The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6NG Episode 3 Card - 26th April 2011

5 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Next Gen

Go down

6NG Episode 3 Card - 26th April 2011 Empty 6NG Episode 3 Card - 26th April 2011

Post by Gregers Tue 19 Apr 2011, 5:40 pm

Rookie Challenge

Challenge 1) Promo against your opponent this week - Sometimes your opponent won't be around for back and forth promoing. So being able to promo for a match by yourself is extremely important!

Challenge 2) A video promo - Being able to do short 'titontron' videos is very important. Sometimes a video promo can say things that in-ring/backstage/interview promos just cannot. This promo is still written in your usual style but can be set anywhere you wish, description of the location is key!

Match Card

Match 1 - Longinus vs Daniel Montgomery vs. James Eagle

Match 2 - Edam Ekram/Fernando Gonzalez vs. Rasta/Killer

Match 3 - The Scorpion vs Diablo

Main Event - Frank Horrigan vs Yarmouth Blade vs The HellRaiser

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

6NG Episode 3 Card - 26th April 2011 Empty Re: 6NG Episode 3 Card - 26th April 2011

Post by Legend Tue 19 Apr 2011, 5:47 pm

James Eagle bumps into Clarissa backstage, who wants to ask him “a few quick questrions”.
C: You’ve been banging on all week about how you are going to win every challenge in the whole competition. Just minutes ago it was announced that you have failed to win either of the two that were up for grabs tonight…

JE: I’m not worried that I didn’t win! The pros obviously felt sorry for the other two when they realised how far ahead I currently am. Wouldn’t it be a complete embarrassment to the show if one person won every single challenge?

(Clarissa nods in agreement)

JE: Exactly, so there’s my point. The important thing to realise is that these challenges don’t actually count towards winning the show! They only earn you immunity. It’s obvious from the match I had with Hell Raiser tonight that I won’t be needing any extra support. I’ve fought my way through this competition alone so far and I will continue to do so until the final. If someone thinks they will even be so much as a threat to my chances of winning, then I want proof. I haven’t seen anything from any of the other competitors that suggests they might have a chance in the slightest! Earlier tonight, I impressed ten thousand fans with my innovative in-ring action. I showed that I’m not just some high-flying dweeb, but I also have the strength to match.

C: That brings me to Chaos – a man who taught you the move that put your opponent away tonight.

JE: Look, I don’t want to talk about that runt. He has done nothing to help me at all, but I still get away with it. If you think I have him to thank for my victory then you’ve obviously been watching a different show. Speak to you later! Wink

C: …bye.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

6NG Episode 3 Card - 26th April 2011 Empty Re: 6NG Episode 3 Card - 26th April 2011

Post by Blade Wed 20 Apr 2011, 8:50 am

the camera comes on into the back stage area and there's Clarissa standing there with a long red dress and big round earing's in her ears.

there's a big poster behind her with perfect jack and yarmouth blade with the caption could these be the next tag team champions?

C, lady's and gentleman please welcome my guest at this time is yarmouth blade.

crowd x10

blade walks into the camera shot and smiles when the crowd cheer his name.

C, now blade how are you feeling after your match last week, I mean you put Horrigan through that box are you 100%?

YB,hi hunny, yes I am 100% fit I'm the one and only yarmouth blade, didn't you know I can do things like that and still come up smelling like roses?

C,now you also have to deal with The HellRaiser will you put him through the box too?

YB, well you will just have to wait and see wont you hunny?but seriously its about winning matches and getting some points which I have won one of my matches but no points as yet but am sure that will change very shortly.
as for the hellraiser well he better not turn up for this match cos one way or another he's gonna get hurt just like Horrigan did last week but this time i will pin him or horrigan 1,2,3 and win the match and also get my point for my excellent promo's.
oh and one more thing hunny.

C, yes blade what is it?

YB, how is Michael Wire? any way hope he's feeling OK after I squashed him with that great big fat lump of a man horrigan. (blade and Clarrisa laughs into the mic)that idiot of a commenter doesn't like this show then he better bu...gr off and watch summet else hey.

C, so you don't like Michael Wire then blade?

YB, No I DON'T he dis's this show, there's some fine athletes in this show and I don't want any body taking the pi....s out off it.

C, well said, blade and good luck with your match.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2011, 2:43 pm

Backstage, Clarissa is ushering the cameraman to keep up with her as she rushes down the corridor towards the Church of Hero’s headquarters.
She’s eager to get an interview with Longinus after what transpired last week on 6NG

She laughs to herself, “Oh this is going to be great, all that hype about joining the Church, and then he loses his match! Cannot wait for this.”
“Keep up man, you’re lagging behind” she shouts at the poor assistant.

He mutters under his breath, “What a slave driver”

She gets to the end of the corridor to where the Church is situated and is about to enter when the door is suddenly slammed shut and locked from the inside.

The camera man eventually catches up, panting heavily. He leans against the wall and grabs out an inhaler.

