The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

London Welsh vs Bath RFC thread (Jones & Henson plug Bath).

+11
RogerLewis
Glas a du
HERSH
ChequeredJersey
Bathman_in_London
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Looseheaded
maestegmafia
mckay1402
Liam
Morgannwg
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

London Welsh vs Bath RFC thread (Jones & Henson plug Bath). - Page 2 Empty London Welsh vs Bath RFC thread (Jones & Henson plug Bath).

Post by Morgannwg Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Here's how they line up: http://www.espnscrum.com/premiership-2012-13/rugby/match/166507.html

Henson Vs Donald Wink

Hope Bath don't kill James off, we need him for our AI's.

Ale

LW 16 - 9 vomit

Last edited by Morgannwg on Sun 04 Nov 2012, 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

London Welsh vs Bath RFC thread (Jones & Henson plug Bath). - Page 2 Empty Re: London Welsh vs Bath RFC thread (Jones & Henson plug Bath).

Post by Looseheaded Sun 04 Nov 2012, 2:18 pm

Liam wrote:In fairness, I think Welsh are proving me, HERSH and allot of other people wrong. Lyn Jones is a fantastic coach imo, would love him at the Blues.

Leave him alone.
I've signed Blues off as a lost cause, and now can focus my support on LW.

Looseheaded

Back to top Go down

London Welsh vs Bath RFC thread (Jones & Henson plug Bath). - Page 2 Empty Re: London Welsh vs Bath RFC thread (Jones & Henson plug Bath).

Post by Liam Sun 04 Nov 2012, 2:19 pm

Looseheaded wrote:
Liam wrote:In fairness, I think Welsh are proving me, HERSH and allot of other people wrong. Lyn Jones is a fantastic coach imo, would love him at the Blues.

Leave him alone.

LH,

Through thick and thin mate, through thick and thin thumbsup

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 04 Nov 2012, 2:20 pm

Yeah I'd like to go back to Bath some time. This fixture gives me the excuse to get over there. We can all meet up for beer's then kip at HERSH's pad.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Looseheaded Sun 04 Nov 2012, 2:21 pm

Liam wrote:
Looseheaded wrote:

Leave him alone.

LH,

Through thick and thin mate, through thick and thin thumbsup

Oh I know, but it's just tough work watching every match with nothing but growing resentment.
Though this weekend at least we showed some resolve and guts at times.
Unfortunate about the result though.

Looseheaded

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Sun 04 Nov 2012, 2:22 pm

I only have a 6 bedroom house in Bath but I'm sure we could sort something out.
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 04 Nov 2012, 2:23 pm

That'll have to do I suppose. I need a room with a king size bed for when I bring some women back home with me.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Sun 04 Nov 2012, 2:24 pm

Oh thats alright Morgan you mum is more than welcome too. thumbsup
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Looseheaded Sun 04 Nov 2012, 2:25 pm

HERSH wrote:Oh thats alright Morgan you mum is more than welcome too. thumbsup

**applauds**
laughing

Looseheaded

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Sun 04 Nov 2012, 2:25 pm

Looseheaded wrote:
Glas a du wrote:Any Welsh posters fancy a trip to Bath for the re-match? 30/3/13 if you're interested.

Considering I recently moved to Bristol, that could be more than tempting.

I'm going to the Bath v Dragons game. My Dad is driving to Dorset to watch it with me.

Could well be up for the Welsh game too
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 04 Nov 2012, 2:28 pm

Oh dear....
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Sun 04 Nov 2012, 2:31 pm

Pokemon or Pokurmom Laugh
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 04 Nov 2012, 2:33 pm

Mods sort this troll who is posting off-topic comments when we're trying to have a match discussion. Pathetic behaviour.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Sun 04 Nov 2012, 2:35 pm

Laugh

But your right lets stay on topic, it's more you level anyway Morgan.

I can't help but think the coaches have to take a share of the blame for this one, Bath looked under cooked IMO
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by RogerLewis Sun 04 Nov 2012, 2:36 pm

Mike Bassett would win the Heineken cup with the blues.

RogerLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Sun 04 Nov 2012, 4:27 pm

Its almost like Bath are jynxed Laugh
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by AlastairW Mon 05 Nov 2012, 4:23 am

Pete C (Kiwireddevil) wrote:
Morgannwg wrote:CJ, your post - vomit

Now move on. We're trying to discuss the game and we don't need your pointless drivel.

I really hope you were trying for irony there Morg.

Seeing as otherwise that's 2 "pointless drivel" posts from you in a row Wink

Actually it's about 4335 drivel posts in row Pete.

AlastairW

Location : Moustache twirling, cloak swishing, cackling evil English panto bad guy. The Great Destroyer of the HC.

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Mon 05 Nov 2012, 5:41 am

Laugh

Owned!

Soon to be 4336 London Welsh vs Bath RFC thread (Jones & Henson plug Bath). - Page 2 1347041234
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Mon 05 Nov 2012, 5:45 am

Fair play to LW they aren't allowing the rest of the sides in the AP walk all over them.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Mon 05 Nov 2012, 5:54 am

I think LW has surprised alot of us to be honest, Lyn Jones deserves the chance to be in charge of Wales once Gats goes IMO. thumbsup
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon 05 Nov 2012, 6:00 am

beshocked wrote:Fair play to LW they aren't allowing the rest of the sides in the AP walk all over them.

BS they are doing a good job of taking advantage of their opposition sin ability to vary the game when welsh force them into a tactic that might make the match winnable for themselves.

They are operating on a shadow of the talent and finances available to other teams, this is the only way they can compete and win games.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by RogerLewis Mon 05 Nov 2012, 6:01 am

Lyn was the only coach who could control Henson and get the best out of him

If Gav plays well for the next 2 months I would definitely like to see him in the Wales squad.

RogerLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Mon 05 Nov 2012, 6:03 am

I too would like to see Henson in the Welsh squad if his form continues.
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Mon 05 Nov 2012, 6:04 am

RogerLewis wrote:Lyn was the only coach who could control Henson and get the best out of him

If Gav plays well for the next 2 months I would definitely like to see him in the Wales squad.

If Lyn Jones is the only coach who can control Henson what makes you think Gatland and Wales can?

Maestegmafia if it works....

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Mon 05 Nov 2012, 7:17 am

HERSH wrote:I only have a 6 bedroom house in Bath but I'm sure we could sort something out.

Hersh, great, you can throw a house party Bubbly RedWine after the LW visit to the Wreck.
Invite all your LW mates for a stopover.
Spot of humble pie cake to go with the cider... and kiss and make up. It could be great.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon 05 Nov 2012, 7:21 am

beshocked wrote:
RogerLewis wrote:Lyn was the only coach who could control Henson and get the best out of him

If Lyn Jones is the only coach who can control Henson what makes you think Gatland and Wales can?

Maestegmafia if it works....

Gatland always did well with Henson so did Mike Ruddock. Good to see him concentrating on his game and starting to see dividends.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2