The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The v2 Wrestling Podcast Bound For Glory Special (8th October)

+4
Kay Fabe
crippledtart
VDT
Dolphin Ziggler
8 posters

Go down

The v2 Wrestling Podcast Bound For Glory Special (8th October) Empty The v2 Wrestling Podcast Bound For Glory Special (8th October)

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 9 Oct - 6:35

It is TNA's biggest event of the year this Sunday, its Bound For Glory, and I will go on record as saying if you're a wrestling fan you should watch it just to get an idea of the competition and alternatives to WWE. I'm no TNA mark, I'm a WWE-TID (I know I am, I'm sure I am) but this as big as it gets for TNA, especially with the culmination of a lot of long running stories and feuds. With this is in mind, give this a listen to maybe get a little insight into whats been going on and what is to come.

Anyway, thats the opinion done with...

This week we kick off with a Bound For Glory special, found here: http://www.v2journal.com/bound-for-glory-v2-wrestling-podcast-special.html

We are days away from TNA's biggest event of their calendar. This week the team bring you a Bound For Glory special, exclusively TNA. It's our last chance to guess at who is behind Aces & Eights and make predictions across the card.

Thank you for all of your emails over the week - we will do our best to answer them over the coming weeks. Please keep them coming!

We preview every confirmed match and speculate on a few more additions, pin our predictions on who will win each match and where these feuds may go from there, and of course we all have a different idea over who is leading Aces and Eights, and who else might be involved, with added Matt Morgan and Tazz references because, frankly, that's what we do!

Part One and Part Two are both Bound For Glory all over.

If you have a question or topic that you would like discussed on a future podcast, then please do not hesitate to email the wrestling team at wrestling@v2journal.com

Feel free to drop us a line as to what you thought as well!

This week we want to hear from you on the following topics:

1. What are you most excited about at Bound For Glory?
2. Your Predictions
3. Who is in Aces and Eights, and who leads them?
4. Can Jeff Hardy fulfill his potential with TNA and where does his career go after Bound For Glory and beyond?

Make sure to stay with the v2journal all week as we cover Bound For Glory in style talking to King Mo, Robbie E and Rob Terry and another high profile TNA star.

Chris and Gavin will return later in the week for some WWE Chat - aren't you all so very lucky!

This podcast needs a wider audience and that means you can help - make sure to spread the word about us on Twitter and Facebook.

http://www.v2journal.com/bound-for-glory-v2-wrestling-podcast-special.html

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The v2 Wrestling Podcast Bound For Glory Special (8th October) Empty Re: The v2 Wrestling Podcast Bound For Glory Special (8th October)

Post by VDT Tue 9 Oct - 7:36

I'll send the link to the one friend of mine who still has an interest in Wrestling Ha!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

The v2 Wrestling Podcast Bound For Glory Special (8th October) Empty Re: The v2 Wrestling Podcast Bound For Glory Special (8th October)

Post by crippledtart Wed 10 Oct - 15:55

We'll be recording the WWE section tonight. Lots of things to talk about, including the realisation of Chris' long-held dream that one day he'd get to see R Truth, Brodus Clay and Little jimmy dance together.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 10 Oct - 16:51

Don't forget to talk about possibly the greatest job out on history, when McMahon appeared on screen and basically shouted "Cut, none of you seen this" when he orfered Truth and Brodus to do one

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 10 Oct - 19:51

crippledtart wrote:We'll be recording the WWE section tonight. Lots of things to talk about, including the realisation of Chris' long-held dream that one day he'd get to see R Truth, Brodus Clay and Little jimmy dance together.

As stupid as this sounds Little Jimmy could be huge despite being imaginary if played correctly OK

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by paulscholes Wed 10 Oct - 20:46

1. What are you most excited about at Bound For Glory?

Aries vs Hardy coud be a match of the year

2. Your Predictions

Aries (c) vs. Jeff Hardy - Hardy to win

Christopher Daniels and Kazarian (c) vs. A.J. Styles and Kurt Angle vs. Chavo Guerrero, Jr. and Hernandez - Chavo and hernandez

Bobby Roode vs. James Storm - Storm to win (king mo to KO roode)

Miss Tessmacher (c) vs. Tara - Tara

Aces & 8s vs. Bully Ray and Sting - Aces & 8s Bully to turn on sting

Al Snow vs. Joey Ryan - Joey Ryan

Samoa Joe (c) vs. Magnus - Joe

3. Who is in Aces and Eights, and who leads them?

JJ the leader members being Wes Brisco, Luke Gallows & Mike Knox

4. Can Jeff Hardy fulfill his potential with TNA and where does his career go after Bound For Glory and beyond?

If Hardy does win at BFG then he can go on and beat Roode (get that monkey of his back). If he fails to win at BFG it is hard to see where he can go on from there

paulscholes

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Wed 10 Oct - 20:54

Another great shows lads, might actually try and avoid the spoilers and watch BFG whenever its on Challenge! First PPV I've been excited about for years!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Wed 10 Oct - 22:40

VDT wrote:Another great shows lads, might actually try and avoid the spoilers and watch BFG whenever its on Challenge! First PPV I've been excited about for years!

agreed, I'm so pumped for this PPV I'm going to avoid 606v2 and impactwrestling.com until Thursday when I've seen it.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 10 Oct - 22:59

On a personal note I hope you liked the opening to part one, something about it makes me well chuffed

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 11 Oct - 1:04

I'd just like to make one prediction, at BFG, Ray and Sting beat A&8's clean to vanquish them, no one turns and A&8's are never heard of again.

It'd be the greatest swerve of all time.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Thu 11 Oct - 9:31

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:I'd just like to make one prediction, at BFG, Ray and Sting beat A&8's clean to vanquish them, no one turns and A&8's are never heard of again.

It'd be the greatest swerve of all time.

I for one would absolutely love this outcome!

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down