The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results - Monday 9th October

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results - Monday 9th October Empty 6CW Anarchy Results - Monday 9th October

Post by Mat Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:52 pm

The show opens as Enforcer is shown walking down a dark, dingey corridor. The camera pans around to show 'The Brotherhood' scribed on a nearby wall. Enforcer continues to walk through before the tall, looming figure of Edward Plague reflects in the light...

EP: What a surprise this is. You visiting me down here. It's becoming somewhat of a regular occurrence, these secret meetings, if I didn't know any better, E, i'd say you were almost ashamed of me.

Enforcer moves towards a brighter area of the room where Edward Plague is sat, tossing a ball of string between his hands...

Enforcer: I'm here because you gave me no choice. I'm here because you've stepped over the line and you've gone back on your word, Plague!

EP: My word? I never gave you my word, Enforcer. I simply accepted the terms you presented, quid pro quo. Put simply, Enforcer, you've lost control. You've let that power you had slip through your fingers and you needed me to help restore order. And restore it I shall.

Enforcer: Listen, Plague!

Enforcer raises his voice, pointing his finger at Plague...

Enforcer: We had a deal. I told you, you'd get your shot if you faced Grace at Beachfront Brawl. That's what you wanted, Plague. You want Gazzy and Wood to face the TA. I didn't agree to what you did. It was supposed to be a fair fight.

Plague begins to chuckle...

EP: It's a funny old game, this pursuit of power, Enforcer. Some, they become convoluted, confusing, and ultimately, they fail. They fail because eventually, as time has always taught us, absolute power corrupts, absolutely. But this? This is the perfect, strategic manipulation of one mans inability to hold his power.

You're nothing more than the villain in this piece now, Enforcer. Now is the time for heroes. For names to be etched forever in greatness. To stand and deliver for their cause. And you, Enforcer? You'll do nothing.

Enforcer: What?

Plague leans forward and smiles at Enforcer....

EP: You'll do nothing because as time foretold, you've been corrupted. Corrupted by the very people you prayed would never best you. We are the heroes now, Enforcer. This company, this quest, this power, it sits with us. We define it. We control it.

You don't break bread with the Devil and expect to share his wine. You don't bite the hand that feeds you, and Enforcer, you don't, cross, The Brotherhood.

Enforcer shakes his head...

Enforcer: While this company is under management, you'll do what I say when I tell you, and the games, the manipulation, it stops.

Plagues laughs to himself....

EP: Ahh, the desperate cries of the man at the bottom of the well. Hoping the villagers will come to his aid.

But your village is gone, Enforcer. Burnt by your own hands. Now you're isolated, and I'm all you have left.

Be careful, Enforcer....

Plague rises from his chair and turns his back to Enforcer....

EP: Soon, you'll have nothing left to control. No power. No destiny.

No company.

Plague disappears out of shot as we head to the opening credits.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results - Monday 9th October Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results - Monday 9th October

Post by Mat Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:53 pm

*The camera pans to the arena doors, inside the building and the crowd mix a pop and some boos as Clarke James and Perfect Jack walk in, and we see them from around shoulder up. Charlotte Grey meets them, but looks a bit confused

CG: What’s going on here?

*Jack and James grin wide

CJ: Just ready for the show, Charlotte

PJ: We make sure we’re here, we arrive in style

*The grins don’t fade, and Charlotte looks down to their waists. The camera pans out and we see both men wear two belts apiece, identical sets of titles.

CJ: Oh, you noticed?

PJ: We thought we best make this ish official.

CG: Ish?

PJ: I’m cool.

*He looks at Clarke

PJ: She knows I’m cool, yeah?

CJ: Everyone knows you’re cool, Jack. You got style.

*Jack smiles then darts an angry look at Grey

PJ: See!

*She shakes her head as James puts a hand on Jack’s shoulder

CJ: You don’t even know what the real belts are.

*Charlotte starts to ponder

CJ: THEY’RE ALL THE REAL BELTS!!

*They both gaze furiously at her then flick their heads like divas and storm away.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results - Monday 9th October Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results - Monday 9th October

Post by Mat Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:55 pm

HA: We open up Anarchy with tag team action!

HE: And it's certainly a Best Of Enemies situation in this one.

HA: We've got Jerome Dubois and Geoff Steel, who have been tearing shreds out of each other over the Television Title...

HE: While the strange friendship between Clarke James and Perfect Jack, The Co-UK and International Champions, continues here tonight with tag team champion.

"Mind Eraser" blares around the arena and the crowd pop as Jerome Dubois strolls out onto the stage carrying the French flag. He waves it around with great pride as he walks down the ramp to the ring, nodding respectfully to the fans. Dubois slides under the bottom rope into the ring. He rips open the jacket he was wearing to unveil his Television Title.

"Last Resort" blares out around the arena, Steel marches down the ramp to the ring, staring at Jerome Dubois who simply smirks back at him.

HA: That grin suggests that Dubois and Steel are perhaps going to struggle here this evening, there is too much animosity between these two.

HE: We'll see if they can put that aside this evening.

‘Blind Faith’ starts playing and the crowds boos continue as Clarke James walks out. He looks around at the crowd before walking down to the ramp. He reaches the ring and climbs on to the canvas before turning around to face the crowd and throws his arms in the air drawing boosfrom the crowd.

‘I am Perfection’ blasts out of the speakers. Perfect Jack walks out to the stage and straight down to ringside ignoring some of the jeers he receives from the crowd. He slides inside the ring and barges past his opponents en route to climbing the turnbuckle and throws his arms in the air.

HA: These two defeated the Parasite Killers last time out, let's see if they can keep that momentum up this evening.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Despite his obvious injuries, Geoff Steel starts the contest off for his team. He locks up with Clarke James, who applies a side headlock. Steel quickly counters by throwing Clarke James into the ropes. On the rebound, Steel takes down Clarke James with a short-arm clothesline. Clarke James rolls up, Steel kicks him in the gut. He pauses for a moment, clutching his leg a little, before dropping the co-champion with a swinging neckbreaker.

Ref: 1...................2..........Kick out!

Clarke James powers the shoulder up off the mat. Steel applies an armbar hold, but Clarke James is up to his feet quickly and counters with an arm drag takedown. Steel gets to his feet, Clarke James throws a couple of right hands but Steel walks through them and replies with some big uppercuts of his own. He follows this up with some headbutts as Clarke James stumbles back into a neutral corner.

Steel climbs slowly to the 2nd rope, where drives some right hands down into the top of the head. The Northern Native takes a slow step back from the 2nd rope, Clarke James walks forward and Steel hits him with a suplex, bridging over into the pin. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2...........Kick out!

