The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Main Event/Smackdown/Saturday Morning Slam Spoiler Thread

3 posters

Go down

WWE Main Event/Smackdown/Saturday Morning Slam Spoiler Thread  Empty WWE Main Event/Smackdown/Saturday Morning Slam Spoiler Thread

Post by Fernando Wed 31 Oct 2012, 10:55 am

WWE Main Event

* They kept airing promos for the AJ Lee controversy and the Brad Maddox storyline but nothing ever happened beyond that. Maybe they will insert it into the broadcast.

* Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara beat Alberto Del Rio, Darren Young and Titus O'Neil. Matt Striker interviewed the babyfaces in the ring after the match. Cara cut a promo in Spanish.

* Wade Barrett beat Tyson Kidd in a great match. Barrett cut a promo on Sheamus after the match. Sheamus came out and Barrett vs. Sheamus was made for next week's show.

WWE Smackdown
* The Miz kicks off the show with MizTV and his guest is Sheamus. It's interrupted by Kofi Kingston and then Big Show. Sheamus wants his rematch but Show walks out. Sheamus and Kofi clear the ring of Miz. A tag match is made for later.

* Darren Young and Titus O'Neil defeated Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio

* Wade Barrett beat Randy Orton with help from Alberto Del Rio

* The Great Khali beat David Otunga

* Backstage segment with Randy Orton and Alberto Del Rio. Matt Striker gets thrown into a cake.

* R-Truth beat Justin Gabriel

* The Miz and Big Show beat Sheamus and Kofi Kingston in the main event.

WWE Saturday Morning Slam
* Justin Gabriel defeated a masked luchador, believed to be Ricardo Rodriguez under a mask.

* Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal beat The Usos.

Source/nodq.com

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

WWE Main Event/Smackdown/Saturday Morning Slam Spoiler Thread  Empty Re: WWE Main Event/Smackdown/Saturday Morning Slam Spoiler Thread

Post by Guest Wed 31 Oct 2012, 11:13 am

Not that I care but have the divas been booted off Smackdown?

Back to top Go down

WWE Main Event/Smackdown/Saturday Morning Slam Spoiler Thread  Empty Re: WWE Main Event/Smackdown/Saturday Morning Slam Spoiler Thread

Post by Samo Wed 31 Oct 2012, 5:50 pm

I thought TLO got sacked months ago? Why the hell are we still having Tag Team main events on Smackdown? Its such a cliche, it wouldnt surprise me if WWE are doing it deliberatly.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 31 Oct 2012, 6:11 pm

Is there any chance we can have a separate thread for the Main Event spoilers, I'd like to get involved with any discussions it might bring about but I don't wanna read the SmackDown! Spoilers or see any discussions about what's happened before I see it.

It's cool if no-one else wants this, just a wee suggestion

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down