The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

France vs Argentina

+12
rodders
Taylorman
phildange
GavinDragon
anotherworldofpain
wales606
Pot Hale
profitius
TJ1
thebluesmancometh
SirJohnnyEnglish
Morgannwg
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

France vs Argentina - Page 3 Empty France vs Argentina

Post by Morgannwg Sat 17 Nov 2012, 6:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Being played in Lille, will provide coverage if I can find anything.

France: 15 Brice Dulin, 14 Wesley Fofana, 13 Florian Fritz, 12 Maxime Mermoz, 11 Vincent Clerc, 10 Fredrick Michalak, 9 Maxime Machaneud, 8 Louis Picamoles, 7 Fulgence Quedraogo, 6 Yannick Nyanga, 5 Yoann Maestri, 4 Pascal Pape, 3 Nicolas Mas, 2 Dimitri Szarzewski, 1 Yannick Forestier. Replacements: Benjamin Kayser, Tomas Domingo, Vincent Debate, Jose Suta, Damien Chouly, Morgan Parra, Francois Trinh-duc, Yoann Huget.

Argentina:15 Lucas Amorosino, 14 Horciao Agulla, 13 Gonzalo Tiesi, 12 Marcelo Bosch, 11 Juan Imhoff, 10 Nicolas Sanchez, 9 Martin Landajo, 8 Leonardo Senatore, 7 Juan Manuel Leguizamon, 6 Juan Martin Fernandez Lobbe, 5 Julio Farias Cabello, 4 Manuel Carizza, 3 Juan Figallo, 2 Eusebio Guinazo, 1 Marcus Ayerza. Replacements: Augustin Creevy, Nahuel Lobo, Francisco Gomez Kodela, Tomas Vallejos Cinalli, Tomas de la Vega, Tomas Cubelli, Gonzalo Camacho, Joaquin Tuculet.

So now here's Argentina real test (as the Wales test didn't count much). They're up against a team that can negate their play but also has the firepower behind.

Last edited by Morgannwg on Sat 17 Nov 2012, 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stepped up from crayons to felt-tip pens)
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

France vs Argentina - Page 3 Empty Re: France vs Argentina

Post by anotherworldofpain Sun 18 Nov 2012, 1:40 pm

If only someone could have written an article contending that the France/NZ rivalry might be the peak of international rugby next year, rather than the Lions tour without getting piloried on V2 as a WUM, eh?

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Sun 18 Nov 2012, 2:03 pm

Sad

Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me!!!!!!!!!!!

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by asoreleftshoulder Sun 18 Nov 2012, 2:12 pm

anotherworldofpain wrote:If only someone could have written an article contending that the France/NZ rivalry might be the peak of international rugby next year, rather than the Lions tour without getting piloried on V2 as a WUM, eh?

There's a good boy,would you like a biscuit?

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by whocares Mon 19 Nov 2012, 9:33 am

I wont put France on the top of the NH pedestal as of yet. the 6N is a different animal and France will never be favourite against England specially at Twickenham.
They should perform better than last year though where they used to start games very badly. at least they have the basics right : line out ok, scrum fine, defense much better , 8-9-10 axis that perform very well and mainly the right attitude and mindset within the team. So all set is set to see France improving as things are far from being perfect. hopefully we will get Dusautoir and Medart back from injury soon and dont lose too many players against Samoa (which will be a very tough challenge).
btw, we are very thankfull to Wales for having tested Argentina and Samoa before so that we know what is coming our way Smile

whocares

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3