The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haroon Khan - Over before it's started ????

+8
ShahenshahG
Boxtthis
monzon
Lumbering_Jack
AlexHuckerby
BallchinianMuffwig
NathanDB10
TRUSSMAN66
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Haroon Khan - Over before it's started ???? - Page 2 Empty Haroon Khan - Over before it's started ????

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 02 Nov 2012, 6:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Amir Khan had the ability and the goodwill to be a positive role model not just in the sport of Boxing but for the Country as a whole.....

In fairness the kid has carried a fair weight on his shoulders......

However he has over the last few years been shown up as a bad loser......to have an ego the size of uranus (not mine)... and has played the race card when it's suited him...Certainly has no class...

Unfortunately as with Jack johnson (after willard) sometimes the public when it gets rid of an irritant take the once bitten twice shy route!!!

Would suggest that 70% of the Brit public want to see Khan flattened....(I don't count but I enjoyed his last fight!!)

So what happens to his younger brother Haroon??..Will anybody care....maybe If he can show some humility!!................and let his fists do the talking!!!

But it doesn't seem to be the Khan way!!!

The kid won't start with a clean slate unfortunately......

Think maybe one Khan is enough!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Haroon Khan - Over before it's started ???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Haroon Khan - Over before it's started ????

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sat 03 Nov 2012, 6:14 pm

What hatred?

You sound very snobbish az and I do not take to people who think of themselves as better then others because they had a better education or come from a good family background.

I came from working class stock and I am proud of that. I have grown up to be a very excepting person. You can mock my education all you want I am glad I am not a judgemental tool like yourself.

Again my joke was sick but I deleted it because I had second thoughts. If I meant it I would not have done so.

Now you question my knowledge on boxing, well I would be happy to demonstrate what I know to you first hand seeing that you currently reside in London and maybe we can put an end to your hatred for people you deem barbaric.

sparring session of course.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Haroon Khan - Over before it's started ???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Haroon Khan - Over before it's started ????

Post by azania Sat 03 Nov 2012, 6:19 pm

eman

This is what Khan said and wrote.

"Hey guys I didn't say @FreddieRoach is a bad trainer, he's 1 of the best out there and took my career to a high winning 2 world titles," Khan said.

"I blame myself for the losses in my career. Not blaming @FreddieRoach or anyone. I just needed a change."

Not really rocket science but perhaps Blair was correct. Education, education, education. But seeing as what he wrote was pretty clear and a clown still doesn't want to believe it, it is pure blind hatred. Can't be anything else.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sat 03 Nov 2012, 6:22 pm

Khan should not have brought it up in the first place

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 03 Nov 2012, 6:23 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:What hatred?

You sound very snobbish az and I do not take to people who think of themselves as better then others because they had a better education or come from a good family background.

I came from working class stock and I am proud of that. I have grown up to be a very excepting person. You can mock my education all you want I am glad I am not a judgemental tool like yourself.

Again my joke was sick but I deleted it because I had second thoughts. If I meant it I would not have done so.

Now you question my knowledge on boxing, well I would be happy to demonstrate what I know to you first hand seeing that you currently reside in London and maybe we can put an end to your hatred for people you deem barbaric.

Nothing to do with your standard of education it seems. You seem to be able to read. But you chose not to accept what Khan said. Simple blind and issued hatred.

Your background is irrelevant also. Its simple. Khan took full responsibility. You being working class doesn't preclude you from understanding that. A 10 year old would understand "I take full responsibility...."

But only a seriously issued fool would want to see him killed in the ring.

So you're calling me out? Laugh Laugh Laugh

Save it son. I wouldn't want to hurt an educationally sub normal boy.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sat 03 Nov 2012, 6:23 pm

I thought you were cool.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 03 Nov 2012, 6:24 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Khan should not have brought it up in the first place

Hatton fired his coach simply for health reasons. Do you wish him dead in his next fight?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sat 03 Nov 2012, 6:26 pm

azania wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:What hatred?

Nothing to do with your standard of education it seems. You seem to be able to read. But you chose not to accept what Khan said. Simple blind and issued hatred.

Your background is irrelevant also. Its simple. Khan took full responsibility. You being working class doesn't preclude you from understanding that. A 10 year old would understand "I take full responsibility...."

But only a seriously issued fool would want to see him killed in the ring.

So you're calling me out? Laugh Laugh Laugh

Save it son. I wouldn't want to hurt an educationally sub normal boy.

Less of a man then I thought then.

You can't get the joke out of your head can you?

You don't react the same way to cartoons do you Az?

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 03 Nov 2012, 6:33 pm

Laugh Laugh

Save yourself from embarrassment son.

Duk Koo Kim was a brave man. He fought hard for 14 rounds and paid the ultimate price to entertain the public. Now for someone to use his tragedy as an object of fun is a special kind of stupid I'm sure you'll agree.

And now you are showing more prejudices. Quit whilst behind and for god sake boy, stop embarrassing yourself.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sat 03 Nov 2012, 6:40 pm

azania wrote: Laugh Laugh

Save yourself from embarrassment son.

Duk Koo Kim was a brave man. He fought hard for 14 rounds and paid the ultimate price to entertain the public. Now for someone to use his tragedy as an object of fun is a special kind of stupid I'm sure you'll agree.

And now you are showing more prejudices. Quit whilst behind and for god sake boy, stop embarrassing yourself.

Well I would like to officially say sorry to anyone offended by the ill conceived joke that I made that may have offended anyone and that includes the family of Kim.

I will not however apologise for freedom of speech which exists in Britain Az just ask Franke Boyle. I know you hate the notion of free speech Az yet here you are in Britain exercising it willy nilly.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sat 03 Nov 2012, 6:42 pm

I always think someone is grasping at straws when they call someone son.........

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 03 Nov 2012, 6:43 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I always think someone is grasping at straws when they call someone son.........

Why would I want to grasp at straws?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sat 03 Nov 2012, 6:45 pm

azania wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I always think someone is grasping at straws when they call someone son.........

Why would I want to grasp at straws?

Ahhh like a burst of fresh air a poster I respect and admire enters the fray. Sean Az seems to be a very snobbish person who is aggressive to anyone.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 03 Nov 2012, 6:49 pm

Aggressive? Maybe. But I don't wish another boxer to be dead.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sat 03 Nov 2012, 6:53 pm

Neither have I tho I will admit I kind of alluded to it in a silly joke I once made and subsequently apologised for since.

I must also admit that I "had a few" that night and was not of a clear mind when writing it.

You must hate me double now Az due to your insane fear of alcohol.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Sat 03 Nov 2012, 6:57 pm

Talk boxing or sod off somewhere else.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2