractually obligated to join us out there

JH: There's a reason I said he had to earn our trust, he couldn't get over himself to do it last week, but

*Robin stops walking.

RR: But nothing, Jack. I ain't even sure he gon bother showing up

*As the pair stand silently thinking Radioactive begins to echo off the walls that surround them in the corridor. Their eyes meet and they move down the aisle and burst into the gorilla position to see what the most decorated member of the "Resistance" and their uncomfortable allegiance has got to say

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 05 Oct 2015, 10:04 pm

* Cerberus is sat backstage in a darkened room in the centre of a ring of candles watching Dicey & Wood in the ring*

Last week i showed everyone what happens if you stand in my way weather your my target or someone who is ignorant enough to barge past me, After all i said do you really think i was going to let someone else steal what is rightfully mine.

*Cerberus puts his hand over the flames of the candle playing with the flames as they singe the hair on his arms*

You see Ryker what this candle symbolizes is what is going to happen to your title reign, It's going to be put out before it can turn into anything. Once the title is back where it rightfully belongs this is going to be more then a flame, It's going to be an uncontrollable destructive fireball.

*Cerberus spits at the candle causing a fireball to enlighten the room*

2 Weeks in a row i have left you laying flat on your back looking at the top of the 6CW Arena and there has been nothing you could do about it Ryker, I picked my time to come back like a lion hunting it's prey. I sat watching waiting for weaknesses in your armour to show.

*Cerberus starts to laugh*

I didn't need to watch for long, All i saw was a scared person who realized they were out of their depth and wanted to run back to his mommy. 2 Weeks and no one has heard a peep from you Ryker.

I like when they hide from me it means their doubting their ability and haven't got the bottle to stand up and fight like a man.

This week when you team up with Dicey who im sure remembers me very well, I want you to watch Dicey's face as he screams with pain knowing that this is inevitably your future. You can stay quiet and try and hide all you want but you will never outrun your fate.

*Cerberus blows another fireball at the wall encasing a photo of Ryker Kidd with the words TICK TOCK written underneath slowly burning it to Ashes as the scene closes with him laughing in the background*

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 05 Oct 2015, 10:21 pm

Our scene opens in the foyer of the 6CW arena, the hall begins to fill up with fans waiting to get inside for the show as the camera pans over to see a familiar face sat watching as the crowd's arrive.

???:
Right on time...the idiots arrive

As the camera focuses we see Austin Stevens sat with his feet up on a table, the tag team title resting under his boots. A few fans give him dirty looks but most try to avoid Austin who has a few empty cans of beer littered around him. As the fans queue he begins to insight them, most doing their best to ignore his words.

Austin: Hey man...yeah, you in the cargo pants...

The fan lets out a deep sigh as Austin continues to get his attention, Austin throws a can that hits him on the back causing him to look away.

Austin: Are you sure you're allowed here?! You know that there are minors here right? I'm not one to normally judge a book by it's cover but that outfit just screams that you have to keep 100 feet away from kids at all time...just saying

Austin laughs to himself as the fan shakes his head and leaves the queue, heading to another further away from the tag team champion. Austin continues to yell at the crowd.

Austin: So hands up...which of you perverts hired your dates tonight because I'm telling you...at least two of the b¡tches in that line are hookers...

Austin laughs but is cut off as he see's a fan wearing an Anthony Grace t-shirt murmur something. Austin stands up, knocking the belt on to the floor before walking over to the fan and standing directly to the side of him.

Austin: You got something to say out loud there boy?!

The fan stays quiet causing Austin to pull the fan to the side, shoving him up against a wall. Some of the queue protest his actions but given a look they quiet down.

Austin: I said...have you got something to say you little pr¡ck! You want to be man and talk back to me then at least have the balls to say it loud enough for me to hear it!

Suddenly the fan breaks free, pushing Austin's arm away and losing his call

Fan: I said...YOU. ARE. PATHETIC! You're nothing more than a bully and you show NO respect to that title!

Austin smiles and turns away causing the fan to breath a deep sigh of relief only for Austin to spin on his heel, charging at the fan and slamming him back against the wall causing the air to leave his lungs almost instantly. Austin launches punches at the wall next to the fan's head that cause the paint to chip and cause the fan to cover up, Austin then throws the fan down at the chair he was on and points at the tag team belt.

Austin: PICK IT UP!

The fan remains unmoved, paralyzed with fear

Austin: I said f**king...PICK....IT...UP!

The fan slowly grabs the belt and lifts it up, moving on to the chair as Austin walks over slowly and sits with the fan, holding him in the chair as he attempts to move.

Austin: You see that belt you hold in your damn hands boy? The belt that you think I should treat with respect? Can I ask you why it deserves it...

The fan stutters to answer but is quickly cut off

Austin: ...the answer is...IT DOESN'T...Why should I give it any respect when this division hasn't earned a damn bit of it?! 6CW clearly didn't care about it...they allowed the Arrows to keep their hands on it for over a year...they never challenged them properly and they showed that the division didn't matter...you know why I know for a fact that's true?!

The fan shakes his head

Austin: The moment a real challenge came along...they lost these belts...they lost their reign and they lost their false sense of security. So why should I allow this belt to have any respect for what it was!?

Until Hokori, me and The Forgotten lifted them from the dirt they were worthless and that thing you hold in your hands is just an object...you want to know what truly deserves respect?!

The fan remains motionless causing Austin to shake his head for him

Austin: The Forgotten deserve respect...Mr Jones deserves respect and I...the complete package deserve some f**king respect...we have come along and taken control like no one else before us...the titles...they're possessions that's all...they're like women...sure they look good on your arm but without control they mean NOTHING...and that's what the Arrows had...

Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn had titles that didn't mean a god damn thing, they beat no hope teams and “legends” that should have been dead long ago...The Forgotten have control...they have domination and they will have your respect like it or not.

