The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results 26th October 2015

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 26th October 2015 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results 26th October 2015

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 21:01

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Comes the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off. As the camera pans around the sold out 6CW arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Good evening ladies and gentleman and welcome once again to the sold out Wembley arena. I am Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined by my brother Henry

(Henry nods to camera)

HA: Welcome to another action packed edition of Anarchy...On the last show 6CW finally fought back

(Henry rolls his eyes)

HA: They may not yet be functioning as a team but there is fight there!!

HE: Too little, too late

HA: Do not under estimate them Henry. Jones has made that mistake before

HE: And he won’t do it again. End of!!

(Harold shakes his head)

HA: This is 6CW

Both: AND IT’S TIME TO PLAY!!!

(The sound of two sets of heavy footsteps are heard walking quickly on hard floor.The scene then suddenly opens up to show Mr. Jones and Brian Magnusson bursting through different backstage doors. The screen is split so that we see both Jones and Magnusson purposefully striding forward from different areas of the building. Both men look confident as their footsteps echo around the corridors. After a few more steps, both men turn towards the centre of the screen so they face each other. Jones adjusts his suit and Magnusson sighs deeply before regaining his confidence. There is a pause as both men open doors and then merge into the centre, disappearing out of shot)

(The scene then shows Jones standing by the closed door with The Forgotten seated together in the centre of the room. Joshua, however, is standing in the corner staring out of a window. Jones eyes darts across each of the men’s faces and checks their expressions. He nods as he sees each men’s positivity before he notices Joshua in the corner. Mike Masters raises himself out of his chair and walks to Jones. He shakes the owners hand but notices that Jones is still looking at Joshua as he does so. Jones briefly smiles at Masters before walking to the centre of the room)

MJ: We have many things to discuss………

(The scene suddenly changes to show Robin Reborn, Jack Hurst, Anthony Grace, Max Adamson and Thunder in a different locker room. The five men are dotted around the room and lift their heads up when Brian Magnusson walks forward to stand beside his sister. The two exchange glances before Magnusson speaks)

BM: You should be proud of how the last show ended. You all decided that together is better than singular and took heed of Gazzy’s words.

KM: But we also know that one speech doesn’t make you a team.

(Reborn and Hurst look to one another before staring at Adamson. Thunder notices the look and walks forward to block the gaze)

T: It gave us the HP boost we needed and we can use that ability again.

(Brian nods)

BM: As a one off…….perhaps. But going forward we all need to find some common ground.

(Max Adamson raises his eyebrows)

MA: Between the Australian, Hollywood superstar, Brit, Superhero and………

(He looks at Reborn)

MA: Yeah well, I am all for building up trust, though I think we are beyond team bonding exercises. But that is it what you always say eh Anthony……Believe to Achieve.

(Adamson turns away as Grace gets up out of his seat)

AG: We all have belief in ourselves but we should realise we can achieve more together. The past is the past, and it can’t sway us in what we hope for this place. I am prepared to class ancient history as exactly that.

(He walks up to Adamson and pats his back. Adamson says nothing for a short while before speaking)

MA: So what do you suggest?

(The scene changes back to The Forgotten locker room. Jones is still standing in the centre surrounded by members of the group)

MJ: We need to remember that the last show was a one-off. Now I know you all see that anyway, but we have to prove it to those idiots. You can’t let them build their confidence. Not because I feel they could over power us but more because I can’t stand to hear them crowing about it in MY show.

(Masters adjusts the EWF World Title on his shoulder)

MM: You have the world champions in your group……that is the most important thing to crow about.

(Jones nods but quickly turns his attention to Joshua. He walks forward closer to the 6CW World Champion)

MJ: I know that is a fact. We have more talent in a group that has ever been assembled. The Forgotten puts the Authority to shame and, of course, I am the most educated person here to say that. We had one little uprising before that squashed my plans but that is not going to happen again.

(Masters looks a little uncomfortable as Jones continues)

MJ: Never has a group made more of an impact and caused as much damage as we have. There is a thirst for carnage that can only be had from like-minded individuals. People who know what the repercussions would be for those who may forget what we are capable of. There is no way this revolution can compete with that mentality. There is no way we will be forgotten again.

(Joshua cocks his head to the side and Jones grins)

MJ: A family needs to make examples of their children to prove their point. Let us teach those petty little kids not to mess with the adults.

(He turns around on his heels and looks at the rest of the group while grinning)

MJ: Father always knows best right?

(The scene changes again to the Team 6CW locker room. Brian and Katherine are still standing side by side)

BM: My father gave his all for this place and we certainly won’t let him down now. The momentum is with us and we need to push on.

(He walks forward and stares at each man in turn)

BM: Whatever it is that will keep us together, we need to find. Because Jones and The Forgotten are going to hit back hard tonight. Collectively we can take it and send them running away again this show. And for the next show, And for the show after that.

(He glances at Grace)

BM: I don’t need to believe we can achieve. I already know.

(Katherine walks beside her brother and smiles)

KM: Showtime gentlemen. This is 6CW and the time isn’t to play. It is to make them pay.

(The scene fades as all members of Team 6CW start nodding in agreement)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 26th October 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 26th October 2015

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 21:06

(Timothy Allen welcomes us backstage)

TA- We have received a video package in the mail, the package requested that the video be played during tonight’s show. After a few days of deliberation it has been decided that despite the graphic nature of the video we should play the footage in the interests of you the viewer but 6CW does add the warning that what you are about to see is graphic in places and viewers discretion is advised

(The screen is filled with static but then the clown from the opening of the last show walks into view; the clown is standing above battered and bloodied security guards, in the background Wembley Arena can be seen. The clown tilts his head from side to side; he looks down at the guards and laughs hysterically)

Clown: Collateral damage in the game of life!!

(The clown sits down cross legged between the bloodied bodies; he gently rocks back and forth, stroking the head of one of his victims)

Clown: The time is getting closer

Nerves rise as it draws near

6CW won't know what’s hit them

My voice is loud and clear……..

You think badly of my worldly plight?

But more is yet to come

Will you see me on this night?

(The clown stands up, staring straight at the camera he stamps on the head of one of the security guards)

I’m here to have some fun!!!!

(The clown steps over the two bodies and starts to walk towards the arena, static fills the screen and the view returns to Allen)

TA: 6CW have secured the perimeter to guard against incident tonight. There have been no further sightings of this individual but we will update the viewers as soon as more information is known

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 26th October 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 26th October 2015

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 21:07

Match 1
Alpha Wolves vs ???

HA: We've got tag team action for you to start off this evening's show, with the Alpha Wolves looking to continue their impressive start in 6CW with another open challenge to the rest of 6CW.

HE: I'm not sure how they've managed to get all these victories, the one over Perfect Execution on the last edition of Anarchy is the one I can't get over.

HA: What don't you understand? They are a cohesive unit, brothers in arms where as Lex and Perfect Jack are simply out for themselves, it was never going to work out between them.

HE: Don't be so dumb, they only won because of Perez's interference in the match. That these two rookies are allowed to claim a victory over legends like Hart and Jack in such circumstances is nothing short of an outrage.

HA: Yes, because Lex and Jack never claimed victories that they didn't earn...

"Here to show the world" hits and ice blue pyros light up the stage as The Alpha Wolves walk out to cheers. Jesse eats up the applause of the crowd and really plays up to them and the cameras, running along the stage and building the fans into a frenzy as his brother Brandon watches on in disapproval.

HA: Jesse Wolf certainly loves these fans, and they are showing him and his brother a lot of love back. They're really buying into the Alpha Wolves.

HE: These fans are idiots, they'll cheer anyone who bothers to acknowledge their sad little existence with a high five or a retweet.

Jesse Wolf runs to the middle of the ramp and does a double high five with his brother who reluctantly accepts. They turn to walk down the ramp...

HA: What the hell?! Who are these two?!

HE: I don't know, but thank god they've shown up! I've had enough of this love fest with the Alpha Wolves.

Two figures in Samurai outfits and masks run out from the backstage area, blindsiding the Alpha Wolves. Jesse is taking out with a double axe handle to the back of the head, while Brandon is caught with a spinning kick to the head as he turns around after seeing his brother taken out.

The smaller of the two men grabs Brandon Wolf by the head, lifting him to his feet and firing in three successive roundhouse kicks to the side. He follows that up with a spinning shoot kick to the stomach, Brandon lurches forward only to be brutally booted in the face. He stumbles back towards the tron, the man in the samurai costume runs in and hits a high-impact dropkick similar to Finn Balor that sends Wolf into the tron head-first.

HE: This is absolutely brutal from these two...and I love it!

The bigger of the two men picks up Jesse Wolf and slams him brutally down onto the unforgiving steel of the ramp. He grabs Jesse by the head and throws him into the railings that separate the fans from the action. Wolf is picked up and the bigger man in the Samurai gear powerbombs Jesse Wolf into the steel.

He writhes in pain as the smaller figure hits a series of brutal kicks into the face of Brandon Wolf. He picks up Wolf and throws him towards the bigger man who delivers a vicious pop-up powerbomb, which leaves both of the Wolf brothers down and out at the top of the stage.

HA: What is that all about? Who are these cowards who have just blind-sided the Alpha Wolves?

HE: I don't care, it finally stopped that idiot Jesse Wolf from bouncing around like a kid after a whole pack of blue smarties.

HA: No come on, who are these cowards? Why couldn't they do this face to face, like men?!

HE: It looks like you're going to get your wish!

The two figures stand at the top of the stage over the fallen Wolf Brothers, they turn to each other, nod and bow before taking a few steps away from each other. Slowly, they lift the masks from their faces...

HE: OH MY GOD YES!

HA: No way...

HE: THEY'RE BACK!

HA: I don't believe it, they're back in 6CW once more, they've returned!

HE: Oh the Alpha Wolves don't know what they've got themselves into here!

The camera goes to the top of the stage, the crowd are booing loudly as the two men smirk sadistically...

HA: That's right folks, Kenzaki Nogami and Tsukasa Yagamura are back in 6CW, DOPANT ZERO HAVE RETURNED!

HE: And what a way to make their return, these two legends finally shutting up those upstart rookies!

HA: Business has just picked up with the return of these two, what a tag team division we have here in 6CW!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 21:09

(Backstage a shadowed figure moves slowly through the corridors, dragging his left leg he stops and props himself up against a wall. The figure hunches over and exhales loudly)

??: Pain is only in the mind. Strength against adversity

(As the camera reaches closer to the figure the shot shows it is Enigma hunched in the corridor, he starts to move once more but his leg falls and he crashes to the ground. Enigma sits for a second before looking around for lever to rest against. From behind a hand reaches out, Enigma turns and is faced by Katherine Magnusson)

KM: You can’t keep doing this to yourself. You need to stop!

(Enigma ignores the hand and struggles to his feet)

E: I’ll stop when all this is over

KM: You could be dead before that happens.

(Enigma pushes clear)

E: I need to do this. You know better than anyone why!!!

(Katherine hangs her head)

KM: Destroying yourself to protect the ones you love is not the answer. There is always another way

E: The darkest path is always the hardest to take. But that does not mean we should walk with fear in our hearts. My pain, my struggle will be worth it when victory comes

KM: We don’t need a martyr!!

E: Every war has casualties Katherine. My fight is no different. I will not back down to save myself

(Enigma pushes off from the wall and struggles onward down the corridor as Katherine looks on)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 21:13

6CW.COM EXCLUSIVE

*6CW's COO, Charles Kramer, has informed us that Dopant Zero will make their in-ring return at the Ground Zero PPV against the Alpha Wolves. The winner of the match will be the #1 Contender's to the Tag Team Championships.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 21:15

(Anthony Grace is sat alone in his locker room when there is a knock at the door. Grace lifts his head and closes his eyes as Charles Kramer walks in)

AG: I don’t think…..

(Kramer lifts a hand)

CK: Just let me speak Anthony. You need to listen to what I have to say

(Grace remains silent)

CK: I understand where your head must be right now. I know how this situation looks, without the details I have been privy to it looks like I have been involved in making some callous and underhanded decisions all for the benefit of Mr Jones but I must stress that your well-being and professional development have all ways been at the heart of anything that has been done

You were hand-picked by Mr Jones to be the future of this company Anthony. He saw exactly what I have seen in you, he knows how much we can ACHIEVE if we all work together. The Main Event tonight is case in point. How do you think that happened?

(Grace goes to speak but is cut off)

CK: That match is to show how important you are to us Anthony. We are willing to provide you with the opportunity to be the EWF champion. We are willing to throw all our weight behind you. The plans have always involved you. We knew you wouldn’t agree with all of the choices we have made but you have to see the reasons why we did it, you have to see how much we BELIEVE in you?

(Kramer is wide eyed as he looks at the Hollywood star)

CK: There is nobody more important than Anthony Grace. And you deserve the biggest platform to show the world just how great you are….

(Grace sits open mouthed, his head in his hands)

CK: There it is; you wanted the truth. I can’t offer any more than that…

(Grace has his head bowed as Kramer walks towards the door)

CK: See you in the Main Event Anthony. I know you will make the right decision…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 21:33

Match 2
No holds barred
Enigma vs Liam Wood

HA: Up next here on Anarchy, we've got singles action for you, but not in the traditional sense.

HE: I think this match may well be one that you want to watch from behind a pillow if you are of a nervous disposition, particularly if for some strange reason you are a fan of Enigma.

HA: Enigma is once again being punished for seemingly no reason, this week he finds himself up against Liam Wood in a no holds barred match.

HE: And with Wood's new-found dark side, you have to feel that this stipulation is only going to play into his hands.

HA: With the beatings Enigma has taken in the past few weeks, I fail to see how he's going to compete effectively in a match like this.

MK ultra roars out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Enigma walks slowly out onto the stage, surveying his surroundings. Enigma makes his way cautiously down the ramp, his usual energetic routine slowed down as he climbs up the steel steps onto the ring apron and then steps gingerly into the ring.

HA: You have to admire the sheer fight of this kid, he's taken a stand and he's being punished for it, yet he keeps on coming back for more, he continues to fight for this company and these fans.

HE: You call it fight Harold, I call it stupidity. This kid needs to realise when he's wrong, when it's time to call it a day and get out before he gets hurt too badly. This is a war, and I don't think he's cut out for it.

HA: If the rest of the roster half the heart of Enigma, 6CW mightn't find itself under the poisonous leadership and dominance of the Forgotten.

"Endseekers" roars out to boos from the crowd, Flames cover the stage and then Liam Wood walks out from the backstage area. He ignores the fans as he makes his way down the ramp, smiling to himself at the reaction. Wood glares across at Enigma, who moves from side to side on the spot.

HE: Now that Wood has finally embraced the dark side of his personality that we always knew was there, I can't wait to see what he does tonight in this match. This should suit his new attitude down to the ground.

HA: Wood has certainly developed a brutal side, a taste for punishing his opponents that he perhaps hid away before.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Enigma moves in for the lock-up, but Wood quickly drives a knee up into the stomach. Enigma keels forward, Wood grabs him by the waist before lifting him into the air and connecting with a gutwrench powerbomb. Enigma rolls up to his feet somewhat unwisely, and Wood runs in nailing a brutal brogue kick to the head of Enigma who slumps into the mat. Wood covers.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Liam Wood gets to his feet, he immediately goes on the attack by stomping away continually on the head of Enigma, before then placing his boot across the throat of the fan favourite and choking out Enigma to loud boos. Eventually Wood relents, and leaves Enigma down on the mat as he walks to the corner. Wood removes the top and middle turnbuckle covers before turning back towards Enigma.

Wood leans down to pick up Enigma but he comes back with a big uppercut to the chin. Liam Wood stumbles back, he again leans down to pick-up Enigma but he is booted back by the hooded and masked wrestler. Enigma kips to his feet, Wood runs in at him only to be taken down with a clothesline.

Enigma lifts up Wood, and then Irish whips him into the corner. Enigma sprints into the corner, but Wood counters with a flapjack down into the exposed steel of the top turnbuckle. Wood then grabs the head of Enigma and proceeds to pummel it down into the steel continually. Enigma slumps down, Wood rests the head of Enigma on the 2nd turnbuckle before retreating to the opposite corner.

HA: What is Wood thinking here?!

HE: HELLUVA KICK!

HA: Enigma's head crushed right against the unforgiving steel of the turnbuckle!

Wood drags Enigma away from the corner and makes the cover.

Ref: 1..................2..................Kick out!

Wood gets to his feet, smirking down at the prone body of Enigma. He picks up Enigma, firing in a flurry of quick jabs and punches that back Enigma into the ropes. Wood then sprints in, clotheslining Enigma down to the outside. The hooded star rolls to his feet, Wood bounces off the ropes...

HE: Diving Senton to Enigma!

HA: Wood might have this new darker side, but he still likes to pull out moves like that one.

HE: Yeah but that is to show how good he is Harold, not to please these fans.

Wood looks down at Enigma with disdain before grabbing the steel steps and moving them closer to Enigma. Wood picks up Enigma, and then throws him brutally into the edge of the ring back-first. Enigma slumps against the apron, and Wood quickly drills him with a superkick.

Enigma falls to the mat, Wood synchs in a front facelock and drags Enigma towards the steel steps. He stands over them for a moment, before dropping Enigma head-first into the steel with a double arm DDT. Wood rolls Enigma off the steps and hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2.............Kick out!

HE: What a beat-down Liam Wood is administering here!

Wood quickly picks up Enigma, dragging him back over to the steel steps, resting his head on the steel before stomping down quickly and repetitively. Wood then grabs Enigma by the waist, and moves him away from the steel steps. He looks at the steel ring post that was exposed after moving the steps and then smiles.

Wood flings Enigma straight into the ring post with a gutwrench suplex. Liam Wood picks up Enigma and repeats the move. For a third time, Wood picks up Enigma and throws him into the steel as the crowd boo loudly. Wood picks up Enigma...

HA: Not again, please! This kid's back must already be fractured after all of that!

Enigma is hardly showing any fight as Wood holds him up, he walks towards the ring post. Instead of hitting the gutwrench suplex, Wood switches tact, holding Enigma by the head before rapidly throwing him head-first into the ring post with a swinging reverse STO. Enigma slumps down and Wood covers.

Ref: 1.......................2............................

HE: I LOVE IT!

HA: What the hell is Wood doing breaking the pin himself?

HE: He isn't done just yet Harold, that's why!

Wood is smiling maniacally as the crowd boo. He picks up Enigma, and then slams him down onto the announce table. Wood climbs onto the announce table, before lifting Enigma onto his shoulders and jumping off the announce table...

HE: Powerbomb into the steps!

HA: Somebody stop this already, the kid can't take anymore of this, he shouldn't have to!

Liam Wood doesn't cover, he instead rolls Enigma into the ring. Wood then searches under the ring, throwing three steel chairs into the ring. He rolls into the ring, and picks up one chair before slamming it hard into the back of Enigma. Wood sits up a chair, before resting Enigma's head on it. He hits a couple more chair shots to the back before going up top...