HE: A strong start from Geoff Steel, .

Steel pins Clarke James to the ground as he piles punches down into the face of one half of co champions. Steel is eventually forced to roll away, allowing Clarke James to rise only to then follow up with some more firm right hands and then a knee to the gut. Clarke James lurches forward and Steel drops him with a DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1......................2..............Kick out!

Clarke James again gets the shoulder up. Steel drags him to his feet, where he then sets up for a powerbomb. Clarke James manages to free himself from upon the shoulders of Steel, dropping down the back and then taking Steel down with a chopblock to the right leg. Clarke James then bounces off the ropes and connects with a running dropkick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Clarke James goes on the attack, again working over the leg of Geoff Steel, this time with elbow drops. Clarke James then makes the tag to Perfect Jack. The pair pick up Geoff Steel and connect with a double snap suplex.

As Clarke James rolls away, Perfect Jack follows this up with a leaping knee drop down across the throat. He covers.

Perfect Jack gets to his feet, he drags up Steel and then hits him with a clubbing right-hand to the back of the head. He then throws Steel out across the ring with a side suplex. Steel rolls up to his feet and Perfect Jack flattens him with a clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Steel forces the shoulder up and Perfect Jack allows him to his feet. Perfect Jack whips the popular star into a neutral corner before running in and crashing a forearm into the skull of Steel. He stumbles forward and Perfect Jack plants him with a brainbuster. Cover.

HA: Strong showing from Perfect Jack since entering this contest.

Ref: 1.....................2............Kick out!

Perfect Jack makes the tag to Clarke James. He steps into the ring and runs the ropes, as does Perfect Jack, and they hit a high-low combination of clothesline and chopblock. Clarke James then drags up Steel as Perfect Jack leaves the ring. He connects with a knee-breaker, before running the ropes and hitting a big elbow smash. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Clarke James applies a single-legged boston crab to Steel, he is quite near the ropes so Steel is able to reach out for the ropes. Clarke James still keeps the hold applied until the last possible moment. Clarke James drags Steel to the corner, where he then smashes the leg into the exposed steel ring post.

Clarke James rolls back into the ring, he drags Steel away from the corner and lifts him up. He runs to the middle of the ring and connects with a powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Steel kicks out. Clarke James makes the tag to Perfect Jack, who steps into the ring. He places Steel into a bearhug position, Clarke James then flies off the top rope to hit a clothesline. Perfect Jack hooks the leg.

Perfect Jack stomps away on the head of Steel. He then places a hand around the throat, choking out Steel against the canvas. He then demonstrates his strength in hauling Steel from the ground into the air, but Steel manages to free himself...

HA: Spear!

HE: Desperation move from Steel, he needs the tag now.

Steel crawls towards the corner and gets the hot tag to Jerome Dubois. He storms into the ring, running to the opposite corner to knock Clarke James off the apron with a forearm smash. Dubois turns around, Perfect Jack rises...

HA: French Connection! 2nd Spear in quick succession!

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

Dubois locks in an armbar, Perfect Jack gets to his feet, only for Dubois to throw him down with an arm drag. Perfect Jack rises to his feet, he throws a wild clothesline that Dubois ducks and then counters with a spinebuster.

The Frenchman goes up to the top rope, he stands waiting for Perfect Jack to rise. When he does so, Dubois flies off and nails a missile dropkick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Perfect Jack forces the shoulder up. Jerome Dubois allows Perfect Jack to rise before connecting with a scoop slam. Dubois walks to the corner...

HA: Steel wants back in, but Dubois having none of it.

Jerome Dubois looks at Steel for a couple of moments but then turns around, walking to the opposite corner before he again goes up to the top rope...

HA: Big elbow drop, right to the heart!

HE: Dubois has gone high risk twice and has got his reward on both occassions.

Ref: 1.........................2..................Kick out!

Jerome Dubois brings Perfect Jack to his feet where he fires off a couple of stiff knife-edge chops into the chest. Perfect Jack falls into the ropes, Dubois whips him into the ropes and connects with a snap powerslam into the cover.

Ref: 1............................2.....................Kick out!

Perfect Jack forces the shoulder up, Jerome Dubois allows him to his feet and sets up for the Culture Shock, but Perfect Jack counters with a back body drop. Both men are down, Dubois is first up and he drags his body to the corner, pulling himself up using the ropes. He slaps in Steel across the chest...

HA: Now he wants the tag!

HE: Not sure Steel was quite as keen now.

Steel steps into the ring, he turns around immediately to confront Dubois who gives a simple gaelic shrug of the shoulders and leaps from the apron. Steel turns around, Perfect Jack kicks him in the gut...

HA: PERFECT PLEX!

Ref: 1.................................2...................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: This one is over!

HE: Perfect Jack and Clarke James win it again!

HA: They were rivals, perhaps still are, but they're also one hell of a team Henry.

HE: But surely at some point, the moment will come when the fates of those titles will have to be settled?

Jack and James embrace in the middle of the ring, holding up their titles together before rolling out of the ring.

Dubois rolls into the ring, he smirks down at the floored Geoff Steel. He drags him up and then drives him down into the canvas with the Culture Shock! Dubois stands over Steel, holding up his title belt.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:55 pm

*Enforcer is watching backstage with Tim Allen. He is standing backstage and turns to the interviewer

E: I think you can see what needs to be done, as easily as I. We’ve got Geoff Steel after Dubois, and now we have Dubois playing the game right back.

TA: They need a match?

*E smiles

E: You’ve nearly learned something from your time here! Yes, Tim. They need a match. And we have a PPV.

TA: Title on the line?

E: Title on the line, Tim. Jerome Dubois will defend his Television title at Beachfront Brawl against Geoff Steel!

*The pop can be heard in the arena and the scene fades.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:56 pm

HA: Singles action now for you on Anarchy.

HE: For the second show in succession, Mike Hill finds himself pitted up against a member of the Brotherhood.

HA: This time it's not just a member of the Brotherhood, it's the leader himself, Edward Plague.

HE: Hill will certainly be hoping that it goes slightly better than last time out, where he was subjected to a dominant performance by Gazzy D.

Mike Hill is stood in the ring waiting as "He is a legend" blares out around the arena, The lights in the arena begin to flicker and the titatron begins to turn to static before the lights go out all together...after a few second the lights come back up and Edward is stood on the stage, his plague mask covering his face, he walks towards the ring as the lights begin to flicker again. Edward rolls in to the ring and begins to pace the ring, usually shouting at the crowd before removing his mask and revealing a sick sadistic smile.

HA: My god this guy is weird.