Austin pauses snatching the belt from the fan and tossing it on to the chair next to him, he throws the fan to the ground and motions for him to go

Austin: YOU HEAR THAT?! THE FORGOTTEN ARE HERE TO STAY SO GET USED TO IT AND BOW AT OUR MOTHER F**KING FEET!

With that Austin cracks open another beer and continues to shout at the incoming crowd as the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 06 Oct 2015, 2:45 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:*Robin Reborn sits alone backstage in the dressing room, strapping his knees then tying his boots. He looks up as he hears footsteps and the camera pans to see Jack Hurst walk through the door. Reborn looks up expressionless and his bare expression is matched by the blank face of Hurst. There's a standoff, a silence, with eye contact maintained but no movement to speak or to offer any signal of feeling.

JH: Maybe we should have, Robin...

RR: What good if we had?

*Hurst looks like hes moving to sit next to Reborn, but Robin stands up

RR: Nah, man. It went down like it was always gonna go down.

JH: And what of 'la resistance'?

RR: F*ck if I know.

JH: Why us? Why you? Why me? The men who get the chances don't seem to be here when the chips are down...

*Reborn paces around Hurst then punches the door, before walking through it. Hurst follows

RR: Nah, nah, nah, the chips are up and on my shoulder, ya heard me?

JH: Then whats the next move, Robin? If you're not done, then I'm not done, that's for certain.

RR: We got another chance to kick some jaws off with the man from down under contractually obligated to join us out there

JH: There's a reason I said he had to earn our trust, he couldn't get over himself to do it last week, but

*Robin stops walking.

RR: But nothing, Jack. I ain't even sure he gon bother showing up

*As the pair stand silently thinking Radioactive begins to echo off the walls that surround them in the corridor. Their eyes meet and they move down the aisle and burst into the gorilla position to see what the most decorated member of the "Resistance" and their uncomfortable allegiance has got to say

As Hurst and Reborn stand nearby, Max Adamson walks towards the entrance from backstage. He sees Hurst and Reborn stood watching him and smirks, he nods towards the Red Arrows and then makes his way through the curtain.

Adamson walks out and receives a tremendous reaction from the fans who chant "Adamson" over and over, he makes his way to the ring and grabs a microphone from ringside on his way, he climbs up the ring steps and steps through the middle ropes into the ring, he gives a reluctant wave to the crowd who are still chanting his name and Adamson grins again before speaking.

Max: You'll have to forgive me, I'm not used to having to actually be happy to see you...

(Adamson winks and laughs as the crowd react accordingly)

Max: But nevertheless I'm here, and I'm here to talk to all of you, about Rugby Union...

(The crowd begins to boo as Adamson smirks)

Max: Alright, alright, I won't mention the score... I won't mention Australia dumping England out of their own World Cup... Ah damn... I mentioned it didn't I...

(Adamson pretends to facepalm as the crowd start an "Engerland" chant)

Max: Lets move on. Last week, you saw Thunder and I go up against FIVE, that's not one, not two, not three, not four, but FIVE members of The Forgotten. And believe me when I say, all five of them are members Wink But even with the odds stacked against us, Thunder and Max Adamson took a massive swipe at The Forgotten and almost came away with the win and dented their pride, no excuses, the numbers game caught up with us. Now. If only...

(Adamson ponders deep in pretend thought)

Max: If only... If only there was, say, a couple of individuals, perhaps competing together in a tag team... Perhaps a tag team who were going up against two more members of The Forgotten later that evening...

(Adamson strokes his chin in an Edge and Christian fashion and smirks as some fans cheer the reference)

Max: ...Perhaps this Tag Team, who later fell victim to the same numbers game that caused Thunder and I to come a cropper earlier that evening... Perhaps if they hadn't been so focused on their individual goals, then perhaps... Perhaps they wouldn't be stood backstage watching this without some gold around their waists. Ironic really.

(Adamson looks rueful as he continues)

Max: I'm not going to hold a grudge, but hopefully it does show the Red Arrows, exactly why they need to help me. Help Thunder. Help this collective of individuals become a team that needs to take down old man Jonesy and The Forgotten. I've put my body on the line for a cause that, heaven forbid, doesn't even reward me, and I've taken so many trips to Accident and Emergency lately that I'm on first name terms with the nurses! Especially the black girl with the big round out of proportion ass... Am I allowed to say that? I'm sure someone will edit it out if it's not, or cut to the crowd when this goes out, or something.

(Adamson clears his throat awkwardly as if to move on quickly!)

Max: But onto this week. The Red Arrows and Max Adamson team up, so regardless of what did or didn't happen last week, regardless of what history we have in 6CW... We need to work together, and take Mike Masters, Austin "fu*king" Stevens, and Hokey Cokey out. Chances are other members, and I mean members, of The Forgotten will get involved which is why I need to know if Hurst and Reborn will have my back. I'll have yours, I know you're back there. I don't need you to come out, hold hands with me and sing Kumbaya with me... I just need to know you're going to get stuck into this. Because my focus isn't just on this match. My focus is on that main event as well.

(Adamson grins)

Max: That main event, Joshua versus Thunder, for the 6CW World and International Titles. The Forgotten have stacked the deck against Thunder, but if Hurst and Reborn are with me, we are gonna even up that score as best we can. There is no better way to get at The Forgotten than by taking a World Title away from them. I would rather it was me instead of Thunder, naturally, I'm a competitor. But I'd absolutely love it if Thunder took that title from Big Josh. Joshua will claim he doesn't care. But Mr Jones does. It starts this week Jonesy. We're coming for you.

