The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The v2 Wrestling Podcast - 23rd October - For anyone who wants to listen

+2
VDT
Dolphin Ziggler
6 posters

Go down

The v2 Wrestling Podcast - 23rd October - For anyone who wants to listen Empty The v2 Wrestling Podcast - 23rd October - For anyone who wants to listen

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 24 Oct 2012, 9:18 pm

Just in case anyone wanted to listen to the podcast this week

http://www.v2journal.com/the-v2-wrestling-podcast-23rd-october.html

Mainly VDT heart

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The v2 Wrestling Podcast - 23rd October - For anyone who wants to listen Empty Re: The v2 Wrestling Podcast - 23rd October - For anyone who wants to listen

Post by VDT Wed 24 Oct 2012, 10:21 pm

Hope I'm the podcast's Mel (like in Flight of the Conchords) Ha!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

The v2 Wrestling Podcast - 23rd October - For anyone who wants to listen Empty Re: The v2 Wrestling Podcast - 23rd October - For anyone who wants to listen

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 24 Oct 2012, 11:06 pm

I like you even more for that reference

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Thu 25 Oct 2012, 7:25 am

Oh my god we actually are flight of the conchords. Chris even looks a bit like Bret.

Imagine that.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 25 Oct 2012, 9:05 am

Love flight of the conchords!!!

I put this yesterday before the thread got deleted!

I think the D'von reveal could have been done alot better, maybe D'von coming on the crowd to "help" Bubba only to turn on him. Could of took his t-shirt to reveal an Aces and 8's t-shirt.

With Ryback, maybe a re-harsh of the "Who ran over Stone Cold at the Survivor Series 1999" meaning Ryback can't compete in the match. Cena jumps in at the last minute or wins an unadvertised battle royal which is always great.
Or
Does Ziggler have to go for the World Title? Could he cash in and make it a triple treat, then Ziggler gets pinned by Punk?

I think the 3 of you have a good dynamic.

Having a special guest is great, Really enjoyed Scotty Scotland (soz couldn't remember the guy real name) he give good insight into British Wrestling which I have seen since world of sport back in the 80's with the likes of Big Daddy and Giant Haystack. And Paul Nicholls was very entertaining.

Having someone from the forum from the time to time maybe after a PPV could be cool.
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Fri 26 Oct 2012, 6:56 am

Just listened to the TNA bit. Regarding Joey Ryan's Ben stiller lookalike. I think you were referring to White Goodman.
The v2 Wrestling Podcast - 23rd October - For anyone who wants to listen Dodgeball__0020_stiller_03

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 26 Oct 2012, 7:27 am

You could not be more correct if you tried, its a terrifyingly similar look. Their characters are even similar, I wonder if Joey Ryan has a painting of him literally grabbing a bull by the horns too

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 26 Oct 2012, 11:24 am

Am I the only one who when I see Joey Ryan I think of Brian Fantana of Anchorman fame.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 26 Oct 2012, 11:27 am

Laugh

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down