The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Rugby League Season 4™ Homepage

+11
Fluxy
thebluesmancometh
RowleyFox
Steven_Sharks
Sgt_Pooly
LukeLovesLuka
CJB
'Arry
prop_lyd
Driver
pullthestrings
15 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Euro Rugby League Season 4™ Homepage - Page 20 Empty Re: Euro Rugby League Season 4™ Homepage

Post by CJB Sun 5 Jun - 22:54

So you'd rather lose money

CJB

Back to top Go down

Euro Rugby League Season 4™ Homepage - Page 20 Empty Re: Euro Rugby League Season 4™ Homepage

Post by BANAFAN-AKA-HON Sun 5 Jun - 22:57

ehhh??loose money?
I can't get £14 mil for him in releases, thats his value I would only get £7mil so by asking £9mil I am not loosing money? I need to sell a couple of decent players to be able to buy 1 very good player.

BANAFAN-AKA-HON

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Sun 5 Jun - 23:12

you are cos you'd get £7m but he offered £8m. £8m is more than £7m

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by BANAFAN-AKA-HON Sun 5 Jun - 23:15

yeah but I am not going to let him go for £8 thats too cheap - am not going to give a player away to aid another team for peanuts. Got to be fair! rather loose £2mil Smile

I have already been roggered in a couple of deals Smile so I am being firm but fair from here on in Smile

BANAFAN-AKA-HON

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Sun 5 Jun - 23:24

wow

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by BANAFAN-AKA-HON Sun 5 Jun - 23:30

mate it makes total sense - £10mil would be cheap for Dowson if someone wanted to buy him. I am only trying to be fair, don't want people taking the mick.

BANAFAN-AKA-HON

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Sun 5 Jun - 23:34

Just release him then Hon? Anyone else who wanted to buy him would've made an offer.

Fluxy
Aviva Premiership Commissioner
Aviva Premiership Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by BANAFAN-AKA-HON Sun 5 Jun - 23:42

if anyone else was on!
sure you don't want him for £9 mil before I do?

BANAFAN-AKA-HON

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Sun 5 Jun - 23:43

But you make more money

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Sun 5 Jun - 23:45

Been trying to shift him since about Thursday though mate and im the only one who got close. I would hold onto him mate, good target for an outside bid and wont be a weakness for injury cover

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by BANAFAN-AKA-HON Sun 5 Jun - 23:47

not the point for me fastlane - I am being fair asking for £9-10 mil thats still cheap. Being offered less although its worth a shot is a bit cheeky. I wouldn't do it for a player being released! think its ok for both sides to get a deal out of it, but I am not just going to give a player away cheaply to my opposition!

at one point, forget who it was but someone was going to offer £9mil and that as low as I will go - I am selling to help get someone else better in a different position - i would like to keep him but can't really

outside bids??? what are teh chances he would get picked as an outside bid, are they not random mate?

BANAFAN-AKA-HON

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Mon 6 Jun - 8:03

Morning all, Im out for most of the day on business, but will be around laters.

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by GloucesterBear Mon 6 Jun - 13:05

Afternoon all

Still looking for deals but it would help if people get back to me Whistle

All players for sale, looking to get a new lock, centre or wing by doing a domestic deal.

Thank you
GloucesterBear
GloucesterBear

Back to top Go down

Post by GloucesterBear Mon 6 Jun - 13:08

Like to get opinions on my front three.

Woodcock-Mealamu-Nel

Is that ok to keep for the time being, or shall I get in a new tighthead prop?

Do I need a change at fly-half and centre with Lambie, Donald and Evans currently occupying those positions?

Thank you
GloucesterBear
GloucesterBear

Back to top Go down

Post by BANAFAN-AKA-HON Mon 6 Jun - 13:15

your front row is decent enough. can't go wrong with woodcock and Mealamu mate.

FH Evans is very good mate and back the other make very good replacements. THink your alright there personally.

BANAFAN-AKA-HON

Back to top Go down

Post by GloucesterBear Mon 6 Jun - 13:22

I currently play.

10.Lambie
12.Donald
13.Evans

Most people seem to like Evans on here plus he can play wing, Donald is a very decent player and can move to 10, Lambie though doesn't seem to get good views but I can't seem to get a slightly better fly-half in, I don't really want to buy one because im concentrating on a New Zealand tighthead prop and maybe a 13 or winger in the foreigns.

Just need a new lock and fly-half or centre via a domestic deal but nobody hardly gets back Crying or Very sad
GloucesterBear
GloucesterBear

Back to top Go down

Post by BANAFAN-AKA-HON Mon 6 Jun - 13:25

well the NZ TH has now left saints and has joined his bro at Bath!!!

Franks - Brits - Franks = Driver has got the front row of the game now for me! good luck trying to get him Smile

BANAFAN-AKA-HON

Back to top Go down

Post by pullthestrings Mon 6 Jun - 13:37

For me,

1. Beast Servat Mas
2. Domingo Moore Castro
3. Franks Brits Franks

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Post by BANAFAN-AKA-HON Mon 6 Jun - 13:44

nah got to be Franks brits franks for me.
as much as I like Servat and Mas Drivers front row is much better.

also

Mooj hartley tonga - don't forget them as well Smile

BANAFAN-AKA-HON

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Mon 6 Jun - 13:55

Please god don't tell me that we are going to start rating britz now!!! Everyone told me that he was the weakness in my lineup and that to compete I needed better. Now I have

Steenkemp BDP Kubriashvili

Going to answer all my responses on here as only on phone

Banafan-no thanks, did say that I thought jannie was a bad player, don't like him at all, especially not ahead of kubriashvili, who is quality.