(Adamson drops the mic and raises his hands as the crowd cheer)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Oct 2015, 3:39 pm

(Charlotte Grey is pictured backstage. She looks intimidated by the giant form standing alongside her)

CG: Good evening 6CW, tonight I have been granted the very first exclusive interview with Tyson Armstrong since he was revealed as a member of The Forgotten. Tyson, you have been absent from the professional wrestling world since 2010.....what made you come back? How did Mr Jones influence your decision to return?

(Armstrong flexes his huge arms and lowers the bandana from around his mouth)

Tyson: Do you remember me, Charlotte? Truthfully...

(She shakes her head and he grins)

Tyson: Exactly. My name should be synonymous with success, strength, power and the fear it strikes into the hearts of any man who dares stand against me. But instead I was cast out and made into a laughing stock....I was the butt of jokes, I was forgotten!

(Tyson's nostrils flare)

Tyson: For the first six months of my 6WF tenure I went undefeated. Even after tasting defeat I was completely and utterly unstoppable. I ran through every single obstacle that they tried to put in front of me. I had the most successful rookie year ever witnessed in professional wrestling and I capped it off by winning the World Heavyweight Championship at their flagship event.

My future was mapped out. I had achieved things that the so called "greats" could not and I was set to become the most dominant champion the industry had ever seen. I stood head and shoulders above men like Hero, JJ Johnson, The Saint, Crime Lord....in twelve months I had become the pinnacle and there was no stopping me!

(Tyson's eyes fill with fury as though recounting a difficult tale)

Tyson: And then it happened. Injury struck just a week before my first championship defence on pay per view. I had pushed myself so hard that I left myself exposed and I paid the price. It was a blow but I believed that I'd rehabilitate and then come back to claim my throne. Six months into rehab I got the call from 6WF officials, there had been a change in management and the decision had been made to cut my contract.....they left me high and dry, fed me to the wolves....without a hint of compassion!

I believed my fans would hear the news and rally around me, show the support they had during my tenure with 6WF but they didn't give a damn. They moved on without a backwards glance, pinning their hopes on a new face, I learned a most valuable lesson in that moment.....nobody cares!

(Tyson punches one of his huge hands into his other palm)

Tyson: For years I lived in self pity, allowing anger and frustration to drown my senses. I hated everything about the wrestling world and I turned away from it, refusing offers from rival organisations. I turned my hand to the kinds of jobs that befit a man that stands at 6'6 and 300 pounds.....

And that's when he came!

(Tyson's eyes light up and he laughs)

Tyson: Mr Jones, like a beacon of light from a world I used to know, came calling. At first I was uninterested, I told him to leave. But he was persistent, he was adamant that I was the man he needed. That ignited a spark in me, I once again felt as though I belonged, like I was worth something. He outlined his plans, he wanted to make the industry pay for what it did to him and together we shared a mutual bond, together I believed that we could rule once more.

CG: And what about your fellow Forgotten members?

Tyson: They, like me, have been wronged by this industry and by this unsatisfactory and unfair world. Each and every one of us has a vendetta, a beef, and a score that must be settled. Mr Jones sought us out, he showed belief in us and he gave us all the tools we need to gain revenge and retribution on all of those who have shunned us....

Me and my brothers are not here to make up numbers.....we're not here to take part.....we are here to takeover, Charlotte....and I think it is pretty clear that that is exactly what we have done!

CG: This week on Anarchy you are not in competitive action.....has Mr Jones informed you of any other role you will play?

Tyson: No, and nor does he need to. Sometimes a soldier isn't required on the front line but even then it is necessary that he is available to aid and assist his squad. The Forgotten's mission is not about feeding personal ego....it is about ensuring that our overall goal is met. Total control is but a hand's stretch away from us and sooner rather than later we are going to reach out and take what belongs to us.

CG: You look at the names of the men on the 6CW roster, also of those who are currently leading the 6CW fight against you, and as a competitor can you tell us who would you like to face in a one on one encounter? You say you're ready to rule.....so who would you like to challenge yourself against?

Tyson: Names are irrelevant. In my former life I believed that seeking out the best names possible and proving myself against them was a big deal. I was consumed by that fact, I craved the adulation and plaudits.....now I don't care who stands in my way, they will be dealt with in due course. Stature and presence do not matter because I will run through them all and I will crush anyone foolish enough to believe they can challenge me....

All I want is to watch them suffer, to feel like I felt when I was hung out to dry....all I want is an endless list of victims that I can cripple, maim and destroy....Mr Jones can provide that for me and for my brethren, in return we shall rip down the foundations of the uprising and burn to the ground whatever remains of their futile opposition...

This industry is facing a threat it cannot overcome.....a poison with no antidote....a disease with no known cure....individually we are stronger than ever, hell bent and driven to succeed......but collectively we are invincible....unstoppable.....run for the hills whilst your legs can still carry you....

Or prepare to meet your maker in the blood stained killing fields of our victorious coronation!

(Tyson breathes deep and then lifts the bandana up around his mouth once more. The crowd can be heard booing as he takes a last look at Charlotte Grey and then disappears)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 06 Oct 2015, 8:40 pm

The camera begins to roll and we are in the backstage area, Tim Allen can be seen in a smart looking grey suit. He has a microphone in one hand and notes in the other, after a quick glance over the scribbles, Tim pronounces that he is ready to start, he looks directly into the camera and begins to talk.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, former 6CW world champion Geoff Steel.

Steel walks on to set, he is wearing dark coloured jeans and GazzyD t-shirt. Steel shakes hands with Tim and pats him on the back.

GS: Long time no see Tim, how you doing old pal

TA: Very well thank you Geoff, still looking for the next big scoop and interviewer to the stars.

GS:Well keep up the hard-work Tim and I'm sure you'll get there eventually.

Tim looks slightly confused by Geoffs response but continues regardless.