HA: What now?!

HE: GOOMBA STOMP!

HA: Just pin him already, end this match!

Wood finally makes the cover.

Ref: 1............................2.........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HE: That was fantastic! What a display from Liam Wood. Total dominance and utterly brutal in the way he destroyed Enigma.

HA: It was an assault on a man clearly not at 100% who should never have been put in this situation. I hope Wood is proud of what he's done.

HE: I'm sure he is Harold, the old Wood might not have been but now he's seen the error of his ways, Liam Wood did exactly what he needed to do. He sent out a statement tonight.

HA: What the hell is he doing?! I suppose you approve of this to.

Wood gets to his feet to celebrate the victory, the crowd are booing and he smirks, before looking down at Enigma. Wood picks up the steel chair he was using earlier and then proceeds to smash it down into the back of Enigma. Wood sits up the third chair, resting Enigma's head on it before placing the other chair on the back of Enigma's head.

HA: He's made his point, what the hell has he got to do this for?

Wood is walking to the corner when suddenly "Born to Fight" screeches out and the crowd erupt as Dicey Reilly strides out onto the stage. He sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring but Wood manages to roll out at the side just as Reilly entered the ring. Reilly stands staring at Wood, who is walking backwards up the ramp, glaring at Dicey and mocking him, hushing the crowd as Reilly glares back furiously. He looks at Wood who is smirking, before carefully helping Enigma's head away from the steel chair and then motioning for some medical assistance while continuing to glare at his rival.

Match result: Liam Wood via pinfall
Match time: 5 minutes; 20 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 21:41

***An echo in the darkness***

???:ha ha ha ha...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9-TDHt7Tco

EH (voiceover as a familiar smile comes into view): I once...was lost...but now...am found...hehehehe...welcome one and all the carnival is in full swing.

(Engel sits on a bench smiling vacantly, head tilted staring straight into the camera. He is wearing a strait jacket and rocking back and forth)

EH: HEHEHE...I understand I let a few of my fans down over the years...I was a little predisposed. So lets get back to basics shall we.

(Engel stands up and takes off the strait jacket with ease to reveal Wrestling tights and a vest. He wipes off what little old face paint remains on his face and laughs wildly)

EH: HEHEHE...No more clowning around...me and Mr Bat we missed you, all of you...even you Dicey.

Crowd: 6 C DUBYAX3

(Engel paces as he slaps himself in the head repeatedly)

EH: I am reaching the top of 6CW and nobody...hehehe...is gonna stand in my way...hehehe... See the funny little clown...He's hiding behind a smile...They all think he's laughin...But I know he's really crying all the while...hehehehahahahohohoho.

(As Engel walks off camera laughing, a sign behind him reads Cherry Falls Asylum)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 21:43

Match 3
Dimitri Pittal/Buck Riggins vs Majestic/Jonathan Daniels
On commentary: Chael Kingdom

The action returns to ringside and the crowd are applauding as Chael Kingdom is taking a seat with Henry and Harold Lloyd at the 6CW announce table.

HA: We are joined at this time by one of 6CW's rising stars; Chael Kingdom....

CK: Thanks for having me out here....be good to get to see the action up close and personal...

HA: Coming up next is a tag team match between four men who are currently occupying the UK championship division right....I'm sure you have an eye on this one, Chael?

CK: Two weeks ago I made the UK Champion tap out....these other guys are in the frame but the queue starts with me and if they are looking for a contender then sign me up because I've shown what I can do...

HE: It's different when a title is on the line though...

CK: I'm confident I can step up...

The crowd are booing as "This is why I'm hot" plays out and Majestic makes his entrance, accompanied by The Crew. He swaggers down the ramp, trash talking the fans and playing up to the cameras, before clambering up onto the ring apron....

HA: What do you make of Majestic, Chael?

CK: He's a tough competitor, he has skills....but if it comes down to it I know I've got his number...

HE: This man is a future world champion....I just know it...

CK: I guess that makes me a future hall of famer then...

Majestic removes his chains and top, handing them out to Jeezy, before climbing onto the ropes to pose in front of the crowd. "Perfection" then booms out and the UK Champion, Jonathan Daniels, marches out from behind the curtain. He raises his arms in the air as pyros go off behind him...

HA: Jonathan Daniels has been an impressive leader of the UK division....he's really stepped up his game in recent months and proven his worth...

HE: To think everyone doubted him after a poor run in his rookie year....he's fired back and shown what he is all about....

HA: But he is on a bad run of form....can he rebound and make a statement as the sharks begin to circle?

Daniels unstraps his UK Championship as he walks around the ring. He glares at Chael Kingdom for a moment and then lays the belt across the 6CW desk before climbing up into the ring.

HA: Daniels and Majestic really did not gel well as a team the last time out....have they settled their differences?

CK: No way....Majestic has designs on that title belt just like the rest of us, he and Daniels are not on the same page...

Daniels and Majestic look each other up and down as "Devil's Town" echoes out to big cheers from the audience. Buck Riggins makes his entrance and throws a fist up into the air, a grin spreading across his face...

HA: Great ovation for the former UK Champion...

HE: How can this dumb hick be back in the title picture? He had so many bites at the apple and Daniels outclassed him...he doesn't deserve anything...

CK: Riggins is a tough guy and he deserves credit for bouncing back from hard defeats....he also showed his honour to come to Dimitri's aid last week...

Riggins slaps the hands of the fans before he rolls under the bottom rope to face off with Daniels and Majestic. "Keep it real" then plays out and there are more cheers as Dimitri Pittal walks out onto the stage. He nods in appreciation of the crowd's support and then removes his t-shirt....

HA: Another man who has been making waves since debuting here in 6CW.....you seem to have struck up a respectful rivalry with him, Chael?

CK: I think Dimitri is a top class athlete and I can't wait to compete against him again, he really brought the best out of me.....I think the both of us will cross paths many times in the coming weeks, months and years....

HA: He also owns a submission victory over the UK Champion...

HE: But not in a title match....he's another one who would fall short when the pressure is on....

CK: You really have no idea what you are talking about...

HA: Amen....

Pittal climbs into the ring and he shakes hands with Buck Riggins before facing off with Daniels and Majestic. The referee has final words with all four competitors...

HA: Do you see weaknesses in your rivals, Chael? Things that you believe you can expose?

CK: Absolutely....they probably think the same about me though. When we in the ring though is when we'll find out who can figure who out....

Majestic and Pittal opt to start the match for their respective teams. The bell sounds and both superstars circle each other before moving in for a lockup. Majestic sidesteps Pittal and laughs at him....

CK: Majestic likes to run his mouth....

HE: But he can back it up...

CK: He'll need to because if he carries on mocking Dimitri then he'll get his a55 kicked...

Majestic continues his mocking and then they square up for another tie up and he spins around the back of Pittal before punching him in the kidneys. He grabs Pittal's arm and looks for an Irish whip but Pittal spins inside and drags Majestic towards him...

HA: Majestic felt the full force of that one...

Pittal crunches a huge European uppercut under the chin of his opponent and knocks him to the floor. Majestic gets back up and Pittal chops at his chest before whipping him off the ropes...

HA: Over he goes...

CK: Pittal is killer with those suplexes....not as good as me but still pretty good...

Pittal launches Majestic over his head with a belly to belly suplex as he returns. Majestic staggers back up and walks straight into a heavy backbreaker...................1.......................2.................shoulder up!

HE: Mark my words, Majestic will be a champion in this company before any of the other upcoming stars...

CK: I'd like to bet on that...

HA: So would I!

Pittal grabs Majestic by the head and then tags in Buck Riggins. Riggins lands a solid axe handle to Majestic's back and then he whips him off the ropes and knocks him down with a big boot as he returns. Majestic gets back up and Riggins nails a big scooped slam......................1...................2..............kickout!

HA: Buck Riggins needs a big win to throw himself back into the championship mix.....he's been somewhat forgotten since he lost the UK Championship...

HE: That's because he is a loser....

Riggins drags Majestic up and tries to flip him into a powerbomb but Majestic drops out the front and counters with a standing dropkick, knocking Riggins back to the corner. Majestic then charges in a leaps for a splash but Riggins steps aside and sends his foe crashing against the turnbuckle. Riggins then runs off the opposite ropes and returns with a huge stinger splash on his opponent...

HA: Riggins just crushed Majestic right there....

Riggins follows up with a flurry of punches to the gut and a huge uppercut to the jaw that sends Majestic up and over the ropes. Riggins throws his arms into the air and the crowd cheer....

HA: Riggins showing his ferocity there...

CK: That was a mighty fine punch...

Riggins grabs Majestic's head and tries to lift him back over the ropes into a suplex but K-Bone and Young Jeezy hold onto their leader's legs, preventing the move...

HA: That is blatant...cmon referee...

They launch Majestic back off the apron and catch him on their shoulders, causing Riggins to get guillotined across the top rope. Majestic then climbs back onto the apron and he slingshots over the top into a plancha across his downed foe....

HE: That's what friends are for...

HA: That should have been a disqualification....

Riggins tries to stand back up but Majestic runs into him and scores with a sickening low dropkick to the mouth...............1......................2.................Buck kicks out!

HA: Daniels wants a piece of the action now...

HE: The UK Champion wants to send a message to anyone who is doubting him...

HA: But remember last time out he and Majestic really didn't get along....

Daniels is calling for the tag and Majestic hesitates before slapping his hand. Daniels clambers into the ring and he ushers Riggins back up before dropping him with a huge running clothesline. Riggins gets back up and Daniels lifts him off the floor with a huge full nelson slam.........................1.......................2................shoulder up!

HA: Daniels and Riggins put on some great matches for the UK Championship in previous months...

CK: The kind of matches that the belt deserves....it should be prestigious and defended with honour...

Daniels grabs Riggins by the hair and he pulls him into the centre of the ring. He tries to flip him up for a powerbomb but Riggins leaps over the back of his opponent and he pushes him off the ropes and takes him down with a Lou Thesz press as he returns....

HA: Riggins getting all fired up now...

Riggins lands heavy punches and then gets back to his feet. He motions for Daniels to stand and then he charges towards him...

HA: RIGGINS RAMPAGE!

Daniels ducks the lariat and counters with a big German suplex. He gets back to his feet and he motions for Buck to stand up before he grabs him by the throat...

HE: Chokeslam....that should finish it...

Daniels ploughs Riggins into the canvass and covers...........................1...............................2.................Buck fires his shoulder off the mat. Daniels gets back to his feet and he offers a tag to Majestic...

HE: They've put their differences aside now....working like a well oiled machine...

Majestic climbs up the ropes and he waits for Riggins to stand up before leaping towards him and dropkicks him in the back of the head...
..........Riggins kicks out. Majestic gets back up to his feet and he taunts both Riggins and the crowd before pulling his foe up and hooking his arms...

HE: Finish him...

HA: Majestic looking for "teardrops"....

Majestic looks for his finisher but Riggins manages to counter with a backdrop. Majestic gets back up and he misses with a right hand as Riggins lifts him into a back suplex. They get back up to their feet and Riggins nails a big lifted DDT..............1.....................2...................shoulder up!

CK: Riggins is tough, you can see that....what he lacks in skill he makes up for in heart...

Riggins gets back to his feet and he nods his head as he listens to the roar of the crowd. He then grabs Majestic by the head and he pulls him...

HA: BUCK TOOTH...

Riggins looks for the "x factor" but Majestic spins out and takes his opponent to the ground with the crippler crossface submission. Riggins yells out in pain and the crowd look concerned as Majestic locks the hold in tight...

HE: He lured Riggins in there....he had no idea...

HA; Buck Riggins is in big trouble now.....Majestic loves this submission hold...

The referee is in position and asking Buck if he wants to quit but Riggins is shaking his head furiously and trying to crawl for the ropes. Majestic is tugging right back on the head of his foe, extending the pressure through his neck and into his back...

CK: Majestic has this applied well....I'll give him props, Riggins is going to need that Southern toughness now....

Riggins' arm begins to waver and his eyes begin to droop as Majestic continues to pull back on his head and apply maximum pressure. The referee seems poised to make the call when Dimitri Pittal grabs Majestic's legs and pulls him off....

HA: Pittal doing what he can to keep this match alive...

CK: I'm glad to see Dimitri's got that side to him....I was thinking he's too nice to do anything there...

The referee escorts Pittal back to the corner as Majestic shouts insults. Riggins is all at sea as he tries to stand up and Majestic springboards onto the ropes and knocks him down with a clothesline as he floats back. Riggins tries to stand up but Majestic runs into him and spins him into a neckbreaker.......................1......................2...............shoulder up!

HE: This match should be over.....Majestic had Riggins ready to tap...

HA: But the contest continues and he'll need to find another way to win...

HE: It shouldn't take long....Riggins can barely stand...

Majestic gets back up and he tags Daniels back in. Daniels climbs onto the ropes and he jumps off with a big shoulder tackle to Riggins as he tries to stand up. Riggins sways back to his feet and Daniels nails him with a big t-bone suplex..................1.....................2.............kickout!

CK: Riggins really needs that tag....you can see him fading in there...

Daniels stands up and he laughs at the crowd before drawing his finger across his throat. He grabs Riggins and he pulls him into a front facelock before lifting him up into the air....

HE: JACKHAMMER!

Riggins manages to float over the back of Daniels and he pushes him away before charging forwards and launching his arm out...

HA: RIGGINS....OH!

Riggins looks for the huge lariat but is scooped off the floor and splattered by a huge spinebuster from the UK Champion....................1..................................2....................shoulder up!

HE: He's barely hanging on now....it is just a matter of time...

Daniels gets up and he shakes his head at Riggins. He flexes his huge muscles and waits for his opponent to stand before he lifts him up into his arms...

HE: It ends here....PERFECT STORM!

Daniels looks to swing Riggins around before the finishing slam but Riggins falls out on his feet and he boots Daniels in the stomach before grabbing his head...

HA: BUCK TOOTH BLAST!

CK: You have to admire the desperation on that move...

The crowd cheer as Riggins nails his opponent with the x-factor facebuster but he is too exhausted to capitalise, leaving both men sprawled in a heap on the canvass.

HA: Riggins needed to turn the tide and that might just have done it...

CK: He still needs to switch it up though and get Pittal in there...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 21:44

Daniels is trying to crawl towards Majestic whilst Riggins is doing everything he can to reach the outstretched hand of Dimitri Pittal. Daniels manages to use his long reach to push himself across and he reaches Majestic's hand...

HE: Let the dominance continue...

HA: INCOMING!

The crowd roar as Pittal gets the tag at exactly the same time. He storms the ring and knocks Majestic down with a clothesline. They get back up and he floors his opponent again with a dropkick before welcoming him up again and he launches him with a release German suplex....

HA: Pittal's full of energy....he wants this...

Jonathan Daniels climbs back into the ring and he tries to take Pittal out with a big boot but Pittal ducks underneath it and he scoops Daniels onto his shoulders. He carries him to the ropes and then nails a fireman's carry slam (AA) to the outside...

CK: Pittal taking out the trash...

HE: Don't talk about the UK Champion that way!

Pittal looks down at Daniels for a moment and it allows Majestic to clatter into him from behind and then roll him up....................1............................2............Pittal kicks out. They scramble back up and Majestic throws a big right hand but Pittal ducks and counters with a sickening backdrop driver....

HA: Majestic landed right on the back of his head there...

Majestic is folded up as Pittal points to the skies and the crowd cheer. He then rushes over to the corner and begins to climb...

HA: Pittal gonna fly....

CK: Heart shot....that'll end it!

Pittal leaps from the top rope and crashes his elbow into the chest of Majestic.................1.......................2.............thr-Daniels grabs Pittal's foot and drags him under the bottom rope!

HE: Perfect timing...

Pittal tries to rally and battle Daniels but the UK Champion drives a knee into Pittal's stomach and then he just launches him over the announce table...

HA: LOOKOUT!

Pittal crashes into Chael Kingdom and they both fall to the floor. Daniels looks extremely pleased with himself as he drags Pittal back up and pulls him towards the ring...

HE: Well now at least it is quiet around here...

HA: Are you ok, Chael?

Kingdom is rubbing the side of his head and trying to pull himself together. Daniels nearly has Pittal to the ring when Majestic runs forwards and dives through the ropes....

HE: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The crowd cheer as Pittal pulls out of Daniels' grasp and sends Majestic crashing into his partner, leaving them both scrambled on the floor. Pittal pulls Majestic up and he throws him back into the ring before giving chase...

HA: A huge calamity of errors right there....can Dimitri Pittal take advantage...

Majestic is back up and Pittal tries to scoop him up but Majestic battles off the back and then spins his opponent around before kicking him in the stomach...

HE: TEARDROPS!

Pittal swipes Majestic's legs and then catapults him into the corner. Majestic lands on the ropes and then spins back over and takes Pittal down with a sunset flip.....................1......................2..................shoulder up. They get back up and Pittal looks for a clothesline but Majestic catches his arm...

HE: CRIPPLER!

Majestic tries to take Pittal to the floor for the submission but Pittal stands firm and then he tugs on Majestic's arm and drags him in close, scooping him onto his shoulders...

HA: DUBAI CHECK!

The crowd cheer as Pittal pushes Majestic into the air and then catches him with the thunderous gutbuster as he comes back down. Pittal quickly grabs Majestic's legs and turns him over....

HA: Sharpshooter is locked in!

HE: No....help him K-Bone...

Majestic yells out in pain as Pittal applies the submission perfectly. K-Bone and Young Jeezy scramble to aid their leader but Buck Riggins runs along the apron and dives towards them, taking them both out with a double clothesline...

*Crowd cheer

HA: Now that is teamwork....Majestic in all kinds of trouble now...

Majestic desperately tries to crawl for the ropes and he gets within touching distance but Pittal drags him back to the centre and sits right into the hold. Majestic's body is shaking in pain and he has no choice but to tap out...

HE: This is a travesty....

HA: Dimitri Pittal picks up a huge submission victory here over Majestic....waves are being made for definite...

HE: This isn't fair....

HA: LOOKOUT!

"Keep it real" begins playing through the speakers and the crowd are cheering the result. Dimitri Pittal is just about to release the submission hold when Jonathan Daniels rolls back into the ring with the UK Championship belt in hand. He rushes forwards and swings the belt at the back of Pittal's head....

*Crowd pop

HE: Where did he come from?

Chael Kingdom bursts into the ring and he tackles Daniels to the floor with a double legged takedown. He unloads with furious ground and pound before getting back to his feet. Daniels is groggy as Kingdom grabs him by the head and lifts him up...

HE: Leave him alone...

HA: Daniels started this when he threw Pittal into Kingdom....PACKAGE PILEDRIVER!

The crowd roar in delight as Kingdom lifts Daniels up and then dumps him back down on the back of his head. Dimitri Pittal is up on his feet as Kingdom rolls around to look at him...