HE: He might be weird Harold, but he's god damn effective, he gets in people's heads and that's what makes him brilliant.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hill is staring across at Plague, who smirks back wildly. Hill strides forward, right into the face of Plague who takes a couple of punches before dropping Hill with a huge headbutt and the Next Big Thing Falls to the mat.

Plague picks up Hill by the throat and drives him back into the turnbuckles, before cracking a series of forearms into the face. Plague then nails a big boot in the corner. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Plague drags up Hill, he throws him into the ropes. Hill attempts a crossbody block, Plague catches him easily across the chest and then launches The Next Big Thing across the ring with a fallaway slam. Hill stumbles up and Plague sends Hill crumpling into the mat with a clothesline from hell. He hooks the leg.

HA: Plague dominating so far.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Hill kicks out. Plague launches him out across the ring, on the rebound Plague connects with a military press slam. Hill staggers to his feet and Plague locks in a full nelson hold.

He hits some forearms to the side of the head, he then drives Hill down into the mat with a full nelson slam. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2..................Kick out!

Plague hauls Hill up by the waist, dropping him with a German suplex. Plague runs the ropes, nailing a boot to the head, he then follows that up with the Plague Stomp.

Ref: 1......................2.......................Kick out!

Edward Plague drags up Hill, he knees him in the gut and then lifts him high into the air...

HA: CONFESSION!

Ref: 1............................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: This one is over and done with.

HE: Total and utter dominance from Edward Plague, he didn't give Hill a look in from the very off.

HA: It was almost like Hill was overawed by the presence of Plague.

HE: It's a win for the leader of the Brotherhood, his two disciples Liam Wood and Gazzy D are in action later tonight.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:56 pm

*Edward Plague's music is still playing as he stands in the middle of the ring then walks to the side and gets a mic. He comes back to the centre and then falls to his knees. The music stops...

EP: Shining stars and names in lights, ohhhhhhhh it’s all lies, Anthony. The Brotherhood is taking over, the Academy just the first establishment to tear down. We’ve been fed the Hollywood machine on our path to

“OH DO BE QUIET”

*Plague and the crowd are a little shocked to see Jack Hurst walk out onto the ramp to interrupt Plague

JH: Soliloquies don’t confuse me, shan’t scare nor mock nor torment either. Greatness will come for you at Beachfront Brawl, because Anthony Grace is the best this business has ever seen. You, young man, are looking at a night where the stars shine on you and expose every last weakness.

Be very afraid, Plague, because Grace is everything you cannot handle. He is...perfection!

*Hurst bows to him and walks away, Plague laughing as he sees him leave.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:57 pm

*We head backstage and Crowther is screaming at Enforcer

MC:...MOST VALUABLE ASSET IN A MATCH WITH SOME CULT-LEADING MANIAC!! YOU CAN’T PLAN FOR WHAT CARNAGE HE MIGHT WISH UPON ANTHONY!

*E just smiles

MC: DON’T SMILE AT ME! THIS IS SERIOUS, ENFORCER, AND MORE THAN YOUR JOB IS WORTH! WE HAVE OBLIGATIONS, YOU CANNOT EXPECT THIS BEHAVIOUR TO SLIDE!

*Enforcer stares silently at Crowther, and then interrupts just as Crowther is ready to shout again

E: I checked the details, Crowther. He is in two 1-on-1 matches, and one of those is for a world title. No unnecessary danger, not even a weapon in sight. But, even better, he still has many of the same conditions that any performer here does.

Because all you lot did was add conditions to our usual contract. So he still can find himself suspended immediately if he fails to fulfil his duties.

*Crowther takes a bit of a step back

E: You’re seeing it, aren’t you? He can’t skip this one, Michael. He HAS to attend.

*Enforcer smiles

E: In chess, they call that “check” - now get the f*** away from me!

*The scene fades as Crowther cowers and turns away.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:57 pm

HA: Huge match next up here on Anarchy!

HE: A real clash of generations, as the Fight For The Right holder O'Callaghan takes on JJ Johnson.

HA: Of course, O'Callaghan scored a huge win over Johnson last time out, in a triple threat bout that also included Hero.

HE: Johnson will be after a measure of revenge this evening.

The boos of the crowd continue as his music finishes and is replaced with 'Run This Town'. O'Callaghan walks out from backstage inching toward the top of the ramp with each strobe light. He carries the Fight For The Right briefcase down to the ring with him, sliding that into the ring before stepping in himself. O'Callaghan holds the briefcase high in the air.

HA: So far, opportunity hasn't quite arrived for O'Callaghan to cash in that case, although he has come close on occassion.

HE: He needs to be patient Harold, he knows that he's ready for that world title but he should pick his moment, you don't want to lose that case.

The mood in the arena changes as ‘Ante up’ starts to play and the crowd for the most part, cheer the arrival of JJ Johnson. He walks out to the stage and stares around at the fans before making his way down to the ring. JJ slides in...

HA: Johnson was somewhat put out by the way their last match ended, with O'Callaghan pinning him after grabbing a handful of tights.

HE: Well now is his chance to get some revenge, and perhaps propel himself back into the world title scene.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off. The duo lock-up, O'Callaghan is thrown backwards straight away by the strength of JJ Johnson. The FFTR holder rolls up to his feet, he runs in at JJ who side steps and grabs O'Callaghan by the waist.

He twists his way out of the hold and then attempts a belly to back suplex, Johnson blocks and counters with a jawbreaker hold. O'Callaghan staggers around, he falls into the path of Johnson who flings him across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. JJ drags O'Callaghan away from the ropes and covers.

Ref: 1..................2..........Kick out!

Johnson hauls up O'Callaghan, he fires in a number of right hands to the face. O'Callaghan falls into the ropes, Johnson unloads with his trademark boxing combination. OC places his body in between the ropes, forcing the break as JJ is sent backwards by the referee. O'Callaghan walks forward as Johnson beckons him on.

O'Callaghan walks up and brazenly slaps JJ across the face.

HA: I'm not sure how smart that was!

Johnson holds his face for a moment, he then drives at the stomach of O'Callaghan, forcing him into the corner. He hits a series of big shoulders to the stomach, he then steps back and hits a big stinger splash. O'Callaghan falls forward and JJ hits an Emerald Fusion, cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

JJ allows O'Callaghan to his feet, he throws him into the ropes and on the rebound, hits a big shoulder block. O'Callaghan rolls up, Johnson goes for a hip toss but OC blocks and counters with a hip toss, applying an armbar hold.

HE: There's the technical proficieny of O'Callaghan coming into play.

JJ fights to his feet, he swivels out of the armbar and goes for a clothesline, O'Callaghan ducks underneath it, he drops Johnson with a reverse DDT. Cover.