TA: let's talk about last week Geoff, in your first match back in 6CW you were able to pick up a victory, that must be a weight off your shoulders.

GS: It was great to pick up the win Tim it was like I never left, you'd be amazed how quickly it all came back to me, God knows I got a good view of the action but I finally got my chance. As for it being a weight of my shoulders sure the win was good and it pleased my fans but it wasn't myself that ended the match, so I'd still say I had a way to go prove myself in this environment but I'll get that opportunity this coming Anarchy against Aaron Heath so I'll be looking to ensure I get the result I need.

TA: Any concerns after your first match Geoff the body healing up well

GS: A few aches and pains Tim but nothing out of the ordinary, as I said Tim I was a spectator for parts of the match so I've still to test the old body out in a more demanding environment. I have to hand it to my partners Dicey and Brandon they did most of the work and I came in as the fresh man, I'd still like to take some credit though as the new face and returning with my legacy there was pressure on me to perform but I'd say I did an acceptable job. I must admit I was surprised my the endeavours of Brandon Perez I saw the guy as somewhat of a fool beforehand and I was sure either Dicey or myself would have got the pi fall to warn us the win, I guess what I need to learn is that in this new 6CW every guy is just as capable and equal, it's opened my eyes somewhat and it's something I'll have to remember not to underestimate anybody in this company in the future.

TA: That brings us on nicely to your next opponent Aaron Heath, any thoughts ahead of your match, seen. Any weaknesses you'll be looking to exploit?

GS: The guys impressive isn't he Tim, he's been in 6CW for a short period and already seems to have made a name for himself as a elite athlete and a guy who has a bright future ahead of himself, I've watched a few of his matches and I can see why others had have difficulty in putting him away, this guy deserves my respect, i think part of the issue why he's made such a running start is he's been an unknown quantity other guys haven't done there homework, not me Tim I'm meticulous in my planning and I'm sure there is a few chinks in that armoury that I can exploit as to what they are, you'll all just have to watch to find out. One thing you can expect though Tim is a great match and I'll be looking to put on another performance for my fans and build on the win from last week. If I need to prove to others that I belong here what better way than beating this guy who's been causing them all problems.

TA: Thanks for the insight Geoff I will take great interest in your match at Anarchy.

GS: No problems Tim we will have to do this again sometime.

Steel walks off set as the scene fades

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 07 Oct 2015, 1:44 pm

*Jesse and Brandon Wolfe are standing by in the backstage area with Timothy Allen. Jesse has a white bandana tied around his head and is humming "Sweet Home Alabama" whilst Brandon is shaking his head and gesturing for Tim to start the interview.

TA: My guests at this time are 6CW's fastest rising tag team....Jesse and Brandon....The Alpha Wolves!

*Cheers from the audience but Jesse cuts in

Jeese: Yo where is that Charlotte chick at? Why isn't she interviewing us?

TA: Erm she's busy elsewhere....I assure you I am the senior interviewer here in 6CW and I am perfectly capable of...

Jesse: Yeah but we had a vibe, a real connection....know what I mean?

*Jesse comes across all dreamy

Brandon: Snap out of it, lover boy, and keep your mind focused on the task ahead.

Jesse: But...

*Jesse sees the look on his brother's face and stops talking

TA: You guys have certainly begun your 6CW careers with a flourish....I make it four victories now without defeat...

*Brandon nods his head

TA: But I've heard rumours that the two of you aren't overjoyed with the level of competition you have been presented with so far?

*Jesse rolls his eyes but it is Brandon who speaks

Brandon: We respect anyone who gets in the ring and all of our opponents this far deserve credit for stepping up to the plate. But they were either past their best or else not quite up to the challenge.....that isn't what we signed up for.

Jesse: I mean we just want to prove that we are the best in the business....stop throwing us scraps and let us sink our teeth into the big guns...

Brandon: What my brother is trying to say is that we believe we have what it takes to compete with the best teams in this company. We know 6CW has a very rich history of tag team wrestling, some of the greatest duos of all time have fought in this company and we want to emulate their success....surpass it if we can. We know names like Dominion, Revolution, Genesis, The Untouchables.....we want one day to have our names mentioned in the same bracket as those...

TA: And the Red Arrows?

Jesse: Man I'd love to fight those dudes tomorrow...

Brandon: The Arrows are still current and for our money the best team in the world, certainly the most successful team ever seen in this industry. We look up to them and have enormous respect for what they have achieved....but certainly we want to surpass even their accomplishments. We want to follow in their footsteps and sooner rather than later we would love to test ourselves against them...

*Jesse is grinning and nodding his head

Jesse: Just give us a chance, man.....these guys ain't got nothing on us....you'll see...

TA: This week on Anarchy it would seem that 6CW management have listened to your suggestion as they have granted you a match...

Jesse: Granted is the wrong word, Timmy.....we earned this...

*Tim nods his head

TA: Against another very highly successful tag team.....Perfect Execution!

*The crowd boo and Jesse lets out a whistle

Jesse: Them boys sure ain't popular...

TA: No but their talent is...

Brandon: Undeniable! We are talking about two pioneers of tag team wrestling and two men have gone on to win multiple world championships. They stand head and shoulders above most and each of them will find themselves in the hall of fame one day. But this is exactly the kind of opportunity we wanted and we will not pass it up.....sharing a ring with these men will be a honour and defeating them will be even sweeter....

Jesse: Them two old fools ain't gonna know what hit them....respect only going to get them so far, they still gonna need an a55 whooping...

*Jesse does a little shadow boxing and it is Brandon's turn to roll his eyes

Brandon: We know it is going to be tough.....we know that these men don't play by the rules, that they will do anything to win....they have years and years of success under their belts and they know how to get the job done. But I also know that they'll underestimate us.....that they won't take our challenge seriously and that will be their downfall...