HA: Pittal knows Kingdom just did him a solid there....

HE: He saved his bacon more like....Daniels was going to splatter him...

HA: A lot of respect between these two rising stars....but they know that their paths will cross again....

Pittal nods at Kingdom, who returns the gesture, and the two men then stare at the UK Championship on the floor. Buck Riggins is getting back to his feet on the outside...

HA: One of the most competitive divisions in 6CW right now....I don't know what Mr Jones has planned for the UK Championship but I'd guess at least some of these men are going to be involved...

Match result: Dimitri Pittal via submission
Match time: 8 minutes; 03 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 21:47

(Thunder and Max are shown hurriedly running through the backstage area; they turn the corner as the 6CW medical team are seeing to a dazed bloodied and battered Enigma.Enigma is conscious and Thunder grips his hand. Max takes an uncomfortable step back)

T: The fight goes on my brother. Your suffering will not be in vain!

(Enigma looks up briefly, a wry smile can be seen)

E: Tis but a scratch

(Enigma winces in pain as the medics apply ice and pressure to his injuries)

Medic1: Can you give us some space, please

(Thunder backs away)

MA: It was just the wrong place at the wrong time mate. Wood’s a messed up guy, you took the brunt of his frustration. Do you want us to pay him a visit?

(Thunder glances awkwardly at Adamson.Enigma slowly raises a hand)

E: Wood is not the enemy. Our focus should not be lost. You both have big matches to get ready for. Katherine was right. Maybe I am causing more harm than good?

T: Don’t be stupid. You’re part of the team. You’re as important as the next guy. Even the Avengers needed Ant Man

(Both Adamson and Enigma shake their heads)

E: Ant Man…. Really. That’s how you see me?

(Adamson is shrugging his shoulders)

MA: I have no clue what you two are saying

E: You could have said Falcon. Hell even maybe Hawkeye. But Ant Man?

(Thunder looks to Adamson for help)

MA: Don’t look at me. You said it. You’ve got into this geek hole yourself…

(Thunder struggles for any words before turning to the medical team)

T: What’s the prognosis Doc?

(The head medic shakes his head)

Medic1: Despite the belief by Enigma to the contrary he is not impervious to pain and he does not have any greater healing powers than a normal human. Over the last few weeks Enigma has suffered continued injuries that have not been given sufficient time to mend. As a medical professional I would suggest he takes some time to heal, whilst medically speaking he will be ‘fit’ to compete at the PPV I would think both physically and mentally he would benefit from a rest

(The medic looks sternly at the hooded superstar)

Medic1: Enigma knows my feelings on this and we have spoken at great length about my concerns about exactly what he is attempting to do.

(Enigma interjects attempting to lighten the mood)

E: All the best heroes are ordinary people who do extraordinary things. Sometimes you have to run before you can walk…

(The medic shakes his head and turns away. Enigma’s face becomes more serious)

E: I need to finish what I started…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 21:52

*Jonathan Daniels storms into the backstage area looking furious. He boots chairs out of his way and he upturns a food trolley, sending food flying over the floor. He punches a hole in the wall...

Daniels: GODDAMIT!

*Charlotte Grey tries to approach the UK Champion but looks reluctant. She stays at a distance and tries to speak.

CG: Any chance of an interview, Jonathan?

*Daniels rounds on the interviewer and looks ready to explode

Daniels: I suggest you get the hell out of here...

*Charlotte nods her head and begins to back away from the scene

CG: I just wanted to get a word from you on the announced match for the PPV...

*Daniels' eyes widen as he glares at the interviewer

Daniels: What match?

*Charlotte takes a deep breath

CG: It was just announced.....at Ground Zero you will defend the UK Championship against Buck Riggins...

*Daniels suddenly grins

Daniels: Is that a joke? I've destroyed that inbred fool more times than I care to remember.....easy night's work...

*Charlotte shakes her head

CG: That's not all...

*Daniels' eyebrows furrow once more

CG: You'll also defend against Majestic...

*Crowd boo

CG: Dimitri Pittal...

*Big cheers

CG: And Chael Kingdom....

Daniels: Mother...

*Charlotte quickly scurries away as Daniels begins to dismantle his surroundings once more.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 21:54

Match 4
6CW International Championship
Thunder (c) vs Jimmy Phillips

HA: Ground Zero comes two weeks early with this next match coming up.

HE: You’re not wrong there, The Forgotten Talent Jimmy Phillips challenges for the International Title against 6CW’s resident comic book nerd, Thunder.

HA: A man who could be 6CW World Champion right now if it wasn’t for the “questionable” officiating of his match by Phillips.

“Riot” plays out as the fans boo loudly as Jimmy Phillips walks out onto the stage, his bandana covering most of his face. Phillips looks around at the audience who boo him, before swaggering down to the ring, enjoying all of the audience’s reaction as he does so. Phillips then springs to the ring apron, before entering the ring and holding his arm into the air, whilst tilting his head back. Phillips then takes off his balaclava, before stuffing it in his back pocket, and turning his attention back to the entrance way.

“Heroes are hard to find” then hits as the crowd reaction is deafening. The monumental cheering keeps going as Thunder walks out onto the stage, as he stares down at Phillips. Thunder then points at Phillips, before sprinting down the entrance ramp and sliding in under the bottom rope, making a beeline for Phillips. Phillips then quickly slides under the bottom rope and stares at Thunder, who unstraps the International Title from his chest and raises it into the air.

HA: Look at the intensity in the eyes of Thunder; he knows that he is staring at the man who cost him a World Title, and now he wants payback.

HE: Yeah, yeah, but look at Jimmy Phillips. The man is the perfect athlete and has been held back for so long. Now it’s his time to shine, and he’s going to show this goon Thunder really what a champion should be.

The referee backs Thunder away from Phillips and into one corner as he checks him over, at which point Phillips rolls in under the bottom rope to wait in the opposite one. Whilst the referee is checking both men over, the ring announcer steps into the centre of the ring.

RA: Ladies and Gentlemen, this next match is set for one fall and is for the 6CW International Championship. Introducing first, the challenger, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 257 lbs, the “Forgotten Talent”, Jimmy Phillips.

The crowd once again boo loudly around the arena as Phillips poses in his corner.

RA: Then, the champion, hailing from Hereford, UK, weighing in at 228 lbs, “The Oncoming Storm”, Thunder.

The crowd cheer loudly as Thunder remains fixated on his opponent across the ring. Thunder then hands the referee his International Championship, who in turn raises it to the fans to show it off, before handing it to the Ring Announcer as he leaves the ring. The two men then begin to circle one another as the referee calls for the bell.

HA: The time for talking and taunting is over, now it’s about to get ugly.

The two men run in toward one another and lock up and there is a brief test of strength. With Phillips size advantage though, he is able to push Thunder back toward the corner. When they reach the ropes, the referee goes in to intervene in the situation and separate the two men. As the referee attempts to move Phillips out of the way, he leans forward and slaps Thunder, who is incensed by the move. The referee holds back Thunder as best he can, and as Thunder runs at Phillips, he is pulled back by the referee. This momentary lapse of concentration allows Phillips to perform a powerful clothesline, laying out Thunder. Phillips begins to reign down boots to the head and chest of Thunder, who tries to cover up, but is unable to avoid the ferocity of the shots. Finally the referee intervenes and Phillips is pulled away from Thunder. Phillips then poses as Thunder climbs to his feet and barely has a second to prepare before Phillips walks in and hits a knee to the ribs of Thunder, doubling him over. Phillips then grabs Thunder by the arm and head, before hitting a Russian Leg Sweep and quickly going into the cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

Phillips looks up at the referee disapprovingly, before turning his attention back to Thunder and dropping down and locking in a headlock. Phillips tries to get to a higher position, but still keeping Thunder grounded, all to get the most leverage. Phillips begins to trash talk Thunder, who is still fighting viciously, and he then begins to force both men up to their feet. Phillips looks concerned, as he Thunder delivers some elbows to the midriff of Phillips, who staggers back to the ropes. Thunder then uses his lower position to force Phillips forward and whip him across the ring. On Phillips return, Thunder ducks for a back body drop, but Phillips instead grabs Thunder by the head and throws him to the mat back of the head first. Phillips quickly follows up with an elbow drop to the chest of Thunder. Phillips again gets to his feet and begins to taunt Thunder, who seems to be getting to his feet slower on this occasion. Phillips then charges in to Thunder and hits a football style shoulder tackle to the legs, sending Thunder flipping forward and crashing into the mat. Phillips then more quickly goes over to Thunder and drags him to his feet, before pulling him to a full vertical base, then lifting him into the air and performing a falling scoop slam to Thunder, then pinning him on the mat.

1…

2…

Kick out.

HE: Come on referee, this is clear bias against the Talent, something he has felt his entire career.

HA: Oh cut it out, Thunder is showing some great fight to keep in this, the great fight that should have won him a World Title.
Phillips scowls at the referee and smashes the mat three times petulantly with his hand, before pulling himself up to his feet. Phillips looks down at Thunder and shouts for him to “fight me like a man”, as Thunder begins to get up to his feet. Phillips then grabs Thunder by the throat and pulls him up to a standing position, before slapping him in the face. This seems to knock some life into Thunder, who throws a punch at Phillips, but Phillips is able to duck contact and proceeds to grab Thunder’s arm and whip him into the corner. Phillips then follows up with a running spear into the corner, crunching Thunder’s ribs and back with the impact, causing Thunder to shout out in pain. Phillips then backs away from Thunder, and the referee goes to check on Thunder, but before he can, Phillips charges in and hits a running clothesline to Thunder, who then slumps to a seated position in the corner. The referee attempts to reprimand Phillips but he just smiles back at the referee and holds his hands up in a mock apology. The referee then goes and checks on Thunder and asks him about his condition, but Thunder merely gestures to Phillips to keep fighting. Phillips quickly obliges by charging in and hitting a running knee to the head of Thunder, before stomping on him repeatedly in the corner. Phillips then sticks his foot into the throat of Thunder and begins to choke him as the referee begins to count out Phillips.

1…

2…

3…

4…

Just before the count reaches five, Phillips lets up and moves away from the now spluttering Thunder. Thunder is clearly in a great deal of pain as he attempts to catch his breath whilst also get to an upright position. Phillips paces around the ring behind him, watching Thunder carefully, trying to pick his next spot for attack. As Thunder then gets to his feet and moves in towards Phillips, he is met with a couple of hard right hands to the head, before Phillips then lifts Thunder onto his shoulder in an Oklahoma slam position. Phillips then walks to the corner, before performing Snake Eyes to Thunder, who falls to the mat after the impact, showing few signs of life. Phillips then points to the referee and shouts “three this time”, before pulling Thunder to his feet and putting him in a rear waste lock. Phillips then throws Thunder backwards for a German suplex, but keeps his grip after the impact. Phillips then gets to his feet, and pulls Thunder up to perform a second suplex, then repeats these steps for a third, but on this occasion Phillips bridges for a pin.

1…

2…

Kick out.

HA: This is incredible from Thunder, this man may have more heart than anyone in this company.

HE: Come on Jimmy, you can’t let this nerd get the better of you, where’s the rest of the Forgotten? Mr Jones, we need your input right about now!

Phillips is irate as he goes and begins to berate the referee, pushing him back into the corner and attempting to intimidate the official. The referee just keeps motioning only a two count and Phillips shakes his head at the referee, glaring a hole right through him. Phillips then turns his attention back to Thunder, and waits in the corner for Thunder to rise. Thunder now begins to slowly crawl to his corner and use the ropes to aid getting him back up. Phillips starts dragging his boot on the mat, like a bull before it charges, and signals with his hand for Thunder to turn around. Phillips then charges in to hit the Game Changer, but at the last second Thunder is able to perform a drop kick to the knee, which sends Phillips tumbling down, causing his head to collide with the second turnbuckle. The crowd erupt in cheers as a groggy Phillips begins to get back to his feet, but is dazed, meanwhile Thunder takes a second to get up and catch his bearings. Thunder then delivers a quick couple of right hands, before ducking a wildly swinging left from Phillips, then delivering a couple more punches. Thunder then grabs the head of Phillips, before lower his chin onto the top of his own head, then drops to his knees to perform a jawbreaker to Phillips, who staggers back into the ropes after the impact. Thunder quickly returns to his feet and then grabs the arm of Phillips, before performing a short arm clothesline, then making a cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

Thunder gets to his knees after the kick out and remains looking down at Phillips for a few more moments, before tentatively getting back up to his feet. Thunder moves around slightly but is clearly in discomfort, and in the meantime Phillips begins to pick himself back up. When Phillips is fully back up to his feet Thunder walks in and delivers a vicious knife edge chop to the chest, leading the fans to make a loud “woo” chant. Phillips responds with a right hand, that staggers Thunder, but in return he delivers a hard chop once again, which sends Phillips back further. Thunder then hits another chop, followed by two more, until Phillips is pinned into the ropes. Thunder then throws Phillips across the ring, and on his return, Thunder spins Phillips into the air to hit a tilt-a-whirl slam, sending Phillips crashing into the mat. Thunder now seems to have the adrenaline pumping as he more spritely gets back to his feet and punches the air, though still is uneasy on his feet as he falls into the ropes. Thunder motions again for Phillips to get up, and as Phillips does so Thunder charges at him, before leaping into the air and performing a diving lariat. The impact leaves Phillips incredibly dazed on the mat, whilst Thunder gets up to his feet and continues to feed off of the energy of the fans. Thunder then waits for Phillips to get to his knees, before starting to kick at the head of Phillips. Thunder hits a number of stiff martial arts type kicks to the head, before Phillips catches the boot of Thunder and begins to shakily get to his feet. Phillips glares at Thunder, but Thunder smiles back, as he suddenly launches into the air, before hitting an enzeguri kick to the side of the head, causing Phillips to collapse to the mat. Thunder then makes the cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

HE: Phew, great kick out there from the great Jimmy Phillips, he’s proving why he should be a champion right now.

HA: I’ve got to hand it to you, Phillips is showing great resiliency, all whilst not having the help of the Forgotten. It’s worryingly quiet from the warring factions in this match.

Thunder looks up at the referee with anguish across his face as he breaths out heavily. Thunder then delivers a couple of forearm shots to the face of Phillips to keep him grounded, before pulling himself up to his feet and looking at his fallen opponent. Thunder then delivers a couple of knee presses across the head and face of Phillips, who tries to escape the attack but is unable to do so. Eventually Thunder walks across the ring and makes a hand motion as if listening to the fans, who cheer loudly, at which point Thunder runs across the ring, before leaping into the air and delivering a leg drop across the head and chest of Phillips, whose legs spring into the air from the impact. Thunder then gets up to his feet once again and drags Phillips up to, before whipping him into the turnbuckles. Thunder then uses his brute strength to lift Phillips into a seated position on the top turnbuckle. Thunder then in turn climbs to the second rope, as he hooks the arm and head of Phillips in a suplex position. Thunder then looks to leap off backwards, but shakes his head to the fans and instead climbs to the very top rope, pulling Phillips up with him. The crowd go into a frenzy as Thunder proceeds to lift Phillips high into the air and fall backwards, before hitting a devastating superplex, leaving both men’s bodies broken on the mat. Phillips is completely prone on the mat; however Thunder is showing signs of life. Thunder gradually begins to drag his broken body across the ring, before managing to throw an arm over the chest of Phillips to make a cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

The crowd let out an audible groan after the kick out, and Thunder slowly rolls off, before crawling to the ring ropes and pulling himself up to his feet. Thunder watches as Phillips slowly begins to stir and in turn tries to get up to his feet, but before he can do so, Thunder charges in and hits a low angle drop kick, straight to the head of Phillips. Phillips now appears to almost be out for the count, as Thunder gets to his feet, before analysing the situation and deciding his next manoeuvre. Thunder then proceeds to grab the legs of Phillips and drag him towards the corner. Thunder carefully positions the body of Phillips before turning around again to check his positioning. Thunder then falls backwards to catapult Phillips into the corner, with Phillips’ head striking the ring post. Phillips is once again not stirring as Thunder pulls himself up to his feet and approaches Phillips, who lies precariously across the top rope. Thunder then positions Phillips across the top rope, so that his head is supported on one side of the corner, and his legs are supported on the other, leaving his ribs exposed. Thunder then backs away, before running and to hit a boot to the ribs, and then as Phillips falls towards the mat, Thunder hits a European Uppercut, knocking Phillips senseless. Thunder looks to be about to make a cover, when instead he shakes his head once, before then wrapping his legs around the head and arm of Phillips and locking in a triangle choke. Phillips fights for a few moments, but very quickly seems to begin to fade as Thunder keeps applying pressure. The referee eventually intervenes and raises the hand of Phillips.

1…

Phillips hand drops down the first time, and Thunder rocks back and forth, trying to increase the torque on his legs, as the referee once again raises the hand of Phillips.

2…

Thunder now tries to lock his hands around his feet as well to provide all the pressure he can, in attempting to choke the life out of Phillips. The referee then lifts Phillips’ hand for a third and final time.

…break.

At the last moment Phillips is able to stop his hand falling and raises it up to stop being counted out. The referee signals to the time keeper the match will continue, but Phillips is still in dire straits. He is too far away from the ropes to make a break, as he quickly realises when he reaches out his one clear hand. Phillips desperately grasps at anything, before he finally grabs the referee’s shirt. The referee tries to get free, but is unable to escape the grip of Phillips, who keeps a firm hold. Eventually Phillips releases, and the referee is flung backwards as his momentum carries him. Whilst the referee is out of the way, Phillips manages to reach around the legs of Thunder and stick a thumb in his eye, forcing the champion to break the hold as he clutches at his face. Phillips in the meantime rolls out of the ring and starts to crawl towards the timekeeper’s desk, as some form of rest. Thunder finally is able to recover and angrily looks for Phillips, before he too roles out of the ring. Thunder then waits away from Phillips, watching him gradually use the wall to the timekeeper’s area to get himself to his feet.

HA: Thunder could have already had this match won, and I think he has some evil intentions here.

HE: Woah now Thunder, think of your legions of fans… OH MY GOD!