O'Callaghan locks in a sleeper hold. Johnson slowly fights up to his feet, O'Callaghan hits a backbreaker, which he then follows up with a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

JJ kicks out. O'Callaghan rolls him onto his front, then drops some elbows down into the back. O'Callaghan drags JJ to the corner, hitting a few more knees to the back, before going to the top rope...

HA: Frog splash to the back!

Ref: 1....................2....................Kick out!

O'Callaghan drops a series of knees down into the back. He then waits for JJ to rise, he throws a wild punch, OC ducks it and then nails a German suplex into the turbuckles. O'Callaghan follows up with a running, rolling senton. He drags JJ away and covers.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

JJ kicks out. O'Callaghan locks in a full nelson hold, JJ fights up to his feet and manages to counter with a jawbreaker. OC stumbles around, JJ lifts him onto his shoulders and hits a Samoan Drop. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

O'Callaghan is the man with the kick out this time. Johnson lifts up OC, he lifts him into the air and connects with a big knee-breaker. Johnson runs the ropes, flattening him with a huge lariat. He hooks the leg.

HE: Johnson coming back into this one!

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

JJ lifts up O'Callaghan, he slings him over his shoulders and spins on the spot, transitioning from the Firemans Carry position into a spinning side slam. O'Callaghan staggers up, Johnson kicks him in the gut...

HA: DDT!

Ref: 1.......................2.................Kick out!

There's another kick out from O'Callaghan. JJ lifts him to his feet, he throws O'Callaghan into the ropes...

HE: Huge spinebuster!

HA: And now Johnson going up top!

HE: Lining up the Mt Rushmore...

HA: Nails it!

Ref: 1....................2.....................Kick out!

O'Callaghan forces the shoulder up. JJ Johnson drags up O'Callaghan, he slings him over his shoulders into position for the VIP Experience...

HA: O'Callaghan frees himself!

HE: Skull-crushing finale!

Ref: 1......................2...................Kick out!

Johnson kicks out. O'Callaghan drags him to the corner, where he proceeds to start stomping away on the head of Johnson. O'Callaghan steps sideways and then runs in, nailing a vicious running knee to the side of the head. He drags JJ away and covers.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

O'Callaghan picks up Johnson, he runs towards the corner and drives him back first into the turnbuckle. O'Callaghan picks up JJ, throwing him into the ropes, hitting a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

Johnson kicks out. O'Callaghan drags up JJ, he hits an STO Backbreaker and then dropping Johnson down to the mat. O'Callaghan steps through...

HA: SHARPSHOOTER!

HE: Sharpshooter locked in!

HA: Middle of the ring!

HE: This could be it!

O'Callaghan wrenches back on the hold, JJ yells out in pain. O'Callaghan leans further back in the hold, increasing the pressure.

HA: He's got this locked in firmly!

HE: Johnson can't fight this much longer!

JJ wriggles and crawls but O'Callaghan manages to drag him forward. O'Callaghan pulls back further...

HA: Still fighting!

Johnson somehow stops himself from tapping, he uses one final last gasp of energy to roll over and boot O'Callaghan away.

The Fight For The Right holder runs in at JJ...

HE: Roll up by Johnson!

Ref: 1.......................2................Kick out!

O'Callaghan kicks out, JJ shows incredible strength in dragging O'Callaghan up from the floor and driving him down with a powerbomb. He pushes the legs into a cover.

Ref: 1.........................2..................Kick out!

The pair rise, JJ boots O'Callaghan in the gut...

HA: ACCESS ALL AREAS!

Ref: 1..............................2............................Kick out!

HE: UNREAL!

HA: O'Callaghan kicks out!

Johnson hauls up O'Callaghan. He slings him over his shoudlers...

HE: VIP...

HA: He dropped down the back!

HE: ROLL UP!

HA: HE'S GOT THE TRUNKS!

HE: SURELY NOT!

HA: NOT TWO WEEKS IN A ROW!

Ref: 1.............................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: He stole it! He stole it again!

HE: O'Callaghan wins, O'Callaghan pins Johnson for the second show in succession.

HA: Pinned him illegally Henry.

HE: It's only illegal if the referee sees it Harold.

HA: Well in that case, I think Enforcer really needs to look at the officiating, two weeks in a row Johnson has been robbed now.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:58 pm

*Hurst stands with Crowther

MC: This is ludicrous, we will have to think of something else.

JH: Well, my good sir, you know that I am here for the opportunity. And being part of this team means I am willing to think on my feet, Mr Crowther.

MC: A gentlemen even when the pressure is on.

JH: There’s ways and means, Mr Crowther. I was a champion for a very long time, I know how to save another man’s bacon.

*Crowther smiles and puts his arm around his shoulder.

MC: Let’s walk and talk, Hurst.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:58 pm

The camera cuts backstage to show O’Callaghan strutting through the backstage area where Charlotte Grey can been seen talking with a colleague…

CG: And so he’s like ‘Oh these titles are so heavy?’ I mean, you can clearly see they are made from cardboard!

OC: Well, just the person. I hate to interrupt your little gossip session, Charlie, but I figured you’d want an exclusive with THE hottest property in the business right now. The Fight for the Right holder, the longest reigning UK and International Title Holder in 6CW History and the man who just went ‘2’ and ‘0’ over a certain ‘Franchise Player;, Mr J.J. Johnson…

Grey turns round and gestures for the camera to focus on O’Callaghan…

CG: Sure, so, tell us, another week, another roll-up victory, how are you doing it?

O’Callaghan smirks…

OC: Oh, don’t be that girl, Charlie. Why you hating on me? See, what’s different between me and Old Man Johnson is everything that’s changed. Once upon time, this business was built on the great in ring competitors, what they didn’t know, was how to entertain, how to hold that audience in the palm of your hand and deliver. Shock and surprise. I don’t need to hit some big move at that key point or climax. I end matches when I see fit, how I see fit. That’s what makes me stand out from the rest. It’s why I’m the Fight for the Right holder, and why I’m the most feared and dangerous commodity in this company.

JJ, you know, he had a good run. For a while he was the biggest attraction. Then like everything, wrestling evolved, and that food chain got deeper and deeper, and I climbed higher and higher. You mock it for being a roll-up, I don’t see anyone caring when Mike Hill was winning World Titles with it? Now it’s a dirty word!? Well, I’m sorry if a so called legend like JJ Johnson lost so many steps that now he’s not even close to being worth of stepping in the ring with me…

…Y’all fo’ real ain’ ‘chu?

The camera swings round to see JJ Johnson approaching, towel draped round his next and an ice pack strapped to his shoulder…

OC: Listen, Gramps. You don’t wanna start back here, especially when we can all see how beaten up you are….