Jesse: Old Lexy is gonna be crying into Jess'

Brandon: Although my baby brother lacks refinement what he says is the truth....we didn't come here to make up numbers and although Perfect Execution are a fine team I know that we will walk out of this match with our hands raised in victory...

Jesse: Yes we will...

TA: And after that?

*The brothers look at one another

Brandon: Do you think gold will suit us, Jesse?

*Jesse grins

Jesse: Maybe me....I don't know about you...

*He winks at his brother, who scowls at him

Brandon: Whether it suits us or not that is the aim and that is exactly where we are heading.....there is nothing and nobody that will stop us.....

Jesse: AND THE NEW....

Brandon: It's just a matter of time.....and we are inviting the 6CW Universe along for the ride, hopefully they'll continue to support us like they have so far...

TA: Thank you for your time guys....

*Jesse lets out a howl and Brandon laughs as he claps his brother on the back and they walk out of shot.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed 07 Oct 2015, 10:46 pm

Thunder looks at the puppet, the puppet back at Thunder.

Peaty
Well, ruddy, it looks like you got exactly what you wanted and my job is done. See you around pal.

Thunder removes the puppet and throws it out of the ring, Joshua’s head turns briefly. He begins to walk to the ropes that Joshua is leaning on. A large smile crosses face, as he twists and leans his back against the ropes so, that he is facing into the ring and can look Joshua in the eye.

Thunder
All of this, served one single purpose, dragging you out. I am not a member of the Forgotten, I have my own thoughts, ideas and heart. I don’t scare people away and then talk crap about them. Instead, I choose to say my piece to peoples face. I knew if I called you out here, you wouldn’t come, someone else would or more likely all of you would. And I just wanted you. As much as I dislike, hate…no not strong enough…detest you and the way you do things, I have longed to step in the ring with you.

Thunder pauses, unflinching he leans back and looks under the hood and right in to Joshua’s eyes.

Thunder
You are wrong about my smile, it’s the truest thing about me. I act the fool, I play the part well. This show you believe I put on, I put on because I am professional wrestler, that means I entertain. Let’s take a walk down memory lane, you remember the night I returned right? The night that Liam Wood kicked your ass one on one? I was stood backstage, watching that match from afar and I saw you. I got chills, I knew a match with you would ‘cause, time to stop and everyone would pay attention and be entertained. But, for that match to become match of the year, you need a warning son. Don’t under estimate the storm in a tea cup. Other’s have under estimated me and lost. Most recently Dubious and Jimmy Phillips, under estimated me and that’s why those matches were boring. Another thing, I want to bring up, you remember the build to the first time we stepped in the ring and how I called you the dummy, not McCoy?

Thunder pulls back from under Joshua’s face.

Thunder
Ever wondered why? Well, you see it’s your call name. It doesn’t fit. See Liam is the Viper, because he can be just as deadly. I’m the oncoming storm because, I just keep coming. But, you, you are the puppet master but, you’re the one being controlled and manipulated. Jonesy, manipulated you in to following him by, taking advantage of your thirst for power and gold now, he controls your every move. Hell, even I the fool, manipulated you, to get you out here tonight.

Thunder steps away from the ropes and stands centre of the ring, his back completely to Joshua.

Thunder
If you can destroy me and hope whenever, when ever, then come on. Do it, strike me down Darth and I will become more powerful in death than you, can ever imagine. Or is the little bitch, afraid that acting alone will cost his power and gold?

Thunder closes his eyes and lowers his arms to his side, leaving himself completely open.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 08 Oct 2015, 1:54 pm

Joshua walks up to Thunder slowly and just stands over him. He doesn't move for an age as Thunder keeps his eyes closed. Then creepily he moves his head to beside Thunder's ear again:

Your first mistake.........is that the Puppet Master relates to me.........

He pulls his head back and stares at Thunder:

Same may say manipulation.........Others may say guidance.........You understand what you want in the world.........and what you need to get there.........If others move in the same direction.........it is nothing to do with following.........but more to do with forging a path.........A path that others fear to tread.........because it leads to places that they wish does not exist.........

Joshua walks past Thunder and stares out across the crowd:

The second mistake you make.........is thinking survival comes by prodding a beast.........Past exploits and defeats have no significance.........when you factor in where they are.........and where I am now.........If you believe that this will throw me off course.........then perhaps your friend needs returning to the ring.........For he can tell you what it is like.........being a lifeless shell.........

Joshua turns round suddenly and cocks his head to the side. He starts nodding eerily:

But maybe your second mistake is not a mistake at all.........This suicidal need to be in this ring.........must be driven by a desire for your demise.........There is no person who would long for it.........There is no person that would look for it.........There is no person surviving after witnessing it.........

He walks up to Thunder's back and whispers into his ear again:

You forget I have Power.........I have Gold.........but what I don't have yet.........is you withering in pain at my feet.........Wishing that someone would guide me to the light.........rather than paying a further visit to the dark.........For in that place you will find hurt.........pain.........and suffering.........And a place where I call home.........and you call Hell.........

Joshua lingers for a moment before pulling back:

Destroying you now.........would stop you making a third mistake.........And also stop me in the satisfaction of seeing you flounder.........Dragging me out when I had the intention to do so.........is one thing.........Walking towards me when you know the fate that awaits.........is something totally different.........

He flicks his hair back and snarls:

I hope.........that the third mistake is made.........Because death is your only comfort.........And survival is merely a lost cause.........

He bows his head and lets his hair cover his face.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 09 Oct 2015, 9:52 am

Dicey is sitting in the pub watching Ireland beating the Germans

Dicey: Come on ref blow the whistle

The whistle blows and the pub erupts into Olé Olé chants from the Irish fans, Dicey jumps up in the air and winces in pain but he doesn't care, he takes his phone out of his pocket and dials a number

Dicey: HEY UDO.......TAKE THAT YA BIG GERMAN STICK OF SH1TE YA

Dicey dials another number

Dicey: HOW DO YA LIKE THOSE APPLES BIG D........