The crowd look on in shock as Thunder charges in at Phillips, but as he reaches him, Phillips is able to fall out of the way. Thunder then goes crashing through wall to the area, leaving him unmoving amongst the debris. The referee then looks out at the two fallen men, a look of shock on his face, as Phillips begins to crawl towards the ring apron. The referee looks set to start a count, when Phillips forces himself into the ring, before then rolling back out, to break up any count. Phillips then staggers over to the broken body of Thunder, before laboriously, dragging him by the leg from underneath the wreckage. Thunder is still unmoving as Phillips pulls Thunder up by the shoulders, and then is able to deadlift the body of Thunder into the ring, before rolling in after him. Phillips now drags Thunder up to his feet, before lifting him up by the legs and hitting a devastating spinebuster, crushing Thunder into the mat. Phillips then hooks both of the legs of Thunder to make a cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

Phillips is now screaming in anger, pounding the mat with both of his fists as he screams for the referee to count to three. Phillips now pulls himself to his feet, before pulling Thunder up and throwing him into the corner. Phillips then follows up with hard punches, multiple body and head shots. The referee tries to intervene, but is pushed away by Phillips. The referee then threatens Phillips with disqualification, and Phillips runs his hands over his head, as if trying to calm himself. Phillips then snarls as he turns his attention back to Thunder, Phillips now lifts Thunder into bear hug position, before launching him over his head for a belly to belly suplex. Phillips now gets back to his feet and slightly staggers his way over to the fallen body of Thunder, before picking him up, and then once again throwing him across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Phillips looks to go over and lift Thunder once again, but the referee stops Phillips to check on Thunder and see if he wants to continue. Thunder though pushes the referee out of the way and tries to push himself to his feet to take on Phillips, but Phillips is able to stop Thunder in his tracks. Phillips now looks straight into the eyes of Thunder before smirking, then grabbing Thunder by the midriff, then flipping him over his back and driving him crashing into the mat for a Northern Lights suplex. Phillips bridges for the cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

HA: How much punishment can the human body take, or is it as Jimmy Phillips and the rest of the Forgotten fear and Thunder does really have super powers?

HE: Joshua, Masters, Reaper, anyone! Get out here and put this freak down.

Phillips is now beyond angry, as he pulls himself to his feet and begins to pace around the ring, talking quietly to himself, as the referee checks on Thunder, but looks on concerned at Phillips. Phillips now turns his attention back, and makes a throat cutting motion, before walking toward the fallen Thunder, as the referee once again begs Phillips to stop. Phillips though wrenches Thunder up to his feet, before hooking his head and arm for the Touchdown. Phillips then goes to lift Thunder, but Thunder is able to trap his leg, to prevent a lift. Thunder then hits a couple of elbows to the head of Phillips, which eventually forces him to drop Thunder, who collapses to his knees. Phillips now shakes his head and charges at Thunder, but at the last second Thunder is able to charge forward to perform a devastating spear that nearly breaks Phillips in half. Phillips rolls around clutching his rubs in pain as Thunder drags himself along the mat to the ropes, before pulling himself slowly to his feet, rope by rope. Thunder gets to his feet and has a very dazed look on his face as he eventually gets the wherewithal to focus his attention back on Phillips, who is now getting up to his feet. Thunder clumsily walks towards him and performs another chop, at which point Phillips retaliates with a punch. Thunder then hits another chop, and Phillips hits another punch. The two men trade blows repeatedly, until Thunder suddenly darts forward and attempts a super kick, but Phillips is able to duck. Phillips then ends up behind Thunder and attempts to perform another German suplex, but Thunder shifts his weight and is able to fall forward, sending Phillips tumbling underneath the top rope. Phillips though is able to hang on to the apron, and quickly goes to get back inside of the ring, but is met by a straight kick to the jaw. Thunder then grabs the head of Phillips and drags him to a horizontal position to the ring, with his feet being held by the ropes, before performing a hangman DDT and quickly going for a cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

The crowd once again grown as Thunder slumps to the mat, seemingly too exhausted to even beg the referee for a three. Thunder looks at Phillips, before looking at the top rope and then nods his head as he pulls himself to his feet using the ropes and then slides down them to the corner. Thunder then tentatively begins to climb to the top rope, as the fans get louder each step the champion makes. As Thunder gets to the top rope, he makes the Eddie Guerrero taunt, before turning back to Phillips, but as he does so, Phillips manages to muster enough strength to get back to his feet. Phillips then dives into the top rope, knocking Thunder off balance, forcing him to fall crotch first across the top turnbuckle. Thunder is in agony as Phillips, now using the last of his strength, walks over to the corner with Thunder. Phillips then hits a couple of stiff punches to the jaw of Thunder, before climbing to the top rope tentatively, to match Thunder. Phillips then screams “now stay down” into the face of Thunder, before lifting him to a standing position on the top turnbuckle. Phillips then wraps his hands around the waste of Thunder, and goes for a top rope belly to belly suplex. Thunder though is able to hit a head-butt to Phillips, which momentarily disorientates him, but this is all that Thunder needed. Thunder wraps the head and arm of Jimmy Phillips, before diving off the top rope to perform the Thunder Clap. Thunder doesn’t even move, he just has his broken body across Phillips’ for the cover.

1…

2…

“Heroes are hard to find” blares out as the fans pop hugely and the referee goes to collect the International Title belt from the time keeper.

RA: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner and still the 6CW International Champion, Thunder!

HA: We have just witnessed two of the best athletes that this company has to offer, give the fight of their lives. Neither man gave an inch, and I actually have to be thankful to the Forgotten for not ruining this title fight.

HE: But, Jimmy Phillips is supposed to be champion, not Thunder, no, please, no!

The referee hands the International Title to Thunder, who is helped to his feet by the referee, and he raises the title belt into the air as the fans cheer. Thunder attempts to parade around the ring, but staggers and falls to the mat, where he kisses the title belt. Thunder then rolls out of the ring, and uses one of the guard rails to help him up the ramp and out of the arena. In the meantime, Jimmy Phillips is coming to in the ring, and as he realises the result, he snarls up the ramp, before leaving the ring himself.

Match result: Thunder via pinfall
Match time: 9 minutes; 15 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 22:00

(Lex Hart and Miss Jessica are standing backstage in discussion)

MJ: Now then sweetie, don’t get caught up in a mass brawl tonight. You got your health to think about for Ground Zero. I don’t want you not being 100%.

(She flutters her eyelashes at him but Hart looks unimpressed)

LH: My health is fine. I am surprised you are giving Perez any hope against me. I could beat that walking Tinder reject with my eyes closed.

(Jessica gives a half smile and shrugs)

MJ: Well you know Lex baby, we should not underestimate a man of his size……

LH: What?

MJ: Well I mean he could do a lot of damage with it.

LH: His size?

(Jessica looks into the distance, lost in her own thoughts. She suddenly comes back to her senses)

MJ: Uh? What were we talking about?

(Lex shakes his head)

LH: I know what you are trying to do. This is all because you need a bit of reassurance right? All women do at some point.

MJ: Ha! But I am not just any woman!

(Hart smirks)

LH: Play games if you want Jess. I know you want me to show you how much you mean to me.

(Jessica laughs loudly)

MJ: Oh Lex sweetie, you are funny! You think I need to play games with you?

(She walks towards him and pouts)

MJ: Darlin’, all I am doing is making you show how much all this means to you………

(She winks at him before walking off down the corridor)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 22:12

*Timothy Allen is standing backstage with the Xtreme Champion, Ryker Kidd. The crowd cheer Kidd's presence and he raises a hand to the screen in acknowledgement

TA: My guest at this time, the 6CW Xtreme Champion, Ryker Kidd...

*More cheers

TA: Ryker tonight you are a part of a huge 8 man tag team match....a match that includes the man that has been really making your life hell for the past month....Cerberus...

*The crowd boo

TA: We haven't heard from you much recently, tell us exactly how you are feeling about the challenge of Cerberus...

Ryker: Well for those of you who haven't already heard the news; at Ground Zero I will be defending my Xtreme Championship against Cerberus in a one on one contest...

*Cheers from the crowd but Tim Allen raises his eyebrows

TA: is that wise?

Ryker: I understand the question, I've heard others ask it....but I requested this match, I wanted this match. I know about Cerberus, his history and what he is capable of but I think it is about time the 6CW universe found out what i am capable of.....and Cerberus needs to understand the man he has picked a fight with...

*Kidd's eyes shine with fire

Kidd: He's a monster....seven foot tall....three hundred plus pounds....he lives to cause pain and suffering, he enjoys it.....and he has his eyes set on me and my championship....but I didn't win this belt by being a choir boy....I can hang with anyone in this kind of environment....I can take the punishment and I can sure as hell dish it out....Cerberus is going to find that out first hand in two weeks...

TA: But are you 100%? Taking on Cerberus without full health is surely not advisable?

Kidd: The thing I've learned about 6CW is you are never 100%....the roster is too competitive and the schedule is too demanding....you learn to adapt and fight with everything you do have, praying it will be enough.....over the last month Cerberus has taken a lot out of me, I'll admit I'm still feeling the effects of those beatdowns.....but here I stand and i still have more than enough left to wage war at Ground Zero...

They say that Cerberus was born in the depths of hell....in two weeks I'm sending him home!

*Kidd snarls into the camera and then walks out of shot as the scene ends

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 22:40

Match 5
Hokori/Austin Stevens vs Max Adamson

HE: Welcome backs folks, and what a treat for you here next on Anarchy, the 6CW tag team champions are in action.

HA: Of course, as members of The Forgotten, they aren't actually having to compete in tag team action or anything like that, they have a handicap match.

HE: Don't be so bitter brother, they are the champions and they've earned the right to have matches like this given to them.

HA: And what exactly has Max Adamson done to deserve this kind of treatment? Other than stand-up for the fans and the rest of the roster, the heartbeat of this company.

HE: He's disobeyed and openly rebelled against those in power, of course there will be repercussions.

The action returns to ringside and "Riot" booms through the speakers, met by a crescendo of boos from the 6CW crowd. Austin Stevens and Hokori head out onto the stage, their balaclavas masking their faces, and they raise their hands to the sky. They unstrap their tag championships and raise them into the air to loud boos.

HA: Look at the way these two are acting, as if they've earned those belts, as if they've had to overcome some kind of adversity.

HE: Not everyone has a hero story, some people don't need a miracle, they just use their god-given ability and that is what these two have done in capturing the tag titles from the Red Arrows.

"Radioactive" roars out and the crowd cheer as gold and green pyros erupt into the air. Max Adamson makes his way out onto the stage. He glares at the tag team champions before marching down the ramp, he climbs up the steel steps and into the ring.

HA: Well I don't know what you think Henry, but Max Adamson looks more than up for the fight this evening.

HE: He might be but the odds are totally stacked against him, and these fans roaring him on won't make any difference. He can't tag any of them in, he's in this for himself and I only see things ending one way.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Stevens and Adamson circle one another and then they launch into a heavy lockup in the centre of the ring. Stevens pulls one of his arms free and lands a huge hook to Max's gut but Adamson fires back with a headbutt and a heavy right hand. He shoves Stevens against the ropes and tries to nail him with a clothesline as he comes back but Stevens ducks under the shot and then kicks Max in the gut as he turns around.

Stevens locks in a front facelock and goes for a DDT but Max Adamson shows his power to counter with a Northern lights suplex. Stevens rolls up to his feet and this time Max does connect with the clothesline. He quickly makes the cover on Stevens.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Austin Stevens drives the shoulder up, Adamson quickly attacks him with stomps down into the abdomen, making sure his body is in between Stevens and his tag partner. Max allows Steven to his feet and then fires in a couple of big punches to the head, he then grabs the head of Stevens and viciously slams him down across the out-stretched knee with a backbreaker.

The Forgotten man gets to his feet, Adamson whips him against the ropes and greets Stevens on the rebound with a huge back body drop that nearly flips Stevens over. He stumbles to his feet, Max hits a knee to the stomach and runs off the ropes...

HA: Fa-Maxxer! Adamson going big early!

HE: There's no way he keeps this up, he will tire.

Ref: 1...................2...................Kick out!

Austin Stevens kicks out again, Max Adamson isn't perturbed as he immediately clambers onto Stevens and punches away at his face, stopping just before the 5 count. He rolls away, allowing Stevens to his feet before hitting a boot to the stomach. Stevens lurches forward, Max then bounces off the ropes and connects with a swinging neckbreaker on the tag team champion. Max again covers.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Max is once again straight back onto the attack, lifting up Stevens and firing in a series of European Uppercuts to the chin. Stevens stumbles back, Max kicks him in the gut and then hauls Stevens in closely before suplexing him into the turnbuckles. Max bounces off the ropes, crashing a knee into the side of Stevens' head. He drags him backwards and covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

HA: Adamson keeping up a relentless pace, and what you have to notice here is how he's managed to keep Stevens isolated.

Stevens forces the shoulder up, Max places him in an armbar and then drags him to his feet and Irish whips him into the corner. Adamson comes sprinting in, connecting with a stinger splash. Stevens stumbles forward and Max nails a snap powerslam.

HE: Hokori got the blind tag!

HA: Flying knee to the back of the head.

HE: That's the game-changer right there!

Hokori covers Max as Stevens rolls to the ring apron.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Max gets the shoulder up, Hokori lifts him to his feet and fires in a series of European Uppercuts on the former champion. Max falls into the turnbuckles, Hokori runs in and connects with a shining wizard. Max staggers forward and Hokori delivers a code-breaker on Max. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

Hokori goes back on the attack against The Forgotten's biggest foe, sitting him up before crashing a series of knees up into the chin. Hokori then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a neck snap on Adamson. He makes the cover.

Max forces the shoulder up, Hokori quickly makes the tag to Austin Stevens who has fully recuperated. Stevens lifts Max to his feet, setting up for a powerbomb as Hokori leaps into the air and simultaneously connects with an edge-o-matic. Stevens covers as Hokori steps to the outside.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Stevens locks in a double underhook hold on the grounded Max, before driving knees down into the back of the head repeatedly. He slowly brings Adamson to his feet, and then throws him straight back down with an underhook suplex. Max rolls to his feet, Stevens hits a boot into the stomach and then a kick to the right knee. Max falls forward and Stevens drills him with a superkick to the chin.

HE: Now we're seeing just why these two are the tag team champions!

HA: Why's that? Because they can beat-down someone in a two on one situation.

Max kicks out. Stevens places his hand over the throat of Adamson, choking him out before slowly dragging Max to his feet. He quickly drives him down with a chokeslam backbreaker, before running off the ropes and delivering a springboard moonsault. He covers again.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Austin Stevens makes the tag to Hokori, he climbs to the top rope as Stevens synchs in an armbar hold on Max. He drags the Australian to his feet, before knocking him down with a discus lariat. Hokori then launches himself off the top rope and delivers a leg drop. He hooks the leg.

Hokori drags Max Adamson to his feet, he Irish whips him across the ring and on the rebound connects with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. He stands Adamson up and then takes him down a neckbreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

HA: Tremendous resilience here from Max Adamson!

Adamson kicks out, Hokori drags up Max and goes for a Russian legsweep, but Max blocks. Hokori goes again, once more it's blocked and then Max counters with a forward legsweep. He slumps down to the mat, as the crowd chant his name loudly.

Hokori starts to stir, he stumbles back to a neutral corner. Max slowly get up, Hokori bursts into a sprint towards Stevens but Max manages to counter with a huge spinebuster! Cover.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Max slowly gets to his feet, Hokori gets to his feet and Adamson boots him in the stomach. He then monkey flips Hokori to the corner. Max gets to his feet, running in and hitting a huge clothesline. Hokori stumbles forward...

HA: DDT!

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

Hokori forces the shoulder up. Max drives some knees into the back, before hauling up the tag team champion. He hits a German suplex, keeping the hold applied. Hokori is brought back to his feet, Adamson hits a second German suplex. Adamson lifts up Hokori...

HA: We know what's next...a third German Suplex!

HE: Even I'll admit, Adamson is putting up one hell of a fight here.

Ref: 1.......................2...................Kick out!

Adamson beats the mat in frustration, he slowly walks back to the corner...

HE: No, no, no...

HA: GORE, GORE...GORE!

Ref: 1.............................2...........................Austin Stevens breaks the pin by diving onto Max with an elbow to the back of the head.

HA: DAMN IT!

Stevens continues with the vicious elbows into the back of the head until Max is slumped down face-first in the mat. Stevens drags Hokori back to the corner, then tagging in.

The Forgotten man hauls up Max...

HE: The F-BOMB! What power from Stevens!

Ref: 1.........................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: God damn it, Max Adamson was robbed of the victory here tonight. The odds were stacked against him, two on one against the tag team champions and yet he was merely an inch away from a three count before Stevens' blatant cheating.

HE: That wasn't cheating, it was simply great tag team wrestling. That's why they're the champs Harold.

HA: Max Adamson showed to The Forgotten that once more he will not go down without a fight. He nearly won it with the Gore, only for Stevens to get involved.

HE: That's just how things are Brother, two normally beats one!

HA: And let me guess, now they're really going to show what a dominant, impressive force they are by continuing the beat-down on the man who very nearly beat both of them by himself. Real brave, a real show of how good they are.

Stevens helps up Hokori, they shove the referee away as he tries to raise their arms in victory. Hokori nods down, Stevens picks up Adamson and holds him in a chicken-wing hold as Hokori picks up a tag team title belt...

HA: LISTEN TO THAT NOISE!

"Heroes are hard to find" roars out through the speakers and Thunder sprints out onto the stage and straight down the ramp. Stevens drops Max to the mat as the Thunder roll into the ring. They get to their feet, Thunder ducks a wild swing of the tag title by Hokori and then leaps into the air, nailing an enzaguri kick to the head, which sends Hokori staggering into the ropes.

Thunder then sprints in, sending Hokori down to the outside with a big running clothesline.He then turns and takes Stevens down with a leaping knee to the head. He picks up Stevens, firing in a series of right hands that send Stevens stumbling back. Thunder then winds back with his left hand and sends Stevens flying over the top rope with a huge uppercut.

HA: Thunder coming to the aid of Max Adamson here...

HE: I see the Red Arrows were in no rush to help again...

HA: Hmmm...

Match result: The Forgotten via pinfall
Match time: 6 minutes; 45 seconds

Last edited by JJJohnson on Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 22:47; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 22:42

*Mr Jones sits forward with his arms resting on his desk looking up to a figure that is slowly shown to be Joshua, behind the desk on a small shelf sits McCoy, the doll Is positioned so he faces the wall

MJ: Please, Joshua, sit.

*Joshua remains unmoved, and after a short delay Mr Jones leans back into his seat and carries on speaking

MJ: I feel a developing bond between us, and I must tell you that I implicitly trust you to be the figurehead this company, no, this sport needs. You are as dominant a figure as could ever be imagined in wrestling and you showed your intelligence in aligning with the Forgotten. This movement was a mere ripple before you spearheaded its uprising.

*He pauses and rather than expecting reply he merely stares into Joshua's eyes. That stare is matched and unbroken, and a smile breaks out on Jones' face.

MJ: Joshua, I am very proud of you. Every man on our side, under our leadership Joshua, every one of those men respects you. And not just out of fear, but because they know you are a smart, controlled powerhouse.

Your continued presence here fills me with pride. You are as close to a son as I have ever felt I have had.

*Jones stands and goes to Joshua's side.

MJ: I just feel there is a thread running through us both now that cannot be broken.

*He pats the monster on the back and smiles warmly.