Clarissa gives him a look of disgust and puts her ear to the door to listen to what’s happening inside.
Suddenly, and without warning, a loud bang emanates from the other side of the door and Clarissa recoils holding her ear.
From the other side of the door a low whimper can be heard whilst a shout of ‘You failed me!’ can be picked up.

She moves her head closer to the door again and hears an almighty crashing sound akin to a chair shot and then there is silence.

Footsteps can be heard approaching the door from the other side.

“Lets get out of here” she tells the camera man, who nods in agreement.

As they make haste of their exit they can hear raised voices coming from the Church, but as they are too far away, they cant make out what is being said, or who by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 20 Apr 2011, 7:31 pm

the scene come on to a fair ground which is based in great yarmouth, the camera spins round showing all different rides, there's the waltzer, dodgems,
big wheel and then a candy floss machine, The fair ground is full off people having a good time, then there's a boy who's about 8 years old standing in a que with his mum.

little boy, mum why can't I go on the ghost train yet mum?

mum,because that man is having some fun first with the camera men.

the camera spins round to the ghost train and There's Yarmouth blade right at the front of the train waiting for the train to start.

blade turns round looks into the camera and smiles.

YB, hi guys hows it going?, horrigan,HellRaiser are you too guys scared off me?, you should be, horrigan you know what I'm talking about after last week and HellRaiser you better bring the hell with you cos your gonna need it.

Now blade never gets scared and just to prove am going on this really scary ghost ride just to prove am not afraid of any think.

As blade says this a car at the back comes through one of the doors and there's a man and a women looking really scared and frightened they get out off the train and start to run away from the train.

YB, see I told you this was a scary ride, hey kid(blade shouts out to the kid who is waiting with his mum) you wanna come and join me in the front car? your mum can go behind us in the second car.

kid, mum can I? please its yarmouth blade I wont get scared.

mum, OK son but I'm coming too.

the kid gets into the car with blade and his mum gets into the car behind blade.

YB, get ready for a bumpy ride guy's.

the one and only hits as the train goes through the curtains and you can see blade laughing away as the boy and his mum are screaming with fright.

the video wall goes of back to the arena and the crowd are really puzzled as to what they have witnessed.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 20 Apr 2011, 9:01 pm

The lights in the arena fade and are replaced by the image of a scorpion scuttling accross the desert on the big screen. The scorpion spots his next victim and as the Scorpion's tail viciously strikes its prey "I won't do what you tell me" blasts out of the sound system and the arena is bathed in golden colours. Scorpion appears on the stage as he rides his bike through a golden curtain pyro falling from the screen, and swirling sand that is blasted from the sides of the ramp.

Crowd Boos

Scorpion rides down to ring with no emotion on his face

Crowd continue to Boo

Scorpion: Longinus!

Crowd Boos get insanely loud

Scorpion: You Coward ! You Failed to beat me in are match !

Crowd Boo!

Scorpion: not only that you got your so called friends Vlad and Xeres To try to end my career !

Scorpion grins

Scorpion: but they failed ! and now you and The Church Of Hero Must watch your back as Im Going to end the COH and end your careers one by one you will fall and become my prey your friends will become paranoid ! and you wont know who to turn to as it will be to late !

Crowds Boos echo around the arena

Scorpion rides out of the arena

as the crowd continue to boo heavily

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Thu 21 Apr 2011, 12:03 pm

q

Last edited by jeromedubois on Mon 25 Apr 2011, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Apr 2011, 5:29 pm

The camera cuts backstage and Longinus is seen walking away from the Church of Hero.
He's making his way along the corridor in serious discomfort.

He is limping, holding his ribs and sporting a black eye.
Clarissa sees him and makes her way towards Longinus with the cameraman following.

C "What's happened to you?" She asks him.

Longinus ignores her and keeps limping. He brushes the camera away from his face. As he does this, Longinus stumbles to one knee.

Clarissa goes to help him up, but Longinus retorts her efforts.

L "Get off me, this is my own doing. I have failed and I must now put this right."

Longinus manages to get back to his feet and continues to limp down the corridor. Holding his ribs with one hand, he keeps himself steady by holding the wall as he makes his way towards the stage.

Clarissa turns to the cameraman and says "No guesses for what's happened to him them. But one of these days I might get an actual interview with him. One of these days."

The cameraman nods in approval for fear of the wrath of Clarissa, he knows that she enjoys giving him a hard time.

They stand and watch as a weak Longinus makes his way towards the end of the corridor. Longinus stops every now and again, gasping for breath and saying in low tone "I will put this right" before continuing.

Longinus makes his way up the steps very slowly, at the top he takes a deep breath.

All My Life by Foo Fighters starts to play in the arena. Longinus limps through the curtain and makes his way out of the backstage area and onto the stage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:15 am

I still need promos from Marky and Yarmouth blade. Due to the bank holiday weekend I'll hold off on the deadline until 6 tonight. Show up tomorrow instead due to Easter. Sorry all

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 26 Apr 2011, 1:30 pm

🤦
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down