Dicey lifts the phone up so Diesel can hear all the fans singing and hangs up to join in the celebrations

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sun 11 Oct 2015, 6:23 pm

Mike Masters is seen backstage showing off his EWF title backstage as he prepares for his upcoming match on Anarchy. Masters is currently talking to a woman who works with the backstage crew.

MM: Just look at it babe. look at it. It's huge right?

Woman: It certainly is. Nice and shiny...

MM: Yeah shiny, wait shiny? Or right my championship. Yeah it's a beaut. Did you see me win it?

Woman: Of course I did...

MM: You're damn right you did. What a moment. Aren't you so glad I won it?

Woman: Well...

MM: You're kidding me right. Who the hell would you rather see with championship gold then me. I mean, just look at me. Lush blonde locks, an absolute loveable face. The people absolutely love me despite a large majority of them booing me. I know it's all love nerds.

Woman: I really like Keith Leone.

MM: Oh that guy I beat in under a minute? That old guy who came back to steal the spotlights from the likes of me? Listen, he had his moment. He beat Costello, who I also beat by the way. And then I wooshed in, saved the day and grabbed the spotlight I've deserved for years. I defeated Leone and guess what honey?

Woman: What?

MM: You're never gonna see Keith Leone again. I made sure of that. Big Josh made sure of that. The forgotten made sure of that. Keith Leone is gone, back in retirement I guess you can say. He's probably still in Brazil actually. To be fair he's probably having great fun in Brazil, you know shacking it up we the oldies in a retirement homes. There's a lot of hot old Brazilian woman out there, it's like they never age! That being said...you will never see Costello again for the exact same reason. Wow life is great right now. You know what, let's forget about the past babe, let's look at the present. Or we could talk about the future, which could involve you and me.

Woman: Eh, I think I need to get back to work.

MM: Well then b!tch, get outta here, you're wasting your time flirting with me. I'm better than you, infact I'm worth more than you, this bloody title is worth more than you. So you want to reject all of this. Well go ahead. You're the one that's missing out. You see babe, you're looking at one of the most powerful guys in this business. One phone call, one click of the fingers and I can get anything I wanted. Trust me, Adamson and Red Arrows will find that out. We are just getting started. And I *picks up his ewf title and gives it a kiss* am just getting started too. Show off...out.

Masters puts his hands through his hair and then flicks a taunt at the backstage crew before smirking and walking off.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sun 11 Oct 2015, 6:30 pm

Thunder looks up at Joshua, still smiling and shakes his head. Thunder drops his microphone and backs off, drops down and rolls out of the ring. He walks up the ramp and through the curtain, leaving Joshua alone with the crowd. Moments go by before Thunder bursts back through the curtain with a new microphone. He points out to the crowd and nods, the crowd chants one more thing.

Thunder
Did you really think, I was going to allow you the last word? Well, like the crowd said, one more thing. You must be tired of being wrong all the time, I spoke about you losing to Liam but, losing wasn’t the point, the point was that I’ve been itching for you and me, one on one for months.

A man can be at peace with his death, his demise without wanting it. I have every intention of standing tall tonight and keeping the symbol of hope alive but, if I do fall at your hands, I am content in the knowledge that 6CW is like a hydra, you chop off one head, two more will take it’s place.

I make no mistakes, everything I do is carefully planned out in advance. Like I said, I want a good, entertaining match but, you underestimate me, which makes you not ready for that good match. I suggest you go backstage and do your homework before you come out here again. I’ve done mine, I’ve studied you for months down, double checked my findings and I’m positive you can not win a match without help or cheating. You can’t beat me clean and that worries you.

Thunder pauses and looks out to the crowd, taking in the atmosphere.

Thunder
Before I leave you tonight, let me pose one question. What is a man who follows the rules capable of, when the rules go out the window?

Thunder looks down at the ring, he takes a bow as Heroes are Hard to Find fills the airways. His smile, turn to a face of seriousness as he rises from the bow. He stands for a moment, staring at the ring and Joshua, before disappearing through the curtain.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 11 Oct 2015, 7:17 pm

Marky wrote:
Max: That main event, Joshua versus Thunder, for the 6CW World and International Titles. The Forgotten have stacked the deck against Thunder, but if Hurst and Reborn are with me, we are gonna even up that score as best we can. There is no better way to get at The Forgotten than by taking a World Title away from them. I would rather it was me instead of Thunder, naturally, I'm a competitor. But I'd absolutely love it if Thunder took that title from Big Josh. Joshua will claim he doesn't care. But Mr Jones does. It starts this week Jonesy. We're coming for you.

(Adamson drops the mic and raises his hands as the crowd cheer)

*Backstage, Robin Reborn is bouncing on his toes as Hurst watches thoughtfully

RR: C'mon, man, hes taking shots! I know you feel like I feel about these old guys with black and white showreels; we ain't letting this guy dictate to us, man!

*Hurst remains quiet

RR: Fine, Im gon show him myself what he could've got last week

*Reborn goes to move but Hurst fires out an arm to hold him back

JH: Wait...

*He pauses

JH: We saw him last week, he failed to look outside of Max's world, and we've just heard him talk about how we let him down. That's where he went first, Robin, and that's why we did what we did. It cost us our titles, maybe, but we are in this fight for 6CW right now and we will do what is best for the company until we see fit to do otherwise.

RR: We let him run his mouth?

JH: Oh Max Adamson runs his mouth asleep in an empty room. I'll be concerned about Max when he's quiet. Since that title fell off his shoulder so meekly he hasn't stopped talking, and since Joshua pushed him aside hes only gotten louder. Tonight we test him again, by our side, but the true test is Thunder...

