The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v2 Wrestling podcast - Bah GAWD its a JR special!!

+6
theundisputedY2D2
Kay Fabe
VDT
Enforcer
Hero
Adam D
10 posters

Go down

v2 Wrestling podcast - Bah GAWD its a JR special!! Empty v2 Wrestling podcast - Bah GAWD its a JR special!!

Post by Adam D Tue 17 Sep 2013, 11:29 pm

http://v2journal.com/23/post/2013/09/v2-wrestling-podcast-bah-gawd-its-a-jr-special.html

Hello and welcome to another edition of the v2 wrestling podcast where Adam Davey finds himself as host joined by Paul the Enforcer and Richard the Hero.

On this weeks episode, the team talk about TNAs current plight and whether there is any hope for the federation (surprisingly, Adam thinks there is!). The team also lay praise on the current product and offer up suggestions on what lies ahead.

In part 2 (30 minute mark), the team take a look at WWE and in a bizarre turn of events, Adam speaks out about WWE! The whole team are enjoying the main event but the undercard comes under scrutinity.

Finally the team move onto JR. Although Hero tries to distract proceedings with tales of JRs birthplace, the team do manage to come to the conclusion that JR is the hottest free agent in wrestling. And that includes the free agents talents on offer from DOC, Heidenreich and Matt Morgan.

Bah Gawd indeed!

To listen to the interview scroll to the bottom of the page or download from iTunes here (click)

Follow us on twitter @v2wrestling or email us at wrestling@v2journal.com

Other things you may enjoy:
Interview with Austin Aries
Interview with Lex Luger
Interview with Nigel McGuinness
The latest v2 Wrestling Podcast

http://v2journal.com/23/post/2013/09/v2-wrestling-podcast-bah-gawd-its-a-jr-special.html

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

v2 Wrestling podcast - Bah GAWD its a JR special!! Empty Re: v2 Wrestling podcast - Bah GAWD its a JR special!!

Post by Adam D Wed 18 Sep 2013, 8:19 am

I also offer my apologies if I offended Joel Ross during the show. It was a slip of the tongue.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

v2 Wrestling podcast - Bah GAWD its a JR special!! Empty Re: v2 Wrestling podcast - Bah GAWD its a JR special!!

Post by Hero Wed 18 Sep 2013, 8:54 am

I don't offer my apologies if I offended Jerry the King Lawler.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 18 Sep 2013, 9:44 am

The Joel Ross thing was a slip of the tongue that went on for about 30 seconds though!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Wed 18 Sep 2013, 9:43 pm

Great shows lads
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 19 Sep 2013, 2:17 am

Is Joel Ross that cringe enducing nerd from Wrestle Talk?

If so I hate that Bar Steward with every fiber of my being.....Bar Steward

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 19 Sep 2013, 9:25 am

Kay Fabe wrote:Is Joel Ross that cringe enducing nerd from Wrestle Talk?

Kay Fabe my friend I don't usually disagree with you......

and I'm not about to start on this one. I can't stand Joel Ross. He annoys me more than Chavo Guerrero, Ryback, Heath Slater, Dixie Clueless, Hornswoggle, Wes Brisco and f***ing Primo combined! mad ©️ Francis

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 19 Sep 2013, 9:43 am

if you feel that way you should listen to my rant about him at the 32 minute mark on the podcast whilst talking about CM punk!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 19 Sep 2013, 9:56 am

And if you feel that way about Dixie Clueless then don't listen to Adam on the podcast attempting to stick up for her.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 19 Sep 2013, 12:10 pm

Adam D wrote:if you feel that way you should listen to my rant about him at the 32 minute mark on the podcast whilst talking about CM punk!
You're a souless, shameless promoter Adam, you'd do well in the Wrestling industry Very Happy 

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 19 Sep 2013, 12:14 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:
Adam D wrote:if you feel that way you should listen to my rant about him at the 32 minute mark on the podcast whilst talking about CM punk!
You're a souless, shameless promoter Adam, you'd do well in the Wrestling industry Very Happy 
You forget that I like TNA so its unlikely I would do well! But thank you anyway!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 19 Sep 2013, 12:14 pm

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:
Kay Fabe wrote:Is Joel Ross that cringe enducing nerd from Wrestle Talk?

Kay Fabe my friend I don't usually disagree with you......

and I'm not about to start on this one. I can't stand Joel Ross. He annoys me more than Chavo Guerrero, Ryback, Heath Slater, Dixie Clueless, Hornswoggle, Wes Brisco and f***ing Primo combined! mad ©️ Francis

Glad I'm not alone Hug 

He's the very reason I'd never tell people I prefer oiled up men in spandex doing the wrestling on the telly

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 19 Sep 2013, 12:18 pm

I have just noticed that the 3 best posters on this site all come from or live in Glasgow Cool 

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 19 Sep 2013, 12:20 pm

Never knew Bull, Pauline and Antlord all came from Glasgow.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 19 Sep 2013, 12:40 pm

Adam D wrote:I have just noticed that the 3 best posters on this site all come from or live in Glasgow Cool 
I don't live in Glasgow

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 19 Sep 2013, 1:52 pm

Glasgow is also commonly known as Parts Unknown

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 19 Sep 2013, 2:00 pm

Hero wrote:Never knew Bull, Pauline and Antlord all came from Glasgow.
Laugh

I think only Bull remains now!! Pauline has been missing for years and I think Antlord took his ball and went home yesterday...

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 19 Sep 2013, 2:08 pm

Wait, did Antlord do an Austin?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 19 Sep 2013, 2:10 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:Glasgow is also commonly known as Parts Unknown
You telling me the Ultimate Warrior is Glaswegian? Suddenly the non-sensical rants and steroids make sense.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 19 Sep 2013, 2:16 pm

Shot 21 LCFC wrote:
Hero wrote:Never knew Bull, Pauline and Antlord all came from Glasgow.
Laugh

I think only Bull remains now!! Pauline has been missing for years and I think Antlord took his ball and went home yesterday...

Boy, that escalated quickly yesterday!

It would never have happened on Richard Irvine-Brown's watch! Laugh 

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 19 Sep 2013, 2:17 pm

What happened with AntLord?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Thu 19 Sep 2013, 2:21 pm

AntLord asked for his account to be deleted.  Then five minutes later reappeared as a new poster.  It was very subtle indeed.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 19 Sep 2013, 2:29 pm

AntLord quits then returns as 'Raptor' shocker, right?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Thu 19 Sep 2013, 2:35 pm

Yep.  Genius.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 19 Sep 2013, 4:05 pm

Laugh why did he 'leave'? Whata drama queen

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Thu 19 Sep 2013, 4:18 pm

Because people were pointing out how stupid he was.  Sorry, I mean he was being bullied.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 19 Sep 2013, 4:51 pm

He left because of YOU KF.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 19 Sep 2013, 7:00 pm

Mr H wrote:He left because of YOU KF.
Hahaha geeez piece!!!!

What the jiminy cricket did I do?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Mon 23 Sep 2013, 3:44 pm

Great show guys
loved the rant from Adam has make it a feature every week, Angry Adam?

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down