MJ: Thank you for coming to see me, I enjoy the time we get to speak

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 22:43

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9-TDHt7Tco

An empty old Rocking Chair rocks back and forth. Engel walks into frame holding a barbed wire baseball bat. Engels forehead is scarred. But he has no face paint on. His hair is patchy as if ripped out all over. In the background an old record player plays a familiar carnival theme. Engel stops the chair rocking and looks vacantly into the camera

I told you...hohohehe...I told you all I was coming, and you all knew...CHAOS...hehehe...CARNAGE...hehehe...I am no laughing matter...hahaha

Engel sits in the chair smiling at the barbed wire baseball bat as he holds it up near his face. Suddenly his facial expression changes as he angrily stares into the Camera

YOU MADE ME WHO I AM...look at the clown mummy he's so funny...look at the...clown...mummy...all I wanted was to make a name for myself, all I wanted was to express...who I am. 6CW you changed me...I came here as chaos behind a mask and YOU CHANGED ME into a clown and that mask became me. Save us you asked. Defeat Lex and his evil alliance you asked

Engel rocks back and forth agitated

LOOK...AT...THE CLOWN...MUMMY...NO MORE! The clown is dead...hehehe...the mask I wear...is my own and the chaos...hohoho the chaos I cause is for me...hehe...so you want to see my new mask...hehehe...look at the clown mummy

Engel hits himself in the forehead with the barbed wire baseball bat multiple times laughing uncontrollably as blood covers his face

hehehehe...LAUGH...AND LOOK AT THE CLOWN NOW...MOTHER...your favourite son is home...hehehehehehehe

The scene fades out as Engel cackles

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 23:43

Match 6
Brandon Perez/Geoff Steel/Hero/Ryker Kidd vs Aaron Heath/Cerberus/Lex Hart/Perfect Jack

HA: An absolutely HUGE match up next here at Anarchy!

HE: Quite literally Harold, 8 man tag team action which pits some of 6CW's biggest names against one another.

HA: There is plenty of interesting sub-plots involved in this match. There's the on-going feud between Aaron Heath and Hero, Cerberus and Ryker Kidd, Lex Hart and Brandon Perez and Perfect Jack against Geoff Steel.

HE: This is the last chance to gain some momentum before the Pay Per view, you have to think they'll be going all-out for that decisive win here tonight.

"Be Myself" blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Lex Hart swaggers out, followed by Miss Jessica. She applauds Hart all the way down the ramp as he walks confidently to the ring and slides in.

"Perfection" then plays out and there are more boos as Perfect Jack enters the fray. He marches down the ramp, Jack removes his trademark towel from around his neck and throws it to the floor before rolling under the bottom rope. He and Lex share a brief look before Jack pulls himself up on the ropes...

HA: Once more these two find themselves on the same team, they'll be hoping that their fortunes improve from last time out up against the Alpha Wolves.

"Haunted" blares out as the lights dim around the arena, red lights then start flashing around as Cerberus stalks slowly out onto the stage. He is glaring at both his partners as he steps into the ring.

HE: Perhaps not the most reliable of tag team partners, but I'd certainly prefer him on my team than the opponents.

"Time Bomb, Baby" rips through the airwaves and is greeted by heavy boos. Aaron Heath strolls nonchalantly out onto the stage, smiling at the reaction of the fans. Heath confidently walks to the ring, smiling at his tag partners with an air of arrogance that stuns even Hart.

HA: Not only is Heath feuding with Hero, he is still desperate to claim that title belt of Ryker Kidd, another competitor in this match.

"Smooth" plays out and the arena is basked in a pale pink glow. Brandon Perez swaggers onto the stage, surrounded by his gleeful entourage, and he gyrates his hips in time to the music. Perez leads his groupies to the ring, stopping to flirt with Miss Jessica as Hart fumes on the outside.

HE: Perez is talking himself into trouble.

HA: Oh I don't know, Jessica certainly enjoys the attention.

"Last Resort" rips through the airwaves with a deafening crescendo. Pyros scream into the air and explode high into the rafters as the crowd cheer loudly. Geoff Steel marches out onto the stage, pacing down the ramp tagging the fans hands. He glares at Perez who is still on the turnbuckle.

The crowd then spring to life and cheer to the rafters as "Bawitdaba" booms through the speakers. Kidd bounds down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans as he comes, and then he climbs up onto the apron. He unstraps his title belt and raises it above his head.

HA: What a contrasting pair these two. The vastly experienced Geoff Steel, and the raw potential of Ryker Kidd.

"Friction" by Imagine Dragons screams from the PA system and the crowd goes wild as Hero strides out onto the stage. He runs from side to side, working the crowd into a frenzy before sprinting down the ramp and sliding in under the bottom rope. He leaps to his feet and again salutes the fans.

HE: Talk about experience, here is a man with more experience than most, one of the most decorated competitors in professional wrestling. But surely, on his last legs now!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell tolls to start the match, Heath quickly goes on the attack against Hero. Heath catches Hero off guard with a stiff forearm smash into the face. Hero stumbles back into the ropes, Heath whips him across the ring and goes for a back body drop but Hero leapfrogs over the top.

He rebounds off the ropes as Heath turns around, and Hero knocks him down with a flying back elbow. Heath rolls to his feet, he throws a wild clothesline which Hero ducks under and then backslides into a pinfall attempt.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

Heath gets the shoulder up, he rolls up to his feet only to be knocked straight back down with the Hero Sidekick. He momentarily stands over Heath before connecting with a standing moonsault, again covering.

HE: Hero may be the oldest competitor in this match, but he has started the match off at one hell of a pace.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Hero locks in an armbar on Heath. He drags his rival to his feet, and then throws him down with an arm drag. Heath rolls to his feet, Hero kicks him in the stomach and then drives his head into the mat with a side Russian legsweep. Hero then goes up to the top rope, waiting for Heath to rise.

He goes for a double foot stomp but Heath manages to move out of the way. Hero lands on his feet, he turns around to face Heath but is greeted with a huge boot to the head. Heath makes the cover.

Heath immediately goes on the attack, driving a series of elbows down into the face. He drags Hero up, pummeling away at the veteran with a succession of forearm smashes. Hero falls into the ropes, where Heath continues the elbow attack until Hero is slumped down. Heath then smashes a hard knee into the side of the head.

He applies a front facelock on Hero, lifting up the multiple time world champion and resting his legs on the middle rope before connecting with a spike DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Hero kicks out, Heath allows him to rise before Irish whipping Hero into the ropes. The veteran goes for a crossbody block but Heath easily catches him across the chest, before flinging Hero out across the ring with a fallaway slam. Hero rolls into the turnbuckle, Heath tags out to Perfect Jack.

Jack steps into the ring, he hits a couple of stomps into the top of Hero's head before running in and connecting with a dropkick to the head. Jack drags Hero away from the corner, he goes to the 2nd rope and connects with a diving knee to the face. Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Hero gets the shoulder up, Perfect Jack lifts up Hero and quickly whips him out across the ring. Jack meets Hero on the rebound with a hip toss, Hero rolls to his feet and Jack grabs him by the waist and connects with a bridging belly to belly suplex.

Perfect Jack rolls up to his feet, he stomps away on the head of the veteran Hero before applying a side headlock. Hero gets up to his feet and Jack immediately throws him back down with a takedown manoeuvre. Hero rolls to his feet, Jack connects with a big atomic drop before hitting a reverse DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

HE: Perfect Jack totally in charge here, his technical wrestling ability dominating Hero.

Hero kicks out, Perfect Jack drags him to his feet and then throws the multiple-time world champion into the canvas with a snapmare. Jack runs off the ropes, connecting with a knee to the head. He hooks the leg again.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Jack hauls Hero to his feet, he goes for a belly to back suplex but Hero lands on his feet behind Perfect Jack. Hero connects with a pele kick to the back of the head, PJ falls into the ropes and Hero rolls him up into the pin attempt.

Perfect Jack kicks out, Hero is up to his feet and before Jack can rise, drops him with a shining wizard to the head. Hero quickly dives to the corner, tagging in Geoff Steel. Perfect Jack is up to his feet, he runs at Steel who catches him and then plants him into the canvas with a side slam. Jack rolls up to his feet, only for Steel to hit a boot to the gut and follow that with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Geoff Steel lifts up Jack, he starts firing in a series of European Uppercuts to Perfect Jack. He blocks, firing a couple back but Steel soon overpowers him with a succession of European Uppercuts at lightning speed. PJ falls into the ropes, Steel whips him across the ring and then bounces off, nailing a brogue kick on the rebound. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Jack kicks out, Steel hauls him to his feet and slings him over his shoulders for a powerslam but Jack drops down the back, scurrying back to the corner and tagging Lex Hart. He springboards onto the top rope and off, only for Steel to meet him in mid-air with a huge spear. Steel hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Steel drags Lex Hart to his feet, where he then hits a series of body blows. He then shoves Hart by the chest back to the corner. Steel then starts hitting Hart with huge headbutts, seemingly not caring for his own well-being. Steel then runs in, hitting a clothesline. Lex stumbles out of the corner, straight intoa big boot. Cover.

Ref: 1........................2......................Kick out!

Geoff Steel goes after Lex with a series of stomps to the face, only stopping at the urging of the referee. Steel then lifts Hart to his feet, and then up onto his shoulders, finally getting to deliver a powerbomb.

HA: Geoff Steel on fire, building up a lot of momentum!

Ref: 1...........................2......................Kick out!

HE: Tremendous fight from Lex Hart!

Hart kicks out, Steel drags him to his feet...

HA: Going for the blade-cutter...

HE: Counter!

Lex counters with an Alabama slam on Geoff Steel, leaning over into the pinfall attempt.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Hart stomps down a couple of times on the head of Steel, he then gets to his knees only for Lex to hit a vicious boot to the abdomen. Hart then runs off the ropes, connecting with a springboard moonsault down onto Geoff Steel. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Lex Hart stands over Steel, allowing him to rise before hitting a couple of left-hands to the head. He whips Steel out across the ring, connecting with an inverted atomic drop on the rebound. Hart then runs off the ropes, taking Wolf down with a spinning heel kick. He covers.

Geoff Steel again kicks out. Hart drags up his fellow veteran, and then kicks him in the stomach. He takes the newbie down with a snap suplex, keeping the hold applied. He rolls to his feet, throwing Steel down for a 2nd time. Again the hold is kept locked in, and Lex nails a third suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

HA: A real topsy-turvy, back and forth contest here!

HE: They're all desperate for a win here!

Steel kicks out. Lex Hart locks in a sleeper hold on Geoff Steel before dragging him to his feet. Hart pulls his opponent down into a backbreaker, before running in and hitting a high knee. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1......................2.....................Kick out!

Lex lifts Geoff Steel to his feet, he throws him into the ropes and connects with a big elbow smash on the rebound. Steel rolls to his feet, Hart crashes a superkick into the chin!

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Steel again kicks out, Hart attempts to lock in a sharpshooter but Steel spins and boots Hart away into the corner. Steel rolls to his feet, he manages to run in and crack a clothesline into the face of Lex. He then tags in Brandon Perez!

Hart stumbles out of the corner as Perez springboards into the ring. he sprints towards Lex Hart and knocks him down with a running knee to the face. Lex Hart gets to his feet, Perez hits a knee into the stomach and then grabs the head of Lex Hart and running to deliver a one-handed bulldog. He makes the cover.

Hart drives the shoulder up, Perez allows him to stir slightly before going for an Oklahoma roll pin attempt.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Perez and Lex rise simultaneously, Perez ducks a clothesline attempt and follows that with a couple of right-footed roundhouse kicks into the back of Lex Hart. He lurches forward, Perez applies a full nelson hold before throwing Jack backwards in a Dragon Suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

Lex Hart forces the shoulder up. Perez drags him to his feet, before hitting a series of European Uppercuts into the chin.Hart falls back into the ropes, where Perez continues with the European Uppercuts. He then whips Jack out across the ring, before running the ropes himself and nailing a discus elbow smash.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Lex forces the shoulder up, Perez lifts the Perfect one into the air and delivers a backbreaker. Perez lifts up Jack and then throws him down with a fallaway slam. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Perez sits up Lex Hart, before firing in a couple of hard roundhouse kicks to the chest. Perez continues with the kicks, before stopping as he looks down to Miss Jessica. He walks towards the ropes slowly, smiling, before blowing her kiss. Jessica looks disgusted, Perez turns around lining up a big roundhouse kick which connects.

HA: Perez impressing everyone, including Jessica!

HE: Don't be stupid, she is way out of his league!

Brandon Perez lifts up Hart, booting him in the stomach and setting up for the Moustache Ride. Before lifting Hart up, Perez gyrates his hips in the direction of Jessica.

HE: Back body drop! Hart escaping another finishing move!

Hart crawls to the corner, the tag is made to Cerberus as Perez manages to tag in Ryker Kidd! Kidd springboards onto the top rope as Cerberus strides over, he leaps off and lands on the shoulders of the monster before hurracanrana-ing him down into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

HA: Kidd with a point to prove here against the monster, that size doesn't always matter!

Kidd kips to his feet and the crowd cheer him loudly. Cerberus is up, Kidd runs in...

HA: Headscissors takedown!

Cerberus is on his knees, Kidd runs off the ropes and nails a hesitation dropkick to the side of the head. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Kidd allows Cerberus up, before hitting a series of European Uppercuts. He then runs the ropes, hitting a flying forearm smash. Kidd runs to the ropes, leaps over the top rope onto the apron before springing back onto the top rope and nailing Cerberus with a flying elbow smash. Kidd runs to the corner, leaping to the top rope.

Kidd turns on the spot, diving off and hitting a big frog splash down onto the monster. He hooks the leg.

Kidd stands over Cerberus, who gets up to his feet. Kidd hits a spinning shoot kick to the stomach, before running the ropes and nailing a neck snap. Cerberus stirs, Kidd boots him in the face and runs the ropes...

HA: CANADIAN DESTROYER!

HE: HE CAN'T WIN! SURELY HE CAN'T!

Ref: 1..........................2..............................Aaron Heath breaks the pin!

The crowd boo as Heath runs into the ring, diving onto Kidd to break the pin attempt. Heath drags up Kidd, only for Hero to run into the ring and knock Heath down with a clothesline. He picks up Heath by the head, throwing out over the top rope. Perfect Jack is about to attack Hero when Geoff Steel cuts him off, entering the ring and nailing a huge spear on Jack. He rolls to the outside and Steel follows out.

Hero spots his chance, he bounces off the ropes and takes Heath down with a suicide dive. He then clambers onto the youngster, pummeling away with punches. Heath pushes Hero off and drives elbows into the face. The camera pans to Steel, who has Jack up against the railings and is firing off huge punches. Steel goes for a clothesline but Jack counters with a back body drop, sending Steel into the fans. Jack follows him ina dn they begin brawling.

HA: This match has totally imploded!

Perez is watching on from the outside, Lex Hart runs around the ring and grabs the leg of Perez, pulling him down so his head rebounds off the canvas. Hart starts pummeling away at Perez with European Uppercuts, right in front of Miss Jessica, who is smiling.

HE: I get the feeling Jessica enjoys these two fighting over her!

Perez blocks a punch, he then grabs the head of Hart and slams it down into the ring steps. Jessica is smiling slightly less, but there is still a glint in her eye as the two continue to fight it out.

In the ring, Kidd crawls towards the corner and up to the top rope. Cerberus is up, he runs in and crotches Kidd across the top turnbuckle by kicking the rope. Cerberus grabs Kidd by the throat and lifts him from the top rope...

HE: CHOKESLAM!

Ref: 1.............................2..........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: It's all over here!

HE: Cerberus gets the win over Kidd once again.

HA: An absolutely tremendous match between these 8 men, and one that really, is still going on even now the bell has tolled for the end of the match.

HE: I think we might need some security to sort this mess out!

Hero and Heath are separated right in front of the commentary desk, Heath having to be dragged off Hero who is shouting back at the youngster. The cameras show more security pouring down the ramp as Lex and Perez pummel away at each other up the rampway, finally being pulled apart.

In the stands, Geoff Steel and Jack are continuing their brawl until the security at the end of the rows normally intended to stop the fans getting involved have to step in to end the brawl. Cereberus stands in the ring over Kidd as Anarchy goes to a commercial.

Match result: Cerberus via pinfall
Match time: 10 minutes; 14 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 23:44

*The camera comes to life with Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst in the corridors backstage. The pair are intensely focused mid-conversation...

RR: Nah, nah, nah man, you ain't gotta worry bout sh*t. You only acting like a tag team partner should.

JH: For all I knew he took you out as another one of his power trips.

RR: Hell, he mighta hit me by accident, but I had his eyes, man. I saw his smile. He knew he was gonna hit and he damn enjoyed it.

JH: Well, that's why I was keeping out of the match. I do not trust him and I cannot abide this diktat by Gareth.

RR: You know my feelings. They both the old guard.

JH: Watching Max with Gareth, it did give me another perspective. I always assumed it was greed that motivated Max, but now I think it might be fear. Fear of his future, fear of Gareth's fate befalling him. He's seen his biggest rival forced out of the ring and I think he may see time catching up with him. And I like that even less, Robin. When survival instincts kick in you take the option that saves your life.

RR: Last time he was alive was under Jones.

JH: Exactly.

RR: But the fight is still on, man, can't just sit and do nothing. The enemy of my enemy and all that.

*Hurst jumps to life and pats Robin on the back, the weight off his shoulders

JH: Tonight you get to do just that, Robin. Maybe you can take a little stroll down to ringside with me, but maybe not. There's a lot going on this evening, and we best keep the allies happy. Ears to the ground and eyes on the ring, Robin, this night is about more than just one match.

*The pair shake hands and then walk away in different directions, Jack to prepare and Robin to scout the arena.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 23:46

(Timothy Allen is standing by in front of the camera and looking eager to start)

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to announce that speaking to me right now is former EWF World Champion………….Vincent Costello

(Costello walks into shot and barely acknowledges Allen)

TA: Vincent, I am sure the whole of 6CW was shocked at your reappearance last week.

(Costello raises his eyebrows)

VC: Why? I never left. No-one forgets Costello’s Law and no-one should be surprised when it is ready to inflict more order.

TA: And by joining Team 6CW is that order you hope to achieve?

(Costello smirks)

VC: I haven’t joined anyone. This team isn’t important to me. There isn’t any team I am interested in joining. I work on my own and I work my own way.

(Allen looks confused)

TA: But in the last show you returned to help Team 6CW out?

VC: Did I? Is that what you saw? The outcome of my actions shouldn’t mean anything other than one thing……..

(He turns to the camera and stares at it intensely)

VC: I always get what I want. And right now vengeance is the law I live by.

(He holds his stare before walking out of shot)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 23:48

Match 7
Jack Hurst vs Reaper

The action returns to ringside and "Prince Charming" plays out to a huge ovation from the crowd in attendance. Jack Hurst walks onto the stage and he waves to the fans, nodding in appreciation of their support...

HA: Jack Hurst coming out here alone for this fight....