JJ: So tha’s how it’s gon’ be, playa? Sshh, you mus’ be trippin’ or suttin’ to think that JJ Johnson is don’, y’all. See I dun seen cats like yo’, walkin’ round, thinkin’ yo’ summit’. Truth be tol’, you jus’ another chump, thinki’ he the big man. Ya’ll thinkin’ you sum entertainer? I was trailblazin’ when yo’ momma was still checkin’ if yous a boy or a bitch!

*Crowd Pop*

JJ: Roll ups? Fo’ sho’, you sure as hell ain’ da firs’ an’ you dam’ sure ain’ gon’ be the last to go winnin’ like that. Y’all think it’s clever. Y’all think you sum sorta vision’ry. Eye rakes, tight grabbing. All tha’, ‘snot ‘evolving’, it ain’ ‘entertaining’, it’s nuttin’ more than bitch ac’kin, and you, you a prize bitch, OC.

OC smirks and shakes his heard….

OC: I think you’re forgetting just who won that match, JJ. And the one before that. Call it what you like, but, it just all comes back to the fact that I am better than you in every way, shape and form, JJ. Your time is gone. It’s time to go home, rest your shoulder. Maybe make another ‘B’ Movie. Hey, you and Grace could make a buddy move. And you know, your black, he’s white, it’s the perfect fit. But leave the wrestling to the real men, JJ.

O’Callaghan goes to walk off…

JJ: Aww hell no. Ain’ you turn your back on me. I ain’ done wit’ you’. See where I came from, we treat peeps’ wit respec’, so you think you summit’, then lets go one more time. Beachfront Brawl, yo’ ass is mine. JJ Johnson and O’Callaghan…

O’Callaghan shrugs…

OC: I just don’t see why beating you again would interest me, you’re just not on my level.

JJ snarls…

JJ: Did I say I was finished? You, Me, number one contender for the 6CW World Championship….

O’Callaghan stops and ponders….

OC: But, I’ve got the Fight for the Right briefcase, JJ? Why would I worry about that? And what about all the cheap tactics, I’m not sure I wanna listen to you whinge that you didn’t get a fair deal…

JJ: Two bites of the cherry, ‘OC. And I’ll tell you what, to sweeten the deal, to keep yo’ dirty tricks in check, you can get ol’ Dicey Reilly to call it.

O’Callaghan grins, smugly. Looking at JJ….

OC: Reilly? In the ring? Calling the match? A guy who hates you more than anyone else in this company? Well, that’s just stacking the deck in my favour? Plus, having that potato loving booze hound front and centre whilst I beat you all over the ring sounds like a plan. But, knowing how much he despises you, I’m not gonna make it that easy, so I’ll tell you what. If Reilly agrees, you’ve got a deal. If not, I’ve got the night off. And you? You can sit back and watch my rise through this company to the very, very top!

O’Callaghan pats JJ on his iced up shoulder and grins as he walks off

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:59 pm

HA: Tag team action now here on Anarchy...

HE: And it sees our tag team champions continuing their world tour of taking on any and all comers.

HA: This is arguably one of the toughest tests that they have faced so far, as they square off against The Brotherhood, Liam Wood and Gazzy D.

HE: They are certainly a dangerous, dangerous duo but arguably it's the presence on the outside for both teams that could make all the difference.

HA: Max Adamson and Edward Plague are certainly two of the more involved managers we've seen.

'Machine gun’ starts playing and the crowd boo as Max Adamson walks out to the stage, the tag champions stand either side of him. He pats both of them on the back before walking out in front of his team.

HE: Max Adamson leading from the front, taking his team into battle...

HA: Wait there?!

HE: WHAT THE HELL?!

HA: The Brotherhood!

HE: This is becoming somewhat of a trademark of their's, the blindside attack.

HA: Double chair shot from Gazzy and Wood to the back of Horrigan!

Horrigan, the bigger member of the TA, is flattened by a double chair shot to the back of the head. Jackson runs in at Gazzy, hitting him with a couple of punches to the back of the head but Liam Wood is there to help his team-mate.

He fights off Jackson, giving Gazzy D enough time to recover. He joins Liam Wood in punching away at the head of Jackson, who falls back towards the titantron. Wood and Gazzy takes turns in driving the head of Jackson viciously against the tron.

Gazzy drags Jackson away, pummeling away on his back before pushing the Tag Team champion into the path of Wood who connects with the World Eater, leaving Jackson slumped face-first at the top of the ramp.

Horrigan is beginning to stir, Gazzy grabs one chair and throws it to Wood, they allow Horrigan up before Wood drives a chair into the gut. Gazzy then smashes one down across the back of, the duo then takes turns in taking huge shots at the back and neck area of Horrigan.

HE: This is brutal.

HA: This is cowardly, this is damn assault Henry.

Horrigan is almost motionless, Wood picks up as Gazzy methodically places a chair down. Wood pushes Horrigan into his path...

HE: DEEP IMPACT ONTO THE CHAIR!

HA: The TA Have been utterly decimated...

HE: Harold, I don't think the Brotherhood are done here.

Edward Plague walks out onto the stage, he marches the Brotherhood down the ramp towards Max Adamson, who has been watching on helplessly as his clients were decimated.

The trio converge on Adamson, who stumbles back into the side of the ring. They quickly pounce, stomping, punching and pounding down on the grounded Australian who desperately tries to fight his way out but the numbers game is simply too much.

Plague steps away to direct traffic, Gazzy and Wood pick up Adamson, before then throwing him into the steel ring steps. Wood and Gazzy then drag up Adamson, launching him into the railings.

Gazzy then removes the railings, before dropping them down viciously onto the prone Adamson. Him and Wood pick up Adamson as Plague points up at the top of the stage.

HA: What the hell is Plague thining?

Gazzy and Wood pummel on Adamson who by now is seemingly unable to even defend himself. They reach the top of the stage, Plague hits a couple of nonchalant stomps on Jackson and Horrigan as his disciples continue the beat-down on Adamson.

They launch him into the tron which sparks slightly. Wood and Gazzy boot away on Max, and then throw in some punches for good measure. Plague then points off the stage...

HE: No!

HA: No! Get security, anyone!

HE: This has to stop!

HA: Don't let them do this!

HE: No! No!

HA: OH MY GOD!

HE: MEDICS! MEDICS!

HA: THEY JUST TRIPLE POWERBOMBED ADAMSON OFF THE STAGE!

HE: GET HELP GOD DAMN IT!

