The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triple H's New Position

5 posters

Go down

Triple H's New Position Empty Triple H's New Position

Post by The Awesome Giz Tue 19 Apr 2011, 10:55 pm

When I heard Triple H was going to be taking over the recruitment drive for new talent, I think a few of us were excited but also wary seeing as how he seemed to like big tall lads with power moves, and since Sheamus got a push to being work out mates with him.

Since he took over, he pushed and signed Sin Cara, one of the most talented Wrestlers not to be part of the main US stream. It would have to be assumed he also had a part in The Awesome Kong's signing aswell. Since I couldn't imagine Vince going for a TNA leaver.

Looking at Sin Cara after his debut it looks apparent that the guy could have a belt on him by the end of the year, or if that bombs he'll be teaming with Mark Henry.

I also would have a inkling that Taker could also be having a say in who signs for the company since he is the most experienced performer for the company, and has be known to lead the lockeroom and disapline people who step out of line himself.

So how does everyone see the future?

Is a wrestler better than a business man for signing the future?

And would we now assume that Trips will take over from McMahon as the comapnys face for the future?

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Triple H's New Position Empty Re: Triple H's New Position

Post by Brady12 Tue 19 Apr 2011, 11:13 pm

Ideally you want a mix of both... A decent wrestling mind is all very well & good but if you don't have a solid sound business understanding you end up like ECW...

I think putting Triple H in charge of recruitment & talent development is a sound solid move.

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2011, 11:18 pm

If Sin Cara is an indication of what Trips will bring in, then I look forward to seeing what else he's capable of.

That said, he could bring in some right stinkers, but heres hoping that isn't the case!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 19 Apr 2011, 11:20 pm

When Vince McMahon has his wrestling head on I'd say he is the best guy to have but since its been about 9 years since he was truly intrested in that then i'd choose anyone BUT him

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 19 Apr 2011, 11:43 pm

I'd like to know if it was HHH's call to bring in Jon Moxley as well as if so hats off to Big Nose.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Wed 20 Apr 2011, 1:36 am

I believe it was Hero,

I gota say there is some good talent on the market at the moment so be interesting to see whos on the roster this time next year.

I think its interesting how they had Cara debut the night after mania, Lesnar did and went on to a big push, so could be a big possibility that Cara will have a role in WM28.

I think this dawns a new era in WWE, and I think they will be alot of releases this year but also some very talent new faces, and of course more NXT rookies to fill up tuesday nights.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUnknownOne. Wed 20 Apr 2011, 5:05 am

censored

TheUnknownOne.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down