HE: He keeps going on about how tough he can be, so let's see him do it without his more talented partner....he wants to be a big hero, his chance has arrived...

Hurst tags the hands of the fans before climbing into the ring. He uses the ropes to stretch and looks in confident mood as "Riot" screams out and the crowd begin to boo furiously. Reaper makes his entrance and he raises a hand to the sky before walking down the ramp...

HA: The one member of The Forgotten whom we will don't know the identity....Jones calls him his greatest acquisition, but just who is this man?

HE: He is a wrecking machine....that is all you need to know....hand-picked by Mr Jones which tells you he is a world class operator....I can't wait for him to teach Jack Hurst a lesson here tonight...

Reaper adjusts his mask and lowers his bandana from around his mouth before rolling into the ring. He kneels and stares at Jack Hurst as the referee steps into the middle of both competitors...

HA: It has been a night of mixed fortunes for both The Forgotten The Uprising tonight.....which group can gain the upper hand in this one?

The referee has a word with both men, stressing that he expects impeccable behaviour from both. Hurst nods in understanding whilst Reaper merely continues to stare across at his opponent.

HA: The time for talk is over, for the first time in a long time we get to see Jack Hurst in singles competition and the fans in the arena cannot wait!

HE: They shouldn't get too excited, Hurst has probably got used to having Robin Reborn hold his hand!

The bell rings as both Jack Hurst and Reaper lock up in the middle of the ring, Hurst is quickly pushed back by the bigger Reaper who forces him back towards the turnbuckle only for Hurst to spin around the back locking his arms around the waist of Reaper.

HE: Over the past few weeks The Forgotten have shown us a master class in brute force but I feel that this may be a more technical affair!

HA: You were saying?!

As Hurst attempts to bring Reaper over with a huge german suplex the Forgotten member elbows his way free before bouncing off the ropes and shoulder barging Hurst down to the mat before mocking the former tag team champion. Reaper begins to land kicks at Hurst attempts to get up before dragging him to his feet

HE: Reaper in control straight away

HA: Hurst isn't going to take this match lying down...

Hurst reacts with a snap european uppercut that causes Reaper to stagger backwards, Reaper looks for a big boot but it's ducked before Hurst manages to hook the waist dragging Reaper over for a big bridging german suplex

...ONE
…...TW-NO! KICKOUT!

Hurst is up quickly pulling Reaper to his feet and landing quick kicks to the chest before bouncing off the ropes with a Cesaro stye spinning uppercut that once again takes Reaper down allowing Hurst to make another cover

...O...NO!

HE: Not even a one count! Who does Hurst think he's kidding?!

HA: Every time he makes the cover he's forcing Reaper to use up some of his energy...it's a brilliant tactic.

Once again Hurst drags Reaper up as he begins to offload snap jabs that cause Reaper to sway, he lands one after another before motioning with his right had as a mirror

HA: He calls this the charm offensive! The fans love it!

HE: Reaper doesn't quite feel the same! WHAT AN IMPACT!

The crowd are stunned as the replay shows Reaper furiously reacting to Hurst's 'Charm Offence' by charging forward and locking his arms around the waist before launching Hurst with a huge belly to belly suplex.

HE: Just like that, Reaper is back in control

HA: I wouldn't quite say that, Hurst is already back on his feet!

HE: OOOH! Look at what that got him!

Hurst stumbles back up from the belly to belly only to walk directly in to the path of Reaper who lands another huge belly to belly, this time Hurst is slower to get up but begins to pull himself up using the ropes, once again walking in to the path of Reaper

HE: Reaper with the third belly to belly!

HA: NO! Hurst using his elbows to stop the momentum

HE: He's not safe yet though! Reaper with the bear hug!

Hurst winces in pain as Reaper locks the arms around the waist, he attempts to elbow himself free but Reaper applies for pressure before charging Hurst back against the turnbuckle and then into a third and final belly to belly before making his first cover of the night

...ONE
…...TWO
…......TH-NO!

HA: There's still life in Jack Hurst!

HE: Not for long, Reaper looks to be wanting to end this one right now!

The fans boo as Reaper begins to stalk Jack Hurst who has begun to get to his feet, the fans will him not to turn around as Reaper watches on in delight.

HE: Reaper with the F5!

HA: NO! What a reversal...both men are down!

As Reaper scoops up Hurst on to his shoulders and looks for the F-5 Hurst is able to land an elbow that causes Reaper to lose his balance, allowing Hurst to land on his feet before landing a drop kick that sends Reaper rolling down to the outside, Hurst slowly begins to stir as the fans begin to get behind him once again

HA: Hurst might still be feeling the effect of those belly to belly suplexes but he's up and Reaper is in his sights!

HE: Stay down Reaper! OH GOD!

Crowd: HOLY SH¡T! X 10

The crowds chants continue as the replay shows Hurst charging at the ropes before hitting a huge suicide dive over the top rope and down on to Reaper which sends both men crashing in to the guard rail, Hurst reacts first quickly dragging a down Reaper back towards the ring.

HA: Hurst needs to get Reaper in to the ring but right now he's a bit of a dead weight!

HE: He better do it quick because this could be his only real chance of getting the win!

As Hurst gets Reaper to the apron the Forgotten member reacts charging Hurst back and in to guard rail before suplexing him in to the ringside steps, both men stay down as the ref's count continues.

….three....four...

Reaper stirs, pulling himself to his feet using the apron to stand himself up

...five...six...

The fans boo as Reaper is able to roll back in, mocking Hurst as he does

...seven...

Hurst stirs, pulling at the apron to get up

...eight...nine...

Reaper is on his feet and mocking Hurst

...te-no!

HA: Hurst made it back in by the skin of his teeth and Reaper is furious!

HE: Hurst is going to regret this!

Reaper charges over, landing repeated kicks to the ribs and gut of Hurst who rolls back on to the apron. Reaper is unrelenting though as he leans over pulling Hurst up to a standing position only to receive a head butt from Hurst that causes him to stumble away from the ropes. Reaper charges back at the ropes...

HA: Spear through the ropes! Hurst covers!

...one

...TWO

HE: KICKOUT REAPER!

...THR-NO! TWO POINT NINE!

HE: This one continues!

HA: Hurst needs to get back in the game, he might have Reaper down but he's clearly not 100% after the onslaught from his opponent!

Reaper remains down as Hurst shakes off the cobwebs and slowly begins to climb the turnbuckle, as he reaches the top though the fans cheers are cut off with Reaper managing to leap at the ropes leaving Hurst prone in a seated position on the top turnbuckle

HA: Reaper was playing possum and now Hurst is now where he wants to be!

HE: He's in Reaper's trap and it's only a matter of time!

Reaper quickly delivers punches to the head of Hurst before climbing to the second rope and delivering a few more, he then hooks Hurst in a suplex position, looking for a huge suplex to end the match. Hurst manages to hook his legs around the turnbuckle as well as landing punches to the ribs of Reaper that causes him to break his hold, the two men begin to land strikes one after another

HA: This isn't going to be pretty, Reaper and Hurst are both hanging on by a thread and either man could give way any second!

As Reaper looks to land the final blow Hurst pushes forward with another head butt that sends Reaper falling back in to the ring, Hurst clearly feels the effect of the head butt too but shakes it off standing up on the top of the turnbuckle before composing himself and setting his sights on Reaper

HA: SHOW OF GRACE!

HE: NO! A CRASH LANDING FOR JACK HURST!

HA: Reaper is somehow up on his feet again!?

HE: THAT MAN IS A MACHINE! F-5! F-5! F-5!

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THREE!

The fans boo as the replay shows Jack going for the top rope leg drop only for Reaper to roll away before pulling himself up and honing in on Jack, pulling him up and hitting the F-5 with every thing he had.

HA: Jack Hurst put on the fight of his life but it sadly just wasn't enough here tonight!

HE: He's about to see why he should have stuck with Robin Reborn! This one isn't over for Reaper!

The boo's get even louder as Reaper drags Hurst up again before pulling him up on to shoulders and mocking the crowd...

HA: Here comes back up! The tables are about to turn!

The boo's that once filled the arena instantly turn to cheers as Robin Reborn charges out quickly followed by both Max Adamson and Thunder. Reaper quickly drops Hurst to the side before turning his attention to the on coming threat. Max charges in first trading punches with Reaper before ducking a clothesline that sends Reaper in to a massive running elbow from Thunder.

HA: It's about time The Forgotten got a taste of their own medicine!

The elbow from Thunder staggers Reaper causing him to turn in to a huge Gore from Adamson in the middle of the ring, Reaper is down as the flash bulbs go!

HA: Reborn ready to fly! Retribution for his tag team partner!

HE: This is sick!

HA: This is karma!

Reborn hits an amazing shooting star press to put the nail in the coffin before moving over to Jack Hurst who is recovering in the ring, Max attempt to help Jack up but the Arrows are clearly reluctant to take his help, rolling from the ring and leaving Thunder and Adamson looking a little frustrated

HA: Despite his best efforts The Arrows still seem wary to trust Max....they didn't come to his aid earlier but here he stands helping them...

HE: Who can blame them, the man is a snake!

HA: It wasn't long ago that you were singing his praises...

HE: ...and you were talking about who despicable he is and how he just can't be trusted...what's your point?!

HA: People change and right now the man in that ring is fighting for 6CW...he can't do it alone though!

Match result: Reaper via pinfall
Match time: 6 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 23:49

6CW.COM EXCLUSIVE

*As ordered by 6CW Owner; Michael Jones, Aaron Heath and Hero will clash one on one at the Ground Zero pay per view #NewBreedvsOldSchool #HeathvsHero

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 23:54

(Anthony Grace is stood in an empty locker room; he checks his watch repeatedly, pacing the floor. The door opens and Emma walks into the room)

E: Anthony? I got a message to come here straight away?

(Grace shakes his head)

AG: I got the same message. I’m as much in the dark as you are

(Grace checks his watch again, tapping the glass with his right index finger)

AG: I can stay for maybe a minute more. I kind of have an important match to prepare for

(The door slowly opens once more. Both Grace and Emma take a step back as a dishevelled Dean Andrews closes the door behind him, raising his hands as the two look on open mouthed)

DA: Just hear me out. I know you’ve wanted answers. I know you deserve to know what the hell I was thinking...I know I should have done this months ago

(Grace steps forward)

AG: Dean, are you ok, you look terrible?

(Dean smiles but his eyes tell the true story)

DA: I need help Anthony. I have done some terrible things and I don’t deserve to get away with them

(Emma hesitantly places a hand on Dean’s shoulder)

E: Whatever it is you can tell us. We know Jones used you to get power. He tricked you….

(Andrews steps back and takes a deep breath)

DA: This is more than just that. This is about how Jones was able to manipulate me..He knew….

AG: He knew what Dean?

(Andrews looks straight at Emma)

DA: I’m so sorry...I just couldn’t take it anymore. He was ignoring you, you deserved better and I thought if he wasn’t around anymore then maybe you would see that there was someone else who could take care of you. Somebody who wouldn’t put 6CW above your own feelings...I never meant to hurt him. I just…..

(Emma puts her hand over her mouth and tears start to stream down her face)

DA: But as soon as it happened I knew how big a mistake it was. I could see that he meant so much to you

(Andrews is shaking his head frantically)

DA: He was my friend. WHAT WAS I THINKING???

(Andrews starts to cry; Emma is shaking her head)

DA: I thought about turning myself in but then you came to me and you needed help...You needed me!!

(Andrews has his head bowed)

DA: I convinced myself it would all be ok. But then he came to see me

Grace: Who?

DA: Jones...He was in the car park that night, he’d filmed the whole thing, me getting in the car, the accident, he knew what I had done and he used it against me, against 6CW...He concocted a plan. He used me to get to you Anthony

(Andrews appears to be pleading with Grace)

DA: He said you were the crown jewel

(Emma lurches forward and starts punching at Andrews’ chest. Grace pulls her away but Emma continues to scream)

E: Why tell us now, what do you hope to achieve!!

(Andrews backs away)

DA: I’m sorry – I know!!...I’m going to the police. I’m turning myself in. I don’t know if it’s too late to help 6CW but at least I can start to make amends for what I did...I know you will never be able to forget but I hope that in time, one day you may learn to forgive me?

(Emma is crying uncontrollably in Grace’s arms as Andrews stands silently by the door)

AG: I think you need to go Dean. You’ve confessed your sins but we cannot offer penance

DA: I just needed to….

(Emma screams)

E: GET OUT, GET OUT!!!!

(Andrews opens the door he looks once more over his shoulder before closing it behind him.Grace is holding Emma)

E: You need to get as far away from this place as possible Anthony. It’s poison. It will eat you up and spit you out….

(The camera fades with Grace holding Emma tightly)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 23:58

Match 8
Joshua vs Vincent Costello

HA: Can you believe what we have just heard?

HE: I think that one is going to take some digesting....

HA: Dean Andrews ran over Nate Nack.....and Mr Jones used that information to manipulate power of this company....how deep does evil run in this company?

HE: Andrews is going to pay for what he has done...

HA: We turn our attention back to ringside though folks and we have a huge one on one match here next on Anarchy...

HE: This is the final resting placing for Vincent Costello....such a shame for Vincent because he's always been a favourite of mine....why did he have to pick a fight with The Forgotten?

HA: I think it was the other way round.....was Costello supposed to just forget that they cost him the world championship?

HE: If he knew what was good for him...

HA: Vincent Costello is the kind of man who acts first and asks questions later.....he was never going to let it lie and two weeks ago he returned to 6CW to join The Uprising....

HE: And as if that wasn't bad enough he also chose to target Joshua of all people...

HA: Vincent Costello is intimidated by no man or beast.....not even the 6CW Champion...

There is a mixed reaction from the crowd as "Killing in the name of" screams through the speakers. Purple pyros burst into the air as Vincent Costello strides onto the stage. He slicks his hair back and surveys the scene in front of him...

HA: The 6CW Universe really still unsure of Vincent Costello's alliance to their cause...

HE: Well he isn't exactly trustworthy, is he?

HA: I guess not but I highly doubt he's a double agent, he has as much of a gripe with The Forgotten as anyone...

Costello takes a deep breath as he stomps up the steel steps and then climbs through the ropes. He looks geared up for a fight as he circles the ring, waiting for his opponent...

HA: The longest reigning champion in 6CW history...Vincent Costello has fought the very best in this industry and he has beaten practically all of them....he knows this is a formidable challenge but he looks prepared for it...

HE: Nobody is ever prepared for Joshua...

The lights dim and the crowd begin to boo. A gong reverberates in the air and is followed by a high wolf howl. The dull thud of a steady heartbeat begins to pulse through the speakers...

HE: Here he comes...

HA: One of the most feared and dominating superstars to ever grace 6CW...Joshua has run roughshod over this company ever since he debuted last year...

HE: Culminating with the utter destruction of GazzyD at Night of Glory...

HA: With the help of The Forgotten...

The lights come back on and the boos grow as Joshua is standing at the base of the ring, clutching the 6CW title in his hand. He climbs up onto the apron and aims to step through the middle when Costello runs across and knees him in the top of the head...

HA: Costello wasting no time....

HE: He really must have a deathwish...

The crowd cheer as Costello clubs the back of Joshua repeatedly and then drags him through the ropes and nails a hangman's corkscrew neckbreaker out of nowhere...

HA: Costello is all fired up...he wants a fight here...

Joshua is already on his way back up so Costello grabs his head and then ploughs a knee into his gut, sagging him onto the ropes. He nails three big European uppercuts and then tries to pull Joshua up and whip him across the ring...

HE: Like that was ever going to work...

Joshua uses his superior strength to reverse the whip and sends Costello across the ring. Joshua lowers his head for a backdrop on the comeback but Costello grabs his head and nails a facebuster across his knee...

HA: Vincent Costello knows no other way but to fight on the front foot.....he is aggressive to the last...

Joshua stumbles backwards and Costello runs into him with a clothesline. Joshua sways off balance but doesn't fall down so Costello runs off the ropes and returns with a second clothesline...

HE: He still can't get him off his feet...

Costello shakes his head and then he runs off the ropes one more time, only to return into a huge boot straight to the face from Joshua. Costello gets back up and Joshua grabs him by the scruff of the neck before hauling him over the top rope...

HA: The problem for Costello is that fighting on the front foot leads him exactly to Joshua.....the 6CW Champion is never hard to find...

HE: But beating him is extremely difficult...

Joshua climbs over the top rope and onto the apron as Costello rushes back up and leaps into a chopblock to the back of Joshua's knee, taking him out. Costello clambers back up onto the apron and he grabs Joshua's head....

THUD!

HA: Even a monster like Joshua will feel that impact...

Costello drops straight down and he DDT's Joshua's skull into the apron. Joshua is flat on his stomach as Costello drags him along towards the ringpost...

HA: I don't know what Vincent Costello is planning here....

HE: Nothing good....

Costello backs away into the aisleway and he slicks his hair back, his eyes glowing with malice, and then he runs back towards the ring and leaps with both knees towards Joshua's head...

CRACK!

HA: Oh my...

Joshua moves away at the final second and he sends Costello crashing into the ringpost with sickening impact. Costello is writhing in agony on the hard floor as Joshua rolls off the apron and approaches him...

HE: Vincent Costello is going to suffer now...

HA: He may have broken or dislocated a kneecap with that impact...

Joshua grabs Costello by the legs and he swings him around before launching him against the security railing with sickening force. He then drags Costello and he runs him forwards.....BOOM!

HE: If the knees weren't damaged before...they are now!

Joshua launches Costello over the top of the steel steeps and his knees slam into them, leaving him draped over in a lot of pain. Joshua then proceeds to lift each of Costello's legs, in turn, and lashes them back down into the steel...

HA: Joshua has his opening now and he loves to inflict pain...

Joshua grabs Costello by the hair and he pulls him off the steel steps before throwing him back under the bottom rope. Costello is cradling his knees and trying to stand, but the pain in his legs prevents him from getting back up...

HE: Joshua is hard enough to beat when you're at full health....but without the use of your legs you really have no chance against him...

Costello manages to crawl to the corner and he tries to use the ropes to pull himself to a standing position but Joshua crashes into him from behind with a splash and then drags him out and places him in a full nelson...

HE: This is the end for Vincent Costello...

HA: He calls this the "Joshua Tree" and if he can fully apply it then Vincent Costello may be about to enter a whole new world of pain....

Costello's arms are locked in place and he tries to pull free but Joshua's grip is firm. He begins to thrash Costello from side to side, really pressing down on the back of his head and neck. Costello's face begins to turn red and he is clearly in a lot of pain...

HE: I knew Joshua would break Costello in half tonight......this is payback for two weeks ago...

Costello tries to bail but Joshua lifts him up off the floor and drives him down again, keeping the submission locked in as he does so. The crowd look concerned as Joshua continues to add pressure...

HA: Costello is as tough as they come but he's hurt bad here and the pain will not stop....Joshua is a relentless force....