Plague, Wood and Gazzy walk towards the end of the stage, the camera looking over the shoulder as they admire their handywork, Adamsons body strewn on the floor, convulsing as medics rush towards him.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:59 pm

*As The Brotherhood make it backstage, Enforcer comes screaming around a corner to face Edward Plague

E: What is this?! You got your match, you have the title shot, Max is not an active participant and we have a show to put on!

EP: We have power to exert, Mr Enforcer. You wanted me to play your games, but that welcomed you into ours. We play to win, we play for their pain.

*Wood smiles and Gazzy stares forward

E: And what? You think you can just do what you want?

EP: You made your bedfellows, Enforcer. We are taking over, the Devil only makes a deal in his favour.

*Plague, Wood and Gazzy walk off, but Enforcer grabs Plague’s shoulder to stop him. Plague stares at the hand, but E is not daunted.

E: The power resides with 6CW. You want to play games, I got a card up my sleeve. You still have your match, Brotherhood. But now it’s triple threat. The TA, The Brotherhood and Perfect Jack n Clarke James. Triple Threat Tag Team Titles at Beachfront Brawl…

*Plague stares him in the eyes, then smiles and laughs, walking away.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:00 pm

Dicey Reilly is shown backstage getting ready for his match as Charlotte Grey approaches…

CG: Dicey, I know you’re getting ready for your match, but I was hoping we could get a response to JJ Johnson’s…shall we say ‘proposal’ for Beachfront Brawl? Did you hear it?

DR: I heard it.

CG: Do you have a response to it?

DR: Yes I do.

CG: And that is?

DR: No thank you.

Grey stands back slightly shocked….

CG: You’re not going to accept the offer?

DR: Listen, Charlie. This isn’t personal. I’m not doing this because of how I feel about JJ. I’m doing this because it’s not my beef, it’s not my problem, and I’m not interested. If JJ Johnson has a problem with O’Callaghan, then deal with it like a man. If JJ Johnson wants a cheap title shot, then go knock on Enforcer’s door like everyone else. But I’m not being a pawn in his game.

CG: That currently leaves you without an opponent, and without a number one contender to your title?

DR: I’m missing the part where that’s my problem? I don’t run the shows, I don’t book the matches. And last I checked, there are two idiots walking round this building who have a guaranteed shot, any place, any time. It’s not like I’m going to be short of things to do. Tell JJ I said thanks, but no thanks. But, if you don’t mind…

Dicey motions towards the door…

CG: Thanks for your time, Dicey. And good luck out there

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:00 pm

*The camera pans around the arena, the 6CW crowd hyped for the biggest night of the year holding up signs such as "I love Dicey", "Bobby Charlton took Reborn and Maddie" and "Max Adamson is relegated pre-season" before we reach the Lloyd brothers sat at ringside*

HA: “Up next we have a potential classic between 6CW champion Dicey Reilly and Crime Lord”

HE: “Dicey looking to continue his recent success”

HA: “yes, and already on his way to the ring for this one it seems!”

'Born to fight' blasts through the speakers and there is a crashing ovation from the crowd as Green and gold pyros burst into the rafters as Dicey Reilly walks out onto the stage. Dicey Reilly is the picture of focus and determination as he makes his way down the ramp, cracking his knuckles. He runs up the steel steps and then steps into the ring, and lofts his title high into the air

HA: “The 6CW champ looking up for this tonight!”

HE: “Another big match for the champ”

The lights dim around the arena and 'Out of Black' blasts out of the speakers, pyrotechnics going off on the stage. As the guitar riff ends, Crime Lord swaggers out from behind the curtain. He looks out across the arena at the booing fans and cricks his neck on both sides. Crime Lord strides down the ramp ignoring the jeering fans and then steps into the chamber, he taps the outside of his pod before stepping in.

HA: “Crimey has recovered quicker than expected to be back for tonight”

HE: “Probably that deer antler spray”

Ding, ding, ding!

Crimey goes in for the lock-up, but Dicey Reilly is not interested in that. He ducks under the lock-up attempt, and then leaps into the air as Crime Lord turns around, proceeding to pummel punches down into the head of the former world Champion. Crimey manages to push Reilly away from him and get to his feet, but Dicey manages to knock him back down with a clothesline.

Reilly then dives onto Crime Lord and goes back on the attack with even more punches and headbutts. Crimey desperately tries to block but the majority of Reilly's punches reign in on the face and head of the former world Champion.

HA: “Dicey is taking the attack to Crime Lord early on, he doesn't seem interested in wrestling, just beating the hell out of his opponent.”

Crimey manages to shuffle back towards the ropes and reach out an arm, which forces Reilly to roll away. Crime Lord slowly pulls himself up to his feet, Reilly walks towards him and Crimey places his body in between the ropes, meaning Dicey is forced back by the ref. Dicey smiles as Crimey slowly steps forward, Reilly storms at him but Crime Lord ducks under it.

He pulls Reilly down throat first across the top rope, he then starts driving forearm smashes into the back of Dicey. Crimes follows that up with a series of knees to the back and going for forearms to the back of the head, only for Reilly to begin fighting back with elbows into the face. Dicey jolts around, he blocks a right hand from Crime Lord and then fires in a series of big lefts to the face.

Crimey fights back with punches of his own, sending Reilly back towards the middle of the ring only for the Irishman to respond with a quick flurry of punches to the body and then a couple of big European Uppercuts. Crime Lord stumbles back towards the corner, Reilly runs in towards him and Crimey goes for a boot to the stomach.

Dicey grabs the boot, he rocks Crimey with a big European Uppercut and he falls back against the ropes. Dicey. climbs to the top rope and drives punches into the head of Crimey, he lifts Dicey onto his shoulders in a powerbomb position and walks out of the corner only for Dicey to free himself. Dicey rushes at Crimey and sends him over the top rope

HA: “Dicey in control here early!”

Crimey pulls himself back up onto the apron. Reilly runs in towards him, but Crimey leaps into the air to nail an enzaguri kick to the head. Reilly stumbles backwards, he then strides towards Crime Lord again...

HA: “Wow what a move!”

HE: “A spear through the ropes!”

Dicey then follows Crime Lord outside. He hits Crimey with a flurry of punches, before Irish whipping him into the ringpost, and sends the former world champion flying. Dicey gees up the crowd, before gathering Crimey and rolling him into the ring. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2..............Kick out!

Crimey applies an armbar hold on Dicey, proceeding to stomp down on the right shoulder. The 6CW World Champ fights up to his feet, Crimey pulls him down with an armbreaker like move. He follows that up with a low-angled dropkick to the knee. Crime Lord bounces off the ropes and then connects with a swinging neckbreaker on Dicey.

The former World Champion allows Dicey to rise before flying off the top rope and connecting with a flying lariat. Reilly rolls to his feet, Crimey takes him down with a standing, discus version of the same move. Cover.