RR: Captain Underpants?

*Hurst smirks

JH: Do you really think Max Adamson is the man of the cause? That he will be comfortable being in the shadow of a World Champ he is allied to? I know you're actions first, consequences later, Robin, but even you can see that that ship doesn't sail calmly.

*Hurst walks away, leaving Reborn standing

RR: This time, man, this time. But more of that mouth and I gotta kick him square in the teeth

*Hurst doesnt turn so Reborn jogs after him

RR: God damn it, Hurst, wait the hell up

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 11 Oct 2015, 10:37 pm

The 6CW arena is jam packed full of the most passionate fans in the country as they sit expectantly and in awe of the legend that is Geoff Steel as he finishes his interview which is being played on the titantron. The camera picks up a highly warm reaction for Steel as he heads off into the distance. However, a few seconds pass and the crowd’s adulation and cheers for Geoff Steel end hugely abruptly as Aaron Heath now slithers his way onto the titantron and in full focus of the 6CW fans lodged in the arena and the millions of fans around the world watching at home. Intently staring into the camera, Heath looks directly into it, his unrelenting blue eyes showing no signs of weakness. However, his right eye appears bloodshot, showing the scars from last week as well as a large bruise just above his left eye. A few seconds pass as Heath, clutching a microphone takes a few deep breaths, taps the microphone to check if it’s on and then addresses the 6CW world.*

AH: I deserve more respect from you people… you see, right now in London you people are more than happy to sit on your backsides and leech from the pockets of your peers. Those in the cheap seats, all the way in the back… how much did you steal from your friends, neighbours or family to be in attendance tonight? That’s right I’m talking to you. I deserve the respect of the locker room furthermore… and last week I got none of that. I don’t care if you’re a monster. I don’t care if you’re a champion… Aaron heath is the man whose words are as deadly as his actions and if you don’t believe me now, more fool you. I have been unstoppable since I have arrived in this company and last week, that was a mistake on the behalf of Cerberus and Ryker Kidd. Boys, you will realise that I’m the most unrelenting force on the planet… I will not be stopped and I will want my salvation.

AH: But again you people don’t seem to understand, it’s people like me who are keeping this company in check. Its people like me who are seen as the saviours of this company and that are offering salvation to the millions around the world, following 6CW and even you people in the arena tonight. I’m carrying that flag of salvation, I’m the flagbearer. All you people have to do is join the brigade. Join me on this crusade starting tonight against one of your false hero’s, Geoff Steel.

*The crowd begin a let’s go Steel chant, Aaron Heath with hate in his eyes, folds his arms, looking directly into the camera once more. Licking his lips before scratching his cheek, Heath raises the microphone once more to speak.

AH: What separates me and this so called perceived ex- world champion who has entered my realm right now, well…that’s a good question to start on. Well let me explain to you people why this is the case. Four different characteristics and traits which separate me and Geoff Steel as professional wrestlers… Greatness. Honesty. Voice. Opinion. Geoff Steel has none of these traits or characteristics. Steel is a puppet. A puppet which will dance and sing and is commanded by you, the people. I can’t respect a man who follows orders from people lower than him. Nor can I respect a man who will try and entertain these sheep. You have already disgraced the new era, my era of 6CW by even stepping into the ring with me tonight. Geoff Steel, you will feel pain tonight. Don’t cross my path old man.

AH: You see, Great Britain, the United States and indeed all over the world, these people need a hero. And from day one, I have filled that role. I have vanquished all those that have opposed me, and more recently I have become stronger, richer and a damn sight happier. But the paycheck at the end of the day is far from the greatest prize. Don’t you dare think for a second I’m a mercenary? I’m the ideal success story and a worldwide success story. Starting from a great family with humble beginnings becoming independently strong and finally at the peak of professional wrestling. I am the single reason in professional wrestling that you people can look up to and idolise. I’m the only professional wrestler in which you people can follow me on my unstoppable crusade to achieving greatness.

*Heath angrily points a finger into the camera and continues to speak as the crowd continue to chant you suck.*

AH: This company has never seen a greater rising superstar than me. From day one I have offered my hand out to those who seek salvation and redemption… but time and time again I have been thwarted in my attempts with you people. But since I’m a generous man, I will keep to my word and promise to myself that I will eventually save 6CW from you. I will cleanse the very essence of this company and become its vindication. This is my crusade and my journey and you people have the chance to soak it all in. My olive branch even extends out to those in the locker room who wish to seek salvation from themselves. This era is being led by me and you people have got to understand and more importantly respect that. People like Geoff Steel need to respect me… And I will make people like Geoff Steel respect me. Painfully or easily.

AH: You people need to understand something… Geoff Steel is a fine athlete. Don’t misinterpret what I’m saying, but what separates true heroes of this company such as Geoff Steel and wrestling saviours of this company is the fact that Steel chooses to remain a good guy… Steel can’t cross that divide because he is scared those fans won’t cheer his name and buy Geoff Steel merchandise. Every society loves a valiant loser… and you are the valiant loser, Steel. Regardless of the results, you will still be cheered for your plucky efforts. And the sad reality is, that those fans and our world will still cheer for him if he put’s zero effort in… Pathetic.

AH: In a few short hours, I’m going to prove to the world that I can carry that cliqued torch that I carried for so long in the Independent scene so proudly across the world, for these people. On the biggest and loudest stage of them all. You people are wrong if you assume Geoff Steel is the hero, because in reality and the cold light of day, I’m the real hero. You people know that I don’t lie I always make good on my promises. Last week I didn’t receive the respect I so richly deserve but tonight I will. Tonight I will continue to march through 6CW, carrying a flag of salvation for all those who are outcasts of society and those who were written off so many times. I will not be stopped as I march through the wasteland and reach my paradise and my vision of a brighter 6CW.