HE: Yes he is.....Costello will never forget this night....

HA: HANG ON....

The crowd cheer as Costello flicks his heel back in desperation and catches the monster right between the legs, on the blindside of the referee. Joshua staggers away in pain as Costello tries to regain himself...

HE: That should be a disqualification....

HA: Vincent Costello was never one to play by the rules...

HE: He still can't walk properly though...

Costello manages to hobble up and he charges in behind Joshua and leaps against him, knocking the 6CW Champion flying through the middle ropes to the outside. Costello clambers out onto the apron and he runs across before launching himself off and tackles Joshua to the floor....

HA: This is what Vincent Costello is all about.....this is exactly what 6CW needs in its fight against The Forgotten...

Costello flails his arms and punches any part of Joshua's body he can reach. He gets back up and he waits for Joshua to crawl towards the ringside barrier and then he runs forward....BOOM!

HE: What an idiot....did he forget his knees are injured?

HA: I don't think he cares....this isn't a wrestling match.....this is a fight!

Costello crashes his knee into the side of Joshua's head and drives it against the security railing. Costello looks wild as he stomps down on Joshua furiously...

HA: The EWF Championship was Vincent Costello's life and he feels The Forgotten stole it from them....I don't know what lengths he will go to in order to get it back...

Costello grabs Joshua's hair and tries to drag him back up but Joshua springs forwards from nowhere and lifts Costello into a bearhug before ploughing him back into the ringpost. He then spins around and he runs Costello into the security railing...

HE: Joshua just shrugged off Costello's attack like it didn't even happen...

HA: These two men are tearing chunks off of one another.....the referee happy to let them go at it...

Joshua continues to hold Costello in his arms and he charges forwards again and just launches him over the Spanish announce table, the back of Costello's head snapping through a pile of chairs and into the railing behind...

HA: Our Spanish colleagues almost got caught up in the crossfire there...

The referee is trying to order Joshua to bring he match back inside but he seems uninterested. He stalks around the announce desk and then he drags Costello up and throws him back into the ring...

HE: Costello may never fight again after this beating....he is being dismantled...

HA: He has certainly sustained some damage....BUT HE KEEPS COMING!

Joshua pulls himself back up onto the apron but the crowd roar as Costello runs into him and clatters again him, sending the big man flying off the apron and into the announce table. Costello goes down on one knee and looks in plenty of pain...

HA: Those knees of Vincent Costello having to be causing him so much pain...

HE: His whole body will be aching...

HA: But still he fights on...he knows no other way....

Costello rolls out onto the apron and he beckons for Joshua to get back up and then he jumps towards him with a double axe handle...

HE: CAUGHT HIM!

Joshua throws a huge hand up and catches Costello around the throat. He prepares for a chokeslam but Costello struggles and squirms before booting Joshua in the gut. He then scoops him up on his shoulders....

HA: GO TO...

Joshua drives his elbow into Costello's jaw and falls off the back before grabbing Costello by the scruff of the neck and launches him back into the ring. Joshua quickly gives chase as Costello rolls back up on his feet and runs off the ropes....

HA: KERB STOMP!

Costello leaps up for the foot stomp as Joshua climbs into the ring but the 6CW Champion stands up into the hold and catches Costello on his shoulders before running him across the ring and drives him down with a ferocious jack-knife powerbomb....

HA: The impact of that move was sickening....

HE: It looked like a car crash...

Costello's body hits the canvass and it seems to convulse and concave upon impact. Joshua just stares down at his foe....

HA: Neither man is interested in a pinfall....this is just about causing pain and suffering....

HE: I think they've done that...

Joshua shakes his head and then reaches down and grabs Costello by the throat. He picks his opponent off the floor with chilling ease and stares into his eyes....

HE: I told you Costello would regret ever messing with Joshua....

Joshua hauls Costello up off the floor for the chokeslam but Costello catches him around the head in midair and plants his foe with a falling DDT. Costello crawls to the ropes and he begins to drag himself back to a standing position...

HA: This match has taken so much out of both competitors...

Costello climbs out onto the apron and he begins to scale the ropes to the top of the turnbuckle. Joshua is slowly getting back to his feet as Costello jumps towards him and lands an axe handle to the back of the head. Joshua drops back down on one knee and Costello whips him off the ropes....

HA: OMERTA!

HE: HUH?!?

Costello spins Joshua around and plants him with the black hole slam, although he doesn't get full purchase on the slam. Joshua rolls away on his stomach whilst Costello tries to crawl towards him...

HA: Costello finally going for a cover...

Costello grabs Joshua's shoulder and he rolls him over...
..........Joshua kicks out!

HE: Never going to be enough...

HA: Joshua managed to slide half out of that slam....Costello didn't get maximum impact....but he might now...

HE: He can't do this!

Costello rolls from the ring and he hobbles to the announce area before grabbing a steel chair. The crowd cheer as he heads back to the ring with the weapon in hand...

HA: Costello fed up of playing by the rules...

Costello clambers back into the ring and he scares the referee away with the chair before beckoning Joshua back up. The 6CW Champion sits up and stares at Costello...

HA: Costello didn't even flinch...

Costello just stares at his foe and yells at him to stand up. Joshua continues to stare at Costello and then he obliges. Costello draws the chair back and swings it forwards...

HE: What a fool...

Joshua throws his hand up and grabs Costello by the throat. He walks him towards the centre of the ring and readies to chokeslam him but Costello turns the chair on its edge and jams it straight into Joshua's gut. The referee calls for the bell but Costello drives the chair into Joshua's stomach again before lashing it across his spine...

HA: Costello has been disqualified but he doesn't give a damn....he wants to maim Joshua here....

HE: This is ridiculous...

Joshua drops down on one knee as Costello lashes the chair across his back three more times. Costello then slides the chair under Joshua's head and he runs off the ropes...

HA: KERB STOMP!

Joshua rolls away and Costello lands hard on the chair, sending a terrible pain into his injured knee. Joshua crawls to the corner and begins to stand as Costello grabs the chair and makes a beeline for the corner...

HA: Costello just will not relent....

HE: NOW HE WILL!

Joshua kicks his foot upwards and sends the chair clattering under Costello's chin, sending him spinning. Joshua then seizes Costello by the throat and he hauls him up into the air....

HA: GO TO HELL!

The ring shakes as Joshua thunders Costello into the canvass with the brutal chokeslam. He just continues to look down at Costello as the crowd boo...

HE: Costello, just like everyone before him, believed he could take the fight to Joshua....but look at him now....this monster is unbeatable and The Forgotten will forever be unstoppable whilst he remains one of them...

Joshua then grabs the steel chair and he begins to wrap it around the ring knee of Vincent Costello. He then heads for the corner and starts to climb towards the top...

HA: What now? This match is over....

HE: Costello brought the chair in the ring....now it's going to come back to haunt him...

HA: I don't like the look of this, not one bit....OH MY DEAR LORD!

The crowd are stunned as Joshua flies high into the air and then crashes down on Costello's knee with the brutal "dumbstruck" flying headbutt. Blood can be seen dripping from the head of Joshua from beneath his hair but he rolls over onto his knees whilst Vincent Costello screams out in agony....

HA: We need medics down here right away....

HE: Costello's leg may have broken from that...

HA: Joshua just sent a huge message to those who continue to oppose Mr Jones.....Costello just got wiped out big time....

HE: And Joshua doesn't give a damn that he's bleeding....

The blood can now be seen trickling past Joshua's eyes and down his cheeks but still he just stares whilst Costello writhes in agony on the floor. The referee is trying to pull the chair from Costello's leg and check on his knee but Costello tries to kick him away...

HA: Costello's pride getting in the way here....he needs help...

HE: He needs a wheelchair....I think Joshua may have shattered his entire leg...

HA: I wouldn't like to guess the extent of the damage, it may be minimal...but the sooner it is checked out the better....the war between 6CW & The Forgotten is piling up casualties by the second...

HE: Costello chose to come back....he chose to pick this fight....

HA: He didn't deserve this though....

Joshua finally rolls from the ring and he picks up the 6CW Championship belt before heading up the rampway. The ringside doctor is now in the ring and trying to restrain Vincent Costello whilst he attends to his knee....

HA: This is not a good sight for 6CW and their hopes for a fight back....Vincent Costello is hurt here...

HE: You know the saying, Harold...."don't cross the boss"....this is exactly what Vincent Costello did and now he is suffering for it...

Joshua turns around at the top of the stage, blood running down his face, and he continues to stare down at the ring. Vincent Costello is yelling out in pain as the doctor presses on his injured knee...

HA: I hope it isn't as bad as it looks...

HE: I think you know the answer to that...

HA: A huge blow for 6CW but they can answer straight back in the upcoming main event.....can Anthony Grace shock the world and take the EWF Championship from Mike Masters?

HE: I think you also know the answer to that question....not a goddamn hope in hell...

Match result: Joshua via DQ
Match time: 8 minutes; 02 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Oct 2015 - 0:02

(Mr Jones is in the rafters of Wembley Arena staring down at the fans below. He has an evil grin on his face as he shakes his head in disgust)

MJ: You cannot possibly tell me that these people care who’s in charge. They would cheer if I fell right now and landed in the ring. They would cheer if Magnusson fell down and landed in the ring. It is all about the show, and they blindly follow it regardless…….

??: Like I am blindly following you?

(Jones turns to see Mike Masters standing there. He looks surprised as he gazes at the EWF World Champion)

MJ: Mike! Don’t you have a match to prepare for?

(Masters walks over and peers down at the crowd)

MM: Not the place I thought I would find you.

MJ: I sometimes come up here to think. You don’t know who you might bump into.

(Masters unhooks the EWF belt from around his waist and slings it over his shoulder)

MM: I need to know you have complete confidence in me.

(Jones laughs)

MJ: You are not here to chuck yourself off are you Mike? You can pass me that EWF title before you do!

MM: Exactly……

MJ: Come on Mike! This isn’t like you! You are the guy that is oozing with confidence and achieving great things. You are EWF World Champion! The shining star of 6CW!

(Masters says nothing)

MJ: Look, have I ever had anything but your best interests at heart? That belt over your shoulder proves that! You know how important you are to all this. You are my world champion and I look after them well.

(Masters doesn’t say anything still. Jones moves past him and puts a hand on his bare shoulder)

MJ: Tonight will end on a high and it will end with the EWF Champion standing tall.

(He taps him on the shoulder before walking out of shot. Masters waits and then lifts the title belt off his shoulder. He stares at the belt and then glances behind him)

MM: Not just any old EWF World Champion.

(He pats the belt and slings it back over his shoulder. He gives it another look as the scene ends)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Oct 2015 - 0:03

Main Event
EWF Championship
Mike Masters (c) vs Anthony Grace

The action returns to ringside and there is a hell of a noise being made by the crowd in attendance. The ring announcer is just taking his place in the ring with the referee.

Ding ding

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall.....and it is for the EWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

HA: Main events of pay per views don't come much bigger than this, let alone Anarchy....this really is a monumental matchup...

HE: It is a disgraceful matchup.....sure it is a great chance for Mike Masters to show how dominant a champion he is but Anthony Grace has done nothing to warrant this opportunity...

HA: The worrying signs are plain to see....Grace came back two weeks and seemingly nailed his colours to the 6CW mast but here tonight he has been offered a world title shot by Mr Jones.....are his allegiances still torn?

HE: Grace needs to make a choice....Kramer has brought him this far...

HA: Grace must know he can't trust these people....look at tonight's revelations involving Dean Andrews and Nate Nack....look how Jones manipulated that situation to his own gain...

HE: Because he is a genius...

HA: Because he is evil....Anthony Grace does indeed have a decision to make and tonight he will have to choose once and for all...

The lights dim and a spotlight hits the stage as "Amazing Grace" begins to echo through the speakers. Red, white and blue pyros explode into the air and confetti falls from the sky. American flags fall in drapes around the big screen...

HA: No expense spared it would seem for the challenger...

HE: This is just the beginning of what he can be offered...

Ring Announcer: Introducing first......the challenger............from Hollywood, California, USA...........weighing in at 239 pounds.................Annnnnnnthhhhhooonnnnnnnyyyyyyyyy Grrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

There are boos from sections of the crowd as Anthony Grace slowly makes his way out onto the stage. He goes down on one knee and says a little prayer before rising up and raising his arms to the crowd. His faithful supporters chant his name as he walks down the ramp...

HA: Anthony Grace has divided fan support since he joined his 6CW....many fans believe his Hollywood fame gifted him opportunities that he did not deserve and have resented him for it....they believe friends in high places have given him a "leg up" and that he has been groomed for greatness from the outset...

HE: Well its true isn't it? Look at this....he comes back two weeks ago and is given a championship match off the bat....I wouldn't mind the guy if he just admitted he has been given gifts....it's his smarmy, smiley crap I can't deal with...

HA: Tonight Anthony Grace stands on the cusp.....does he align with Jones & Kramer or does he commit to 6CW and take away any privildiges he may or may not have received from day one....and where the hell does Mike Masters fit into this? He is a member of Jones' army, the EWF Champion....I'm not so sure he's very happy about the rumours swirling around....

HE: Masters knows that Mr Jones has his best interests at heart....

HA: If you say so...

Grace stops at the base of the ring and begins to remove his outer clothing. He greets his fans and signs autographs before climbing up into the ring. The crowd are making a lot of noise and then "Champion" rips through the speakers and red pyros light up the rafters.

Ring Announcer: And his opponent............representing The Forgotten............weighing in at 225 pounds.............he is the current, reigning and defending EWF World Heavyweight Champion............Miiiiikkkkkkkkeeeeeee Maaaaaasssssssstttttteeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrssssssssssss!

HA: Beachfront Brawl 2015 is a night I will never forget....Mike Masters winning the Key to the Kingdom before aligning himself with The Forgotten to take the EWF Championship from Keith Leone...

HE: That was the night that Masters proved his quality and class.....showed that he is world championship material.....and don't forget who he outhustled to win the KTTK briefcase...

HA: Mr Jones and Mike Masters screwed Anthony Grace on that night and Grace should remember that because they will not hesitate to do it again....

Mike Masters struts out onto the stage and he slicks his hair back before spinning on the spot and patting the EWF Championship around his waist. He laughs off the boos of the crowd and trash talks into the camera as he swaggers down the ramp...

HE; So athletically gifted....so naturally talented....Mike Masters has been destined for the top of the mountain since day one....it is so pleasing to see him doing what he deserves....

HA: This is Masters first defence of his championship.....there is a lot of pressure riding on his shoulders tonight, Jones expects big things from his army after their humiliation two weeks ago...

HE: So far he's had moments of success tonight....I heard Vincent Costello's knee is swollen badly...

HA: We'll keep you updated on that folks as the night continues...

Masters rolls into the ring and he grins at Grace as he unstraps the belt from his waist. Masters then takes to all four corners in turn to pose with his championship. He hops down and confronts his opponent...

Masters: You'll never take this from me, not ever!

HA: Masters letting Grace know that the EWF Championship is going nowhere...

HE: He's right...

The referee speaks to both men and then checks them over for concealed weapons. Once he declares himself satisfied he takes a step back and turns to the timekeeper, signalling for the bell to get the contest underway.

HA: Here we go folks....main event of Anarchy....EWF Championship on the line!

Masters and Grace circle one another as Masters continues to talk trash to his opponent. They tie up in the centre of the ring and Masters immediately pulls Grace into a side headlock, laughing as he does so. Grace struggles against Masters' grip but then succeeds in falling back into the ropes and pushes Masters across the ring...

HE: Masters is just better than Anthony Grace in every single department and tonight that will be proved without a doubt...

Masters comes back and he drops Grace with a shoulder charge. Masters then runs off the side ropes and Grace rolls along the floor, forcing Masters to leap over and head across the ring. Grace gets back to his feet and he looks for a hiptoss as Masters returns but the champion lands out on his feet and counters with an armdrag takedown...

HA: Mike Masters is certainly a supreme athlete and there is no doubting his credentials....but his attitude is disgraceful...

Masters yells at Grace and taunts him as he beckons him back up. They go in for another tie up but Masters stomps at Grace's gut and then lashes fierce chops at his chest. He pushes Grace into the ropes and then whips him across the ring, wiping him out with a dropkick as he returns...

HE: This is what a champion looks like.....a leader of this company...

Masters taunts the fans and he slaps Grace around the head before dragging him up and nails a snap suplex. Masters rolls onto Grace's chest and lands hard forearm shots the face before charging off the ropes and returning with a leaping knee to the head..........................1.......................2...................kickout!

HA: We've seen in recent months how resilient Anthony Grace can be....Mike Masters will not find it easy to put away his challenger tonight...

Grace tries to stand but Masters grabs him in a headlock and tries to keep him grounded. Grace struggles to one knee and then he drives his elbow sideways into Masters' gut until the hold is released. Grace then grabs Masters' arm and whips him into the corner....

HA: Grace needs to try and build some offense....get his fans behind him...

Grace runs in after Masters but takes both feet straight to the face. He staggers backwards and Masters spins on his heel and leaps onto the turnbuckle before floating back with a crossbody takedown................1...................2.............shoulder up. They get back up and Masters slides through Grace's legs before getting back up and he wipes the challenger out with a spinning heel kick to the face.....................1..................2...........kickout!

HE: Mr Jones hand picked Mike Masters....he reared him exactly how he wanted him....how can anybody doubt his faith in the EWF Champion?

HA: It is Masters who is experiencing the doubts and who can blame him....Jones has used him as a pawn before....

Masters pulls Grace back up and he tries to lift him into a piledriver but Grace kicks his feet and refuses to budge. He battles against Masters' and then succeeds in swiping his legs out from under him before bridging over the top................1.......................2.............Masters bridges back out and he swings out of Grace's grip before kicking him in the stomach and drops him with a spike DDT...
.........shoulder up!

HA: Masters enjoying plenty of success here in the early goings of this match...

HE: Those idiotic "COG's" aren't making much noise now...

Masters gets up and he lands three consecutive leaping elbow drops to the heart of Grace. He then turns on his heel and connects with a standing moonsault on his opponent. The crowd are booing as Masters flicks his sweat at Grace and heads for the corner....

HA: Mike Masters believes he has Grace hurt enough to go for the big time...

HE: Masters knows it is time...

Masters reaches the top rope but Grace is up and jumps into the ropes, taking Masters' feet out from under him. Grace lands hard right hands to the jaw of the champion before climbing up onto the ropes with him...

HA: All of sudden it is Mike Masters in a precarious position...

Grace pulls Masters into a front facelock and he prepares for a superplex but Masters holds firm and lands several punches to the gut of the challenger. He then rakes Grace's eyes and shoves him back down onto the canvass...

HE: The champion showing his battling qualities....now he ends it, 450 SPLASH!

Masters flips from the top rope for the aerial assault but Grace ploughs his knees straight into the gut of his foe. The champion rolls away in agony as Grace takes the opportunity to regroup...