Dicey forces the shoulder up. Crime Lord allows Reilly to rise, he then hits a series of snap jabs and punches to the face of his opponent. He responds with some of his own but Crimey appears to have gained some momentum and keeps firing away with his jabs and punches. Crime Lord forces Reilly backwards, Crimey runs in and connects with a big dropkick.

The 6CW World Champion falls into the turnbuckles. Crime Lord climbs up to the top rope where he pulls back on Reilly with a sleeper hold type move. Dicey manages to struggle free and hits Crimey with a clothesline.
Dicey runs at Crimey, who senses him coming and moves out of the way. Crimey then lifts Dicey, who drops down the back, he grabs Crime Lord by the waist and throws him down to the canvas with a German suplex. He covers.

Ref: 1......................2...................Kick out!

Reilly stands waiting for Crimey to rise, he then hits him with an atomic drop. Dicey then bounces off the ropes, levelling the former 6WF World Champ with a big boot to the skull. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Crimey kicks out. Dicey drags him up by the head, hitting a number of knees to the face, before then lifting Crime Lord into the air and planting him into the mat with a big powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Dicey places an armbar hold onto Crimey, stomping down on the right shoulder up. He then lifts the former 6WF World Champ to his feet, Irish whipping him into the corner. Reilly sprints into the corner, connecting with a big clothesline.

Reilly follows this up with a series of punches, switching between head and body with shots combining speed and power. Dicey then picks up Crimey, sitting him down on the 2nd rope. Reilly sprints in...

HA: HANGOVER CURE!

HE: THE BIG KNEE CONNECTS!

Ref: 1.........................2...............................Kick out!

HA: SO CLOSE!

Dicey rises to his feet, and goes to pickup Crime Lord, who manages to bundle him into the bottom rope. Crime Lord rises to his feet, but as he does so a red balloon falls from the sky towards him….

HA: “What? A balloon? Next they’ll be throwing beachballs…”

HE: “It’s gonna land next to Crimey”

The balloon lands next to the feet of Crimey who looks at it. All of sudden the balloon POPS!

LIGHTS OUT!

HA: “WTF! THAT BALLOON POPPED AND THE LIGHTS ARE OU….NOW THEY ARE BACK ON!”

HE: “CRIMEY IS LAID OUT! CRIMEY IS LAID OUT!”

The balloon pops and the lights go out for a few seconds, before coming back on to show Crime Lord laying motionless on the mat, with a baseball bat laid beside him. Dicey, unaware of what has happened, looks over, and looks at the referee who is looking around to see what happened…

HA: “What? Who? What’s going on??”

HE: “I dunno but Dicey is gonna take advantage here!”

Dicey looks at the ref, and goes over to pin Crime Lord…

Ref: 1…………………..2……………………..3!

Ding, ding, ding!

Dicey picks up the pinfall, goes and grabs his title from the timekeeper and walks up the ramp briskly, looking back in bemusement at the ring where Crimey lays with a bat next to him as 6CW Anarchy cuts away…

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:01 pm

*Backstage, Enforcer is livid. He has multiple security guards around him

E: How has this been allowed to happen?!

SG: We didn’t let him in, sir.

E: THEN WHY IS HE HERE?!

*The guards can’t answer and look to each other sheepishly

E: Then you have to take the next steps...find him.

SG: And then?

E: AND THEN I WILL DEAL WITH HIM! FIND THE IDIOT AND I WILL DO THE REST!

*The guards look to each other

E: NOW!!!!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:01 pm

The camera cuts backstage to Dicey Reilly walking backstage as a cluster of Agents rush passed him, he turns to watch them running towards ringside. He shakes his head and goes to move on but stops as something knocks to the ground. He looks down and shakes his head again as the sound of footsteps can be heard…

….Oh there it is! You know, for a moment, I’d forgot where I’d put it! Be a good little 6CW World Champion and hand me that would you; I mean, I wouldn’t want to get in your face…

The camera shows O’Callaghan stood grinning as Dicey bends over and picks up the Fight for the Right briefcase, handing it back to O’Callaghan…

DR: You’re welcome…

OC: Thanks. And also, I guess some thanks are in order for earlier.

DR: Come again?

OC: Well, giving me Beachfront Brawl off. I mean, sure, taking a 3rd consecutive win over JJ would probably use a small amount of my incredible stamina, but, I should probably keep myself fresh, you know, for when that moment of opportunity hits. Wouldn’t want to get caught flat footed, would I?

O’Callaghan stares at Dicey and smirks…

DR: Is that you trying to tell me you’re coming for my World Title? Or are you asking me to dance? Either way, I’m not a) bothered or b) intimidated. Your issue is with JJ, not me, and I’m not interested.

Reilly goes to walk off…

OC: Probably a good thing anyway. I mean, you and JJ, you’re the same era, about the same age. It’s probably like asking someone to watch a video of their own demise. Just know that you can’t hide forever. At some point you’re going to step into that ring with the wrong person, and that music is going to hit and your reign as 6CW Champion is going to flash before your eyes and then…….boom, gone.

O’Callaghan wipes some dust off his briefcase and goes to walk away as Dicey stands staring at the floor…

DR: Hold up…… You know something…

Reilly turns and looks at O’Callaghan…

DR: One thing I’ve learnt over the years, and something I’m sure JJ did too, is that eventually, your mouth is gonna run you into trouble and your fists are gonna have to bail you out. See, you love running your mouth O’Callaghan, and whether I like JJ or not, I’d happily put myself between the pair of you, just to see him shut you up.

Dicey taps O’Callaghan on the shoulder….

DR: See you at Beachfront Brawl, kid.

Dicey smirks and walks off as O’Callaghan stands fuming

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:02 pm

Main Event
Cerberus vs Hero

*The camera pans around the arena, with the rabid fans hyped for the main event showing signs such as “Daddy Shane”, “Gazzy 4 lyf” and “dolla dolla bling bling” before we reach the Lloyd brothers who are sat at ringside again*

HA: “UP NEXT IS OUR MAIN EVENT!”

HE: “Calm.”

HA: “We have EWF champion, the dominant Cerberus going up against Hero. After the weird happenings in our last match, lets hope this one goes off without a hitch”

HE: “Yes we hope Crime Lord is ok, but this should be a classic”

"Glorious" echoes out through the speakers, the lights dim and then a sole white light shines on the stage, Hero has his back to the crowd for a few moments before turning and standing arms out wide. He confidently walks down to the ring and climbs up the steel steps, he sits on the top rope for a few moments before leaning back exaggeratedly, again with his arms out wide. He then backward rolls onto his feet.