Fluxy-if your willing to wait, I'm still interested. Good stuff

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by GloucesterBear Mon 6 Jun - 13:57

Mine is coming on though surely?

What I started with and getting in Woodcock and Mealamu to boost it, is some achievement. Just WP Nel to change for Tialata or Afoa then I have a very solid front three, plus it's a New Zealand combination.

Of course Toulouse have the best you have three top class players there, same with pullthestrings and Leicester Tigers.

Owen Franks is World Class, but Ben Franks and Brits seem to have some critics on here.
GloucesterBear
GloucesterBear

Back to top Go down

Post by BANAFAN-AKA-HON Mon 6 Jun - 14:12

I have always rated Brits on here, even in previous leagues and games. I think he is quality and you would be hard pressed to find a better hooker playing in the NH imo, he's at the very least up there with the top boys. I will rate him highly in whichever team he's in Bathite- if someone told you he was tosh and you got rid f him I think they took you for a ride mate, sorry!!

Bathite - cool on JDP mate thats fine, just thought you would have wanted him. I don't think tht anyone that graces teh boks team, especially for a number of caps can be called bad, they take teh game quite serioulsy mate Smile

BANAFAN-AKA-HON

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Mon 6 Jun - 14:36

Anybody got a winger i could loan?
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by GloucesterBear Mon 6 Jun - 14:40

Sackey 2 million for 4 weeks if that is allowed?
GloucesterBear
GloucesterBear

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Mon 6 Jun - 14:42

That will do me
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by GloucesterBear Mon 6 Jun - 14:44

Quick off the mark there.

And you have already confirmed will just change my budget and page.
GloucesterBear
GloucesterBear

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 6 Jun - 15:03

Might be interested in the vacancy. Is it realistic/unrealistic and who are the team available?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Mon 6 Jun - 15:09

It's Clermount mate and it's all about getting the best team together with a bit of banter on the way
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by BANAFAN-AKA-HON Mon 6 Jun - 15:12

lots of banter on the way . . . .

BANAFAN-AKA-HON

Back to top Go down

Post by GloucesterBear Mon 6 Jun - 15:18

Opinions on Bjorn Basson as banafan-aka-hon gave me a negative feeling in my head.

Top try scorer in Super Rugby and is currently on form, but is there any better wingers I could possibly get with £17m?

Do some of you rate Basson at the moment?

Thank you
GloucesterBear
GloucesterBear

Back to top Go down

Post by BANAFAN-AKA-HON Mon 6 Jun - 15:19

lol not negative - think Basson is good but think Aplon a better choice thats all mate!! don't let me put you off, both decent options!

JSD would be another good target - he's on my list as well and is a top attacking winger.
Also Takudzwa Ngwenya? BULLLLLLLETTTTTTTT

Last edited by BANAFAN-AKA-HON on Mon 6 Jun - 15:20; edited 1 time in total

BANAFAN-AKA-HON

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 6 Jun - 15:19

Played the football versions and follow rugby quite a bit from my adopted South Wales home (hard to avoid Rugby here). However, not sure whether my player knowledge is wide enough for this as I don't know much of the SH players outside the usual international teams. There are players being rated on here as the better players who I have never heard off!
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by GloucesterBear Mon 6 Jun - 15:21

Um would like to get opinions now, because you put ???? makes it feel negative, might aswell don't want somebody who isn't rated even though he is on form.

What about Miles Benjamin lol, 5 tries in 2 games for Saxons including a hat-trick at the weekend.
GloucesterBear
GloucesterBear

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Mon 6 Jun - 15:21

Give it a go mate any questions feel free to ask anybody.
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by pullthestrings Mon 6 Jun - 15:31

BigFellasAfro wrote:Played the football versions and follow rugby quite a bit from my adopted South Wales home (hard to avoid Rugby here). However, not sure whether my player knowledge is wide enough for this as I don't know much of the SH players outside the usual international teams. There are players being rated on here as the better players who I have never heard off!

BigFellasAfro - worth giving it a go. Mostly the big players are rated on here so if you stick with them you can't go far wrong. Let me know if you'd be keen OK

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Mon 6 Jun - 22:41

Just out of interest, where are Hook and Steyn rated on here 10/12/13/15???

Anyone rate hook at 10?

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Mon 6 Jun - 22:46

I'd say Tigers and Toulouse still best front rows quite easily imo. Owen Franks is the only one that is top 5 in position imo from the Bath front row.

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Mon 6 Jun - 22:46

fastlane - hook/steyn, thoughts?

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Mon 6 Jun - 22:47

Steyn not at 10. Probably best at IC

Hook 10/13 IMO

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Mon 6 Jun - 22:48

Cool beans, I have my thoughts on both, like both players, but they have moved around a lot on this game, which leads me to think bad things.

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Mon 6 Jun - 22:50

Interpret it both ways, lots of people want them?

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=6614

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20