HA: Grace pulled himself out of jail there and now he has a chance to build offense...

Masters and Grace both get back to their feet and Grace takes his opponent down with a running clothesline. They stand again and Grace floors Masters again with a clothesline............and then a third.....

HA: Grace building up some momentum...

Masters stands again and he misses with a right hand as Grace lifts him up into an atomic drop. He then whips Masters off the ropes and sends him flying with a huge backdrop as he returns. Masters holds his spine as he staggers back to his feet...

HE: Kick out, Mike!

Grace pulls Masters into a headlock and runs him into a bulldog.................1.....................2..............shoulder up. Grace gets back up and he begins to clap his hands, his faithful fans following suit...

HA: You can hear the COG's now...

HE: Not everyone is happy though...

There are audible boos from the crowd still as Grace takes control. He pulls Masters up and he tries to flip him up onto his shoulders but Masters falls out the front and replies with a flurry of forearms to the face. He backs Grace into the ropes and looks for an irish whip, which Grace reverses...

HE: NO!

There are cheers as Masters comes back and he is tilt-a-whirled into a backbreaker from Grace. Masters staggers back up in the corner and Grace crashes against him with another clothesline before climbing onto the ropes...

Crowd: ONE.....TWO.....THREE....FOUR....FIVE....

HA: Anthony Grace is beginning to believe this could be his night...

Crowd: EIGHT.....NINE....TEN!

The ten punch combo lands and Grace bows to the crowd before hopping back down. Masters is at sixes and sevens as he staggers out and Grace gives the call...

Grace: EVERYBODY SAY...

Crowd: GRACE!

HA: OVATION!

He pulls Masters in close for the reverse swinging STO but Masters furiously drives the point of his elbow into Grace's temple until he releases. Masters staggers away to the ropes and Grace quickly makes a beeline for him...

HA: Masters just trying to buy himself some time...

HE: That'll work!

Masters sidesteps Grace and uses his momentum to chuck him through the ropes to the outside. Masters takes a few moments to compose himself and then he grabs the top rope, catapulting himself over the top...

HA: The crowd can't help but cheer that...

HE: They know they are witnessing real class....

Masters twists in midair and knocks Grace down again with a corkscrewed crossbody. He gets back up and he poses in front of the fans...

HA: He really does love himself, though...

HE: What's not to love?

Masters grabs Grace by the head and he drags him up before rolling him back in the ring. He then pulls himself up on the apron and he waits for Grace to stand before propelling himself into a springboard....

HE: SUPERMAN...

Masters looks for the flying forearm smash but Grace ducks and sends Masters rolling across the ring. Grace charges into the corner for an attack but Masters quickly spins around the ropes and nails a kick over the top. Grace staggers back to the centre as Masters leaps up top and dives towards him...

HA: PLANTED HIM!

The crowd cheer as Grace catches Masters in midair and guides him into a crunching DDT.............1....................2...........Masters manages to get his shoulder up. Grace gets up on one knee and looks around the arena...

HA: Is this the night when Hollywood A lister becomes 6CW Royalty? Is Anthony Grace on the cusp of greatness?

HE: Don't get yourself carried away...

Grace gets back up to his feet and he looks down at Masters, who is still prone on the deck, and begins to make his way to the corner. The flashbulbs start to go off as he nears the top...

HA: This is not Anthony Grace's usual territory....

HE: He's being a fool as usual...

HA: To win a world title you must go above and beyond...

Grace reaches the top and he tries to steady himself as Masters runs up the ropes and nails a cracking enzeguiri straight to the temple. Grace falls down into a crotched position as Masters climbs back up the turnbuckle again...

HE: Masters was playing possum....he goaded Grace into making that error and now he's back in charge....

Masters laughs off the reaction of the crowd and then he nails a fantastic top rope frankensteiner on Grace, sending them both crashing back down to the canvass with a real bump. Grace is barely up one knee when Masters superkicks him straight in the temple...
.....Grace just gets his shoulder up!

HA: That was so, so close....

HE: That kick scrambled all of Grace's senses...

Grace is swaying badly as he tries to get back to his feet and Masters dropkicks him in the back, sending him crashing into the turnbuckle. Masters then charges against him with a big splash before pulling him out....

HE: KILLSWITCH...

Masters turns Grace around but Grace drops his hands out and manages to counter with a German suplex. He keeps his hands locked as he drags Masters back up and connects with a second German suplex...

HA: Anthony Grace just will not give up....even when the odds are against him...

Grace keeps tight hold of the champion as they scramble up once more. Masters makes a grab for the ropes but misses as Grace pulls him into the middle and bridges into a third suplex................1.......................2...............kickout.

HE: Get your head back in it, Mike....

Grace backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope. He waits for Masters to stand and then he jumps towards him and takes him down with a spinning back elbow. They get up again and Grace lifts Masters into an inverted atomic drop and then scoops him up on his shoulders...

HA: Emerald fusion...I've never seen Grace use that before!

The crowd applaud as Grace ploughs Masters down on his head and he covers again...
..........Masters kicks out. Grace gets back up to his feet and he breathes in the reaction of the crowd before beckoning Masters to stand...

HA: If Grace is truly with 6CW then victory here tonight would be a huge boost in our fight against Jones & The Forgotten....

HE: But he won't get a victory....he can't get a victory...

HA: We'll see, he's inching closer.....OVATION!

Masters kneels down and counters with a jawbreaker that sends Grace tumbling back into the ropes. Grace stumbles back forwards and Masters pulls him in close...

HE: GRINGO...

Grace spins free and he boots Masters in the stomach before scooping him onto his shoulders. He then runs into the corner and he drops Masters across the top rope...

HA: A little snake eyes from Anthony Grace.....ZZZZ LIST!

Masters sways from the corner and Grace immediately jumps on his back and tries to apply the sleeper hold. Masters fumbles and tries to fight clear but Grace is holding on tight....

HA: Anthony Grace might just make Mike Masters go asleep here....he'll win the world title via submission....

HE: That can't happen....there is no way...

HA: Unless Mike Masters can find a way to free himself that is exactly what is about to happen....

Masters flails his arms but cannot get Grace off of his back. The champion's legs seem to be turning to jelly and he looks in danger of collapsing before he manages to rush to the corner and uses his leg strength to push up the ropes and flip over Grace's head, dropping him with a varied pinfall combo.....1..................2.............Grace releases the hold to kick out!

HA: I have no idea what Mike Masters did there but he saved himself...

HE: The sign of a true champion...

They get back up again and Masters looks for a dropkick but Grace leans out of it, sending Masters crashing to the floor. Grace then grabs Masters' legs and he slingshots him to the corner....

HE: He landed on the ropes...

Masters lands on the middle rope and he then leaps up top and flips back with a beautiful "whisper in the wind" takedown on Grace as he gets back up. Both men crawl back to their feet and Masters runs in behind Grace...

HA: ZIG ZAG!

HE: Get the belt...

Masters pounces and slams Grace down with the neckbreaker before making the cover.................1....
.............3!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Oct 2015 - 0:05

HA: KICKED OUT!

There are big cheers from the audience as Grace finds a way to kick out. Masters punches the canvass and demands the referee count faster...

HA: Even Mr Jones' influence can't buy Masters a win...

HE: He doesn't need anything bought for him....he isn't Anthony Grace...

Masters gets up and he crotch chops at Grace before yanking him up. He places his head between his legs and tries to lift him up...

HA: Masters wants to piledrive Grace here....

HE; He wants to end this match and any doubts....

Grace battles against Masters' grip, kicking his legs furiously, and then he succeeds in picking the champion up on his back. He spins around three times and then drills Masters down with an expert Alabama slam. Masters is holding the back of his head as he scrambles back up...

HA: OVATION....HE GOT HIM!

HE: No...

HA: We have a new world champion...

Grace quickly grabs Masters and plants him with the STO finisher. He rolls Masters over on his back and hooks both legs...
..............3!

HA: He got him...

HE: NO HE NEVER!

The referee's hand is an inch from the canvass when Masters' shoulder flies up off the deck. Anthony Grace rolls over with his head in his hands...

HA: You cannot come any closer than that....Anthony Grace was less than a second away from being the champion...

HE: Cmon Mr Jones....

HA: I thought Masters didn't need any help?

Crowd: Believe to Achieve x10

HA: The COG's are raucous here in Wembley Arena....they sense a title change...

Grace says a few words to himself as he gets back up to a standing position. Mike Masters is trying to get up as Grace grabs his hair and then just slams his face down into the canvass, leaving him in a heap. Grace heads for the corner and he starts to climb high....

HE: Get down from there...

HA: Anthony Grace heading for the summit.....it may not be for the last time tonight....FALL FROM GRACE!

The flashbulbs go off as Grace composes himself and then launches off into the incredible moonsault attack. He ploughs right down across the chest of Mike Masters, the impact sending him rolling away...

HA: He got it all....Grace just needs a cover and he is world champion....

Grace tries to drag himself across the ring, despite the pain he is feeling in his upper body. He reaches Masters and drapes an arm over his chest...
...............thr-Masters kicks out again!

HE: True champion!

HA: I'm astounded....Mike Masters is a tough son of a gun, I'll give him that...

Grace is hunched over in pain and he looks disappointed by the referee's call. He gets back up to his feet and he takes a deep breath as he waits for Masters to stand up. Masters is very groggy and he takes his time to rise...

HA: Grace knows he is so close....probably one big move away from ending this....BLOCKBUSTER!

HE: KILLSWITCH!

Grace leaps towards Masters and twirls through the air for the tornado roundhouse kick but Masters ducks underneath it at the final moment and counters with the "killswitch"...
........thr-Grace kicks out!

HA: Grace's turn to show his toughness....his willingness and determination to be the world champion....what a main event....

HE: 6CW wrestling making waves as ever...

Masters stumbles back up and he tries to grab Grace's legs and turn him over into a Boston crab. Grace flails and fights before grabbing Masters' head and he pulls him into an inside cradle.............1.......................2...................shoulder up.

HA: Grace nearly stealing one...

They both scramble back up and Grace lifts Masters up onto his shoulders but MM scrambles over the back and rolls his opponent up, grabbing his trunks...

HA: He's got the damn tights...

..........3!

HE: Yes....

HA: Grace kicked out....that would have been a goddamn injustice...

Grace just manages to get his shoulder off the deck in time. Both men get back up and Grace looks to pull Masters into another "Ovation" but Masters pokes Grace in the eyes and then drills him with a piledriver....

HA: That should have been a DQ...

HE: The champion does what he can to survive....now it is time to end it....450 SPLASH!

Masters quickly heads for the corner and he winks at the audience before front flipping off and crashes down across the chest of Anthony Grace...

.........3!

HE: AND STILL...

HA: GRACE KICKED OUT!

*Cheers from Grace's supporters

HE: How?

Mike Masters looks close to tears and he tugs at his hair as the referee signals it was only a two count. He kicks the ropes in fury as he stands up before grabbing the referee by the front of the shirt...

HA: I told you how resilient Grace is....he is not one to lie down...

HE: This is ridiculous....finish him, Mike...

Masters pushes the referee away and then climbs out onto the apron. He screams for Grace to stand back up and then he springboards in and ploughs him with a crunching forearm smash to the face. He gets back to his feet and shrugs off the boos of the crowd as he pulls Grace back up...

HE: Resiliency will only get you so far....class always outs in the end....GRINGO KILLER!

Masters twists Grace around for the finish but Grace plants his feet and succeeds in shoving Masters away to the ropes. Masters turns back around...

HA: BLOCK...

Masters ducks the roundhouse kick again and drops Grace with an inverted DDT. He then scrambles back up to his feet and he runs to the ropes and jumps into the springboard...

HE: DISASTER KICK!

HA: AND WHAT A GODDAMAN DISASTER IT IS...

Masters floats back for the kick to the face but Grace ducks it, leaving the referee to take the full brunt of the impact. Masters stares down at the official, looking annoyed, and then he turns around into the path of Anthony Grace...

HA: The referee is out cold but we could still get a finish here...OVATION!

HE: He deserves one, brilliant..

The crowd boo furiously as Masters knees Grace right between the legs. Grace doubles up in agony and Masters hooks his arms before turning him around...

HE: GRINGO KILLER....

Masters plants Grace with the finisher and he makes the cover....................1.......................2........................3!

HA: You could count all night because that referee isn't moving any time soon...

Masters looks furious as he bangs his hand against the canvass three times but there is no referee to make the count. He scrambles over to the unconscious official and tries to revive him, slapping him hard across the face...

HE: Mike Masters has this match won...

HA: No official though...

Masters drops the referee back to the canvass and begins to signal for a new official from the back. Anthony Grace is trying to clamber back up but Masters grabs him and pulls him forwards again...

HE: Masters is just going to keep Grace down until we get a new referee....GRINGO...

He turns Grace around again but this time Grace pushes Masters, hard, into the turnbuckle. Masters collides, chest-first, with the corner and then staggers back out...

HA: BLOCKBUSTER....GOT ALL OF IT!

Grace spins around and he almost takes Masters' head off with the tornado roundhouse kick. He drops down across the chest of his opponent as a new referee comes sprinting out from the back...

HA: Anthony Grace's dreams are about to come true...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Oct 2015 - 0:07

HE: OH HELL YES!

The referee dives into the ring and shows amazing strength to immediately lift Grace up off the floor and then drills him with a brutal "World's Strongest" slam.

HA: This is disgusting....complete and utter violation here....Tyson Armstrong is no referee....

HE: He has the shirt on....

Armstrong pulls Masters across Grace's chest and he drops down............
..............3!

HA: This damn sure isn't right....

HE: It is brilliant........Mr Jones outsmarted the Uprising again.....with power comes even more power....Anthony Grace's days of being a poster boy are over...

HA: I guess the decision has been made on both sides....Anthony Grace is not the EWF Champion and his affiliation with Charles Kramer looks to be over...

Ding ding ding

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner................and STILL EWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...........Miiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeee Maaaaaaaaassssssttttttttteeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssss!

HA: Mike Masters & Tyson Armstrong have screwed Anthony Grace here.....Masters retaining the EWF Champion....

HE: I told you he'd prove his dominance tonight....

HA: He got a hand-wrapped gift from Armstrong.....Grace had a huge opportunity to win this match....

"Champion" is echoing out as Mike Masters takes the EWF Championship and raises it high over his head. He heads to the corner and poses with the belt as abuse and litter rains into the ring from the audience. Reaper, Jimmy Phillips, Hokori & Austin Stevens can be seen making their way through the crowd.

HE: The Forgotten coming out here to celebrate...

HA: I'm not so sure....I don't think it is a good idea for Anthony Grace to be alone out here now...

Tyson Armstrong stands over Grace and raises a hand to the sky as his allies begin to climb over the barricade into the ringside area. Mike Masters is sat on the turnbuckle, cradling his title belt, watching with great interest as Armstrong begins to drag Grace up....

HA: Enigma and Vincent Costello have already sustained serious beatings here tonight, 6CW does not need any more...

HE: They are the most dysfunctional team around....

The crowd suddenly burst into voice as Thunder, Max Adamson and The Red Arrows storm the ring and begin to battle with The Forgotten. Bodies are flying all over the place as both teams go to war...

HA: They may not like each other but they are fighting for the common goal; keeping 6CW alive...

Reborn front flips over the top rope and wipes out both Hokori and Austin Stevens on the outside. Max Adamson ploughs into Tyson Armstrong and tackles him through the ropes to the outside whilst Thunder and Jimmy Phillips starting trading punches. Reaper comes to the aid of Phillips and attacks Thunder from behind....

HE: What a bunch of idiots.....they don't have the numbers....in just two weeks The Forgotten have laid waste again...

Jack Hurst dives through the middle ropes and suicide dives into the tag champs but they catch him in their grasps and lift him up into the before nailing a sickening double flapjack across the announce table. They then grab Robin Reborn and whip him into the steel steps.......BOOM!

HA: Mr Jones' troops have rallied...

Max Adamson has Tyson Armstrong up on his shoulders for the F-5 when Mike Masters crashes the EWF Championship into the back of his head. Armstrong picks Adamson back up and launches him across the timekeeper's area, crashing him through a stack of chairs....Hokori and Austin Stevens slide back into the ring and they whip Thunder off the ropes. He comes back and Hokori, Stevens and Phillips lift him into the patented triple flapjack....

HE: This is what total control looks like....

Reaper leaps from the top rope and lands across Thunder with a frogsplash. Anthony Grace is trying to get back up to his feet as Joshua walks out from the backstage area...

HE: And they didn't even need Joshua to destroy their opponents....

Mr Jones and Charles Kramer appear on the stage, grins on their faces, as Joshua pulls himself onto the apron and steps over the ropes. Anthony Grace is barely able to stand on his own two feet as Joshua seizes him by the throat and lifts him skywards...

HA: GRACE SENT STRAIGHT TO HELL!

HE: Take a look at this, Harold.....this is the future...

Joshua ploughs Grace down into the canvass with the almighty chokeslam. All the members of The Forgotten begin to take their places in the ring as Mr Jones starts to speak...

Mr Jones: And there concludes are lesson for the day...

*The crowd boo furiously

Mr Jones: This is the part when you begin to realise that it doesn't matter how many there are or what you try and do....I will always find a way to win!

*Charles Kramer laughs and nods his head

Mr Jones: I'll be the first to admit that two weeks ago my plans were thwarted by the return of certain superstars....they galvanised 6CW's Uprising and gave them a fighting chance, gave them believe....but tonight I have destroyed that belief, my army has destroyed that belief....

Crowd: 6C-Dub x20

Jones: Chant all you want, cheer them all you want because in two weeks I will personally see to it that every single of them is destroyed...

*Crowd boo

HA: What does he mean?

Jones: They want to be your saviours, your heroes....then I'm going to give them a chance. Two weeks at Ground Zero I'll give you all the battle that you want to see....because I want to see it myself.....I want to watch as the final pillars of this pathetic version of 6CW are crushed into dust....from the remains I will build the most historic, dominant company that professional wrestling has ever seen....

Ground Zero will see The Forgotten vs The Uprising......tag team elimination rules.......you want to know who the dominant force in this company is then I'm going to show you.....in fourteen days 6CW will die at my hands...Forgotten no more.....

HE: What an announcement!

HA: 6CW is staring down the barrel....I don't even know if we have enough men...

Jones: I just hope even one of our opposition can pass their medicals in time.......it would be a real shame to watch your futile challenge end in a whimper!

HA: The Forgotten & Mr Jones have this company on life support and in two weeks they will aim to kill it once and for all....

HE: Say goodbye to 6CW as you know it....a new era is dawning...

HA: I really can't see anyway past this bleak future....we'll see you in two weeks folks.....the sombre atmosphere tells you everything you need to know.....is this the end of 6CW?

The show ends with The Forgotten raising their hands to the sky as Mr Jones and Charles Kramer smile on from the stage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down