*The Crowd break into enormous boo’s and taunts as Heath remains fixed, almost hypnotised staring evilly into the Camera. A few seconds pass before Heath, backs away from the camera, his ice cold and robotic demeanour never leaving the camera as the scene slowly fades away into a commercial break.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable315 Mon 12 Oct 2015, 2:50 am

Dimitri Pattal Promo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens up wih DImitri making a phone call out.)

Dimitri- Hello...? Hey! How has it been?

Dimitri- Oh no I been going along. I'm getting the hang of everything and the view of this country. It feels refreshing you know.. How's mother doing?

....- Excuse me Dimitri?

(Dimitri looks and see's a male reporter)

Dimitri- Let me call you back in a few ok?

(Dimitri hangs up the phone)

Dimitri- What can I do for you 6CW....

6CW Reporter- Well Dimitri we wanted to get a few questions in and your comments. Last week you and Chael Kingdom both submitted the current UK Champion. In the future do you see yourself in the running for the UK Championship against Johnathan Daniels?

Dimitri- Well given how things are in 6CW. I noticed stepping on toes leave towards punishment around here. So for The Forgotten and Mr. Jones to seize control over this company is something in due time. I myself and a few other men will fight for. As of now that road starts with Johnathan Daniels.

(Dimitri pauses)

6WF Reporter- However before you go challenge Jonathan Daniels at anytime. Your partner from last week. Chael Kingdom has that shot against Johnathan Daniels. How do you feel and with the positive reception he's been getting how does that make you feel?

Dimitri- No way at all to be honest. As a man if you step up to the plate and delivery then you have that right. Power 5 and all of that. I respect Chael as competition butt Chael and I are completely different men. If Chael doesn't beat Daniels then it must not be his time. I believe Chael could beat him but then again. I don't think Chael can takeout Johnathan Daniels title away.

(Dimitri pauses)

Dimitri- You see tomorrow I fight Majestic and Majestic is just a test run. Yeah he's been here longer than me and I am at a disadvantage because I only be here for two matches in. But I guarantee you Dimitri Pattal is here to stay and he is here to revolutionize professional wrestling. I'm not going to give a bore speech about why I deserve this or deserve the spotlight but the fact remains this. Everything in life occurs and then again everything in life must end including title reigns.

(Dimitri pauses)

Dimitri- So if I was Majestic I would get that extra bed rest before tomorrow night and if I was Johnathan Daniels I would keep that UK Championship warm. Every second, every minute, every hour is just time being wasted before he loses that belt to either Chael or I.

(Dimitri pauses)

6WF Reporter- What if you don't beat Majestic and Chael doesn't beat Johnathan Daniels?

Dimitri- Then my friend you keep shooting until someone falls off.

(Dimitri walks off as he pulls his phone back out. Scene fades away)

Cable315

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon 12 Oct 2015, 6:19 pm

A segment begins to play that shows Christy James standing in front of a flat-screen monitor with the 6CW logo shown on it.

CJ: Hello 6CW fans everywhere and anywhere, I welcome you to this exclusive interview here on 6CW.com with none other than, the perfect one, Perfect Jack.

The camera zooms out as Jack walks into shot.

CJ: Thank you Perfect Jack for taking time out of your busy schedule for this interview for 6CW fans across the world.

PJ: I'm only here because I'm contractually obligated. Don't think for a second that I myself want to be here.

CJ: Ok...so let's get down to business. Over the past few weeks here in 6CW, to us and the fans it looks like you are re-forming Perfect Execution with Lex Hart, this theory is strengthened further with the fact that you have a tag team match against The Alpha Wolves, what are your thoughts on this?

PJ: We're teaming for one match, what gives you this idea that we're re-forming Perfect Execution? You and all those internet fans look way too into the small stuff.

CJ: But we've seen clips of you and Lex talking in around different arenas, surely there is something more to this?

PJ: Now you're just asking questions I have no intention of answering. Can an old friend not catch-up with another old friend?

CJ: Welll...

PJ: Well nothing. I'm done answering your futile questions, I have something I wish to get off my chest, listen up Alpha wolves, don't think for a second that you're going to use either of us as stepping stones, I can't speak for Lex, but nobody takes advantage of me, case in point Dicey Reilly, he tried to use me to win the tag team titles, to get that sweet pay-cheque, but I saw through his lies, his dishonesty and I cut him down where he stood. Nobody uses Perfect Jack to further themselves, nobody steps on me. Nobody beats perfection.

The scene fades as Perfect Jack walks off.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Mon 26 Oct 2015, 5:27 am

***An echo in the darkness***

ha ha ha ha...

EH (voiceover as a familiar smile comes into view): I once...was lost...but now...am found...hehehehe...welcome one and all the carnival is in full swing.

Engel sits on a bench smiling vacantly, head tilted staring straight into the camera. He is wearing a strait jacket and rocking back and forth.

EH: HEHEHE...I understand I let a few of my fans down over the years...I was a little predisposed. So lets get back to basics shall we.

Engel stands up and takes off the strait jacket with ease to reveal Wrestling tights and a vest. He wipes off what little old face paint remains on his face and laughs wildly.

EH: HEHEHE...No more clowning around...me and Mr Bat we missed you, all of you...even you Dicey.

Crowd: 6 C DUBYAX3

Engel paces as he slaps himself in the head repeatedly.

EH: I am reaching the top of 6CW and nobody...hehehe...is gonna stand in my way...hehehe... See the funny little clown...He's hiding behind a smile...They all think he's laughin...But I know he's really crying all the while...hehehehahahahohohoho.

As Engel walks off camera laughing, a sign behind him reads Cherry Falls Asylum.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down