HA: “Hero looks on it”

HE: “Back in the main event where he belongs. Brings a tear to the eye!”

“Haunted" blares out as the lights dim around the arena, red lights then start flashing around as Cerberus stalks slowly out onto the stage, EWF title over his shoulder. A red light illuminates the daunting figure of Cerberus in the otherwise pitch black arena as he stalks down the ramp to the ring. He climbs up the steel steps and then in over the top rope, hoisting his title up high.

HA: “Who can defeat Cerberus at the moment? Nobody.”

HE: “Why did you ask if you were just gonna answer?”

Ding, ding, ding!

Hero starts the match off up against Cerberus. The EWF World Champion drives Hero back towards the ropes. Cerberus goes for a clothesline only for Hero to pull him down with an inverted backbreaker. He rolls Cerberus up into a pinning predicament.

Ref: 1..............Kick out!

Cerberus powerfully forces the shoulder up. Both get to their feet, Hero goes for a kick to the gut. Cerberus grabs it only for Hero to hit an enzaguri kick to the head. Hero quickly bounces off the ropes and takes Cerberus down with a sling-blade. He covers.

HE: “A strong start from a rejuvenated, re-energised Hero.”

Ref: 1...................2......Kick out!

Hero gets to his feet, He hits a couple of stomps down onto Cerberus before going to the outside. Cerberus rolls up to his feet, Hero springboards in off the top rope and takes Cerberus down with a flying forearm smash. Cerberus rolls to his feet, Hero leaps into the air and levels him with a back-stabber. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Cerberus forces the shoulder up, Hero throws Cerberus into the ropes and on the rebound, demonstrates his own impressive strength with a military press slam. He then runs the ropes, nailing a big boot as Cerberus rises. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2............Kick out!

Hero drags up Cerberus, where he fires in a series of European Uppercuts to the chin. He follows that with some headbutts, only for Cerberus to fight back with some headbutts of his own. The pair are soon caught up in the corner, when Hero springs out and in over the top rope, he spins Cerberus around but he is sent flying with a push to the throat. Hero rolls up, he runs towards Cerberus who has returned to the middle of the ring. Hero ducks a clothesline, he comes back off the ropes...

HA: “Headscissors!”

HE: “Revered! Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker!”

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

HA: “Now an opportunity for Cerberus to assert himself on this match.”

Cerberus lifts up Hero by the head, throwing him across the ring brutally. Hero rolls up and runs towards Cerberus, who flattens him with a big boot to the skull. He makes the cover.

Cerberus drags up Hero, he holds him by the waist as he fires in knees to the back. He then flings Hero down into the mat with a German suplex. He keeps the hold applied, nailing a 2nd German suplex. Cerberus drags up Hero, and then throws him into the turnbuckles with a release German suplex. Cerberus drags Hero away from the corner, hitting an elevated facebuster. He hooks the leg.

HE: “Utter dominance from Cerberus now.”

Hero kicks out, Cerberus allows him to his feet. Hero stirs, he tries to get to the top ropes but Cerberus grabs him by the shoulder and pulls him back. He lifts Heroonto his shoulders before delivering an F5, planting Hero face-first into the mat.

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

The EWF Champion lifts Hero up by the throat, he then pushes him back into the corner. Cerberus runs in, connecting with a big splash on Hero. Cover

Ref: 1…………………2…………..kick out!

Cerberus rolls up to his feet, he hits a couple of big knees down into the head. Cerberus then allows him to his feet, Hero throws a punch which is blocked. Cerberus then lifts Hero into the air, delivering a knee-drop brainbuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

There's another kick out from the former world champion. Cerberus starts choking out Hero on the mat with a hand around the throat. He hauls up Hero, planting him with a chokeslam. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2.....................Kick out!

Cerberus drags up Hero, throwing him to the corner. He goes for a running splash but Hero manages to move. Hero musters the strength to launch Cerberus through the ropes and into the ringpost to buy himself some time.

HA: “Hero managing to avoid disaster there!”

HE: “He’s still in trou….WAIT NOT AGAIN??”

HA: “THESE BALLOONS?? HERO IS CONFUSED!”

Suddenly red balloons start falling from the ceiling, as earlier in the night. Hero stands in the centre of the ring, watching them fall around him, utterly confused. Suddenly Cerberus locks in a chicken wing hold from behind….

HA: “DEATH BELLS TOLL!”

HE: “THE BALLOONS HAVE STOPPED NOW! IS THIS A PLOY BY CERBERUS?”

Ref: 1………………..2………………………..3!

Ding, ding, ding!

Cerberus’s music starts playing as he rolls out the way, moving balloons aside as he makes his way up the ramp. Hero lays strewn in the ring

HA: “What on earth is happening here?!”

HE: “Your guess is as good as mine!”

HA: “I guess Cerberus wins?”

HE: “He got the pin!”

Cerberus lifts his title aloft as he makes his way into the back, meanwhile Hero is recovering in the ring, when suddenly a solitary red balloon slowly drifts down towards the canvas….

HA: “Another one?”

POP! BANG!

HE: “WHERE DID THE LIGHTS GO?”

The balloon goes pop as it hits the canvas and the arena is plunged into darkness.

HA: “What is happening??!”

Suddenly the lights are flicked back on…

HE: “ENGEL! ENGEL! ENGEL IS STOOD BEHIND HERO WITH THE BAT!”

HA: “DECKS HIM!! WHAT IS ENGEL DOING HERE…!”

As the lights come back on Engel is stood behind Hero and smacks him with the baseball bat left in the ring earlier in the night…

HA: “ENCORE! ENCORE!"

Engel hits Encore on Hero who is laid out in the ring. Security rushes down to the ring and swarms Engel, who has moved to the outside and is sitting on the ramp laughing to himself clutching his bat…

HA: “What is Engel doing? Was he behind the red balloons all night?...”

HE: “It must have been that clown!”

HA: “LOOK OUT HERE COMES CRIME LORD!”

Crime Lord bandaged up comes out from the back and runs at Engel, but security manage to hold him back whilst Engel sits there laughing on the ramp at the chaos ensuing around him…

‘Saturday Night’ hits and crowd cheer as Enforcer walks out on to the stage

HA: “Enforcer??”

Enforcer: “I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BALLOON AND BAT NONSENSE…NEXT WEEK IT WILL BE CRIME LORD VS HERO VS ENGEL HARLEQUIN, YOU WILL RESOLVE YOUR DIFFERENCES IN THE RING!”

The crowd cheer at the match announcement as Crimey is restrained, Hero is still motionless in the ring and Engel is sat on the ramp laughing as 6CW Anarchy heads off the air….

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down